0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dezerai 5 Part 6

Chapter 6
    RASSLYN in Jamaica!

After hearing the insane drama from the last story, needless to say the family was sitting in living room, shaking their heads in shock! Guns pulled, Hotel Managers Pimped, Bitch Spinning Wheels, Cuffs, Gags, Power Bombs, Live Streaming, Mind Games with the hotel staff, Unconscious and butt ass naked in the hotel hallway with a sheet on top...etc. etc. etc.!!! Tanisha in particular had to step outside and get some air.

"Damn" was all she could say.

The mental and physical competitiveness between her mother and the woman who is like a second mother was unreal. And then there was the collateral damage of Mr. Charlton and the hotel staff. And to think, this so-called honeymoon story was not even finished yet! They still had another day.. the grand finale! What new madness was yet to be revealed? She knows how competitive her Mother and Ms. Dezerai are. It was beginning to rival the Karmen/Shalitha insanity. Then as fate would have it, at that very moment she felt a hand touch her shoulder, it was of all people Shalitha! She looked at Tanisha, smiled then placed an arm around her.

"This is hard for me to hear, I can only imagine what it’s like for you."

Tanisha shook her head and exhaled.

"After today, we may all need counseling."

They looked at each other and laughed.

“This is my mother Shali, who I respect more than anyone; but THIS SHIT HERE!”

Tanisha could only shake her head.

“Yeah, that’s my Auntie Delesha…. The Davenport Matriarch!”

They both laughed again and hugged for moral support.

“Ya know, I bet they told Mom about all this, cuz this would be right up her freaky ally!” Shalitha breathed.

“Yeah…Latoya was a fire cracker!” Tanisha laughed.

“You have no idea!” Shalitha laughed.

“Spending as much time with your Mom as I did, trust me I knew; and after hearing, this…. it makes sense they would tell her!”

“Well, you ready for the big final?” Shalitha looked at her.

“NOOO!” Tanisha answered truthfully.

They looked at each other and laughed nervously again and walked back inside. It was time for the homestretch………the wild, insane homestretch!!!

It was the day of reckoning and Delesha and Dezerai stood before each other naked in their private cabin on the beach. The 3Rs got everything boxed that morning, but Delesha and Dezerai knew better than to have the 3Rs bring their things to their private cabin. Dezerai only gave them hope of extracurricular activity to keep them from reporting the freaky activities the night before and the gun incidents. But they had no intention of anything happening between them. But being alone with them in their private cabin could be inviting trouble, it’s no telling what those men would try and do! So Delesha had her cousin Mama Gee send her sons to move the boxes and luggage from the hotel rooms to the cabin. They told the 3Rs they changed their mind about extracurricular treats. The 3Rs didn’t like that, but there was nothing they could do about it. Because Mama Gees sons showed up early that morning. Four of the biggest craziest looking Rude Boy Jamaicans on the island. They were 6’4” and above and thug thru and thru. When the 3Rs saw them, they were only too glad to get the hell up outta there.
    “Doan worry Mama Dees, we let de Tree-Rs know, dere is no touching Mama Dees!”
    “Tell Mama Gee, we’ll see be there tomorrow and hang out before we go.”
    Delesha and Dezerai hugged them goodbye and the sons went back to the hotel to make sure the 3Rs got the full message.

