Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Mexican Standoff Sexfight

Fair Warning: This idea contains Peril and potential injury/death.

So imagine two women in a classic Mexican Standoff (holding each other at Knife/Gun-Point) while also fucking each other.

The setup could be any number of things. Maybe they're both spies after the same thing, maybe one is out to kill the other, or perhaps even both are out to kill the other. Maybe one has already gone for the 'seduction' tactic. The point is, both ladies are naked and the weapons are out.

To break this stalemate, both women decide on a sexfight, still with weapons trained on each other. Perhaps they were already fucking when they pulled their weapons out. The fact remains, these two ladies are fucking while holding a proverbial/literal gun to each other's heads. An orgasm would be too nerve-racking to focus on anything, leaving her completely open, so both ladies know that the first one who cums is as good as dead. This could even be a turn-on for both ladies, knowing their fucking with their lives on the line.

Now of course, there are a few ways to end this without anyone getting killed. Obviously, they could get a string of simultaneous orgasms leaving them unable to take advantage of the openings until they just pass out, or something happens to interfere.

So what do you all thing? Too extreme?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Re: Idea: Mexican Standoff Sexfight

Too extreme? No way. Add a litlle bit of mutual choking and we have a perfect scenario. Keep up with the great ideas

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Fair Warning: This idea contains Peril and potential injury/death. So imagine two women in a classic Mexican Standoff (holding each other at Knife/Gun-Point) while also fucking each other.
    ..............................deleted most of the intervening text.................................
    Now of course, there are a few ways to end this without anyone getting killed. Obviously, they could get a string of simultaneous orgasms leaving them unable to take advantage of the openings until they just pass out, or something happens to interfere.
    So what do you all think? Too extreme?
    I'll offer a couple of ideas trying to answer your question/concern.

First, as a writer, I wouldn't suggest you kill of your "heroine" (it really ruins the possibility of a sequel, although a prequel is still possible, I guess). But you could kill her "victim/opponent/competition" I guess, if you planned to continue with her character. If you don't plan more stories with her, then forget #1.

Second, I'm (personally) opposed to killing off any even 'halfway decent' character in any story. We already have too many stories with weak, or downright awful characters... so the loss of any ONE character makes the world a sadder place.

Third - getting serious now, unless you like/want to write "snuff" stories, I don't see where it's necessary. You're posting this on a "sexfight" board and your subject is a sexfight, so unless you plan to write about one/both of them trying to "fatally orgasm" the other then it's not really that germane. (If that's what you had in mind, then for God's sake.... write THAT! I can imagine how if it's well done, it has potential be an AWESOME and memorable story!

Fourth, you said and I quote: "To break this stalemate, both women decide on a sexfight..." which implies that neither really is intent on doing fatal injury to the other. If they were, at least one of them would have argued for "less than lethal" means of resolving their dilemma.

Of course, when you're writing the story, you would probably cover several of these issues anyway, with their back stories, assignment - if any - personal histories, etc. So if you have those in mind, don't pay any attention to me.

HERE'S AN IDEA THAT OCCURRED TO ME about using "explosive strapons" (perhaps with timers set to blow in x minutes) turn it into a whoever climaxes first is blown up; or whoever holds out longest is blown up contest. Or have someone else (a jealous rival, the villain, a third country?) has set the timers and laid down the rules - but neither knows if she should allow herself to orgasm, or to resist as long as possible. The mental strain would be incredible on both women!

Now you've got me thinking of James Bond villainesses who'd use a strapon to seduce a Bond Girl, have sex with her and then a bunch of knives or razor blades shoot out of the strapon and.... UGH! (see what you've made me do!)

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post

So what do you all thing? Too extreme?

You have quite some controversial ideas sometimes. But I think it's a good thing. In fact, one of your ideas inspired to work out something a bit controversial as well. I am curious if anyone will recognize the post by then...

Anyhow, about the standoff, I personally don't like the killing part. But the suspension makes this fight quite exciting. A lot is at stakes for the girls. I personally would have the 2 girls having an old Western standoff with revolvers. Perhaps one girl is a raven haired Mexican or Indian (Native American), and her opponent in a classic blonde American cowgirl. For whatever reason they want to finish the other, they combine some (imaginary) old Mexican or Indian custom to sexfight to the death, while combing Western rules using guns to do so.
    Instead of standing back to back and walk a few paces, they trib together. Both have a revolver with only five (or 6) rounds in their right hand. With their left hand they prevent their nemesis to point the gun to them. So while they struggle with their hands, they trib to weaken their opponent. Like you said, if they are ale to make their opponent orgasm that makes her very vulnerable to be shot.
    You can add so much details to this story. For example, how one girl tactically fires the first shot without even have her gun aimed. The deafening blast got both their ears ringing, but the other girl was caught off guard and almost got killed in the second shot. Fortunately she, recoverd enough. After that they tried a few times to shoot the other, but unsuccesfully. For example, she was too hasty. Or for example one of them got the other to orgasm, but the long standoff got their arms all tired. So even though the other girl came, her arms were not strong enough to aim properly and the shot missed. Perhaps she was too hasty and the girls spasms were enough to held her gun away. After the spasms subsided, she was already tired herself to have a good aim. Perhaps they even had a simultaneous orgasm, and they were both unable to hit their target.
    In the end both girls are exhausted, trading orgasms and keeping the other girl from killing her. So when in the end they had their (final) simultaneous both did not have the strength to hold of her enemy any longer. They barely had the strength to raise their gun and point it to their opponent. With their left hand they needed to prevent themselves from falling over. With trembling right hands they finally had the gun to the face of their nemesis. Both pulled the trigger at the same time. Only to find out that they were both out of bullets... (to take this into account for the reader, you could first have the girls count their shots. Really writing down something like, "fuck, I thought with my first shot I could caught her off guard. Now I wasted my first round" or "shit missed, got only 4 rounds left" or "or hah, the bitch now only has 5 bullets left." but after a while don't count anymore and try to have the reader forget to count as well. Just as the girls lost count).
    Both curse and finally gave in to the tiredness and fell down to the floor in a deep sleep. Legs still locked in a scissors.
    Just some ideas that came up to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny38 View Post
    I'll offer a couple of ideas trying to answer your question/concern.

