Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

The Right Choice - Part 3 (end)

The Right Choice - Part 3

I know that I have a problem with being bullheaded. Once my mind is made up, I do tend to charge forward without regard to my safety or that of those around me. It's probably why I tend to be obedient, whether to a domineering sister or to the love of my life. I can tell myself that I was doing what I was supposed to. If something goes wrong, I can point to someone who said it was okay instead of owning the blame completely.

I hadn't yet learned that that isn't the absolute best way to approach life on the afternoon I put a little memory card into my laptop, and launched the movie file it contained.

The scene wobbled before someone steadied the camera. It was perched somewhere up high in what looked like a typical motel room: boring framed landscape pictures on the walls, beige carpet, a desk and reclining chair, and a king-sized bed across from a TV/dresser combo. Limbering up next to the bed was Hannah, dressed in that swimsuit of hers. I let out a small groan as she raised her arms over her head and stretched. The sight of those beautiful, full breasts of hers straining against the front of her suit...

Into view walked Brooke, satisfied that the camera was firmly hung from the curtain rod. She was wearing a hot little pink bikini. At first it surprised me because I didn't think it was her style, but I found it showed off her slim body, perky boobs, and long legs quite nicely. She addressed the camera.

"The sport this time... is Wrestling!"

What the fuck? I wanted to look back at Hannah, but somehow couldn't tear my eyes off the proceedings on-screen. The two girls climbed onto the mattress and faced off.

"You did agree to this," Brooke said.

"Yes, I did," Hannah replied.

"I didn't force this on you."

"No, you didn't."

"Even though I'm going to so enjoy paying you back for all the humiliation you put me through..."

"Keep flapping your lips and you'll be out of breath before we've even started."

"Confident enough to be catty, are ya, ya bitch?" My hands tensed into fists. "We'll see who's still talking after I smear your pretty ass all over this room." I raised my right arm to punch a hole in the screen.

"Allie," the Hannah behind me in real life cautioned. I huffed several strong breaths, calming myself a bit. I was worried for the Hannah in the video. I knew first-hand what Brooke could do, and didn't think Hannah had the skill or strength to match her.

Their initial lock-up eased my fears a little. With hands on each other's shoulders, they pushed and shoved hard. Hannah didn't give an inch. Her face had that mask of stern concentration she got when playing tennis. They swayed side to side, but neither was able to tilt the other onto the bed.

Brooke backed up, forcing Hannah to disengage her hands. When the pair lunged towards each other again, Brooke batted Hannah's arms away. She wrapped her left arm around Hannah's waist and the other around her neck. In a flash, my girlfriend was driven to the bed. She struggled there for a few seconds, but eventually Brooke pushed her onto her back and tightened her grip.

Hannah wriggled and Brooke's ass clenched underneath her pink bikini bottom. The difference in strength between her and her opponent was obvious. Even so, two and a half minutes later, Hannah managed to slide out of Brooke's headlock and off the bed. She leaped back into the duel immediately. The two encircled each other with their arms and fell to the covers clasped body to body. Rocking back and forth, entwining their legs and sinking into a fierce mutual bearhug. The two wrestling women punished each other with a crushing embrace.

Their grunting and panting was audible now. Several times, Brooke gained the upper position. Hannah didn't let her keep it for long. Once, my blonde bombshell managed to climb atop Brooke, giving me quite a view of her ass flexing beneath that form-fitting swimsuit. Brooke retaliated quickly, straightening Hannah's legs and rolling the two of them across the mattress. A minute or two of heated grappling later and she pinned Hannah underneath her, grapevining her legs wide apart.

They struggled in that position for a bit, heads buried in each other's shoulders, legs coiling around their opposite pair, bare feet locking together. Abruptly, Hannah chirped rather erotically and stopped fighting. Brooke lay there looking into her eyes.

"You up for it?" she grinned.

"You have no idea who you're challenging."

'Wait. What the heck just happened?' I wondered. I pulled my hands out of my hair, which I had been yanking without realizing it, jumped the video back a few seconds and payed close attention. There, right as Hannah let out that little shriek, Brooke had nibbled her ear. "You fucking bitch!" I shrieked.

It got worse. Brooke's hips started pulsing, grinding her pink panties into Hannah's crotch. My fingernails dug into my thighs. My breath hissed through clenched teeth. A few minutes went by, and still that horrible slut kept at it, tribbing my girlfriend and making both of them moan.

Finally, Hannah tossed Brooke off of her. "That the best you can do?" she taunted. 'No, you crazy girl' I wanted to tell her, 'Don't encourage her!'

"Oh, I've got plenty of moves to show you." She grabbed one of Hannah's legs, scissored her and began banging away at her pussy. I began swaying from side to side. A strange keening sound wailed from my lips. Behind me, I could hear real-life Hannah choking back sobs. That damned obedience of mine compelled me to keep watching.