Both women were now alone and away from the eyes and ears of others. They looked at each other with all kinds of mix emotions. After yesterday’s madness Delesha was in a very vengeful mood, but overall, she was grateful that Dezerai was only playing her usual psychological warfare games.
    THERE WAS NO ACTUAL LIVE STREAMING!!!
    The truth is she never believed Dezerai would do such a thing, but still she had the skill to pull it off and the moxie if challenged. The next morning Delesha woke up and immediately called Tanisha, who confirmed that Dezerai indeed did not live stream her and Delesha breathed a sigh of relief. Still all the mental torture that Dezerai inflicted deserved an ass kicking and Delesha looked at her life-mate and felt inspired to deliver it…. WITH INTEREST!!!
    “You just love mind-fucking me, don’t you?” she accused the arrogant Dezerai.
    “Don’t act like you don’t like it! The more you want to kick my ass, the better our sex gets.”
    Dezerai was looking at her knowing she one upped her yesterday.
    “Well in that case we gonna have mind blowing sex today, cuz I’m about to lay your manipulative mind-fucking ass out!” Delesha threatened.
    Dezerai laughed.
    “I’ve heard that before…. but it’s all talk, cuz you have………. NEVAH…. laid me out little girl…. you hear me bitch……. I SAID NEVAH……and you NEVAH will either!”
    “I can definitely say the same to you; you have never, ever, ever beaten me in a straight up bitch-vs-bitch sexfight! And that streak will continue after today BITCH…. am I clear little girl…. NEVAH!!!”
    “Then consider this fight our Nevah Land Priss, cuz after today, one of us is going to lose…. after today, somebody’s streak is coming to an end.”
    They glared at each other and walked up to each other. After four days of head games and hand cuffs both women were ready for an old fashion kick ass throw-down! They were hungry to engage in an uninterrupted bitch-to-bitch battle, just the two of them locked in a private cabin with nothing but clear beach and fresh air around them. The setting was incredible, warm, isolated and intimately romantic! The thought that they had damn near 20 hours of uninterrupted bitch-to-bitch warfare between them, was so intoxicating, they decided to set up multiple recording equipment to record as many angles as they could. They moved closer and were now face-to-face…. as once again, it’s Dezerai vs Delesha as if has been since they were 18, now married, their journey has always been straight to each other and they knew it and relished it. Delesha communicated this when put her forehead against Dezerai’s and glared deep in her eyes. “This is as it should be, it has always been you and me, there has never been anyone else for us but each other!”
    Dezerai was actually moved and a little shocked when she heard that. Even though Delesha has declared her love and commitment, to hear her say it like this, that it has always been just them and no one else, is something she would say, but not Delesha. Dezerai held the stare, but her eyes locked into Delesha’s not with competitive anger, but a certain vulnerability.
    “You believe that……. it’s always been just us and no one else?” Dezerai’s voice shook some.
    Delesha looked at her and brought her face fully against Dezerai’s.
    “No one……ever! What about you?”
    “What do you mean what about me, you never have had to ask me that…. I always told you it is you and only you…. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE ANYONE FOR ME BUT YOU!”
    Dezerai pushed her face into Delesha’s to emphasize her point, her eyes boring deep into Delesha’s.
    “I know…. but deep inside I was always afraid if I open my heart up to you fully, you would betray me and leave me hung out to dry.”
    “I know that’s why I never pushed you away!”
    “You scared me yesterday…with that live stream madness…. I thought you were deliberately trying to push me away, to hurt me!”
    Dezerai was thoughtful for a moment.
    “I noticed you were quieter than usual, I expected you to be raging angry and threatening and ferocious, but instead you were quieter, almost like that week after I pinned you at your house 3 months ago. It was actually a little scary.”
    “Live streaming me like that would be the ultimate betrayal…it would end us!” Delesha looked at Dezerai with a cold anger, not the normal fury!
    “Well tickling me and spinning me none stop, though fun, still jeopardizes my health…after all I am over 50! Truthfully Dee it scares me too; I have asked you to stop and you haven’t, so I needed a deterrent…Live Streaming is it!”
    “Are you saying you may actually live stream me if I tickle you?”
    “Maybe!”
    Delesha looked at Dezerai with a fury, that Dezerai had never seen before.
    Dezerai steadied herself, as she felt her own competitive energy begin to ignite!
    “Why do I get the feeling I’m being threatened here…. are you threatening me Dezerai?”
    Delesha had not called her Dezerai since they first got together at 36, it was a little unsettling. Dezerai squared her shoulders steadied herself, looking Delesha dead in the eye.
    “I’m just letting you know what is!”
    Delesha’s fury increased and a fire came out in her voice.
    “WHAT IS? Well let me tell you something Mz Dezerai, if you try live streaming me again…. then consider this your warning and a definite threat!”
    “A warning…. a threat?” Dezerai’s anger rose.
    “A warning and a threat!” Delesha confirmed her anger rising.
    “The last time we almost got into a real fight, we promised each other to ‘keep it sexy’ are you now breaking that promise…Mzzz Delesha?”
    Dezerai was now pissed and prepared for war.
    “You broke it with that live stream shit!”
    “I didn’t live stream you, I only pretended to!”
    “That was enough!”
    “What about the spinning and tickling, what if I would have had a heart attack, then what would you have done?”
    Delesha was silent for a moment.
    “Just stop the live streaming games is that clear!”
    “HELL, NO THAT SHIT’S NOT CLEAR…. ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION BITCH!!!” Dezerai exploded all the sexiness now vanished.
    “You better remove the base in your voice, I’ll answer the question when I’m good and damn ready, is that clear!!!”
    “OH, YOU THINK YOU’RE THE BADDEST BITCH BETWEEN US HUH? THAT, SOMEHOW MY SEXINESS MAKES ME LESS OF AN ASS KICKING BITCH THAN YOU!”
    Dezerai pushed her face hard into Delesha’s!
    “YOU MADE THAT MISTAKE WHEN WE WAS 18 BITCH! MAKE IT AGAIN NOW AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS!”
    Delesha lowered her voice as she growled threateningly.
    “I’m warning you Dezerai, get the fuck out of my face before I fuck you up!”
    Dezerai then stepped back, turned and walked over to her bag in the corner and put her gym shorts and sports bra on. She then stood up….
    “Go put your gear on bitch…. this next fight ain’t sexy?”
    “You really wanna go down this road with me?”
    “PUT YOUR GEAR ON PUNK!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PUT YOUR GODDAMN GEAR ON!!!”
    Delesha’s mouth fell open as she looked shocked and hurt. Then fury lit her fuse and she exploded.
    “ALRIGHT FUCK IT…. YOU ASKED FOR THIS ASS KICKING IS THAT CLEAR?”
    “QUITE STALLIN’ AND GET DRESSED BITCH!” Dezerai cut her off!
    Delesha stormed over to her bag and quickly dressed. She stood up just in time to see Dezerai advancing towards her with fury in her eyes and lethal intent in her heart. They met each other in the middle of the room and grabbed each other. Because they had trained with Kenny in Jujitsu, grappling and mat wrestling over the last 3 years this was not the same screaming hugging sex match of old; this was now a true battle. Dezerai took her down with a hip throw and tried to pin her to the floor for a reverse throat lock to end it quickly. But Delesha spun grabbed her in a headlock and rolled her over jamming her own forearm under throat, for her own reverse throat grip. But Dezerai turned her head and body quickly before she could lock it in and jammed a palm under her chin pushing her back. Delesha kicked free and stood, but from a squat position Dezerai bulldozed forward planting Delesha on her back, but Delesha grabbed her by the arm and rolled taking Dezerai with her. Dezerai landed on her back but rolled, but Delesha was on her, trying to pin her. Dezerai reversed the pin and they began grappling for top position. Their battle was aggressive as both women fought to control each other. They were rolling and struggling as their wrestling turned Greco-Roman style, which they also trained with Kenny. The action slowed to an intense battle of locks, grips and leverage. They were on the floor rolling and fighting for top position, so one or the other can get the proper grip and force the other to submit. Their strength was equal and each woman panted and growled for dominance. Delesha lowered a shoulder into Dezerai’s mid-section and spread her legs for leverage. She gripped her arms around her waist powering into her forcing her back. Dezerai quickly spread her own legs to stop the backpedal and forced Delesha down and grabbed her head in a reverse headlock. They grappled fiercely with Dezerai trying to use her weight to force Delesha face first into the carpet, but Delesha had different ideas and actually changed tactics. Instead of powering forward she lifted Dezerai off her feet and completed a reverse power slam to the floor. Dezerai landed on her back hard and Delesha again spread her legs forcing her shoulders deep into Dezerai’s torso. Her forearm again came into Dezerai’s chin to force her head, but Dezerai wrapped her powerful calves and thighs around Delesha’s rib cage squeezing painfully, while re-establishing the reverse headlock. She forced Delesha head lower and gripped her neck powerfully. But Delesha rose up on her powerful legs, until she was in a pyramid. Delesha gripped Dezerai’s arm that was on her neck and pivoted, rolling them sideways, then forward. Dezerai hit a table and everything on top fell off. Dezerai had to loosen her grip to protect herself from falling objects. At that moment Delesha slipped her head out and bulldozed forward and slammed Dezerai back down. She then slipped a hand back under Dezerai’s chin, jamming her head back. Dezerai was vulnerable and she rolled them to protect her chin and throat. Delesha was hoping for that and immediately diverted the roll and was able slip behind to go for a reverse throat lock. But Dezerai was too quick and twisted until they were now face to face. Looking at each other fiercely, they each went for another headlock and actually blocked each other. After a series of grips, locks and rolls they separated and leaped to their feet crouching and circling. This time Delesha lunged first going for her legs to take her down but Dezerai was waiting spreading out again and using her highly skilled and powerful hands to slam her to the floor. Dezerai was behind her in a flash and jammed her shoulder into Delesha’s back forcing her to remain face down. She spread out and used her leverage to keep her down, while gripping her waist with her powerful arms. Delesha gripped Dezerai’s hands to loosen the grip but Dezerai was not having it. They squirmed and struggled on the floor in this position for several minutes with Delesha unable to dislodge Dezerai. Even though she knew Dezerai was strong Delesha was actually surprised she couldn’t break her grip and found herself having to come up with a different strategy to free herself. Meanwhile Dezerai was slowly working her way up Delesha’s back, hoping to get a full nelson for another body slam or a reverse throat grip and submit her. But in her aggression to get higher her attention diverted her attention from her spread legs and Delesha felt the weight shift. She instinctively rolled to the weak side and sent Dezerai to her back. Once again Delesha spun and came up with a forearm to the chin and spread her legs for leverage. She knew Dezerai would once again scissor her waist, so when Dezerai locked in Delesha lifted her off the floor and powered her back down ferociously slamming her to the carpet, stunning her! But stunned or no stunned, Dezerai would not break her leg grip and was able to lock her in close and keep her from getting the leverage to lift and slam her again. Delesha instead tried to pin her to the front and force her chin back, but Dezerai lifted her legs in a backward reverse curl move and turned Delesha sideways. She went to mount her but Delesha grabbed her in a reverse headlock stopping the roll and they fought for control. Dezerai got a hand under the headlock and began powerfully lifting Delesha’s forearm dislodging her neck. Delesha fought back ferociously and both growled with fury. Finally, Dezerai slipped her head free of Delesha’s head lock and powered forward slamming her on her back. Dezerai went for her own forearm to the throat, but Delesha reverted back to judo and jammed a foot in Dezerai’s torso lifting her and throwing her over her body. Dezerai landed a foot away from Delesha and quickly got to her feet. Delesha rose and the two of them faced off again in a crouch circling each other. It was amazing that each woman as angry as they were with each other did not attempt to throw a blow, instead just wrestling. Later they both admitted, as angry as they were, they did not want to harm each other. But that was not their thinking at this moment as they were breathing hard and circling.
