Thread: Nora & Scott, parts 1-4

JugglesTheClown

Nora & Scott, parts 1-4

I've previously written the first 3 parts of this story and posted them elsewhere. I'm going to repost them here with the 4th part that I just completed so it only takes up one thread.

Part 1: Out of the Bra and Into the Fire

A little background on a great life that just got even better. My wife is gorgeous and has a great body, but you would never notice it. She grew up in a very strict Christian home and still holds to many of the values that were instilled in her in those days. She’s one of those very meek, plain, and conservative women that look like a homeschool kid who just got taller and grew some boobs. Her typical decor is very light makeup, if any at all, a loose fitting shirt that doesn’t even approach showing any cleavage, and a long skirt that often is all the way down to her ankles. She’s fairly pale, with just a light natural tan. She keeps her hair long and straight, it’s natural chestnut color and shine popping despite her near inattention to it after combing it out in the mornings. Even her name, Nora, fits the narrative.

Her values also apply in the bedroom. She was raised to view sex as a purely utilitarian activity with the sole purpose of conception. There’s no experimentation, and the idea of anything kinky is completely out of the realm of possibility most of the time. Blowjobs are a non starter as they don’t fulfill the mandate of conception as the only goal of sex. With all of that said, her body is phenomenal. Fit, tight, curves in all the right places. I’m 30, she’s 28, and despite just having our 3rd child about 6 weeks ago you would never know she had been pregnant if we weren’t dragging him along with us everywhere we go.

Nora is about 5’7”. Her eyes are hazel and sparkle at all times. Her smile is brilliant, overwhelming everything else around her when it makes its appearance. She’s modest, but her body is lean and strong. I’m the only one who sees it, but her perfect ass could stop traffic and her thighs are smooth and strong, reaching their peak sensuality when she crosses her legs. She’s not muscular, but her stomach is flat and firm, her arms are sinewy from working with three little ones all the time and the seriousness that she approaches her desired housework and gardening.

The real prize though, are her tits. They’re a full C cup, actually probably a small D cup, but like everything else she doesn’t show them off and wears full coverage D cup bras that have a little room in them. Her nipples have grown to probably half an inch when erect due to the kids sucking on them over the last several years. She produces ridiculous amounts of milk, so much that she donates bottles weekly to a local organization that distributes them to mothers who struggle to produce enough and can’t afford formula. Even so, they’re still as firm as the day I finally got to see them. Most of the time, that’s all I get to do, but on rare occasions she actually gets so into our lovemaking that she lets me suck on them for a few minutes before she gets back under control and puts an end to it. Those brief, fleeting moments are worth it though.

While we don’t always agree on everything, we do share the same basic beliefs. I trust her to take care of the day-to-day things with the kids and she doesn’t complain at all that I work extra hours to provide since it was her idea to be a homemaker. It actually works quite well, even if it’s not the social norm anymore. Nora is adored within our circles and gets along well with people of all walks of life despite her preferences. I’ve seen her strike up a conversation at the local coffee shop effortlessly with a young couple whose lifestyles were clearly a few standard deviations away from our own, and end with a hug and well wishes all around. It’s fascinating to see from this otherwise nondescript woman whom I believe most people in public are barely even aware of.

Our oldest is in her third year as part of our homeschool co-op, and this is where the story really begins to unfold. Nora was the centerpiece to this group of mostly moms. She organized everything, was the life of the party as much as there was one, and despite never showing it off I think she understood that she was the hot one. And she really was the hot one. The others were varying degrees of what you probably expect from a group of women and men like that. Frumpy, prone to only associating with their own bizarre cultural bubble, and determined to enforce their view of the world in the most minute and legalistic manner possible. That’s where Chantel comes onto the scene and slowly, brazenly disrupts everything.

Chantel was so many things that didn’t fit the mold that I’m still not sure how she became part of the group. She was a single mom, and even though she wouldn’t discuss it the group gossip was that she was divorced. She seemed younger than most of the moms there, leading the gossips to construct stories about how she probably had the kid out of wedlock, suckered the guy into marrying her, and then couldn’t keep a man with the way she flaunted herself everywhere. And she did flaunt herself, at least compared to the rest of the group.

She was maybe an inch shorter than Nora and had a superbly fit body that she clearly worked at. I can say that because there were times where she would show up to pick her kid up on days when we were hosting the co-op wearing ultra tight workout clothes and still glistening with sweat. She often showed up wearing a skirt or shorts that barely covered her ass. Her tops rarely concealed anything above the areolas, showing enough jiggle to confirm that they were real while also suggesting impressive firmness. And she was busty. Maybe a bit less so than Nora, but she was stacked. Her tan belied her multiethnic background, her naturally sultry and smoky appearance, and her willingness to enhance it. Her glossy black hair simply completed the picture in the most perfect of ways. I tried not to compare them, but when I heard that she also had an infant still on the tit, I wondered just how firm she was compared to my wife.

I had never wondered this about another woman before. Most women in Nora’s league were not part of our social circle and rarely observed for more than a few fleeting moments before life moved on. The other women in the group were clearly inferior. Seeing how Nora minimized her assets, I feel comfortable in that conclusion as I’ve unintentionally trained myself to discern what’s really there. Maybe the biggest issue was how naturally flirtatious the newcomer seemed to be. Like most of the men I tried to discount it but the women were increasingly furious, led by my wife who I think was subconsciously bothered by being upstaged a bit.

Despite all that I’ve said so far, Chantel was sweet and as far as I know never actually made a play for any of the men in the group. When we did couples get togethers, she always showed up with someone different, but none of them were the kind of douchebag bros that you would pick up at a bar. All of them were good guys who had good jobs and could hold a conversation on just about any topic. Chantel was actually more reserved in her appearance around them than she was the homeschool group which I think actually angered the jealous women even more.

Over the weeks and months, we began to learn more and more about the new woman. Her husband, whom she married right out of high school, was an Army Ranger who was killed in a training accident just a few months before she appeared in our circle. Her oldest child was born 10 months after her wedding date, putting to rest one of the most persistent rumors among the clucking hens. She was a dancer and cheerleader in high school and a yoga and fitness instructor now, explaining her clothing from time to time and the fit, athletic frame she showed off most of the time. You would think that would squelch the potential issues, or at least buy her some leeway, but understanding and sympathy were nowhere to be found.

The tipping point happened one evening when we were hosting the co-op again and Chantel had car trouble after work that made her later than usual for her pickup. Nora acted compassionate outwardly, offering to feed Chantel’s oldest and have him start working on that day’s homework with our children, but I could see her fuming as she spoke to the other mom over the phone. When the younger mom finally showed up, she was still dressed in her workout clothes from work. The kids were still in another room working together on their lessons, and before I could summon Chantel’s child I heard the first words that sent events spiraling towards their inevitable outcome.

“If you’re going to be so late, couldn’t you at least have the decency to cover up instead of flaunting yourself in front of my husband?”

“Excuse me? I’m wearing what I wear to work every day. Just because you’re some frigid prude that doesn’t mean I’m going to dress like it’s 1852 just to come pick my kid up.”

“Well, maybe that’s why your situation is what it is.”

“And what is my situation you judgemental shrew?”

“A different man with you every time someone feels sorry enough to invite you to something with the other parents. Maybe if you didn’t advertise the goods like a billboard you’d be able to get someone interested enough to stick around.”

I had never heard Nora talk to someone this way before. Before Chantel I hadn’t even really heard her talk about someone this way. I thought about stepping forward to intervene as the younger mom stepped up to my wife like she was going to go nose-to-nose with her, but I stopped just as suddenly as Chantel stopped due to the impediment that kept the woman from getting in each other’s faces.

Four big, beautiful breasts squared off and kept the women at a distance. Chantel looked down quickly, looked over at me and saw me gulp at the sight of the compressed bosoms, and then returned her gaze to Nora with a feral grin emerging on her face.

“Oh, so that’s what this is really about, isn’t it? Even though you’re a frigid little prude, you’ve always gotten to enjoy having the biggest boobs in your little group and you don’t like being replaced. I bet Scott’s a tit man and you like that, even though you probably don’t even let him enjoy them very often. You’re scared that now that he’s seen a better pair he won’t want your ugly, fat boobies anymore. Don’t worry Nora, if I wanted your man I would have taken him by now, but I’m not that type of woman. I respect what you two have even if it’s not for me, but if you insult me or insinuate things about me again I’m going to show both of you just how much better my rack is than yours. Scotty, get over here and get your wife out of my way before I squash her flat.”

Nora was furious. She was actually shaking when I finally got Chantel’s son out of the house and went to check on her. She sat at the edge of our bed with tears starting to form in her eyes, barely able to blink them back when she saw me. Try as I may, there was no calming her down, so I tended to the kids until they were off to bed giving the excuse that mommy isn’t feeling well. After tucking the last one in, and making sure the little one had a bottle and burp, I cautiously made my way to the bedroom completely unsure of what to expect.

Of the various options running through my mind, none of them was what I walked in on. There was Nora in a bra and panty set I had never seen before. No, it wasn’t some stunningly skimpy, erotic thrill set, but it wasn’t the same old thing either. Still a simple white, the bra actually fit her properly and showed a little bit of the top of her cleavage. It was conservative for most women her age, and most women her bust size, but it was a departure from the full coverage I had always seen her wear before. The panties were also a plain white, and while they also weren’t daring for most women, they showed a hint of the curve at the bottom of her perfectly shaped cheeks. Not knowing what to say, I simply closed the door and sat on the bed.

“I sent her a text, apologizing for what I said.”

“Is everything okay then?”

“No. She wasn’t accepting of the apology. Said she wanted to teach me a lesson.”

“Well, it’s still fairly soon afterwards. Maybe she just needs a little more time to cool off.”

“I called her, hoping that I could convince her that I was truly sorry. She said she believed me, but she didn’t care. That women like me have always looked down on her even though she was a good wife and mother, and she wasn’t going to put up with it anymore.”

“She didn’t threaten you, did she?”

“Not exactly. She started talking about our boobs again and how she’s so sure that hers are better. She said that she knows it, I know it, and you know it, but she won’t be satisfied until she proves it.”

“Honey, yours are the best and I already know that. You know how hard I try to get at them all the time. There’s nothing that could possibly change my mind.”

“I know, but she struck a nerve that I didn’t know was there. I have always been proud of them even though I don’t shove them in everyone’s face all the time. I would never have admitted it, but something about that woman really gets under my skin and makes me rethink some things.” Supposedly changing topics she continued, “Oh, um, Saturday night we’ll keep little Brandon here while Erin and Sarah stay with my mother. Maybe have some us time.”

Nothing could have prepared me for that night. Our two older kids left with my stepmother for a night of being spoiled the way grandkids should be, and I became cautiously optimistic that I was getting some with the little signs of affection that Nora was showing me that were different from the norm. I was actually starting to think that I needed to thank Chantel for that little confrontation with my wife that apparently got her out of her shell a little bit. I had no idea just how far out of that shell she would come that night.

The doorbell rang around 8pm, probably 90 minutes after we had finished dinner. Not more than 10 minutes earlier Nora had excused herself to go upstairs and said she would be back in a few minutes. I got up to answer the door and was dumbfounded to see Chantel there, dressed in her typical workout clothing, carrying her youngest in a car seat.

“Can I come in Scott?”

I had just stared at her at first, trying to make sense of why she was there, and forgot to invite her in. “Of course, come right in.” There, I actually said the right thing. Now there was the other thing I needed to say. “What brings you by tonight, Chantel?” I honestly had no clue, mostly because the answer was so absurd that even if I had thought of it I would have been mortified to verbalize it and be wrong.

“Good, it looks like Nora kept her big mouth shut the way I asked her to.”

No sooner had she said that I heard my wife entering the room behind me. I turned and saw her looking just like she had before which was the same way she always looked. Loose fitting top, long skirt, very little makeup. Just like always. Except, as I think back on it, it looked like her cheeks might be a flushed a bit.

“Hi Chantel, glad you could make it. You can follow us upstairs and put Jordan down in the extra crib.”

With that she turned and began walking upstairs with me following dumbly behind her. Okay, she set up the extra crib which explains why her cheeks were flushed, but I couldn’t figure out why she set up the extra crib? What in the world was going on? Chantel put her little one down in the crib and Nora told me to give them a minute, so I stepped out of the room. Just a few seconds later my wife joined me in the hallway and led me back downstairs to our living room. I asked her what was happening and she simply told me to wait a minute and I would find out. And find out I did. Chantel walked down the stairs with one of our baby monitors in hand, set it down on an end table, and began to inform me of the reason she was there.

“Your wife is the same kind of woman who has always crapped all over me, and tonight it stops. She tried to weasel out of this, thinking I was dumb enough to believe her apology was sincere, but it was too late and I wasn’t going to take no for an answer. She’s a snobby, arrogant, condescending prude who acts like her shit doesn’t stink, and I’m going to teach her a lesson tonight. She’s so proud of those fat boobs she doesn’t even have the courage to show off, but mine are better and tonight I’m going to use mine to slap hers silly until she begs me to stop. This isn’t over until the winner accepts the loser’s submission. You’re going to get to see something special tonight, and after I win you’re going to see something else special, isn’t that right Nora.?”

“Honey, she wouldn’t take no for an answer and I figured this was better than pulling hair and punching each other in the face. This loose whore wouldn’t settle for anything else and she made an offer I couldn’t refuse. If she beats me, she gets to breastfeed both infants in front of me and you, and can come over and feed Brandon in front of us any time she wants. When I beat her, and I will, she’s taking her kid out of the homeschool group and disappearing from all of our lives. You’ve always told me how great my breasts are, and tonight you’re going to see me prove it just this once. Now stay out of it until it’s over.”

The next thing that happened truly shocked me, even more than the words I was still trying to process. Nora quickly tied her long, chestnut hair into a ponytail, and then began to disrobe. First, she took off her skirt, revealing a black thong that was actually modest for a thong but was impossibly daring for my wife. She then quickly took off her shirt to reveal a tight, lacy black bra that lifted her boobs and showed a canyon of cleavage that she had never accentuated before. Noticing my slack jawed stare she allowed herself a blush and a smile before releasing the front clasp of the bra and sliding it off, revealing her large, firm breasts with her nipples at full erection. I wish I could recount Chantel’s initial reaction to the sight, but I was barely aware that the sultry fitness mom was still in the room. That lack of awareness changed pretty quickly.

“Wow. Those are almost perfect. Too bad for you though, because mine are perfect and they’re going to milk your fat udders and leave them hanging all the way down to the floor.”

There was a venom beginning to be uncovered in the single mom’s voice, but the almost lusty glare was one filled with confidence that what she was saying was true. Without ceremony or flair, the younger mom began to disrobe as well. She peeled down her yoga pants, exposing two very strong looking legs with a muscular ass that looked stronger than Nora’s but not as attractive. Her tiny emerald green thong was barely visible in front or back, allowing as much perfectly tanned flesh to be exposed as possible without technically being naked. The low cut top came off next, revealing a matching bra that barely restricted the large globes that would soon be assaulting my wife’s pair. She then reached behind her back with both arms, causing her breasts to bulge obscenely against their confinement, and released the clasp before quickly covering the bra cups with her hands and leaving her boobs temporarily covered. A quick look to me, accompanied by a wink, preceded the dropping of the bra to the floor and the arching of the back to make them appear as intimidating as possible.

Chantel wasn’t lying about her own breasts being gorgeous. They were definitely a full C cup as well, but to my untrained eye they seemed slightly smaller and less full than my wife’s. They were devoid of tan lines, or even the hint of slightly lighter flesh, giving insight into her tanning habits. The nipples were, much like the flesh, significantly darker than my wife’s but they also appeared a bit shorter and less full than Nora’s. The younger woman’s tits also seemed to sit slightly lower on her chest, but not enough to think of it as a real advantage for either pair. The primary physical differences between the women were their skin tone and muscularity. Nora was strong, fit, and lean, but Chantel was more defined everywhere, the evidence of her job being more focused on tone than Nora’s daily activities that were more functional for developing solid strength. I had no idea if that would play a role in things, but I was so laser focused on the absurd situation in front of me that my every sense seemed heightened to a level never achieved before or since.

The women walked into each other, chest to chest, and stood there staring at the clash of boobs for a few seconds before the talk began.

“Just like the other day, we can both feel it. My boobs are better than yours, Chantel, and are already pushing them back. You’re going to learn that you can be a beautiful woman with a great body without flashing everything you’ve got around like a common whore.”

“In your dreams bitch. Yeah, your tits are a little bit fatter than mine, but mine are firmer and better and they’re going to empty your sacks in front of your husband. He’s going to blow his load watching me dominate his frigid cow of a wife.”

“You’re going to leave this house with some humility and leave our lives after my better breasts beat yours. None of the other women are going to have to deal with a cheap floozy flirting with their husbands and setting a horrible example in front of their children. Everybody knows I’m a better person than you and tonight I’m going to prove I’m a better woman with better boobs than you could ever dream of.”

Chantel was apparently tired of the talk at that point and began the fight in earnest. She pulled back slightly and slammed her boobs forward into Nora’s. Despite initiating the contact, Chantel’s boobs seemed to take more of the blow and she grunted at the impact. Nora answered back and immediately put the younger wife on her back foot. It appeared that, despite having the more muscular body, Chantel wasn’t quite as strong as my wife. The first few minutes of the fight featured much the same result with Nora’s boobs taking the head on blows better and the fitness trainer losing ground with nearly every clash. Nora’s breasts flesh showed more reddening on the front than their counterparts, but that could easily be chalked up to the difference in natural skin color.

The feeling of pride I was beginning to feel about Nora’s great rack never went away, but my sense that she might win this thing started getting chipped away at pretty quickly. Chantel realized she wasn’t going to be able to just plow through my wife’s tits, so she put her dance and cheer trained athleticism to use. The younger woman began changing angles with her strikes, avoiding direct contact with Nora’s bigger boobs. Her first new tactic was to dip down and swing her breasts into the undersides of my wife’s pair, driving the bigger rack up and causing it to smack back down onto the chest. The move worked in that it stunned her opponent enough that Nora just stood there and took three more of them before she tried to counter the move.

Nora’s response was to try and bend down low enough to make it difficult for Chantel to swing up into the undersides of her boobs, but the sultry woman just lifted onto her tiptoes and smashed her firm boobs onto the tops of my wife’s, knocking Nora down to a knee. No sooner had she started to rise up than the young woman slammed her boobs forward, still striking the tops of the opposing pair, the momentum and lack of balance combining to send my wife tumbling onto her backside on the floor. Nora’s chestnut hair was starting to fly everywhere and as she scrambled to get to her feet she couldn’t reset herself quickly enough to keep from getting knocked over again with another chest butt.

