Thread: Smother me once, shame on you...

TheTitfightWriter

Smother me once, shame on you...

I caught myself daydreaming the other day. I was actually thinking of a personal hygiene ad for kids and parents that had the words head, head lice sung to the tune of UB40?s Red, Red Wine. Yes, it?s stupid. Yes, I can?t believe it entered my ADHD addled dome. Yes, considering what happened and what I was about to do again, I was happy for the distraction.

I?m Angela. I?m a 33 year old mother of 2. I?m attractive, but not gorgeous, and have a pretty rockin mom bod if I do say so myself. I?m a natural brunette and I?m just a hair shy of 5?4?. I?ve got my weight consistently around 125 these days. My curves are what Brett likes. I guess I would be called voluptuous with a bit of an hourglass figure. My legs and butt are still nice, thanks to soccer growing up and jogging/aerobics now. I?m not muscular but I?m not fat either.

My real selling point is my boobs. They?re pretty freaking great, especially after having kids. They bounced back once both little ones were weaned, and sit almost as high as ever. I typically wear a 32D that keeps them in check without showing more than necessary. It?s a comfort thing, really. Sometimes, though, I like to get an ego boost by reminding myself how hot I can be by putting on a pushup bra and wearing a low cut top out in public. It?s thrilling to see the jealous wives, girlfriends, and even waitresses. Until you?ve had a couple of tykes trying to wreck your body, don?t you dare judge me.

Anywho, I guess this is where I get to the damn point instead of stalling. Danielle was the daughter of one of the families in the neighborhood. She had babysat for us for years until finally going away to college last fall. She?s always been a real sweetheart, unlike her bitch mother Stacy. Yeah, I know it?s catty and ridiculous, but every time we saw Stacy she was falling out of her top. I finally showed off my girls around her one time and all the blonde bimbo did was glare at me jealously. I bet it killed her that I had a man who stuck around instead of having to shake my tits at everyone in hopes that I could trick one into hooking up with me.

Like I said, Danielle was a sweetheart. She dressed like more of a real woman than her mom ever did. I?d be lying if I said I didn?t notice the tight little body she was developing, but it wasn?t because she was trying to show it off. It was just that good. A girl like that would be a real catch for some college guy who isn?t some frat boy bro.

When summer rolled around, and we weren?t particularly satisfied with any of the new babysitters we tried, it was a relief to hear that Danielle was home for break. Brett and I picked a night in the middle of the week to grab dinner on our own, knowing that a young college girl wasn?t going to want to miss the weekend parties with her old friends.

She showed up at our door and I nearly lost it right there. It looked like she had transformed into her mother in just two semesters away. Granted, she?s barely 19 and just discovering herself away from everything she knew before, but the little blonde college girl showed up in shorts that showed ass cheek and a top that exposed her belly button and scooped her big boobs right up into our faces. I made a little note to mention it to her at the end of the night and quickly got back into the mood to spend an evening with my husband.

When we got back, it was clear that Danielle was still the perfect sitter she had always been. I told Brett to go up and check on the kids while I paid her for the night. I guess he didn?t sense anything was amiss and went right on up like I told him to. Having Danielle to myself, I simply asked her if she could dress more appropriately when she?s at our house. It wasn?t anything personal, and I thought I said it as reasonably as I could, but her response is one that I couldn?t believe.

?Don?t tell me how to dress. I?m an adult and I?ll wear whatever I want to. I?ve seen you leave here plenty of times with barely more on than I?m wearing right now. Unless you?re afraid Mr. Richardson will be thinking about me all night then you?ve got nothing to worry about.?

I don?t know what came over me, but I definitely started to threaten the little tart before she flat out challenged me to titfight her. I guess she knew that her mom backed down when I put my boobs out there to shut hers down, and Danielle wanted to restore some family pride. Before I knew it, I was over at her house while Stacy was gone, titfighting this college girl who had been in our house dozens of times. I underestimated just how firm she would be at her age and, before I knew it I was getting smothered unconscious by her fat tities.

