Thread: Couples Battles 1-4 (Starts with Those Tits, That Dick)

JugglesTheClown

Couples Battles 1-4 (Starts with Those Tits, That Dick)

It was requested, so I've brought it back. I have the outline in mind for parts 5-7, just no real interest in writing them at the moment.

Part 1: Those Tits, That Dick

Hi, I'm Rochelle.

We were definitely the two hottest women at the bar that night. Our boys wanted to watch some UFC fights and we were happy to go along and enjoy the drunken ogling of the other men there and the jealous stares of the women and staff at the mediocre wing joint. Hailey is really pretty. She’s not me, but she’s really pretty compared to normal women. I was happy when my husband, Kevin, first suggested we go out with his best friend from work, Darren, and his wife. When you look like me, and you know it, it can be hard to have girlfriends. Fine, since you’ll probably ask anyways, I’m the classic hot blonde. 5’9”, 135, 36DD, blue eyes, and perfect tan. I’ve almost got a 6 pack, my tits are firm and high, and my ass is tight and perfect. Nobody in the bar was in my league and it’s only on extremely rare occasions that I have any competition at all.

Like I said, Hailey’s really pretty as well. She’s a pale redhead, with some freckles, but they actually enhance her cuteness. I bet when I’m not with her she gets all the stares. She’s an inch or so shorter than me, more hippy than I am and probably 10 pounds heavier, with hazel eyes and a bust that is probably a cup smaller than mine. She’s not bad at all, she’s just not me. I’ve asked Kevin before, and he says he doesn’t know, but I’m pretty sure she either wears a pushup bra or has had her boobs done. They line up at the same height as mine even though I’m clearly taller and I’m unusually firm for my size. I really do like her, I guess because she knows she’s second place and doesn’t seem like she’s trying to compete with me the way most inferior women do.

We had gone out several times at this point, and seemed to get along even better every time. My perfect cleavage was showing just enough to allow everyone to see that I had the goods and they were real. Our waitress almost physically covered her little C cups when she first saw me at the table. Hailey was looking particularly good tonight and we had a little giggle every time some guy tried to slide by our table on his way to unload a few beers and nearly fell over or bumped into someone while staring. Everything was going swimmingly as a women’s fight came up and Kevin commented on how surprising it was to see women that fit who still had sizable tits.

“I know, I’ve had a few women at the gym ask me if mine are real because they’ve never seen someone as fit as me with boobs as big and firm as mine.”

What the hell? Did Hailey just say that? She knows I’m at the table, right? My tits are bigger than hers and I’m definitely more fit. I agreed with her, but reminded her of her place by saying, “Yeah, and if you have that problem imagine what it’s like for me.” I didn’t mean for it to sound as bitchy as it did, but I was caught off guard and had a few drinks in me. Nobody said anything else about it, as we all went back to watching the fight, but I did notice both Hailey and Darren giving me a once over with their eyes. I can’t blame them, Hailey probably hasn’t been so clearly outclassed before and maybe Darren is so satisfied with her that he hadn’t fully taken in just how hot I am.

I can’t believe I’m standing here, topless, facing Hailey in our basement. The discussion at the bar, and especially the discussion after the fights, went back to the comments about fit women with big boobs. Hailey and I both said some things I’m sure we wouldn’t when we were sober, but she was under the illusion that her tits and body were in my league and I wasn’t going to let that kind of nonsense go unchallenged. Everything probably would have calmed down, with nothing but some bruised egos and a text or two the next day with everyone apologizing and life moving on as normal. Instead, someone stupidly made a comment about whose tits were better and the guys decided it could only be determined with a titfight. Neither of us had any idea what one was but the horndogs did and they talked us into doing it at our place.

Okay, fine, I’m the one who said I have better tits. I meant to say bigger, but I was a bit drunk and that’s an honest mistake. Actually, it was only a mistaken choice of words as my tits are bigger and better. I’m surprised that her tits are real and they weren’t being pushed up. They’re damn near perky at her size, which is pretty impressive, but I’ve got more up top and I’m sure I’ll figure out how to use it quickly enough to make her realize she has no chance and quit before she gets embarrassed. Who the fuck names a redhead Hailey, anyways? She looks like a Maude or a Claire, or some other housewife name from the 50s compared to me.

One of the guys, or maybe both of them, come up with an idea for stakes for the fight. They want the loser to suck the winner’s tits and then suck the dick of the winner’s husband. I barely even register it before Hailey eagerly agrees. I can’t blame her, I’m sure she wants a taste of the kind of man that only a woman like me can get. I agree also, and decide I’m done not being bitchy. “Did you see that Kevin, this small titted fat bitch wants your dick so much more than her own husband’s that she couldn’t wait to get a chance at it. That’s okay honey, once we’re done here tonight you’ll know for sure that my tits and my mouth are better than hers.”

I’ve got to say, her body is better than I thought. She’s not as defined as I am, and not as muscular overall, but she looks strong. My abs are a tight six pack while her stomach is more flat, but there’s no fat on it. Her arms look solid and her legs are actually pretty nice. Her tits aren’t quite as small as I thought, but I’m sure I’ve got a cup on her and I’ll wear those things down pretty quickly. The real surprise is her nipples. They’re as close to mine in size as I’ve ever seen. I’m still better, but it’s going to be worth it to beat her boobs.

Hailey’s face isn’t showing any emotion as we walk towards each other until our nipples touch. The gasps are unavoidable as we’ve never felt anything like this before. I react more quickly and start shoving my perfect tits into hers while she seems content to stare at the battle. Holy shit her tits are firm. It’s okay though, I’m already starting to push them around her chest with my bigger ones and she’s gritting her teeth in response. I’m already whispering some shit talk to her, letting her know that I won’t hurt them too much if she gives up quickly.

I can hear Kevin cheering me on. Darren isn’t saying anything anymore, especially now that I’ve got his wife up against a wall and am bombing my tits into hers. I’m sore, for sure, but I can feel her perky boobs softening and opening up to mine. Hailey’s expression hasn’t changed, and she’s not making much noise even though I’m beating her tits up pretty easily, but I decide to try and up the ante to end things now. I lean and press my bigger girls into hers and start whispering in her ear while I pour on the pressure. “Just give up now before I do some real damage, Hailey. We both know I’m better. My boobs, and everything else, are better than yours. I’m the woman men want, you’re the one they settle for.”

I guess I pissed the bitch off with that. She moved a little more quickly than I expected and slapped a bearhug on me. She’s actually trying to grind out my tits even though I’m bigger and have been smacking hers around since we started. With no real need to do anything else, I decided to return the hug and let my girls finish things. Darren started to cheer his wife on when she made her move, but now that I’ve returned the favor he’s shut up again. I wonder if he thought she really had a chance or if he’s just a hornball who was willing to let his spouse get humiliated just for the chance to see my rack in all its glory. Either way, I can’t wait for our next night out after I beat the bitch.

“Darren, honey, whip out that monster so miss tits here can see what she’s going to be sucking on when my rack breaks her fat boobs.”

