Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Titfight Academy, Part 7

No prizes for guessing that I also have a soft spot for fallen champs lol. I'm going with Fleur too, followed closely by the Indian beauty Padma.

Ragnar0k

WorldwidePhenomenon

Hermione's combo of brains and sexual prowess is perfect. The way she evened the playing field before putting herself into competition with Fleur, then fucked like a banshee, was epic.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for your replies, guys! I'll see what I can do to give Padma and Hermione a little more air-time in the future. Ginny and Fleur are of course pretty well covered in the upcoming chapter. Which, I'm happy to say, shouldn't take much longer to complete! You can expect a new installment within a week or two, assuming nothing unexpected comes up.

Best,
    Augur

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, here's a little taste of things to come!

Next, on Titfight Academy...

Part 8

"One Pair Of Boobs To Rule Them All"

Looking around the room, I saw that most students had already taken their seats, everyone chatting excitedly and making predictions on the outcome of today's championship tournament. There were even rumours about some third-year boys taking wagers on the results, and knowing my classmates, I didn't find that at all difficult to believe. Betting was pretty much the national sport here after all. To be perfectly honest, I might've been tempted to put some money on Fleur myself, had I heard about the possibility in time.

There weren't too many seats left, but I was lucky enough to find a single empty spot in the second row. The girls sitting right in front of me were also short enough not to interfere with my view of the mat, and as I tried to listen in on their hushed, moderately giggly conversation, didn't seem to be rooting for anyone in particular today. One of the firsties - and the girls had to be those, since I didn't know any of them by name - was busy entertaining her friends with a rather detailed account of the argument Ginny and Lavender had gotten into during the history class excursion. From what I could make out there seemed to have been a cute, doe-eyed Italian boy involved, but the girls' high-pitched squeals were very effective in drowning out all the juicy parts.

"Hey, you've fought her once, Romilda," the thin, somewhat mousy first-year said after her story's apparent conclusion. "Before all those older girls lost to her. Is she really that good?"

Her friend, a prettier-looking girl with dark brown, curly hair and a fairly nice bust shrugged. "I dunno. Lav's boobs are bigger than mine, and I guess a bit firmer too, but they didn't really feel all that special," she replied slowly, scrunching her mouth slightly as she thought. "I mean, when I went against Susan, her rack pretty much knocked me flat from the get-go. Never even had a chance. With Lavender the match was way longer, and I thought I could hold my own. For a while, anyway. In the end her boobs just kinda outlasted mine."

The other firsties looked at the brunette with interest, nodding slowly. It was obvious that they weren't titfighters themselves, having probably only taken part in one initiation match before deciding to settle for a spectator status. I knew that little more half of the female students here frequented the mat with any kind of regularity, the remainder being either too shy to bare their tits in front of everyone, or, more often, not really having been 'blessed by the boob fairy' in the first place. A girl would need to have a pretty damn nice set if she wanted to beat the competition, after all.

Glancing around for some familiar 'faces', I quickly spotted Hermione's attractive, soft figure. She'd come here together with Ginny's friend Luna, the girls sitting right behind the sporty redhead. Today's four contestants had been provided with separate chairs closer to the mat, a VIP stand of sorts, and were currently chatting with Padma. The Indian girl herself had simply knelt down as she spoke to the other girls. On my right, Susan and Hannah had chosen to pick their seats next to a group of fellow first-years.

After a minute or two, the Indian second-year Padma stepped onto the mat. I took a moment to admire her lean and nimble figure, which was clad in a comfortable-looking tank top and matching yoga pants. Though she wasn't as curvy as many other girls at the Academy, the girl's slender frame and delicate facial features complemented each other well. Or, as one of my less eloquent classmates had put it, she was plenty hot for a skinny chick.

"Okay everyone, welcome to this year's last fight event," Padma called out loudly, causing the sound levels to drop noticeably as the crowd realized the tournament was about to begin. Because she was the highest-ranking girl not to take part in today's competition, the second-year had been asked to 'referee' the matches. Which in practise mostly meant that she'd be acting as the announcer. "I know you're all eager to see some boobs," she continued with a smile, "And to be honest, with a roster like this, so am I!" Loud cheers greeted the Indian girl's words, a few guys even going as far as to start chanting their favourite's name. While at least two of them seemed to be rooting for Fleur, I did hear Ginny and Angelina get just as much attention. Maybe Lavender too, it was hard to tell with all the yelling. Padma's grin widened as she took in the students' obvious excitement.

"Hear that, girls? Your fan base is already getting restless!", she hollered, working the crowd as she turned to look at the competitors. "Come on, get down here before they tear the whole place down! Let's get this thing rolling!"

The four competitors stepped forward, waving at the audience as they joined Padma on the mat. I saw Angelina lean in to say something to Ginny, and the redhead grinned at the dark-skinned beauty, obviously amused. There was no hope of making out what it'd been about, but my girlfriend's body language seemed to indicate that the quip had been aimed at her. The gorgeous French blonde crossed her arms under her impressive bust, not looking impressed. I noticed her exhange a few hostile glares with Lavender as well while the crowd's last, scattered yells abated.

"Since we have a pretty unusual match-up today, I should probably go through some basics," Padma intoned, her voice clear and measured. "First, the current boob queen Ginny will be facing her predecessor and last year's champion, Fleur!" the Indian second-year paused for a moment, waiting for the commotion to die down again before continuing. "After they've settled their differences, we will watch the old and new number two fighters, Angelina and Lavender, match tits for the right to face the winner," she announced. "Only one girl will be leaving this room with her boobs intact, others have to nurse their poor, defeated udders back into health over the holidays!" Everyone cheered as Padma worked the crowd, and even the competitors themselves seemed to smile a bit. Or at least they flashed sly, suggestive smirks at each other in an effort to get under their rivals' skin.

The Indian student finally asked Lavender and Angelina to return to their seats, and the two girls nodded, strutting off the mat to make room for the first competition of the day. I noticed that both were wearing similarly smug expressions on their faces, apparently feeling quite confident about their own chances later on.

Whose big jugs will prevail in the end? And which girls will be sent home with their loose, empty sacks slung over their shoulders? Tune in to find out!

(LOL )

Edit: Story continues here: Titfight Academy, Part 8
    Last edited by Augur; September 2nd, 2018 at 01:43 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Augur,

Can't wait till you drop the next installment of TFA!!!!

Reddd

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reddd View Post
    Augur,

Can't wait till you drop the next installment of TFA!!!!

Reddd
    Hey Reddd,

I'm afraid life has kept me rather busy lately, and I haven't made any progress on Titfight Academy chp 11...

I have, however, finally managed to complete another episode of BFS Tribute! You can read it here: A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Best Tits in Town

Augur

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Augur,

Hope all is well!!! I know I am late, but like you life has been busy!!! Just wanted to say read the story and it was great!!!!
    Can't wait to see Tiff go at it with the cougar on the prowl as well as TA 10. Have a great holiday!!!!

Reddd

PS I wonder if Jon will give us a holiday installment BFS

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Hey Reddd,

I'm afraid life has kept me rather busy lately, and I haven't made any progress on Titfight Academy chp 11...

I have, however, finally managed to complete another episode of BFS Tribute! You can read it here: A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister: Best Tits in Town

Augur

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post Re: Titfight Academy, Part 7

Quote Originally Posted by reddd View Post
    Augur,

Hope all is well!!! I know I am late, but like you life has been busy!!! Just wanted to say read the story and it was great!!!!
    Can't wait to see Tiff go at it with the cougar on the prowl as well as TA 10. Have a great holiday!!!!

Reddd

PS I wonder if Jon will give us a holiday installment BFS
    Hey Reddd!

Don't worry, I'm still alive - just really, really busy with work stuff. So there's been no progress on TA or BFS Tribute stories since the summer... and I'm not at all sure I'll have time to write anything for the holidays, either.

But hey, did you mean Titfight Academy 11? Cause chapter 10 is already out!
    Titfight Academy, Part 10

And as far as Tiff vs Patricia is concerned, I have to admit it'd make for a seriously hot match! The next BFS tribute ought to contain some "cougar action" (once I can finally get to work on it), but most of the content will probably revolve around Donna and her posse. How'd you like the HS girl angle, btw?

-Augur

P.S.
    Yeah, getting a new chapter of BFS (or Jen and Ellen) from Jon would be great! And there is some encouraging precedent from the previous years... Let's hope for the best!
    Last edited by Augur; November 28th, 2018 at 11:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12