That?s what led to this afternoon. Brett has the kids for the afternoon, undoubtedly filling them with enough sugar to keep every candy company on the planet in business for another 15 years. I, on the other hand, am standing in Danielle?s room again, wearing nothing but a matching thong and bra that makes my already big boobs look enormous. She got me the first time, but that?s because I was flustered and didn?t realize just how much she had grown up. That?s not happening again.

Danielle?s probably an inch taller than me and I would guess her boobs are a good 34C and still growing. They?ve got that youthful firmness that comes with still growing breasts stretching their encasing flesh to its limit. I?ve got bigger, longer nipples then she does, and I?m going to use them this time. She?s got the firmness advantage over my tits, but I?ve got the size and I?m pretty sure the rest of my body is stronger than hers. I?ve definitely got better legs and a better butt.

I?m not even listening to her taunts now. She?s not very good at trash talk anyways. Typical college girl BS that doesn?t even phase me now. I?m staying out of it because this isn?t about that kind of thing. I just want her to know her place and put some clothes on around my kids, and this is the only way I can think of to do it. I won?t make the mistakes I did last time and I think I?m going to enjoy setting things straight between us. Who knows, maybe after this I?ll smash that bitch mom of hers like I?ve been wanting to do for years.

There it goes. She?s gotten rid of her teeny top and those gorgeous young boobs are staring at me again. I match the move, grinning because I didn?t jiggle much, and decide I want to send her a message. Both hands go to the back of my head, causing my boobs to lift up on my chest, and I?m doing a little dance with them by using my shoulder muscles to lift one at a time. She?s acting like she?s not impressed, but her eyes give her away. She knows she got lucky last time and I?m going to even the score.

I let her control the last fight. She took the initiative from the very beginning and I never got into the fight before it was over. She flattened me out pretty bad and then pinned me down while smothering me. I have no problem returning the favor.

?Shit!?

I?m so far inside my own head I didn?t even see her make her move until it was too late. She took two quick steps and plowed those things right into mine, nearly knocking me on my ass. She started to crack a smile, happy with her quick start, when I put an end to that by firing back with my own boob bump that knocked the teen back a few steps.

That hint of confusion on her face is priceless. She thought she was going to walk all over me again, but one good response was all it took for me to disavow her of that silliness. That?s the opening I needed, and another big slam from the front has her backing up again. I grab her arms to hold her in place, and a third shot has the teen?s knees buckling from the pain. Her eyes look hurt, scared, and really pissed off.

?Fuck!?

My right tit just slapped me in my face. Danielle shoved her boobs into the bottom of mine so hard that they flew up to my face. My girls didn?t even stop shaking and she slammed me again from the bottom, sending them flying one more time. As soon as I registered that, my left tit felt like it exploded as hers came flying in from the side and slapped it full force.

The brat is so quick I?m struggling to match her pace. It?s great to see how much damage I do with every hit by my tits, but she?s just got too much energy. I need to find a way to slow her down for a moment and let my size do the work for me. I feel her bed hit the back of my legs and just as she lurches forward again, I turn to the side and pull her down onto the bed. She barely rolls over in time to see my body slamming down onto hers, my tits crushing hers while I knock the wind out of our babysitter.

?It?s over for you now.?

It registers with me that my voice still doesn?t have any real venom in it. I?m grinding away at Danielle?s boobs, with my body holding hers down, but even now it?s just a matter of principle to me. I don?t know if she?ll be willing to be our sitter again after this, but a line had to be drawn. I can?t help but smile as I see the young blonde bite her lip as my big tits drag hers around in circles while I grind down on them.

I?m making good progress now. Her breasts are softening under mine, and I can see the look in her eyes that says she realizes what?s happening to her. I bet she never thought there was a chance that some neighborhood wife would have the goods and the attitude to beat her big, strong tits. I wonder why she winked at me?

?Dammit, no!?

Danielle grabbed me in a hug and rolled my body over so that she?s on top. Before I can react she?s got both of my arms pinned down with her hands, her pelvis is right above mine, and she drops those firm young boobs right into my rack. I know my eyes go wide as she pushes up just to drop another bomb down on me. There?s a look of pure, feral glee in the blonde?s eyes as she does it a third time.

She?s got me straddled, with my arms immobilized, and is able to ride me anytime I try to buck free. I can?t let this happen again. My boobs are better than hers. There?s no way I should be losing to someone who hasn?t even finished growing into her body yet. I?ve got to figure out a way to get out of this quickly.

?Fuck!?

?Shit!?

?Son of a bitch!?

?Okay, okay, I give.?

I can?t stop the tears from running down my face. Danielle stays sitting on my lap and pulls me up into a seated position with my face even with her tits. They?re red, definitely not as firm, but otherwise don?t look too bad. I can?t believe that?s what I?m thinking right now, but it?s the only thing on my mind.

?I can?t believe my mom was scared to challenge your tits. Hers put up a much better fight than yours do. All that time she could have kept being herself and she let some snobby brunette intimidate her. I can?t wait to tell her I beat you again. Maybe she?ll finally have the courage to whip your tits like she should have done years ago.?

I want to come up with some kind of response, but I feel my legs being grapevined as Danielle pushes her big tits in my face again and forces me down on my back. I?m not sure if she?s telling the truth about Stacy?s boobs putting up a better fight, but I?ll take my chances if the slut wants to find out. I?ll have to think about it later though, right now it?s all I can do to stay conscious.

TheTitfightWriter

The mamas with the tatas

Sitting in his den, mouth agape, the handsome guy stroked his manhood moments after clicking on the email attachment. What he saw caused his zipper to pull itself down and his right hand to take hold of his rapidly hardening penis. Stroking started almost immediately as the video began and he saw the two gorgeous MILFs standing there topless. A few moments in, he realized that he was going to have to crank one out and then start over and try to get through the entire thing. A tissue died a hero, consuming a load that threatened its structural integrity, before finding its place in the trash can beside his desk.

He could hear most of what they were saying. It occurred to him that someone was in the bedroom filming things, and he was jealous of them for sure. That was soon forgotten as the blonde and brunette trash talked like sailors on shore leave. The blonde was a little less busty overall, but looked to be even in firmness and density. She looked like she was slightly more fit than the brunette, who was a little more shapely than her opponent. He lightly stroked himself, already back to semi-hardness, as the battle started in earnest.

?You?ve had this coming for years, you smug bitch!?

?I?m going to flatten your little boobs and feed them to you skank!?

?Oh yeah, when I?m done beating your fat tits to mush, I?m going to smother you out, then fuck you with my strapon and send the video to your husband.?

?Fuck you. When I deflate your funbags, I?m going to be the one doing the smothering. Then you?re going to eat my snatch until I cum all over your face and I?m going to send that video to my husband from your email.?

?Want to up the stakes even farther cow? If you get lucky, you can drag me back to your house and use me as your sex slave for the night. If I win, I go home with you and you watch while I give your man a blowjob, a titfuck, and the best fuck of his life and see if he?s willing to stay with your loser ass afterwards.?

?You?re on.?

With that, the two beauties slammed into each other tits first. The grunts mixed together as they began slamming together vigorously. The brunette?s bigger boobs were doing more damage with each slam they connected with. The blonde was fitter, and quicker, allowing her to land more slams overall to even out the effect.

The first few minutes continued that way. The brunette landing the more powerful blows and the blonde landing the greater volume. It impressed the viewer to see the blonde having the athletic advantage, given that he knew she was nearly 10 years older than the brunette. The sheen of sweat that already covered each woman only increased the sexiness of the breast battle at hand. He knew who he wanted to see win, but he wasn?t sure if that would be the eventual outcome.

The first real advantage in the fight happened when the brunette bullied the blonde back against a wall and then held her there while leaning in and grinding their large breasts together. The muscles beginning to stand out on the back and shoulders of the brunette were just as sexy as the anguished expression on the blonde?s face. Curiously, the trash talk that began the fight was gone as it appeared each fighter was putting their entire focus into their contest.

The brunette?s tits were doing serious damage, but she was also slowing down, and the blonde?s face showed less and less irritation. Sensing her opponent slowing down, the older but fitter milf was able to switch positions and pin the other woman to the wall. With that accomplished, she went to work firing one slam after another from close range, peppering the bigger boobs with shots. Seeing the brunette?s eyes close for a brief second, the blond switched tactics and starting swinging her breasts across the other pair, side to side.

The effect was immediate, slamming the bigger boobs into each other and then dragging her mass and her nipples across them as they were squished together. Hearing the grunts turn to moans and yips, the blonde focused on the brunette?s right boob. She was rewarded with the first real wail of the night, as the other mom couldn?t handle the pain her right tit was taking and pulled her arms free to cover it up.

?Are you giving up bitch?? Getting no response the blonde followed up, ?I said, are you done bitch or do you want me to peel your arms off your weak tits and finish destroying them.?

The glare in the brunette?s eyes was enough to say that she wasn?t done. The blonde, true to her words, grabbed her arms to pull them away from her injured chest, only to have the brunette grab her in a bearhug and begin squeezing. Even in such tight confines, it was obvious to the man watching the video that the brunette was emphasizing pressing in with her left tit which signaled just how damaged the right one was.

Even so, it was impressive to watch the brunette milf lift her opponent off the ground and cinch up even tighter on the bearhug. Tears were running down her face as she applied the move, but her strength showed when the blonde?s head snapped back with a garbled scream and tears appeared in her eyes as well. The younger, stronger milf began shaking her blonde foe from side to side, ragdolling the other woman.

Seeing the bed off to the side, the brunette slung her opponent onto it and leapt towards the blonde in an attempt to boob bomb her and likely end the fight. Instead, the blonde?s quickness came into play again and she rolled out of the way at the last second and bounced back to her feet. Instead of pressing the advantage, she stepped back while the brunette cursed the missed move and stood up to face off with her opponent again.

The blonde surprised the man watching the video, and by the expression on her face the brunette as well, by raising her arms for a test of strength. As the stronger woman obliged, the blonde used her quickness to start swinging her boobs again, hoping to slap the brunette?s rack into submission. It was clear her aim was the right boob that she had worked over earlier. It was also clear that the brunette was content with landing fewer, but harder, shots with both of her tits trying to plow straight through the smaller chested woman.

Squeals escaped lips involuntarily. One moment it looked like the blonde?s plan had worked as she started raining shots on the brunette?s battered right breast. The next moment it looked like the strategy had backfired as the brunette?s bigger boobs engulfed more and more of the smaller pair with a direct hit. The tide swung back and forth, both pairs of boobs showing obvious signs of softening and bruising, making the man wonder just how much longer things could last.

His answer came quickly, and decisively, as one woman ripped her hands free and clutched her beaten chest. The other peeled those arms apart, and began assaulting them with renewed vigor, taunting the loser with each blow.

?Where are your big, tough tits now bitch??

Slam.

?I thought you were going to fuck me up.?

Slap.

?Who?s the better woman??

Smash.

?I can?t wait to see the look on his face when he see whose tits are better.?

Squash.

?I knew it. I never should have doubted my girls against your fat bags. Let me hear you say it bitch!?

?I give. Please stop hurting my tits.?

The winner shoved the loser down on the bed and covered her face with the winning boobs. It didn?t take long for the loser to stop kicking, her breathing becoming shallow and labored, causing the winner to stand up with a glow as she walked over to her purse and pulled out a monster strapon.

Grabbing the still unconscious woman by the hair, the winner smacked her face until she awoke, smiling broadly while taunting the other woman about how she wanted her awake for this. With that established, the winner flipped the loser over onto her stomach, pulled her hips up, and entered her doggy style with one hand gripping the loser?s hair. Despite the circumstances, or maybe because of them, the loser?s hips began thrusting in time with the fake cock, leading to another barrage of insults from the winner about what a whore she was. Riding the loser all the way through an orgasm, the winner confidently hopped off the bed and faced the camera with the still shiny dong strapped around her waist.

?See you soon Brett. I just beat your wife?s weak tits and now you?re going to have the night of your life with a real woman.?

Brett stopped the video and saved it to his cloud account that he was positive Angela knew nothing about. He wasn?t sure he would actually fuck Stacy, even though his wife had agreed to it, but he was certain that he would at least get that blowjob and titfuck. After that, who knows?