Again my wife scrambled to her feet, only to be caught in a bearhug by her opponent. To my amazement, Nora’s boobs still seemed to have an advantage at the point of contact, but I quickly saw the change the shots to the top and bottom of them had done. Chantel was able to use her boobs to push the bigger, paler pair around the older mom’s chest, showing that the supporting tissue had taken some serious damage during the onslaught. This new movement was painful enough to draw a groan out of Nora and a smile from Chantel as her confidence grow.

“Feel that you frigid cow? I’m already beating your cow tits up Bessy, I can’t wait to squeeze the milk out of them and leave them flopping around like the useless udders they are. My tits are going to beat the self righteousness out of yours right along with their milk. If you’re nice to me after I finish humiliating you, I might even fill up a bottle or two for your little brat since there’s no way he’s going to take to your tit after he’s had the best.”

Nora tried to squeeze and grind her tits into Chantel’s strongly enough to keep them from being pushed around, but the fit mom was strong enough to break free and begin using another tactic that put her athletic advantage to use. The dark skinned MILF started to swing her torso from the side, causing the women’s breasts to impact at the sides, her slightly looser pair slapping loudly against my wife’s fuller pair. At first it looked like the paler tits were just going to take the hits from the side without much effect, but after a half dozen or so passes from each side, I noticed the bigger pair starting to wobble and ripples of flesh starting to cross each big boob when it got hit.

As had been the case for several minutes now, my wife tried to match the moves of her opponent. The problem was, despite being in good shape and possibly being slightly stronger, Nora couldn’t move with the grace and agility of the other woman. My fighter’s movements were more stilted and utilitarian, good enough to get the job done by awkward and ineffectual compared to her foe. She landed some blows, and every time it looked like her boobs did more damage than Chantel’s could with a single strike, but she was clearly getting winded much more quickly than the younger woman.

As the battle continued, the tit advantage I perceived for my wife began to slowly shift in favor of the other woman until finally a strange new sound took the fight to another level. I heard one woman breathlessly say yes, and saw the other finally show signs of distress. Chantel lined her nipples up so that they were directly below Nora’s and applied a loose bearhug for pressure. She pressed her tips into the areolas of my wife and was rewarded by a wet, sloshing sound as the first signs of milk appeared between the chests. Nora had sprung a leak in her right boob, or more accurately had it inflicted upon her by Chantel’s excellent rack, and the look on my wife’s face was one of despair. Her opponent was beginning to do exactly what she said she would and both fighters realized it.

“There it goes Nora. There goes one of your milk bags getting drained by my much better boobs. I hope this takes a while because I’m enjoying teaching you some respect. Little Brandon isn’t going to know what to do with milk that isn’t old and sour like yours. He’ll be as happy and full as he’s ever been when he tastes my sweet, exotic nectar. No frigid old cow can compare with me. You knew that all along but you’re so arrogant and condescending that you just couldn’t admit that I’m a better woman than you where it really counts. I bet you’re going to cry your eyes out for days. Even better, the rare times you let Scott touch your body you’re both going to be thinking about how I’m better than you.”

The next several minutes featured more of the same. Chantel was conscious of not ending up in a matchup of pure strength, even though Nora was losing energy and the will to fight, varying her attack to completely dominate my wife’s boobs. My wife tried to quit several times only to have her tormentor refuse the request. Chantel simply replied each time that she had promised to milke Nora dry, and she wasn’t going to stop until her promise was kept. The end came fairly quickly. Once again Chantel got her tits nipple first into Nora’s areolas, pushing my wife’s boobs up slightly, and began grinding into them. The two big, pale breasts starting squirting her precious white liquid all over the tops of the pair that was invading their space. When she finished pumping the milk out of the mother of my children, Chantel whispered something to her and then went for the emotional kill as well.

“Who got her boobs milked like the worthless cow she is?”

“I did.”

“Who was wrong about her tits being better?”

“I was.”

“Whose kid is going to feed on the best tit he’s ever had tonight?”

“Mine is.”

“Why is he going to do that?”

“Because your boobs beat the milk out of mine and made them useless. My son would starve if he was hungry right now and my boobs were the only ones here. I would fail him as a mother because my breasts aren’t good enough.”

“Who’s going to know my tits are the best in the room when we’re together from now on?”

“I am.”

“Who else?”

“Scott will.”

“Why will Scott know it?”

“Because he watched your better boobs smash mine flat and milk them.”

“Good, now let’s all go upstairs so I can take my spoils and give your little brat the best tit he’s going to taste in his entire life.”

I don’t know if it was the right thing to do, but since they had both agreed to this and things seemed to be under control, all I did was follow them upstairs. Doing so gave me another chance to compare their nearly nude forms and I honestly came to the conclusion that my wife’s body is better. Her ass is better, her hips more womanly, her legs just as strong without the extra muscle, her arms and shoulders more feminine, etc. I just didn’t see a single place where Chantel was better, even after the titfight. Once we got into the room, the younger mom resumed her triumphant bitchiness.

She sat down and immediately put her son, Jordan, in her arms and popper her right tit into his mouth. The boy came to life, sucking as if it was the only thing he looked forward to in life, the moment the nipple slipped past his lips. Looking at my wife, the other woman started barking orders, “bring your brat over here and hold him so he can get a taste of a real woman’s tit.”

Nora sheepishly did exactly as she was told, her head hanging down the entire time. Brandon added to Nora’s pain as he latched onto the strange breast with delight and sucked like I had never seen him do before. That was the tipping point for my wife whose tears of pain earlier were nothing compared to the tears of shame and horror from what she was seeing. Chantal kept her eyes directly on my wife, glowing with a huge smile as she watched the last bit of opposition drain from her countenance.

“I didn’t want to do this to you. I haven’t had to use my boobs like this since high school when I beat the tits off of stupid, jealous cheerleaders and dancers who couldn’t accept another busty girl being around. I wanted to be friends. I wanted to fit in as much as I can. I wanted my kids to have a better environment to grow up in than I did. Instead I ran into another bully and had to beat her boobs to get her to leave me alone. This better be it. If I ever have another problem with you, I’m going to show up at your door and next time your little brat won’t be the only one feasting on my far better tits. Scott has already seen that my tits are better, and that boner he’s been sporting since I started beating yours up says he likes it, and if you push me again he’s going to experience them firsthand.”

With that she pulled her tit out of our child’s mouth, finished feeding her own son, and then got everything together and left, taking Nora’s new bra with her without the slightest protest from my wife. After seeing the other mom out, I quickly returned upstairs to find Nora lightly sobbing on the bed, still clothed in nothing but the new thong she had worn for the evening. Not knowing how to comfort my wife, or even if I could, I decided to just lay down beside her. She quickly flipped to the other side, placing her back to me, and I thought that would be about as close as we got all night before my wife began speaking to me.

“Did you really like seeing her boobs beat mine like that?”

Knowing she can see through my lies without even trying, I answered honestly, “it was hot, but it would have been even better if you had won.”

“But I didn’t. Her boobs beat mine and I couldn’t do anything about it.”

“Honey, she has done this before and it still took all of the tricks she knew to win. When you first went boob to boob, yours were clearly winning. You know it, I know it, and she knew it too. That’s why she did everything she could to avoid going straight on against your boobs until all the other stuff she did had worn them down. If it was just about whose boobs could squash whose, you would have beaten her easy.”

Nora did the unthinkable, reaching back to grab one of my hands and pull it up to cup one of her sore, beaten boobs. Taking the queue that she liked what I was saying, and actually agreed with it, I pressed on.

“It’s not just your boobs that are better. I saw both of your bodies in nothing but a thong. She’s more muscular, but that’s it. Your boobs are bigger and better, your body looks more feminine, your hips are more womanly, your legs are better, and your butt is better. You’re so much sexier than she is, and I think that intimidates her because of how hard she tries to get everyone to notice her body. If she didn’t have all those years of athletic activities, you would dominate her body in every way.”

Nora said nothing and for a moment just laid there while I gently kneaded the one boob I had access to. Suddenly my beautiful, timid wife turned to face me again and slid her thong down, leading to the first sex we had ever had that wasn’t solely to try and have a child.

I woke up alone in the bed the next morning, and found a note on the nightstand from Nora. It simply said, “gone to try out an aerobics class, be back by noon.”

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2: Scott and Nora's Intimate Playdate

Chantel was enjoying her win over Nora and had stopped in to assert her dominance by feeding Brandon a couple of times. There was a subtle aggression in groups, but whenever they were alone, the single mom was sure to take a dig or two at my wife. A couple of times she went so far as to bump her chest into Nora’s and rub her tits across the opposing pair with a sadistic smile on her face.

Nora, on the other hand, had spent weeks going to an aerobics class in town. She had been careful to avoid the one where Chantel worked, and told me she was starting to see some gains both in her endurance and her agility. She had tinkered with spin class and a few other options, but said she really enjoyed the aerobics. She still wasn’t ripped or anything, but the change to her already exquisite body was noticeable.

That, though, was the only change I had seen. She still dressed like she was almost Amish. She still was very conservative in her words and actions. She still held out on sex, meaning that the night that she lost her titfight was still the only time we’ve done it when it wasn’t part of trying to have a kid. In most ways, life was back to normal and normal is good.

I was out for lunch with the guys on a Saturday when Nora called me and said that she was dropping the kids at her mother’s so that we could have some alone time that night. It definitely wasn’t something was expecting. Since our first kid was born we’ve barely had any real time together, and now that we’ve got three it seems like it’s something that never happens.

When I got home, Nora was sitting in the living room with a couple that I hadn’t seen before and their little one.

