Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

  1. #21
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    144
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57
    Hi JB

    what is "My Neverwhere story" ?? - is there a hidden meaning of that phrase which I as a non-native english speaker misses ??

    And some more of "New Girl" would be wonderful, I've always loved where there is a long build-up and there are more than two women involved - not on the same time though.

    Take care out there
    Johannes

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,275
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hi JB

    what is "My Neverwhere story" ?? - is there a hidden meaning of that phrase which I as a non-native english speaker misses ??

    And some more of "New Girl" would be wonderful, I've always loved where there is a long build-up and there are more than two women involved - not on the same time though.

    Take care out there
    Johannes
    Hi, Johannes,

    The "Neverwhere" story is a reference to a comment I made earlier in this thread, where I mentioned that I was working on a story based on characters/images from Richard Corben's "Neverwhere" series. This is a single, short story that, I hope, I'll be able to finish soon.

    And, yes, "New Girl" looks like it is finally drawing to a close - much, much, much too late! But I think I may (finally!) be over my writer's block with that story.

    JB57
    JB57

  3. #23
    Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    60
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Cool Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Another great story...hope that ,,NEW GIRL'' will give you some inspiration to finish it, one of my favorite stories,build-up is great...thanx JB57!

  4. #24
    Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    468
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Another excellent story .... I really enjoyed it! Thanks JB!

  5. #25
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,471
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Wow, great story. And indeed

    I also would like to see a sequel between these ladies and see how they compare their Kegel muscles with a double headed dildo. Perhaps even use the version from my Ariel VS Celeste serie, the Orgasma double headed dildo. A special double headed dildo which has a tube in it, so the girls can squirt their juices through the tube into her opponent’s pussy. And besides that, the dildo has a jello kind of structure, so when the girls contract their Kegel muscles, it not only increases their grip on the dildo (when the are not all wet), but also expands the other side which is in her opponent. So the sensations for her opponent from the fucking would be intensified.

    In the movie these aspects were utilises in the script a little bit. But I think in a story it could be even more spectacular, as you can describe what exactly happens and what the girls feel. And you can have twists of the action as well. For example how Leona thinks she was about to be loosing when she came perhaps 2 or 3 times in a row at some point. She squirted so much and her pussy was drying up, while Diana relentlessly kept fucking her till she passed out or gave up in this endurance match. She could not bear the onslaught much longer. Her pussy was getting dry and raw. But the she noticed something. Her dry pussy got more friction on the dildo. Although at first it started hurting her, she noticed how her grip on the Orgasma dildo increased. At the same time Diana suffered from the many juices Leona squirted into her pussy and things were getting even more slippery on her side than before. She felt how the dildo started to move more and more in and out of her pussy. Get the idea?

    Just some thoughts.

    And yeah, the fitness theme is a hot one to me as well. Although I am not a big fan of catfighting, because the lack of actual sex and orgasm (s), I still got still one from Foxycombat's Flashback serie, where girls in actual fitness class confront each other for a catfight.

    Like many other I like the way you build up the characters of these girls, and created great anticipation. And the arm wrestling competition was a great addition to their animosity.

    Thanks for sharing it!

  6. #26
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    128
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Excellent story JB57! If only the ladies at my local 24 Hr. fitness featured decided to settle things that way.....or perhaps they do engage in sexual fisticuffs....sorry back on target. As usual I really enjoyed the way you describe the action. You should be commended on your excellent ability to not only fill the pages with fireworks but give a perspective of the motivations that drive the battle. I am always a fan of a smoldering build up that bursts full force into a sexwar. Thanks for posting.

  7. #27
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    216
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

    Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Wow, great story. And indeed

    I also would like to see a sequel between these ladies and see how they compare their Kegel muscles with a double headed dildo. Perhaps even use the version from my Ariel VS Celeste serie, the Orgasma double headed dildo. A special double headed dildo which has a tube in it, so the girls can squirt their juices through the tube into her opponent’s pussy. And besides that, the dildo has a jello kind of structure, so when the girls contract their Kegel muscles, it not only increases their grip on the dildo (when the are not all wet), but also expands the other side which is in her opponent. So the sensations for her opponent from the fucking would be intensified.

    In the movie these aspects were utilises in the script a little bit. But I think in a story it could be even more spectacular, as you can describe what exactly happens and what the girls feel. And you can have twists of the action as well. For example how Leona thinks she was about to be loosing when she came perhaps 2 or 3 times in a row at some point. She squirted so much and her pussy was drying up, while Diana relentlessly kept fucking her till she passed out or gave up in this endurance match. She could not bear the onslaught much longer. Her pussy was getting dry and raw. But the she noticed something. Her dry pussy got more friction on the dildo. Although at first it started hurting her, she noticed how her grip on the Orgasma dildo increased. At the same time Diana suffered from the many juices Leona squirted into her pussy and things were getting even more slippery on her side than before. She felt how the dildo started to move more and more in and out of her pussy. Get the idea?

    Just some thoughts.

    And yeah, the fitness theme is a hot one to me as well. Although I am not a big fan of catfighting, because the lack of actual sex and orgasm (s), I still got still one from Foxycombat's Flashback serie, where girls in actual fitness class confront each other for a catfight.

    Like many other I like the way you build up the characters of these girls, and created great anticipation. And the arm wrestling competition was a great addition to their animosity.

    Thanks for sharing it!


    Ariel VS Celeste series?? whoa whoa whoa.. did you already do a double dildo pussy muscle duel?!?!

  8. #28
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,471
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57


    Members do not see advertisements
    Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Ariel VS Celeste series?? whoa whoa whoa.. did you already do a double dildo pussy muscle duel?!?!
    Yes, but it has been a while ago.
    Here is chapter 1 Ulterior motives
    Chapter 2 Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)
    Interlude chapter 3 Strengths and weaknesses
    Interlude chapter 4 Bring out the big boys
    Chapter 5 Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)
    Chapter 6 Series finale (Preview with lots of pics)

    In the Interlude chapters I wanted to introduce the tubed double dildo, but it didn't quite worked out the way I wanted.
    In chapter 6 it was finally introduced as the Orgasma double headed dildo with squeezable jelly structure and interconnecting tube for squirting juices.
    And the Orgasma toy will make a comeback elsewhere...
    Last edited by sffan4e; 3 Days Ago at 06:27 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.