Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sexfight High Part 1: The New Girl

Another leak from the Patreon as new content moves in. This sort of went out of control in a good way. SI threw it into the polls without much idea on where to go with it beyond a bunch of punny names. It became a TON of punny names, world-building a culture that revolves around sexual competition, and setting up a tale of a girl living in her mother's shadow. Also there's tits, ass and vaginas everywhere! Fun stuff, so hope y'all enjoy.

It was a different world than we know in a few major changes. Firstly, the world was nothing but women. This made childbearing challenging, but not impossible, especially in modern times. Somewhere in society's prehistory, sexual dominance became the primary means of resolving conflict. Official records date back to ancient China, Mesopotamia, and Europe, showing both duels and organized mass combat using the art known as "sexfighting." The styles and techniques varied, whether one was researching Matilda the Hun, Susan Su, Nippleleon Bonaparte, Alexandria the Great, or Georgina Washincum, but in all cultures, there was little to no use for guns or swords. In this sex-filled world, sex was the weapon of choice.

Annie Snatch sighed as she looked out the window, earbuds blocking out the rest of the bus. They'd arrived at Southern Valley a few minutes ago, and the school was within line of sight. She'd done her mandatory few years of high school before she was old enough to elect for the sexfight focus in her classes. Everyone in the school had to be 18 or older, given the curriculum involved. You didn't go to class for lessons on vaginal fitness and "intimate anatomy" without being legal.

The fact was that as far as Annie was concerned, they were just easier and more fun than regular school. After the mess at St. Nookie's School For Sexfighting Youths, here she was transferring to Southern Valley Sexfight High. It was a... fine place, really. It did its job, but you didn't see them in any of the amateur championships, and nobody went after them as their first pick.
    Annie finally got off the bus with a few other passengers, mostly girls her age or older. She had brown hair down to her shoulders, smooth and straight. Some pale freckles peppered the light-colored cheeks on her cute face, and she was a little below average with her height and weight. She finally took out her earbuds and stuffed them into her suitcase as she looked up at the front of the school.
    "OH! Anna! There you are!" Annie looked up to see the jiggling figure coming towards her. She was a tall blonde woman with glasses clutching a clipboard to her huge chest, making it look even bigger under the pressure. She wore a suit and skirt with a tie that ran down her cleavage, and while Annie had seen bigger boobs than hers, the woman's ass was the real piece of work on her. It was big and round, but perky enough that her pantied butt lifted her skirt ride up higher than it should be just due to its efforts to encompass her entire rear. It was pretty formal for a sexfighting school, where the teens were roaming the halls in anything some skirts and blouses, lingerie and swimsuits.
    "I'm Kelly Climex. I'm the headmistress here at the school. Sort of your... principal and dean put into one," she smiled brightly. "It's wonderful to have you at Southern Valley. How was your trip?"
    Annie shrugged quietly. "It was fine," she dismissed. She had other things on her mind, and the most immediate was the woman's jiggling booty that poked out past her hips.
    "Well, that's something," Miss Climex chimed, scratching something off on her clipboard. "I was going to show you around the grounds before letting you settle into your dorm. We'd like you to visit a few of your classes if possible before you get into regular schedule tomorrow." She passed Annie a few stapled pages together, which she flipped through casually. Schedules for the computer lab, rules for the sparring rooms, map of the dorms, and her class schedule; Intro To Fuckanomics, Advanced Sexual Anatomy, A Probing History of Sex, Aerobics and Weight Training... nothing too jarring, and likely not much she hadn't gone over before in some capacity.
    Annie followed Miss Climex as she led her into the school. She got a few strange or curious looks from the students she passed by (even the couple of girls making out against their locker), but she ignored them. It was pretty easy to fixate her eyes on that bouncing ass in front of her while Kelly went on about the school's history and features. Her mom had gone over most of this stuff with her on the trip to the bus station, trying to assure her that the place wasn't going to be so bad.
    Annie finally spoke up about the one question really on her mind. "Where do I know that ass from?"
    "Excuse me?" Kelly stopped short, making Annie bounce off of her rear airbags with a brief squeak.
    "That ass. I can't remember where I saw it, but it's definitely a fuckfighter's. I've seen champs talk about how they wish they had an ass like that. Perfect for smothers, grinding, extra weight for thrusting... you've got some experience."
    Kelly cleared her throat and smiled, but blushed along with the proud grin. "Oh. Yes, that. I did have a career in professional sexfighting at one point a few years ago. I'm technically retired... in an official sense anyway."
    "Really?" Annie pried, feeling like this was the most interesting thing she'd come across all day. "What made you decide to become a teacher instead?"
    "Oh, the children are our future, after all," she said brightly, but she avoided Annie's eye. "I had a few bad matches and I got to thinking and decided I'd be better off preparing our next generation's athletes and soldiers."
    Annie nodded as she went on with the tour, but discreetly pulled out her phone and typed in a few searches. Sure enough, there was a younger Miss Climex, out cold in the middle of a fighting ring. She was in a puddle of cum that covered half of the mats and soaking into her hair. Her legs were spread wide open as if they were stuck in that position. Kelly's eyes were rolled back in her head and it was enough that there were bruises around her pelvis and ass. A long-haired redhead stood over her with her triumphant fists in the air. "Crushing defeat" and "one-sided fuckfest" were coming up in a lot of the articles. She'd have to check out those videos later. If nothing else, the teacher looked hot when she was fucked silly with her tongue hanging out and ass in the air.It was a step down from St Nookie's, but SVS High wasn't a bad place. Definitely more relaxed, and it was very clean for a place that smelled of sex everywhere you went. Nookie's had gone so far as to synthesize the smell into a part aphrodisiac, part air freshener, but Annie could tell the difference. It was more genuine and felt more cozy here, and it put her a bit at ease about the whole situation. The classrooms had variously-sized windows over the doors, giving glimpses of the scenes inside. Cheerleaders doing their routines without any underwear, a girl riding a mechanical bull with a dildo on top, and a surprising amount of kids just sitting in classrooms writing or watching a teacher. One in particular had a tall and leggy woman patting a riding crop on a projector that showed an old photograph of a massive battlefield. Bodies were everywhere, passed out from sexual exhaustion while the occasional medic held ice packs to their groins and rehydrated them with canteens. A few dozen more women still clashed in the middle, ramming their breasts together or wearily locked up in tribbing scissors.
    The teacher seemed to catch her staring and waved her and Kelly in. Miss Climex shrugged and opened the door for her. "You must be the new student," the tall brunette reasoned. She had a big and broad set of tits stuffed into a snug sweatshirt and long brown curls that fell out over her cleavage and shoulders.
    "Why yes, Mrs. Domsley," Miss Climex replied brightly. "Annie here is-"
    Kelly stopped short when the history teacher suddenly cracked her riding crop into the side of the headmistress' juicy ass. She squeaked and jumped hard enough that she had to catch her glasses before they fell off her face. A few of the students giggled, and Annie was among them for being so close to the jiggling booty."I was talking to the young lady. I respect your position, Miss Climex, but I vill not tolerate interruptions in my classroom. Even from you." Mrs. Domsleys' words seemed to gracefully stumble their way out of her mouth with an unclear European accent. Annie thought she heard some French in there, just for it to trail into a bit of British and then... Russian? Maybe she was just really shitty with accents.
    The history teacher nodded towards the sexual war scene on the projector. "I noticed you watching from ze window. I see that you have a hunger for the tales of the past as as well. Did you have a favorite historical figure, miss....?"
    "Snatch. I'm Annie Snatch." A few of the girls showed some minor surprise in their faces, but that was all. She shrugged at Mrs. Domsley. "But... yea, I guess."
    "Oh? Do elaborate." The stern teacher centered her gaze on Annie as she turned with her arms crossed under her hefty breasts so that the center of her arms basically vanished from sight.
