Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 7

Well, Helen fans can rejoice as our heroine is on a winning streak again, with two famous victories in a row. But will it last as she takes the hot new French talent Charlotte LaFleur home to meet her parents?

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapter 4

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 5
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 6
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 8
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 9 (CONCLUSION)

Chapters 1 through 3 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Amazons of Mars: new series!

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my Amazons of Mars series. http://www.lulu.com/shop/ragnarok/du...-23256422.html

This original illustrated story series channels the works of great writers such as Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Norman, Michael Moorcock, plus fantastic artists like Stanton, Frazetta and Ram. Its more in the 'swords and planets' genre but still involves protracted sexy lock-ups between daring, strong-willed rivals!

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension Part 7

A blue cloudless sky promised a fine day as Helen strode jauntily across the quadrangle to meet the girl she would be travelling with up to Lochgarroch Hall, the Brodie family’s ancestral home near Inverness. Helen was still basking in the feeling of joyous redemption engendered by her remarkable demolition of Mhairi MacGregor the previous night, and she felt sexually invincible and emotionally impregnable, as if nobody in the world could spoil her fine mood today.

As far as Charlotte LaFleur was concerned, Helen intended to establish her alpha female credentials right from the start, and she had deliberately timed her arrival to keep the Frenchy waiting. The sight of the silver-haired girl glancing testily at her watch as Helen approached was clearly a good sign.

“Ah, so you had time to get breakfast, Charlotte?”

The French girl’s expression became glacial as she looked up. “Of course, I had more than enough time… since you effectively stood me up.”

“Oh, ha ha! Silly me, did I say meet at 8.30 originally? I must have forgotten after I overslept.” Helen then gave the French girl her most disarming smile while adding, “Had a very trying time last night, you know.”

Charlotte’s pink lips twitched into the ghost of a smile as she was reminded of the fights had both won in the previous night’s tournament. “Yes, I think perhaps we both did have a trying time, but not as much as the girls we beat, eh?”

“Indeed, look the limo my father sent to take us home should be round the front. Shall we head over and then we can talk on the way.”

“Certainly, and how far is it to Lochgarroch may I ask?”

Helen shrugged as she began to move away. “Oh, almost 120 miles; so we’ll have plenty of time on the way to get to know each other better...”

As she led off Helen made sure to swing her hips a little more than usual, keen to put on a good show for the French girl’s benefit. And indeed, Charlotte did hang back for a moment, noticing how well her new companion’s shapely derriere moved before skipping to join the other girl.

-------------------

Helen and Charlotte sat facing inside the spacious limo gazing out at the highland scenery rushing past as the sleek black box accelerated effortlessly along the long and winding roads. It was Charlotte who broke the silence first, speaking in good, almost accent-less English that put Helen’s rather basic command of the French language to shame.

“Papa speaks highly of your father. He says their businesses interests together are measured in millions of euros.”

Her mind still on the events of the previous night, Helen smiled levelly at her companion. “Yes, he was certainly keen that we take the opportunity to give you a nice warm reception at our family home.”

“Is that so? Well I can hardly wait - that will be fun for sure.” Charlotte’s eyes twinkled sardonically as her companion thought she detected a note of innuendo. Not for the first time, Helen found herself staring deeply into the French girl’s limpid pools, fascinated by the variation in colour.

“Heterochromia.”

“I’m sorry?” Helen hadn’t caught what Charlotte said but the French girl smiled patiently, as if about to explain a difficult concept to a child.

“I have a condition called heterochromia, which explains why my eyes are blue and green – both really are different colours.”

“Oh, I see – I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be – in my case it’s a totally benign condition.”

Charlotte made a tiny dismissive gesture before adding: “And while we’re on the topic, I expect you’re also interested by my lustrous, silver hair and thinking to yourself, is this colour natural or not?”

“Well...”

“Marie Antoinette syndrome.”

“Right – let me guess: that means you ate too much cake when you were younger?”

“Ha ha! Not bad, but wrong! It actually refers to a hereditary condition in which the hair suddenly turns white.”

“So Queen Marie Antoinette of France had white hair?”

“Not exactly: the legend has it that the unhappy queen’s hair turned white the night before her last walk to the guillotine. And she was 38 when she died, so I guess I beat her by some years as my hair changed colour much earlier.”

“Go on, tell me more about yourself – I’m fascinated.” Helen said, and clearly she was.

“Well, what do you want to know about? My childhood, what is there I should tell?”

Helen had the uncanny feeling that both girls were about to take each other dangerously into their confidences and her pulse increased as she leaned forward eagerly to lay out her next gambit.

“Okay, how about we play something like a game of consequences? You disclose something important about yourself, and I’ll reveal something important back in turn?”

Charlotte’s eyes sparkled at the suggestion. “Yes, I like that idea. Okay, so I didn’t find life all that great when I was younger. Growing up in a chateau being treated like a princess all the time– I found it dull, dull, dull! But eventually I was saved when I discovered books. Perrault, Racine, Steinbeck. But it was when I first read Malory’s Le Morte D'Arthur that I grew a crush on… on Viviane, the mystical Lady in the Lake.”
    Helen wanted to tell Charlotte that she had read Malory herself, but decided not to interrupt while the other girl was in full flow.

“Sometimes I imagined myself in the character of Lady Viviane, ruling Avalon. Gradually, other girls who lived near the chateau became my servants or courtiers in this fantasy. And, of course, the white lady had a foe she would need to battle: a dark-haired sorceress called Morgana, half-sister to King Arthur.”

And Charlotte stopped and blinked for a moment, looking intently at Helen. “Come to think of it, you might make a passable Morgana … but I have said enough, now it’s your turn!”

Searching for inspiration, Helen spied a thoroughbred horse being exercised in a field as the car glided past.

“Okay, let’s see now. Just like you, when I was younger I had to fight hard to escape the dullness of a rural life. I didn’t appreciate being made to dress up like other girls: in fact I wanted to dress in boy’s trousers and boots, ride horses across the moorlands until dark.”

“Go on,” Charlotte leaned forward encouragingly as Helen paused. “It’s a good start.”

“Well, there are many legends in Scotland about the supernatural creatures that inhabit our forests and bogs. They are called many different names: elves, kelpies, sprites, brownies and so on. Sometimes I imagined I would ride up behind and surprise them but they always seemed to vanish into thin air even though I knew they were hiding somewhere close.”

Helen leaned back in her seat, smiling as she continued reminiscing.

“I did once meet a pale young thing by a moonlit pool, but she was our stable master’s eldest daughter and, although we treated each other tenderly at first, we both became rougher and more aggressive the longer the ‘tryst’ went on. I finally ended up in control but, phew, it was a tough call, and she was in tears believe me.”

Helen looked Charlotte in the eye before continuing. “So early experience taught me that only one woman can be ‘on top’ so to speak in a relationship. And now, I find automatically that I have to measure myself against other girls when we first meet.”

Charlotte also leaned back in her seat and her eyes narrowed slightly. “Hmm, s’funny how you described it. In France, we talk about one girl being the domme in a relationship. Is normal and, well I can tell you right now, it doesn’t work any other way for me: I always have to be domme when I go out with a girl.”

Both girls’ eyes had been meeting constantly as they talked, but they had also been examining each other’s fantastic bodies and it was noticeable that their chests were now rising more rapidly as their breathing quickened.

Helen was still feeling euphoric and invincible as her next words tumbled out.

“In that case, I suppose you must be spoken for already Charlotte LaFleur, or you’d hardly risk being trapped for a two-hour car journey with a strong alpha girl like me.”

Too classy to rise to the bait, the French girl inclined her head slightly and let out a soft chuckle. “Ah, spoken for, if only t’were true. Unfortunately, it seems I have been blessed with impossibly high standards in a lover and, being honest with you for a moment Helen, I have yet to find someone who is even a decent match, let alone my equal. So, sorry to disappoint you, but Charlotte LaFleur is not spoken for.”

Helen laughed politely but she had already decided it was time to unsheath the small stiletto she had been carrying with her. “Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you as well, for I heard on the grapevine that Sophie St Cyr stole your crown a few months back. You imply that no one can match you, yet you’re not even queen of Rochebrune!”

Charlotte stared back fiercely at Helen for an instant before grimacing as if uncovering a painful truth for the first time.

“Yes, it’s true,” the silver-haired girl said quietly. I was the queen until that shameless hussy ambushed me in the title battle with her torpedo-shaped tits and her ‘milk bombes’. But then, as I have already vowed to get even with her, it’s a mere detail and only a matter of time.”

Helen laughed, slightly in relief, worried that she might have pressed the point too far. “Funny, how I lost my crown to a girl I detest heartily as well. I guess we have a lot in in common, you and me.”

Now it was the silver-haired girl’s turn to up the ante. “Yes, it seems so. But I must warn you Helen Brodie: if we ever do fight, it’s not even in doubt that I will defeat you.”

Helen whistled softly at her companion’s overweening confidence and sang-froid. “Well, perhaps I might just be prepared to take that chance...”

Charlotte’s eyes narrowed: just like Helen she was enjoying the turn of events immensely and decided to raise the stakes even higher.

"You know I’m not one to be big-headed, but from what I’ve seen so far, you Scottish girls lack the, er… sophistication of French girls when it comes to as sex-fighting, as well as sex itself, probably.”

“Hah! Now that’s rubbish and you know it. From all I’ve heard it’s just a tired old clich? that French girls are superior in these matters – or any others!”