Soon, Brooke was leaning over. Her groaning became more labored. Hannah was biting her lip and even reached out to stroke Brooke's bouncing tits. A few seconds later Hannah arched, letting out a series of exultant shouts. That sent Brooke over the edge, and she, too, reached orgasm.

Hannah sat up. She gripped the back of Brooke's neck and tried to pull her to her left. Brooke responded by slipping both straps off of Hannah's shoulders and peeling the top of her swimsuit down. Hannah's breasts popped out. Her brunette foe's lips were on them in an instant. Hannah reacted with a purring moan. I reacted with a tortured growl.

"I will beat you, Brooke," Hannah suddenly interjected. "I can do things that will turn you to jelly."

"A bit cocky for your first sexfight, don't you think?"

"No!" I shouted in real life. This couldn't be happening... couldn't have happened. Since when did the contest change? Just then, I noticed that the video went on for another sixteen minutes. Oh, Hell no...

The atrocities that assaulted my vision continued. Brooke and Hannah tumbling about topless, stripping each other naked. Bare boobs mashed together, firm nipples poked and dragged across supple flesh. Their tits fought an arduous, sensual duel, with Hannah's perfectly round boobs repeatedly slapping back and forth against her foe's firm, jutting pair. This lasted a few minutes until Brooke sat up suddenly, unable to take any more pleasure from Hannah's wonderful orbs.

Hannah attacked, sending fingers pumping in and out of Brooke's slick cunt. The brunette minx did the same. Faster and faster the two fucked and patted and slapped at their clits until both had cum once more.

Then Hannah went to use her tongue on Brooke's labia. The pair ended up in a sixty-nine position with Hannah on bottom. I couldn't tear myself away, no matter how much this was killing me. On and on they licked and sucked each other's pussies, humming and moaning ever higher in pitch.

Brooke came, then spun around, sitting on Hannah's stomach. She teased my girlfriend's nipples, then kissed her passionately. My throat rumbled a tormented animal noise. Tears formed in my eyes. Behind me, Hannah was sniffling.

On video, Hannah lay there doing nothing. Brooke noticed this and released her lips' hold on Hannah's mouth. Hannah said, "I can't do this."

"You give up?" Brooke's face was so close to Hannah's. They were staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"Yes." Hannah replied so quietly I could barely hear it. She rolled away from the camera and lay still. Brooke got off her and sat on the edge of the bed to catch her breath. They stayed that way for several minutes.

Brooke Marx stood up, walked to the camera and looked right into it. "I got her, Allie. She's amazing. Heck, I might just keep her. But next weekend, you're mine." She made a pistol with her hand, fired it into the lens with that smirk of hers on her face, and stopped the recording.

When I stood up from the chair I'd been sitting in, I was no longer Allison Parker. I had become Wrath incarnate.

Once, at the age of eight, I threw a royal tantrum. Tossed everything out of my dresser drawers around my room. Pulled the drawers themselves out. Tore the sheets off my bed. Upended the mattress. Yanked the curtains down. Shredded papers from school. Flung all the books on my shelf into the wall. I was about to start swinging my pole lamp at whatever I could find when my Dad burst in and stopped me. I had never felt as angry as that before, or since.

Until I watched that video.

In that moment, I vowed that the world wasn't going to be so lucky as when I was young. I wasn't going to stop with just the room I was standing in. There weren't going to be any buildings left upright anywhere on campus. I would flatten every city on the entire continent. Civilization itself was going to be obliterated until nothing of human history was left but rubble and ash. I was going to rip every last molecule in the universe apart so that no atom could feel the happy embrace of another.

I stormed away from the laptop. Hannah stood, leaning back against one wall with her arms crossed in front of her, sobbing disconsolately. Normally, such a sight would have pierced my heart and stopped me cold in my tracks. Not this time.

"HOW COULD YOU?"

"Allie..." Her voice was a lost kitten's. Mine, a tornado's roar.

"Why did you agree when she suggested... that!"

"She didn't. I did."

I staggered back as if punched. "Wh- WHAT?"

"I wanted to know what it was like. What you enjoyed about it." My vocal chords refused to function. "Now I know."

"You let her have her way with you?"

"Did you even watch the video? I fought back!"

"I can't believe she..."

"All I said was, 'Fight me like you want to fight Allie'."

I stomped down the hall pounding the wall with my fist as I went, turned, and thundered back. "You hid this from me because you knew I'd object, didn't you? How the fuck could you-"

"You hid from me that what you and Brooke did was more than just wrestling." Hannah swallowed, gaining composure. "Why didn't YOU tell-"

"You should have never, EVER..."

