0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 5 Part 5

Chapter 5
    Hard Core Jamaica Part 2

Before Dezerai and Delesha began talking about day 3, Tanya had, had enough and bailed. Tanisha was tempted to follow her, but hung in there. But before Tanya left she gave everybody a warning.
    “This is only the warm-up, the next three days are going to make this look like a church picnic…. TRUST ME!”
    With that she was out the front door. Delesha and Dezerai looked at everybody and smiled. “Anybody else?”
    Everyone decided to stay. Delesha took a sip of tea and launched in….

When day three began Delesha was furious….
    “Vengeance is mine!” she declared as soon as she woke up! While Dezerai barely slept, so charged up was she from the night before and dreading what was coming later that night. At 5:00 Rita was already in the bar when Dezerai showed up, but this time not as apprehensive, but more intrigued, wondering what that hell do these two crazy bitches have planned next. It didn’t take long as Dezerai handed her four $20s and instructed her to get the 3Rs, Raydee Rawley and Ronnie. When Rita left to get them, Mr. Charlton came instead. Dezerai smiled when he arrived actually surprised it took him this long…. after-all the past two mornings they had to peel both Dezerai and Delesha unconscious off the hallway carpet.
    “MR. CHARLTON…. WOW…IT’S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!”
    “Cut the crap Ms. Washington, we can no longer tolerate you and Ms. Davenports shenanigans in this respectable hotel. We’ve had numerous complaints every night, either this stops now, or we will have to ask you to leave.”
    “Mr. Charlton, I do apologize for me and Ms. Davenports wild and very juvenile behavior, I’ll tell you what, if you’d like, why don’t you come with me to Ms. Davenports room and all of us can discuss this together.” Dezerai looked at Rita, “You’re invited too of course….and bring the 3Rs, Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie.” She gave them an innocent smile.
    “No, Ms. Washington, none of us are going to your room, besides Rita, Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie have their duties here. You and Ms. Davenport will cease your behavior at once or be prepared to find another hotel.”
    “Well Mr. Charlton I would love to do as you ask, but Ms. Davenport is a little more stubborn than I am……I’m sure you’ve noticed by now; she can be a real hard-headed bitch and if I go tell her what you’ve said, she won’t believe me. She thinks I lie a lot” Dezerai chuckled, “can’t say I blame her, I can be a little cunning sometimes, but if you go and tell her, she will listen to you.” Dezerai looked at him and batted her lashes innocently.
    Mr. Charlton looked at her and frowned, then shook his head.
    “Alright Ms. Washington, but I can only stay a minute and when this is over, no more shenanigans!”
    “Scouts honor, Mr. Charlton” Dezerai beamed. “Are you ready?”
    She stood up and with Mr. Charlton headed for the elevator. When Mr. Charlton wasn’t looking Dezerai glanced back at Rita and winked and slipped her arm in Mr. Charlton’s arm and touched his flabby muscle.
    “My God Mr. Charlton, you’re so strong, I am so jealous of your wife, that LUCKY woman!”
    They stood together after they entered the elevator. When it closed Dezerai smiled at him. “Would you be a dear and push number three please?”
    Mr. Charlton pushed number three and Dezerai stared at him…
    “MY GOD, MR. CHARLTON, YOU’RE SO SEXY WHEN YOU PUSH NUMBER THREE!”
    With that she then grabbed him by his collar and snatched him in. She being bigger and stronger than him, it was quite easy.