OMG, is this bitch actually shit talking me? Does she really think her smaller boobs are going to beat mine? I dominated at the start and even now I can feel her softening with each squeeze. Just when I decided I was going to break the bearhug and get back to pushing her titties all over her chest, I spied Darren’s cock. Holy shit he’s hung. Kevin’s the biggest I’ve ever had and Darren’s definitely bigger. I may have to give him a pity blowjob after I’m done with Hailey just so I can taste that schlong.

Before I knew what was happening she had me turned against the wall and was shoving her tits in with little punches and I was yelping. I got so distracted by the freaking anaconda living in my husband’s best friend’s pants that I forgot where I was for a second and the little bitch took advantage of it. Her tits are hard as fuck and she’s strong. I’ve tried for several minutes now to get my arms loose but the whore is strong enough to keep them pinned against the wall. I can’t get any leverage and I’m starting to feel desperate. Worst of all, now Kevin’s the one being quite while Darren’s almost frothing at the mouth cheering Hailey on and his cock is almost at full attention.

This shit isn’t fair. My tits are obviously better, but the bitch had a trick that worked and got me into a bad position. I’m actually considering quitting, sucking that monster cock isn’t the worst thing I’ve ever done, but I don’t want to give plane Jane the satisfaction. Maybe I could take the loss this time, and next time I’ll beat her tits senseless since she won’t have the element of surprise of a gigantic cock to throw me off? Yeah, my tits are starting to really hurt and her nipples are stinging my areola with each contact. I looked over at Kevin, but he’s barely able to watch us as he seems as stunned as I am about his friend’s enormous dick.

“Don’t shut your mouth yet blondie, my man’s 9 inch nail needs a second rate BJ after my tits finish grinding yours into mush. All that attitude and shit talking, and all you are is another pumped up blonde whore whose body can’t compare to a real woman. Maybe now you’ll know your place and stop dressing like a prostitute every time we go out together.”

Fuck, the last thing I want is the mousy little cunt to have this over me but my tits are aching now and I can hear the grunts and gasps escaping my mouth with every blow. She tells me to look down and pushes her tits in and I can barely hold back the tears when I see it. My boobs are caving in, giving up the space between us as her pale orbs push them out of the way like they’re nothing. Fucking bitch, I’m going to get her for this and no dirty tricks or distractions are going to help her next time but I can’t take anymore tonight. “Okay Hailey, I quit.”

The slut actually jumps up and down as she backs away from me, doing some shitty little victory dance. Even worse, other than her skin being red from the contact, her tits look almost as firm and high as they were when we started. I really fucked up, but I’ll have to get my revenge next time. She hugs her husband and immediately comes back to me after he whispers something in her ear. The bitch doesn’t even bother with saying anything, she just pulls my head down to her tits and tells me to suck the best tits in the room. She even smiles, and giggles a bit, when I glare up at her with a mouth full of her big, perky boob.

Thankfully she ended my tit sucking pretty quickly. I’ll give her credit, her tits taste and feel great, and I can see why guys would like them. They’re not as good as mine, but for the time being she can go ahead and think whatever she wants. I think my eyes actually lit up when I remembered that part of losing was getting that big dick of Darren’s between my lips. I started towards him when he held up his hand signaling that he wanted me to stay where I was.

I was trying to think of a way to complain about not getting to suck on that monster without letting Kevin know how much I wanted it when that bitch hopped up on a table, completely nude now, and spread her legs like the whore she is. Darren pumped all the way to the hilt inside of her two or three times, then turned to me with his huge erection covered in Hailey’s pussy juice. I was about to protest when he grabbed my hair and gently pushed me down to my knees. Seeing that thing at eye level was an almost religious experience. I swear Kevin’s junk is awesome, but Darren might as well be another species. It’s too bad he settled for his whore before he met me, because I’m about to rock his world.

I’ve never had any problem deepthroating Kevin, and despite Darren being bigger I thought for sure I would be able to handle him as well. I gagged and coughed for the first time ever while giving a BJ and heard that redheaded bitch laugh. The worst part was not only that his dick was too big for my mouth, but also her pussy juices tasted like heaven. Her scent and taste were all over him and they might be even better than my own. I bobbed down on him a couple of more times but still couldn’t take him all the way.

“Here blondie, let me show you how it’s done.”

I was about to protest her pulling me off by the hair, but I couldn’t get any words out when she effortlessly deepthroated him all the way and went to work on him with her tongue. When she pulled off, and let me go back to it, I couldn’t help but notice she had already coaxed some precum out of her man and his breathing was getting ragged. I went at it as fervently as I could, hoping to get him to come quickly, but he was able to hold out for a couple of minutes. I think I even started crying with his dick in my mouth as both of them taunted me. The bitch kept mocking me for not being able to get him all in my mouth while he kept telling her how a stuck up barbie doll could never compare to his queen.

When he finally came, he pulled out and completely covered my tits with his goo. Kevin kneeled beside me as I started to sob at the humiliation of losing this titfight. When I finally composed myself, I realized that Darren and Hailey had gotten dressed but were still hanging around. Darren said their goodbyes and suggested that Hailey and I have a sexfight next time and also told Kevin they could have a cockfight if we wanted to confirm what everybody knew about who the better couple was. Kevin held me that night and fucked me as passionately as he ever has, telling me that it was a fluke and they used a trick to get Hailey the win, and after we were done he started explaining what a sexfight was and just how I should go about fucking Hailey’s brains out.

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2: T&A&D or Pussies and Pricks

The bitch actually called me two days later to apologize, saying that she was sorry things got out of hand and wanted to put things behind us. I don’t know if she was baiting me into being the one to push for a rematch or more, but I don’t care. After all the humiliating shit she and Darren did, there was no way I was letting things slide. The pasty little slut needs her tits whipped, but Darren opened his mouth and went beyond that after the titfight and Kevin and I were going to show them who was the hottest before I slap her tits silly in a rematch. I told her to keep her bullshit apology to herself and get ready for Kevin to pop Darren’s over inflated cock and then have me fuck her second rate body senseless.

The trash talking got more intense all week long. She actually texted me pictures of her bare tits and her hairy pussy, lips spread with her clit protruding. It wasn’t as big as mine, but like everything else about her it’s as close to mine as I’ve seen. Darren and Kevin were less graphic, but each was bragging about how good it would feel to have two women as hot as their wives know which man had the better cock. They requested the proceedings take place in our basement because we wouldn’t be in shape to leave under our own strength after they beat us both. The rules were simple, the guys would do whatever they could to make the other cum first with only punches, kicks, submissions, and chokes against the rules. Hailey and I would have the same rules except that it was a sexfight to submission with a 5 minute break between each orgasm.

The fuckers started taunting us, saying how they were defending their home field even though it was our basement. They started saying shit about how they were going to plant a flag in the basement with their name on it and how they were going to leave us lying on the floor while they went upstairs and had the best sex anyone had ever had on our bed. Kevin seemed to get quieter all week long, the way he does when he’s angry and has to fight to keep himself under control. I responded the way the hotter woman always does and sent both Hailey and Darren pics like the one she sent me with some of my best shit talk about how my pussy was going to wear her second rate fuckhole out. Kevin and I were having our best sex ever, just fucking ravaging each other every night, telling each other what we were going to do to those losers in as graphic of detail as we could. It was fucking fantastic.