But the Rochebrune girl was warming to her theme as she continued: “In fact I think I could control you easily enough, if it came to it. And even if we … eventually... had sex, naturally I would be the domme.”

Now Helen exploded. “Haaahh – that’s just hysterical. You honestly think I would submit to being fucked by a –“

“Go on, finish the sentence: ‘a stuck-up French girl like me?’”

Helen could see where this was heading and decided to raise the stakes again. “Well, if you’re feeling so confident, perhaps you’d care to settle this tonight when we get home and, for good measure, why don’t we add a little wager on the side?”

Charlotte’s smile broadened: she loved administering a humiliating forfeit after any hard and demanding fight, and the way this conversation was now heading seemed almost too good to be true.

“Eh bien, I’ve seen how you fought against Yasmin – a much weaker girl than I incidentally, so it will all be down to my ‘methode’ against yours – but tell me first what your little wager is then!”

Helen thought for a moment. “Well, it’s more of a forfeit actually, but let’s say that whoever loses becomes the other’s sex slave for the night: bound to pleasure her like a personal maid in any way she demands. I can even fetch one of the staff uniforms to make it more of an authentic cosplay.”

“J’accepte!” Charlotte’s immediate response betrayed her excitement at Helen’s kinky proposal. She always got a massive kick out of dominating other alpha girls and was sure that she could defeat Helen. “But what shall we say are the victory conditions?”

The Scot had the answer ready: “Well, we agreed that it’s all about who is more capable of controlling the other, who’s the ‘domme’ as you so elegantly put it. However, one controlling orgasm is not really sufficient for girls like us, so I propose we fight it out to the best of three?”

“Formidable! I accept these terms! Now perhaps you should join me on this side so that we can look at the view together while we continue this conversation more intimately.”

Helen nodded slowly, feeling her heart pumping faster as she checked the sliding panel screening them from the driver’s compartment was securely locked before standing up. As the raven-haired girl sat down on the plush leather rear seat Charlotte made way for her slightly but the gap was still close enough for both girls’ shoulders to touch.

And, as Charlotte and Helen settled back in the luxury seat with the satisfaction of having skilfully negotiated an important transaction, they couldn’t help simultaneously folding their hands on their laps and pressing down on their groins, feeling a slight trickle of wetness starting to enter their lingerie already at the prospect of the exciting challenge that lay ahead of them.

-------------------------

Although the back seat of the limo had ample space to spread out, some strange and unexplained gravitational force was pulling Charlotte and Helen together, as their shoulders and upper arms started pressing together, their skin warm beneath the cotton material of their blouses wherever it made contact. Settling more deeply into the leather seat, each girl could discern the other’s natural aroma and found it rather pleasing. More time elapsed stared out the window watching the bleak, misty moorlands float dreamily by.

There was a certain inevitability to what came next, as hands moved instinctively to each other’s laps and began pressing down, feeling the distinctive bulging mounds beneath their skirts. Finding the intimate contact pleasurable, they continued massaging round and round gently, gradually moving their hands further down, softly caressing between their bare legs, fingers tracing the insides of their silky thighs.

As the delicate game continued, the girls developed goosebumps and were feeling increasingly wet and aroused, their breathing quickening, until Charlotte abruptly retracted her hand and turned to her companion, a quizzical expression on her face.

“Helen, why are you being the Sphinx suddenly? Why don’t you say what’s on your mind?”

The faint wisp of a smile creased Helen’s lips as she answered. “On my mind? Well if you really must know, I’m thinking about tonight when I’ll gain positive proof that when it comes to sex-fighting, French girls are mostly talk and little action.”

“Awww, it's so cute Helen, when you try to talk about things you don't understand…”

“Well, we won’t be home for another 30 minutes, so there’s still plenty time to cut your attitude down to size….”

Then looking Helen in the eye point blank, Charlotte said: “Of course, and what happens next needn’t invalidate the result tonight.”

“First one to cum loses.”

“Agreed, and let’s do this on the floor – it’s going to be quicker and easier if we’re facing already each other.”

Without a moment’s hesitation the heavily aroused girls got down on their knees in the generous foot well, working their skirts up around their waists and moving closer so that their knees overlapped on the soft pile carpeted floor.

Without waiting to remove their knickers they reached out simultaneously, grabbing each other by the crotch, feeling with satisfaction just how soaked the gussets of their underwear had become. Starting out, they each began to massage the other’s moist cleft most thoroughly, circling around and then using two fingers to press the cotton material up inside their engorged vaginas, which expanded easily to accommodate this very welcome intrusion.

“Aaahhh!” “Nnnaaagh!”

The delicious feeling as they violated each other mutually for the first time ever made both girls feel light-headed and slightly delirious. Soon they fell together, their heavy breasts leaning in and trembling slightly as their mouths sought each other for that first kiss which is always the most delightful. It was a perfect moment: their lips softly caressing as they opened to each other, and the very tips of their tongues meeting, forming a bridge for their sweet saliva to cross. The kiss developed and went on...and on...and on...