There were 3 knocks on Delesha’s door; she answered it expecting Dezerai to be prepped and ready. Instead she saw a devastated Mr. Charlton with lipstick all over his face and neck and a grinning manipulative Dezerai standing behind the poor man looking like the sneaky bitch she is!
    “Mr. Charlton, this is a surprise, what are you doing here?”
    “I-I…. w-we…uh, we’re uh” he cleared his throat and flinched when Dezerai pinched his ass!
    Dezerai gave Delesha the eye and she picked up on the game, right away. She got a surly look on her face and walked up to Mr. Charlton getting right in his face.
    “Mr. Charlton did you flirt with my wife, because I’m sure you’ve noticed by now, she can be a shameless little hussy, a wild manipulative bitch, who loves flirting with men your age. Is that why you have lipstick all on your face?”
    Delesha bent closer and smelled him….
    “MY GOD YOU EVEN SMELL LIKE HER!” she poured on the indignation…. “DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH MY WIFE IN THE ELEVATOR MR. CHARLTON? DID YOU!?!?!?”
    “I-I-I…. w-we…. s-she…” with a trembling hand he began pointing helplessly at Dezerai.
    “SPIT IT OUT MR. CHARLTON……DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH MY WIFE IN THE ELEVATOR?”
    “N-Noooo Ms. Davenport…. I’m a happily married man and would never do anything like that…. NEVER!”
    Delesha moved in, her face close to his….
    “WELL I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!” she examined his face. “LOOK AT YOU, YOU’RE WEARING HER LIPSTICK ON YOUR FACE, YOU’VE OBVIOUSLY BEEN MAKING OUT WITH HER!”
    Suddenly Delesha stepped back even more shocked!!!
    “MY GOD!!! YOU WERE HOPING TO COME HERE AND HAVE SEX WITH BOTH OF US…. WEREN’T YOU MR. CHARLTON?”
    “Why madam nooooo…. I would never…
    “LIAR!” Delesha screamed in his face!
    “You’re lying Mr. Charlton and you know it, the guilt’s written all over you…. who is your boss, I DEMAND HIS NUMBER RIGHT NOW……AND DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT CLEANING THE LIPSTICK OFF YOUR GUILTY FACE…I WANT HIM TO SEE IT……ALL OF IT! IN FACT, DON’T YOU MOVE!”
    Delesha pulled out her cell phone and snapped a picture of his lipstick covered face. Mr. Charlton was stunned, then tried covering his face, but it was too late.
    “PICTURES…. OH, I WOULD LOVE A PICTURE OF YOUR HANDSOME FACE MR. CHARLTON!”
    Dezerai pulled out her cell phone camera….
    “SAY CHEESE SWEETHEART?”
    Mr. Charlton tried covering up, but Delesha wasn’t having it.
    “DON’T TRY AND HIDE THE EVIDENCE MR. CHARLTON, YOU KNOW YOUR GUILTY!”
    She grabbed his arms and pinned them and Dezerai snapped away. Mr. Charlton was panicking now….
    “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, PLEASE DON’T?”
    “Why? I’m just keeping something to remember you by Mr. Charlton” Dezerai grinned.
    Delesha released his arms and he spun to ask her to stop.
    “Please don’t let your wife take anymore pictu….”
    That’s as far as he got as Delesha took another picture.
    “NOW I HAVE THE EVIDENCE I NEED OF YOU AND MY WIFE MAKING OUT! I’M GOING STRAIGHT TO YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE WITH THIS!”
    “Oh my God no…. please, please…. don’t….”
    “And why shouldn’t I Mr. Charlton, you’re nothing but a wife stealer, WHY SHOULDN’T I?”
    Delesha poured it on thick and Dezerai chuckled silently behind him, before speaking up.
    “Deee, please, don’t be so emotional, let the poor man explain….it was innocent.”
    “Yes, yes Ms. Davenport, innocent, it was all innocent.”
    “SO, YOU ADMIT TO MAKING OUT WITH MY WIFE?”
    “Nooo…. I didn’t!”
    “BUT YOU SAID IT WAS INNOCENT, WHAT WAS INNOCENT MR. CHARLTON?”
    “I did not mean innocent, I meant to say no, I did not make out with your wife!”
    “SO, WHAT HAPPENED MR. CHARLTON, YOU SOMEHOW KISSED YOURSELF AND PUT HER LIPSTICK ON YOUR OWN FACE…. IS THAT IT?”
    “N-No-noo Ms-Ms Davenport…. you misunderstand!”
    WHAT DO I MISUNDERSTAND, MR. CHARLTON, YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME THEN? DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH MY WIFE IN THE ELEVATOR, OR NOT?”
    “NOOOOO!”
    “SO HOW DID THE LIPSTICK GET ON YOUR FACE AND LIPS?”
    “Well she-she kissed me!”
    “SO, YOU DID MAKE-OUT WITH MY WIFE IN THE ELEVATOR!”
    “Nooo-noooo I did not make out with her, s-she kissed me!”
    “SO, SHE KISSED YOU, BUT YOU DID NOT KISS HER BACK; IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING MR. CHARLTON?”
    “Y-Yes!”
    “AND YOU NEVER KISSED HER!!!”
    “N-NOOO!”
    “NOOO, YOU NEVER KISSED HER OR YES SHE KISSED YOU?”
    “UHHHH…. Y-YES……I MEAN NOOOO………I MEAN-I MEAN….”
    “MAKE UP YOUR MIND MR. CHARLTON, WHICH IS IT…. YES OR NO?”
    “It’s……it’s…….” he was now looking around wildly in a state of panic.
    “LOOK AT ME MR. CHARLTON AND ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION…. YES OR NO!”
    Delesha grabbed his collar forcing him to look at her, her face close to his.
    “Uhhh…. w-we…. uhhhh……n-noooo, it-it’s nooo!”
    Delesha then looked at the smirking Dezerai and exploded!!!
    “IS THAT TRUE…. DID YOU KISS HIM, BUT HE DID NOT KISS YOU BACK?”
    Dezerai looked at Mr. Charlton…
    “Should we tell her the truth?”
    “WHAT TRUTH…. THERE IS NOTHING TO TELL…. Y-YOU KISSED ME!”
    “SO, YOU DID KISS!” Delesha exploded!
    “YES…. NOOO…. I MEAN…. UHHH…. W-WE….”
    “Look Mr. Charlton” Dezerai stepped in, “why don’t you and I go back down stairs and sort this out…when she gets mad like this there’s no reasoning with her…. like I said” Dezerai’s leaned in close to his ear, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper…. “she’s a bitch!”
    “WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU SHAMELESS SLUT……I WANT AN ENULMENT RIGHT NOW….AND AS FOR YOU MR. CHAARRRRL-TON…. I’LL HAVE YOUR JOB!
    Poor Mr. Charlton's panic ratcheted up now!
    “Please, please…. why don’t I just leave and you and Ms. Washington to stay here and work it out!”
    “But I thought you were putting us out of the hotel Mr. Charlton?”
    Dezerai was looking distressed, pitiful and innocent.
    “Nooo, nooo, you can stay, please, please just keep it down.”
    Mr. Charlton turned and bolted to the elevator as Delesha and Dezerai watched him leave. As soon as the door shut they both burst into laughter high fiving and giggling. Then Dezerai showed Delesha her cell phone….
    “I got it all on tape baby!”
    “Good, now give me your fucking phone!”
    She snatched it from Dezerai and immediately dialed the lobby.
    “Hello” Delesha spoke….
    “This is Ms. Davenport up in room 304. I need Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie up here immediately, I have several large packages to move. What did you say, they’re on their way? Good.”
    Delesha hung up the phone and tossed it to Dezerai.
    “They’re coming, don’t move, you manipulative bitch!”
    Dezerai pouted…. “Didn’t you have fun…. you looked like you were having fun!”
    “I had a blast…. but I’m still paying your sneaky ass back for last night; pay back is a mother…. BITCH!”
    With that she went in her room and slammed the door. Within 5 minutes Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie showed up, shaking their head. Rawley looked at Dezerai….
    “Wha ya do to blondee boss…. him face look like a bumba-clot!”
    Dezerai laughed, Mr. Charlton did look like an old blonde douche rag when he left.
    “Come on fellas…. we need your muscles.”
    Dezerai knocked 3 times on the door and Delesha answered and saw the fellas.
    “You’re here…. good…. come in.”
    The 3Rs walked in and saw a huge custom-made merry-go-round laying on the floor of the hotel. “Here lift this up and roll it out to the hallway.”
    “Wha-ya do wit dis?” Raydee ask.
    “You’ll see…. roll it out.”
    The 3Rs stood it up on its side. It was large, very heavy and bulky, so a man had to stand on each side and keep it steady, while one had to roll it from behind. When they got it out in the hallway, Delesha spoke.
    “Lay it down with the hooks and pegs on the top.”
