Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Luana vs Chantelle -Sex Fight Summer -Reawakening

This is a story I started (and posted a 1st draft) a while ago, with the intention of following in the footsteps of Morton who once upon a time wrote the best stories in my opinion. For those of you who like detail and buildup you might enjoy this. This was written by a man for women and for men, and while I hope women will enjoy it, I suspect they may not suspend their disbelief the way men will. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.. it's still not finished but here it is so far.

Luana had just finished her degree in law and was now a tour guide for Shenanigans Adventure. It was a temporary job and she loved it. She was a natural leader and over the summer she had been promoted to Tour Leader. She had taken tours to Tasmania and Ayers Rock and now she was going to Kakadu. She had never been before and was excited. Another tour leader would be helping her out so it would be fine. She placed her ipad on her bedside table and turned off her night lamp.

The next day Luana got up fresh as a strawberry. She showered, had breakfast. She put on her uniform and looked in the mirror. The snug, navy shorts and polo top showed off her slim, brown body. She struck a pose on one hip and smiled to herself; looking great in her Shenanigans Tours uniform always pleased her. She put away her makeup and drove to the office.

Gianni and Sam were already in, joking around and they both flashed her big smiles saying "Ciao Luana". They loved saying ciao when she came in and always made a point of it. She enjoyed the attention and she often flirted back, although it sometimes created tension with her colleagues who acted like they didn't have time for it. Luana knew they were constantly fighting back jealousy and was sensitive enough not to rub their faces in the fact she was so desired. She always made them feel better by giving them complements whenever she could.

Sally was reading email when Luana arrived. "hi" she drawled without looking up. "hey! What's up?"
    "ugh I have to pick up the new girl from the airport" she dragged her keys up off the desk and trudged past.

Luana smiled and started checking off the gear for the tour.

The next day Luana noticed the bus hadn't been washed in weeks and decided that she would get it washed for the trip. "Bianca, can you Help me wash the bus?"
    "sure"
    Luana and Bianca always washed the bus inside and out. Luana went to get the keys heard laughing from the office. Gianni and Sam were fooling around again.

She poked her head through the door ready to flirt but was stopped dead in her tracks. There was a beautiful girl with brown hair and meaty brown thighs in the tour uniform she loved. The short shorts just as snug as her own. Luana was put off by the way she was sitting: she had her legs pulled up on a second swivel chair and the shorts were tight on her crotch, they looked more like underwear in this posture. She had a big smile as the second chair she had her feet on was Gianni's chair. He stood in the middle, dumbly asking for it back. Sally was having fun too. She had stolen Sam's chair and wasn't giving it back either.

Luana made her entrance, sternly. The party of four were too involved in their silly game to pay her any attention. "if Gianni can spell my name he can have a chair," chided the devastatingly beautiful brunette.

Giani was too stupid of course and got it wrong, so the flirty game continued. Luana found the sudden indifference to her presence slightly annoying and worse, threatening. She stood on one hip as she liked to do, but now with her arms folded waiting for the game to end. Gianni had another attempt and failed causing the others to burst into laughter again.

Luana cleared her throat to be noticed. In her own time, the brunette finally looked at her. "Well hello," she gazed, " I can't get up right now..." she offered her hand. Luana rolled her eyes to the left and replied with a grim reservation "hello"; it thoroughly annoyed her that she would have to make more effort, discard her pose and walk over to the other brunette. It was a forced error and she hated the other girl already. Their hands met softly at first, palms to flat fingers as they met eyes. Neither willing to close the distance at first, then Luana surged forward, finger tips sliding on palms and once hot palms had mated the girls instinctively formed a grip, smoothly transitioning from gentle to firm. Luana could see this girl was strong like her. She could feel it, instantly sensing a threat: moisturised hands, but with the strength of her rock climbing posse. The other girl had perfect makeup and beautiful eyes and Luana felt herself caught off-guard by their hypnotic power; "I'm Chantelle" she purred, enjoying seeing Luana struggling to maintain composure, nearly drowning in her devastating sexiness and her own awkward insecurity, which she really wasn't used to.