Helen was the first one to remind herself it was supposed to be a competition as she slid her fingers inside the other girl's panties and started stroking around Charlotte’s outer labia, which had thickened considerably as the blood flow increased to match her growing state of arousal.

“Ai…aaahhh! …oui…”

Charlotte was very quick to respond and soon Helen was on the receiving end of the French girl’s seductive light fingering techniques as she massaged in and all around the Scot’s girl’s labia, noting each time she had found an especially sensitive spot as Helen gave an especially loud sigh.

“Mmmmm… nnnnn…” Charlotte’s technique really felt different to anything she had experienced before but so far Helen still placed more faith in her own approach as she turned the heat right up, inserting two fingers inside the French girl’s wet vagina, moving in and out, getting faster and faster, reaching as deep as the two digits would go with each thrust.

“Ooooohhh! Ahhhhh!”

“Does it feel good my fingers in your pussy, Charlotte?” Helen asked, a trifle superfluously.

“Ahhh... yes. I can’t deny it feels very good”

Then the French girl sighed as her companion leaned hard and forcefully pushed her over until she was lying on her back, which was no doubt how Helen intended to finish her off.

“These Scots girls are such bulls!” Charlotte muttered to herself as she kept her fingers moving, stroking the base of Helen’s clit while realising with the other girl on top in the confined space it would be futile to try to get up again until it was all over.

Once she felt she had done enough to prepare the way, Charlotte also started to move her fingers inside Helen and soon the girls were both panting with their fingers constantly thrusting in and out of their wet cunts.

The two girls breathing grew deeper and heavier as the wet squishing and slurping sounds inside the limo’s quiet saloon grew louder and louder as the warm juices flowed around their twisting, sucking fingers.

“Ohhhhhhhhh… Charlotte, you oh...”

“Uh -oh Helen, c'est tres…”

Helen knew she was ever so close to coming, but Charlotte felt the same way too, Helen’s urgent exploration of her vagina having finally brought enough constant pressure to bear on her most sensitive spot.

“Unnnnnnnnnn” Helen moaned loudly, feeling her pussy convulse before spasming hard as she ejected a heavy stream of girl cum that spattered Charlotte’s face, her blouse and her thighs.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Charlotte gasped as she reached her orgasm at the same time as Helen and was only angry that her own cum jet failed to reach as high as Helen’s face. But at least The Scots girl's blouse was wet over her tits, as were her thighs.

“Oh shit! We’re nearly there!” Helen shouted suddenly as the limo pulled into the long driveway and began its approach to the house.

Shaking and trembling with pleasure the girls got off the floor and quickly resumed their seats, doing what they could to clean themselves and mop up before they would need to present themselves at the front door.

As for the sexfight itself, both knew it had been a very close call between Charlotte’s subtle sensual skills, and Helen’s latent aggressive style; which was better neither could say yet as both ‘methodes’ had led them both to cross the finishing line at exactly the same time.

As they walked up the steps Lochgarroch Hall to be greeted by Mrs Finlay, the housekeeper, Helen and Charlotte both knew that later that night they would have to settle the vexed outstanding question of which of them would be the first to exert sexual control over the other.

End of Part 7
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; August 19th, 2017 at 06:39 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 7

Oh my, looks like Helen's already found a new rival, even though her score with Mhairi hasn't been fully settled yet!

And considering how Sophie's firm torpedo-tits were too much for Charlotte, Helen might want to try her luck against the French ex-champion in a boob tussle as well... I mean, her own set is currently untamed, n'est-ce pas?

Junior Hostboard Member evaine-blanche's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Oh my, looks like Helen's already found a new rival, even though her score with Mhairi hasn't been fully settled yet!

And considering how Sophie's firm torpedo-tits were too much for Charlotte, Helen might want to try her luck against the French ex-champion in a boob tussle as well... I mean, her own set is currently untamed, n'est-ce pas?
    yeah you're so right here xD someone have to put Helen at her place :P

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good work. I really enjoyed the 1st cum fight that ended in a tie

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    Good work. I really enjoyed the 1st cum fight that ended in a tie
    Thanks Zara,

Clearly there's still more to come in this chapter...if you'll pardon the pun.

Ragnar0k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post

Thanks Augur,

A timely reminder, as I find myself lately being drawn by that mysterious gravitational pull into the sexfighting vortex again. I'll certainly make a note to address the needs of the titfighting contingent in an episode soon, even if it doesn't make the cut in this particular denouement.

Ragnar0k

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by evaine-blanche View Post
    yeah you're so right here xD someone have to put Helen at her place :P
    Hmmm, well looks like Helen's on a roll right now, so that's gonna be a big challenge for someone, I guess.

Ragnar0k