First, as a writer, I wouldn't suggest you kill of your "heroine" (it really ruins the possibility of a sequel, although a prequel is still possible, I guess). But you could kill her "victim/opponent/competition" I guess, if you planned to continue with her character. If you don't plan more stories with her, then forget #1.
    Or you plan for someone to take revenge for the heroine. Someone who is close to the heroine. Perhaps her apprentice her lesbian lover etc. I would make a build up where you give background to have this girl and the heroine build their strong relationship. And the intro (Chapter 1 or 2) of the sequel ends with how she had to witness the heroine gets killed. And from there on how she vows revenge.

Because although I don't like for the hero/heroine to die. It does leave a strong impression. Think of Spartacus or even Terminator 2 how Arnold got melted away.
    Last edited by sffan4e; July 23rd, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Junior Hostboard Member Shanice's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

While it may not be for me, I love seeing these ideas Adrock! "Too extreme" is a personal definition. There is definitely a death fight crowd out there that would love this kind of fight and I don't think we should shun people that like different niches in the same sexfight genre because their ideas might be more "extreme" than our own. Who would decide where that line is drawn? We all like what we like. I feel we should all at least listen to other peoples' ideas even if they don't appeal to our own likes. That is how we grow as a community.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Fatality stories and underage stories are two forbidden subjects on this site. Imo just keep the suspense and let them sexfight till the brink of death and then let them both live.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cc25 View Post
    Fatality stories and underage stories are two forbidden subjects on this site. Imo just keep the suspense and let them sexfight till the brink of death and then let them both live.
    Pedophilic and beastiality are indeed forbidden subjects. But about fatality:
    Forum rule 7) I am not a fan of death battles. That being said, I will allow stories with death to be posted as long as the death itself is NOT the main story element. For now. If forum members are clearly upset by a death battle story, I will remove it.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cc25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Pedophilic and beastiality are indeed forbidden subjects. But about fatality:
    Forum rule 7) I am not a fan of death battles. That being said, I will allow stories with death to be posted as long as the death itself is NOT the main story element. For now. If forum members are clearly upset by a death battle story, I will remove it.
    Generally I'm not interested in fatality stories. Personally, I feel the THREAT of death, the tension/suspense of not knowing if one or both characters will live through this fight is much more appealing, and with that you can always work in some way for them to both live. Obviously to continue their rivalry

Senior Hostboard Member
    Idea: Mexican Standoff Sexfight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A standoff - yes, to the death - no way.
    Unless.
    If both women know for sure this will be the vary last time
    that they will ever be able to work things out this way, then
    yes. They might just go to the extreme - together, with out
    even realizing it them selves.

Like, you remember Bonnie & Clyde ? The famous bank robbers/crooks.
    What if it was - Bonnie & Connie. And they knew the cops were on their tails.
    Their in the middle of a tit/sex fight over their latest loot.
    And right as they find them selves in a stalemate or standoff, they both hear sirens
    way off.
    Knowing the cops are coming for them, and being wrapped up tight body to body. In
    their minds, they realize there both going out in a - BANG. So they keep tit/sex fighting
    to the end - maybe.
    Another - The Walking Dead like theme.
    Two super hot women from two different groups meet up with one another to tit/sex fight.
    They might meet up in a old house, roof, in the woods or even in a old, old barn.
    As their fight gets out of hand, the zombies here them going at it - and they come a walking.
    A lot of zombies come walking and surround were ever the two hot women are fighting in.
    As the women are in a stalemate or stand off - together they hear the zombies.
    They know their lives are over - maybe.
    The zombies are going to eat them. Together the hot women agree that if any one is going to eat
    them, their going to eat each other - 69 style - till they die. Or their rescued by some one and they
    fuck him ( me ) as a thank you.

Adrock keep the ideas coming.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    A standoff - yes, to the death - no way.
    Unless.
    If both women know for sure this will be the vary last time
    that they will ever be able to work things out this way, then
    yes. They might just go to the extreme - together, with out
    even realizing it them selves.

Like, you remember Bonnie & Clyde ? The famous bank robbers/crooks.
    What if it was - Bonnie & Connie. And they knew the cops were on their tails.
    Their in the middle of a tit/sex fight over their latest loot.
    And right as they find them selves in a stalemate or standoff, they both hear sirens
    way off.
    Knowing the cops are coming for them, and being wrapped up tight body to body. In
    their minds, they realize there both going out in a - BANG. So they keep tit/sex fighting
    to the end - maybe.
    Another - The Walking Dead like theme.
    Two super hot women from two different groups meet up with one another to tit/sex fight.
    They might meet up in a old house, roof, in the woods or even in a old, old barn.
    As their fight gets out of hand, the zombies here them going at it - and they come a walking.
    A lot of zombies come walking and surround were ever the two hot women are fighting in.
    As the women are in a stalemate or stand off - together they hear the zombies.
    They know their lives are over - maybe.
    The zombies are going to eat them. Together the hot women agree that if any one is going to eat
    them, their going to eat each other - 69 style - till they die. Or their rescued by some one and they
    fuck him ( me ) as a thank you.

Adrock keep the ideas coming.
    Hey thanks for the ideas This actually got me thinking about some wider possibilities of this topic. I think I'll be posting a new thread for it shortly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast