Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Mexican Standoff Sexfight

One way to do this without actually killing one or both characters, could be that (in the two knives scenario) they actually do stab each other, simultaneously, pass out from blood loss, but are found by an outside party (police, possibly) in time to save both lives...setting them up for a prison rematch after conviction for attempted murder...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love the 007 idea. Not a fan of the knives and razor blades, but strap-ons shooting some sort of paralizing cum would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny38 View Post
    I'll offer a couple of ideas trying to answer your question/concern.

First, as a writer, I wouldn't suggest you kill of your "heroine" (it really ruins the possibility of a sequel, although a prequel is still possible, I guess). But you could kill her "victim/opponent/competition" I guess, if you planned to continue with her character. If you don't plan more stories with her, then forget #1.

Second, I'm (personally) opposed to killing off any even 'halfway decent' character in any story. We already have too many stories with weak, or downright awful characters... so the loss of any ONE character makes the world a sadder place.

Third - getting serious now, unless you like/want to write "snuff" stories, I don't see where it's necessary. You're posting this on a "sexfight" board and your subject is a sexfight, so unless you plan to write about one/both of them trying to "fatally orgasm" the other then it's not really that germane. (If that's what you had in mind, then for God's sake.... write THAT! I can imagine how if it's well done, it has potential be an AWESOME and memorable story!

Fourth, you said and I quote: "To break this stalemate, both women decide on a sexfight..." which implies that neither really is intent on doing fatal injury to the other. If they were, at least one of them would have argued for "less than lethal" means of resolving their dilemma.

Of course, when you're writing the story, you would probably cover several of these issues anyway, with their back stories, assignment - if any - personal histories, etc. So if you have those in mind, don't pay any attention to me.

HERE'S AN IDEA THAT OCCURRED TO ME about using "explosive strapons" (perhaps with timers set to blow in x minutes) turn it into a whoever climaxes first is blown up; or whoever holds out longest is blown up contest. Or have someone else (a jealous rival, the villain, a third country?) has set the timers and laid down the rules - but neither knows if she should allow herself to orgasm, or to resist as long as possible. The mental strain would be incredible on both women!

Now you've got me thinking of James Bond villainesses who'd use a strapon to seduce a Bond Girl, have sex with her and then a bunch of knives or razor blades shoot out of the strapon and.... UGH! (see what you've made me do!)

Junior Hostboard Member shakeman's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

have read a story like this. (sorry for my English, not good but the story is good)
    First introducing the world view: the nuclear bomb is not the biggest threat anymore after Dr. peace invent anti-atom weapon. The new one is bio-weapon, which can target on one specific area. Once the bio bomb is deployed, people in that region can't have sex with people in the same region. If they do, the bio-virus will be triggered and they will be poisoned to die(with never stopping cum and orgasm). They have to have sex with people from other region(depending on how the bio-bomb designed) and they have to make sure people from other region cum first to depress the poison for a month. and a month later, they have to have sex and get the cum again. If not, they will be poisoned. So two counties bomb each other. since both countries want to control each other, they engineered the bomb that other country's people has to have sex with their own country to depress the poison for a month. Now these two countries have to sexfight with each other. If the fighters cum together, congratulations!they can live together and has to have sex once for a month to depress the poison. But they can only have sex with each other to depress the poison. They are each other's cure.

story: two couples(A and B) from each country connect through the battle field channel to fight for their lives. husband A sexfight with wife B and husband B fight with wife A. You can make up the details but both man lost. and wives hate each other and decide to fight to resolve their hatred next month. then next month, they cum together. they have options to live together for the rest of their life or they choose to kill the other. By killing the other person, it means to kill self as well because you killed your cure. what is their choice?

Junior Hostboard Member daveyuk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great idea for a thread. Love the thought of a Mexican stand-off sexfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds interesting. Hope you can find it and share it with us.

Quote Originally Posted by shakeman View Post
    have read a story like this. (sorry for my English, not good but the story is good)
    First introducing the world view: the nuclear bomb is not the biggest threat anymore after Dr. peace invent anti-atom weapon. The new one is bio-weapon, which can target on one specific area. Once the bio bomb is deployed, people in that region can't have sex with people in the same region. If they do, the bio-virus will be triggered and they will be poisoned to die(with never stopping cum and orgasm). They have to have sex with people from other region(depending on how the bio-bomb designed) and they have to make sure people from other region cum first to depress the poison for a month. and a month later, they have to have sex and get the cum again. If not, they will be poisoned. So two counties bomb each other. since both countries want to control each other, they engineered the bomb that other country's people has to have sex with their own country to depress the poison for a month. Now these two countries have to sexfight with each other. If the fighters cum together, congratulations!they can live together and has to have sex once for a month to depress the poison. But they can only have sex with each other to depress the poison. They are each other's cure.

story: two couples(A and B) from each country connect through the battle field channel to fight for their lives. husband A sexfight with wife B and husband B fight with wife A. You can make up the details but both man lost. and wives hate each other and decide to fight to resolve their hatred next month. then next month, they cum together. they have options to live together for the rest of their life or they choose to kill the other. By killing the other person, it means to kill self as well because you killed your cure. what is their choice?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12