    "Well... a lot of people would say Abriana Lickin for winning the Clittal War for the rights of sex slaves, but I dunno. She had a looser fighting style than I like, and then there's the whole incident where she was roofied and fucked in the middle of that theatre by Jane Wilkes Booth. I was more of a Joanne of Arc sort. All hands-on and righteous fury type. Do you think the stories are true that they called her the 'Warrior Virgin' because she never orgasmed during any of her battles?"
    The rest of the class fell quiet, and Domsley's eyebrows slowly raised up her forehead. She lightly wagged her crop at Annie, but a good six inches away from hitting her. "Excellent, Miss Snatch! It is good to see you won't be stuck playing catch up with the rest of ze class. I look forward to reading your essays, that is for sure."
    A few of the kids whispered behind her back, and Annie tried to ignore them. They were figuring out who she was. Still, she had to smile with the pride for her reputation bubbling up inside her.
    "Thhhhat's good to hear," the blushing Kelly said carefully, waiting to see if Mrs. Domsley scolded her again. "But we have a few more stops to make. I'll leave you to your class, Mrs. Domsley, but thank you for your time."
    "Of course, headmistress!" The history teacher grinned at her with a predatory flash of her teach. "Let me know if you need another... meeting." Domsley lightly tapped her crop in her palm before turning back to the rest of the class.
    "I like her," Annie said with a smile when they were back in the halls.
    "She certainly knows her material. Though I think she just looks for reasons to spank me sometimes," Kelly said with another wave of blush going over her cheeks. "That's most for the classes, and I'll show you the cafeteria and the dorms in a moment. I just wanted to take a little detour here..."
    Climex took her down a turn towards the corner of the main building. It was quieter there, with fewer rooms that seemed to be for storage or more subdued classes. One appeared to just be a study hall, or maybe a detention of some sort, where a goth-looking girl lazily masturbated under her desk. A rhythmic clanking started to sound faintly through the walls as they reached the end of the corridor. The door's old and simple label read "club room."
    Kelly didn't bother knocking, knowing she wouldn't be heard over the metallic noises. As soon as she opened, the unleashed, blasting metal music hit Anna like a stiff breeze. The clanking went on across the room, where there were a few large pieces of gym equipment. There was one other person in the room, and the black girl sitting on the leg press machine was completely nude (the constantly opening and closing thighs made very clear). Dense muscle wrapped around her thighs, abs and arms, leaving her breasts taut and slightly upturned by her supportive pecs. Even straight across the room from her, the girl stared ahead intensely, cranking the impressive weight up and down another dozen times. Her straight dark hair ended just above her strong jawline, with a streak of purple dyed down one if the sides.
    Annie gave her headmistress a sideways glance, and Climex gave her an assuring wave of her hand. The weights finally crashed into their resting place and the sweaty girl stood up, jabbing the button on the nearby speaker to switch off the music as she stormed up to Annie. She wasn't more than an inch or two taller than Annie, but the muscles and sweat made her look bigger than she was.
    "The fuck you doing here?" she snapped curtly. Annie blinked back at her quietly, before looking wordlessly at Miss Climex.
    "Sammy," the headmistress said rather brightly. "This is Annie Snatch. Annie, this is Samantha Armstrong. She's the captain of our school's sexfighting team."
    "What's left of it," Samanatha scoffed. She suddenly grabbed one of Anne's breasts and squeezed. Even Annie had to jolt a bit as the strong hand kneaded her jug, big for her otherwise plain-looking figure. "You're better than you look," Sam noted with a smirk. "Soft but solid core. Good fuckin' reaction time, and you didn't piss yourself like a pussy, so you've got guts for a newbie. You thinkin' about joining?"
    "Maybe," Annie said, managing an amused smile. "I only just got here, but I like your..." Anne let her eyes roam up and down the ripped, naked body and the shamelessly parted thighs. "Attitude. Was that Cunt Destroyers you were playing?"
    Samantha smiled, even with the intimidating scowl in her eyes. "Yea. Love their shit. Helps me think."
    "That's sure one thing it does!" Annie insisted brightly.
    Sam patted her firmly on the arm, what was probably meant to be sporting but a little more intense than most people would have done. "Like you, runt. Stop on by some time. I might show you a thing or two."
    Annie nodded. "Oh, I saw plenty." Samantha's erect clit, nipples, and everything else that could be hard on the human body, for example. "But yea... I guess I'll see you around."
    "Sounds like fun," Kelly piped up. "But the caf is just this way. Thanks for the visit, Sammy!" The headmistress led her back out to the halls, and Annie heard the weights going a few moments later. Sam seemed like an alright girl, apart from a foul mouth and a natural glare to her eyes. Friendly once you got past the swearing and the nudity and other mature content, but also one dedicated fuckfighter. Annie had, if nothing else, a sharp eye for talent by now.
    "So... what's wrong with the sexfight team?" Annie waited to ask until they'd passed the cafeteria. Kelly Climex slowed her pace a bit, but Annie knew by now to hold out her hand and brace it against her butt before she walked into it. "You showed me that for a reason, didn't you?"
    "Yes," Kelly sighed. "With your background, we were sort of hoping you'd be interested in joining. Membership has always been a bit strained, and this year we're down to just..." She gestured back at the main building where Sam had been working out alone. "If it stays like that, we won't be able to compete this season at all. They might even cut the funding for it if it goes on longer than that. It's a shame... we've got such talented girls on the grounds, but they're all hesitant to sign up."
    "Why's that?" Annie pressed.
    "Oh, it's just our reputation. The big name schools like Nookie's and Clitston and Bukakke International, they're the ones you see take the championship. We make a good show, but they say it's the campus curse to lose before we even properly place in the rankings."
    "I guess if that's the worst your school's got, it's not as bad as people say," Annie decided, continuing to walk after the instructor. She sighed and scratched her hair. "I'll unpack and sleep on it, but I promise I'll think about it."
    Climex grabbed her in a hug, squeezing Annie until her head vanished between her tits. "Oh, THANK YOU, sweetie! It means the world to us! I'm sure you'll do great here! You'll make your mother proud! I just know it!"
    Annie gasped some air back into her lungs when Kelly let go of her, continuing to lead her into the dorms while Annie got her footing back. Retired or not, the woman could certainly still smother. Kelly finally handed her a keycard as they reached room B008. "We've already informed your roommate that you were coming. She should be expecting you by now. If you have any questions or need anything, my number's on the handout I gave you."
    Anne looked back at the papers she'd wedged carelessly into her bag, but nodded. "Alright... thanks for showing me around." Kelly smiled brightly at the little praise before she strode off to do whatever else she had on her clipboard for the day. Annie opened the door to her room where a girl with skin the color of milky coffee and hair the color of oil was sitting on one of the two beds. She had her hair tied back in a short ponytail, and wore a sporty outfit of a tanktop and some tight-fitting shorts. A small TV was propped up on one of the dressers, and a closet door was left open to show the variety of bright-colored clothes the girl had at her disposal.
    The girl was leaned against the wall behind her bed, reading intently before she looked up. Based on all the busty women wearing spandex and shooting lasers at each other on the cover of her book, it was certainly not for school.
    "Ooh! Roomie!"The Spanish girl smiled brightly and did a little tumble/hop combination off her bed, trotting over and hugging Annie briefly and sweetly rather than the crushing hug of the headmistress. "So glad you're here! It was getting too quiet around here, and I'd hummed every song I know. This'll be great!" Anne's roommate helped out by picking up her bag as Anne went to look over the room a bit more. The new face babbled on. "Go ahead and take whatever bed you want. I finally have someone to stay up all night with. We can tell jokes, do ghost stories, practice kissing, trade outfits... speaking of! Oolala!"
    Annie looked back over her corner to see the girl had pulled one of her thongs out of her luggage, stretching it between her thumbs before it slingshotted comically away. Annie rolled her eyes, but she smiled as she flopped onto one of the beds. "Well, since you've already started, you might as well unpack for me," she joked, laying back in the bed as if trying to go so sleep.
    There was a rustling as her roommate started shuffling deeper into her bag as if looking for something good. "Hey! I was kidding!" Annie protested, tossing a pillow at her as she got back up.
    The Spanish girl giggled and grinned as she slid Annie her luggage. "Here I am looking at your undies and I don't even know your name. Juanita Co?o." Despite her clear South American heritage, she spoke with no clear accent until she used her last name.
    Annie held out a hand to her as the other lugged her bag onto her bed. "Annie Snatch. Just transferred in." She kept an eye on Juanita's face, but she didn't seem to recognize the name like some of the others clearly had.
    "Good to meet ya. Are you hungry?"
    "Yea, I guess," Anne said with a noncommittal shrug.
    "But I thought you said your name was Annie."
    There was a deep silence in the room as Annie's brow furrowed and Juanita's smile widened. "Oh my god! We just met and you are already the worst person in the world!" Annie shouted, getting a huge outbreak of high-pitched laughter from Juanita. It spread to Annie after a second, and she regretted throwing her pillow already. She grabbed Juanita's instead and threw that at her, bouncing off her roommate's face. She fell over from the fluffy impact, but it only slowed her giggling.
    "It was too good to pass up on!" Juanita insisted, hugging the pillow to her chest.
    "It absolutely was anything but 'too good," Annie insisted as she started to cram her clothes into her closet and drawers.
    Juanita rocked on her butt, Annie instinctively taking note of how tight it was while still so meaty. "You just don't have a sense of humor."
    "Oh, I definitely do. Anyone else I've met at this school would have probably slapped you for that stupid joke."
    "Yea, probably. But anyone else at that school would have been nicer to my lucky pillow." Juanita pet it consolingly before setting it back on the bed. "I had my first orgasm on that bad girl."
    Annie unpacked fairly quickly while she talked with Juanita. The spunky girl was like everything else at this school; weird at first, but perfectly likeable after a little while. She used Annie as a testing ground for her puns and jokes, but she had some gems in there among the lame mom-jokes. It was four o'clock by the time Annie was done, so she took up Juanita's earlier (unfortunately phrased) invitation to go get dinner. She insisted that it was the best time because they had just changed out the meals in the caf and it beat the dinner rush at 5.
    The halls between them and the caf were still lined with students coming back from classes or practice. More people than earlier were looking at Anne, and she knew that more of the girls had found out about her. She flashed some casual smiles, but eventually Juanita nudged her with her elbow.
    "Jeez, who's cereal did you piss in?" she muttered. "I think they're giving you the stinkeye."
    "Not really," Annie sighed. The ice she was so carefully trying to avoid finally broke when a golden-blonde beauty slid into their path. She had ridiculous tits, which was to say that Annie instantly picked up on the boob job. The science was pretty advanced for them these days, but they lacked the proper jiggle for their size. She had pouty lips and a flashy pink and gold skirt and blouse, a star stylishly cut into the chest to force the eye onto her cleavage. She bore a winning smile behind her pouty lips and batted big blue eyes with big dark lashes at Annie. Two more girls followed a few paces behind her; a chunky-looking girl with wide, brawny shoulders and a tall girl in a jersey and gym shorts. Annie vaguely suspected them of being football and basketball players, or at least built for the respective sports.
    "Annie Snatch! It's so good to meet you!" the blonde almost sang in her charm-soaked sentence. "I'm Vanessa VonFawkes, and I'm also UTTERLY charmed to make your acquaintance."
    "Yea..." Anne said plainly. Oh god, here it came. Her cheeks flushed a bit as Juanita looked quizzically back and forth between them. "Uh... you too."
    "Mind if I walk with you? My girls can take care of that pest, if you want. Bonnie? Teresa?" Vanessa clapped briskly.
    Juanita squeaked as the two variously big girls moved towards her, holding her messenger bag up in front of her. Annie spun around and waved a hand. "Whoa, whoa! No, she's okay. I'm rooming with her. Juanita, put the bag down."
    The Spanish girl poked her head out from behind the bag and stuck out her tongue out at the brutes before relaxing again.
    "Really? Oh, that's too bad. Isn't she just insufferable? A girl of your pedigree should really be with a higher sort of company."
    "My pedigree doesn't mean anything," Annie muttered, biting her lip to keep back a frown. "I'm just me."
    "Nonsense! It's clear you're from fighting stock just by looking at you! And who couldn't recognize someone born to a champion sexfighter, let alone a ten-YEAR one?"
    Annie palmed her face. There it was. Juanita looked back and forth between them rapidly. "Wait, your mom is Cynthia Snatch? THE Cynthia 'Sinful' Snatch?!"
    "How did you not put that together, clown cunt?" Vanessa sneered back at her. "See, this is what I mean, Anne. Come on. I can show you some of the hangouts where the popular girls go. There's even a nice little corner of the gym I keep on reserve. Maybe we could go have a little spar over there sometime..."
    "No thanks." Annie started walking forward. "Come on, Juanita." She kept her face serious, but her cheeks were turning bright red. She absolutely hated the celebrity treatment. Her mom was a big shot, no doubt, and her sister Sara was already showing promise in college for years and about to go pro next season. She was proud, yes, and she was a natural sexfighter. It came easily to her, and that was almost part of the problem. But when people saw her and just looked through her and saw her mom, nothing annoyed her quite like it.
    "Hey!" Vanessa objected, turning to glare after her with her baby blues. Juanita took the opening to dart between her and her goons to tail after Annie. “You can’t blow me off! I’m the hottest girl in school! There are people lining up to fuck me!”