    “Is this what you want bitch…. huh?” Delesha was panting. “After all these years we were happy, then we finally get married, now five days later we break-up?”
    “You started this Dee……because I try to keep things sexy between us, you think you can just punk me whenever you want!”
    “I’ve never tried to punk you Dee!”
    “You always try and punk me!”
    They were circling breathing hard, eyes still intense.
    “Why would I try to punk you Dee…. when I love you?”
    “I was ready to apologize to you for the live stream threat, but instead you tried to punk me by threatening me!”
    Delesha was silent, but still furious.
    “The live streaming hurt Dee…. I want what we do to remain between just us…. I want our world to be our world, no one else.”
    “That’s what I want, but you act like you’re the only one who gets hurt between us. I told you the tickling was scary. Tickling me while we’re wrestling is fun. Chaining me to a wheel, and spinning me and tickling me for several hours is scary Dee. I asked you to stop, because I can feel my nervous system and my heart rate get erratic. But you wouldn’t stop, you kept going even though we both knew I could be in trouble.”
    Again, Delesha was silent but still circling.
    “I wasn’t trying to give you a heart attack Dee.”
    “Really, my games were bullshit Dee, I would never put you in harm’s way, especially in social media. Everything I did was mind games only, not putting you in physical or even social jeopardy.”
    “Really…. what about when you set on my back for hours 3 months ago Dee. I still feel residuals from that day.”
    This time Dezerai was silent, but still circling.
    “I wasn’t trying to hurt your back Dee.”
    “I don’t believe you Dezerai…. because you play head games and you will lie. I believe if motivated you would have live streamed me butt naked to millions.”
    “Just like I could have had a heart attack and you would not have stopped, even with my life in danger.”
    “Just like my back could have been damaged and you would not have given a shit!”
    “THAT’S NOT TRUE DEE……I CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND WELL BEING!”
    “You’re a liar……you would have live steamed me butt ass naked to millions if you felt the proper motivation…….do you deny it…………. ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!”
    Dezerai paused and Delesha saw it and flipped out!
    “I KNEW IT……I KNEW IT……. YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!”
    Delesha attacked with that and tackled Dezerai taking her down. She gripped her throat with her powerful hands squeezing, while spreading out to prevent a roll. Dezerai snarled viciously and gripped her throat back with both hands and now neither could breathe. Dezerai tried to roll, but Delesha’s leverage prevented it, but Dezerai reversed tactics and duplicated Delesha’s judo move and jammed a foot in her torso, then lifting and throwing. Delesha flew over Dezerai and fell a couple of feet away. They both leaped to their feet and met with a fierce series of Jujitsu grips on wrists and tried to take each other down again. They hit the carpet and gripped each other fiercely wrapping their powerful bodies together again face-to-face. Their legs tangled aggressively and both woman locked in joint to joint and muscle to muscle. Arms wrapped around each other in a bear hug, they rolled face-to-face, eyes locked fiercely.
    “FUCK YOU DEE…FUCK YOU!” Delesha screamed.
    “FUCK YOU BACK DEE! I WANTED TO ADMIT I WAS WRONG, BUT YOU JUST HAD TO THREATEN ME DIDN’T YOU…. WHY COULDN’T YOU JUST LOVE ME LIKE YOU SAID YOU DO? WHY WOULDN’T YOU LET ME ADMIT I WAS WRONG DEE? I JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU I WAS WRONG!!!!”
    “BECAUSE…. YOU…. YOU…. RRRAAAAGGGGHHHH!”
    Delesha released her bear hug and grabbed Dezerai’s face and glowered viciously at her….
    “BECAUSE I CAN’T TRUST YOU…. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WHEN I FINALLY START TRUSTING YOU, YOU TURN AROUND AND DO THIS!!!” Delesha screamed.
    “WHAT ABOUT YOU, DID YOU WANT TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK DEE………DID YOU?” Dezerai screamed back also gripping her head.
    “I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!” Delesha answered her.
    “AND I DON’T WANT TO HURT YOU…. I WAS WRONG……WHY WON’T YOU LET ME APOLOGIZE……WHY WON’T YOU FORGIVE ME?”
    “BECAUSE I’M SCARED DEE…. THAT’S WHY!”
    “AND I’M NOT?”
    “YOU NEVER ACT SCARED!”
    “THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’M NOT SCARED!”
    “OF WHAT? I DON’T PLAY THE HEAD GAMES YOU DO!”
    “IS THAT ALL YOU THINK I DO, IS PLAY HEAD GAMES?”
    “I’M THROUGH TALKING ABOUT THIS DEZERAI, GET THE FUCK OFF ME?”
    “NO, YOU NEED TO STAY HERE AND DEAL WITH THIS!”
    “WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU’RE TALKING TO? DON’T TALK TO ME LIKE I’M A CHILD!”
    “WHAT THE HELL…. I’M JUST TRYING TO….”
    “SHUT THE HELL UP DEE…. JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!” Delesha felt herself losing it.
    Dezerai’s eyes blazed with fury….
    “MAKE ME SHUT UP BITCH????”
    They both screamed and attacked again grappling furiously, all the while their faces an inch apart as they rolled and struggled to pin each other! It was a strength to strength struggle now, both women growling angrily as legs locked, tangled and fought for control. Their held their head grip never breaking eye contact as they fought for dominance.
    “AARRRRRGGGHHHHH”
    They screamed and growled as their faces bumped together. Suddenly both started biting each other’s lips; no one knows who initiated it, but Delesha and Dezerai gripped each other mouth to mouth, biting and snapping and screaming! They rolled over and over on the floor until they rolled out the patio door which was open and hit the deck separating. They leaped to their feet snarling viciously and charged each other, locking their bodies and mouths together hard. They gripped each other in a bear hug fighting to take each other down as mouths bit and chewed aggressively! They stumbled to the edge of the deck and fell in the sand, continuing to bite and wrestle for dominance. The sand got in their eyes and they kicked free of each other and stood glaring at each other wiping their eyes clear.
    “YOU BITCH…. YOU LIKE US FIGHTING LIKE THIS DON’T YOU…. WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LOVE FOR A FUCKING CHANGE, WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE A GODDAMN FIGHT WITH YOU?”
    Dezerai was feeling hurt as well as anger.
    “I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ABOUT YOU…EVERYTIME I LET MY HEART GO WITH YOU, YOU HAVE TO START PLAYING HEAD GAMES…. WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE WITH YOU DEE…I GET SICK OF THAT SHIT!”
    “SO THAT’S IT, YOU THINK PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE IS ALL I WANT…HELL DEE……I THINK PHYSICAL WARFARE IS ALL YOU WANT…. WHICH IS WORSE DEE…PHYSICAL WARFARE OR PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE HUH…………ANSWER ME YOU BITCH?”
    “BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU’RE SMARTER THAN ME, AND YOU KNOW IT!”
    “WELL, YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONGER THAN ME, AND YOU KNOW IT!”
    “YOU KNOW WHAT I’M SICK OF THIS DEE!” Delesha turned to leave.
    “GO AHEAD LEAVE THEN…. BREAK MY HEART DEE!”
    Dezerai turned and walked back in the cabin devastated. Delesha stopped and turned equally devastated.
    “YOU GIVE ME NO CHOICE DEE…. I HAVE TO FIGHT BACK OR ELSE IT’S HEAD GAMES DAY AND NIGHT, 24/7!!!!!!”
    Dezerai stopped and turned….
    “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT…. I HAVE TO FIGHT BACK WITH HEAD GAMES OR ELSE WE WOULD NEVER SHOW LOVE TO EACH OTHER, YOU’RE SO FUCKING ANGRY AND RAW AND DISTANT, I HAVE TO FIGHT TO KEEP US EMOTIONALLY CLOSE!”
    Delesha stepped back on the deck.
    “I’M ANGRY BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU’RE HEAD GAMES.”
    Delesha now entered the cabin.
    “YOU’VE BEEN ANGRY ALL YOUR LIFE, YOU’RE JUST TOO REPRESSED TO ADMIT IT!”
    Hearing this Delesha became furious and closed, yet Dezerai held her ground. They crouched to launch and paused, both women had tears in their eyes. Suddenly they both growled and lunged grabbing each other in another bear hug and held on. The grip started off fierce, but changed to need!
    “I’m not trying to hurt you Dee…. I love you! Dezerai’s voice was breaking as tears flowed down her face. Delesha broke down with that and gripped her tightly.
    “I’m afraid Dee, I don’t want to lose you!”
    They looked at each other, faces an inch apart.
    “Then don’t throw me away…. let me love you please, let me love you…. I’ve loved you since 18, let me love you Dee?”
    Dezerai began kissing her face. Delesha kissed her face back and shortly they were kissing mouth to mouth, gripping each other and kissing hard. Finally pulling away they looked at each other tears pouring down their faces.
    “I’m sorry Dee…. I don’t mean to be a hard-core bitch…. I’m just afraid.”
    “Of me, you have nothing to fear from me…. you know that!”
    “I-I know I shouldn’t be but I am!”
    “Why because of my head games?”
    “That’s part of it, but not all of it.”
    “What is it Dee?”
    “There’s something I never told you before?”
    Dezerai felt herself calm down.
    “What is it baby.”
    “I feel like I don’t deserve love Dee, that God is going to punish me, by taking you away from me.”
    “Why honey?” Dezerai’s voice was now soft.
    “Because” Delesha paused and bit her lip.
    Dezerai patiently waited. Delesha finally looked up and spoke softly.
    “Because of Terrell, Dee.”
    “Terrell, what has he got to do with us?” Dezerai was now perplexed.
    “Nothing directly, but indirectly.”
    Dezerai listened intently.
    “I left Terrell when Tanisha was little, he never did anything wrong to me, he was a good man, but I never loved him.” Delesha felt tears starting to pour down her face. “he was a good man Dee” her voice cracked as she felt herself beginning to shake in Dezerai’s arms. More tears flowed as her body began trembling!!!”
    Dezerai held her lovingly.
    “He was a good man, a great Dad and I hurt him……. I hurt him bad!” she continued shaking and crying, tears pouring out of her eyes. “He didn’t deserve what I did to him!” Tears increased as she heaved and collapsed in her arms. “I was such a hateful Bitch…. Dee…. that poor man put up with my shit for 9 years……and he never once raised his voice at me and I would cuss him out for no reason at all!” Delesha slid to the floor as Dezerai went down with her and held her in her arms like a baby as Delesha heaved and shook some more…. “I never loved him…I only used him.” I dropped out of college and had too much anger and pride to go home to my family, so I coerced him into marrying me, by letting him get me pregnant with Tanisha. He loved me Dee, he always wanted to marry me and have children with me, but all I wanted from him was a safe landing spot after I dropped out of college. So, I deliberately stopped taking my pills and let him get me pregnant.” Delesha broke down in a fresh round of tears! “I knew he would take care of me after that. I hated myself for what I did, but instead of admitting it to myself, I took it out on him…. I treated him like shit, our whole marriage, until I just finally left him, high and dry.” Delesha shook as Dezerai rocked her. “I’m afraid Dee…. why would God let an evil woman like me love someone?” A fresh round of tears poured out of her. “I don’t deserve your love Dee…. I’m afraid God’s going to pay me back for what I did to Terrell.” Delesha buried her head in Dezerai’s shoulder and wept like a baby. “Sooner or later, you’re going to get sick of me and my evil ways and leave me and I’m going to deserve it!”
