Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From the CLIT files #1: The strange Case of Evelyn Warner

[From the files of the 27th Congress of Leading International Tribologists (CLIT)]

Esteemed colleagues,

it is my privilege and honor to present to you the results of one of our undoubtedly most prominent colleagues? recent academic endeavor.

As you are all very well aware of, the sudden disappearance of Prof. Evelyn Warner almost to the day 20 years ago resulted in a shockwave of bewilderment whose ripples would be felt for years to come within our corner of the scientific community ? and well beyond. Indeed, public interest in the fate of the charismatic Prof. Warner ? a capacity in the field of Applied Tribonometry and co-founder of this congress ? proved to be so intense that a major American newspaper would eventually call her ?the Amelia Earhart of Tribology?. A felicitous comparison, made even more appropriate by the dozens of theories that would be proposed over the course of the next twenty years, none of which came ever close to providing a satisfying solution to this strangest of riddles.

Up until now, that is.

For the first time a reconstruction of the events that most likely lead to Prof. Warner?s disappearance has been made available that ? unlike so many others ? does not content itself with fulfilling the demands of fanciful sensationalism, but is actually able to stand the test of hard science. A most remarkable feat which I would be more than glad to take credit for.

Alas, as I have hinted at in the beginning of this speech, I can but claim the meagre glory of the mere facilitator. The main spoils go to a close acquaintance of mine whom I have the honor of calling one of my most intimate academic associates and mentors in the field of Tribology; more importantly, however, I also have the pleasure of calling him one of my dearest friends.

It has been almost a year since I accidentally ran into Dr. Draco Logist on my way from Berlin to Santa Barbara where I was to give a lecture about physical female rivalry in ancient Greek mythology. He, on the other hand, was heading into the opposite direction and was expected to share his knowledge of Zen writing techniques in a workshop in Vienna. Hence it came that we bumped into each other during an intermediate stop in New York. With both of our flights delayed, we used the unexpected spare time on our hands for an impromptu field trip through the local recreational facilities. It was, I would believe, during our fourth stop, in an establishment known for its exceptionally strong beverages, when I first brought up the embarrassing fact that the strange case of Evelyn Warner was still as unsolved as it had been nineteen years ago. After having traded and discarded several popular theories, I finally outlined the rough cornerstones ? made even rougher by the creeping effects of said beverages ? of an entirely new and, as I was convinced back then, equally ingenious new take on the problem that would answer all questions once and for all.

Oh folly of drunken youth! For what I had etched into my napkin on this fateful day, was naught but a brutish impression of the elegant theory it would evolve into under the skilled hands and quick wits of revered Dr. Logist! It is entirely his merit to have, by an astounding feat of modern tribological research, filled the yawning gaps in my earliest suggestion and tied together the floundering threads of my fevered imagination into a coherent and appealing whole in a way I would have never been able to.

However, being the wandering spirit that he is, he felt that the testing of his masterfully crafted theory was certainly more important than its presentation to the world of academia. Hence, he is currently on an expedition into the Amazon Basin to finally uncover the whereabouts of Prof. Warner and prove to the international community once again his mettle in all things Tribology.

It remains to me, esteemed colleagues, to once again commend Dr. Logist?s exceptional skills to every single one of you; if you too harbor theories or even mere ideas about tribological subjects that you do not feel quite competent enough to elaborate, you will not find a more professional nor a more affable assistant in your endeavors than him!

- Dr. Mischa Eichenfreud
    Lecturer at the Institute of Tribological Studies, Freie Universit?t Berlin
    Fellow of the Baron-von-Frauenkampf Foundation

The strange case of Evelyn Warner

A reconstruction by Dr. Draco Logist
    "Day three of my expedition," She said softly into the microphone of herhand-held recorder, her voice reaching out to it with the soft tone gentle butfirm, and above all brimming with excitement, "I've been looking throughthe old ruins of this temple and have noticed a common theme with the wallmarkings. While most carvings would tellthe story of the leaders, this temple seems to only tell of a queen. It's almost as if there is no king in thissociety at all."Her hand moved over the stone wall, brushing vines to theside while her fingers bent and folded around the texture of set up here. Much of it had already been lost to theconstant and nearly never-ending weather that happened upon this place almostconstantly, but there was no mistaking body type and what she saw in thiscarving, as well as many others she'd seen before this one, was that while theywere happy to show a very busty and beautiful woman sitting on a thrown therewas no showing of a man at all. Theguards, the farmers, the shop keepers, every carving that displayed anyoneseemed completely focused on females with an incredibly odd lack of any malecounterpart at all. The other thing ofnote was that the women who were shown weren't simple everyday women, butinstead had thick tits, and lightly toned muscle across their bodies. Most of these details were lost, but thosethat lasted pointed towards this temple belonging to something more than justany ordinary South American tribe."It's my belief that this tribe was completely matrianisticwith no men to their society at all. Ibelieve this to be the remains of the legendary Amazons. I'll explore more and record my findings. This is Doctor Evelyn Warner signingoff."The thick and sloshing breasts of her body swayed side to sideas she brandished her machete for a fast and hard swing so that within aninstant she could liberate a statue from the constraining vines that huggedit. The tight pull would bring the offof this obstacle in order to display what could only be described as a warriorqueen standing tall with a downward facing sword resting at her feet. The hands that cupped over one another wereamazingly designed and showed craftsmanship that she'd never seen on a statuethat had to be as old as this temple. The way that it was carved was something of absolute beauty, a masterfulskill that would make statue makers now a days question how such a thing couldbe done. As her hand moved over thesurface she noticed something even more impressive. Despite the age of the building around herthere was no weathering on this statue at all as if it had been installed inthe last hundred years."That's impossible." She said to herself, muttering under herbreath and pulling out a camera to take pictures of it.The most important thing of any archaeological find is torecord and if she finds something odd and different then she was absolutelygoing to snap a picture of it. When hercamera flashed the light bounced quickly off of all the walls of this temple,the darkness here pealing away and the sudden sparkling glisten of some kind ofmetal item caught her attention to pull her gaze to the side. Eve's steps took her forward across the leafcovered stone floor until a swipe of her hand would brush more of those commonvines out of the way. What she saw hereforced her to gasp, her eyes widening in absolute disbelief. The shine that she'd spotted belonged to theblade of a steel sword, not something entire odd to spot in a temple with wallcarvings depicting wars and battles, but the fact that it was still shined soperfectly, that simply wasn't possible.She quickly took a picture of it, allowing her camera toclaim the find before Eve's hand reached down to gently grip at thehandle. If anything she was expecting itto fall apart, to crumble into dust, but when that didn't happen her recordercame back out. "I found a sword inpristine condition in this temple. Thedesign of it shows that it should have been built around the 1300's, but itstill shines like it's brand new. Evenif the weapon is as old as the statue I found it should still be covered inrust, or have some blemishes at all. I'll take this sword with me for more study. Maybe some kind of carbon dating can help usfigure out exactly how old it is. If it'sas new as it looks then I believe... and this is going to sound crazy. I believe that the amazons might still bearound."When she put away her recorder her hand continued to wraparound the handle of this sword, not brave enough to touch the blade at all incase it has some kind of ancient disease left on it. With her focus completely on the design andlook of the weapon in her hand the sudden tones and calls from deeper withinthe temple caught her attention. Herhazel eyes turned and swished to try and find the source, but it was clear thatthis archaeologist was only hearing the echo. Her mind quickly turned to other archaeologists, local kids, or evensome kind of wildlife that had ventured into this place, but it was her duty tofind out exactly who, or what, that sound was coming from. As she moved through the building, her stepsbecame careful, her approach was slow, but the further in she got the soundsthat she had heard were easily being drown out by the tone a deep groan thatrolled through the place. It was herchoice to ignore that tone as she looked for whatever the voices she'd heardhad come from, but when the floor gave out and she'd find herself plummetingdown to the floor below her all Evelyn could do was scream in shock and surprise.