Luana knew she would have to work and cooperate with this girl, but she felt something unmistakable that she hadn't felt for a long time: rivalry, as between her and her sister. When an attractive male came to the house the two would compete for his attention with any and every prop they could muster: toys and crafts when they were little, but then hair dos, figure hugging jeans, short shorts, tiny t-shirts, tanks, skirts, coloured bra straps, eye liner, lipstick, bustiers, minidresses, even heels. They played and frolicked together, always vying for the attention of the male in a seduction that really wasn't about the male at all - it was about which of them was better.

They would jumping, bend and stretch, cartwheel in dresses and take every opportunity to seek attention. Sometimes as they played they would even wrestle for the often bewildered male. Luana would return to thoughts of the fights with her sister soon - thoughts she had buried.

She knew she needed to prove herself against Chantelle or she would cease to be the favourite and Chantelle would steal all the fun, leaving her life to suck. Luana didn't mind working hard, so long as it was appreciated. But she needed to be the favourite and feel wanted or envied by everyone -that was the reward that fuelled her work and indeed her existence.

After squeezing one another's hands in a secret and silent contest that could only be noticed by the brief stiffening of their bodies, and neither lady succumbed to the punishment, the two beauties finally let their hands slip apart. "I'll be taking you to Kakadu tomorrow" she smiled. Luana smiled back but it was completely forced; she didn't like the language Chantelle had used - she was Tour Leader and this girl was a ring-in to help her out - not assume command. "Don't stand for it", she told herself. She had to think fast; she could buy time and turn it around. "You'll be taking us? That's interesting. The keys have my name on them.. Unless you're going on a different tour" she knew damn well chantelle was not going on a different tour; Luana was just staking her claim before this upstart got in the habit of bossing her around. Chantelle's smile dropped. The feigned confusion had been easily read noted whilst the refusal to surrender power so easily had captured her interest. They stared at one another, Chantelle gazing confidently, looking for a chink in the armour .. Luana repeated herself without losing an ounce of confidence "I'm driving". Chantelle frowned and stood up tall. She maintained eye contact while advancing, the others watching captivated. The distance between them closed quickly, but Luana did not allow herself to step or even lean back a centimetre. Chantelle was forced to stop her advance. Both girls were flexing to stand as tall as possible now, with hands on hips, The two held each other's pretty gaze and with her eyes darting Luana could finally break down the other girls beauty for the first time: eyeliner, mascara, foundation, her imperfections becoming visible - still she was extremely hot... the two young ladies eyed one another and Luana began to look right into the pupils of her nemesis and she could feel herself swimming in fire, hot lust and even flecks of jealousy and insecurity... But she wasn't thinking of what to say. Suddenly she realised was tripping and was snapped back to the present with her guard down: "I thought I was the boss", whined Chantelle, pretending to be serious. Luana had no retort and so she took the insult in straight in the face. The others laughed and Chantelle eyed her prey cruelly. Exchange of power complete. Luana had lost. She smiled forcibly and tilted her head to the side dumbly - she'd been bested and she knew it, she decided to retreat, feeling compromised and furious inside.

She wanted to pull her hair out, but this was a world of young adults; she would have, if it had been her sister five years ago. She had been challenged and then kidded into thinking it was all an innocent joke -not only that- she had been ridiculed for defending her position! Chantelle was winding her up, no question about it.

As she left the office Bianca accosted her "Hey are we washing the bus?"
    Rolling her eyes, her mood was totally different now; all her good will had been consumed by Chantelle. "tomorrow", she managed, as she pushed around her.
    That evening after a snooze Luana went to the mirror. This time she was tired and bothered. She wasn't as sure of herself and it would take some serious primping before she assured herself that she was better than that bitch Chantelle. She stood in front of her mirror in her short black nighty and checked herself out. Sleepy hair, she looked hot. She posed and even put her hands on herself provocatively. Fingers on hips. "Hot" she told herself truthfully. Chest out and elbows up holding her hair back, looking in the mirror her nighty lifted and her panty-clad crotch flashed black lace at her as she pouted,"hotter than hell", she thought with full approval. Something was different though. She paused and realised - she was horny! Her clit was tingling and the silky soft satin was heaven as she allowed her fingers to caress lightly. And all the while she had been harbouring thoughts of Chantelle in the back of her mind. She stroked herself more and thought of how she and her sister had often wrestled years ago. Sometimes in fun, other times they were fighting more seriously. She remembered the physical contact when they came to grips on the ground, one on top of the other. It had turned her on, but sisters could never ever acknowledged the lust for one another. One summer, what started as a contest for the attentions of a boy became a wrestle under the sprinkler on the lawn that gradually became slow and erotic as they pressed, writhed and rolled and their wet summer dresses rode up to expose their panties. They had pressed their breasts together through sopping cotton and looked deep into the makeup stained eyes of one another. At this point they had forgotten about the boy. Laying on one another the wrestling fight ended with her victorious. But Luana had wanted more. She enjoyed rocking and thrusting her hips oh so subtlety as they lay and it was obvious her sister was also engaging her clit to clit. It had ended with a silent and intense orgasm. They had all but kissed. Both of them knew it was sexual, but they never spoke of it or wrestled again - they had crossed an unmistakable taboo line. She remembered her confused feelings of guilt and shame . So incestual. From then on they had avoided wrestling and concentrated on the opposite sex.

Now as Luana touched herself, she realised that she was both scared and thrilled by the conflict with Chantelle - this guilty, repressed sexuality from her past had emerged unexpectedly. Luana began to think of their face to face standoff again. Had Chantelle tried to challenge her physically? What would have happened if she had moved into her and sealed their first contact chest to chest? She could almost feel their tits pressing now. The audience of coworkers was the only thing that had stopped them. Now she realised she wanted to confront Chantelle again. And humiliate her, but not in front of others; she wanted to do it privately, just the two of them. She teased her clit to the thought, but refused to acknowledge any attraction - she did not see herself as a lesbian ever. She massaged her perfect labia as she rested her elbow high on the mirror. She felt so good she let herself continue on and on. Breathing heavily, fog on the glass, shuddering ever so slightly she kept going. She climaxed before slipping from the nighty and heading to the shower. How would the day go? What would happen. What was she going to say to Chantelle? The water ran down her brown skin and she felt her nipples were still hard as she washed her torso.

She would challenge the girl's behaviour; it was immature and unprofessional - but she wouldn't say "unprofessional" she'd already been ridiculed for being bossy. She would get her alone and ask her what she was doing and why. "No," she thought - that would allow her to deny everything. Fuck it - she would threaten and challenge the bitch when they were alone: walk into her, getting in her face, chest to chest, nose to nose just like she and her sister would do. "Yes" she thought; she would be the aggressor and seize control. As she hatched a plan, her nipples stiffened more and the more she used her brain the more she realised that alphas like Chantelle were actually quite predictable. Luana went to bed with a smile on her face.

The next morning, the sun streamed in, it would be another dry hot day. When Luana put on her uniform, she wasn't preparing for work; she was preparing for battle. The little blue shorts, the polo top.. Sporty sneakers. Beneath she had sexy skimpy bra and thong set that she chose so her nipples would poke visibly into her snuggest polo. She approved of her reflection and smiled, pleased to have a plan. She felt like she was in control again.

Luana travelled to her workplace with a purpose. Her nemesis was already there; of course, she wasn't doing anything useful -she was playing on the chair again. The shorts riding on her crotch as she swivelled back and forth. Luana strode in and seized the initiative. Bianca have the accounts for Taylor's been done?" "Not yet" "Right can you finish them now?" "Sure" And then she focussed her attention on Chantelle, who had stopped swivelling. "What are you doing right now," and "nothing", before she had time to answer, "you can help me wash the vehicle". "okee" Chantelle replied impudently with a roll of her eyes.

Luana didn't give her the opportunity to waste time; she stood there looking at her until she picked herself up and walked past her in the doorway. As Luana stood proud, relieved to be in control, Chantelle purposefully eyed her and whipped her set of pretty tits across Luana's. She was utterly shocked and thrilled by the brazenness of her foe and the contact that undeniably dirty and purposeful contact. Her mouth hung open as she watched that sexy ass swaying away in her cheap pumps and bitchin' uniform, brunette hair swishing down her back and golden brown thighs gliding.

Luana pursued hurriedly, with trepidation, like a hunter afraid to lose sight of an impressive and unlikely trophy. First mistake. Chantelle timed her release of that wound up spring door perfectly, letting it go - perhaps even flicking it - straight on a collision course with her careless follower. Luana saw it and stopped -the door slamming loudly in her face. She flinched and then barged through, thudding off the verandah to the grass where the buses were parked. Chantelle headed right between the buses, bent down, picked up a sopping soapy sponge and turned around with a smirk. Luana was furious again. Chantelle was holding the sponge high between them, but Luana's dulled angry face got right in frowning "Did you just slam the door in my face?" Chantelle didn't have to answer -Luana read it in her face. She grabbed the other girl by the throat. Chantelle pushed the sopping sponge straight into her tits, the cold soapy water wetting them instantly. Without hesitation they wrestled for the sponge, as they stumbled around the full bucket the two girls changing their orientation, their backs now to the closely parked buses. Luana's back fell against the dirty minibus and she used it as a spring wall to launch herself back into offence. She pressed her hand on the other's throat to force her back. The two found themselves trapped between the buses, asses pressed to dirty white panels, each with a hand in the others hair. both were now trapped in the tight confines. Luana shoving Chantelle's wrist "I don't fucking like you bitch and I'm telling you right now, if you want to throw down, let's go bitch, right now" she said through gritted teeth. The screen door had slammed in the distance. Chantelle was quick to respond in a controlled manner, "you wanna get fired? -I'd love to fight you slut, but not now -" she looked into Luana' eyes, "- after work - with no one else around." The two hot young women stood there between the buses, faces close, flustered, necks bent, the soapy water running down their forearms and into Luana's skimpy bra cup. Luana couldn't believe what she heard: not only did Chantelle want to fight, but she had the stupefying sense to arrange a delayed encounter, in private, so they wouldn't get caught. This appealed to Luana immensely, even though she was angry she was also excited. Fighting in front of the others would be loathsome. But fighting it out alone protected her image and unlocked a different danger that aroused her again. But right now they were sure to be discovered any second. Luana fought a smile curling her lip, "fine by me slut", their heads straightened as they relaxed their mutual hair pull and looked down their noses at each other dubiously and let go. The sponge slopped into the bucket.

Both had raised their wet arms to fix their hair just as Gianni found them: It was a sight to behold, two leggy girls putting their hair back, eyeing one another, not saying anything. They turned to give him their attention. "Hello, ggirls" he stuttered "do you like to come with us - after today - we are going.. for a beer" he raised his eyebrows and smiled hopefully. The two lithe animals regarded each other, understanding what this meant in terms of opportunity to realise their recently formed plan. "No, I have other things to do" Chantelle made no apology. "I'm also engaged " said Luana flatly. Gianni saw they were not in the mood for any of his cute Italian charm or persuasion and accepted defeat without protest, leaving the two women to themselves.

Both knew that their decline of Gianni's invitation was an acceptance of their mutual challenge... but clarification would be immediately required of the stakes as soon as he was out of earshot. "I'll fight you but I'm not getting my face messed up", Luana sneered, "- there needs to be some rules". "Exactly - no attacks to the face" agreed Chantelle without blinking. It was oddly mischievous to delay the confrontation, like they were in high school and had to avoid all the teachers and do-gooders. It was also interesting that the dialog had switched to negotiation and understanding - both were keen to push and goad each other into a fight to be top dog, but neither wanted to gamble their prized birth-gift of beauty. There was something more: Luana was sure they both knew what they were getting into:a fight was a body to body contest and with it came not only point scoring and winning but also the permission to not only slap, grab, pinch and pull, but also to come into intimate contact with one another. The way negotiations had taken place gave Luana the sense that the other girl wanted the same things she did.

They started washing the busses now without a word. Both doing as good a job as she could. Each mopped the inside of her chosen bus. Bianca came out just as they were finishing up, "I was going to help, just finished the accounts. Wow! These are clean!", she exclaimed. Chantelle stood with her hips cocked to her right side, the sponge in her hand, her cat eyes cooly regarding Bianca, "yes, but which one is the best?", she asked. Luana's heart froze. It was another competition. "I don't know.." said Bianca, "they're both looking like new..." The two beauties looked at each other defiantly. "Yeah she did a good job for a new girl", Luana said, the surreptitious putdown obvious to Chantelle. Chantelle walked past her with the bucket and though Luana moved to the side she still managed to bang it into her leg. Luana tactically ignored the bump but her mind buzzed in anticipation of getting her back.

Fridays was hotdog lunch and at 12:30 Luana brought in the hotdogs, carefully placing each one on the desks of her colleagues, of course she had a plan with Chantelle: she had opened the tab on the box with hinge lid and lifted it off the tray before letting the bottom of the box fall with the weight of the hotdog, which fell on the desk sauce and onions down. There was brief laughter and Chantelle picked it up and put it back in the box, pushing it away, she said "I can't wait to sort this out later.. but I have my own lunch anyway", she went to the fridge and pulled out a large tray of expensive sushi. Both girls were hot under the collar; Chantelle was furious that Luana had purposely destroyed her lunch and separated her from the group by forcing her to eat a different meal; Luana was furious that Chantelle had the sushi as a backup, foiling her plan so easily. The team ate in silence, the others oblivious to the seething tension between Luana and Chantelle. The others ate with gusto, but neither beauty enjoyed her lunch.

The work day wore on and the two continued to get on one another's nerves. Chantelle was sick of Luana's efficiency and Luana was sick of Chantelle constantly flirting and sticking out her butt or breasts.

Throughout the rest of the day they got in each other's way and traded bumps and caustic comments here and there, but nothing that would let the others know. The cooperation was as palpable as their resentment. At one point she caught her nemesis turn and break eye contact as a smirk fell across her face. Only they had any inkling of what might be in store tonight. But where would they fight, Luana wondered. The back lawn was the best area but it also functioned as a bus bay and the side fence was low, offering no privacy. She climbed into the nearest bus, started the motor and manoeuvred it into a strategic position in the driveway which left an area of wet lawn which was protected from view: a nice arena for to continue their spat. The bus was now facing the road and looked like it was ready to take out at a moment's notice.

Soon it was 5 and all the packing and checking was finished. "I'll give you a ride home" Luana said to Chantelle loudly, "ohhh thank youuu", replied Chantelle, in what was a good performance.

The two girls got into her car and Luana drove to a vantage point where they watched he others leave. They spoke plainly. "Are we fighting out back, between the buses?" "Aha, no one can see. No face attacks, fight til one begs the other to stop" "hmph that'll be you." "Don't think so" "We'll see" "yes we will" both girls stared straight ahead as they descended back down to the deserted office.
    She parked in the afternoon shade, minimising the risk of detection, though she knew the others were far away now. "What about clothes?" Chantelle asked. Luana considered her point, neither had a change of clothes. If things got nasty how would they get home?" Neither wanted to suggest fighting in their underwear. They sat in the car in silence, sexy brown thighs on the beige leather seats. The markets and stores had closed. After some pause, "That's a risk you'll have to take." Luana said smugly, knowing full well she had the advantage with her car to take her all the way home. She opened the door and got out striding to the driveway and slipping between the building and the bus. It was hot but the grass was still soggy from washing the buses.