You wouldn’t believe this shit even if you saw it. Kevin was walking around in a pair of boxers and I had on a sports bra and some panties when they showed up on fight night. The doorbell rang and Kevin yelled to them that it was open. They walked in and both of them were wearing raincoats and flip flops, with Darren carrying a bag. Hailey’s was so short it barely went below her crotch. I just stared for a minute wondering if these two actually did what I was thinking and drove here naked. It would be easy enough for them to get to their car in their garage without going outside and it might take 30 seconds to get from our driveway to our front door, so anything was possible. Kevin walked in, snorted when he saw them, and told them to head downstairs and we would join them in a minute.

We talked our strategy over again quickly, Kevin focusing on keeping away from cock to cock contact if he thought he needed to since they didn’t specify it had to be that way and me trying to get the bitch worked up with my fingers for a couple of orgasms before finishing her off with clit to clit. When we walked downstairs they had actually put a small flag in a base on the floor that said D & H on it. As soon as we turned into the rec room, there they both stood. Darren was completely naked, his monster cock pointing at us like it wanted to attack on his own. Hailey, on the other hand, had her hairy snatched teased like she was is a damn Russ Meyer film and she was wearing one of those wrestling replica belts. Before I could even say anything about it, the cocky bitch started running her trap.

“It says Titfight Champion on top and says Hailey on the nameplate. I figured after I whipped your fat tits I deserved it. After tonight Darren’s going to get one that says Cockfight Champion and I’m going to add a Sexfight Champion belt to my collection.”

I just let the little bitch have her moment. We both know her tits were getting the shit kicked out of them before the stunt with Darren, and we’ll settle that issue later. Right now, it’s time for my man to take down that huge cock and show these losers what a real man can do. Taking my eyes off Hailey, I spend a minute drinking in Darren. It’s pretty much the same situation with him and Kevin as it is between us girls. Kevin is more handsome, has a better tan, is more cut, and other than that ridiculous prick he’s bigger than Darren everywhere. Darren, like his milktoast wife, is solidly built and looks strong, but doesn’t have the body to deal with my man. Hailey and I sat down, her in an armchair and me on our couch, as the guys finally got down to the opening bout of the evening.

Much like Hailey and I, the guys walked forward, Darren’s dick still pointing straight forward, until their cocks made contact. I could see their profiles as they moved together and barely stifled a gasp as Darren’s monster buried Kevin’s and it looked like my man’s dick actually shrunk a bit at the contact. Hailey’s asshole husband actually grinned at Kevin and offered to let him keep his dignity if he quit right away. Kevin stepped back, with his head down like he was ashamed, and then struck just like we talked about. He tackled Darren around the waist and took him down with ease. Once they were on the ground, he was able to lay across the chest of the other man and grab the giant cock with his right hand.

“That’s fucking cheating!”

I’m the blonde and she’s the stupid one. “Shut up bitch, we didn’t say anything about wrestling. It’s not our fault that your man’s brain is half the size of his cock.” I didn’t even hide my laugh as Hailey glared at me and loved it when she looked away knowing I was right. I couldn’t have been happier when I looked at the guys again. Kevin was pumping Darren like an old school well in the desert. You could already see the other man squirming and he was gasping and moaning after every 2nd or 3rd stroke. I knew he was starting to feel good when he started taunting Darren with stupid puns like “not so cocky now, are you?” I love my guy but his sense of humor is ridiculous.

I don’t know what Kevin was thinking, but it looked like he was trying to move into a different position and Darren was able to slide away and scramble to his feet. Kevin followed him up quickly, but before he had his feet completely under him, Darren speared his balls with that monster cock and Kevin screamed and crumpled to the ground, holding his boys. Darren stood with his feet straddling each side of my man, grabbed Kevin’s hands to pull them away from his balls, and dropped straight down slamming his junk right on top of the smaller set. Kevin’s face was a mask of agony. Darren was lifting up slightly and bombing down with his cock over and over again, crushing the opposing equipment while Kevin silently gasped in pain.

“Babe, give him a good look like you did his barbie bitch last week.”

I shot another glare over at Hailey and she responded by shaking her tits at me and sticking her tongue out. Real mature. I can’t wait to fuck her up and restore the natural order of things. I looked at the boys just in time to see Darren pin Kevin’s arms under his knees, resting his junk on Kevin’s face. He started slapping Kevin in the face with his giant prick, just swinging it up and down and back and forth, not even using his hands. The bastard then slid back a little and grabbed Kevin’s cock in his hand and started stroking while mocking Kevin’s size, his strategy, and his lack of brains for giving up a dominant position.

My husband was trying anything he could to get loose. He would swing his legs up to try and get some leverage to pull Darren off, but the other man would just lean forward enough to fight it off and then go right back to stroking. Kevin would try to twist his body and get his arms loose, but Darren would just shift his weight slightly to flatten my man back out. It looked like Kevin tried to bite Darren’s cock since it was so close to his face, and that’s when it went from bad to worse.

“It looks like Kevin wants Darren’s cock almost as much as you did, bitch. Get him honey, give him a taste of what the real man in this room is packing.”

I hoped she wasn’t serious, but Darren didn’t need any more encouragement. He let go of Kevin’s dick and used his other hand to grab my husband’s hair and pull his head up off the floor. He then started a verbal barrage that would make a sailor blush while he slowly moved his cock towards Kevin’s mouth. Then the threats ensued, telling Kevin that he either opened his mouth now, or after the fight Darren was going to jack himself off all over Kevin’s face and teabag him to rub the cum in. I saw the anger, fear, and hesitation in my husband all at once, and then he did it. He parted his lips slightly and Darren slid his monster slowly into Kevin’s mouth. The other man basically face fucked my husband in our basement for a minute before he went back to the hand job that he had been using before. This time, there was no fight and Kevin gushed after a half dozen strokes of so. It was almost as if being dominated by someone with a cock that size excited him enough to go off more quickly than usual.

Darren spun around to face Kevin’s feet, pinned his now flaccid cock with his winning schlong, and struck a muscle pose while staring right at me.

“The winner, and new cockfighting champion of the basement. It’s the ‘Cock Monster’ Darren!”

The bitch was announcing it like some shitty UFC or WWE announcer. She could barely even contain her giggling as she said it with obvious glee. Before I even had a chance to respond to her, Darren actually joined in the bullshit.

“And if you’re not down with that, I’ve got two words for ya. Suck it! No, wait, not you Rochelle. You’re fucking terrible at giving head. Hailey could get me off ten times with her mouth before you could once. Pick your little man up off the floor and then get your pussy whipped by my queen.”

That asshole. I’m so pissed off I’m shaking. I’m going to fuck this skanks weak pussy until she begs me to stop and keep going at the same time, but first I’ve got to get Kevin up and try to repair his pride quickly. I did everything I could while I walked him over to the couch and helped him slide his shorts back on. When I turned around, Darren was in the armchair with his giant dick still fully engorged and pointing at the ceiling, and Hailey was in the middle of the floor with that stupid wrestling belt around her waist. I really did like her at first, but sometimes you’ve just got to fuck a ho. The second I stood up, the idiots started their shit again.