    They lowered it carefully, because it was so heavy they had to take their time. Finally, they looked at Delesha.
    “Now cuff this bitch’s wrist and ankles to the wheel!”
    Delesha held out four sets of cuffs, two for the wrist and two for the ankles. Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie stared at Delesha like she was crazy….
    “You wan us to c-cuff?”
    “CUFF HER!!!!.... don’t make me say it again!”
    “Shit…. you no need to say no more” Rawley answered and jumped right to it.
    Within five minutes Dezerai was cuffed to the hooks on the wheel and Delesha checked to make sure the connections were nice and secure. Dezerai grabbed the pegs, next to the hooks so she could brace herself.
    “Now lift it and roll it back inside!” Delesha ordered.
    Ronnie was bugging.
    “You wan we lift and and….”
    “YOU HEARD ME…. I SAID ROLL IT!” Delesha barked.
    Rawley and Raydee braced each side and Dezerai looked at them smiled and winked. Their mouths fell open…. then Ronnie came up behind and began to roll the wheel. Delesha glared satisfactorily at the rolling Dezerai knowing vengeance was just moments away. When they got her to the center of the room, Delesha instructed them to lower the wheel. After they finished, she handed each other them another $20 and sent them away. On the way, out the door Ronnie turned around….
    “Can we stay an watch?” Delesha reached behind her, then under her blouse and pulled out a 357 Magnum!!!!!
    “I don’t think so………BYE…. don’t come back til we call you……CLEAR!”
    “Yes ma-am the 3Rs bowed out humbly and shut the door.
    Delesha walked over, locked and secured the door, then turned and glared at the captive Dezerai! She began twirling the 357 around her trigger finger as she walked.
    “Next time I’ll load it, just in case those assholes get any more ideas.”
    She then grinned at Dezerai.
    “But right now, my manipulative little whore……. YOU’RE MINE!!!!” she smiled evilly….
    “VENGEANCE IS MINE!”
    Dezerai smiled bravely…... “Do your worst Priss…. cuz tomorrow vengeance is mine and on day five, when we face off bitch-to-bitch…. that too will be mine!”
    Delesha sauntered over to Dezerai….
    “You should live in the moment little girl, cuz right now I have such delights to show you!” she then flashed her nails. Dezerai’s eyes got big with that!
    “No little girl, don’t get nervous now…. it’s too late for that shit……you been shaking your ass all trip….in fact you been shaking it all your life! It’s time to pay for being such a wild little minx! Mama’s about to tame you and teach your slut ass a lesson you’ll NEVAH FORGET!!!” Delesha bent down and seductively kissed Dezerai on the lips. It was sweet, delicious and addictive, just like Dezerai likes it!
    “Soooo my cunning little bitch…. let me tell you about tonight’s festivities.” She sat next to Dezerai’s head.
    “First you will spin on this wonderful little wheel of fortune like thingy! But I will not call this game the wheel of fortune, I will call it…
    “SPIN BITCH SPIN!”
    Then after the dizziness has you floating in the twilight zone, I will tickle you and if you thought what I did two nights ago was bad.” She grinned at Dezerai. “You ain’t seen nothing girl!” she bent over and kissed her mouth again…. “Then for the grand finale, I’m gonna bitch fuck you the rest of the night…. I’m gonna unload on you, in a shit talking muscle flexing, show no mercy beast fuck on your cute dizzy little tickled body for the rest of the night! I’ma melt your shit to butter BITCH!!!! So, strap it up Dee and hold on, cuz this ride begins now!”
    Delesha noticed Dezerai close her eyes and prepare herself for the assault.
    “I know you’re trying to mentally prepare yourself for what I’m about to do, but I have another surprise for you that I have not told you about……. YET! One that will wreck your mental discipline and turn your manipulative mind inside out!”
    She looked at Dezerai and smiled again.
    “Wanna know what it is?”
    Delesha grinned sadistically, but Dezerai maintained her still stoic face. Delesha giggled, got up and walked over to the nightstand. She then picked up some duct-tape and walked over to Dezerai and taped her mouth shut. She wound the tape several times ensuring Dezerai could neither speak nor breathe through her mouth. Nor was there any chance the tape would slip off by accident.
    “There honey, how does that feel?”
    Dezerai remained unmoved. Delesha grinned again.
    “Still no reaction…. well let’s see if you react to this!?!”
    Delesha then bent over and removed her panties. “I had these on all day and worked out very hard, sweating and getting them nice and ripe!” She then pulled out a strip of duct tape and suddenly Dezerai knew what Delesha had in mind.
    “Oh shit…. oh shit……oh shit!” Dezerai’s mind became alarmed. “If she’s about to do what I think she’s about to do…. I’m in trouble!”
    “Wow, from the look in your eyes you know exactly what’s about to happen, don’t you my cute little booty sniffer!”
    “EMMMMMMM……. EMMMMMM!” Dezerai began wiggling and screeching in the duct-tape trying to get free, but it was too late and Delesha placed the ass of the panties directly on Dezerai’s nose and locked it in with the duck-tape! She then stripped the duck-tape over and over again on Dezerai’s face ensuring the panties would stay directly on her nose. Dezerai was snorting wildly now, unable to breathe except through the foul-smelling panties tapped to her nose. Delesha picked up her cell phone camera and smiled.
    “SMILE BABEE……SAAAAYYY CHEEEEEZE!!!
    And began snapping picture after picture of the humiliated Dezerai. By now Dezerai was furious and ready for blood and her eyes showed it! Delesha giggled.
    “Wow is this how you feel when I get mad?” she leaned down looking deep in Dezerai’s blood-filled eyes! I have to admit, this reeeellee is as sexy as you say.”
    Dezerai wanted murder at that moment and knew when tomorrow comes Delesha would pay. She snorted the funky panties in a muffled panting breath that made it difficult to breathe at all. And Delesha giggled.
    “Now baby, what say we let you spin a while with the panties on your face?” she looked at Dezerai. “Is that a yes baby?” she then lowered herself right in Dezerai’s face. “Now you know how I feel when you do crazy shit to me; pay back is a bitch……. BITCH!”
    Delesha stood up and glowered at her.
    “ARE ALL THE HOPEFULS READY FOR TODAY’S RIDE???” she then looked around…. “WHY YES BOB THEY’RE ALL HERE! THEN HOLD ON TIGHT MS. DEZERAI WASHINGTON, SLAVE TO MS. DELESHA DAVENPORT……YOU’RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON SPIN-BITCH-SPIN!!! ANNNND HEEEERREE WE GOOOOOO!!!!”
    With that Delesha grabbed the handle and spun the wheel with Dezerai’s face locked in her funky panties.
    “EEEMMMMMMM……. EEMMMMMMM!!!!”
    Dezerai screamed and snorted, while Delesha spun her over and over and over again. Needless to say, Dezerai was helpless as Delesha spun her anywhere from 5-10 straight minutes. After the spinning Delesha stopped the wheel and Dezerai frantically tried to get her bearings as well as breathe, Delesha began tickling her with her nails and Dezerai went ballistic, as loud snorts and muffled screams filled the room. After several minutes of that Delesha spun her again for another 5 minutes; then tickled her again, then spun her again, then tickled her again…. then again, and again, and again and……well you get the picture. After a couple of hours of that the devastated Dezerai was no good at all and Delesha freed her face so she could breathe freely, then tickled her for another minute before freeing her from her restraints, picked her up and took her to the bed, body slammed her and fucked her crazily for the rest of the night! By the next morning poor Dezerai was crumpled on the hotel floor, while Delesha called the Rita to come get her. Later when Delesha tried to sleep once again she couldn’t; she knew after her performance last night, that Dezerai was coming back with a truly vengeful and creative payback! She had no idea!!!

