Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Request for Help to find comic

Dear Board,

Hi! I'm trying to find back issue stories of an adult comic that came out in the 1990s. The comic was published semi-regularly in Penthouse Comix and then in Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix. The name of the strip was "Action Figures" and involves a group of female superheroes who are ejected from a more prestigious superhero team and form their own agency. According to Comicvine, they appeared in 12 different stories. The artist (and sometimes writer) is Jason Pearson. I have found four of the "chapters" of their adventures (on Imagur, of all places) - Chapters 2-5 in Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix. But I can't find their first appearance in the same magazine and I also have not been able to find their earlier and later appearances in Penthouse Comix. I'm sure this is the kind of strip that would be archived somewhere on the web on some site that specializes in adult comics. If anyone knows of where to find the rest of the stories about this group, please send me the link. Thanks!

BTW, Chapter 5 has a great (albeit brief) sexfight between Karla, the leader of the group and a supervillain/prospective business partner called "Bad Girl". The fight is, essentially, a business negotiation and it is a scene that I intend to incorporate in one of my own stories at some point.

Thanks,

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Request for Help to find comic

Penthouse Comix 32 - E-Hentai Galleries
    is this the issue you had in mind? Staring around page 50.
    Love ME!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Thanks, but these are the stories I already have (they are chapter 4 and 5 that appeared in Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix. What I am looking for are the other stories featuring the same group. I'll check to see if this website has more.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Thanks, but these are the stories I already have (they are chapter 4 and 5 that appeared in Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix. What I am looking for are the other stories featuring the same group. I'll check to see if this website has more. JB57
    Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix, Issues #1 thru #7 available from e-hentai.org (link below)

E-Hentai Galleries - The Free Hentai Doujinshi, Manga and Image Gallery System

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny38 View Post
    Penthouse Men's Adventure Comix, Issues #1 thru #7 available from e-hentai.org (link below)

E-Hentai Galleries - The Free Hentai Doujinshi, Manga and Image Gallery System
    Thanks so much! I'll check this out. I hope this also has Penthouse Comix, where a lot of the Action Figures stories were also found.

JB57
    JB57