“And now, for the main event of the evening.” Is this asshole really going to do this?

“Ladies and gentlemen. Introducing first, the challenger, it’s ‘The Overrated Barbie Bitch” Rochelle!” I swear I’m going to cut his dick off Lorena Bobbitt style if he doesn’t shut up.

“And, her opponent. She’s the undefeated, undisputed, titfighting champion of the basement, ‘Heavy Tits’ Hailey!”

I’m going to cut both their throats in their sleep. She took the belt off, walked over and handed it to Darren, then turned and walked over to me.

“Remember these?”

The little bitch chest bumped me. She’s so fucking full of herself off of a fluke titfight where she and her horse cock husband tricked me to give her an unfair advantage and then Kevin making a mistake when he was dominating Darren that led to him getting humiliated. “Yeah, you two bit whore, I do remember those. I was beating the shit out of them with my bigger, better ones until you and your fat dick husband distracted me to give you an unfair advantage. I don’t even really want that belt, but I’m going to fuck your Blue Light Special body into submission tonight and then I’m going to whip your tits in a rematch and take that belt just because I can.”

“Whatever barbie slut. We both saw how much better I am with my mouth last week, let’s start with some kissing so you can feel the pleasure that Darren gets from a real woman. Maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two.”

I’m not letting some nothing happening bitch shit talk me like that. I’m a better woman and without her husband helping her out there’s no way she can beat me. I looked her over once, just to see if there was anything I wanted to focus on, and there was her pussy already wet from watching the cockfight. We locked lips and I knew immediately I would have to avoid her mouth as much as possible. It felt like a vacuum seal and her tongue was so long and strong that it pinned mine while nearly reaching my throat. The little bitch grabbed my ass and tried to pull me in close, but I wasn’t having that shit. I got my hand between her legs and two fingers slid right inside her with no problem. The cockfight had her primed and the moment my thumb hit her clit she sighed into my mouth and stopped aggressively kissing me. Just like the start of the titfight, I took control and had her backed up to the wall, my fingers banging her twat and my mouth sucking her tongue like a small cock, trying not to smile too much at how dominant I was.

Less than two minutes after we started, she screamed and gushed all over my hand. I pushed into Hailey and kept pumping her, riding her with my hand until the orgasm stopped. I pulled out and saw her eyes flutter as she slid down the wall. I knew there was a 5 minute break between orgasm, but I couldn’t help myself and decided to assert my dominance even more by rubbing my clean shaven crotch all over her face before finally turning around and joining Kevin on the couch. I spent my time telling Kevin that just like my titfight with Hailey, he only lost because of a fluke and he would get his revenge on Darren the way I was going to dominate Hailey tonight and whenever we had our titfight rematch. I noticed Darren consoling his wife as she sat against the wall, still clearly rocked by my fingering.

At the end of the 5 minutes the redhead had barely gotten to her feet, her eyes still a bit glazed, back still against the wall. I knew not to get cocky, but I confidently strode over to the wall and latched onto one of her tits with my mouth, started kneading the other with one hand, and went back to fingering her with the other. Again, she started gushing in no time, her body only staying upright because I held her there through the orgasm before lowering her to the ground. At the end of the next 5 minutes the bitch was still on her back, so I carefully got between her legs and let my mouth do the work. Still overheated, she seemed like she was trying to fight it, but the moment I got my teeth on her clit and lightly bit down, she went off again. “Want to give up yet bitch? Or am I giving you so much more pleasure than Darren that you hope this sexfight never ends?” I had the bitch now, it was just a matter of time.

Or maybe it wasn’t. I figured this was the time to put an end to things and teach this bitch what it’s like to be beaten by a better woman. Just like Kevin and I had discussed during the week, I wore her down and then went to finish her off by bashing her clit with my bigger love bud. What I didn’t realize was how worked up I had gotten from forcing 3 orgasms out of her and how differently her clit would react to contact with mine than it had from my mouth working on it. As soon and we went clit to clit it seemed like it woke her up. The pale bitch’s eyes were suddenly focused and she was rolling her hips to match my thrusts by the third or fourth bash. I felt the orgasm building inside me, and the second I started to try and withdraw from the pussy to pussy action Hailey grabbed my hair, pulled my face to her tits, and then wrapped her hands behind my head to effectively cut off my air. The combination of asphyxiation and tribbing was too much and I screamed into her bosomy prison while she rode me clit to clit all the way through the orgasm.

“You got too cocky again barbie. Girls like you never have to learn how to fuck because guys are falling all over themselves for a chance with you. Girls like me have to be so much better than you just because guys prefer you just because you’re a blonde bimbo with slightly bigger tits. Now that you’ve had your fun, I’m going to fuck your weak slut pussy into the ground.”

She finished whispering into my ear and laid my body out on the ground before jumping up and joining Darren by the armchair. Kevin was by my side immediately, telling me that she got lucky and the only reason she could hold out clit to clit was because I had already forced 3 orgasms out of her. I really hoped he was right, but my body felt like it was never going to recover and she looked like she couldn’t be any fresher even after multiple orgasms.

As soon as the time was up, which didn’t feel like 1 minute much less 5, she was right there sitting on my stomach and facing my feet. She grabbed my legs, hooking her arms behind my knees, and pulled back enough to lift my pussy off the ground towards her face. She put that obscene mouth to use immediately, alternating between sucking my clit and licking deep into my love hole with that huge tongue. I started to think she had been with a woman before when things started getting hazy. I could feel my hips pumping, and hear what sounded like my voice panting and moaning, but I have no idea what was going on or how long it lasted, only that her ass covered my face for a while and then she got off me and walked away. I assume it was another orgasm, but I didn’t even feel it.

5 minutes is way too short a time to recover from a good orgasm. I vaguely remember Kevin by my side, but don’t even know if he said anything. The next thing I know there was a tingling between my thighs and I could see Hailey’s face down there. I guess she ate me out again because she crawled on top of me and spit a load of cum on my face. I’m not a gusher or squirter most of the time, but the bitch’s mouth was so good that I guess she got me to blow. I guess the time was up again because someone picked me up by the hair and walked me over to the wall. I felt my tits compress against it and then felt a couple of fingers pumping independent of each other in my twat to what felt like no particular rhythm.

“I used to play clarinet, bitch, and my fingers are playing a tune on your sorry pussy right now. Oh, and I also used to bowl.”

I didn’t even have time to comprehend what that could mean before I felt something penetrate my asshole and starting cumming again and she worked her fingers inside my twat and thumb inside my ass. She held me there this time, leaning into my back and crushing me against the wall, telling me how she hoped I would act like a blonde bimbo and not quit because she was having too much fun. I don’t know if 5 minutes passed, if Kevin came to help me, or if she just went to work on me again with no break, but pretty quickly I was on the ground while she fucked me pussy to pussy again. Those solid legs and strong ass of hers were working in a way that my more muscular, toned ones could never do. The bitch could really fuck and I hated that I was gaining respect for her skills while she dominated me. As soon as it came down to pussy on pussy action, she was so much better than me that it was laughable. “You win, Hailey. You’re the better fucker. Your pussy is much better than mine.”

She didn’t even have to ask for the submission. I knew I was beat and there was nothing I could do to compete with her this way. My tits are better, and she’ll learn that soon enough, but she might be right about how easy it was for me to get laid meaning I didn’t need to have the skills in bed that she does. I’m going to fuck her tits up though, I know I’m better there.

“You two losers stay down here. Darren and I are going to go upstairs and fuck like the alphas we are on your bed. We’ll let you know when we’re done.”

The bitch actually put the stupid toy belt on before disappearing with her husband while Kevin and I just sat there hoping for the nightmare to end. When they finally reappeared, after a much longer absence than seemed possible if all they did was fuck, they brought the stupid flag into the room and after they put their raincoats on they put it in the middle of the floor.

“This stays here. This is our basement now and this flag will be on display whenever we decide to beat you again. Rochelle, you can have a shot at my titfight belt when I say so. Until then, I’m going to enjoy being the better woman almost as much as I’m going to enjoy the fact that you and Kevin both know it.”

The bitch grabbed Darren’s hand and led him upstairs. We heard the front door open and close, but neither of us did anything but sit there for a while soaking in the fact that those losers left us both beaten and begging in our own house.

- - - Updated - - -

Part 3: Titfight Title Night

Over the days after their cockfight, Darren and Kevin actually patched things up a bit. Me and that bitch though, we?ve still got an issue to settle. I sent her a text admitting it was my mistake to try and beat someone with so much more experience than I had and how it must feel satisfying to know that giving it away so often to so many guys finally paid off for her. I reminded her of how my tits were beating the shit out of hers before her dick showed his dick and distracted me and how she said I could challenge her for that stupid titfight belt. She reminded me that the titfight was when she said so and then said that she and her husband were going to take a week and enjoy being better than us sexually. Her final text to me was short and sweet. It simply said titfight for the belt, your basement, Saturday after this one, same stakes as the first time.

I was on edge for the whole two weeks, waiting to get my tits on hers so I could set the record straight. I would have won the sexfight if I had stayed away from going pussy to pussy and I had her tits on the run before monster cock interfered. She can have the sexfight title, I don?t really care about that, but I?ll take that stupid toy titfight belt after my tits beat hers just to make sure she knows her place. I?m better and she will learn that or else. I actually did some shoulder and arm work hoping to strengthen my tit control and the force I could put into hitting with them leading up to the rematch. I?m going to fuck this smaller titted bitch up.

I was waiting in the basement rec room with Kevin. The assholes texted us and said to leave the front door open and wait down there so the champs could make their triumphant entrance. They told us to both be dressed before the fight. That fucking stupid flag was against the wall where they could see it so the pasty little redhead bitch couldn?t pull some bullshit reason to back out of her beating. 7:30 rolled around and we heard the door open and close upstairs. Darren yelled down and said Hailey was going to change in the bathroom up there and they would be down in a couple of minutes. Just more stupid mind games from the whore. The longer she delays the more I?m going to pound her tits flat before I let her go. Darren strolled confidently into the room less than 2 minutes later, actually wearing clothes this time.

?Ladies and Gentlemen!?

Oh shit, he?s going to do this again. And there?s the slut wearing that stupid, way too short raincoat again.

?Making her first defense of her title. Standing 5 feet 8 inches tall. Weighing a fit, strong, and sexy 148 pounds with perfect 36D tits. She is the undefeated, undisputed, titfight champion of the basement! ?Heavy Tits? Hailey!?

The bitch slipped out of the raincoat and faced me wearing nothing but a skimpy green thong and that stupid fucking toy belt.

?And her opponent.?

I stood up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I?m ready to pop her hard little titties and beat some respect into her. It?s going to be nice to have that mouth and tongue of hers worshipping the best tits in the room like they should have done the first time, and even Kevin is going to get a treat tonight.

?Making her titfighting debut.?

Wait, what the fuck did he say? Did the idiot forget we already had a titfight? Is his dick oversized to compensate for a tiny brain?

?Standing 5 feet 7 inches tall.?

Some random fucking blonde and another guy just walked into the room. This bitch is wearing panties and a t-shirt, obviously with no bra.

?Weighing 129 pounds with a bra filling 34D chest. She is ?Boob Basher? Brittany!

I couldn?t even figure out what to do. Who the fuck was this random couple and what was this other blonde slut doing in my house? I looked at Kevin and he was just staring at the other blonde who had now taken her shirt off and bared her gorgeous tits for everyone to see. They looked slightly smaller and softer than Hailey?s and you could see the nervousness on her face. I turned my attention back to Hailey who was just standing there with a smug grin, soaking in my confusion.

?Losers go to the back of the line barbie slut. My text said there would be a titfight for my belt in your basement. It didn?t say a damn thing about your loser tits getting another shot at my better rack. Now sit down and watch me add another stuck up blonde bimbo?s overrated tits to my collection.?

I was so confused, so completely taken aback by everything that was happening, that I did exactly what she said. I sat down on the couch, mouth agape, shaking as I glared at the bitch who had manipulated me again and was getting off on holding all this bullshit over me.

?Chad, go sit next to the loser couple on the couch and enjoy seeing a real pair of great tits beating your wife?s soft little bags flat.?

While he walked over to where we were, I settled down enough to notice the striking resemblance this couple has to Kevin and I. It?s like they?re the slightly smaller versions of each of us. Chad is handsome, you can see the muscle definition as he walks, and I?m betting he?s got a pretty nice cock. Brittany is much prettier than Hailey. She?s got a great tan, she?s blonde, and her body is more feminine like mine than utilitarian like the redheaded bitch. Her tits are smaller than mine, but they might actually be prettier. Her nipples are the world class type that both Hailey and I have. I could definitely beat her in a titfight, but I think she could give Hailey some problems.

?Hey barbie bitch, take your shirt off and get over here.?

Fuck her. I?m not doing that. She?s just trying to intimidate the new girl by pretending she controls the room, and I?m not going to let the whore do it.

?If you ever want a chance to beat my tits, you?ll get your loser ass over here now.?

Fuck. The bitch knows she has the power right now and she?s using it. I?ll give her some credit for maximizing her little moment in the spotlight, but all this shit is going to come back on her when I pop those pretenders. I got off the couch and walked over to the two participants and then whipped my shirt off, freeing the best tits in the room. Hailey grabbed my right tit like it was hers and started talking to Brittany as if I wasn?t even there.

?See these fat tits Brittany? They?re bigger than mine, and bigger and firmer than yours, and I crushed them flat. You?re tits are better than most, but they?re not in Rochelle?s league and they?re definitely not in my league. You?re lucky though. Tonight you get to learn where your tits really stand in the world and then you?ll know that flashing them around like they?re the greatest thing in the world was a mistake. You?re just another slutty blonde who had everything handed to her in life because of her overrated tits and I?m the real woman with the better rack that is going to avail you of the reality that they?re nothing special. Go sit down slut, and watch my tits be the best again.?

