Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 8

Its been a busy week of writing, aided and abetted by some leisure time off work, and I'm pleased to report that Chapter 4 is nearing completion with the final three episodes ready to be posted, starting with Part 8 today.

As Chapter 4 enters a critical phase, looking ahead, chapter 5 will commence with Amelia Turner hosting a meeting with a concerned parent: could the visit possibly turn into a steamy altercation ending up on the carpet in the redhead's office? Guess we'll have to wait and see!

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the “Boarding School Queen” titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapter 4

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 4
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 5
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 6
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 7
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 8
    BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension - part 9 (CONCLUSION)

Chapters 1 through 3 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

Amazons of Mars: new series!

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my Amazons of Mars series. http://www.lulu.com/shop/ragnarok/du...-23256422.html

This original illustrated story series channels the works of great writers such as Edgar Rice Burroughs, John Norman, Michael Moorcock, plus fantastic artists like Stanton, Frazetta and Ram. Its more in the 'swords and planets' genre but still involves protracted sexy lock-ups between daring, strong-willed rivals!

BSQ Chapter 4 Destiny Ascension Part 8

Looking resplendent in her best black lingerie, Helen Brodie reclined on the bed in her palatially-sized bedroom. It was nearly one in the morning and she knew that with the rest of the house tucked up safely in bed her special guest would be along soon. Helen cast a cursory glance at the maid’s uniform folded neatly on a chair across the room. What a crazy forfeit she laughed, shaking her head. Still, there was no denying that Charlotte would look exceptionally sexy in uniform when put across Helen’s knee and being spanked for her audacity in challenging Cardugan’s soon-to-be-reinstated sexfight queen.

The French girl’s hasty response in the car had certainly betrayed her excitement at Helen’s kinky idea, and she had also accepted without question the proposal that they fight it out over the best of three. Still feeling pumped up after the previous night’s victory over her arch rival Mhairi MacGregor, Helen was confident that she would win again, although she conceded that the French girl might yet squeeze one orgasm out of her before going down by two to one.

In the guest room at the far end of the long L-shaped corridor meanwhile, Charlotte LaFleur was standing naked in front of the full-length mirror, examining herself critically as she prepared for a clandestine visit to her host’s bedroom.

The French girl liked to look at her best when conquering another alpha female, and she took her time teasing her fine silver hair into her favourite style, even though she knew the loose bunches were unlikely to stay in place for long once the action started. Charlotte cupped her shapely naked breasts, fondling the big pink nipples until they grew turgid then she gazed at her crotch approvingly: she had shaved the neat silver landing strip that grew out above her vulva specially for the occasion.

She took her time dressing in her favourite white lingerie set, complete with stocking suspenders and finally shimmied into her heels. They felt a little tight but would do just fine as she wouldn’t need to wear them for very long. Charlotte had not been joking when she told Helen that it would be a battle of methods. She had no doubt that the Scots lass had as much staying power as she did, but was convinced that superior technique would be her secret weapon. Just like Amita, Helen was sure to what to ‘bull’ Charlotte into submission but had she not beaten the Sikh girl in the end with her subtle fingering technique?

“Well Ms Brodie, you’d better not be sitting in your room feeling overconfident right now,” she smiled to herself, walking across the room to open the door and poking her head outside carefully. Apart from the creaking of old timbers, the big, old house was silent and nothing stirred as she stepped into the corridor. Besides, Helen had assured her earlier that Mr and Mrs Brodie’s rooms were in the East wing while the staff lived in a separate annexe across the courtyard. To all intents the girls were isolated in their own wing, which was ideal as they would not be prevented from making as much noise as was necessary to suit their purposes.

When she reached Helen’s room Charlotte saw the tall doors were slightly ajar and deciding knocking would be superfluous pushed gently and stepped inside the room. Helen lay on the bed, leaning easily on her elbows, dressed in the finest black lingerie, with stockings and suspenders. Her expensive black patent leather heels rested on the bed.

For several moments, the girls simply examined each other without saying a word. And from the way their pupils dilated it was clear that they both liked what they saw.

Finally, Helen broke the silence “Ah Charlotte: what kept you?”

“I was getting dressed. Is there a problem?”

“No, not really. Although, don’t you feel a bit overdressed?”

“Hah, I was gonna ask you the same question.”

Closing the door behind her, Charlotte stepped further into the room, standing a few feet away from Helen, hands on hips.

“So, do you like what you see? I only ask, ‘cos you haven’t taken your eyes off me since I entered the room.”

Helen returned Charlotte’s stare evenly as she replied casually. “Sure, I like what I see, but you’ll look even more attractive… once I’m on top of you looking down.”

“Oh la la Helen, why do Scots lasses indulge in such primitive verbal foreplay?”

“Hah! Why do you French lasses imagine you’re so culturally superior?”

And, although Charlotte continued to move forward until she reached the bed, Helen’s relaxed body language showed that she was not overawed by the lush form standing over her.

“I guess we have some unfinished business to attend to,” the French girl said.

“After our little tryst in the car that sounds like an understatement,” Helen replied getting off the bed and standing in front of Charlotte so that the girls could measure up.

“You know Helen I do find you slightly intriguing, especially after all we’ve been through together in such a short time.”

“Well, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to feeling the same way,” Helen replied. “There’s just one problem…”

“We’re always the domme in our relationships?”

“Precisely, so I guess we fight tonight to settle it.”

“Well, I didn’t come here to discuss tomorrow’s weather.”

“So, we agreed earlier that best of three settles it?”

“I see no reason to change our agreement, and the forfeit…?”

“The maid’s uniform is on the chair behind you.”

“C’est parfait! You will look so fetching in that uniform Helen!”

“Actually Charlotte, I’m looking forward to seeing it on you while I put you over my knee”

“So best of three orgasms then with freestyle techniques: fingering and oral as well as tribbing is allowed, correct?”

Helen looked doubtful for a moment but added “I don’t see why not.”

“Good, and now will you stop tickling me under the chin? It’s so irritating.”

“Touchy aren’t we tonight?”

“It’s much better if you put your finger here Helen.”

And Charlotte removed Helen’s hand from her chin and inserting the forefinger in her mouth began to gently suck as she started her tried and tested seduction routine.

“Not wasting any time, are you?” Helen quipped, but she realized she would need to respond fast as she felt a thin trickle of juice sliding down her leg, realizing that she was getting massively turned at the thought of fighting to conquer another hot alpha female in the sanctity of her very own bedroom.

Helen began caressing the back of Charlotte’s neck as she led her down gently, almost by invitation, to sit on the bed beside her. Cupping the French girl’s full breast in her hand she continued to stroke the back of the other girl’s head while Charlotte massaged Helen’s thigh, lightly and sensually and her other hand reached up and teased Helen’s neck.

“Their eyes met, and they stared together at each other, alone in space…” Helen breathed quietly.

“F. Scott Fitzgerald, a favourite of mine too.”

Well at least she’s more cultured in her reading tastes I suppose, Charlotte thought as their bright sensual eyes played with each other and their faces came closer until their lips hovered just six inches apart. Moving slowly and sensuously, they released each other’s brassiere clips so that their perfect breasts were exposed to each other, the full nipples instantly engorged and standing alert.

Each girl was aware of the other’s hand stroking her thigh as she glanced at her companion’s open mouth provocative, the full lips shouting to be smothered with a passionate kiss.

Still massaging each other’s necks, they gently drew closer, tasting each other’s hot sweet breath as their noses touched; still holding back provocatively for as long as possible, daring each other to make the first move.

Finally, neither could delay any longer as they inclined their heads slightly to lock up in the first sensual kiss. As the tips of their soft tongues met, Charlotte continued rhythmically stroking Helen’s mound through her panties while noticing that the other girl’s fingers had bypassed her underwear and were already working her moist labia.

For a time, they continued flicking just the tips of their tongues together, letting their bras ride up on top as the silky warm skin of their breasts rubbed tantalizingly.

Both girls found the feelings building inside them complex and erotic, and as their lips gently touched their hot mouths started drooling saliva. Unable to contain their passions any longer they lowered themselves slowly to the bed and now finally Charlotte joined Helen in exploring her opponent’s juicy vulva, stroking the labia which were becoming increasingly wet and engorged.

Their caressing fingers enjoyed the full range of each other as they leant in, pressing their breasts together until their erect nipples and broad areolae disappeared in the mass of surrounding tit flesh.

Helen thought she had detected a sudden physiological change in Charlotte and it seemed that her heavy petting attack was paying dividends as she successfully rolled the other girl on to her back.

“Oh, my Charlotte, you’re growing wetter for me by the second!”

“Aaaah… non, n’est pas possible!”

The balance seemed to tip more in Helen’s favour now as Charlotte’s wet hand fell away allowing the Scot to intensify her attack, her fingers working away rapidly inside the silver-haired girl’s slick pussy.

“Uhhh… uuuhhh… ohhhh mon Dieu!”

Charlotte’s pussy was starting to make wet sucking sounds and as Helen gazed down on the French girl’s flushed face her eyes were closed as she struggled to resist the sexual torment she was now feeling.

Helen was determined to press her advantage home now as she straddled the other girl on the bed while leaning forward, licking and sucking on Charlotte’s juicy right nipple as she worked to finish her opponent off quickly, more confident now of securing the first fall.

“Nice try, but did you really believe that I would submit to you this easily at the first attempt?”

Most girls Helen had fought in the past would have been brought to orgasm by now and she was surprised when Charlotte’s eyes snapped open again with new resolve and steely determination.

“Aaaah… aaahhh… Jesus!”

Helen moaned deeply as Charlotte’s hand reached up between her open legs and started massaging the raven-haired girl’s juicy labia which, due to the straddle she was in, were hanging down now like ripe, exposed fruit. She was caught off balance initially as the French girl’s insistent fingers stimulated all round her highly sensitive vulva and her own attack faltered as she felt her pussy begin to juice up uncontrollably.

Inserting two fingers deep inside Helen’s hot, yielding quim Charlotte raised herself up and the girls began to grapple for control, their engorged breasts sliding together as the French girl pressed home her effective counterattack.

“Uuuuuhhh!” “Huuuuuungh!”

There was a delicious hiatus as both girls clung together suspended above the bed, their pumping fingers working inside each other’s well-lubricated vaginas until Helen finally groaned as Charlotte gradually forced her on to her back.

The Scots girl knew she was rapidly losing control of the situation as she lay back, arms spread-eagled on the bed as her opponent knelt between her wide-open legs, her insistent middle digits still playing a virtuoso performance inside Helen’s expanding vagina and rubbing against her overstimulated clit.

Gasping and panting beneath her opponent like a beached porpoise the Scot cried out in desperation. “Oooof… this is so unfair. Let me up!”

“What’s the matter Helen - never fought a more experienced woman before?” The French girl teased her opponent mercilessly but surprisingly she backed off, letting Helen off the hook temporarily as both girls took a quick breather.

Charlotte didn’t want to allow Helen any time to recover however, beckoning her to come forward on the bed as they locked up on their knees again.

“Okay, I will give you a chance to start again – as equals!” Charlotte whispered staring deeply into the other girl’s eyes as she reached down and began sliding her fingers up and down Helen's wet slit again.

“Don’t flatter yourself too much - I’ll still win!” Helen huffed as she quickly inserted two fingers inside the French girl in a reciprocating move.

Realising that this was now the real thing and neither girl could afford to disengage again until one of them came, they began to moan as their fingers began to move more quickly in and out of each other’s juicy cunts.

“Unnnnhhh!” Charlotte gasped and Helen grunted “Oh fuck yes!” as lewd squishing sounds started filling the bedroom as they reached as they fingered each other deep as they could. Both girls were pressing hard against each other’s throbbing clit with the heels of their hands, rubbing and twisting their fingers round and round inside each other’s hot sucking cunts.

Their hearts were beating furiously as they leant in pumping their engorged tits into each other and their lips brushed suddenly and they began to kiss ardently again, tongues licking and swirling around each other.

Helen had never felt quite so impassioned and out of control in a sexual contest before although she took comfort in the fact that Charlotte also seemed to be quivering and moaning as much as she was. As they shared hot sweet breath, saliva drooling from their twisting tongues, Charlotte suddenly sucked hard on Helen’s tongue and trapped it in her mouth. It was a classic domination play and Helen cursed herself for falling for it. The struggle then became intensely erotic as Helen fought to release her tongue with the other girl closing her lips and sucking as hard as she could to keep it in.

This was desperately bad timing for Helen as she lost focus and her attack on Charlotte’s sexual citadel started to falter at just the moment that the French girl’s finger-fucking assault on her intensified again.

“Mmmmmuuuhhh!” Helen roared as she finally freed her tongue but too late as her head went back and she began bucking her hips hard against Charlotte’s pumping fingers, feeling her orgasm about to begin.

“Cum for me Helen!” Charlotte moaned, her fingers pushing deep inside the other girl who was now starting to sag visibly under the onslaught.

"Nnnuuuuhhh..."

Although both girls fingers were still working Helen seemed to have lost all rhythm and most of the squishing sounds were coming from the Scot's straining pussy.

"Cum for me...you know you want to!"

“Oh my God...nnnnn... cumming you bitch!

Finally, Helen could take no more stimulation and her pussy exploded... squirting all over Charlotte’s pumping hand. It was a powerful climax and Helen would have fallen on her back had the French girl not braced her, holding on to her breast as her driving fingers finished the work of milking the other girl’s pussy of its precious load.

Exulting in her first-round success, the French girl wasted no time in forcing her weakened opponent on her back and diving on top, hellbent now on humiliating Helen in the sanctity of her own room by stealing a second decisive point before the Scot could fight her way back into the game.

End of Part 8
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; August 19th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.