Luana finally heard the thump of her passenger door closing in the distance. She had hoped the other girl would still fight and she was pleased to see her emerge beside the bus into their grassy depression, now hidden from the rest of the world. Luana stood on one side kicking her shoes off, her bare toes squelching in the soft mud of the green freshly cut grass that was waterlogged in the middle. Chantelle stood opposite and unbuckled her shoes, Luana felt electrified as she watched her placing them on the patio. She turned to face her rival tossed her hair back, confidently crossed her arms and peeled back the second skin of her polo top, her breasts tugged up momentarily before their immediate escape upon which they were left to fall back in a single deep bounce to their resting position. They were cupped in a delicate black lace bra. She looked to Luana whose shock was betrayed by her mouth, open in a little o. Not to be outdone she rallied to recover and followed suit immediately, placing her tiny top on her shoes. They regarded each other seriously and Chantelle who was now calling the shots did do in a semi satisfied manner - she wasn't finished and her hands unfastened those sexy boy shorts that she had been sporting all day... carefully peeling them from her sexy body, then, showing balance and flexibility, stepping out of them, once again tossing the small garment on the patio, leaving her standing tall and ready in the muddy grass in her outstanding lingerie. Having chosen some of her favourite lingerie that morning, Luana wasn't going to be outdone here either; she stripped to her lacy thong too and now both brown young women were facing each other at 10 feet in black lingerie in full light of the late sun, protected only by the building, the fence and the busses.

Tbc

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Luana vs Chantelle -Sex Fight Summer -Reawakening

Very nice start. Looking forward to the next chapter.
    A.Penman

Junior Hostboard Member atarashiihikari's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry, I meant to post this under the Stories section.
    Maybe someone with the right permissions can move it.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atarashiihikari View Post
    Sorry, I meant to post this under the Stories section.
    Maybe someone with the right permissions can move it.
    No, this is the right place to post your story. We all post here, then later on when you have plenty of page views it gets added to the story archive section by Anubisx.

Welcome aboard by the way, its always a wonderful thing to have a new writer posting on the board!

Ragnar0k

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Great build up. Thanks for sharing it.

PS: I will update the list this weekend.
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Very well written, good plot ! It looks to be a very hot story.

Thanks to share it with us !!

I smiled also, as one of the male characters is called Gianni. Giannis (Greek version of Gianni) is my net name !

Do you know how to read / write private messages ? I ask because you look to be a new writer here.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; August 31st, 2017 at 03:03 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member atarashiihikari's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very well written, good plot ! It looks to be a very hot story.

Thanks to share it with us !!

I smiled also, as one of the male characters is called Gianni. Giannis (Greek version of Gianni) is my net name !

Do you know how to read / write private messages ? I ask because you look to be a new writer here.
    Ha ha.

Yes I think I can read and write private messages. Have you sent me one?
    I'm also keen to do cyber if anyone wants to, just pm me, if you are good at writing.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by atarashiihikari View Post
    Ha ha.

Yes I think I can read and write private messages. Have you sent me one?
    I'm also keen to do cyber if anyone wants to, just pm me, if you are good at writing.
    I do not know how good i am in writing, but i have written some stories (sexfight) which are posted here. You can find them if you want. Let's say that i may have written my first sexfight story while you were a kid yet. (i am that old, some of us here, not only me, we are not so young anymore

Cyber is not for my personal taste. However i post you for another reason. A PM follows.
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; September 1st, 2017 at 01:21 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait to read the rest. Great buildup

Senior Hostboard Member Angel Dawn's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

The buildup was excellent.... loved the story...... and I do hope there is more to come! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast