Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

Hi JB

what is "My Neverwhere story" ?? - is there a hidden meaning of that phrase which I as a non-native english speaker misses ??

And some more of "New Girl" would be wonderful, I've always loved where there is a long build-up and there are more than two women involved - not on the same time though.

Take care out there
    Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Johannesdk View Post
    Hi JB

what is "My Neverwhere story" ?? - is there a hidden meaning of that phrase which I as a non-native english speaker misses ??

And some more of "New Girl" would be wonderful, I've always loved where there is a long build-up and there are more than two women involved - not on the same time though.

Take care out there
    Johannes
    Hi, Johannes,

The "Neverwhere" story is a reference to a comment I made earlier in this thread, where I mentioned that I was working on a story based on characters/images from Richard Corben's "Neverwhere" series. This is a single, short story that, I hope, I'll be able to finish soon.

And, yes, "New Girl" looks like it is finally drawing to a close - much, much, much too late! But I think I may (finally!) be over my writer's block with that story.

JB57
    JB57

Hostboard Member wrestlemanijak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool Re: Fitness Club Rivals, New Story by JB57

Another great story...hope that ,,NEW GIRL'' will give you some inspiration to finish it, one of my favorite stories,build-up is great...thanx JB57!

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Another excellent story .... I really enjoyed it! Thanks JB!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, great story. And indeed

I also would like to see a sequel between these ladies and see how they compare their Kegel muscles with a double headed dildo. Perhaps even use the version from my Ariel VS Celeste serie, the Orgasma double headed dildo. A special double headed dildo which has a tube in it, so the girls can squirt their juices through the tube into her opponent?s pussy. And besides that, the dildo has a jello kind of structure, so when the girls contract their Kegel muscles, it not only increases their grip on the dildo (when the are not all wet), but also expands the other side which is in her opponent. So the sensations for her opponent from the fucking would be intensified.

In the movie these aspects were utilises in the script a little bit. But I think in a story it could be even more spectacular, as you can describe what exactly happens and what the girls feel. And you can have twists of the action as well. For example how Leona thinks she was about to be loosing when she came perhaps 2 or 3 times in a row at some point. She squirted so much and her pussy was drying up, while Diana relentlessly kept fucking her till she passed out or gave up in this endurance match. She could not bear the onslaught much longer. Her pussy was getting dry and raw. But the she noticed something. Her dry pussy got more friction on the dildo. Although at first it started hurting her, she noticed how her grip on the Orgasma dildo increased. At the same time Diana suffered from the many juices Leona squirted into her pussy and things were getting even more slippery on her side than before. She felt how the dildo started to move more and more in and out of her pussy. Get the idea?

Just some thoughts.

And yeah, the fitness theme is a hot one to me as well. Although I am not a big fan of catfighting, because the lack of actual sex and orgasm (s), I still got still one from Foxycombat's Flashback serie, where girls in actual fitness class confront each other for a catfight.

Like many other I like the way you build up the characters of these girls, and created great anticipation. And the arm wrestling competition was a great addition to their animosity.

Thanks for sharing it!
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent story JB57! If only the ladies at my local 24 Hr. fitness featured decided to settle things that way.....or perhaps they do engage in sexual fisticuffs....sorry back on target. As usual I really enjoyed the way you describe the action. You should be commended on your excellent ability to not only fill the pages with fireworks but give a perspective of the motivations that drive the battle. I am always a fan of a smoldering build up that bursts full force into a sexwar. Thanks for posting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Wow, great story. And indeed

I also would like to see a sequel between these ladies and see how they compare their Kegel muscles with a double headed dildo. Perhaps even use the version from my Ariel VS Celeste serie, the Orgasma double headed dildo. A special double headed dildo which has a tube in it, so the girls can squirt their juices through the tube into her opponent?s pussy. And besides that, the dildo has a jello kind of structure, so when the girls contract their Kegel muscles, it not only increases their grip on the dildo (when the are not all wet), but also expands the other side which is in her opponent. So the sensations for her opponent from the fucking would be intensified.

In the movie these aspects were utilises in the script a little bit. But I think in a story it could be even more spectacular, as you can describe what exactly happens and what the girls feel. And you can have twists of the action as well. For example how Leona thinks she was about to be loosing when she came perhaps 2 or 3 times in a row at some point. She squirted so much and her pussy was drying up, while Diana relentlessly kept fucking her till she passed out or gave up in this endurance match. She could not bear the onslaught much longer. Her pussy was getting dry and raw. But the she noticed something. Her dry pussy got more friction on the dildo. Although at first it started hurting her, she noticed how her grip on the Orgasma dildo increased. At the same time Diana suffered from the many juices Leona squirted into her pussy and things were getting even more slippery on her side than before. She felt how the dildo started to move more and more in and out of her pussy. Get the idea?

Just some thoughts.

And yeah, the fitness theme is a hot one to me as well. Although I am not a big fan of catfighting, because the lack of actual sex and orgasm (s), I still got still one from Foxycombat's Flashback serie, where girls in actual fitness class confront each other for a catfight.

Like many other I like the way you build up the characters of these girls, and created great anticipation. And the arm wrestling competition was a great addition to their animosity.

Thanks for sharing it!

Ariel VS Celeste series?? whoa whoa whoa.. did you already do a double dildo pussy muscle duel?!?!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Ariel VS Celeste series?? whoa whoa whoa.. did you already do a double dildo pussy muscle duel?!?!
    Yes, but it has been a while ago.
    Here is chapter 1 Ulterior motives
    Chapter 2 Need to Settle This - Custom Video Preview (Lots of Pics)
    Interlude chapter 3 Strengths and weaknesses
    Interlude chapter 4 Bring out the big boys
    Chapter 5 Once and for all (Preview with lots of pics)
    Chapter 6 Series finale (Preview with lots of pics)

In the Interlude chapters I wanted to introduce the tubed double dildo, but it didn't quite worked out the way I wanted.
    In chapter 6 it was finally introduced as the Orgasma double headed dildo with squeezable jelly structure and interconnecting tube for squirting juices.
    And the Orgasma toy will make a comeback elsewhere...
    Last edited by sffan4e; October 17th, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"double headed dildo with squeezable jelly structure and interconnecting tube for squirting juices."

I would love to see this in more stories. JB57 had one used between Sue and the New Mom. Hot!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Well me take advantage of the fact that an annoying bot revived this thread, to remember the JB57 gym series, for me they are my favorite classics of the author (I would even like to see a sequel to them but that's what I think of almost all his works haha)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast