Thread: Is Sandra Sanchez also known as Nina from tribgirls/dolls?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Is Sandra Sanchez also known as Nina from tribgirls/dolls?

Defeated just released a new sexfight yesterday with Sandra Sanchez. The Yoga Student | Lesbian Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx Forgive me if I am wrong but this is Nina from tribgirls/dolls right? She has not been on trib-dolls in about 5 years. If this is her in defeated's new sexfight she is still looking as hot as ever. Got a boob job so this is probably recent and not something shot from the past and released now? Would've been hotter if that new sexfight Defeated shot with Sandra was with Luna/Kety Pearl Hopefully she will have more new material from either studios!

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Is Sandra Sanchez also known as Nina from tribgirls/doll

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Defeated just released a new sexfight yesterday with Sandra Sanchez. The Yoga Student | Lesbian Sex Fight- Defeatedxxx Forgive me if I am wrong but this is Nina from tribgirls/dolls right? She has not been on trib-dolls in about 5 years. If this is her in defeated's new sexfight she is still looking as hot as ever. Got a boob job so this is probably recent and not something shot from the past and released now? Would've been hotter if that new sexfight Defeated shot with Sandra was with Luna/Kety Pearl Hopefully she will have more new material from either studios!
    Yeah, indeed Nina/Sandra seems back for sexfighting. And what you said, I think it would be so hot if she got matched up with Kety/Luna someday somewhere...
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]