Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connecti

Whenever I try to search something, it says: connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

JugglesTheClown

Re: connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Conn

It's been that way for over a month. The guy who owns HB doesn't care. You can't report it on the Help Desk because that doesn't work either. The whole thing is a shitshow and the owner didn't even log in for over a month while everything was falling apart.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JugglesTheClown View Post
    It's been that way for over a month. The guy who owns HB doesn't care. You can't report it on the Help Desk because that doesn't work either. The whole thing is a shitshow and the owner didn't even log in for over a month while everything was falling apart.
    Juggles, you clown, if all you're going to do is complain, why don't you just fucking LEAVE? Nobody likes you, or your posts.

JugglesTheClown

Quote Originally Posted by 44automag View Post
    Juggles, you clown, if all you're going to do is complain, why don't you just fucking LEAVE? Nobody likes you, or your posts.
    I answered the dudes question about the problems HB is having, not just this forum, and told what's really happening. There's even a board set up when individual board owners have been trashing Steven, the guy who runs the whole thing, specifically because several basic functions weren't working while he didn't log in for over a month. Some are even looking into other services to migrate over to.

Don't like that I told someone what's really going on? Too fucking bad, I've contributed more here than some nuthugging jackoff like you ever will.
    Last edited by JugglesTheClown; July 12th, 2017 at 06:38 AM.

HB Forum Owner
    connection to 127.0.0.1:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connecti

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright guys, can we please keep this civil? No need to jump on each other. Thanks.

I've messaged Steven several times about various issues. He usually responds and tries to fix things that I mention. Heck, the last issue was a couple months ago and he fixed got it fixed. Admittedly, he does take a while, sometimes a long while. Hostboard has grown far bigger than he and his team seem capable of handling. Right now, from what he told me last time, they're trying to hire a new programmer, but it's been tough since they're not a big company. Anyway, I will try bugging Steven about the search issue. Hopefully, something gets done soonish.
    Check out the Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum at [url]http://www.hostboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=294[/url]

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JugglesTheClown View Post
    I answered the dudes question about the problems HB is having, not just this forum, and told what's really happening. There's even a board set up when individual board owners have been trashing Steven, the guy who runs the whole thing, specifically because several basic functions weren't working while he didn't log in for over a month. Some are even looking into other services to migrate over to.

Don't like that I told someone what's really going on? Too fucking bad, I've contributed more here than some nuthugging jackoff like you ever will.
    A lot here had no problem you telling someone what is going on. The only problem is how you conveyed your message but that is only me
    You are free to say whatever you like.