The cave in of the floor had left Eve resting on her back,her eyes closed and her body half under a few rocks. She was lucky that most of the larger floorslabs had hit the ground before her, and that she wasn't trapped under any ofthem, but even more lucky that despite the fall and the hard landing she didn'tseem to have even the slightest injury. When Eve pushed herself slowly back to her feet she had to grunt fromhow stiff her joints were, the fall alone jarring her body despite still beingin perfect health which only lead to her hand waving in front of her face totry and settle some of the still upturned dust. The light cough that rolled from her voice left her waiting for it tosettle down before she could continue her adventure only to hear calls ofgrunting in the distance. At first thearchaeologist thought that it was simply her echo bouncing off of the walls,her own grunt reflecting back at her, but when she heard another grunt float throughthe hallway in a completely different tone she realized that what she thoughtwas simply untrue.There was somebody here, someone in this ruin, and thatsomeone wasn't alone. Eve needed toinvestigate, needed to find these people, but the further she traveled throughthis hallway the louder the voices got leading her to hear another echoingnoise that she hadn't heard before. Thesharp clashes of steel on steel met her attention, the banging sound ringingout to her and drawing her out from her tunnel and towards the edge of anoverlooking floor that peered down across and open courtyard of thisbuilding. The sun shined down easilyacross the surface of this surprisingly well maintained area. No jungle, no tall grass, everything was cutand smooth for the fancy footwork that came with professional swordsmanship.Eve gasped when she saw who were fighting, two bronzedskinned busty beauties without armor hitting their swords together with faceand accurate skill so that when the steel slid across the other, the loud crythat came across would leave both to press in hard together to try and shovethe other woman back. Their thick andjuicy breasts impacted, hitting together quickly to stand their ground only forboth of these women to spring back to gain distance for their next attacks."Enough." Came a voice that belonged to neither.All eyes turned immediately to the stone seat that evenEvelyn had missed up until now. It'sdesign blinding perfectly into the wall and floor of this courtyard, but leftthe woman sitting on it to show her amazing figure and amazing rack at fulldisplay from above. This woman barelywore anything other than spotted hides and long feathers to hide away anymodesty that she might be willing to save, but then again prying eyes on aqueen's body should only be done at the approval of the ruler herself."You are both very skilled in the art of combat, butkeep in mind that fighting alone are not the only ways to wear down anopponent. Using your skill in sexualcombat is every bit as important in dominating your opponent as overpoweringthem. The champion of our people must beable to display both styles of fighting."Eve could hear every word of this, the voice of this queenbouncing easily off of the walls without struggle, but what she saw next forcedher to gasp softly as the two fighters threw their weapons to the side. The clanking of steel hitting the ground leftthem skidding away from this duel only to be joined soon after by the removalof their hide thongs and tightly squeezed tops. When the outfits were pulled away there was a tugging on their large,well shaped, breasts but one after another each would drop in a shaking fitbefore settling down in their proper place on their fit chests. The thick and juicy busts showed themselveswell, their nipples already perking against the warm air and soon those hot andcreamy cunny slits were free as well. Without weapons to get in the way their hands both lifted in unison,their bodies colliding quickly so that their shaking breasts could bounce andbend around one another in an eager motion. The old duel had ended and the new one now began.With fingers laced around fingers their palms pushedagainst one another, their strength showing that they were both perfectlymatched while grunting voices rose up loudly into the arena around them. Eve's eyes were left wide by thedisplay. She'd seen sexual encountersbefore, she'd even had her fair share of lesbian fun now and again, but whatshe saw here wasn't just pleasure and heated lust. What she saw here were two woman fightingover the domination of the other, trying to out please their opponent. Those nipples twisted and turned, rollingagainst the surface of their large round tits and leaving both to grunt openlyas they tried to stifle away any moans and light calls of pleasure that mighttry and rise up through this struggle. It was outstanding to watch, and even she had to admit that it waspleasant to see. Her hand slowly findingitself sinking into her own pants while the grunts and voices of these womenrose around her, following the motion of the queen herself as digits rolledacross a slick and sultry cunny soaked with succulent fluids."Well done ladies, the winner of this match will beour new champion and general. So fightwell." The queen taunted, wantingthese two to fight long and hard to beat the other into a panting and well usedsubmission. The prize was always on thetable, but it was the queen's to grant and give leaving both of these beautifulwomen to need to prove their worthiness for the title that she was so willingto provide.

"You're not getting my title, Tina" One growled hotly to the other, her succulentlips curled up into a sneer as she pushed hard against this woman's body."It's not your title yet, Maria, and when I win ityou'll never be champion." Theother responded, their voices a murmur under the rolling grunts and groans thatcame with their hard nipples poking at the bronzed skin between them.These women had similar height, similar strength, similarbuilds, but their thick and juicy busts as well as their well toned butts wereabout where their similarities end. Bronze skin wrapped their bodies, covering them in an amazing carameltone that was all too common in this land, and while it shined well in the sunit was those pouty lips that were pulled back into a grimace that really gavetheir faces the distinction that they needed. Both had dark brown hair like the color of charred wood, but where one hadhair reaching down to her lower back in thick flowing locks that occasionallypassed over her shoulder the other kept her shoulder length tresses pulled uptight in a well packed pony tail. Theshared gazes that they granted one another showed the real difference betweenthe two as one manned the traditional dark brown glare while the other had afar more distinctive crystal blue that narrowed into a heated look offrustration.What should have been a normal fight had evolved into a farmore serious bout, neither wanted to go back to their tribe with the whispersof being the lesser woman, with people talking behind their back about how theylost in a sexual struggle with the new champion. This would be humiliation far more thaneither were willing to deal with, but yet here they were with their breastscrushed down against one another like water balloons under pressure. Even their recently combating nipples wereunable to move under this tight squeeze which left them both knowing thatthey'd have to change this strategy and look for another angle to force thatheated cream from the other's body. Their strong figures tensed hard against one another, their strengthclearly a perfect match between them as they fought to overpower only to becaught in a lock that neither could get out of. When Tina stepped back, her pony tail shifted around her neck, allowingherself to lose a step of ground so that she could go from pushing at thosehands to pulling on Maria's grip.The blue eyed woman's long hair lifted to flap behind herlike a flag as her footing was lost in an instant and she was made to stumbleforward. By the time she caught herbalance Tina was already gone, no longer in front of her or beside her. The hidden brown eyed lady of strength mighthave been gone, but she was far from missing and with those strong bronze handsreaching forward under Maria's arms the sudden gasp of surprise that filledthis long haired woman rolled into a hot moan as Tina cupped those thick titsin her hand to squeeze and fold them in her grip like churning dough."AH! That's..Ugh.. That's a sneaky move!" Mariaprotested, her body made to lean further back against that figure that hadtrapped her so easily."All's fair... Now hold still and let your newchampion claim her title."Maria gritted her teeth, her blue eyes closing slowly whileshe fought off the soft calls of her moaning breath. The shiver of her figure forced those handsto grip down harder against her body so that when Tina leaned backwards Mariaquickly realized she was being lifted off of her feet entirely. Before the woman could even realize what washappening her body followed the motion of the figure she was held againstbefore the ground finally met her once again at the backside of her head. This rough landing left the blue eyed beautydazed and confused as she worked to lift herself back up to her feet onceagain. Maria had been released fromthose groping hands that had been attached to her large tits, but now that shelooked around for the always illusive Tina she noticed quickly that the girlseemed to have once again vanished.This pony-tail wearing warrior was talented at slippingaway, at pulling herself from her opponent's line of sight, and while the dazedwoman stumbled around the grounds looking for her this stealthy fighter slippedup behind her once again. Where lasttime she'd went for those lovely breasts, this time her hand snaked around theside of Maria's hips, aiming for a good cupping of that swollen and slickcunt. Maria had already fallen for thistrap the first time, and so when that arm once again came around her body theblue eyed warrior would quickly dart her hand down to grip onto Tina's wrist sothat with a twist of her figure she could pull this woman around the front ofher. With Tina being bent over Maria'sexposed leg her body tripped, her figure stumbling only until her knees camedown in the grass under them. This browneyed fighter cursed softly under her breath that her tactic had failed, but asshe started to lift back up she soon found a pair of knees crushing downagainst the back of her own, locking her against the ground.In a gasp Tina realized just what kind of hold she was in,struggling to try and push this woman off of her only to find a hand grabbingat the back of her head and fingers wrapping around her ponytail like a handlebefore forcing her face down into the dirt. Those large breasts squished into the grass leaving her lovely tonedbutt sticking straight up in the air to received a very well placed smack thatechoed across the floors of the arena."What's the matter, Tina? Can't handle a fight with a realwoman?" Maria taunted, lovinghaving her opponent in such an embarrassing hold before giving he one more wellplaced slap against that healthy rear before finally going in for the killshot.Maria's fingers wasted little time sliding between thosethighs, fishing between those hungry cunny lips, and delivering her middlefinger straight into the depth of that very nicely underused pussy. The tightness of it alone forced Maria's owntight tunnel to quiver with jealousy as she pushed more and more of that fingerup inside of her. Tina tried to pushback, tried to stand up, tried to do anything, but found herself still trappedagainst the ground with her opponent's knees locking hers in place. That hand still gripped her ponytail, keepingher still while her body quivered and shook at the sensation of that quicklybuilding speed penetrating deep within her. Tina couldn't hold back her heated grunts, her long moans, or her hotcries that flowed from her lips from time to time. She would never give up the fight, but if shedidn't find some way of breaking out of this lock soon then she wouldn't needto when her body surrenders for her.Tina couldn't stand up, not with those knees against theback of her own. She couldn't even situp with that hand holding her face and tits against the dirt of the arena, butthere was still two directions she could move. With that finger still flowing in and out of her body, peeling thedampness off of her walls on each raking motion, Tina finally made herdesperate move with a lift of her elbow crashing back behind her to impact theside of that Maria's head. The hit alonejerked the blue eyed woman to the side, but gave Tina the leverage she neededto roll lean in that same direction in order to throw Maria off of her. That hot and leaking tunnel ached for moreattention, her insides still quivering at the idea of being pleasured, but evennow she didn't have a chance to let herself recover and instead turned towardsher opponent who was also rising back to her feet.With a panting breath the brown eyed fighter charged in,slamming her shoulder quickly and suddenly into the well toned abs of herfellow warrior which planted Maria right back down into the dirt she'd justpicked herself up from. Instead thatblue eyed bitch would find herself looking at the open sky above her while Tinahooked those strong legs under her own in order to fold this woman in half withher knees at her shoulders and her butt high in the air. As anyone could see Maria had quickly becomeTina's personal chair, but when Tina lifted her hips only to slam them backdown their joined pussies would impact with a hard and well placed clap againstone another. Those swollen folds, thosepuffy lips, both of them would find themselves grinding and turning against theother with Maria simply pinned down against the ground and forced to sufferthis pleasure. Every hit left both ofthem shaking, and while Tina enjoyed the sight of a helpless fighter under her,the fact that she knew Maria wasn't getting out of this anytime soon left herto enjoy herself even more.Maria tried to push off with her legs, but the weight ofthat full body stopped her from even gaining any strength to start shoving thiswarrior off of her. Her grunts lifted,her moans flowed, and her voice called louder and louder with every well placedimpact against her delicate cunt. Everynow and then Tina would stave off of another slam in favor of a long andthorough grind, but that was just to make sure that her opponent didn't get useto her abusive tactic. Maria tried tohold off tried to fight back her urges, but even she couldn't stop the feelingof that building climax already knocking at the end of her door, wanting out,wanting to be released only to find itself being held back by nothing more thanwillpower. Even if this woman could keepherself contained, she would eventually boil over if she couldn't find a way tostop this pleasure from overtaking her."You.. ugh.. you'll never beat me.. Tina.." She grunted, putting on her strong face whileher eyes continued to lose focus and her shattered breath gave away the truth.Tina didn't even need to respond, she didn't need to say asingle thing at all while her rolling hips continued to grind her swollen slitacross the soft cushion of this rival's own slit. As much as Maria wanted to play tough, asmuch as she wanted to surprise what was happening to her, she couldn't move, shecouldn't escape, she couldn't even think about wanting to escape while herpussy was being pleasured by this rival fighter. The only thing that she could see was thedominant and smirking grin of the woman over her, the sight of this bitch sowilling to take her down that she'd pleasure herself cunt to cunt with thiswoman just to make it happen. Theredness of blushed cheeks hit Maria's face, her mouth hanging open before hertongue followed suit to hang from the corner of her gasping maw just before herbody released a series of hard jerks up against Tina's lovely pert butt. These jerks shook her entire body, catchingher breath and threatening to never release it until finally her lungs emptiedwith the sound of her thunderous scream that filled the arena while her slitgushed a thick wave of heated fem-juices up against the underside of Tina'saching slit. More and more flowed freefrom her, but this rival wanted more and made sure to drain every single drop fromthose cunny depths before finally standing up and allowing Maria's body tounfold itself. With the defeated girlpanting on the ground in search of recovery this clear winner approached herqueen and took a knee to accept the title that she'd just earned.

The fight was amazing, the way that they moved, the skillthat they developed to pleasure one another, and those holds were more thanEvelyn had ever figured she'd see between two people. Sure Eve had gotten into her fair share ofgirl on girl lust fits back in college, but that was nothing compared to howthese two had just torn into one another with the purpose of forcing a hardclimax. The lust from the fight alonehad driven her to pant along with the two fighters, her own slick loins yearningfor her own special flavor of attention while she watched on in hopes of seeingmore. When she released a gentle gaspthe woman remembered that she should be recording this, that she should atleast be describing things into her recorder. The fact that she'd found living examples of amazons still existing inthis area was more than note worthy and with her hand still shaking from theexcitement she'd quickly reach into her pocket. The feeling of it sliding along her thigh as she pulled it free from hertight pants left her biting her lip, the lust of the area having taken over herand left her needing to deal with herself the moment that she could."This is Evel-ah!" She'd gasp quickly when her hand knockedagainst the top rim of a vase.This standing structure was thousands of years old and withher eyes focused entirely on the sight of the that swaying object her handsquickly jerked out to stop it. Whatshe'd forgotten was that one hand was already holding something completelydifferent and with the bump of her recorder against it the vase would be tossedfrom the her high perch leading to the startled movements of those below. Even the queen had stood from her throne tolook on at Eve with a rage filled gaze before pointing to her and demandingthat her champion fetch this intruder, an order that newly promoted amazonwould rush to accomplish. A hand wrappedaround a near-by spear and with a fast beat of her feet against the floor of ofthis temple that naked bronze body ran for the stairs that would lead up tothat floor.Evelyn knew that she should run away, but with the sound ofTina already racing up towards her this woman would never make it back the wayshe came in time to escape this temple, instead as she backed away her eyes quicklylooked around for anything that she could use to defend herself with. All that remained on her perch were rocks anddust and even when she picked up a stone for any level of defense she couldfeel it cracking and crumbling in her grip. The loud gasp rolled from her throat when she turned her gaze back intothe staring brown eyes, trying to not notice the razor sharp spear tip pointedat her throat. She had to think fast,she had to find a way out of this. itwas only when she thought of something else that she came up with a way ofbuying herself time to come up with a real plan."Eu desafio o campe?o para combater atrav?s desexo!!" She shouted, loudly,openly, and hoping in every way that what she said would be taken at heart.The spear stopped, the eyes narrowed and with an easy reachof her bronze hand Tina would grip down against the front of Evelyn's shirt tostart dragging her back towards the stairs. Those large mounds that rested on Eve's chest were squeezed tightlytogether from the tension of her shirt, but that only forced an easy grunt fromher while she was being guided down this flight and around to the throne. A single hard push would leave the whitewoman to look up at the queen, getting a good view of her for the very first timewhile her eyes widened at the amazing display seated before her. Large, round, perfectly shaped breasts hungunder a display of feathers and spotted hide. Her face like that of a true goddess as those amazing lips and perfectlysculpted cheeks made Eve believe her for a second to be a painted statue ratherthan a real woman. Even those brown eyesthat looked on at her with their irritated glare caught her own with a softsparkle that made Evelyn want to melt in place. The strength of her body was there, but no more than a properly fitwoman would possess and now as she leaned back in her throne that gaze narrowedjust a tiny bit more."Where did you learn to speak like that?" She asked quickly, her fingers tappingagainst the arm of her seat to show just what little patience she really hadfor this intruder."I.. Uh.. Your highness, I've been studying amazonsfor close to a decade. I figured if youall spoke any language that it would be Portuguese." She explained almost sheepishly. Evelyn wasn't a cowardly person, but she wasa bit shaken after having a spear pointed at the front of her neck. It was something that drove her to need to recover."And you know what you said?"The question forced Eve to nod slowly, her eyes turningfrom the perfectly statue-es queen towards the champion who stood to her sidewith arms crossed, "I challenged your champion to a sexual fight like Ijust saw between her and the other woman."Out of all the time she'd been here this was the first timeshe'd seen the queen crack her stone expression and force an easy smirk acrossher own lips. If that wasn't enough thesoft tone of a rolling chuckle coming from both of them finally allowed Eve tobreath once again. "You do knowthat you have to be an amazon to challenge the amazon champion right?""I... Ugh.."The laughter grew just a touch louder before this queenshook her head slowly, "Alright then. I'll allow it. Tina, show herwhat a real woman can do to a pretty body like that."When the sharp tip of the spear slammed into the ground itstood up tall to the side of that throne, the bronzed champion stepping aroundtowards the challenger and looking over her body with an easy grin. Evelyn knew just from what she'd seen thatthey were waiting on her. The fightwould start, but not before she exposed her body to the bright sun aboveher. The buttons on her top wereunfastened one by one, slowly releasing the curve of those breasts little bylittle. At first only the basic view ofcleavage could be seen, but that changed as more and more of those succulentround, white tits were shown. By thetime the shoulders of that shirt were sliding down her arms towards the flooreveryone here had already learned every single inch of her beautiful chest, theway that they danced, how her arms bumped their large size when crossing aroundin front of her, how they squeezed together only to fall naturally to her front. Every shifting motion had a movement resultin her tits, and their gentle sway coupled with the slow breath of her bodyadded to this nicely.What came next was her pants, a pair of tan shorts that atone point may very well have been long pants but where now cut off at herthighs. These shorts hugged her pertbutt nicely, not too big and round as her chest was, but still pronouncedenough to show off to anyone that might be able to get her pants off. With her belt unfastened her shorts soonfollowed, slowly tracing down the length of her legs to expose that body infull view covered in nothing more than a pair of boots and a thong. Her shoes were easy to rid, but that thongwas already soaked with the need that she'd felt watching the previous fight,the desire to play with her own cunny had washed her underwear in her heat anddesire. They were wet, but wet and whenshe tossed them to the side the light slapping that they made against theground proved this.It was a surprise to anyone else here that she was everybit as fit as the amazon that stood in front of her, that toned body wellhidden away by her top had left them thinking this would be an easy fight, butwhile she brushed her blonde hair from in front of her face it was more obviousnow that she'd taken what she'd learned from studying amazon culture andapplied it to her own training. Thedisplay alone was impressive, but both were here to fight.