    “Don’t care!” Annie called back over her shoulder, barely turning around. Several of the kids laughed and a few clapped as Annie picked up her pace, leaving Vanessa fuming in the middle of the halls.
    “Okay, now THAT was funny,” Juanita grinned.
    "Yea, sorry about that. My working mom kind of casts a big shadow over my life."
    "Oh, I get it," Juanita insisted. "My aunt's a professional titboxer." She took several mocking jabs at the air, as if that helped explain it better.
    "Yea, I wasn't going to mention." Annie smiled. "Strained her nipple in the finals and sat out this season. She doing alright?"
    "Oh, she'll be fine. Keeps talking about her comeback fight and stuff," Juanita assured.
    "So this doesn't change anything?" Annie asked warily.
    "Are you kidding? I barely change my underwear," Juanita said with a grin. "Besides, who else would put up with my jokes?"
    The rest of Annie’s school day went by rather smoothly. Climex’s extended tour and all the distractions took her past any scheduled classes, so she just ate and goofed off with Juanita. She allowed a few kids to approach her and ask about her mom, and only the one girl asked for her autograph (the one with thick glasses who smelled funny). Then it was cartoons and the daily sexfight news back at the dorm. With all the different leagues and tournaments going on, there was always something going on (the lingerie bowl leagues, titboxing, foxy boxing, oil wrestling, sexfights, marathon sex, dilduels, and so on).
    The next day was much more busy. Climex had expected her to start going to classes, and she might as well to see how they were. A lot of them were basic technique stuff that she could practically sleep through. Mrs. Clitston was teaching various forms and techniques, with the Sealing Lotus tribbing technique the main subject for the day. Even if she knew most of the style, it was interesting to hear some of the history that her mom had left out. Domsley’s history class was a highlight, with her passionate talk of various leaders and battles throughout the history of sexfighting. Mrs. Feshel’s gym class was right before lunch, where it was a general workout day and Annie got to show her stuff on the mechanical bull and the nipple weights. Samantha Armstrong was in gym with her, and while she wasn’t quite as intense as her on the weights, Annie’s strong thighs outdid her record on the bull’s strapon mount.
    It was a short break before and after lunch when she went through the halls. Sam and Juanita went with her on the way to the caf. Anne had gone with a basic pair of shorts and tanktop for the day, something she could slip in and out of as the day demanded. Sammy was talking to Annie about how impressed she was by her work in gym. “It was nothing,” she insisted. “I still lost that butt bounce with Juanita.”
    “Yea, but look at that ass.” Sam gave her a sharp smack to the Spanish roomie’s booty, getting a giggle out of her as the short shorts wobbles around with their contents. “Hard to top that.”
    “Oh hello there, Annie!”
    It was Vanessa’s voice. Anne’s good mood went away as she groaned. “Just keep walking,” she sighed, lowering her head to pretend to ignore the teenage bimbo. She knew her type. They either wanted an in with the rich girl who learned from the best and had all the connections, or they wanted to prove themselves against the girl they thought was the best. Beating the champ’s daughter would be a real feather in their cap, after all.
    “What’s the matter? I just wanted to talk,” Vanessa insisted.
    “You don’t have anything better to do, Van?” Annie called back as they passed her by. “I’m not looking to hang out. I thought they just put silicone in your jugs, not your ears.” Juanita tried to stifle her snicker while Sammy just flashed Vanessa and her goons a grin.
    “But Annie,” Vanessa chimed sweetly, folding her arms together around her overstuffed breasts. “I just thought I’d ask you about why you flunked out St. Nookie!”
    Anne froze in her tracks. Sam and Juanita stopped a few paces ahead, not realizing it had stunned her so badly. Anne’s face was bright red, and the people in the halls had stopped their own conversations when Vanessa shouted over the rest of them. Sam leered back at the grinning Vanessa, clenching a fist readily. Juanita bit her lip and tugged on Annie’s arm, encouraging her plan to keep walking.
    Annie pulled her arm free and stomped up to the steadily smiling Vanessa. "What the hell is your problem!?" Annie blew up at her. Vanessa just smiled on as her thugs chuckled behind her.
    "What? I thought you didn't care," the busty bitch gloated."Or was that all just part of your cool act?"
    “I don’t care! It’s not important!” Annie yelled at her. She hadn’t applied herself, that was all. The place was too strict, to expecting. It wasn’t what she’d wanted in a sexfighting school, and they’d recommended her for somewhere less intense. Bonnie started to step in her way when Vanessa held up a hand, halting her goon guard. “So neither should fucking you!”
    Vanessa smirked and put a hand on her hip at the edge of her skirt. “Really? You sure seem to care a lot by how you’re reacting. Then again, maybe your bigshot mom didn’t pass on her talents to you. Maybe your sister got all the special treatment and you got left behind when she went around the world banging strangers while you were stuck at-”
    Annie acted in one swift motion. She grabbed Vanessa by the hair and shoved her back into a locker. The blonde’s eyes widened in surprise just before Ann pressed her chest fearlessly into the bigger pair of tits and mashed her mouth on Vanessa’s, forcing a tongue-filled kiss into her lips. Face to face with Vanessa, Annie glared into her eyes the entire time. It was the formal challenge for a showdown in the sexfighting community that even the amateurs knew about. It was the equivalent of the glove slap to the face, just with your tongue instead of a glove.
    When Annie removed her lips at last, Vanessa gave her lips a thoughtful lick. “About time,” she purred. “Accepted.”
    There was somewhere around twenty different arenas around the school, but Vanessa had led her to the field out behind the bleachers. The cheerleaders and the lingerie football practice was held on the actual field, so this would be out of sight from the teachers or most passerby. Of course, Vanessa and Annie had been loud and flashy about their challenge, so there was still a crowd of girls around to watch. Sam and Juanita were waiting nearby, especially with Bonnie and Teresa there as Vanessa’s well-known muscle. The rest of the kids piled around the edges of the bleachers or peeked over the top of them.
    Annie ignored her audience as she pulled off her top, her nipples already hard and ready for battle in the warm air of the afternoon. Vanessa unbuttoned her skirt and wiggled it off her hips to show her stylishly trimmed blonde bush, eyes still locked on Annie and still with her obnoxiously confident smile. “You ready to get your ass kicked? Just like you got kicked out of your last school?”
    “Keep talking, bitch,” Annie growled. “I didn’t get kicked out. They wanted me to stick to their hardass schedule and become a boring shit like everyone else there. Since it was that or change schools, I wanted to come here instead.” She stepped out of her shorts and panties in one go, casually baring herself and her plain, dark brown bush in front of her classmates.
    “So you were too lazy to make it big,” Vanessa smirked. She undid a few buttons on the bottom of her blouse and thrust her chest out. The tight top and her silicone-layered chest collided until the last buttons were blasted off of her blouse by the pressure of her flexing shoulders. Her breasts bounced around in her bra like a pair of dogs yanking at their chains to be unleashed. “You think that kind of attitude’s going to let you stand up to the sexiest girl in school?”
    “Let me know if you see her and then I’ll decide,” Annie replied with a scowl. “Your problem though? You got me to give a shit.”
    Some of the random girls started to shout as Vanessa finally undid her bra, her broad nipples aimed straight out at Annie. “Fight! Fight! Fight!”
    Vanessa complied and rushed for Annie, her tits thrusting out and smacking into the brunette’s smaller pair. The surgically buffed tits seemed to swallow Annie’s, but she braced her feet and hardly slid back an inch. The naked blonde glared at Annie angrily, clearly expecting her oversized breast shove to take her down in one shot.
    "Just because you fight with your tits doesn't mean you have to think with them," Annie taunted, suddenly pulling back and twisting to one side. The change in footwork sent Vanessa stumbling past her instead of pushing through her, the shorter brunette smirking at her playfully. Her mom was on the busty side, but there were far bigger girls in the pro leagues. She'd learned to handle boobs bigger than hers a long time ago.
    Vanessa growled and spun around sinking her pink-painted fingertips into Annie's breasts. Anne seemed to expect as much and gave another quick shift of her feet, pushing her arms into Vanessa's wrists and knocking them away. While the bitchy blonde was still off balance, Annie thrust her hips forward to mash her crotch into Vanessa's. The single thrust of her surprising hump sent Vanessa flat on her ass in the grass, getting a few of the surrounding girls to laugh.
    Bonnie and Teresa eyed each other and started to move slightly closer to the sexual duel, but Samantha quickly stepped in front of them and glared. Just in case the buff, angry black girl wasn't enough, Juanita stepped up beside her and folded her arms defiantly. Vanessa seemed to catch this and held up a hand for them to hold off before she pushed herself back up. Annie was waiting for her with her hands on her knees, leaning over with her butt stuck back and breasts hanging down in her front.
    "Need a breather, blondie?" Annie offered impishly.
    "No, but you're going to need a stretcher when I'm done with your pathetic pussy!" Vanessa growled. She was turning red with embarassment for being schooled by the new kid. That wasn't how things worked! She rushed for Annie again, but when she sidestepped the charge, Vanessa turned sharply after her. It cost Vanessa any of her footing, but the whipping breasts connected with Annie's. There wasn't much she could do to endure that heavy of a swing, forcing Annie to hiss and try to recoil from the hit. Vanessa landed back in the grass, but she kicked into Annie's stumbling legs to bring her down with her. The blonde crawled over as soon as Annie hit the ground, mounting her and grabbing her by the wrists to keep her pinned.
    "Got you now, twerp twat!" Vanessa gloated, grinning wickedly down at the startled Annie. Vanessa flexed her chest muscles and dropped her jugs like a landslide, Annie's face vanishing into the silicone valley of her cleavage. The blonde grinned triumphantly, and the crowd started to jabber excitedly at the sight of the move that had knocked out various upstarts and geeks in the past. The blonde started to grind her hips against Annie, with the weight in her chest enough to keep herself steady.
    However, soon Vanessa frowned and kept trying to adjust her position. Anne wasn't even twitching or thrashing, as if she were comfortable in this position. The longer they stayed in the position, in fact, the more it looked like Vanessa was the one in distress, her face furrowing with concern and her breathing getting heavy. It wasn't flashy, but Annie's counter was a subtle one. She'd turned her head as soon as the breast slam came down, taking the hit on the cheek but keeping her nose and mouth relatively free. It also gave her an angle to latch her mouth onto Vanessa's nipple, sucking and tonguing on it with surprising expertise. Vanessa's grinding was meant to be a show of dominance and making Annie cum, but she had much more self control than that. At this rate, she was basically just forcing Vanessa to masturbate by riding on on her.
    Vanessa finally pulled back sharply enough to break the smother, the onlookers bursting into surprised shouts and a few cheers when they saw Annie smirking confidently, even if her face looked a bit sweaty and dirty. Vanessa sat with their hips still joined together, but wiped off Annie's saliva from her tingling nipple.
    "Sorry. That wasn't your specialty or anything, was it?" Annie teased, suddenly flexing her thighs and pushing upward. Vanessa flopped onto her back where Annie could easily thrust forward, locking their pussies together with a near expertise; her thighs in dominant positions, leg muscles flexing to gain the most control and least resistance, labia at a central position to force her opponent's open wider, and arms digging into the ground for balance. Vanessa was aware of all the parts of a tribbing duel in a textbook sort of way, but Annie had clearly had a lot of practice.
    "Hey! Hey, wait a minute!" Vanessa objected, clearly nervous from the implications.
    "You kidding me?" Annie smirked and slammed her hips forward, drawing a loud and startled "OAHHHH!" from Vanessa. "It looks like if I wait any longer, that clit's gonna burst. Let me take care of that for you..."
    Annie started to grind rhythmically but quickly while Vanessa struggled to keep up. Annie leaned further into her hips, getting the higher position without fully mounting the blonde. It let Vanessa struggle to match her pace, exhausting and arousing herself even faster. Annie wiggled her hips to part Vanessa's lips, pumping her mound into the wet slit until the blonde started to whimper. Annie pressed her attack there, stroking her pussy lips over the spot until she felt the touch of the blonde bully's hard and moist clit. Anne pushed the very tip of her labia inward and with a bit of squirming on both of their parts, Annie was able to clench her inner thighs and pelvic muscles to trap Vanessa's clit in her pussy.
    Vanessa screamed out as her pussy was seized and overtaken by the Snatch girl's privates. She grabbed Annie's arms, pulling herself closer to try to bash her tits into Annie's again. It was a struggle to get there, and the effort it took her to land one smack of her oversized breasts wasn't worth the minor shake of Annie's body. She just shoved Vanessa in the face to knock her on her back again, twisting her position into a full sideways scissoring, sliding back and forth over Vanessa's twat to work her clit like a tiny joystick. The rough treatment of her clitty soon had Vanessa squirting over Annie's crotch while she wailed like a child. Annie kept grinding into her, the slick yet sticky juices sputtering between their tightly locked lips.
    Anne took one of Vanessa's legs and forced her to turn over on her hands and knees. The blonde clawed at the grass to try to crawl away, but Annie reached around her waist and grabbed her big fake jugs as they dangled like a pair of udders. The gathered girls laughed at the haughty bully being taken down a peg as Annie fucked her from behind, pulling on her tits like handles to slide her pussy beneath Vanessa's parted lips. "Do... do something, you idiots!" Vanessa blurted out, tears welling up in her eyes. She hadn't surrendered or passed out! she technically hadn't lost yet!
    Bonnie and Teresa moved to bail their boss out of the hole she'd dug, trying to push their way past Annie's friends. Samantha braced her legs and bumped her shoulder right back into Bonnie, knocking the husky girl back several feet. Juanita hopped aside from Teresa, but she stuck a foot out and tripped her into the dirt as she fell over.
    "Woops! Gotta watch out for those big clown shoes of mine," the Spanish girl chimed innocently. It all bought Annie enough time to keep slapping her pussy into Vanessa's, letting the weakly struggling blonde stare in disbelief at the mocking crowd of her classmates. Her pride tried to hold out and refuse to surrender, but it was hard to maintain when she was being fucked doggy-style in the dirt. Especially when her body was enjoying it so much that she had another squirting orgasm less than a minute after the first one.
    Vanessa's juices gushed over the grass as she beat her fist on the ground. "Stop! Stop! I give!" she cried, eyes clenched shut as if trying to keep from overloading her brain on the second incredible orgasm. Annie pulled back her hips from her with a soft, wet sucking noise.
    "Not good enough." Annie stood up and grabbed Vanessa by the hair. She turned her around, still on all fours as Annie spread her legs into a wide stance. She presenting her victorious pussy lips parted in front of the loser and patted them invitingly. They gave off a faint splashing noise from Vanessa's cum still smeared over her crotch. "Eat her til she says she's had enough," Annie ordered. Her mom had shown her that one of the real tricks to sexfighting was a poker face. She had kept her cool and controlled most of the fight, but DAMN if she wasn't horny from watching the bitch's tits jiggle and her humiliated expression.
    Vanessa bit her pouty lower lip for a moment, but rose to just her knees. She looked up at Annie as if pleading for her to change her mind, but the new girl stared her down unshaken. The crowd egged her on until Vanessa buried her face into Annie's pussy, sucking and licking loudly. Annie had to let out a deep grunt at the sensation. Maybe it was because she'd been so wound up from holding it in for the whole fight, but that tongue and those thick lips felt amazing. If she had used them instead of relying on her tits, Annie wasn't sure that the fight would have gone half as well.
    Annie started to roll her hips, smearing their mixed pussy juices over Vanessa's face and grinding her clit over her tongue and lips. To her credit, Vanessa wanted it over with quickly, so her oral intimacy was intense and complex as she hungrily wrapped her tongue around Annie's hardened clit. She couldn't last long before she came over Vanessa's face, flexing her pussy hard enough to let it briefly spray into her face. She gripped the blonde by the hair to hold her there until she finished, hearing a loud gulp from Vanessa to indicate she'd orgasmed right into her mouth. She pulled back at last, legs a little shaky but smiling dreamily as the girls all cheered and laughed. A few calls of "Nice work!" and "Join our club, Annie!" and "Are you seeing anyone!?" stood out from the rabble.
    Vanessa spit out a mix of saliva and cum as she glared up at Annie. "This..." she started, just to swallow something again and rub at her naked crotch. "This isn't over. You got lucky," she insisted.
    "The only time I got lucky was with your mom last night," Annie dismissed, getting some more laughs. "Any time you want your shit kicked again, dye job, let me know. Just don't be a cunt about it next time."
    Annie picked up her clothes, pulling on her panties as she looked over to her friends. "Hey, Sammy? What do you think? Do we have some potential for the sexfight club here?"
    The blushing and naked Vanessa looked at her outraged. "What?! No way I'd stoop to-"
    "Bitch, I didn't mean you," Annie cut her off. "Bonnie over there." The chubby bully looked back at her surprised, as if she thought they had forgotten she was there at all. "She took that hit pretty good from you, Sam. It would have put me on my ass. And that extra weight down by your hips, that makes for a mean humping, am I right?"
    Bonnie Humpston stared some more before rubbing her short red hair. "I mean... Coach McLit said I've got some moves..."
    "Don't you dare!" Vanessa barked at her underling.
    "Bitch, I am STILL not talking to you! I'm talking with Bonnie!" Annie snapped.The big girl shrugged. She didn't look like your standard sexfighter, but in the end it was about the moves as much as it was seduction. Anne knew a lot of pro fighters who were quite overweight. 2-Ton Tonya held the sexfight title when she was still active, and she was over 300 lbs. It got to the point where they almost wanted to make weight classes until she was finally dethroned.
    Anne looked over at Samantha. "What do you think, Sam? You, me, Juanita... don't look at me like that, dufus. I know you don't have anything better to do, and an ass like a poledancer. Bonnie would make four. That's almost your whole team in one go."
    Sam smirked back at Bonnie and shrugged. "We'd be glad to have ya. And none of us will call you a fuckin' dumbass like this cunt does."
    "I can't believe this!" Vanessa snapped. "You were thinking her over me?!"
    "Hey, if you want in, you can join," Annie said. "You're just all talk and posturing and don't know what the fuck you're doing. It was like you couldn't find a clit with both hands and a road map. Bonnie, she's got good posture and a build we can build off of. Weight's in all the right places for a heavyweight pro."
    "Uh... yea, sure," Bonnie offered with a flimsy smile.
    Sam gave her another too firm pat on the arm. "Fuckin' great to have ya," she declared, and Bonnie's smile widened more genuinely.
    "Why not? It sounds like fun," Juanita chimed, bouncing on the tips of her toes excitedly.
    "Well how about we talk it out at lunch?" Annie offered as she pulled the last of her clothes back on. "It looks like blondie's going to be a while anyway."
    The girls agreed while Bonnie looked back towards Teresa and Vanessa. "You guys gonna be okay?" she offered helpfully.
    "You ungrateful, fatass, two-timing...!" Vanessa ranted angrily as Teresa tried to help her up, just for her to shudder and her legs give out again.
    "Yea, they'll be fine," Bonnie smiled as she headed off with the rest of them towards the caf.
    Samantha nudged Annie in the ribs. "You do know this makes you alpha bitch, right? People are gonna be gunnin' for you."
    "Why me? You're still team captain," Annie insisted.
    "It's not a club thing. Vanessa may not have been the toughest girl in school, but she was the loudest about it. When you're top dog, everyone's gonna want a piece of you to show they're the baddest, and you just went and schooled the last one in front of about fifty girls. How you think that's gonna go?"
    Annie thought for a moment. It WAS a school for sexfighting, meaning everyone had their competitive streak. When she lost her temper, she'd made a big enough scene that anyone who hadn't known who she was would figure it out soon enough.
    "I think it'll be interesting," Annie grinned knowingly. "I'll handle it as it comes up."
    "Speaking of handling," Juanita piped up, making two large grabbing gestures in front of her. "Did you SEE how you handled the jugs on Vanessa?"
    "Oh my god, that was SO much fun!" Annie laughed, the four friends and future teammates starting into their recounting of the day's adventure and planned for ones to come.
    Last edited by luffy316; June 26th, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
    My Commission Writing Blog: [url]http://luffy316.blogspot.com/[/url]
    My Writing Patreon: [url]https://www.patreon.com/sandcastles[/url]
    Other Story Gallery: [url]http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316[url]