Thus, endeth day 3

“Hello Rita.” “Hello Ms. Davenport.” Rita was already sitting at the bar when Delesha walked in at 5pm. It was day four and Rita was looking forward to all the drama soon being over. Delesha sat down and looked at her.
    “It’s good seeing you again Rita………. unfortunately, we will not be needing your services this evening, but we will need you tomorrow morning, could you please bring Mr. Charlton here please?”
    “Yes Ma-am” Rita looked worried, Mr. Charlton has not been the same, since last night’s encounter.
    Delesha watched her head out of the bar and go back to the front desk, then behind it to his office. Then she used her cell phone to call Dezerai.
    “Rita’s headed to his office, he should be coming out in another minute.”
    Dezerai who was already down stairs, waited in a hidden spot for him to walk out. As soon as Mr. Charlton emerged from his office Dezerai ran to him pretending to be terrified!
    “Thomas, I’m glad I caught you in time, don’t go to the bar, my wife’s there!”
    Mr. Charlton recoiled in fear when she ran up to him.
    “P-Please, don’t call me by my first name and s-stay away from me!” his voice trembled.
    “What? Why not? After what we shared yesterday!”
    “WE DIDN’T SHARE ANYTHING!” Mr. Charlton was panicking.
    Dezerai threw herself into his arms, hugging him desperately and began kissing his face. He now had lipstick all over his face…………. AGAIN!
    “Stop it, stop it, what are you doing….”
    “Listen to me” she interrupted looking terrified, “you have to save me; my crazy wife Delesha is waiting in the bar and she is really MAD AT ME…. well” Dezerai chuckled “AT US!”
    “US…. BUT WE…. WELL, I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING…. Y-YOU W-WERE…”
    “Here she comes Thomas, come-on let’s hide!”
    “NOOOOO!” he tried pulling away, but Dezerai was so much stronger than him, he couldn’t break her hug!
    She then slid behind him, re-wrapping her arms around him, holding on tight for protection. He struggled but couldn’t get free. Her face was right by his ear as she pretended to be hiding.
    “Oh God, here she comes, protect me Thomas, please?” her breath hot on his neck!”
    “Stop it, what are you talking about?” he continued to struggle, then looked up and freaked when he saw Delesha storming out of the bar and glaring angrily at them.
    “HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HIDE BEHIND HIM, YOU SLUT……YOU NO GOOD SHAMELESS SLUT!”
    She growled at Dezerai, then turning her venom to the stunned Mr. Charlton….
    “AND YOU…. YOU’RE PROTECTING HER?”
    “I-I-I’m not…. s-she….” “I thought I told you to stay away from my wife and here you are protecting her!” Delesha glared at him, “IS THAT LIPSTICK I SEE? HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING OUT WITH HER AGAIN?”
    Poor Mr. Charlton was speechless, as he felt like the unwitting prey of an elaborate scheme, which he was!
    “ANSWER ME MR. CHARLTON!!! HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING OUT WITH MY WIFE AGAIN?”
    “NO…. NOOOO!”
    “THEN WHY DO YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR FACE…. AGAIN?!?!”
    “I-I-I d-didn’t, sh-sh-she’s kissing me!”
    “Stop stuttering you lying weasel!!! You were making out with my wife, again weren’t you?” “Don’t listen to her Thomas, she’s evil, just like I told you!” Dezerai whispered in his ear gripping him tight!
    “S-Stop calling me by my first name and let me go!”
    “THOMAS!?!?!? SO, YOU TWO ARE ON A FIRST NAME BASIS NOW???”
    “You’re just jealous because Thomas likes me better than he likes you! We both know you like him, you told me you thought he was cute…now who’s the liar?”
    “HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT, I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!!!” Delesha exploded!
    “See Thomas, I told you she likes you. You see can see it in her eyes.”
    Mr. Charlton’s looked in Delesha’s eyes, while she glared back ferociously and his paralyzed brain froze!
    “Uhhh-Uhhh....”
    "STOP STUTTERING!!!"
    "Uhhh...b-but, I-I-I'm a married man!"
    Delesha glared back at Dezerai….
    “See what you’ve done you slut! He’s a married man and you’re carrying on like the whore you are and with……. A MARRIED MAN!!!!”
    Dezerai gripped him tight and turned him around and got right in his face.
    “Don’t worry Thomas it’s OK, we know how we feel about each other!”
    “B-But we d-don…….”
    Delesha turned him around and got right in his face.
    “HOW WEEEE FEEL ABOUT EACH OTHER! WHAT’S GOING ON MR. CHARLTON?”
    “N-Nothi…”
    Dezerai turned him around and got right in his face.
    “Don’t worry about her, she may be evil, but we can beat her if we stick together.”
    “B-But we’re not toge…….”
    Delesha turned him around.
    “TOGETHER???”
    “NO..NO!”
    Dezerai turned him around.
    “But the way you kissed me, I thought we were together?”
    “NO…. NO…. I didn..”
    “YOU KISSED HER?”
    “N-No…s-she-she kissed me…”
    “How can you deny what we experienced together, you kissed me, then you told me how you felt!”
    “I-I….”
    “YOU SAID SHE KISSED YOU; AND NOW SHE SAYS YOU KISSED HER…. WHICH IS IT?”
    “I-I didn’t…. s-she kissed me!”
    Delesha gripped him tight and glared at him….
    “Really Mr. Charlton, she kissed you and you did nothing is that it?”
    “I did nothing!”
    “OK Mr. Charlton” Delesha leaned close to his face…
    “I know my wife is a lying bitch" she looked at him. "let’s say I believe you, then answer me this……. did you like it when she kissed you?”
    Mr. Charlton eyes got bugged out wide now, looking away panicking.
    “LOOK AT ME!”
    His terrified eyes looked back at Delesha.
    “Did youuu LIKE IT!!!” she was growling threateningly.
    Mr. Charlton was now stammering unintelligibly, his brain on overload…. while Rita stood on the side with her mouth open!
    “TELL THE TRUTH!!!” Delesha screamed!
    “Uhhhh-uhhhh…” he was terrified.
    “Don’t be afraid of her, if you liked our kisses, be a man and say it!”
    "Uhhhh-uhhhh..."
    Dezerai poured on the pressure as she smiled at him, her breath warm on his face.
    “I know you remember our delicious kisses Thomas, tell the truth!”
    Mr. Charlton could only whimper like a scared little puppy now.
    Delesha turned him back around and shook him growling….
    “EITHER YOU TELL THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW, OR ELSE!!!” She threatened… “DID YOU LIKE IT!!!”
    His pitiful whimpering continued.
    “HAVE IT YOUR WAY MR. CHARLTON…. TOMORROW’S OUR FINAL DAY AND I’M TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOU AND MY CHEATING WIFE MAKING OUT IN ELEVATORS AND LOBBYS AND TALKING ABOUT BEING TOGETHER, I WANT YOUR BOSS’S NUMBER NOW!!! I’M TURNING THESE PICTURES OVER TO MY LAWYER, WE’RE LEAVING!”
    Mr. Charlton freaked now, desperate!
    “No please…. I’ll refund your money, please…. please don’t report me and please no lawyers.”
    “I DON’T WANT A REFUND MR. CHARLTON! I JUST WANTED AN ENJOYABLE HONEYMOON WITH MY WIFE! THAT IS UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP!”
    Delesha now pretended to cry as actual tears came out her eyes. She turned away furious, crying and acting brilliantly and Dezerai was impressed.
    “We should have gone to that other hotel with the cabins on the beach, that way we would be alone and have nothing to do with people like Mr. Charlton.” Delesha sniffled and played pitiful.
    “WE HAVE CABINS ON THE BEACH! I’LL GIVE YOU ONE TOMORROW FOR YOUR FINAL DAY! THAT WAY YOU WON’T HAVE TO SEE US ANYMORE AND YOU AND YOUR WIFE CAN FINISH YOUR HONEYMOON! PLEASE JUST DON’T REPORT ME AND NO LAWYERS!”
    “I don’t know Mr. Charlton, HOW CAN I TRUST YOU, after all you’ve already lied to me and made out with my wife.”
    “You have to believe me, I did not make out with your wife.”
    “Thomas, how could you? After all we shared together, after all the things we said to each other!”
    Dezerai looked shocked!
    “WHAT?!?!” Mr. Charlton looked around wildly. “We-we…you…I-I didn’t….”
    “LIAR!”
    Delesha grabbed him again.
    “Please, please, take the cabin, you won’t hear from us again, I promise!”
    “ARE YOU SURE…. YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING TO ME AGAIN…. I BETTER HAVE YOUR WORD…. WE’LL NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN?”
    “NEVER” Mr. Charlton blurted out, then looked at Rita! “Rita, go and assign them a cabin for tomorrow, on the house!”
    “But we’ve already paid for a room Mr. Charlton!” Delesha’s powerful grip still had him by the collar.
    “I’ll refund your card…. for all five days, just take it please!” his voice shook with fear. He then leaned in and whispered…. “please, no lawsuits, it will ruin me!”
    Delesha glared and scowled evilly and Mr. Charlton felt his blood freeze; Dezerai saw it and chuckled silently.
    “Alright Mr. Charlton, you win….no formal complaints, no lawsuits, but we better like this cabin!” Delesha’s voice was threatening.
    “Y-You’ll love it, I promise!”
    Mr. Charlton was trembling as Delesha finally released her grip. Rita looked up from the computer terminal at Mr. Charlton alarmed….
    “Uh, Mr. Charlton…de cabins are all booked up till next month!”
    “YOU HEARD ME………. GET THEM A CABIN NOW!!!” he screamed hysterically!
    “Y-Yes sir, Mr. Charlton” Rita went right back to work.
    “Thomas what are you doing, don’t let my bitchy wife intimidate you?”
    Dezerai grabbed him forcing him to look at her as she whispered pretending to be troubled by his actions.
    “STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!” Mr. Charlton freaked as he glanced at Delesha whose eyes again flashed fire!
    She reached out again and grabbed his collar and yanked him around, forcing him to look at her again, her intimidating eyes burning into his, her face close to his, she whispered threateningly!
    “If you ever let my slutty wife touch you again the deal is off…do I make myself clear?”
    Mr. Charlton could only nod his head, his mouth and eyes wide open in fear!
    “And if you so much as look at her, I will be filing that law suit against you and this fucking hotel. Now you go tell Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie to get their ass upstairs and help us pack so we can move out of this dump and into our cabin by morning………OR ELSE!!!”
    Mr. Charlton shook his head yes, petrified! Delesha released his collar and told him to go and he turned immediately walking up to Mila.
    “Call Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie to help, Ms. Davenport and Ms. Washington to pack tonight and take all their belongings to the cabin….do whatever they need.”
    “Yes Mr. Charlton.”
    He glanced nervously at the scowling Delesha and the manipulative Dezerai who were both staring at him, looking more like two DEMONIC FEMALE GENIE OR SIRENS than humans. He shuddered and turned without saying another word and on shaky legs and bolted from the counter, practically running to his office, slamming the door and locking it behind him, just to get away from those two crazy bitches! He stumbled over to his desk and plopped in his chair, wiping the sweat from his dripping brow and breathed a heavy sigh of relief, then froze as he looked down and saw the tent in his pants; his little 47-year old dick was rock hard!

