Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Any RP fans out there?

I'm looking for RP partners to battle with, and figured this would be the right place to look.
    Personally, the fights that I love most are those between two evenly matched opponents, where neither is able to gain any real advantage over the other. I'm open to pretty much anything, from plain old catfights to monsters fighting it out - crazier the better . If this sounds interesting, drop me a line, and who knows, maybe we could post our stories here for everyone to see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Any RP fans out there?

I'm always up to RP sexy fights. Feel free to add me on Trillian. throwdownrp there

HB Forum Owner
    Any RP fans out there?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Smile Re: Any RP fans out there?

Quote Originally Posted by combatfan View Post
    I'm looking for RP partners to battle with, and figured this would be the right place to look.
    Personally, the fights that I love most are those between two evenly matched opponents, where neither is able to gain any real advantage over the other. I'm open to pretty much anything, from plain old catfights to monsters fighting it out - crazier the better . If this sounds interesting, drop me a line, and who knows, maybe we could post our stories here for everyone to see.
    sounds like fun,maybe we are nice rivals each other,i like overwhelm other ,lets find it out ?add me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThrowDown View Post
    I'm always up to RP sexy fights. Feel free to add me on Trillian. throwdownrp there
    same here ,come add me and share our agument

Senior Hostboard Member Julieta76's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Hi.

Sounds great.
    I love even matches and descriptive buildups. If you're up to an imaginative fvf match, look for me on gmail: [email protected]

But please, don?t start with "Hi bitch, I want to sexfight" that's the worst way to start with me.

I?ll be waiting.

J
    Last edited by Julieta76; January 23rd, 2020 at 05:29 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope others will have better luck, due to real life or time zone differences, I never seem to finish one fight that could be then turned into a story

Junior Hostboard Member Brenhya's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is your Trillian name? I am there, and also on F-List chat - I would love to roleplay this type of meeting, two perfectly matched opponents in size and strength - Creative storylines are also welcome! I look forward to hearing from you!

Senior Hostboard Member Rivals_Rapture's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I'm not always on, but my Trillian is rivals.rapture .

Let's put each other to the test sometime.

Junior Hostboard Member testingtesting's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(if you are still interested) Me! I'm always down to a good RP. Find me on trillian, my nickname is daneenad