She shoved me away by my tit, and I just slinked back to the couch mesmerized by the site in front of me. Hailey asked Brittany if she was ready and the smaller blonde sucked in a deep, nervous breath and nodded slightly. Hailey walked up to her, letting their tits touch with her nipples pressing into the tops of Brittany?s areolas due to the height of the women and how high their tits sat. Both women exhaled sharply, just like we did weeks ago, and Hailey showed her confidence and experience by taking immediate control.

Hailey?s bigger, firmer tits compressed Brittany?s pretty easily, pushing them back and taking over almost a third of the space between them. This blonde girl is going to get her tits whipped. Hailey walked forward, pushing the smaller girl back, like she was going to take her right to the wall. The new girl surprised me though, stepping back and launching her tits straight into the redheads. It was a mistake as she grunted, bounced back off the thicker woman, and cradled her boobs. Hailey quickly peeled her arms apart, slipped on a bearhug, and started to squeeze the smaller woman while doing those little punches with her tits that she used on me.

The newbie surprised me though. She realized it was a bad spot and showed some impressive smarts and athleticism by basically jumping back and forth from to the left then the right and sliding her arms inside Hailey?s to break the hug when her movements caused the bigger woman to lose close contact. That was pretty damn smart, but her next move wasn?t. She tried to use that quickness and go on the attack, but she did another straight on shot and her tits again took the worst of it and she stumbled back and fell on her ass.

?Get over here you little cunt!?

Hailey sounded pissed, and I felt sorry for Brittany now. She had pissed off the thick, strong woman and was about to get her tits pummeled. ?Holy shit!? I couldn?t hold it in and I think the guys on the couch both reacted nearly the same way. Hailey had grabbed the blonde by her hair to pull her back up to her feet, and while her arms were extended Brittany launched up from the ground and slammed her tits into the undersides of the redheads, sending the big pale tits flying up. Hailey screeched at the impact, and before she could make sense of it the quick thinking blonde dipped down and repeated the move with nearly as much success. I was smiling from ear to ear watching those melanin impaired sacks flopping around and turning red already. Hailey crouched down to prevent another uppercut type move and Brittany surprised me again by hopping up a bit and slamming her boobs down on top of Hailey?s, knocking the bigger woman down to one knee.

?Yeah Brit, beat her ugly tits!?

Well, I guess Chad?s a fan. Maybe we can get him to match up with Kevin so I can get my man?s confidence back up to where it belongs and then I?ll beat Brittany?s titties and pussy and make them our little toys. Brittany was a quick learner. So much for that dumb blonde bullshit. There?s two of them in this room that are smarter than that ginger cunt. The blonde grabbed Hailey?s right arm as she was trying to stand up and swung her smaller tits from the side, crashing the outside of her right boob into the outside of the redhead?s right boob, sending it across her chest into the left gland. The blonde repeated the move a couple of times, with Hailey yelping louder at each blow and getting closer to being knocked completely over. The pained cries of the cocky bitch were music to my ears.

Shit. On the fifth or sixth blow, Hailey was able to time it so that their tits hit head on again, causing Brittany to yelp at the contact from the denser tits and stop in her tracks. Hailey wasted no time moving forward to lock in her favorite move, the bearhug. She had it locked in tight, her tits compressing the slightly smaller pair, but the discrepancy in firmness wasn?t nearly as pronounced as earlier. If the blonde woman could get loose again, she might be able to wear them down enough to have a chance head on. Instead, she applied a bearhug around Hailey?s arms and back and tried to grind it out with her for a minute or two. Unfortunately, as we could all see, the redheads bigger boobs were still firmer and were starting to make up the ground they had lost when the blonde?s bombing blows had softened them up.

Brittany wasn?t done though, as she mimicked her move to get loose from the bearhug at the beginning of the match. Hailey had caught onto it, or so she thought, and leaned her upper body forward to maintain as much contact as possible and prevent Brittany from prying her arms loose again. But that wasn?t the plan this time, as blondie had another quick thinking trick up her sleeve. She suddenly pushed forward, and placing one foot behind Hailey?s leg, she was able to trip the bigger girl and land with a thud on top of her as they hit the ground with their tits still fully in contact with each other. The blonde rolled off the top and each woman rocked back and forth sobbing lightly while they cradled their tits. I contemplated going over there and beating both of their tits flat easily, but I wanted to see Brittany win even more. I was looking forward to fighting them both, knowing that I was just as athletic and quick as Brittany with much better tits and that I could use some of her strategies against Hailey when I got my shot at her.

Hailey got to her knees just slightly before Brittany, and the redheads tits looked like they had been through hell. They were noticeably lower than when she started, though still higher than most tits their size, and in addition to the redness from contact with another pair of tits there were obvious signs of discoloration that was going to lead to some nasty bruising. The blonde wasn?t much better. Her boobs were almost as bruised and reddened as the other pair despite her much darker tan. Her nipples were still at full attention, pointing threateningly at the opposing nubs that were menacingly pointing right back at them.

Neither woman bothered to try to stand. They faced off on their knees, hands on their opponent's shoulders, doing what I can only describe as boob boxing. Hailey?s most effective blows were still head on as she was still firmer and denser, while Brittany?s best shots were from angles that avoided confrontation of the full titmeat of each woman. Being on their knees, and so close together, limited the blonde?s movements though, and whether it was due to the pain or just sheer exhaustion she started slowing down. Hailey began landing 2-3 shots to Brittany?s 1, and when the blonde missed an uppercut from in close her opponent locked in another bearhug and began punching away. It wasn?t long until there was no fighting back, just Hailey beating up the other girl?s tits while saying something to her that we couldn?t hear.

?Oh fuck, I quit!?

And that was it. Hailey released her beaten foe and quickly began massaging her own boobs while trying to get her breathing back under control. She was a sweaty, bruised mess but she was also the winner again. With that, she simply said stakes and pulled the loser?s face into her tits for some humiliation and finality. Brittany did her due diligence, somewhat eagerly sucking the winning tits, and then had her eyes go wide when Hailey pulled her head back off her tits. Darren?s monster meat was right there beside Brittany and she quickly swallowed him all the way down and coaxed a volcanic explosion out of his mountain of cock. Son of a bitch, where are these sluts learning to handle dicks that size?

?My belt, please.?

Darren grabbed his wife?s asinine title belt and put it around her waist as she stood there with her arms held high shaking her tits alternately at Brittany and then at me.

?I want both of you blonde sluts to stand here tit to tit in front of me.?

I did what she said, being careful not to push into the tits of the other blonde as they had to be incredibly sore.

?I?m the champ. Both you bitches probably think you can beat me, but you can?t. Brittany, you put up a much better fight than fat whore barbie did, so you probably deserve another chance if you want it. Overrated bimbo, I also told you that you could have a rematch when I say so. Well, here?s the deal for both of you. It?s an old fashioned number 1 contender?s match. You two bimbo?s fight it out in two weeks, right here while I watch, and the winner will get a chance at my belt two weeks after that. Good luck whores, I can?t wait to beat whichever one of you wins.?

With that, Hailey and Darren disappeared upstairs and left out the front door a few minutes later. Chad and Brittany stayed for a bit while she recovered and tried to process everything. They told us how the couple had approached them, broached the subject, coaxed them into agreeing to the titfight, and told them that we knew all about it. Brittany started obviously sizing me up the more she recovered. Chad had given her t-shirt back to her and grabbed her jeans that she had slid out of at the bottom of the stairs before the fight.

We chatted for a bit more and then the new couple got up and said their goodbyes. Being the good hostess, I gave Chad a hug and a peck on the cheek and then slapped a bearhug on Brittany that allowed my much bigger, firmer tits to completely obliterate her bruised, beaten bags. ?Sorry honey. I actually kind of like you, but your weak tits are in my way and I?m going to beat them so much worse than Hailey did that you?re never going to want to titfight again.? Letting her go, I laughed at her as she groaned and tried to massage the new pain out of her tits. I smiled when I looked at the guys sizing each other up for a moment before Chad grabbed his wife?s hand and led her out of our house. Yeah, they?re going to more than willing to take us both on if I play my cards right.

- - - Updated - - -

Part 4: Blonde on Blonde Crime

Brittany and I shit talked the whole two weeks. I told her she was going to get crushed by bigger, better tits and how I wasn?t as fat and slow as Hailey so running around wasn?t going to help her this time. She, of course, disagreed and said she was looking forward to beating my fat tits after almost beating Hailey who said her tits put up a better fight than mine. I told her that Hailey picked her because she was an easy mark and the goal was to piss me off by beating up a smaller, weaker blonde that was similar to me. Britt told me I was a disgrace to blondes because my tits looked so big and firm but I still couldn?t beat a smaller redhead like Hailey.

The talk moved onto the stakes and she mentioned how disappointed Chad was going to be with my blowjob if my mouth was as bad as Hailey said. I told her how Kevin was waiting for the second best blonde to suck him off after my perfect tits crushed hers and how he was more man than she or her husband could handle. She disagreed again, saying Chad was more handsome, fit, and hung than Kevin and he could prove it any time. It was so easy that I didn?t even have to push for it. We agreed that the titfight would happen, but no matter who won there was also going to be a cockfight and sexfight after the winner took on Hailey.

Kevin seemed unsure when I first told him, but it didn?t take too long to get his confidence to start coming back. I reminded him of what we saw that night. Brittany was a smaller, less busty version of me. Chad was a smaller, less handsome version of Kevin. I reminded him that Darren?s cock was a freak of nature and there was no way Chad was going to be on Kevin?s level. I even told him Chad would likely want to back out of the event when he saw my man?s cock while Brittany sucked him off after I smashed her tits. It was all a head game by Hailey to try and get under our skin, but it nearly backfired on her. I was confident I was going to beat this blonde?s tits, beat Brittany?s tits, and then both Kevin and I were going to beat the cheap imitation couple and probably never see them again.

The time for talking was over. I was itching to flatten this cheap imitation and get my rematch with the second best tits in the basement. The scene was even more ridiculous than before. Both Brittany and I were in the middle of the floor facing the other four people in the rec room, wearing t-shirts and thongs. Mine black and hers red. That stupid D&H flag was displayed by the wall. The three boys sitting on the couch, Darren in the middle of them. And Hailey in the armchair naked except for her a skimpy pink thong and that stupid fucking belt around her waist.

?One change to the activities tonight.?

Fuck! The redheaded bitch was getting cockier by the week. Now she?s got some other shit that she wants to throw into the mix when all I want to do is beat Brittany?s tits off and then prove mine are better than Hailey?s. This cunt is getting fucking ridiculous.

?Both of you keep your shirts on for a minute and come over here.?

We both approached, wondering what the pasty little bitch was up to.

?If you want to fight the best tits here a second time, first you have to show them their due respect. Both of you kneel and suck on one of my big, firm, perfect tits until I say it?s enough.?

I hated the idea, and I?m sure Hailey saw my baleful look, but by the time I had dropped down to do it Brittany was already inhaling the big white boob. I went at it as best I could, since I didn?t want any fucking excuses from Hailey that she might use to back out of the rematch again, but I couldn?t help but look over at Brittany?s mouth working over the other large tit. That girl is an animal.

?Oh fuck! Brittany, you sexy little minx, that mouth of yours is almost as good as mine. Holy shit you?re good. You?re so much better than Rochelle. I bet you could suck the chrome off a tailpipe.?

Again I shot a perturbed, no, a fucking angry look at the redhead. She grinned at me for a second and then threw her head back presumably at something the smaller blonde bitch was doing. It wasn?t long before Hailey was panting and gasping and then she stiffened the way she does when she cums. She pushed both of us off her tits and stared at Brittany with pure lust in her eyes.

We were both back to our initial spots waiting for Darren to do the stupid fucking introductions, under strict orders to wait until our intro was done before taking our shirts off.

?Ladies and Gentlemen. Introducing first, Hailey?s most recent victim. Standing 5?7? tall and weighing 129 pounds, her 34D tits have a titfight record of 0 wins and 1 loss, ?Boob Basher? Brittany!?

The little bitch bounced and twirled while taking her shirt off, letting her softer, smaller tits bounce and jiggle all over her chest. Then she actually had the nerve to cup them and shake them at me while licking her lips. I did what I could to remain nonplussed, but the bouncy little blonde was just adding to my irritation. All I wanted to do was slam her tits through her breastbone until she cried and gave up, giving me another shot at smacking Hailey?s fat little tits off.

?And her opponent. Hailey?s first victim. Standing 5?9? tall and weighing 135 pounds, her 36DD tits have a titfight record of 0 wins and 1 loss. Her pussy has a sexfighting record of 0 wins and 1 loss. It?s ?Barbie Bitch? Rochelle.?

I simply pulled my shirt off, letting it lift my tits a bit before they broke loose and slapped down on my chest with a thwack that surprised even me. I turned and put my bigger, firmer, higher tits on top of Brittany?s and pressed in and down on her, letting her feel the weight of them and barely concealing my grin when her eyes went wide as she realized what she was up against. She actually tried a few boob bumps, and grinding one time, before she knew just how outgunned she was. I loved that look on her face where she became convinced that Hailey?s win over my tits really was a fluke where she and Darren tricked me. I thought about offering her a chance to back out right away, just to fuck with her head even more, but I wasn?t about to give Hailey any excuse to back out of our rematch.

Deciding playtime was over, I went on the offensive. Brittany hadn?t fought someone close to her quickness and athleticism, and had no answer when I crouched down and lunged forward. The ensuing bearhug, where I was able to lift her onto her tiptoes while crushing her smaller, softer tits, drew and immediate cry and groan. I half walked and half carried her back to the wall where I simply leaned in and let my much bigger, better tits start wrecking the blonde pretender. She tried to use a foot to push off the wall, but I was too strong for her to move. She tried to do the same kinds of side to side movements that she used against Hailey, but soon realized that any quickness advantage she had was negligible. She tried to stick a foot behind my leg and push me over, but wasn?t strong enough to move me.

?Let me go bitch and let?s swing our tits for a while. Unless you?re scared.?

The bitch whispered that shit into my ear. Can you believe that? I knew she was trying to goad me, but I also knew I was athletic enough to grab her and grind her out any time I wanted, so I let go of her and backed off to the middle of the room. She stood against the wall, massaging her aching tits, before coming forward slowly moving like she was looking for an opening to strike. ?You said you wanted to swing tits little girl. Bring them over here and let?s do it so everyone can see that my tits are better than yours in every way.? I swear she snarled before launching a swing from her right that sent both her right and left tits across the fronts of mine, under my areolas.

?Fuck!? I couldn?t hold that in. Her tits weren?t hard enough to dent mine at all, but those big, hard nipples felt like they cut into my skin like razors. She smiled at my discomfort and swiped back the other way, using the natural difference in how high our tits sat to gouge me again below my areolas and avoid my nipples. I could feel myself taking small steps backwards, trying to avoid the swipes that were like pins pricking my tit meat, when it finally happened. I was slumping down a bit, causing our tits to line up more evenly, when our nipples swiped across each other. Both of us screamed at the sensation, but Brittany burst into tears and stumbled back clutching her chest. Even though she was the one who initiated the swing, and her nips were the ones with all the momentum behind them, hers were the ones that bent and folded while mine stood strong.

Looking at the pain and fear in her eyes was exhilarating. I quickly pried her arms off of her tits and started returning the favor with swings going back and forth, taking care to slam her big, fat nipples with my bigger, stronger ones. Every scream, sob, and tear was like a burst of adrenaline, and I was riding the wave. Brittany tried to slam an uppercut into my boobs, the way she had done to Hailey, but I reacted quickly enough to slam down and meet her force with my perfect tits. I giggled at the look on her face as she desperately tried to find anything she could do to keep her tits from getting decimated by mine, knowing that her search would come up empty.

I?ll give her some credit though, the blonde can take some punishment. Her pain threshold is pretty fantastic, and I?m glad because I?m getting to take a lot of frustration out on those pretty little tits. While I?m having fun, it?s time to finish this shit and get onto the tits I really want to destroy. I went back to the grind, slapping on another bearhug and crushing the little woman?s tits to death with my own. Getting her against the wall, I decided to speed up the process and starting bombing away at her rack, squashing it with mine a little more with each slam. Her grunts were music to my ears, but the smile creeping across her face wasn?t.

?Getting tired grandma??

Oh shit, I?m blowing like I just ran a marathon. As soon as it registered on my face, Brittany winked at me and pulled herself loose from my grip while ducking out to the side. I had barely finished turning to face her when the first uppercut hit, slamming my tits up farther than they had ever stretched before and drawing a window shaking scream out of me. My back hit the wall after the second one, with my tits exploding in pain before they had even settled after the first one. Seeing me leaning against the wall seemed to be a queue for Brittany to start swinging her tits in from the sides again, this time landing with her tit meat and then dragging those sharp nips across the bottom third of my tits.

I grabbed at her, trying to control her arms and maybe get another bearhug, and she swatted my arms away then bombed straight in on my tits. Mine still held up better than the smaller blonde?s, but I could feel that she was starting to make headway. That scene played out several more times: her tits swinging in from the sides and battering mine, my reaction being to try and force another bearhug and use my size and firmness to grind her out, and her slapping my arms away followed by a boob bomb while my arms were extended. The thing that changed was how much ground each pair of tits controlled on each boob bomb. It was visible now, at least to us if not everyone in the room, that Brittany?s tits were nearly even now and were clearly still making progress.

?I?m going to enjoy crushing those big, fat titties. I guess we know now that one of us has good reason to be conceited. Oh, and Chad and I accept the sexfight and cockfight and are going to enjoy fucking both of you out and leaving you wanting more.?

The little cunt was getting cocky, even though my tits were still in better shape than hers, but all I could do was hope I got a second wind or that she tired herself out the way I did. Either way, my gameplan was just to endure as much as I could until one of those things happened or I lost again. I was so engrossed by what was happening to me that I honestly had no idea what anyone else in the room was saying or doing.

I was proud of myself. Brittany was clearly slowing down and her tits were no more than even in firmness. My breathing was getting back to normal, my tits were red and purple but still pretty firm, and I swear I saw some doubt creeping into her eyes. ?Where?s that shit talk now cunt?? She looked at me, teeth gritted, and slammed forward as hard as she had all night. And I took it and fired back for the first time in minutes. She stumbled back slightly and I borrowed one of her moves and smashed her little D cups with my monster DDs, nearly laughing as she screeched and fell flat on her ass.

She tried to scramble up, but I was right there to meet her on her knees, and took control of the tactics again. A quick grab put us in the classic test of strength handhold, our arms above our heads, and forced our torsos closer together. Tit to tit contact was unavoidable in this position and I started rotating my shoulders to punch away at the smaller blonde in much the same way that Hailey does in the bearhug. The first few punches brought whimpers. The next few brought grunts. After that she started groaning at each one. Finally, she screamed as my tits easily took 80% of the space between our chests when I slammed forward with both boobs at once.

Pulling her arms loose, Brittany fell to her back and sobbed while clutching her tits in her arms again. I asked for her submission and she shook her head no while telling me to go fuck myself. That?s all I needed, and I straddled her belly while pinning her arms to her sides. ?Give up now or I start dropping bombs until your little boobies disappear.? She glared back at me, not saying a word, and I did what I promised. She screamed and bucked but couldn?t get loose, as I pushed myself up and repeated the move. The third one felt like her tits had completely melted away and sealed the deal.

?Fuck! I give!?

That?s all I had wanted to hear. Exhausted but thrilled with finally winning one of these damn things, I pulled myself up to my feet and raised my arms in victory only to be met by Hailey?s tits barreling into mine and nearly knocking me on my ass.

?Good job barbie slut. Get those fat tits ready. I?m going to crush them again in two weeks.?

With that, she raised that stupid ass belt over her head and stepped up to me again before heading upstairs with her husband. Brittany was still sobbing when I pulled her to her knees by her hair and walked her to the couch where Kevin?s cock was waiting for her. I damn near came at the mixture of sounds of this blonde whore sucking my man?s dick while he taunted her about being a loser and telling her how both of us were going to destroy them after I beat Hailey?s tits. It sounds like he?s gotten over what Darren did to him. The only thing that felt better was Brittany?s mouth going to work on my tits. She wasn?t Hailey by any means, but she was definitely skilled. I?m going to enjoy fucking her brains out.

Hostboard Member fanofthefights's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Couples Battles 1-4 (Starts with Those Tits, That Dick)

Hope you find some interest at some point cause I've really enjoyed these chapters so far. As well as your other stuff, you're a fantastic writer! Please keep it up!

Junior Hostboard Member a1exjet's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great stuff I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next installment!!

Hostboard Member fanofthefights's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Anyone know what ever happened to this author? I loved their stories and want to know how 5-7 turn out!

Did they end up on a different forum?