Thread: Does titfighting and sexfighting exist on Mars?

Senior Hostboard Member
    Does titfighting and sexfighting exist on Mars?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Clearly a rhetorical question as the answer must be yes, and I have the pics to prove it!

A note to regular readers, my new Amazons of Mars illustrated series has been taking up far more of my time than the Boarding School Queen series of late so I thought I would post a few free pics, plus a short extract from my latest story in compensation.

Incidentally, the stories form part of an 'Amazons, swords and planets' concept that I plan to grow into a full-length novel. Although there will be a good quotient of the usual intimate, full-on action, the tale will be even more plot and character-driven than anything I've attempted so far. Folks who are interested can check out my Deviant art page for details. Excalib | DeviantArt

Ragnar0k

Two proud princesses of Mars fight an honour duel ... the prize being the man they both love.

Jahira of Quar, a beautiful raven-haired adventuress with a copper red complexion.

Ryliane of Tybrak, a sensual blonde warrior-priestess with pale luminescent skin.

Then with shrill battle cries they leaped as one, their pale luminescent and copper red skin slamming together with equal force. Even before the tense contest resumed, both women’s garments had fallen away, leaving them practically naked, the ornate fastenings having failed to survive the demands placed on them.

For many long moments, the deadly rivals swayed together on their knees, locked in a fearsome struggle, grunting as their full, shapely breasts smacked together in opposition.

“Oh, great celestial powers grant me the strength to defeat thine enemy and mine!” Ryliane was not above invoking the deities in her hunger for victory.

“Save your breath, for your capricious gods will not aid thee this time!”

Both women seemed to wilt, heads lolling in the oppressive heat for a moment as the force of their exertions took its toll.

But as they redoubled their efforts it seemed Jahira was starting to prevail as Ryliane’s back started to arch and she cried out in anguish as her adversary bore her struggling to the ground.

As their straining bodies fell to the sand, their supple limbs entwined and I saw their broad-muscled mounds slamming together as the Quarian pushed down strongly, striving to dominate her opponent.

“Nooooooo!”

Ryliane tried desperately to twist out of the hold but, with their writhing thighs locked together, the priestess found herself trapped as Jahira fought to confine her in a frontal headlock.

Baring her perfect teeth, the Tybrakian grasped the Guarian tightly about the neck and shoulders, rocking beneath her foe as she toiled to overturn her.

I looked on incredulously as the princesses began grinding against each other with a level of intimacy that seemed incongruous given the gravity of their situation, yet seemed to speak authentically of each one’s deeply held desire to dominate the other woman by any means possible!

Attached Images Attached Images

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Re: Does titfighting and sexfighting exist on Mars?

Man, these pictures are old. Mars has been a barren planet for at least ten years now.

Great work, Ragnar0k! As always.

A. P.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Does titfighting and sexfighting exist on Mars?

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Man, these pictures are old. Mars has been a barren planet for at least ten years now.

Great work, Ragnar0k! As always.

A. P.
    Thanks AP!

Before anyone considers signing up to join that first exploration mission to the otherwise barren planet, I should point out that the Mars depicted here can only be reached through a space-time wormhole which takes the lucky guy or gal back to an alternative Mars in a distant galaxy, long ago. Edgar Rice Burroughs never had to contend with the up-to-date science of that one, I guess!

Ragnar0k