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Sexfight High Part 1: The New Girl

World with women only
    School For Sexfighting Youths
    daily sexfight news
    various leaders and battles throughout the history of sexfighting
    gym class for sexfighting and so on...

i really LOVE this refreshing set! in some parallel universe this might exist ^^
    and the story is very well written. some names like Clitston are a bit too much but its okay. thank you for this wonderful post.

Senior Hostboard Member luffy316's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    World with women only
    School For Sexfighting Youths
    daily sexfight news
    various leaders and battles throughout the history of sexfighting
    gym class for sexfighting and so on...

i really LOVE this refreshing set! in some parallel universe this might exist ^^
    and the story is very well written. some names like Clitston are a bit too much but its okay. thank you for this wonderful post.
    glad to hear! I have another chapter up on my Patreon too, and plans for a third already. The names were meant to be porn star type half the time anyway, just to show the hyper-sexual history

also, FORMAL UPDATE! YES, THE GIRLS AND STAFF ARE ALL 18+! I had implied it early on when Annie mentioned being in high school for several years before she could legally sexfight. It's an anime-like setting, but no way are the variously curvy girls all 14 like some of them (spoken as a fan of anime). They're Seniors age and up, but it's sort of a stepping stone between high school and pro sports in this world. Sexfight colleges also exist for when they're officially recruited.
    Other Story Gallery: [url]http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316[url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great work by the king. One problem only. Why does lead character has small tits? Also it would be great for readers like me if sizes were mentioned

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    Great work by the king. One problem only. Why does lead character has small tits? Also it would be great for readers like me if sizes were mentioned

she has small tits because she's supposed to seem like an unimpressive underdog, and more impressive when she gets by on just her talents. I also don't mention sizes because I'm mostly leaving the detail up to imagination, and I'm pretty bad as estimating them (also heights and weights). I might whip up a bust chart by my estimations, or general stats with their specialties and likes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by luffy316 View Post
    she has small tits because she's supposed to seem like an unimpressive underdog, and more impressive when she gets by on just her talents. I also don't mention sizes because I'm mostly leaving the detail up to imagination, and I'm pretty bad as estimating them (also heights and weights). I might whip up a bust chart by my estimations, or general stats with their specialties and likes
    Oh No! Small size... That loosens my interest

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not small so much as I imagine her as a solid C-cup. Nothing to sneeze at, but not the porn star figure you'd expect on a pro sex fighter

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Public sexfighting wow. Hope to read more stories like these

Quote Originally Posted by luffy316 View Post
    Another leak from the Patreon as new content moves in. This sort of went out of control in a good way. SI threw it into the polls without much idea on where to go with it beyond a bunch of punny names. It became a TON of punny names, world-building a culture that revolves around sexual competition, and setting up a tale of a girl living in her mother's shadow. Also there's tits, ass and vaginas everywhere! Fun stuff, so hope y'all enjoy.

Annie started to grind rhythmically but quickly while Vanessa struggled to keep up. Annie leaned further into her hips, getting the higher position without fully mounting the blonde. It let Vanessa struggle to match her pace, exhausting and arousing herself even faster. Annie wiggled her hips to part Vanessa's lips, pumping her mound into the wet slit until the blonde started to whimper. Annie pressed her attack there, stroking her pussy lips over the spot until she felt the touch of the blonde bully's hard and moist clit. Anne pushed the very tip of her labia inward and with a bit of squirming on both of their parts, Annie was able to clench her inner thighs and pelvic muscles to trap Vanessa's clit in her pussy.
    Vanessa screamed out as her pussy was seized and overtaken by the Snatch girl's privates. She grabbed Annie's arms, pulling herself closer to try to bash her tits into Annie's again. It was a struggle to get there, and the effort it took her to land one smack of her oversized breasts wasn't worth the minor shake of Annie's body. She just shoved Vanessa in the face to knock her on her back again, twisting her position into a full sideways scissoring, sliding back and forth over Vanessa's twat to work her clit like a tiny joystick. The rough treatment of her clitty soon had Vanessa squirting over Annie's crotch while she wailed like a child. Annie kept grinding into her, the slick yet sticky juices sputtering between their tightly locked lips.
    Anne took one of Vanessa's legs and forced her to turn over on her hands and knees. The blonde clawed at the grass to try to crawl away, but Annie reached around her waist and grabbed her big fake jugs as they dangled like a pair of udders. The gathered girls laughed at the haughty bully being taken down a peg as Annie fucked her from behind, pulling on her tits like handles to slide her pussy beneath Vanessa's parted lips. "Do... do something, you idiots!" Vanessa blurted out, tears welling up in her eyes. She hadn't surrendered or passed out! she technically hadn't lost yet!
    Bonnie and Teresa moved to bail their boss out of the hole she'd dug, trying to push their way past Annie's friends. Samantha braced her legs and bumped her shoulder right back into Bonnie, knocking the husky girl back several feet. Juanita hopped aside from Teresa, but she stuck a foot out and tripped her into the dirt as she fell over.
    "Woops! Gotta watch out for those big clown shoes of mine," the Spanish girl chimed innocently. It all bought Annie enough time to keep slapping her pussy into Vanessa's, letting the weakly struggling blonde stare in disbelief at the mocking crowd of her classmates. Her pride tried to hold out and refuse to surrender, but it was hard to maintain when she was being fucked doggy-style in the dirt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well my Patreon does have Part 2 already listed, and a part 3 on the way. otherwise, I should be releasing the second part in a month or two