“Steve, this is Aaron and Megan and their son Jaxson is in the spare crib upstairs. Megan’s in the aerobics class I usually go to.”

I said hi and took a moment to drink in the other couple. They looked like they were around our ages of 30 and 28, or maybe a bit older, and were pretty similar to us physically. Megan was a real looker with dirty blonde hair and what appeared to be a pretty good body. Aaron seemed like me, just a normal looking guy with a wife that was a bit out of his league.

“About a week ago, after our class, I was sitting in the locker room and started to cry a bit. Megan was the only other one there and, for some reason, I told her everything that happened with Chantel.”

I’m sure my jaw was on the floor, and a quick look at Aaron suggested he simply didn’t know what she was talking about.

“I told her about how it felt. I told her about how you comforted me afterwards. I told her how you said I could have beaten her if I was more athletic, and that I agreed. I told her that I also knew I needed more experience but couldn’t figure out how to get it with our regular social circle. She was so comforting, telling me she also had a young one at home and how angry she would have been in my circumstances.”

“That’s when I told Nora that I would be willing to give it a try if she wanted me to. Aaron, honey,” the other mom said as she turned her head to face her husband, “you know that thing you’ve always wanted me to do?” He stared blankly, a slight bit of anticipation creeping into his features. “Well tonight you’re finally going to see me do it. I’m going to put my big, firm, milk filled boobs up against Nora’s and we’re going to fight with them until we know whose are better.”

I was positively giddy. The wives filled us in a little more. They had decided on this almost two weeks ago, but needed a chance to make sure everything could be arranged. This was Aaron’s biggest fantasy, but Megan had never entertained it beyond some foreplay. She couldn’t explain why she felt comfortable doing it, but she did admit to being turned on by meeting a regular mom who had gone through with a real titfight. The kicker for me was that both women agreed to the same stakes as before. It’s not over until the winner accepts the loser’s submission and the winner gets to breastfeed both children and keeps the loser’s bra.

With the preliminaries out of the way, the show began. Nora did what she had the night she fought Chantel, and stepped out of her skirt. This time, she was wearing an even skimpier red thong. She quickly pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in a tiny matching bra that shoved her magnificent tits together, again creating a cleavage that was beyond perfection. Megan followed suit, stripping down to a pink thong and bra, her tits pushed up, looking full of milk, and straining to get out of the bra that was holding them in place. She was more tan than my wife, but that’s pretty much the case with everyone and Megan just looked like she had an average skin tone.

Again Nora took the lead, popping open the front clasp of her bra, and shrugging her shoulders to force her tits forward, fully erect nipples straining towards the other woman, while dropping the bra to the ground behind her. Aaron’s eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the sight of my lovely wife’s perfect breasts.

“Wow, Nora, your boobs really are beautiful. I’m sorry I’m going to have to milk them in front of your husband again, though I’m sure he’ll enjoy his wife being second best again.”

Megan didn’t say it with any malice in her voice at all, almost like she was treating it like foreplay instead of a real fight, but I did notice a very slight change in posture from my wife in response to the taunt.

“Megan, sweetie, this isn’t your fantasy time with your man tonight. Your boobs haven’t been in a real fight, and now that you see what you’re up against I think we both know how this is going to end. Now get rid of that bra so we can all see the boobs I’m going to milk as they droop down to your belly button.”

Again, the comment wasn’t said with any kind of vitriol, but the dirty blonde shifted on her feet at the last part statement. Nora told me afterwards that they had agreed to a bit of trash talk ahead of time but Megan went off script so my wife returned the favor. Back to the moment at hand, the other wife mimicked Nora’s move and unsnapped the front clasp of her bra. She arched her back, and shrugged her shoulders, letting the pink bra fall behind her as her breasts jutted out from her chest without a hint of sag. They were, in a word spectacular. They had clear triangle tan lines, creating a juxtaposition of milky and tan that was quite alluring. The nipples were on par with Nora’s, thick, long, and strong looking. And the titflesh itself was high and firm. Visibly the tits looked like Nora’s equal, maybe even slightly larger, with no noticeable difference in firmness though the density had yet to be determined.

The two women slowly walked together and inhaled sharply as their nipples met. The initial shock gone, Nora moved forward, pressing in with her boobs. The blonde’s breasts mushroomed out slightly at the point of contact as a low, quiet moan that sounded like it was mixed with pleasure escaped her lips.

“Like I said, floppy.”

Hearing Nora’s taunt, Megan pressed back, her slightly larger boobs regaining any lost ground and possibly taking up a very slightly greater amount of the space between the women. “Who’s the floppy one now? How are you going to feel when you get your boobies whipped in front of your adoring husband again?”

With that, the battle finally began in earnest. Nora stepped back slightly and fired a quick shot straight ahead, knocking the blonde woman back a step. She did this three more times before the other mom could recover enough to send a shot of her own into the fray, meeting my wife head on. While the boobs seemed to be on even footing, the boob slams from Megan weren’t enough to stop Nora from moving her backward. It wasn’t as much with each shot, but it was noticeable. Each clopping thump of boobmeat was preceded by dual squeals of exertion.

Titflesh was rapidly reddening. Aaron and I were cheering on our fighters, careful to not be loud enough to wake the infants upstairs. Nora was still pushing the blonde mother across the room and their tits were still appearing to be on equal footing. As they approached the wall, Megan made the first real change of the fight. Catching Nora coming in, she snaked her arms around my wife’s waist and spun her against the wall.

Nora yelped slightly and then groaned as Megan leaned into her and pressed straight on boob to boob. The blonde’s torso moved up and down, side to side, and in and out as she used her position to try and push my wife’s boobs around. As she began to use her minimal mass advantage, she started talking to Nora as if they were having a conversation.

“You might be stronger than me, but we both know my tits were taking the hits better than yours were. You were right about one thing, this isn’t some fantasy foreplay anymore. But, it is what I’ve been preparing for for years without even realizing it. Aaron and I have talked through so many scenarios that, as soon as I got used to the contact, I took in my surroundings and formulated my plan. I’m going to crush you and milk you, honey, and there isn’t anything you can do to stop me. I promise I won’t act like Chantel does. You’re nice and I think we could be good friends after I’m done here.”

Nora surprised her opponent with a quick shove off the wall to create some space. As Megan stepped back up to resume her smothering attack, the chestnut haired fighter caught her with a strong swing from the side, a pale right tit exploding into the side of a slightly larger, slightly more tanned right tit. Megan’s mouth went wide as she felt the pain of the initial blow, the pain of her right tit slapping strongly into her left tit, and the pain of Nora’s tits dragging across the front of both of them in quick succession. She felt the same pain, just starting with left tit on left tit, before she had even begun to move after the first hit.

My wife began taking control of the fight again, swinging in shots from all angles, occasionally parrying away an attempt by her opponent, and started walking the blonde across the room towards the other wall. As this happened I finally took stock of the full body of this other mom, the circumstances of the night catching me off guard enough that I had barely regarded anything other than her tits. She was shapely, like my wife, with the kind of curves I like. Nora was the more defined and appeared to be stronger. Megan’s legs and ass were nice, but nowhere near Nora’s. Megan still had a bit of baby fat around her waist, and her hips were definitely what some in the south refer to as “birthing hips.” Her face was very attractive, probably on par with Nora just different in shape. I was interested to see what she had looked like before the baby, but I was certain that Nora was the more attractive woman overall.

Nora had definitely improved her agility and quickness with the aerobics training. She also had the knowledge of what had hurt her the most in her other fight to help her understand what would likely hurt Megan the most. While her tits had taken some abuse against the wall, she was showing that experience and determination mattered. My beautiful wife was starting to batter the other woman, clearly giving more than she was taking. When Megan reached out again to grab ahold of Nora, her hands were caught and the paler mom stopped her forward momentum while continuing her swinging breast attacks.

One particular swing from the left caused a yelp from the blonde. Sensing the weakness, my wife began firing shot after shot from the side into the wounded orb. When Megan started to compress her body to protect the left boob from more side shots, Nora changed tactics and alternated with shots to the top and bottom of the breast sending it into a step of perpetual wobbling.

One particularly hard shot to the top of the boob caused Megan to fall to one knee, jerking her arms loose in the process. Nora hesitated for a moment and as she dropped down to join her opponent on her knees, the blonde mom was able to catch her in a bearhug. Despite the damage done to her left mammary, she began squeezing with ferocity, staying close enough to keep their boobs in contact but far enough away to try and use hers to direct Nora’s globes around her chest.

Suddenly Nora wailed and threw her head back. I couldn’t tell what had happened at first, but it quickly became evident. Megan’s movement had succeeded in placing each woman’s right breast in between both of the other woman’s boobs, but the blonde had the advantage of having her arms on the inside. Using that positioning she was again able to ignore the pain in her left bosom and use her upper arms to squeeze her boobs together, crushing Nora’s right boob between her twin peaks.

“That’s right. I’m crushing you now. You’re really tough, but my boobs are tougher. I’m going to squeeze your milk bags flat, one at a time. A few more good squeezes on this one and it’s going to start draining between its betters.”

“No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.”

Nora could only manage the one word, softly, as her head had dropped to Megan’s shoulder. I watched as it looked like the fight was fading out of my wife and began to think she was going to lose again. No sooner had that thought entered my mind then I saw Nora trying to use her superior strength to drive Megan onto her back, taking away her positioning. Megan stopped the first few thrusts but then realized that Nora was going to be able to push her over and decided to roll with it, swinging my wife’s body to the side with the momentum.

The women landed with Megan maintaining her bearhug, but with her arms underneath Nora who was flat on her back. The blonde’s position wasn’t perfect though, as her legs were both off to one side. She quickly started trying to straddle Nora, realizing that being there would allow her to bomb away from above and probably end the fight quickly. My wife wiggled and squirmed violently, desperately trying to get loose while kicking her legs up to block the other woman from mount her. This battle lasted just a few short seconds before Nora pulled loose from Megan’s arms and rolled away quickly enough to avoid being trapped by the still rushing blonde.

The women faced each other on their knees, both breathing heavily, their reddened and bruised boobs heaving mightily with each breath. Nora moved first, raising her hands for a classic test of strength. Megan obliged her and they began what proved to be the final stage of their battle. Boobs swiped left and right, up and down, with absurdly rigid nipples spearing and swiping each other with fervor and softening titflesh plowing into the space that belonged to another.

Here again Nora took the lead. Her experience of an actual fight, instead of just a fantasy, had kept her a step ahead for most of the fight and it served her well again. She began targeting the blonde’s areolas, stabbing and swiping them in order to cause the most possible irritation. Whenever Megan tried to mimic the maneuver, my wife would fire off a full tit shot thus keeping her opponent on the back foot constantly.

With no chance to defend herself the way she had done before, it wasn’t long until Megan began yelping at the targeted blows to her battered left tit. Nora smartly kept her right one out of the mix for the most part, as it was still smarting from being crushed between the cannons the blonde was equipped with. Her left tit, that was much better off, battered away at its counterpart until a guttural groan was heard. Megan’s head went back with the sound while my wife simply smiled and quietly said “Yes!”

I noticed that the sheen of sweat on the women’s breasts now had a slightly milky color. Sensing she had the other wife on the verge of quitting, Nora went all in verbally, “That’s it Megan. I’ve started the flow on one of your pretty boobs and when I’m done milking it I’m going to smash the other one flat as well. Fighting back now will only delay the inevitable. My better breasts are going to bash you dry.”

“I give up.”

“I know you do honey, but like we said it’s not over until the winner accepts the loser giving up. I told you my first fight didn’t end until I was milked and that I intended to do that to you. I’m pretty sure you said you were going to milk me in front of my husband, but we’re both learning whose tits are really second best. Now let’s get that other fat girl flowing and make sure we know for sure who has the better chest.”

With that I watched my wife launch an assault on the right breast of the defeated woman, targeting the nipple and areola much in the same way Chantel had done to her. It took a few moments, but the big boob lost its shape and started leaking milk. As soon as she got them both going, Nora mirrored the move that Chantel had used on her and speared her nipples just below Megan’s while pumping into the partially tanned boobs and expelling every drop of mother’s milk that the blonde had brought to the fight.

“Megan, honey, I don’t dislike you, and definitely don’t hate you, but I need to hear this from you before I accept your submission.”

The blonde just nodded her head meekly, a few tears streaming out of the corners of her eyes.

“Who got her boobs milked?”

“I did.”

“Who was wrong about her boobs being better?”

“I was.”

“Whose kid is going to feed on the best breast he’s ever had tonight?”

“Mine is.”

“Why is he going to do that?”

“Because your boobs squashed mine flat. You milked them and made them useless. Jaxson would starve tonight if my boobs were the only ones here.”

“Who’s going to know my boobs are the best in the room every time we’re together again?”

“I am.”

“And?”

“And Aaron.”

“Why will Aaron know?”

“Because he watched you beat my boobs with your better ones. He saw you milk me like a cow and make my breasts nothing more than useless sacks.”

“That’s right. Now let’s go upstairs and finish the stakes.”

It was different this time, for sure. Following the women up the stairs I felt confirmed in my belief that Nora’s body was better overall. She’s a truly feminine goddess and her tits are world class. I had seen them now go against a pair that was a bit bigger and just as firm, and she squashed them flat.

Nora fed both kids, making Megan hold her son while he feasted on Nora’s victorious left tit. She was cordial, not taunting in the traditional manner, but matter-of-factly stating why she was feeding both kids. Aaron didn’t seem to bothered by the situation, handling it about as well as could be expected.

When she finished with the kids, Nora led everyone back downstairs to finish with a flourish. While both women were still in nothing but their thongs she picked up Megan’s discarded pink bra, looked at the other couple and their son now in his car seat, and smiled slyly as she tried to put the garment on. Obviously her tits were so swollen from the battle that the bra didn’t fit, which led to a mischievous smile and giggle from my wife as she rhetorically asked the couple why her new bra didn’t fit. The women hugged, despite the tenderness in their breasts, and whispered something to each other before the blonde quickly dressed and left with her husband.

As I hoped for another night of sex with Nora, she started a conversation as if she wasn’t standing there in just a thong.

“I’m not ready to face Chantel again, but I’m sure I can beat her once I get good enough. What do you think Scott?”

“Like I told you last time, your boobs are better than Chantel’s. Her athleticism was the difference and you’ve definitely closed the gap there.”

“I know, but I was in a couple of bad spots tonight and Megan isn’t on Chantel’s level that way.”

“No, she’s not, but her rack is a lot better and you squashed it flat and milked it dry. That was awesome.”

“Thanks honey. I still need more practice though before I try Chantel again.”

“Okay, how do you plan on doing that?”

“Well, I’m not sure. It has to be women outside of the homeschool group. There are a couple of women I’ve seen around that look like they would be a good match for me and might be the type to try anything. Oh, and when they left Megan asked me for a rematch and I told her to name the time and place and I’ll beat her again.”

I didn’t even have a chance to respond as Nora pushed me down on the couch and took me right there, focusing on getting her chest in my face and having me compliment her boobs while I was kissing, licking, and sucking all over them.

- - - Updated - - -

Part 3: Nora the Explorer

I came home on Tuesday night to yet another amazing situation, this time in story form. My wife had been gradually changing in recent weeks, and now had two titfights under her belt. After the kids were down for the night, Nora started in with her latest escapade.

“I took Brandon with me to an infant childcare place today. They were doing a bit of an open house for prospective new kids and I decided to check it out.”

“We can’t afford something like that.”

“I know, honey, I wasn’t there to check out the facility. I’ve been trying to think of another place to find a busty mom that still has her milk, and this seemed like as good of an idea as any.”

I just nodded dumbly, and she continued.

“Most of them seemed like they either didn’t have the goods or weren’t going to be willing. One of them, a blonde named Heaven, seemed like she might have some potential. At the end of the little tour, they told us that there were only 4 open spots, and 5 of us had expressed interest. Luckily enough, they let us know who the 5 were and told us they would be in touch with us later. I caught another lucky break when Heaven’s son needed to be changed and waited a minute before I followed her into the bathroom.”

“Did you fight her right there?”

“No, Scott, I didn’t do it right there. I walked in right as she was grabbing an extra diaper and sat Brandon’s chair down. She looked at me and I was able to just step right in and press my boobs into hers. You should have seen the look on her face.”

“Well yeah, that’s probably the last thing she expected from some strange woman who looks like the stereotype of the ultra conservative housewife.”

“As I was pressing in on her I said ‘Mine are better.’ She looked down at our boobs pushed together then looked up at me and said ‘You’re dreaming.’ I asked if she still had her milk, and she does. I asked if she had ever been in a titfight, and she hasn’t. I then challenged her to one under the pretense that the winner’s kid gets into the daycare.”

She sat there smiling at me until I was able to ask, “Did she say yes?”

“Of course she did. How cruel would it be to build it up for you and then not have a payoff. We agreed on two Saturdays from now. I’m going to call her and finalize everything tomorrow. Then, in another 10 days you’re going to get to see these boobs you love so much milk another pair.”

I thought nothing could beat the surprise of the first two titfights, but the anticipation of waiting on one that I knew was going to happen had me ready to burst. I was thinking of what the other woman actually looked like. I kept asking for details that Nora wouldn’t give me. Finally, the day of, she spilled the beans a bit more about how things were going to go that night.

“We met for coffee and talked over the details. I told her about my first two fights. I asked for some changes. The style will be a little different and the winner is the one who milks the other one dry first. Same stakes as before. I’ve got a babysitter for tonight and they’re expecting us around 8.”

The drive over was excruciating. Nora seemed like her usual self. Long, concealing skirt, and loose shirt that only gave a hint as to what was under it. Minimal makeup on her face that looked like we were just out running some random chores. There wasn’t any kind of nervous tick, like tapping a hand or foot, or anything else I might have expected.

I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck. With the first two, I was bombarded with the event so quickly that I didn’t have time to process everything. It still seemed almost like neither happened. Being at home also helped. The idea of driving to another part of town to watch my wife participate in another titfight, against an opponent I hadn’t even seen yet, was obliterating my sense of calm.

After the eternity of 15 minutes that it took to find the one story ranch they lived in, we approached the door. The husband, John, was there to answer it. I don’t know what I expected, but what I got was a scrawny, wispy little guy with glasses and a hairline that had surpassed receding and was in full retreat. He was too excited, like I was, and stumbled through inviting us in. He showed us the spare room to put Brandon in and told us to make ourselves comfortable in the living room while he fetched his wife.

John and Heaven walked in and every image I had of the woman was wrong. She was obviously full of herself, but not without reason. She had on a little too much makeup. She wore designer shorts and matching tank top/halter top that stopped just above her bellybutton and looked like she was trying too hard to appear wealthy. Her nails, hands and bare feet, looked like she paid a fortune to get them done, but not recently. She moved like she was hoping to be a stripper some day, with everything a bit too exaggerated. I couldn’t tell for sure, but her chest seemed like it was definitely big enough to belong in this contest with Nora. If I had to come up with a term to describe her, it would be trailer park hot.

