The Settlement: Siri and Maggie Green

Siri
    Date of birth: June 20, 1988
    Bra size: 32H (natural)

Maggie Green
    Date of birth: August 4, 1977
    Bra size: 36G (natural)

Synopsis:
    Sensual tensions begin to rise between Maggie and Siri after they move next door to each other. As their popularities and sexualities become more prominent in their everyday lives, they meet in complete privacy to engage in an intense conflict to put an end to their nonspoken dispute.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Settlement: Siri and Maggie Green

I believe Maggie is more skilled and wise; more experience on fights and scraps. The fight is long and aven but she is on top almost all time. She outwrestle the younger foe before lezbo fuck her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow if these`s girls tits meet it could be the end of the world as we know it but i still would love to see it I have to vote draw .

Junior Hostboard Member Battlefield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm shocked Siri doesn't have more votes. Her tits look like they'd envelope Maggie's. Oh well, regardless of who wins, I hope it's at least a close call.

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay. The vote is closed. The fight will be up on Saturday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Although clearly no fight, you can see them together and use your imagination...

All Natural Big Tit Maggie Green & Siri in Girl on Girl - XVIDEOS.COM

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That`s so hot it`s not often you see two huge natural pairs meeting but i wish there was more tit on tit action .

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maggie sighed, pulling a top over her titanic chest as she looked in the mirror. She heard voices outside the window, pulling up her pants as she went to the window. She heard subtle laughter, seeing Siri outside talking to one of the neighbours.

Siri was telling him a joke and laughing. The guy laughed too, but it was clear that he was just trying to distract her while he stared at her tits. Maggie sighed, thinking back to the time when she used to be in that position. She was still lusted after, sure, but Siri had brought some unspoken competition when she moved in two weeks before.

Maggie couldn't deny that she was attracted to Siri, and whenever they sat and had coffee together Siri's body language suggested the same. They'd hugged and bumped into each other before, and their breasts had felt each other through the fabrics of the tops they wore while doing so. Maggie couldn't help but feel intimidated by the size and weight of them, but the lack of proper contact between them just made her even more frustrated. They had to fight; Maggie wanted to and could tell that Siri did too.

Finally, on this day, a quiet Saturday morning, Maggie went to the phone and dialled Siri's house number. She waited about half a minute before the phone was answered, with Siri's youthful, silky voice speaking on the other side.

"Hello?"

"Hi Siri. It's Maggie... Maggie Green."

"Oh, hey. What's going on?"

"Well. I was uh... feeling a little lonely today. Was wondering if you wanna come over and talk."

"Oh sure. Sounds great. I'll be there in about twenty minutes. That okay?"

"That'd be great. We have uh... well, I think we both know that we have some things to settle..."

It took a while for Siri to respond, Maggie hearing her inhale and exhale slowly, before she said, in a much more serious tone, "alright, Mag. I'll see you in twenty minutes."

About twenty minutes passed, Maggie sitting silently on the couch as she saw a shadow walking past the frosted window. She heard the oak door creak open slowly, followed by it closing shut. Siri entered the room silently, wearing a black sports bra with pink short shorts. Maggie, who was wearing a red bra with purple shorts, pulled herself to her feet, her bosom jiggling a bit as she walked over. She sighed saying "thanks for coming."

"Sure. I was looking forward to this." Siri said. Maggie responded "I think this is the only way we can really solve this. Woman to woman."

Siri thought for a moment, before nodding as she said "yeah. Yeah, I think you're right."

"You ever done this before?" Maggie said, before Siri shook her head, saying "no, not really?"

Maggie nodded, saying "neither have I. We'll just take it slowly. One step at a time. Who do you think is stronger?"

"I don't know." Siri said, before Maggie extended one of her hands out to her. Siri took the hand in her own, both of them sighing as they felt their fingers interlock and they brought their clasped hands above their heads. They joined their free hands together as well, as Maggie said "okay. On three, we push. One.. Two.. Three."

They put all their force into their hands, pushing against each other's direction as they both groaned. Siri bit her lips as she pushed forward, while Maggie did the same. After a few minutes of this, Maggie sighed out "okay. Let go."

They both released their hands, rubbing them by their sides as Maggie said "okay... okay. It seems we're about equal."

"Yeah..." Siri said, shaking her hands slightly to ease the stress. Maggie then tugged at her own cleavage, saying "now, I think we should let our tits decide."

Siri nodded in response, as they walked closer together. Their barely covered bosoms were mere inches away from touching, when Maggie said "why don't you uh... put your arms around me?"

Siri obeyed her request, placing her hands past Maggie's shoulders and clasping them together at the back of her neck. Maggie did the same to her, making the minuscule gap between their heaving chests ever so smaller. They both sighed, Siri breathing slightly heavier as she said "hmmm... I gotta say, Mag. This is really starting to turn me on..."

"I know..." Maggie said, bringing then even closer together. Their nipples were being hardened, Siri's growing from nearly invisible to sticking out like bumps on her bra's fabric. Maggie saw this, saying "right. We can't hold this back any longer."

They both nodded, as Siri said "on three?"

"One."

"Two."

"THREE!" they both said as they tightened their grip, pulling themselves together as their tits clashed together with a resounding SMACK! They both groaned as this happened, but still clutched together through gritted teeth. Siri groaned "ugh! This is harder than I thought it'd be!"

"I know!" Maggie said back, and Siri could tell she was in just as much pain. They rubbed them back and forth for a few moments, still squeezing tightly together as they now rested their heads on each other's shoulders. Maggie groaned out "how are you doing?"

"It hurts, but I think I can make it." Siri said. After a few more minutes of pressing together, Maggie said "ugh! Stop! Stop! You win that round!"

She sighed with regret as they released themselves from their embrace, Siri clutching her breasts together as she said "ha! I win!"

Maggie said "that's only 1-0. But I think we should get a little more comfortable."

Siri nodded, as they both stepped back from each other a bit, pulling off their bras to let their giant bosoms flop proudly against their chests. Siri panted heavily as she lifted one of her breasts up, rubbing it to elongate the nipple a bit more. Maggie grinned, saying "you have pretty perfect nipples."

"Yeah, so do you." Siri said, before they both realised what had to be done. They each held one of their breasts, pointing the nipple out as they stepped closer together. They found their nipples inches away from contact, Siri bringing hers next to Maggie's, as Maggie said "alright. Let's try this."

"Ugh!" they said lightly as the nipples flicked each other, bouncing back into place as they separated. They flicked again, and again, both of them feeling the milk start to dribble down the tips of their nipples as they continued to flick them side-by-side. Maggie then said "right. I think it's time we tried to go further. A head-on collision."

Siri gulped as she heard this, but still obliged, both of them pointing them face-to-face with milk still dribbling down them. They shut their hands to stand past the pain as they both moved forward, their nipples pushing together as they struggled to push the other back. "A... ah... agh!" Siri said as she felt Maggie's nipple push hers all the way back into her breast, Maggie still pushing forward as hers stayed pointed out stood still.

"Stop. Stop. STOP! I give up! Christ!" Siri said, rubbing her sore nipple as Maggie let back. Maggie grinned saying "that's 1-1. Things are looking good for me."

She suddenly saw a scowl form on Siri's face, as she said venomously "bitch!"

She tackled Maggie to the ground, causing them both to SLAM! into the wooden floor. Maggie was still taking this all in as Siri grabbed her shorts, pulling them furiously to give Maggie a painful wedgie. Maggie yelled out as Siri did this, grabbing he edge of Siri's shorts and pulling at the sides of them. Both their shorts had been torn beyond repair, prompting them to separate as they pulled them off, leaving them both stark naked. Siri pounded her fists on Maggie's back as Maggie held her arms around Siri's waist. They wrestled on the floor for a few minutes, Siri pinning down Maggie with her breasts as Maggie groaned while trying to escape. Maggie found her hand near Siri's crotch, grabbing onto her pubic hair and tugging violently.

"Ow! Fuck! Hey!" Siri said, before ploughing a fist straight into Maggie's left breast. Maggie wheezed as the wind was punched out of her, falling on her back as Siri grabbed one of her legs and held it above her head. Maggie put her other leg up, trapping Siri's neck between her thighs as they both gasped for air.

"You thick cunt!" Siri shrieked as she pulled apart Maggie's legs to free herself, Maggie reaching up to grab Siri's hair and pull them both front-first into the floor.

They latched their fingernails into the back of each other's head as they shrieked out. Maggie then grabbed Siri around the waist, lifting her up before slamming her down on her back. She lifted up one of Siri's legs, placing her own legs between them. "You wanna fuck-fight? Is that it?" Siri said, grinning a bit at the challenge. Maggie grabbed one of Siri's breasts, crushing the soft flesh in her hand as she pulled her labia onto her opponent's.

Siri gasped as this happened, biting hard into her lips as she grabbed Maggie's breast, pulling herself into Maggie's crotch as they went pussy to pussy. Sweat was dripping down both their foreheads and private areas as they kept forcing themselves together. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" they both groaned each time they came together. Siri felt a single drop of blood trickle out of her mouth where her teeth had cut her lip. Maggie continued bucking her crotch against Siri's as she grabbed her wrists to pin her down, pressing her bare breasts on Siri's as they continued their sexfight.

"Ready to give up?" Maggie hissed mockingly, both their juices staining the wooden floor below them. "No fucking way!" Siri said, her words causing her to spit the blood from her lip into Maggie's face. Maggie continued thrusting forward, her eyes widening a bit as she said "oh fuck, no."

She felt her body writhing with satisfaction. She was going to cum any moment now. She slowed down her thrusting ever so slightly, but Siri used this advantage to take hold of the situation. She tackled Maggie to the floor, the latter weakly trying to resist as Siri pinned her down. "You ready to cum, little bitch?!" Siri said, before clenching her left hand into a fist. "No, don't you fucki-AAAGGGHHH!" Maggie said as the fist went straight into her pubic bone. Siri plunged her fist back and forth against Maggie's crotch, saying "yeah, you like that, don't you, whore!"

"Oh, yeah! Fuck, yeah! AGGGHHHH!" Maggie said, feeling her discharges rush out of her like an opened floodgate. By the time she was finished, Siri was spluttering out as the saucy white liquid dribbled down her face and stuck against her hair. She laughed, saying "I think that's 2-1. And the last round."

She slapped Maggie's breast as the latter let out a cool exhale. Maggie said "fuck... fuck me... you beat me..."

"You put up a good fight." Siri said. "But... not good enough. Ha ha ha!"

Siri picked up Maggie's chin, laying a big kiss on her lips before dropping her on her back again. Siri stood up, placing one of her bare feet on Maggie's breast as she flexed her arms in victory. "looks like there's a new queen in the neighbourhood." she snarked, before picking up her clothes and going to the door. Maggie pulled herself to her feet, her vagina still leaking out as she went to the door where Siri was stretching her clothes back onto herself.

Siri turned to her, as Maggie noticed huge dark stains on Siri's bra where her nipples were. Siri said "it's only milk. It'll wash out. I liked this today. Maybe you'd wanna do it again sometime."

"Maybe..." Maggie answered. Siri said "not competition, obviously, but... just for fun."

"Yeah, I'd like that." Maggie grinned as Siri opened the door and went back to her home, leaving Maggie exhausted in the hallway.