Eve's eyes locked on this woman, her blonde hair fallingover her shoulder while her own toned figure matched up well with the darkerskinned woman that stood in front of her. While their steps brought them closer those thick, large, and milky jugsat the front of their chests were crushed between them, pillowing out to theside to make room for these two fighters. Their eyes met closely, their breath starting to flow from supple lipsand with an eager view of the two fighters in front of her the queen would restback more in her seat with a tongue crossing over her mouth from just how tastyit was seeing her champion paired up with an outsider."You didn't mention what kind of fight you wanted,Blondie." Tina said softly, hershoulders already rolling slowly to slide those stiff nipples against the tightnubs of her opponent.It was a statement that caught Eve by surprised at first,but with her fast wit she'd reply with an easy answer on exactly how she wantedto handle this fight. "69position."It was a reply that lifted everyone's brow, the fact thatshe'd made such a bold statement so quickly forced Tina and the queen toconsider just what had been proposed. These were trained warriors, perfected in the art of sexual combat, butthey all had their own tactics and maneuvers that they preferred. Evelyn had watched that last fight, had seenthe way that Tina moved and her style of fighting all too well. She knew that the woman liked to keep herfeet light and move around to try and attack from behind, but if the challengewas to be held in a position like that then they would both end up on theground right at the start. This alonemade it impossible for her to use her tactics at all and left her with nothingmore than her brunt force attacks that she'd need to use to overwhelm thiswoman. It was realizing this alone thatshe'd smirk softly, finding this white woman to be more clever than sheoriginally thought that she might be.In an easy nod Tina started to lower herself, coming ontothe grass on her side with her strong thigh lifted just enough to show off thatalready glistening pussy while it shined in the sunlight. The look of it was like that of dew on amountain top, but left her beckoning finger to scratch at the air in order tosummon this challenger towards her. Evelyn didn't need any prompting, her body sliding across the ground aswell until their breasts connected bottom to bottom, pressed to those wellworked abs so that their arms could hook around those firm and well shapedrears. While their fingers pawed at theeager flesh their competition had already begun leaving Tina to be the first totwist her hips quickly. Eve didn't evenhave a chance to counter before she felt her shoulders crushed against theground, her body flattened into the dirt while the hard spreading of thoseluscious and amazing milky white thighs would be peeled apart. Tina wasn't going to start with her tongue,not yet, but instead hooked an arm around the underside of that leg to lift it justenough off of the ground that it couldn't push off of the ground leaving thosefingers to lightly play pinch against those cunny lips.Tina was testing the water, her title depending on how wellshe did here and knowing better than to dive straight in to such an unknownopponent. What she could hear around thecurve of her rear, though, was the soft cooing calls of a woman enjoyingherself against her efforts, "Sounds like you're really getting intothis," she commented quickly, hooking the back of Evelyn's head with herankles to force that face up into her cunt, "but don't think that I'mgoing to let you get away with not pleasuring me a bit too, bitch.""I'm no-mmrrphh!" Eve tried to protest before her face was forced up into that cunny, hervoice cut off entirely while she panted and moaned.She could smell the heated cunny of this already battledpussy wrapped around her nose, the scent driving her pussy damp and leavingthose dancing digits to start pulling a slightly wet sound every time theyflicked across her slit. Evelyn neededto get into this game, she needed to battle back if she wanted to win, and withher tongue running a long stroke across the length of that well flavored cuntthe tip managed to brush quickly through the texture of her clit and forcing alightning bolt of pleasure to quake through her body. The hit of it alone was enough to force thiswell used warrior to cry out, but when that one fee leg pushed against theground the suddenly distracted fighter would find herself being rolled back theway she'd come.Within a second Tina was on her back, her newly found rivalwas on top of her and those lips had managed to lock down on her clit leavingplenty of room for a nicely placed pair of fingers to venture their way intothat depth. The heat that wrapped herfinger made it easy for her to push in as deep as possible before pulling backuntil only the finger tips were still there. Her lips squeezed on that sensitive nub, enjoying the feeling of it justbefore she'd start to suckle longingly at it with her tongue occasionallyflicking across the very tip. Thatdidn't mean that Tina wasn't giving as good as she was getting, though, becausewhile both sets of hips were twisting, turning, and shifting side to side in anattempt to escape the lusty pleasure that was being shared back and forth thisamazon warrior would brush her thumb against that entrance. Sure Eve had two digits in her, but thatthick thumb only existed along with the other and together they'd spread thatpussy wide until she could see those walls within. This opening allowed Tina to breath deep,brushing her warm breath against those already soaked depths before her tonguecould lick against them much deeper than Eve had ever felt before. The shock of the tongue would force her headback, her voice to call out, but even that didn't fight off the surge that wasthreatening to build up within her body.Eve had to hold off, she had to maintain, she had to holdherself back and keep her fluids from flowing out so abruptly. If anything she knew that she needed to findanother angle to get this woman to submit, needed to put her at a realdisadvantage so that she couldn't fight back. As Evelyn's knees pressed to the grass her arms tightened around thatbronzed body, to cling close to her own. This archaeologist had been working on her body for the longest time,she had been fighting to build her strength and be every bit as much an amazonas the real things so when she sat up her tightly held arms would pull thiswoman along with her and force Tina to be trapped in her grasp upsidedown. At first the amazon squirmed,wanting to break free, but as that tongue rolled along the sides of her clit ontheir way to her delicate folds her squirming subsided. The shifting motion of this dark woman hadallowed herself to slip, but only enough so that her hands could claw at thegrass under her while her face rubbed through the dirt. Evelyn never released those hips, and noamount of struggling would cause that to happen leaving Tina in no position atall to fight back while teeth lightly ran along her pussy lips and forced herto cry out deeply.Evelyn didn't just lick and tongue that tunnel, she chewedat it, gently brushing the tips of her teeth against every single bit of fleshthat she could and leaving each bite with a sensual suckling that lifted a loudslurping sound into the air around them. Tina tried to gasp, tried to breath at all, but only found her lungsshaking with the hot lust that filled her mind and body. Her strain to hold onto her liquid needpushing against her mind and leaving her wanting more and more to just give inas her legs hooked around the back of Eve's neck, but this archaeologist didn'tneed much more encouragement to drive her teasing much deeper into the depthsof that tunnel. Eve didn't just lickwithin that body, she'd curve her tongue to scoop out the fluid that wastrapped inside, digging away like a shovel until finally the fluid silver shewas looking for bust out like a newly freed river of cream and cum that ranfrom the pussy only to dribble down the lengths of those abs and hips to floodaround her face, giving her more than just dirt to squirm her head through."Better luck next time, cutie." She whispered confidently to her opponentbefore releasing that body finally and allowing her to crumble down into thedirt like a well used sack of potatoes while listening to the panting breath asher only response.

There was a slight breath of disappointment that rolledfrom the succulent lips of this queen while she rested in her seat. Her hips having changed positions a few timesto accommodate for the show that was being put on, but as any royal authorityshe was perfectly capable of containing her heated lust so that it could behidden away for later, but now she saw what kind of woman had won the title ofChampion, what kind of woman had defeated that previous fighter only to lose inher single duty of taking on intruders that happen into their territory. It made the queen second guess her trust inthis warrior, but while she leaned back in her seat she knew that this was asubject that she might want to discuss later in private, preferably in theconfines of her tent with a light layer of hot and sultry punishment.As Eve stood before her in her winner smile the queen knewthat she'd have to deal with this woman soon enough, would have no choice butto grant her the freedom that anyone normal person would be requestingforwardly, "You can go if you so desire, but do know that you should neverreturn to our grounds again. If you dothe punishment will not be solved through a simple sex fight."It was a warning, one that the queen was very seriousabout. The fact that the smile wrappedaround Evelyn's face faded into nothingness told her highness that the messagewas perfectly received leaving Eve to quickly turn from her in order to headtowards those stares so she could try and find her way back out of this place. That pale body moved easily out of the lineof the sun, past the stone pillars, and then already halfway up the stairsbefore she'd stop in her tracks all together. This alone was something that forced this queen to roll her eyes, lessthan impressed by the blonde proving the rumors of her hair color to be morethan true. Eve was already on her wayback to them, already speed walking towards this arena once again before thequeen spoke up to her once more."You forgot your clothes.""No.. Well.. Yes.. But no, I forgot to challenge youto a fight of lust!" The demand ofthe challenge was clear, one that immediately rose the queen's brow.This woman had snuck into her courtyard, had challenged andbeaten her champion and now upon being granted the ability to leave she returnsmoments later with another challenge directed towards the queen herself. The time for simple amusements were over andwith her hands gripping down on the arms of that throne her body wouldrise. The strong muscle build of herfigure showing itself perfectly in the display of the bright sun overhead onlyfor her to step down from her higher position in order to bring herself face toface with this intruder woman. Thatcrown of feathers gripped in her hand, pulled from her raven black hair andthen tossed back to rest on the seat of the throne while her brown eyesnarrowed in place."You..." She said to this blonde woman, "You really wish to challenge me ina fighting style you only just witnessed today."The stance of this ruling woman was something intimidatingby itself, the idea that she could just order Eve to be dead and in a momentshe would be crossed her mind continuously, but she maintained herself,figuring that there was no going back at this point, "I've studied yourlaws my entire professional life. Idefeated your champion in front of you so you know that I have talent. I now have the right to challenge youdirectly and prove myself."She was right and even this queen had to admit it. With a slow nod that scowl rolled into theshowing of a slight smirk, "And what is it that you want if you win?"Honestly she didn't think that the conversation would evenget this far, but being asked this Eve would lean in closer, almost touchingher breasts to the still clad clothing of this ruler, "WHEN I win, I wantto be your new champion.""Only the most dedicated and skilled fighters in mytribe have the chance at being the champion. You'll have to do more than just prove yourself worthy to wear a titlelike that.""Oh I will. I'mgoing to show you things that you wish your body already knew."The last comment left this queen laughing softly, butfinally nodding in agreement to such a set of terms. "Very well, intruder. If you win then I will grant you a title aswell as the honor of knowing my name."Many would believe that a ruler would never be as fit astheir subjects, many would believe that a queen would be slender and allow herforces to do the fighting for her. Theywould be so very wrong. When it came tothis queen her body was every bit as solid as her mightiest warriors, her battleskill hardened right along side them as she trained her best fighters in theirmost impressive skills. This queenwasn't one of seats and thrones, but was one of battles and hunts and as shepulled her top from her body those bronze breasts fell from her covering oneafter the other, bouncing, swaying, and then settling into place to leave herdoing the same with her skirt. Thelength of this garment running down her legs showed the display of her powerfulthighs, her strong arms, her perfectly sculpted abs, and left her completelynaked with those thick and juicy breasts perfectly ready to tempt and be usedby any opponent brave enough to tread her authority. Eve wasn't simply dealing with any poshruler, but was about to be handled by a warrior queen.

When Evelyn had first come here she hadn't expected to findanything more than just dusty old statues and a few priceless relics. What she hadn't expected to find at all was aliving tribe of amazons, and she most certainly didn't expect to be fightingtheir beautiful queen. As she lookedover this woman she could see that strong build, that powerful authority thatkept all other guards in check, but more importantly she saw the amazing curveof a beautiful body that even now looked on at her with a less than impressedgaze looking over that pale and busty figure. The fact that she'd found them at all, the fact that she fought and wonagainst that champion, told her that she needed to face the queen, that sheneeded to test herself fully in her personal training to see how close to thereal discipline of the amazons that she'd managed to bring herself. Her pride was full, but still she wascareful, cautious, wanting to impress the regal woman that had risen to faceher. Eve wasn't dumb, she knew that thequeen could have easily denied her the challenge from her start, and that toldher that there must be some interest in her if she was so willing to easilyaccept this bold fight. Either that, orshe must be wanting to set an example of this woman.Eve's thoughts filled her mind, the ideas that captured herattention and so she missed when the queen right in front of her made a fastand sudden approach towards her. By thetime she realized that anything had happened at all those hands were alreadywrapped tightly around her firm and well toned rear, their muscle fighting tofold between the digits that held it and soon pulled her pale body completelyoff of her feet to be hugged close to that strong regal figure. Evelyn's large breasts rested quickly on topof the queen's, their weight not bothering this ruler at all while she wrappedher lips to deliver a sudden and immediate suckle to the roundness of thatalready hard nipple. The feeling of itforcing Eve to gasp in place while her hands gripped onto the queen's shouldersas if she were trying to push back off of this woman. Without any ground under her feet, though,there was no escape no matter what kind of struggle she put forth. Ground wasn't a problem for very long. This queen was strong, she was powerful, andabove all she didn't tolerate weakness or distractions in front of her. As punishment for Eve's loss of attentionthose hands slide from her pert butt and instead found their way to grip ontothose strong textured legs. With theselimbs tightly secured in her grip both would quickly fall towards thegrass. Eve's eyes went from a pleasuredgasp of nipple play to a wide gasp of fear and surprise while the weight of herbody forced her to lean backwards so that the moment they'd both impact theground Evelyn would do so with her back planting against the dirt. It was a landing the drove the breath fromher very body, but one that left her stunned in place and looking back at thequeen that had just planted her with that always less than impressed gaze thatbrought this regal woman to tower over this aching figure.As the queen crawled along that figure her hand found a newtarget in a thick tuft of blonde hair, the quick and hard pull would lock thisgirl down against the ground so that their lips could connect, the deep kissthat flowed from one to the other balanced with the suckling of Eve's bottomlip while her body struggled to whimper her pleasure towards this woman on topof her. Those fingers that rubbed alongher clit found their way with expert skill and precision, the tips lightlyflicking and nipping at her little nub to force her hips to jerk and churn asif trying to get away. Any moan or crythat she tried to hide would only find its way down the throat of this regalwarrior who hooked a leg around her own to keep this intruder in place whileshe played with her tight cunny all the more. Each slow rotation of her digits, every light flicking of her nails,each slight adjustment sent shock-waves up the length of Eve's spine to forcethose hips to squirm and try to escape. There was no running from this, no way to get out of it. She had to endure, but with that tunnel ofhers already squeezing down and the feeling of a flood hitting the boundariesof her inner wall she knew that whatever she was going to do needed to happenfast."You were so brave and talented before. Don't tell me that you fought through mychampion just to be dominated by her queen." This regal highness mocked, wanting to seeher opponent really come at her, wanting to see her either break free and turnthe tables or loose right here and now in the grass and dirt.Eve could barely hold herself, her thighs trying to closebut only finding them wrapping around that rubbing hand. If she didn't break away then she was goingto cum and all of her effort would be ruined. Her hand pushed to the queen's shoulder, shoving her, getting justenough space to get that free leg up between them so that a single kick woulddrive this woman off of her. Their lipsseparated, their bodies parted, and Evelyn would scramble to her feet while herpanting breath washed over the lips of her open mouth. Her body continued to shiver while she lookedat this queen already standing up to meet her. Her lusty need and desire begging her to allow herself to come, whileher mind took charge to stop her from giving in to those base desires. Evelyn needed to get on the defensive, sheneeded to wear down this woman and so the archaeologist would step in quicklywith her hand darting or that tight, slick, and damp looking bronzedpussy. Inches from it she felt fingerswrap around her wrist, another hand holding her elbow and her reach for thatslit was over before it started leaving her to gasp up to the face that lookedon with a disappointing glare."You couldn't possibly believe that you were going tolay a finger on me with such a straight forward and brutish attack. Down in the dirt with you again."Her twisting bronze body brought Eve to lean to the side,her figure following that lean more and more until her feet came out from underher leaving her tumbling across the ground to skip and twist until she openedher eyes to look up at the sky above her. A black shape of a woman shadowed over her, blocking the light of thesun from her eyes only to step on her large and beautiful breasts to hold herin place. Eve couldn't see expressions,but somehow knew that this ruler was growing bored with her by how she twistedher foot over those breasts to bare down against them, grinding them into herchest and leaving her crying out from the punishment. With a single motion the queen would bringher knee down, not landing hard, or being cruel at all to this downed girl, butjust pressing the front of her shin from even's shoulder down to her abs tokeep the archaeologist pinned down in place while the queen rested her wellsized tits against those strong white hips to give herself access to thealready very juicy slit that rested between those lovely pale legs.Her tongue passed deep into Eve's tight squeezing cunny,that mouth muscle spreading and pushing against the resistances that had beendeveloped so that she could lick those inner walls without hesitation. Eve could see the queen's shining cunt, couldeven feel the heat coming off of it, but this wasn't just an open invitationand that knee holding her down kept her from simply lifting her head up to givethis ruler a sample of the same treatment that was being given to her. Instead her shaking breath was the only thingthat she could give from her mouth that reached this exposed tunnel until herhands rose up to take hold of that lovely butt, feeling the curve of it,squeezing it, playing against it and with a light panting need she'd shove thequeen downward along her body. Thesurprised expression on this ruler's face showed itself as she looked backbehind her only to see a pair of legs lift up to wrap around her lower chest sothat those feet could press on her shoulder blades and force this queen's facestraight down into the dirt. The holdalone was a dangerous position for this woman, but what made it worst was whenEve's fingers adjusted from that hot rear in order to pull those cheeks apartin order to make way for a dual joining of two fingers that quickly pushed intoher tight and fresh walls.The queen fought to push up, tried to lift herself, butthose strong white legs kept her down. Both fingers managed to drive in fast, pulling at the walls, pushingdeep with her, and then spreading nicely to shove that tightness away. One would curl the other would wag, one wouldpull and the other push, but when both twisted her knuckles found a homeagainst the roof of that slit, dragging against it constantly from tip toknuckle and back again in a hard rhythm that left this queen groaning like oneof her lesser warriors still in training. Fingers gripped at the grass, her body trying to hang on, her pussylingering on the edge of release while she contained herself in absolute defianceof this dominating position. She knewthat she was in trouble, but her mind kept clouding over time and time again tokeep her from figuring out any way out of this very solid hold. Her teeth ground and with her cream right atthe edge of release this queen finally howled with a needing cry of lust tofeel the thick wave of her juicy fem-seed to gush out of her pussy in order tocoat those fingers as well as Eve's chest and abs in a band new dressing ofpaint. Her gasping breath working toregain itself, trying to recover, but when those fingers pulled free, whenthose hands spanked hard against her butt again and then quickly shoved her offof that pale body, the queen knew that this challenge was over leaving Eve tostand tall with her victory over this ruler who continued to drool into thegrass from her devastating orgasm."Looks like you owe me a name, but for now let's justsavor this win." Eve said with alight smirk over her lips, pleased with herself before taking a tight grip ofdark hair into her hand and walking her way towards that throne. She had plans for this woman, she wanted tobe seen with the queen in a submissive form, she wanted to leave whispers aboutwhat she could do to the ruler of these amazons so that they could spread herlegend around, and that meant using this woman for her own desires. Evelyn wasn't mean, and certainly wouldn'tabuse the queen, but she was going to make sure that her talents would never beforgotten in this tribe.

Still panting the queen found herself following the pull ofthe archaeologist who had a tight grip on her dark hair, the feeling of itjerking her to follow, but keeping her low enough that the only way she couldwalk with Evelyn was to follow behind on her hands and knees like a defeateddog. Her cheeks blushed, her handsgripping at the dirt, but she had lost her fight and knew that in doing so shewas open to being used by the winner if she just so happened to wish it. When those eyes witnessed that pert, strong,pale rear come down to rest in her seat, positioning itself at her throne thequeen's regal eyes widened, her shock and rage showing quickly from thedisrespectful move of this intruder that had claimed a seat at a throne thatpredated much of the tribe itself. Whenher mouth opened to protest she felt a pull on her head which jerked her faceforward, that dancing tongue that would have been forming words insteadcollided with the front of that drenched pussy, tasting it and rubbing acrossit. The heat from that mound showed thatEve was in desperate need to release and she needed the queen to help her withthat. According to the amazon law it wasthe duty of the loser to finish off the winner if this winner felt she wasworthy, and after two close fights back to back Evelyn couldn't deny her needsanymore.The queen could feel the soft heat washing past her cheeks,her tongue tasting on the desire that rested before her, and even though shewas pleasuring a woman in her thrown while she was on her knees, the ruler wasgraceful enough to oblige her. Thisregal tongue rolled across the surface of those lips, kissing them deeply whileshe moaned gently against the surface of Evelyn's luscious cunny. The flavor alone was that of a mighty warrior,feeling those fluids passing over her tongue the deeper she managed tolick. At first she was just passing hermouth muscle over the surface, but soon the tip of it found its way betweenthose lips, pushing past the folds with a generous texture that left Evelyngasping in this seat. Even thearchaeologist couldn't stop herself from biting her bottom lip, her chestlifting and falling quickly, those large breasts bobbing in place to try andkeep up with her shifting figure.Already the talented tongue of the downed queen had managedto bring her closer to her finish than either of the fights combined, her eyesfluttering shut while her head leaned back only for her hand to get tighteraround that hair to keep this amazing lover in place. Her muscles tensed, her body tilted back, herbreasted arched forward, but she wasn't cumming, not yet. The smirk of this queen showed itself easilybetween those milky thighs, her tongue slowing down just enough so that whenshe pulled it back those hips would pull back with it only to slide forwardagain as it was pushed back into her depths. This queen didn't just have talent in her regal seat, she didn't justhave skills in the fields of battle. This queen also had talents in the bedroom and was known for her skillsof leaving her partner's body locked right at the peak of an orgasm where thecream was about to flow, but the body had already stiffened to a point ofimmobility."The queen knows how to pleasure like nobody else,intruder." Tina said, smirkinggently at the sight of this woman left in this trapped state, "You won'tbe able to cum until she lets you and you won't be able to move until you'vecum."The light giggle that was shared between Tina and theonlooking Maria passed easily into Eve's ears, their bodies slowly steppingforward to get a better view of what was happening as they moved to either sideof this throne. Their fingers bothfinding a single large tit to grip and rub, that rock hard nipple drawing acrosstheir palms before those fingers sunk into the surface of the soft breast. Eager smiles wrapped this pale woman, thetrio of bronze women honoring her with their attention to her beautifulbreasts. Even if Evelyn wanted to stopthem, wanted to halt their talented fingers flicking and rubbing across thesurface of her round tits, she couldn't thanks to her locked up body."I.. I.. Ugh.. I don't even..n.n..n..know yourname." Eve struggled to stay, hervoice high pitched as if struggling not to scream at the top of her lungs.Both of these warriors knew that if their queen were toanswer this question she'd have to release this intruder from this point ofbliss, release her by either forcing her into that amazingly well borderedclimax or allow her muscles to calm down by stopping her treatment alltogether. Instead that tongue wascontinued to rake and rub against those inner walls, the tip of it grinding andtwisting at will inside of her so that she couldn't get used to the pleasurefor even a second long enough to recover."Her name is Angelica." The champion said, whispering it into Eve'sear with a light kiss at the tip of her ear lobe."A... A... Angelica.. Angelica..ANGELICA!!!" It was name thatEvelyn wouldn't be forgetting for the rest of her life as she felt the finalpush deep inside of her, that tongue spreading in all directions at once andopening the floodgates for the hot course of white river that was to follow.Eve panted, her body quaking and quivering, her mindclouding instantly, and her breath shattered in the lust and need that wasfilled through her body. If there was adrop left inside of her then it was somewhere that nobody could ever find asevery single bit of her cum was left staining the seat and front side of thischair in order to drench the grass below her. Evelyn couldn't breath through her panting, couldn't move her think asher mind retreated into the back of her head. Those eyes fluttered, her body growing limp, and despite the brightnessof the sun overhead her entire vision turned dark.

With a soft grunt those eyes would fade open, their gentlegaze fuzzy and out of focus as they slowly came into view. What she had expected to see was the sight ofa woman or two standing over her, maybe to have been located in a tent orhaving been left on that throne, but as she looked around the only thing thatEvelyn was able to see was the darkness of the tunnel around her. There were no doors, no hallways, justherself resting on top of what looked like the collapsed floor reminding herentirely of the when the stone slabs collapsed before. She worked at sitting up, her body tense andsore from the fall and leaving her feeling sluggish and tired while theconfusion of everything came over her."A...Angelica?" She called out softly, "Tina?"There was no answer, nobody to reply to her gentle toneswhich left her to the very unfortunate realization of what must have happenedhere. While working on sitting up moreshe'd release a long gasp of pain, her hand immediately jerking to the back ofher head and right there she felt a hard knot that much have been caused by thefall itself. Did this mean that herentire double fight was just a dream, that she'd knocked herself out andimagined the people that she'd met here and bested in a hard struggle ofcombat? The evidence would point to itbeing true, but she didn't want to believe such a thing, didn't want to thinkthat those hard struggles and long orgasm had only been made up by her headwhile she laid there knocked out, but when her hand moved across her body shecould feel the clothes still on her just like they should be. She could feel the recorder in her pocket,but when she pulled it free her eyes turned even more disappointed by the statethat it seemed to be in from how she must have landed on it. The recorder was completely busted, destroyedbeyond use leaving her to sigh as she picked herself back up to her feet.As much as Evelyn wanted her latest adventure to be true,she certainly couldn't stay in this hole and instead started to pull againstthe sides of the rock tunnel to begin pulling herself out. When she reached the floor this archaeologistwould begin her way towards the entrance once again, set to leave this placeand record the findings that she did have proof of thanks to pictures she'd taken. If nothing else it was nice to have her tripprovide something even if her favorite parts were simply dreamed up. The more she thought about it the moredisappointing it became, but she was a scientist and disappointment was oftenpart of the job. It didn't even take herlong to chuckle at the very idea that some long lost tribe of amazons couldstill exist with so much of the planet already explored and recorded. The fantasy alone would stay with her, thememory of what she'd dreamt with the two beautiful women fighting her, theirsexual desires pitted against her own with herself able to fulfill them into anindisputable victory. The thoughts of itforcing her to bite her bottom lip in lustful need, but tending to herself wasfor other times and other places. Fornow she needed to get back to town and work on her discoveries, but secretlyshe'd look back over her shoulder from time to time in hopes that this bigempty and abandoned temple held some familiar secret trying to catch a glimpseof her while she left."Is it really wise for Queen Angelica to just let hergo?" Rolled a soft whisper into theear of the bronzed champion tasked with keeping an eye on her."It's the queen's wishes and what she wants shegets."The slow nod came in easily enough but drew a differentquestion, "Honoring the queen is great, but should we be letting the triberegent just walk away? She's second onlyto the queen herself in authority.""If we need her then we'll find her again, but Eve ispart of a different world and she should live in that world. For now we let her live her life, and if weeve need her for anything we can just snatch her up again."The answer was clear and decision was final, but while thetwo watched Eve leave even Tina felt the sting of yearning fill her heart forthis woman that had managed to best her in combat so thoroughly. In a way she wanted another shot at her, butin the other she was starting to enjoy the idea of skipping the fight all togetherand looking for a way into Eve's bed. For now, though, the blonde woman was to be left alone, kept in thedark, but a time would come when she'd be introduced into this tribe once moreand when that happened the brave people of the land will have already learnedof her through legends, tales, and rumors. When she came back, there wouldn't be a single woman in that tribe thatdidn't know her name.

TheTitfightWriter

Re: From the CLIT files #1: The strange Case of Evelyn Warne

Paragraphs are your friend. Blocks of text that are 1829 words are not. You started with paragraphs, and a great concept, so I'm guessing it was an issue with hostboard.

Junior Hostboard Member Dracologist's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: From the CLIT files #1: The strange Case of Evelyn Warne

That is so weird. When I wrote this the paragraph spacing was there, and even reflected on the other sites that I posted it on. So why did hostboards eat my paragraph spacing? This is a mystery inside of a mystery.