Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Hamlet with Sexfighting

Yep. Not joking. This is totally a real idea.

It's Hamlet, but just about everyone is a beautiful woman, and they are ALL fucking.

Princess Fem!let returns home to find her mother, the queen, dead and her aunt having married her other mother and taken the throne. After a steamy encounter with the ghost of her dead mom, Femlet learns that her aunt/new step-mom murdered her dead mom, and sets out for revenge. And a torrid drama of deceit, manipulation, incest, rivalry and a WHOLE LOT of fucking ensues.

Like Femlet alone has at least three rivalries going on (one with Step-Mom; for being the bitch that murdered her mom, one with her other mom; for marrying the bitch that murdered her mom, and one with Fem!ertes for just being a bitch), there's about five or six overlapping love-triangles going on, with the requisite rivalries there-in, a whole lot of incest, magic lesbian impregnation and possibly some other sex magic to go with it.

So... yeah.

Thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Hamlet with Sexfighting

Wow Adrock, what a fabulous scenario and what a vivid imagination you have to come up with this idea. It would take someone with real storytelling skills (JB57 comes to mind), to do your idea justice.
    As a side note, you mention lesbian impregnation and I for one have often thought that this could be used in stories. Who knows, the way that human development is going in real life, maybe this will be a possibility in decades to come!!!!

Regards

Major

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Hamlet with Sexfighting

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    As a side note, you mention lesbian impregnation and I for one have often thought that this could be used in stories.
    (emphasis added)

First, I hate Futinari/Futa stories.... but (for those of you who aren't familiar) they are 'women' who have penis's. This story would be the kind of thing I'd expect to find on a Futa board, or - more specifically - in a Futa illustrated novel/comic story.

Second, BUT WITHOUT a futa element, I LOVE the concept.... it sounds very similar to many Greek/Roman/etc. "hero myths". If someone were to write this (for example) as a Wonder Woman returns to Themyscira and finds mom Hippolyta married and WW's step-mom and new step-sister are.....bitches or whatever yadda yadda yadda.

I see it as a mashup of Snow White, Cinderella and (probably) a half dozen different Lifetime Movie of the Weeks.

BUT, in the hands of a good writer (JB57ish) I could really get into this story!! HOPE SOMEONE GIVES IT A TRY! (And I'm not sure where the science is, but plenty of lesbians are getting pregnant via artificial insemination.... so WW's half-sister can't be too far away! (LOL)