“Beat her for me honey.” John nearly yelled these words as the excitement was clearly too much for him.

“Don’t worry, baby, my jugs aren’t losing to some closet freak who looks like a nun.” Heaven reached down and grabbed her husband’s crotch, kissed him passionately for a few moments, then turned around and said, “Okay, I’m ready.”

“Rules, so the men understand and you don’t cheat, go like this: We face off on our knees, bear hug with one arm under and one arm over, and squeeze, slam, slap, and do whatever with our breasts until one is completely milked. Winner keeps the loser’s bra and feeds both kids tonight.”

Heaven just nodded. John licked his lips while staring at Nora as she spoke. I tried not to flash a look at my wife when she mentioned the different approach tonight. Before I had another thought, Nora had quickly slipped out of her shoes and removed her skirt. It looked like both members of the other couple caught a glimpse of the strong thighs and shapely butt of my wife, her lower body now only covered by the same red thong as last time, before the oversized blouse fell and covered her to mid thigh.

An expectant nod from Nora sent Heaven into action, quickly shedding her designer shorts to show thighs that appeared as powerful as my wife’s and several small, tacky tattoos that she probably thought were tasteful around her sequined gold thong. She turned to give us the full view, complete with tramp stamp and an bum that could rival Nora’s in every way. I had to give her credit, and if her rack was on par with her tush, I wasn’t sure how my wife was going to do.

Noticing my stare, she winked at me and pulled off her top while still facing away from us. Her bra matched her thong, a gold number that looked like someone bedazzled it in 1986. Making sure she had our full attention, the blonde mom slowly turned and revealed the rest of her dynamite body. She was fit. Much like Nora she was more solid than ripped. The real highlight was the bursting boobs that were overflowing her top. I still wasn’t sure how she would measure up against Nora once their bras were off, but I was anticipating the fight a little more with every passing moment.

Nora didn’t wait long, turning away from the other couple and dropping her shirt, giving them both a look at her matching red bra and the butt that was every bit as good as Heaven’s. Opting not to be as overt a tease, she quickly faced forward again, her cleavage as exquisite as ever. Seeing Heaven not react, but John lean forward slightly in anticipation, Nora completed her routine by unhooking the front clasp on the bra, arching her back and shrugging the bra off with her shoulders, leaving her perfect globes standing out as far as possible, her big, thick nipples already at full erection.

Heaven didn’t waste any time matching the move. Her tits came fully into view and looked every bit the part for their soon to be activity. They were completely tan, adding to the trashy hot aspect of the other mom. They were big and full, though they seemed a bit smaller than Nora’s. They were perky and high for their size, suggesting they would hold up to the battle. The only real disadvantage for Heaven was her nipples. They weren’t small, by any means, but they also weren’t on par with Nora’s or Megan’s and were even a bit smaller than Chantel’s.

If John’s reactions were to be trusted, this really was his wife’s first titfight. Or, at least, the first one that he had seen. The moment the women met on the floor and pushed their racks together I thought he was going to cum. It distracted me a bit, and I was surprised to see the ferocity that the women started with. There was almost no feeling out time. No real allowance for getting used to the feeling. They brought their boobs together, let them compress, then pulled their torsos back and began slamming head on into one another with some serious violence.

The yelps and moans quickly started coming from both women, their breasts red from the contact in just a few minutes. The strength advantage that Nora had used to bull her first two opponents around wasn’t there. Instead, after maybe 3 minutes of clashing this way, Nora fell back on her haunches and pulled her arms loose to cradle her boobs. Not willing to let her have this respite, Heaven quickly pulled my wife back up and the women continued their tit slamming contest.

It only took another minute or so before Nora slumped back again, cradling her chest and glaring at her opponent with tears in her eyes. Heaven didn’t need any more encouragement to start needling my wife. “Are your tits going to run away from mine all night? I thought you were going to be tough. You acted like you wanted this, now bring your weak boobs back up here and let me finish milking them.” With that, the blonde reached both hands behind her head and demonstrated the strength in her chest muscles by making her boobs dance up and down, both at the same time and independently of each other, clearly trying to intimidate her foe.

Nora, however, wasn’t to be dissuaded. She rejoined the fight and quickly changed tactics. Responding to the first head on blow, she quickly started swinging her boobs from the side into the opposing bosoms. Heaven clearly wasn’t ready for this and it wasn’t long before my wife was taking control of the fight. She was using the bit of experience she had to aim the fronts of her boobs at the insides of the blonde’s on each swing, forcing the tanned tits out as far as possible while taking very little damage herself.

A few minutes of this had the blonde’s whole upper body shifting in response to each blow. First she was knocked over to her right, an impressible shot from the darker haired woman forcing her boob out so far that it took the body with it. After Heaven rejoined the fight, Nora immediately continued her approach, this time knocking the other wife down to her left, a grunt of frustration and pain coming from the blonde as she hit the ground again.

While both women were doing significant damage to their counterpart, and both sets of beautiful breasts were clearly loosening up and hanging lower, to this point no milk had been seen. That was about to change though, as the new fighter changed her tactic and caught my wife a bit off guard. When Heaven came back up to her knees, Nora went to swipe another sideways blow, but the blonde pulled back far enough to avoid contact. As my wife went off balance for a moment, her body following her tits, the other woman slammed forward, and plastered herself up against Nora to constrict her movement.

The result of the move left the full breasts of the blonde to get under Nora’s and, much like Chantel’s had done from a similar position, start digging into the deeper flesh of the pale breasts and cause some milk to be expressed. Nora’s left tit opened up first, followed by her right shortly after. Heaven roared her approval before yelling to John, “See honey, I told you I was going to milk this bitch. It won’t be long now and you’re going to see her flat and dry with her weak bags scraping the floor.”

While the other husband smiled, and cheered on his wife’s currently winning tits, I tried my best to encourage Nora to fight back. For the moment, however, she was trying to endure a beating and a milking at the hands of her inexperienced opponent. Heaven was strong, and Nora wasn’t able to use her own strength to break free. The blonde poured on the pressure, squashing a significant amount of milk out of my wife’s boobs before tiring a bit and slowing down. The moment she did I noticed Nora wriggling around enough to get her own boobs under the other pair and clenching tightly to try and return the favor.

And return the favor she did, at least for a while. It didn’t take long for both of Heaven’s tits to open up as well. Nora was strong and her boobs, while leaking down the stomach of the other woman with each squeeze, were still firm and fully capable of drilling holes in their targets. I know it is ridiculous, but in the moment I couldn’t help but wonder whose milk tasted better. This was the first one of these I had seen with both racks leaking, and I was impressed that the blonde seemed able to produce as much milk as my wife’s always overflowing pair and that she looked unconcerned with the fact that her own rack had expressed roughly the same amount as Nora thus far.

I wondered how long it could be before the end would come, and it ended up not being that long. One more change in tactics was the deciding factor in bringing about the end of the fight. Nora was once again the one to take things to another level. Apparently feeling confident in how things were going now, my wife pulled back and fired a slam into the other boobs before resuming her grinding. The blonde titfighter’s head went back at the feeling of the slam and she gasped when it was followed by more milk steadily coming out of her with the accompanying grind.

Nora repeated this new move, the slam to try and open things up more before grinding in to force the milk out steadily, two more times with great success. When she went for it a third time, Heaven beat her to the punch (or slam), and started her own grinding assault again. Heaven then did the move herself, pulling back for a slam and then holding it while grinding away at the pale orbs that dared oppose her fantastic pair.

The next few minutes were more of the same with one woman, and then the other, gaining the advantage before having it ripped away by her opponent. The blonde’s talking was over for the time being, and the stoic confidence on my wife’s face was gone as well, replaced by tear filled eyes and a whimper or yelp with each new contact. From my perspective it seemed like Nora was getting the better of these exchanges and getting the position on her opponent more often than not. My suspicions about the fight nearly being over, and about my wife having the advantage, were both revealed shortly.

On one pass, the pair of tits that was being grinded into from below didn’t express any milk. It happened to the same rack a second time. Then, those boobs got the better position and forced milk out of their counterparts while not leaking any down the stomach of the other woman. Finally, the empty pair ended up on top once more and again produced no milk.

“Uh oh, it looks like somebody is all dried up, doesn’t it?”

The loser could only meekly nod her head as the tears started streaming at her realization of her loss.

“Tell me who won.”

“You did.”

“Why did I win?”

“Because your boobs are better and they milked mine dry.”

“Whose tits are so good that they’re going to feed two kids tonight?”

“Yours are.”

“Honey, toss me my shirt.”

With that, John tossed Heaven’s shirt to her and she quickly wiped the milk off of her boobs before continuing.

“I’m not letting you go until you taste the best milk from the best tits.”

Nora didn’t hesitate, quickly taking a nipple in her mouth and sucking a mouthful of milk before stopping, never once looking at the woman who beat her. From there it was much the same as the first two fights. We all went to where the kids were and Heaven fed both to contentment in front of everyone.

Adding a little more humiliation before we left, she put Nora’s bra on and said, “Damn, even after all that my tits still look better in this than yours do. Feel free to try and take it back any time.”

We didn’t even get out the door before we heard the other couple humping like wild animals somewhere behind us. Once we were home, Nora was all over me the moment we go to our bed. It’s clear that this turns her on and I’m not complaining about it one bit. After an intense love making session, where she let me handle her sore, milked boobs without restriction, Nora asked a question that I answered as well as any I’ve ever answered before.

“Do you like it when I lose?”

“I like it when you titfight, no matter what the outcome, but I like it better when you win.”

“Good, I’ll make sure I win next time.”

- - - Updated - - -

Part 4: Rumspringa Revisited

Summer vacation is a wonderful idea, even when your kids are homeschooled. We were able to send Erin and Sarah off to summer camp for a few weeks and it was back to just me, Nora, and little Brandon. My wife hadn’t been in another titfight, but her activities over the recent months had really started to bring her alive sexually.

Our nights were still mostly the same, but from time to time she was just insatiable. We didn’t roleplay, but she clearly got hot discussing her battles and kept promising that she would win her next one. I began to think the next one wouldn’t ever happen, but I was fine with that as the combination of previous experiences and future possibilities was enough to get me gushing without being touched.

A random Friday evening, seemingly like any other, became the next most amazing night of my life. Nora put everything away after dinner and then disappeared upstairs for a few minutes before rejoining me on the couch. We started watching some horrible “family friendly” movie and she let me do some light petting. That may not seem like much, but just a few months earlier it would have been unthinkable.

Just as I began to settle in, the doorbell rang and our old Mennonite friends Joshua and Ruth were at the door with their youngest child, Annabelle. It was unusual to see them out this late, even on a Friday night, but I didn’t think too much about it. We met them a few years back when we were all in our very early 20s and they were in the latter stages of their Rumspringa, the time where some Amish and Mennonite teens “run around” to experience the world for a bit, while deciding whether to stay in the world or return to their community.

They decided on the latter, living in a nearby Eastern Mennonite community and living a very traditional life. Ruth was still a natural beauty, though I would say less so than my wife, and had maintained a good figure despite already having 3 kids of her own. Joshua had a beard I could only dream of and was the kind of wiry strong that you get doing manual labor all the time.

They were both dressed as usual. Joshua with a great flat brimmed straw hat and suspenders over his homemade dress shirt. Ruth made Nora’s typical ensemble look downright scandalous. The attractive mom was wearing the traditional white hard cap head covering and a pale blue floral print dress that showed none of her figure but played off her aqua eyes marvelously. Her long dishwater blonde hair stretched nearly to her waist. If she ever wanted to do so, I bet she could pull off the all-american blonde with blue eyes look with ease.

“What brings you guys by this evening, is everything okay?”

“Yes, Scott, everything is fine. Your wife invited Ruth and I over for the evening.”

“She did?” I looked at my wife questioningly for a moment and then finished my comment. “Well, come on in and make yourselves comfortable. Can I get you anything?”

“I think a glass of water would suit each of us well. Also, would it be okay if we put Annabelle down upstairs?”

“Of course,” Nora responded, “Ruth can follow me and I’ll show her where while Scott gets you that water.”

It should have been as obvious to me as it is you right now, but I just didn’t consider it a possibility so I simply got a couple of glasses of water for our guests and joined Joshua in the living room. There wasn’t even time to speak to him before the women returned downstairs, giggling like schoolgirls.

When everyone settle down, I asked the obvious question, “So, this is unexpected, what brings you folks by on a Friday night?”

“Well, Scott, apparently Ruth and Nora ran into each other recently and had a grand time catching up.”

“That’s right, Joshua, we had a truly grand time. We discussed our children, our lives, and what changes had occurred. It had been years since we had done more than have a passing chat, and I must say I was blessed to have the opportunity. If not for that, we may not be here tonight.”

“That’s right Ruth, if not for that chat we might not be here tonight. Unfortunately for you, you’re going to regret being here tonight.”

“Well, Nora, we’ll see about that, won’t we. I didn’t think you could measure up before, and I don’t think you can now.”

I looked at Joshua and saw an eagerness in his eyes that made me think I heard what was said correctly. No sooner had I taken that look in then both women stood and took a few purposeful strides towards each other, stopping with their fully covered breasts compressed between them. Nora was maybe a half inch shorter than the blonde, but it appeared their bosoms lined up perfectly.

“I always regretted not getting a little crazier during my Rumspringa. I’m glad you confided in me and caught on to my interest in your little contests. It’s just the kind of thing that Joshua and I needed to get out of our system. He’s going to love watching me turn your boobs into Mount Gushmore.”

“I’m just glad you’re delusional enough to think you could measure up to these big girls that are beating yours up already. Mine were better then, they’re better now, and there’s nothing less than a plastic surgeon that could level the playing field for you.”

“Same stakes as your other fights, right? We bang our breasts together until one quits and the other one accepts it. Then the winner feeds both babies and takes the loser’s bra. I hope you’re ready to lose your third bra.”

My wife is amazing at keeping these secrets from me. I sat there slack jawed as I saw Joshua’s face spread into a smile of equal parts contentment and anticipation. I obviously knew my wife's amazing figure, and how she was still the hottest, bustiest mom in our social circle. I also remembered Ruth being a tight bodied little hottie and was straining myself to recall if her boobs were on par with Nora’s back in the day. That wasn't really necessary, as it was more relevant what they looked like now and that was information I was going to be given in just a few moments.

Without further ado, the women separated and my wife quickly was barefoot and slipping out of her skirt. I saw a brief flash of her skimpiest thong yet, a canary yellow piece that was barely visible even against her pale skin. She did a quick turn away from the other couple to unbutton her shirt and let it drop at her feet, leaving her fabulous butt showing a ton of perfectly shaped cheek and the back of a skimpy red bra that completed what I could only call a strawberries and banana bikini. With that she turned back to face the other couple, winking at her opponent with her hands on her hips, a confident look on her face.

“Well, Ruth, are you just going to stand there or are you going to grab your little girl and run away?”

“Whatever, Nora, lets see how they look once you don’t have a bra to support them.”

Enjoying the attention, my wife unfastened the front clasp of the bra and pulled her arms back with a flourish thrusting her perfect breasts out and sending them jiggling with the force of the move. Her large nipples were at full excitement, looking like they wanted to cross the room by themselves and attack the blonde.

“Perfect, aren’t they Joshua?”

“Almost.”

Nora couldn’t hide the look of shock and irritation at the other husband’s answer. She was standing there in nothing but a tiny thong, her amazing body on display, and his reaction to her milk engorged, gravity defying boobs was less than the awe she expected.

Ruth grinned at her and began her own disrobing. Quickly barefoot, she untied her dress at the waist and asked her husband to help her take it off as she turned away from us. What we saw was the dress lifting up above a great ass encased in a baby blue thong that was every bit as skimpy as Nora’s. It then proceeded up the back and past the loosely tied strings of the matching top, before finally going over her head with her lush blonde hair quickly falling back down her back.

She kissed her husband on the cheek as he went to sit down and turned to face us in the barely there ensemble that showed off a very strong looking body and two juicy melons that looked like they wanted nothing more than to be freed from their confinement, and the head covering that she was still wearing. So far she looked every bit the equal for my wife, with a butt that was almost as nice, a figure that was as womanly as Nora’s, and tits that seemed equal in size. The only question was their firmness, and that was answered as she undid the tie around her neck and the one in back before pulling her arms back and thrusting her chest forward, causing the top to almost slingshot off of her boobs onto the floor in front of her.

“Perfect, aren’t they Scott.”

“Almost.”

Whew, I’m glad I was able to think that quickly. Ruth looked at me in an agitated manner for a second while I drank in the rack on this woman. I was right about them having a touch more sag than Nora’s as they still lined up evenly despite the slight height advantage for the blonde. Even so, they looked full and firm with almost no jiggle to them. The nipples were almost identical to my wife’s, just with a slightly darker shade of red.

So, there we were, two nearly identical women ready to face off. Both tall, both curvy but fit and strong, both as pale as the moon, and both with what appeared to be great boobs that were going to fight it out in front of two grateful husbands. Nora had promised me she would win her next titfight, and said she had a few people in mind that might do it, but if Ruth was one of those then she might have miscalculated her plan. She could definitely win, especially since she had actually done this before, but Ruth’s natural assets looked like they gave her a shot against any of the three women Nora had fought already, two of which had bested my wife.

The typical start to these fights happened as the women walked forward and brought their naked breasts into contact, but that’s where things were different. Ruth had the typical response to the first touch, a moan at the electricity of the moment, but then she immediately put her hands on Nora’s shoulders to create a little space and went to work.

The blonde woman twisted her torso and sent the outside of her left boob flying into the outside of my wife’s left boob with a resounding slap. Nora’s face formed an “O” from the pain as her eyes were filled with shock. Ruth took the follow through across the front of my wife’s big boobs before swinging back the other way barrelling through Nora’s big right boob with her own, causing the brown haired woman’s breasts to slap together and begin jiggling wildly.

The Mennonite bride quickly forced her opponent all the way back to the wall with her powerful swinging strikes with no opposition, my wife’s boobs swinging and smacking together like a Newton’s Cradle. Getting Nora backed up with nowhere to go, she slammed forward with her firm tits squashing the other pair back and smiling at the groan that escaped my wife’s mouth. With a low growl the blonde sent a second slam forward, being rewarded with another groan and slight whimper from Nora. Satisfied with her early success, Ruth released her opponent and backed up to the middle of the room with a 1,000 watt smile on her face and no visible irritation showing on her breasts.

“I thought you said you hadn’t done this before,” Nora said through gritted teeth with obvious pain in her voice.”

“I haven’t, but you described things so vividly that I knew if I could figure out some of the techniques then my big girls would go through yours like Sherman through Atlanta. So, for the last few weeks, Joshua and I have been working on helping me gain control of how to swing, slam, and squash things with my boobs. Now that we’ve felt what the other has, we both know I’m going to win. The only question is how bad I have to hurt you before you beg me to stop. Now come and get some.”

Nora obliged the trash talking Mennonite, because in my world that’s apparently a real thing, and when Ruth raised her hands up and signaled for them to clasp them together my wife readily accepted. The two fighters went right into battle, swinging their boobs from the side into one another and quickly settling into a rhythm that sounded like a fleshy metronome. Here I noticed another difference. Despite her improved agility and athleticism from aerobics the last few months, Nora was still much more stiff in her movements while Ruth was naturally cat like.

Another difference became apparent in short order. While Ruth’s boobs sat a little lower on her chest, allowing her to gain a little more momentum with her swings, they also seemed to be as full and firm at the point of contact as Nora’s. The blonde woman, despite starting to grunt and yelp a bit herself, was clearly doing more damage as my wife began to lower herself down in an attempt to avoid the shots her breasts were taking. One particularly effective strike changed the tenor of the fight as Nora wailed and her right boob slammed into the left, causing the left to express the first milk seen in the fight.

The brown haired wife quickly turned her body to keep the left boob from being targeted some more, and being fully milked, allowing the blonde to go all out on the right breast with both of her wrecking balls. It was only a few more strikes before the right one joined the left in beginning to secrete its nectar. At this point Nora pulled her hands free of the other woman and dropped to the floor cradling her boobs.

“Don’t bother giving up yet Nora, we both know I’m not going to stop until you’re empty and you would do the same if your boobs were good enough to beat mine.”

While she was loosening up, my wife was still much more conservative than the typical woman I imagined participating in this kind of behavior. Ruth, on the other hand, wasn’t kidding about not getting everything out of her system during her Rumspringa. She definitely has a wild side and had no problem exploring it with someone she trusted.

“If you keep losing like this, Scott’s going to have to work overtime just to afford all the bras that women with better boobs take from you.”

As the blonde leaned forward, with her arms outstretched presumably to do something to my wife, Nora suddenly leaped up with an uppercut that sent the blonde’s big tits flying up into her face and knocked the other woman on her butt. Before she could react, Nora had grabbed Ruth in a bearhug with the blonde’s arms trapped to her sides and my wife’s boobs piercing the bottoms of the other woman’s big rack. Having her opponent trapped, the chestnut haired woman started grinding into the bottoms of the other pair with her own boobs as if hers were trying to dig to the core of the others.

“Not talking so much now, are you? You should have kept your mouth shut, Ruth, now I’m not just going to beat you, I’m going to humiliate you. You’re going to be begging me to stop while Joshua is begging me to keep going.”

I know she was back in control at this moment, in the middle of a titfight, but I still couldn’t believe my wife was saying things like that. She began to pump into the blonde’s boobs, forcing her torso back and making it nearly impossible for Ruth to match the grinding with any real force. A few moments later she had worked the other woman all the way down so that the blonde’s legs were trapped underneath her as Nora began grinding down full force with gravity aiding her terrific boobs in their quest.

It didn’t take long, even though her own boobs were leaking some of their own milk, for me to realize that Nora had gotten both of Ruth’s breasts to open up and was draining them rapidly. The blonde was moaning and yelping under the assault, struggling to breath from both the position of the women’s bodies and the milk that was being expressed onto her face and getting into her mouth and nose. Satisfied with her progress, Nora pulled the other woman’s body back up to an even position and kept grinding away at the other boobs while going nose to nose with Ruth.

The blonde’s arms finally came free from her sides, and while she was able to get her own bearhug in place, it was clear that she was weakened and winded from the previous position. Ruth’s boobs were noticeably less solid, with Nora’s invading their space without remorse. Sensing that the other woman was beginning to fade, my wife went back to the verbal part of the game to try and break the blonde’s will.

“Where are your little girl boobies going Ruth? Why aren’t they sticking around for the fight? Everytime I press mine into them they step aside and allow these big girls to go wherever they want. Pretty soon I’m going to finish milking them and I’m going to enjoy the look of shame on your face almost as much as the look of lust on your husband’s face. He’s going to know who the better woman is, and it’s me. It’s always been me. My boobs are better, my butt is better, and my face is prettier. You’ll probably never show your face around here again in fear of getting your weak breasts squashed by a better pair.”

With that, she redoubled her efforts, bringing a low wail from the blonde as the other woman’s eyes filled with tears. A few more pumps to the bottoms of Ruth’s boobs seemed to do the job. No more milk was expressed for 2 or 3 pumps from Nora, leading her to smile and laugh at her opponent.

“Are you ready to give up yet, or do you want me to permanently wreck you?”

“Yes, I give, please stop now!”

“Oh, honey, it’s not that easy and you know it. What happened to your boobs Ruth?”

“Yours beat the milk out of them and squashed them flat.”

“Why was that Ruth?”

“Because yours are better than mine.”

“Is that true Joshua, are my boobs better than your wife’s?”

“Oh yes, they’re better for sure. Ruth gave you a good fight but she couldn’t keep up with your majestic breasts.”

My wife laughed again into the face of the blonde whose tits were still trapped by her own. Seeing the pain and embarrassment radiating off the other woman, she threw the blonde down on her back, pinned her arms to the ground, and lowered her boobs into a smother on the other mom with nothing but Ruth's eyes and head covering visible.

“This is as close as you’ll ever get to having the best boobs in the room. Now kiss my breasts and tell me again how great they are.”

Ruth complied, taking a few moments to kiss all over my wife’s engorged boobs before saying, “Your boobs are so much better than mine. I could never compare to a bosom like this. I got too full of myself and your perfect boobs slapped mine silly. I’ll never make that mistake again.”

With that said, Nora let the other woman up, picked up both tops, and marched the blonde up the stairs with both husbands right behind. Joshua’s smile never left his face as Nora continued to heap on the ridicule. He positively beamed as he watched both babies feasting off of Nora’s winning rack. He couldn’t even stop as he hugged his wife to console her after the evening was over. Before the other couple left, a clearly distraught Ruth tried to whisper something in Nora’s ear and giver her a gentle hug, avoiding breast contact, only to have Nora pull her in tight and squeeze.

After she closed the door, Nora helped me lose my pants in a hurry, pushed me down on the floor, mounted me and said, “Ruth just whispered in my ear that I got lucky and her boobs would beat mine straight up. She wants a couple of weeks to heal and then try me again.” I tried to react but by then Nora’s tongue was in my mouth and her hips were hammering away on top of me.
    Last edited by JugglesTheClown; July 11th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Nora & Scott, parts 1-4

This was great. I love every character. Especially the lead Nora. The set up is very different and the background of Nora is one of a kind. I don't think i have ever read a story with a similar build up. Just one request. The size of Nora is a little small. Now i know that not everyone likes big size breasts but since it is a titfight series i would love it if Nora was a large D cup or even better a DD cup. She is tall and that size would be perfect for her. As an advice due to constant fights and aerobics it is possible for Nora to grow her breasts to a DD it would not be unnatural. Another thing is that in the fight with Megan it was pretty even at times between the 2 and i absolutely loved it. In other fights it is one having the advantage over the other at all times mostly. Still It is getting interesting with every chapter. The creativity and writing style of the writer is excellent. I can't wait for new chapters.
    Job well done.

JugglesTheClown

Re: Nora & Scott, parts 1-4

Quote Originally Posted by zara03 View Post
    This was great. I love every character. Especially the lead Nora. The set up is very different and the background of Nora is one of a kind. I don't think i have ever read a story with a similar build up. Just one request. The size of Nora is a little small. Now i know that not everyone likes big size breasts but since it is a titfight series i would love it if Nora was a large D cup or even better a DD cup. She is tall and that size would be perfect for her. As an advice due to constant fights and aerobics it is possible for Nora to grow her breasts to a DD it would not be unnatural. Another thing is that in the fight with Megan it was pretty even at times between the 2 and i absolutely loved it. In other fights it is one having the advantage over the other at all times mostly. Still It is getting interesting with every chapter. The creativity and writing style of the writer is excellent. I can't wait for new chapters.
    Job well done.
    Thanks. I've definitely thought about some of those ideas but intentionally chose against certain boob sizes and standard titfight storytelling.

With this storyline I wanted to try and delve into the psyche of characters that weren't absurdly proportioned and really didn't have much, if any, experience with contests of this type. I also wanted to avoid the stereotypical back and forth matches that seem unlikely when nearly every character is unexperienced. That's why Chantal was so good with her technique compared to Nora. Megan outperformed her experience because she had fantasized about it for years so she had something to draw on mentally. Heaven didn't have Nora's experience, but Nora was also trying something different and Heaven's character is much more of an experimental/trailer park type who could be tougher than the other women involved. Ruth had the goods, and the willingness to try, but the lack of experience doomed her against Nora who was having her 4th titfight and understood the level of pain involved.

If you want an idea of what I'm thinking with most of these women, take a look at pro golfer Paige Spiranac. She's 5'6", 122 lbs, and a 32D but she's so fit that those D cups look enormous in the right top. She's a more fit, blonde haired, slightly bustier (very slightly) version of what Chantal was intended to be.

I feel like the characters will even out over time, or maybe develop a meaningful hierarchy, but it may take a while to fully flesh out this little universe of women.