So, I was thinking about how almost every time there's a sexfight story that involves anal it's always with participants who really enjoy anal and are proud of their capabilities. As a sadist I kinda want to see more when the people actually really hate doing it.

For example a dominant has 2 submissives who he catches fighting or arguing and he decides that they need to be punished. Since they both really hate anal the punishment is that they both have to take an end of a double dildo and fuck each other for a given amount of time. This is another one that's more subtle than the typical "if i do this then I win" contest. The two are on hands and knees facing away from each other. They're grimacing and/or crying because they despise anal and they're just repeatedly smacking their asses together with the dildo between them. But eventually they both realize that if they tighten up their asshole and they can hold the dildo in place and ram it in to other which decreases the discomfort for them and increases it for the other sub. The dominant watches the punishment but not having any idea about the battle of buttholes going on in front of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk