Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hentai Duels/Card-game Sexfights

So... are there any Yu-Gi-Oh! fans in the audience? Because a little while ago, I came across a post with some of those custom hentai cards people have made, and that got me thinking.

After all, we could potentially have two beautiful ladies facing off, each with a team of sexy magic girls/monsters to battle each other, an arsenal of kinky spells and traps, some hyper realistic holographic VR tech to bring it all to life, and maybe some ancient dark magic to make things just a bit more interesting. I'm pretty sure there's GOT to be some potential here.

It anyone's interested, I've got some more specific ideas for this concept.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Hentai Duels/Card-game Sexfights

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    So... are there any Yu-Gi-Oh! fans in the audience? Because a little while ago, I came across a post with some of those custom hentai cards people have made, and that got me thinking.

After all, we could potentially have two beautiful ladies facing off, each with a team of sexy magic girls/monsters to battle each other, an arsenal of kinky spells and traps, some hyper realistic holographic VR tech to bring it all to life, and maybe some ancient dark magic to make things just a bit more interesting. I'm pretty sure there's GOT to be some potential here.

It anyone's interested, I've got some more specific ideas for this concept.

Very great concept!!! This could even be made into a hentai sexfight game.
    What were your more specific ideas? I'm all ears!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR_TJ View Post
    Very great concept!!! This could even be made into a hentai sexfight game.
    What were your more specific ideas? I'm all ears!!
    So far, I mostly have ideas for some sexy/sexfight-themed magic and trap cards (don't see the need to come up with any original monsters, as Yugioh already has lots of great female monsters to use ). Spells like 'Titfight' or 'Magical Expansion', or a Field Spell that lets both players move their Attack/Defense/Life points around between her monsters and herself, and is specifically done via kissing/groping/fucking

And of course, the duel itself could be very sexy, with each attack or defense being one lady pleasure the other. The 'Shadow Magic' could also have some potential, like say, both players feel the pleasure of their monsters?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have seen the cartoon once. Not played the cards. So not much to add on this front.
    But what I can recall from the cartoon are the kickass moves those monsters could make.

And that reminds me of a video game, Bayonetta. A witch that uses special attacks to defeat her enemies. And some seem pretty sexual. And in the first part she fought against another witch with similar powers.

I think it would be pretty hot when there was an x rated sexfight game in such style. Like playing Mortal Kombat. But instead of fire spears and fireballs, their attacks are to stimulate each other sexually. And have special attacks like those great animations in Bayonetta and Yugioh. And have finishing moves, not fatalities, but sexualities. Where they finish their opponent with a final gigantic orgasm.

I am aware of the games like those from Tofi, but the graphic level of those in Bayonetta, Mortal Kombat, etc are so spectacular.

Seeing the response from Mr tj, makes me realize how probably I am far off with my comment. I have no clue how those card games are played irl.

But from the cartoon I understood that the player is connected with his cards/monsters. So would indeed be hot, how a sexual attack could weaken the player as well. Making her orgasm and loose focus or something.
    Last edited by sffan4e; August 26th, 2017 at 05:08 PM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]