Ten minutes later Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie knocked on Delesha’s door and she snatched it open with the 357 Magnum in her hands.
    “WHAT!” she growled threateningly.
    “Whoa Mama……we were told by Blondee Boss you wan us to help you pack!”
    Raydee was backpedaling. Delesha lifted the revolver.
    “Go next door to Dezerai, she’ll tell you what to do…. oh, and don’t start no shit…. she has a Glock and knows how to use it!”
    They walked nervously to Dezerai’s room and knocked meekly.
    “WHAT!” Dezerai snatched the door open with her Glock in her hands.
    “OH SHIT……. you two Mama’s are too scary. We no wan no part of this!” Raydee was feeling really spooked out by now.
    “Sooo you’re leaving?”
    Dezerai lifted the Glock. Raydee, Rawley and Ronnie froze….
    “DEEEE!" Dezerai called out.
    Delesha’s door opened and she came out with her 357 in hand.
    “They’re talking about leaving!”
    “Really.”
    “Please…. please we no leave, we just wan do our job…. we no wan no trouble.” Raydee answered.
    “No trouble?” Dezerai asked.
    “Noooo trouble mama!” Raydee answered again.
    “I tell you what, since you three seem to be alright, we’ll let you off the hook tonight. BUT IF YOU START SOME SHIT!” Dezerai lifted the gun.
    “WHOA…. WHOA…. NOOOOO TROUBLE!” All three were backing up with their hands up.
    “Good, then as I said, we’ll let you off the hook for tonight. We’ll see you tomorrow morning at 8am sharp…. but for now,” Dezerai paused and then looked at Delesha. She then pulled out $40 apiece and gave it to each of them then and said, “wait here” she turned and went in the room and Delesha held the gun on them. Dezerai came back a few seconds later with cuffs in her hand. “CUFF THE BITCH!”
    “WHAT!!!! You wan us to c-cuff….”
    “YOU HEARD HER……CUFF ME NOW!!!” Delesha raised her 357.
    Raydee, Rawley and Ronne freaked with that, backpedaled and stammered.
    “Y-Yes ma-am” They all nodded.
    Dezerai tossed them the cuffs.
    “Cuff her ankles and wrist together and it better be secure, it better not slip off!”
    “It nooo slip Big Mama, noooo problem!” Rawley promised.
    “Oh, I’m Big Mama now?” Dezerai challenged.
    “You two have dee guns…. You’re big mama, de boaf of you!” Ronnie spoke nervously.
    “Alright get to work.” Delesha handed her gun to Dezerai and sat on the floor.
    “Now take this cuff and link her wrist to her ankle. You’re not cuffing wrist to wrist and ankle to ankle. You’re cuffing wrist to ankle is that clear?”
    “Yes Mama, it clear!” Rawley spoke.
    “Good get to it.” Dezerai ordered.
    They set to work cuffing her wrist to her ankles. Because Delesha is flexible it was easy and soon she was bent completely over with her hands touching her feet and ankles and wrist cuffed together.
    “Now gently lift her and bring her in the room and sit her on that customized rack. Make sure her feet are facing this side of the rack and her fat ass is sitting comfortably on this side!”
    The 3Rs did as instructed and because of the awkwardness of Delesha’s position and angle of the rack it took all 3 of them to do it right. After Dezerai was satisfied, she pointed the gun at them and smiled.
    “Now link these chains around the chains of the cuffs and wrap it through those connections on the rack” Dezerai pointed to connections on the poles at the front of the rack.
    After they did it she then picked up two padlocks on the dresser and tossed it to them.
    “Here lock those chains so it can’t slip out.”
    They did as instructed on both sides. Dezerai examined everything and was satisfied.
    “Thank you, fellas, you did well, if we like what you do tomorrow, we’ll have a special treat for you.” She winked and smiled and they stared with their mouth hanging open.
    “You can go now…. see you in morning big boys……EIGHT AM SHARP!”
    “Yes ma-am, see you tomorrow morning!” they were now motivated!
    The 3Rs were out the room and Dezerai walked over to the door placed the do-not-disturb sign out and locked and chained it. She then paused, grinned and gazed at her imprisoned victim…. the Prissy wannabe bitch named Delesha!
    “Ya know Dee, had the 3Rs knew our guns were empty we would have never been able to fight all three of them off.”
    Dezerai was sauntering over to Delesha loving her vulnerability. Delesha answered.
    “Thank god for Mama Gee, letting us use her guns when we got here. Don’t forget we have to go by and spend time with her before we leave?”
    Delesha was trying to keep the conversation civil…you don’t want to get caught in raw dog gangster conversation with Dezerai while in a vulnerable position like this, she gets real creative when pissed. Dezerai recognized the strategy and smiled. She walked over to Delesha and examined the customized rack. Imagine a hospital bed, on 5-foot legs and wheels, with long poles on each corner instead of bedpost. The bed was not an actual mattress, but a thick soft exercise pad that was 6X6 and covered with a tightly fitted sheet, so when Delesha sweated, she would not stick to the leather fabric. Delesha was stretched out comfortably on it, with her ankles chained to each pole on the front end. And with her wrists cuffed to her ankles she was bent over with her ass stuck straight out in the back! The purpose of the rack, was two-fold. One so she could be 5 feet off the floor and second there was a crank at the back of the bed portion. Dezerai could crank it and the back portion would raise, lifting Delesha’s ass in the air. She checked everything to make sure Delesha was secure so she could manipulate her positioning whenever she wanted. Satisfied Delesha was completely bound, she grinned and looked down at her and sighed contentedly.
    “Now my sadistic little thug bitch, it’s time for payback. You worked me yesterday, after I worked you the day before, after you worked me the day before that! We one upped each other every time! Sooooo” she grinned at Delesha. “Guess who gets one upped now!” she moved closer until their faces were an inch apart. “And tomorrow” she moved closer rubbing noses with Delesha, “after we are sufficiently pissed off at each other, we’re gonna have a war to end all wars!” Dezerai kissed her sweetly, “And I can’t wait!”
    She then stood up and walked behind Delesha looking at her elevated ass.
    “First let’s get these clothes off you!”
    Dezerai pulled out a pair of scissors and cut all of Delesha’s clothes off. After she was completely naked Dezerai strolled back around to the front.
    “Now my love, since you’re completely mean spirited and sadistic discovery of my weakness for tickling, you’ve had a decided advantage on me and repeatedly use it over and over again.” Dezerai looked at Delesha and grinned admirably.
    “Well played baby…. well played!” “Bu-ut” she grinned evilly, “I’ve now evened the scales, because I’ve discovered your weakness baby…annnd!” Dezerai paused, “It’s a mutha-fucka!” Dezerai breathed deeply stretching it out, delaying the revelation. “Ya know Dee it’s always been there, I just never put it all together; that is until working our wedding together, suddenly the light came on! So, I bided my time and I knew Jamaica would be the best place to reveal what I know and spring my trap.”
    Delesha yawned.
    “You’re boring me bitch!” she knew Dezerai was faking, she had nothing that equaled the tickling.
    “Oh, am I boring you?” Dezerai squatted getting real close.
    Delesha yawned again, even though her position made her vulnerable and now slightly uncomfortable she played it off. But Dezerai was not worried and grinned.