    Delesha cried out loud, tears pouring out of her as she shook and wept over and over again. Dezerai kissed her head and rocked her, squeezing her close.
    “I’ll never get sick of you, I’ll never leave you…. I love you just the way you are…. always have…. always have!”
    Dezerai held her tightly and rocked her back and forth like a baby as Delesha surrendered to her emotional state and wept continuously. It was the first time in Delesha’s life she ever wept like this and all the years of pent up rage and guilt poured out of her as she clung to Dezerai who at that moment became her anchor.
    “I don’t want to hurt you Dee…. I’m just afraid” Delesha’s voice was strangled as she continued crying and shaking. “I’ve never been in love before you. I only know anger and since you like my anger, I felt comfortable to love with anger. But my anger is also my weakness Dee. I know you recognized this from the beginning and used this to manipulate me! My anger and my sexuality are one, they feed each other.” She looked at Dezerai. “That’s why I’m afraid to really love you, because if I let go and love you, I get vulnerable. And I know how you get bored with vulnerability and predictability. You keep asking me to let go and love you, but I’ve watched you lose respect for those who open up too much to you.” Delesha looked up at her at her, tears still streaming down her face. “I know you’re going to say you won’t get bored with me and leave me and I love you for it, but I’ve seen you do it, it’s in your nature Dee…. you get bored easily! Why do you think I left you back when we first started seeing each other? Because I had fallen deeply in love with you and was afraid you would leave me. Not only that I felt God did not want me to love a woman, so I went back to church, to be forgiven. That and what I did to Terrell, I was an emotional wreck. I never resolved all this Dee, my own sins and knowing how you are. You get bored with predictability and routine. I don’t but you do. If we’re not fighting and competing Dee, you will get bored with me and you know it.”
    Dezerai tried to answer, but the sound of her own voice and her eyes betrayed her.
    “I-I won’t get bored with you Dee…. I-I just want you to love me back….to let go!”
    Delesha wiped the tears from her eyes.
    “You can’t even say it with a clear conscience because you know I’m right. Isn’t that the real reason you always pick fights with me, isn’t that the reason you always provoke me? If I were not a pissed off loud angry bitch, you wouldn’t want me Dee. You like me angry and loud and vengeful and pissed off! You need me trying to kick your ass…that’s the only way you can stay engaged, otherwise you would have left me a long time ago.”
    Dezerai was shaking her head vigorously, but Delesha persisted.
    “I don’t deserve to be loved Dee and you don’t love as deep as you think!” Delesha sat up and looked her in the eye. “Just like I have to admit about me and Terrell and my fear that God will judge me for my sins, so you have to admit, you get bored easy and would leave me if I become too vulnerable.”
    Dezerai let her go and stood up.
    “You’re wrong about me!” she turned and walked away. Delesha stood up.
    “Now who’s walking away…. now who needs to hear this?”
    Dezerai turned angry…
    “I’m not gonna let you flip this Dee……I refuse to let you flip the script here.”
    “Really, you flip scripts on me all the time…. but when the shoe is on the other foot, you don’t want to wear it!”
    “Shut up Dee…. just shut the fuck up!” Dezerai started walking towards the deck.
    “See look at us Dee? We’re playing tag again…. first, I get mad, then you provoke, then I threaten you, then you start some shit, then I attack, then you respond! And you know what’s next Dee…. HOT, AGGRESSIVE SEX? CUZ YOU KNOW US, IT’S ONLY GOOD FOR US WHEN IT’S AGGRESSIVE, HUH DEZERAI? THAT’S RIGHT I JUST CALLED YOU DEZERAI…. ISN’T THAT OUR PATTERN…. YOU TEASE, I GET MAD, YOU TEASE MORE, I GET MADDER, YOU TEASE UNTIL I LOSE IT AND ATTACK, YOU MATCH ME FIRE FOR FIRE AND OUR SEX IS OFF THE HOOK! NOW HERE WE ARE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, AT THIS MOMENT PLAYING MORE TAG. EXCEPT THIS TIME, YOU’RE MAD AND I’M PUSHING YOUR BUTTONS AND YOU WANT TO ATTACK AND BEAT MY ASS AND I’M GETTING WET JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU ATTACKING ME.” Delesha then poured on the pressure. “YOU HEAR ME BITCH, I’M WET THINKING ABOUT YOU ATTACKING ME…IT DON’T MATTER THE SCRIPT NO MORE……WHO’S MADE, WHO PROVOKES, I’M WET DEE! AND I WANNA FUCK-FIGHT YOU’RE GORGEOUS ASS RIGHT NOW BITCH AND I WOULD BET A MILLION DOLLARS YOU’RE WET TOO!” Delesha looked at her with a predatorial fury and poured the sexual gasoline on Dezerai’s fire. “ARE YOU WET DEE…. ANSWER ME BITCH…. ARRRE YOU WET……TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE?”
    Dezerai glared at her…. the script now fully flipped.
    “DON’T SAY ANOTHER MUTHAFUCKING WORD TO ME BITCH…I WILL KICK YOU’RE ASS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!”
    Delesha then pulled a Dezerai and walked right up in her face.
    “WHEN BITCH…. STOP TALKING AND START KICKING!”
    Dezerai snatched her hard, by the neck and Delesha smacked her hand away and grabbed her by the back of the head and rammed their mouths together. They were growling as they kissed the shit out of each other. Both women slammed their pelvises together. Delesha reached down and felt Dezerai’s wet pussy.
    “Feel that bitch…. I told you, you wuz wet?!?!” Delesha taunted her.
    “FUCK YOU CUNT!”
    Dezerai screamed in retaliation and slammed her fiery hot cunt ferociously into Delesha’s! Delesha smiled with that.
    “Bring it bitch…. you bring it you PRISSY LITTLE BITCH!!!!”
    Dezerai couldn’t believe it, she actually used her own line against her and Dezerai’s pussy was now boiling after hearing that!
    “WE GOT THE REST OF THIS DAY AND ALL-NIGHT BITCH AND EVEN TOMORROW IF WE NEED IT…. I’MA FUCK YOUR SHIT TO DUST…YOU HEAR ME YOU PRISSY LITTLE BITCH….TO MUTHA-FUCKING DUST!!!!!”
    Dezerai was now so hot, she wanted to rape Delesha and that’s just what she purposed to do right fucking then! While Delesha was delirious in this whole wild chaotic sexual role change. They growled and began ripping their clothes off, as they wanted nothing between them. They were naked in mere seconds and yanked each other in a headlock and dragged each other to the bed and launched in the air and hit the mattress battling! Legs locked, breasts mashed and contorting together, hard bellies slid and ground, while naked hairless pelvises smacked viciously together. they growled inside their locked mouths as they fought for dominance. They were in familiar territory now………their own private element!
    “AAAHHHH, AH…AH…. AH…AH…AH…AH…. AH…. AH…. AH…. AH!!!!!!!”
    Pelvises slammed together over and over and over again as orgasms began firing through them, spurring them on. Mouths not separating they bit and chewed and licked and kissed each other with a fire that was consuming.
    “RRRAAAARRRHHH!” Dezerai growled viciously sounding like Delesha!
    “I HOPE YOU CAN KEEP THIS UP, CUZ YOU’RE GETTING FUCKED AND THEIR’S NOT A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME……IS THAT CLEAR BITCH???”
    “PROVE IT BITCH!” Delesha growled back, sounding like Dezerai.
    They both screamed and attacked each other voraciously, their minds blown by the events unfolding in front of them. Delesha was now actually acting like Dezerai and Dezerai acting like Delesha. Bodies slammed together over and over again! They emotions on overload as they flew up and down on top of that bed, first one on top then the other. Hands gripped and pawed wildly as they tried fusing their bodies together into one!
    “OH GOD DEE, THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT….IT FEELS LIKE I’M YOU AND YOU’RE ME!” Dezerai was now moaning, her mind in the sexual twilight zone.
    “YOU TOLD ME WE ARE ONE…. REMEMBER THAT????” Delesha yelled at her.
    “YES!” Dezerai was growling and salivating!”
    “THEN ACT LIKE IT BITCH…. LET’S BECOME FUCKING ONE!!!”
    They ratcheted up the fire and attacked each other like wild animals. Hands clutching and grabbing, pelvises slamming and grinding, sweat mixing and pouring and soaking the sheets. They slammed their bodies together repeatedly and soon found a ferocious rhythm….
    “RRRAAAAGGHHHH…. FUCK! AAAAAAHHHH, AAAAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHH! Their bodies twirling and grinding, winding sensuously together, gripping and kneading and sliding, rolling and undulating!
    “WHHOOOOOO!”
    Dezerai squealed as a particularly titanic orgasm rocketed through her. But it only lit her fire brighter. She slammed Delesha on the bed and mounted her, pile driving her smooth hairless pelvis into Delesha’s equally smooth hairless pelvis like a jack hammer. Delesha spread out and invited the fury, her clit singing as it sought and met and fought with Dezerai’s. Another orgasm seized Delesha and she like Dezerai felt emboldened as her own bitchy nature began to re-asserted itself.
    “COME HERE BITCH?” Delesha snatched her closer…YOU SAY, I THINK I’M STRONGER THAN YOU? NOOOOO BITCH, I DON’T THINK I’M STRONGER……I KNOW I’M STRONGER!”
    With that Delesha flipped Dezerai over and attacked her with renewed Delesha like fury and Dezerai took notice and felt her own cunning nature kick in.
    “WE’RE’S THE POWER THEN BITCH……I HAVEN’T FELT A DAMN THING YET?” She grinned in Delesha’s face and licked her nose.
    “YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!!”
    Delesha went ballistic and assaulted her and Dezerai met her assault for assault. Bodies twisted and turned and fought for control. They were back to their Dee vs Dee element, Dezerai fucking with her mind and Delesha trying to kick her ass!
    “YOU FUCKING DYKE…I’MA KICK YOUR ARROGANT ASS!
    Delesha screamed as she banged her body against Dezerai’s!
    “WHEN YOU GONNA START PRISS…. I’M WAITING?”
    They were fucking and rolling and screaming at each other, sweaty bodies twined sensuously together, yet fucking ferociously! The fight now turned even more competitive as they fought for dominance, in a sexual version of Greco-Roman wrestling, Jujitsu and Bitch-to-Bitch sexfighting all rolled into one! Bodies rolled and fell off the bed, they hit the floor separated, grinned and attacked. Smacking tit to tit, they gripped each other, stood each other up and smiled.
    “Welcome back Dee!”
    Dezerai grinned, her twinkling eyes cunning and mischievous.
    “It’s about damn time you came back to me! Right where you fucking belong!” she smiled at Delesha’s angry eyes, which was for her a welcome sight.
    They began smacking their still firm breasts side-to-side.
    “Remember how I used to flatten your flabby little girly bags?”
    Dezerai was now her full cocky shit talking self again.
    “SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT BITCH!”
    Delesha was back to her pissed off self again. They both looked at each other and laughed delightfully and slammed tit to tit, grinding and winding them together, flattening and contorting and mashing and squishing! They looked up in each other’s eyes giggling, kissed then yanked each other back to the floor and wrestled for dominance.
    “You can’t beat me bitch, you know I’m too smart for you!”
    Dezerai used an old line to fire her up. Delesha knew what it was and loved it.
    “TOO SMART…. TOO SMART…. YOU FUCKING DYKE, I’LL SHOW YOU SMART AND STRONG!!!!”
    Delesha lit into her and slammed her tits and pelvis into Dezerai’s viciously. Dezerai howled in joy.
    “Oh my god, she called me dyke….my Dee is back!” Dezerai thoughts were back in bitch-to-bitch heaven.
    Delesha knew the ‘Dyke’ word would work like crack and it did as Dezerai went ballistic, snatching her body over and pounding her pussy on top of Delesha’s. Delesha met her pound for pound; before flipping them back over and mounting her, for another round of cunt bashing! They gripped and flipped and mounted one another as wild orgasms continued to slam though them. All the while the insane Jujitsu Greco-Roman wrestling continued, every orgasm had to contend with a wrestling hold or move. Neither woman gave a quarter as they matched each other skill for skill and muscle for muscle. As Delesha blasted through an orgasm Dezerai yanked her in a head lock or full nelson; when Dezerai had an orgasm Delesha locked her in a bear hug or slammed her to the carpet.
    Delesha orgasm……. Dezerai front pin and reverse choke hold
    Dezerai orgasm……. Delesha reverse Suplex
    Delesha orgasm……. Dezerai lift and front body slam
    Dezerai orgasm……. Delesha reverse bear hug, lift, spin and slam.
    Everything was body to body as they refused to separate. After a body slam, the other would again jump on top, bite and undulate her body against her opponent while getting in position for another pin or slam. And they would kiss and kiss and kiss and legs would grapple and lock and twist and twine. Clits ground and fought together for control. Sweat was everywhere and they were in heaven. Dezerai picked up Delesha wind milled her and threw her back onto the bed. Then leaped in the air landing on top, knocking the wind out of her. As Delesha struggled to breathe Dezerai ground her pussy on her ass to another thundering orgasm. While Dezerai was orgasming Delesha, twisted and grabbed Dezerai in a headlock drug her out of the bed and did a hip throw back into bed! She then locked her back in a side head lock and drug her back off the bed. Then delivered another hip throw slamming an orgasming Dezerai to the floor. She then slid her body on top and ground pussy to pussy and tit to tit. As Dezerai recovered she felt Delesha begin to shake in her own orgasm and rose up and lifted Delesha in the air and power bombed her in the bed. She then grabbed her and drug her spasming body out of the bed and gripped her tight and went airborne and delivered a piledriver back in the bed. Delesha was stunned and finally slowing down from her orgasm, but Dezerai was feeling naughty, she flipped the still shaking Delesha over on her stomach and jumped in the air and landed ass first, right on top of Delesha’s big booty!
    “BBB Bitch?”
    Dezerai began rolling her massive ass on top of Delesha’s massive ass!
    “Come-on girl, let’s drop a little BBB funk on Jamaica before we leave!”
    Delesha was now beginning to recover and growled in response. Dezerai felt her big booty mash back into hers and they began rolling them together. Suddenly Delesha placed her hands on the bed push-up style and catapulted from her face down position to throw Dezerai off her. Dezerai landed on her hands and knees and Delesha was now in the same position. They looked behind each other and grinned, while backing up. Asses smacked together and they both mashed in and began rolling them round and around!
    “COME ON BITCH…. SHAKE IT!”
    Dezerai called her out. Delesha growled, then shook her ass side to side, while Dezerai matched her.
    “OOOOHHHH SHHEE-IIITT That feels good!”
    Dezerai howled and Delesha grinned and pushed in deeper until holes touched. They began shimmying and rolling their fat asses together, but unlike previous times, this is not the normal ass-to-ass battle of old, this was Greco-Roman style. Delesha clinched her booty and rolled clockwise, their fat sweaty chocolate asses slid erotically as Dezerai quickly caught on and also slid clockwise. Since both booties were facing in opposite directions it meant one clockwise roll was matched by a counterclockwise roll of its opponent. Both booties rolled and jiggled and clinched as they tried to use the roll to push in and actually topple the other. Delesha suddenly rolled her entire body clockwise and took Dezerai with her, but Dezerai used her legs to lock onto Delesha’s legs and take away her leverage. They now began wrestling free-style, using their legs to lock and trap and try a force a submission, while all the while staying butt-to-butt! Legs gripped and fought for control as they scooted together maintaining booty-to-booty contact. Suddenly Dezerai bridged, catching Delesha by surprised and slid down, her butt went under Delesha’s then pushed in, then pushed up, raising Delesha’s feet off the floor. Dezerai suddenly rolled and took Delesha with her, both ladies landing face first on the floor, still directly opposite each other, they quickly got to their knees and backed in, once again butt-to-butt! Dezerai immediately raised and powered back again sitting on Delesha’s ass and both butts jiggled and mashed deep into each other as Dezerai grinned competitively. The sweat made their asses as slippery as oil and both women sighed in pleasure and growled in competition. Delesha used her arms and pushed up aggressively lifting Dezerai and rolled throwing her sideways. Delesha locked their legs together keeping their butts close, then used her powerful arms to quickly sit up and force Dezerai legs up. She then grabbed her legs with her hands and forced them over her head, then leaped forward landing on her ass. She sat on Dezerai and slid her butt back and forth, two massive chocolate half-moon shaped buns now sliding and rolling together. Once again legs grappled and both women rolled on their stomachs, then up to hands and knees. They slammed backwards at the same time and both huge asses collided spraying sweat and jiggling together. They backed off and began slamming their asses again, both women looking over their shoulder and grinning at each other. The booty slam was loud and erotic as they smacked and shook and jiggled over and over again. Once again legs began grappling and they started another roll, battling for another sit on ass pin. They were wrestling freestyle now while still ass-to-ass and they both were panting wildly as they tried different tactics to mount each other. Dezerai quickly rolled again taking Delesha with her and legs tangled and locked and Dezerai suddenly gripped Delesha in an old school figure-four. Delesha howled and raked Dezerai’s leg with her nails tickling her. Dezerai jerked and laughed, breaking the lock.
    “Tricky bitch!”
    She giggled and rolled away then launched before Delesha could stand. She tackled Delesha and immediately locked their mouths back together. Both women moaned in the kiss and wound their bodies sensuously like two mating serpents. They gripped each other hard and wrapped their powerful bodies in a tight love wrap, from legs to arms to mouths, everything gripping and holding on to each other for dear life. They were a virtual cat-ball now rolling around on the floor, everything locked together and both woman were growling and squealing and smiling all at the same time. They rolled out to the deck and kept the cat-ball tight, mouths, breasts, bellies and legs locked in and unbreakable. They soon rolled off the deck back on the sand and fell apart. They sat up and looked at each other grinning. Delesha reached out and offered Dezerai her hand and she accepted. They helped each other up and brushed the sand off each other, then kissed and hand-in-hand ran back in the cabin giggling like two school girls, then grabbed each other in a headlock and launched back in the bed! They quickly wrapped back up in each other’s arms and locked together, mouth-to-mouth and body-to-body! They began sawing their naked pussies back and forth. This type of love making has always been their favorite, since clit to clit always gets Delesha off quickly, while the kissing gets Dezerai off quickly! In addition, kissing makes Delesha horny for clit fucking, while clit fucking makes Dezerai horny for kissing! So, everything feeds on each other and makes this sexy battle easily they’re favorite and most enduring. They were now blazing in this hot moaning furnace of erotic fire! They were locked in an unbreakable clinch and whined together sawing and kissing wildly! Dezerai suddenly tore her mouth away from Delesha and began sawing deeper, drilling her hairless cunt into Delesha’s hairless cunt…wet swollen clits meeting and sliding length to length. Dezerai’s eyes were ablaze as she locked them into Delesha’s blazing eyes, their faces touching!
    “Dee.... Babee…. pleeeezzz…… pleeeezzz…. I’m sorry honey, you were right baby…. Please let me tell you, let me promise you, let me show, I’ll never leave you…. you hear me my love…. pleeeezzz babee……don’t pull away from me honey, I need you close Dee, I need you close to me, I love you…. Pleeeezzz don’t pull away!!!”
    Dezerai’s words seared Delesha’s ears! She could only whine as she gazed wide eyed and blissfully into the eyes of her sweet Dezerai.
    “Ooohh-youu!”
    She squealed and grabbed Dezerai by the back of the head and kissed her deeply and deliciously, with feeling and need and Dezerai whined in ecstasy! They both pulled back and looked at each other now seconds away from cumming.
    “Deee, I’m sorry too Baby, I’ll never doubt you again…. I’ll let you have all of me, you hear me baby…. ALL OF ME!!!”
    They squealed and kissed hungrily again and sawed swollen clits back and forth.
    “I’m sorry, I love you” they cried out together.
    They looked at each other in awe, with both mouths opened wide as the tornado began swirling.
    “LUV-U!”
    They both squeaked out together before exploding. They sealed their mouths and began screaming together, their hands holding on as they rode the wave of shared bliss. Time lost all meaning, thoughts other than each other now gone! Emotions other than pure love no longer existed. Delesha and Dezerai knew, if there had ever been any doubt before it was now erased! The shaking was paralyzing as all they could do was tremble and hold on, mouths melting completely and muffled voices squealing together, while pussies and clits became one and the same in their unbreakable cunt seal! They were one, it was not a thought, not an emotion, but a truth!!! Finally, after damn near a minute of paralyzing shaking and trembling, their mouths separated, but only by a fraction of an inch and they panted and breathed hotly.
    “OH MY GOD!”
    Their voices blended as they panted and moaned, tears flowing easily as they breathed each other in.
    “Deee…. Deee” they were now calling each other over and over, holding each other tighter and tighter.
    As the storm began to ease, their hearts still beat powerfully together! Their minds were alive and their wide-open eyes gawked at each other. They kissed again, moaning while they did it, a sweet gentle peck, then they smiled. Then they did it again and smiled again. Then again, then again, then again, until they were kissing each other’s faces all over moaning and saying “I love you” over and over again! Both women luxuriating in the feelings of absolute surrender to the only person on the planet worth surrendering to. Finally resting their faces together, noses pressing, mouths touching, forehead-to-forehead, they again looked in each other’s eyes.
    “Forgive me Dee, how could I ever think you would leave me? We’ve been through so much together…. we’ve stayed together for 16 years and loved each other for 34. You have loved me like no other and I will never doubt you again, or doubt us!”
    Delesha poured her heart and Dezerai melted!
    “I promise you baby, no more live streaming, no more pretending to live stream, you never have to worry about me doing this ever again.”
    Dezerai kissed her gently….
    “Never, never, never again! Nor will I ever do anything to make you think I will get bored with you and leave you. I love you just the way you are, even when you’re mad” then Dezerai paused…. “well especially when you’re mad.” She giggled, “I can’t help it Dee, you are just so sexy when you’re mad, you have to let me provoke you, it’s like a drug to me?”
    Delesha giggled.
    “I have to admit, our sex is smoking when you piss me off, and honestly I love it as much as you do. Our cat and mouse is so sexy, it does add the kind of spice that is something to cherish, not to stop doing. But I promise not to tie you up and tickle you anymore. But I have to admit tickling you is fun, but only as we wrestle, no more tying you up helpless and torturing you.” Delesha sighed and turned serious. “I could never forgive myself if something bad happen to you, because of what I did. But I will tickle you when we wrestle, that way you can defend yourself.”
    “And I will provoke you and stir the pot baby and hope like hell you always defend yourself!”
    They both smiled.
    “So, we agree?” Delesha grinned.
    “We agree!” Dezerai grinned back.

Both Dezerai and Delesha paused and looked at the family who were staring at them, some even with their mouths open………. blown away by the story!
    “After that we kissed some more and lay together for the rest of the night and talked for hours about our fears and our hurts. And we promised each other to heal those hurts and never create new wounds and from that day to this, we have kept our promise children and love each other for it” Dezerai spoke.
    Then Delesha added.
    “No more threats, no more physical intimidation and trying to outdo each other, though we still wrestle almost daily, even at our age. And there is no more psychological warfare……. except with all of you that its! We just love each other and love being together!”
    Then Dezerai added.
    “And we learned how to love each other without doing harm, though we still have our own private stuff we do with and to each other that we will keep a secret thank you very much!”
    “Nooo problem!”
    The family laughed as they did a collective exhale; the Jamaica roller coaster ride was finally over. They looked at their grandmothers with mixed emotions! They were truthfully conflicted and unsure just what to say at that wild once in a lifetime story! It was so raw and blunt and wild and untamed! Tanisha had heard remnants of it before, but never in full detail and she stood up and looked at her mothers and shook her head. She then looked at everybody around the room and shook her head again.
    “I’m not sure I can handle any more stories for a while! I’m going to the kitchen, I need a drink and a few minutes to digest all this!”
    Then she went into the kitchen to pour herself something stiff to drink! Tanya of course didn’t hear anything, having bailed out after the stories of night one and two! But Kenny Jr. and Akusua got it all on tape and figuring out how to write it all down in the memoirs will be a challenge, but at that moment Kenny Jr. stood up and walked over to the Grandmothers and kissed them both.
    “WOW…. that story was incredible, it was wild and erotic and intense. I just hope I can do it justice.”
    “Oh, you will…. of that I have no doubt” Delesha smiled.
    Ilyssa and Soonji looked at Dezerai and Delesha like they were rebels of the greatest kind.
    “Dis tale is spe-shal, I wan an autograph as soon as de book is finished. De world needs bold Wy-Myn like you! You are da boaf of you, so bold an outrageous, powerful an funny an exciting, I now love you more den ever!” Ilyssa stood up and hugged and kissed both Delesha and Dezerai! Quickly followed by Soonji who was nodding and laughing and rubbing her head. Ziyal then got up and walked up to the grandmothers.
    “If my mom had told me a story like that, I ain’t go lie, I would have freaked!” She hugged them, then looked at her husband Hakeem.
    “Your family is so freaking wild!” she giggled. “But I love it and honestly, I wanna hear more stories and I’m buyin’ that book!”
    But Hakeem and Sharif just sat back staring at their grandmothers as if they were strangers. Particularly Hakeem who could only shake his head, stunned!
    “I don’t know…. if that story was a stranger telling that shit, I would love it, hell I’d buy the book too and download the video! But this is my grandmothers!” He looked at Sharif first, then Ziyal, then the grandmothers. “Mom used to tell me you two were wild and off the chain, but I always thought ya’ll was exaggerating…. but after hearing this…. DAMN!!!”
    Hakeem stood up and headed to the kitchen.
    “I’ma need a drink after that shit! MOM POUR ME ONE OF WHATEVER YOU DRINKIN’!”
    Ziyal laughed and stood up and headed to the kitchen with him.
    “POUR TWO OF EM!”
    While the Buddha like Sharif sat there saying nothing. Ilyssa and Soonji saw him in deep thought and decided to sit next to him and asked his thoughts. He just looked at them and was quiet. Then after another minute, he finally spoke and admitted this story destroyed all perceptions he had of his grandmothers.
    “It will take a while to wrap my head around all this!” He spoke quietly. “But I have to admit, I underestimated your boldness and daring…. it’s gonna take me some time to sort this out! But if anything.” He looked at the grandmothers and smiled. “I love you now more than ever, but I have to admit, this is a lot to sort through.”
    Ilyssa and Soonji sat close and all three agreed, the Grandmothers were cut from a different cloth. Dezerai and Delesha smiled at all of them, they knew this story would be tough to digest, which is why they kept it to themselves all this time. Suddenly Dezerai noticed Karmen and Shalitha giving them the stink eye and shaking their head accusingly.
    “What is it now you two?” Dezerai asked as if she didn’t know.
    Delesha giggled…. “Oh, oh, here it comes.”
    Karmen stood up and pointed at the grandmothers….
    “DON’T YOU EVER AND I MEAN EVER TALK ABOUT ME AND SHALITHA AGAIN!”
    Karmen looked at them accusingly, shaking her head and Shalitha stood up and chimed in.
    “We may be violent and yes we admit, are kind of crazy, extremely so; but you two” Shalitha pointed two fingers at Delesha and Dezerai and shook her head……. “You two are just as bad as us, if not worse!”
    “I say they’re worse” Karmen came in…… “We may have tried to maim each other” she then paused, “and admittedly that’s bad, very bad, but we never got people fired from their jobs and ruined marriages and careers, but you two have. Jeff to this day cannot keep a job in the food business, after dealing with you. He is now a raving sex addict, chasing after big strong women all over LA. You should see the bitch kicking his ass now!”
    “Oh, you mean Big Bertha from that underground fetish club in Hollywood?” Shalitha asked?
    “Yep, and she’s 6’5” and 350lbs with an ass that covers his whole body.”
    “I had heard she got her sadistic hands on him!” Karmen shook her head.
    “I feel sorry for his little ass!” Shalitha also shook her head. “And then there’s poor Mr. Charlton who was fired and his dreams for hotel regional management gone, as well as his wife of 27 years! Both men were ruined because of you two Jezebels. And then there’s the Reverend, who had to step down as Pastor after that wedding of yours.”
    “As well as the Deacons” Karmen chimed back in.
    Sharif looked over at Dezerai and Delesha.
    “They do have a point Mama Dees!”
    Both Dezerai and Delesha looked at each other, then shrugged.
    “And your point is?”
    All the family members mouths dropped open shocked! Sharif, Ilyssa and Soonji, was speechless, while Hakeem and Ziyal heard it from the kitchen laughed out loud.
    “They don’t even care Shali!” Karmen spoke first.
    “You know what Mama Tanya was right, both of you cannot to be trusted.” Shalitha added.
    “CON-ARTIST!” Karmen chimed back in.
    Dezerai and Delesha looked at them and smiled, then Delesha spoke….
    “Listen we admit, we got a little carried away with Mr. Charlton. But if it makes you feel any better, we did not let him refund us the money.”
    “Well we did let him pay for the cabin” Dezerai let it slip out. “But as far as him getting fired and losing his marriage, that’s on him, not us!”
    “WHAT??? THAT MAN’S LIFE GOT RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU TWO!” Shalitha called them out.
    “Noooooo, his life got ruined because of him!” Dezerai answered her again.
    “Well, actually you did have something to do with that Dee.” Delesha looked at her.
    “Really Dee….ME!” Dezerai laughed. “Let me tell you something, I may have turned him on by flirting with him, but you turned him out, when you intimidated him and manhandled him. You know men love women who can beat em up! Just ask Jeff!”
    “Oh God” everybody was laughing.
    Then Dezerai spoke again.
    “When that man went back to his office he had a hard-on, I know, cuz I was looking. Besides I called the hotel at Montego Bay and they told me how to get in touch with Rita. I spoke to her this morning.”
    “Really! What did she say?” Delesha asked intrigued.
    “It’s true Mr. Charlton was caught in my room asleep with my towels and his jimmy in his hand, but mine wasn’t the only room! That turned out man, jacked himself off in your room too Dee.” Dezerai paused to let it sink in. “And yes, there was also cum in your towels!”
    “See that shit’s just nasty” Tanisha spoke as walked back in the room. “That’s why Tanya can’t handle ya’ll! Hell, I can barely handle you.”
    Dezerai looked at Tanisha.
    “Your Mama turned that man into her BITCH……believe that!” Dezerai was rolling her head.
    “Just like you turned Jeff into yours!” Delesha rolled hers back.
    “Look I didn’t mean for that boy to become a freak, I only wanted to….”
    “AH-AH-AH, THAT’S ENOUGH!!! The image of all these freaky little bitched out men being turned out by you two is a little too much, even for my freaky mind” Karmen interrupted. “Just admit you two were wild women and left a trail of freaky destruction in your paths!”
    “What do you mean WERE?” Shalitha interrupted…. “look at their faces…. ARE is the appropriate word…not WERE…. they may be 80 years old, but they ARE still wild as hell!”
    Delesha and Dezerai stared at Karmen and Shalitha.
    “Wow, did you hear that Dee? Dezerai spoke first.
    “Yes, I did Dee!”
    “So, what do we say to that?” Dezerai asked.
    Delesha looked them in the eye and said.
    “You ain’t seen nothing yet…. wait till these two eighty-year old women get to the Bahamas!!!

The End
    Last edited by shak7; August 14th, 2017 at 01:07 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 5 Part 6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Dezerai 5 Part 6

They gripped and flipped and mounted one another as wild orgasms continued to slam though them. All the while the insane Jujitsu Greco-Roman wrestling continued, every orgasm had to contend with a wrestling hold or move. Neither woman gave a quarter as they matched each other skill for skill and muscle for muscle. As Delesha blasted through an orgasm Dezerai yanked her in a head lock or full nelson; when Dezerai had an orgasm Delesha locked her in a bear hug or slammed her to the carpet.
    Delesha orgasm??. Dezerai front pin and reverse choke hold
    Dezerai orgasm??. Delesha reverse Suplex
    Delesha orgasm??. Dezerai lift and front body slam
    Dezerai orgasm??...Delesha reverse bear hug, lift, spin and slam.
    Everything was body to body as they refused to separate. After a body slam, the other would again jump on top, bite and undulate her body against her opponent while getting in position for another pin or slam. And they would kiss and kiss and kiss and legs would grapple and lock and twist and twine. Clits ground and fought together for control. Sweat was everywhere and they were in heaven.
    Wow Shak, this is another incredible story!

I love especially all of the passionate dialogue and trash talking that you deploy but special place goes to your descriptions of 'muscle for muscle' wrestling moves leading to outrageous pins and orgasms. That's gonna pique my imagination for a long time to come!

Thank you for sharing these latest Dezerai Delesha tales with us!

Ragnar0k

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 5 Part 6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Wow Shak, this is another incredible story!

I love especially all of the passionate dialogue and trash talking that you deploy but special place goes to your descriptions of 'muscle for muscle' wrestling moves leading to outrageous pins and orgasms. That's gonna pique my imagination for a long time to come!

Thank you for sharing these latest Dezerai Delesha tales with us!

Ragnar0k

Thanks Ragnar0k

When I think about your stories the idea of muscle to muscle wrestling moves and outrageous pins and orgasms is right up your alley. I can only imagine the competitive ladies in your academies going start raving off with this. I haven't read all of your stuff yet, but I could see this being there. Let your imagination go for it buddy, it should greatly exceed anything I've written.
    Again thanks for the feedback, and be well.

Shak

Junior Hostboard Member mrwipii's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello

Thank you for beautiful ending to the D&D stories. If you ever come to writing a book of Davenports and Washingtons crazy ass families, you'd be sure i'll read that, i'd even bought that. Be well.

-mrwipii-

Senior Hostboard Member
    Dezerai 5 Part 6

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrwipii View Post
    Hello

Thank you for beautiful ending to the D&D stories. If you ever come to writing a book of Davenports and Washingtons crazy ass families, you'd be sure i'll read that, i'd even bought that. Be well.

-mrwipii-

Hey mrwipii

Thank you for your kind words. I'm honored you enjoyed the series.....and yes they are crazy ass families, it was a lot of fun writing this and watching it unfold. Soon I hope to covert it to novel form and begin adding new parts. I've never written a novel before, so this is a whole new path for me. Thanks again for your encouragement and be well.

Shak

Junior Hostboard Member daveyuk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great stories, very talented and thanks for sharing