It was not a widely known fact that Liz Hurley and Kate Beckinsale were actually immortals who would come together once every 50,000 years to battle each other for several thousand years. Their hatred for each would drive them to fight with increasingly dirtier tactics and with more brutality every time they met.

The time of their meeting was once again at hand. The last time they parted, they agreed to fight with swords so each could taste the others blood. However when they saw each other this time, a more carnal desire came over them.

So instead of a sword fight, they engaged each other in a catfight, ripping and tearing each others clothes off, pulling hair and slapping each other with abandon. They were writhing against each others sweaty bodies and slamming their wet cunts together. As their bitch to bitch combat was heating up, they shoved their tongues in each others mouths, swapping spit and moaning while their cunts gush into each other.

Liz then says to Kate "Lets finish this bitch!", and Kate responds "I'll finish you slut!"

They both roar in unison "Suck my cunt slut!" and spit in each others faces. Liz and Kate then get into a 69 where they lick and nibble at each others womanhood, both roaring in pleasure and hatred towards each other.

As orgasms wash over each other, they both yell in unison "Fuck fight me whore!!" So now both of these immortal ladies, now reduced to dirty sluts, lock up in sexual combat.
As days became months and months became years, the two immortals were still deadlocked in their eternal sexual struggle, neither gaining nor giving an inch. Orgasm after orgasm, they licked and fingered each others pussies like wild animals. Then, something within them changed. Without a single word, they both separated from each other and stood up. As each naked beauty stared at the other with hate and lust filled eyes, they could see that they were both covered in years worth of sweat, dirt and womanly juices.

This ignited a new fire within them to fight each other in the dirtiest way possible. Each naked beauty approached the other until their bulging breasts mashed together and their lips were almost touching.

"I'm the dirtiest bitch in this world, you think you can beat me??" said Kate with a lust filled voice.

"Hah, don't make me laugh you pathetic slut! I'M the dirtiest bitch in this world and I could beat you in ways you've never imagined!" spat Liz.

"Then prove it bitch! Prove to me that you're the dirtiest!" With that Kate spat on Liz's face.

Liz, not to be outdone, spat back on Kate's face. "Looks like this will be a dirty bitch on bitch fight then!" Liz yelled.

"No, this will be a bitch vs slut fight!" retorted Kate, and let fly another wad of spit at Liz's face.

"Yeah, and you're the slut!" responded Liz in kind, with a wad of spit of her own.

"Slut vs slut it is then!" spat back Kate.

"Come, fight me like the dirty slut you are!" With that Kate let her sexy mouth open wide, challenging her sexy rival.

Liz, recognising the challenge, spit directly in Kate's open mouth.

"Spit back bitch!" growled Liz and opened her mouth wide.

Kate spat back into Liz's open mouth and yelled "Take my spit you filthy slut!"

The two filthy ladies continued their spitting war for some time, each spit followed by insults.

"Fight me dirtier, slutty bitch!" Liz roared at Kate.

As if both could read each others minds, they both took a step back and started to piss on each other. Their golden liquid washing away the dirt on each others naked bodies, leaving them glistening in piss.

"Piss in my mouth slut, I wanna get filthy with you!" commanded Liz.

"Only if you piss in mine, cunt!" Kate responded.

"Fine bitch! I will drown you in my piss!" Liz spat back.

With that, the nasty filthy sluts assumed a 69 position on the ground, and pissed in each others faces, each swallowing and spitting out each others nasty fluid. After their bout of pissing, they were both covered in each others piss, naked skin glistening and each smelling foul. Each still had mouthful of each others nasty piss, so they decided to spit their piss at each other, further degrading each other in this nasty filthy struggle.

"You nasty bitch, you wanna fight me even nastier??" asked Kate with lust in her voice.

"Nasty bitch vs nasty bitch! You know we both want that!" responded Liz.

"I knew you would say that! Come on bitch, it's time we got filthy like the sluts we really are!" said Kate.

"Yeah, fight me with your filth slut!" said Liz.

With that the two dirty piss soaked bitches started to defecate in each others hands: Liz on Kate's and Kate on Liz's. As they defecated, they were rubbing their brown shit on each other, further degrading each other in the dirtiest way possible. Then simultaneously, they both shoved each others shit covered hands into the others mouth, while their free hand was buried deep in each others anus.

They then removed each others shitty hands from the others mouths and locked up in the filthiest embrace the world had ever seen: they were swapping their shit while kissing! Liz would push the shit from her mouth into Kate's and then Kate would push it back. Their dirty filthy kiss caused the shit to be smeared all across their sexy lips, as each took in the foul stench of each others filth. Their shit covered tongues entwined with each other, battling like two filthy snakes.

They battled like this for several centuries. Their hands were groping each others cunts and assholes, while their bulging tits battled each other. Their wet and filthy cunts would come into contact every few years and their rage would renew as they were both too equally matched and neither could force the other to submit. Civilisations rose and fell all around them, and yet they continued their filthy battle, locked mouth to mouth still swapping spit and shit, tit to tit still mashing against each other, belly to belly still slamming against each other, and cunt to cunt still rubbing and cumming against each other.

"We will continue to pit our filthy bodies against each other!" Kate said after a millennia.

"Yes, we will fight like this till the end, bitch to bitch!" Liz responded.

"The come on bitch, fight me with your filth, make me your filthy slut!" Kate growled.

"Yeah bitch, and you fight me with your filth, and make me your filthy slut!" responded Liz.

"Let's do this, slut to slut!! To the death!!" both roared in unison, as they locked up in their eternal futile struggle for another millennia.

After a thousand years of dirty sexual fighting, the two immortals Kate and Liz were finally starting to slow down. Not from exhaustion, but from boredom.

"We've been fighting like this for a thousand years, and we haven't gotten anywhere!" Liz said, frustrated.

"We should have fought with our swords!" Kate responded, equally frustrated.

"Come then, let's pick up our swords and battle like slutty warriors, I wanna taste your blood on my lips!" Liz said, starting to disentangle from Kate.

"No, not with man made swords. Let fight with the flesh swords that we were born with!" Kate said.

This made Liz shudder, with both carnal excitement and a little bit of fear. Immortals were born with a flesh sword buried deep within their vaginas, and they could bring this out during extraordinary circumstances.

"So you want a fight to the death then?" Liz asked, shaking with desire and fear.

There were rumours that this sort of flesh sword combat was the only way an immortal could kill another immortal. Liz and Kate were too far gone for mere sexual fights to settle their hatred. They wanted to murder each other, and only then would they be happy.

"Yes, you know you want this too. We are getting nowhere with our fuckfighting. We have spit, pissed and shit on each other for centuries, and now we must take the final step and fight to the death. Bring out your sword and fight me Liz! Fight me with your sword to the death!" declared Kate. And with that, she gave a guttural roar and brought out her flesh sword from her vagina. It was the shape of a rock hard penis, thick and 10 inches long, and it hung from her wet filthy pussy.

Seeing this, Liz also brought out her sword. It was almost identical to Kate's, and she started to spit on it and stroke it for luck.

"You know that if I cum in your mouth, I will kill you." said Liz.

"Yes, and I'll kill you if I cum in yours." responded Kate.

"To the death then." challenged Liz.

"To the death." responded Kate.

And with that the two combatants charged each other!