    “Well you’re about to get un-bored in a hurry!” Dezerai moved closer until their faces were an inch apart!
    “WELL” Delesha looked at her unmoved, confident she now can mentally handle any manipulative game Dezerai dishes out!
    The “well” comment didn’t go over well with Dezerai and she looked at her and decided to ratchet up the fire!
    “OK, bitch you wanna get raw, let’s get raw….no more beating around the fucking bitch bush!
    The one area where I am completely superior to you is in modern technology.”
    Delesha did not comprehend and looked at her bored.
    “I’m an I-T person Dee…. I know technology, I can build and develop and program computers with the best of them. I understand hardware, software, computer chips, and social media. In my career in Social Services, technology now plays a major role in our business, particularly when dealing with our clients. So yes, on-line meetings and conference calls, sharing information became the norm, sometimes even half way around the world.”
    Suddenly Delesha realized where she was going with this and her eyes got big…. THIS IS DEFINITELY BIGGER THAN TICKLING!
    Dezerai grinned.
    “Ohhhh, so the truth is beginning to sink in huh baby?”
    “Dee, if you’re thinking about going on-line with this, please don’t?”
    “Oh yes baby, it’s already set up we gon live stream this bitch, right here, right now, with your ass stuck in the air, the world will see your big booty baby. Besides that, I got a sexy little ball and gag for your mouth, so millions can see your embarrassed face.” Dezerai suddenly looked shocked. “Oh my, what will your former staff think when they see this? And our family, Tanisha and Tanya, our grandchildren, Dee, they will see you in all your booty flashing mouth gagging glory!” Dezerai began giggling, “Dee they will even see you getting fucked by me and my 12” dildo and when I manipulate your fat clit they will watch you cum!” She broke out laughing loudly, “then after I completely wear you out, then my sweet……. for the coup-de-gras they will watch me fuck the shit out of you for the rest of the night, on the bed!” Dezerai then glared at her…. “they will watch me fuck you and make you beg like the prissy little cunt you are!”
    Delesha was now seething as she glared murderously at Dezerai.
    “Why would you do that Dee, you know I’m a very private person, you know I hate social media!”
    Dezerai broke out laughing loudly interrupting her.
    “I KNOW RIGHT……ISN’T IT GREAT?!?!”
    “Alright Dee, you win…. I promise you, I will NEVER tickle you again. You know if I make a promise, I keep it!”
    Dezerai broke out laughing again.
    “REALLY…. REALLY…. NEVER?”
    “Never Dee!” Delesha shuddered worried.
    Dezerai laughed and laughed, then suddenly growled.
    “I don’t believe you! GET READY BABY, WE GOIN LIVE!”
    With that Dezerai stood up walked over to a table already set up with her equipment and rolled it over to where Delesha was. She turned her laptop on and the cameras. Delesha was in full panic mode now!
    “DEE…DEE…DEE…. DON’T DO THIS…. PLEASE, PLEASE, DON’T DO THIS! DON’T MAKE ME HATE YOU BABY…. PLEASE, PLEASE, DON’T DO THIS!”
    Dezerai ignored her and set everything up and within two minutes everything was ready. Suddenly Delesha saw her face on the laptop and her eyes got bigger. Dezerai then took another camera and went around to the back. When she returned she went to the laptop, clicked a button and suddenly Delesha saw her ass on the screen. Dezerai looked at her and grinned.
    “Check this out Dee, all I have to is click and we see your face”
    Suddenly Delesha saw her face, then she hit another key….
    “Now your ass”
    Delesha now saw her ass.
    “Face……Ass……Face……. Ass! Isn’t this great Dee…. you’re now in pictures!”
    “Dee, I can’t believe you’ll do this, tickling is one thing, putting me on line is another.”
    “What you can’t believe it? REALLY DEE…. REALLY!” Dezerai growled again. “I know you don’t believe me, so let me prove it to you.”
    She picked up her cell phone and called Tanisha.
    “Hello.”
    “Hi baby.”
    “Hi Mama Dezerai…how are you and Mom doing?”
    “Well baby it’s like this……”
    Dezerai began to explain to Tanisha what was happening at that moment. Tanisha was shocked and when Dezerai asked her open her laptop Tanisha did it. Within minutes Tanisha was looking at the face of her mother Delesha. Tanya walked in the room at that moment and saw what was going on and immediately got involved.
    “Mom, now I know you you’re not about to stream this freaky shit live!”
    “Yes, I am baby!”
    “MOM…. MOM…PLEASE…. STOP! YOU GON DESTROY YOUR MARRIAGE!”
    Dezerai laughed and asked her to put the phone on live speaker so Tanisha could hear.
    “Tell her Tee, you’re the best computer I-T person I know; tell your Mama all I have to do is hit one button and this bitch will be live streamed, tell her?”
    “Yes, Mom it’s true, you’re already set up, one click, and you’re on.
    “Tell her you can see her face right now! TELL HER!!!”
    Tanisha said she could see her face. Dezerai clicked a button.
    “Now tell her you can see her ass………. TELL HER!”
    “MOM…. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?” Tanya was yelling!
    “I SAID TELL HER!!!” Dezerai screamed.
    “YES GODDAMMIT…. YES!” Tanisha and Tanya were going ballistic.
    Delesha was speechless.
    “OK baby, I’m hanging up this phone and you better not call back, is that clear?”
    “MOM……MOM….” Tanya was yelling!
    Dezerai hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed. She then walked over to the dresser and got the ball and gag and jammed it in Delesha’s mouth, securing it firmly. Delesha was looking at Dezerai with vengeful murder in her eyes and ready to not only kick her ass, but end her marriage! Dezerai saw it and poured on the sadistic aggression.
    “Ready bitch………LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!”
    With that Dezerai hit a key….
    “WE ARE NOW STEAMING LIVE!!!!”
    Dezerai had a control in her hand, so she could switch from her face to her ass. Then Dezerai walked around behind Delesha and grabbed the crank and began lifting Delesha’s ass higher in the air. She laughed and hit the switch and Delesha saw her elevated ass sticking out! Dezerai grinned evilly and leaned in and began eating her pussy from behind. For the next hour, she ate her out coaxing orgasms from Delesha, switching from face shots to ass shots. Delesha growled angrily, but was helpless to resist. Dezerai then focused on her clit, palming it and for the next three hours she wore her down. The position Delesha was in didn’t help any, as her elevated and slightly contorted body, plus the orgasms physically drained her. Soon Dezerai uncuffed her and dragged her to the bed and with cameras rolling, fucked her crazily telling her the entire time she was live streaming her domination. Delesha angrily fought back, but of course was too drained to win and was overmatched. But through it all she knew one of two things was happening…. either Dezerai was lying about live steaming them or she was not, which in Delesha’s mind would be grounds for divorce. Either way tomorrows battle royal would be one for the ages and she knew the truth would come out tomorrow. After Dezerai’s sadistic domination Delesha was again deposited in the hallway run down and unconscious with a sheet covering her! Rita was again called to come get her! Delesha slept the rest of the night, knowing tomorrow would be a reckoning and she and Dezerai will either be an actual couple or actual enemies!

Thus, endeth day four.

To be continued
    Last edited by shak7; August 4th, 2017 at 12:25 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member catlover1234567890's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Dezerai 5 Part 5

A great series great writing...but it hurts when the it finished...please continue...you are an expert writer...why stop!??..how shalitha and karmen fight is the best to mee...i loved their fight in teen...their tention build upp...you are a genious...please present us a new teen fight series...or new children added to fight in this family...

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 5 Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catlover1234567890 View Post
    A great series great writing...but it hurts when the it finished...please continue...you are an expert writer...why stop!??..how shalitha and karmen fight is the best to mee...i loved their fight in teen...their tention build upp...you are a genious...please present us a new teen fight series...or new children added to fight in this family...

Thank you
    catlover1234567890

Unfortunately I no longer write stories that can fit this forum. My love for writing has grown and the characters of the Dezerai Series are more than just sexfighters to me. I love developing their personalities and exploring possibilities for them. There's not a lot of interest for that type of writing here. But as a point of information, I have restructured all 5 Dezerai books and made them one novel and I'm adding new chapters. I have almost 500 pages of novel and even though I kept all the sexfight parts, I've expanded the characters lives and developed the subtleties of their personalities. I will one day publish it on line, but that will come later after a few more new chapters are added.

Thank you for your kind words
    Shak

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear shak7,

With all due respect to your opinion, per chance you might want to check in with others, who said that you're one of the best sexfight writers here, so I'd contest the idea that there's no interest for what you have to offer. In my experience, this community is above the supply of stories purely for the spank material.

This is not to say your decision isn't grounded. In the decades I've been writing, I've constantly struggled with resolving the issue of having a plot in a story, which is like a car without a driver runs toward a boulder, that is the conflict. I refuse to stoop to Hustler/Playpen levels, where the characters are but a distraction from the action, the equivalent of writing airport novels.

I've recently started a project involving more fleshed out plots and characters, where every chapter contains fights, but it also has a story. I also don't see, why it shouldn't have. Even though printing press might be dying nowadays, authors of the 19th and 20th century have only released chapters of their work in magazines, like Punch, and writers, like Marquis de Sade have provided a story with his erotic fiction.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 5 Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    Dear shak7,

With all due respect to your opinion, per chance you might want to check in with others, who said that you're one of the best sexfight writers here, so I'd contest the idea that there's no interest for what you have to offer. In my experience, this community is above the supply of stories purely for the spank material.

This is not to say your decision isn't grounded. In the decades I've been writing, I've constantly struggled with resolving the issue of having a plot in a story, which is like a car without a driver runs toward a boulder, that is the conflict. I refuse to stoop to Hustler/Playpen levels, where the characters are but a distraction from the action, the equivalent of writing airport novels.

I've recently started a project involving more fleshed out plots and characters, where every chapter contains fights, but it also has a story. I also don't see, why it shouldn't have. Even though printing press might be dying nowadays, authors of the 19th and 20th century have only released chapters of their work in magazines, like Punch, and writers, like Marquis de Sade have provided a story with his erotic fiction.

To catfightlover40

Once again I really appreciate the sentiment. Being on this forum reading from all the Greats like JB57, Morton, Emery, Catharsis, M, Jim, XP, Anubsx, Deensmith, just to name a few, while writing the Dezerai series, the Breathless Kisses Series, the Rina series is making me a better writer. To hear you say this is encouraging. But I cannot argue with the facts. Dezerai 4 was by far the most focused, serious and detailed writing I've done and it got very few reads. I wanted to experiment with the characters and make them as real as I could, fill out their personalities, give them deeper histories and create a strong story line. I thought I succeeded in making them more than just sexfighters. But it's been a year and a half since I wrote D4 and barely a 1000 readers have looked at each chapter. Which is cool, I knew going in this might happen. But like you said, there are many talented writers of erotic fiction novels. At this point in my life, this is the only way to go.

Again thank you
    Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    To catfightlover40

Once again I really appreciate the sentiment. Being on this forum reading from all the Greats like JB57, Morton, Emery, Catharsis, M, Jim, XP, Anubsx, Deensmith, just to name a few, while writing the Dezerai series, the Breathless Kisses Series, the Rina series is making me a better writer. To hear you say this is encouraging. But I cannot argue with the facts. Dezerai 4 was by far the most focused, serious and detailed writing I've done and it got very few reads. I wanted to experiment with the characters and make them as real as I could, fill out their personalities, give them deeper histories and create a strong story line. I thought I succeeded in making them more than just sexfighters. But it's been a year and a half since I wrote D4 and barely a 1000 readers have looked at each chapter. Which is cool, I knew going in this might happen. But like you said, there are many talented writers of erotic fiction novels. At this point in my life, this is the only way to go.

Again thank you
    Shak
    You did succeed in it, the problem lies in the sociocultural aspects. For decades, a well grounded and reasoned discussion has been had about how commercialized depictions influence women into becoming something they're not, but there's an equal amount of discussion on how the same techniques influence us (mostly) straight men too.

I see the core problem in the peddled hyperreality that "man make fire, man strong, man protector" leads to narcissism and to the inadequate product which is bare bones to get to the "good stuff". The problem with this method is that a) takes your money like taking candy from a baby and b) it takes for you an imbecile and you even thank them for it.

I don't wish t impede on your decision, you had ample time and grounded logic to make it, but I will say, that there are writers here, who were inspired by your work to write themselves too. What would happen if you did it like Stephen King in his early days, writing a short version for mass consumption and a more extended one for the more intellectually demanding? I have to confess, my views lacked on your work not because you're not a talented person, more like sexfight not being my cup of tea. Some of the readers are like a fickle mistress, they are bored by reading the same repeated motions, but at the same time refuse the attention span from those who stand out.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 5 Part 5

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    You did succeed in it, the problem lies in the sociocultural aspects. For decades, a well grounded and reasoned discussion has been had about how commercialized depictions influence women into becoming something they're not, but there's an equal amount of discussion on how the same techniques influence us (mostly) straight men too.

I see the core problem in the peddled hyperreality that "man make fire, man strong, man protector" leads to narcissism and to the inadequate product which is bare bones to get to the "good stuff". The problem with this method is that a) takes your money like taking candy from a baby and b) it takes for you an imbecile and you even thank them for it.

I don't wish t impede on your decision, you had ample time and grounded logic to make it, but I will say, that there are writers here, who were inspired by your work to write themselves too. What would happen if you did it like Stephen King in his early days, writing a short version for mass consumption and a more extended one for the more intellectually demanding? I have to confess, my views lacked on your work not because you're not a talented person, more like sexfight not being my cup of tea. Some of the readers are like a fickle mistress, they are bored by reading the same repeated motions, but at the same time refuse the attention span from those who stand out.

I have to say Catfightlover40
    I love this type of dialogue. I wish more people on this forum would discuss the emotional paradox of our upbringing and the social hypocrisy of the world we live in, when it comes to women and sex. We men are twisted, our minds warped, we consciously say we want one thing, but sub-consciously yearn for something else. Our self image is projected and protected, while the key to our inner hearts closet is kept safely tucked away so no one can see it.
    In the beginning my image of Dezerai and Delesha was just two hot women sex-fighting. They were my fantasies, my lust objects and it seemed to fit the sexfighting forums. After D-2, I ran out of lust terminology and knew that I needed to take the chains off my limited imagination about women, sex, lust and desire. I had to grow and with it the characters in the Dezerai series grew. D-3 was different and it gave me the impetus to push further. By the time I got to D-4 I had to draw on my own Martial Arts background and recall some of the powerful women I've known in my life and how they were champion Kung Fu Artist in their own right. So I made Karmen and Shalitha more than sexfighters, I needed them to be Kung Fu Warriors! Flawed, conflicted, damaged, but Warriors all the same. It was a beautiful journey my friend and as I make these stories into a full fledge novel their characters develop even more.
    But I gotta say after listening to your words, I need to find your stories and read them.

Thank you for your thoughts......they are always welcomed
    Shak

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    I have to say Catfightlover40
    I love this type of dialogue. I wish more people on this forum would discuss the emotional paradox of our upbringing and the social hypocrisy of the world we live in, when it comes to women and sex. We men are twisted, our minds warped, we consciously say we want one thing, but sub-consciously yearn for something else. Our self image is projected and protected, while the key to our inner hearts closet is kept safely tucked away so no one can see it.
    In the beginning my image of Dezerai and Delesha was just two hot women sex-fighting. They were my fantasies, my lust objects and it seemed to fit the sexfighting forums. After D-2, I ran out of lust terminology and knew that I needed to take the chains off my limited imagination about women, sex, lust and desire. I had to grow and with it the characters in the Dezerai series grew. D-3 was different and it gave me the impetus to push further. By the time I got to D-4 I had to draw on my own Martial Arts background and recall some of the powerful women I've known in my life and how they were champion Kung Fu Artist in their own right. So I made Karmen and Shalitha more than sexfighters, I needed them to be Kung Fu Warriors! Flawed, conflicted, damaged, but Warriors all the same. It was a beautiful journey my friend and as I make these stories into a full fledge novel their characters develop even more.
    But I gotta say after listening to your words, I need to find your stories and read them.

Thank you for your thoughts......they are always welcomed
    Shak

The sentiment is mutual, Shak. After long years of social isolation due to my intellectual interests and low social skills offered me to bullies on a silver platter, my initial response was a similar rage, being angry for everything with everyone, except for a special select few. It wasn't until I aged and turned to social sciences, that my appreciation for life changed, and not only did I begin to understand why things happen the way they do, but it also gave me the tools to realize how radical ideas both consume a person and also makes them disposable. I don't relate to spiteful and reactionary behavior anymore, but I still get where it comes from and how it attracts women too (though it has to be noted, in 3 cases out 5 a woman becomes violent due to sexual molestation and society's negligence to register it).

Among larger groups, an individual voice more often than not gives way to a very loud one, but it isn't always the wisest (there's a reason Nazis burned the books of Thomas Mann, not the actor of course, after he wrote about the dangers trusting them) and when it comes to young men, especially those with access to high speed internet (so mostly white) get their reviews and input from sites like 4chan and Reddit, neither of which is well known for being an encyclopedia on how to treat our fellow human beings.

Women are interested in catfight and sexfight stories, they're just not interested in lack of anatomical knowledge or pure objectification, not to mention the seemingly never ending requests for hookups. Then there's the recurring issue of two or more women fighting because of or for something we think they'd fight over. The number one fuel for ignorance is the presumption that on an instinctive level women are just like us and lie about it, when in fact the origin of ladylike behavior, or at least their agreement to it, comes from wanting to avoid situations that are too damaging or embarrassing. We may fight for territory, they might do it to death aka the nuclear option, no proliferation.

Whenever I write a detective story I always try to come up with a unique way to do it, or at least a unique reason. That's because in real life we're creatures of habit, so the majority of crimes happens around where the perp lives (comfort/hunting zone) and victims are in 9 times out 10 someone they know intimately. A summary would be home altercation predictably turn into manslaughter, case closed. It'd be boring. It's not unlike for fetish stories, the very basic concept is simple, 2 usual suspect go in, the winner/survivor comes out. It can be done, but there's a limit to it, something Larry Flint has not foreseen or did not care. If you offer cheap in bulk for public consumption, not many will want the special edition. While freedom might not be limited by outside regulation, an unwillingness to invite creativity is, and without progress, creativity dies. This is why after the war Leni Riefenstahl could only shoot nature documentaries, she was only good at staging mass rallies as long as it was something radical (yet in contrast Eisenstein was way more creative).

Heck, kayfabe was invented to entertain wrestling fans, and I know of at least one Korean mainstream(!) movie that has introduced a(n albeit coerced) sexfight, so there is demand for more detailed work. I see my battleground in trying to get others to understand the intersection of having a catfight and/or sexfight fetish with other beliefs. If one doesn't like to be stereotyped (I know I sure don't) as a beer chugging, basement dwelling, neck bearded hick, then ask for a bit more than insanely hot women duking it out in the mud. The funny thing is, any environment where there are plenty of beautiful women (and thus are immune to our perception of beauty) is a genuine staging ground for a fight. It could be a collection of stories from her first catwalk through taking over the agency to losing everything.