"Wait."

"No, YOU listen to me, Hannah. You-"

"Answer my question!"

"Shut your damn mouth! You do not go behind my back and-"

"YOU stop telling me what to do, goddammit!" Her face was full of fury. She pushed me away and took long, rapid strides down the hall.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? We're not done..." She spun and fixed me with a withering glare.

"Oh, yes we are, Allison Parker! You need to get a hold of yourself and become a human being again, before you go ruining some else's life!" She grabbed stuff one after another off the table and stuffed them into her purse.

The rage drained from my body like water from a shattered fish tank. "Hannah, what are you doing?"

She didn't look in my direction as she continued ranting. "You do not control my life, and you do not tell me what to do. I can make my own decisions, just as YOU have made YOURS." Her voice was breaking, but anger overrode her tears and she kept herself together. Unlike my splintered heart. "Right now, I am taking my things, and I AM LEAVING. GOODBYE!"

The silence that followed the door slamming left me with nothing but my thoughts.

And I couldn't take any of them.

My legs crumpled beneath me. I inhaled, but my lungs stopped working. My heart raced, desperate to pump what little oxygen remained in my body. Then the pain started, like a giant medieval sword piercing between my ribs. I howled the purest anguish, a deafening yell that went on and on, punctuated only briefly by quick breaths. The sword slid further into my chest, its razor sharp edges ripping through skin and slicing internal tissue as it went. I clawed at the phantom weapon, fingernails tearing at my shirt. Standing above me and wielding that dread blade I saw myself, casting a frown without any compassion. With one hand around the grip and the other pushing against the pommel, I skewered myself, slowly, slowly. The agony lasted five minutes, during which my screams never ceased.

When my ghostly tormentor finally vanished, I had nothing left. My breath wheezed through my tortured throat. My body rocked with hiccups. I had screwed up in the worst way I could imagine. Not just my first true girlfriend, but my soul mate. The One. I'd been given the opportunity to fall in love with her, and have her love me back. A once in a lifetime chance, and I'd fucking squandered it. The angel I had given my heart to had spread her wings and flown away, never to return. I rested my head on the floor in a pool of my own tears, awaiting oblivion.

That's how Hannah found me moments later: a beached wreck. She knelt next to me, and spoke through her sniffles.

"Oh god, Allie. Allie... I'm so sorry."

No, it wasn't you.

"I thought you were going to come running after me, so I stayed just outside the door. I didn't think..."

I'm such an idiot.

"Did you think I was leaving you for good?"

What else do I deserve?

"I could never do that. Never, ever." She stroked my hair. "That noise you were making. That... frightened me. And when you went quiet, I was afraid something had happened, or you'd done something..."

I shook my head and sobbed.

"Shh. It's OK. Everything's going to be OK now."

My voice croaked. "No, it..."

"Yes, it is. I forget that you're... new to being in a relationship." She took a deep breath. "Allie, we had an argument. Things got overheated, and we both have things we need to make right with each other. But not right now, okay? Right now, I need to spend some time. To process things."

My eyes were too dry to cry. She kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you, Allie. Every crazy, wonderful, exasperating thing about you. And I know how much I mean to you. I heard that loud and clear."

I reached one hand out, and she took it in hers. Then she stood and left.

After a bit, I cleaned myself up. I sat in various places in the house, or wandered around in a daze. In the evening, Tamara came by to pick up some stuff she'd left. She gave me a look like I was some kind of criminal. That told me who Hannah was with, and that eased my worries somewhat.

That Monday and Tuesday were like a fog. I went to class. Turned in my English paper. Ate food. Slept. Did a lot of lying in bed.

And thought. Mostly about Hannah. My perfect princess. I had to make everything up with her. There was no one else in the entire world that compared with her. I would become her white knight, her charming rogue, whatever she wanted just to be able to be with her again like we used to.

Brooke made the occasional appearance in the fairy tales in my head, too. She was the evil witch out to poison her, or a dragon out to steal her away. I steeled myself for the confrontation that was coming. I would teach her a lesson she'd never forget. Or die trying.

I wanted to see Hannah, to make sure she was alright, but didn't want to risk pushing things and messing them up again. Never had I felt so directionless.

Unexpectedly, Hannah picked me up after class on Wednesday. We made small talk back to my dorm room. Stuff about classes, Tamara, and the latest news. Nothing about That Thing that had kept us apart. Then, once we'd closed the door, she brought it up. I remember her sitting in my desk chair. I sat on the edge of my bed several feet away, staring at the floor in front of her, unable to look her in the eye.

"When I found out what you and Brooke had done the day before I met her, it really hurt me." Tears were in my eyes before I could blink. Hannah's voice was already starting to waver. "I trusted you. Completely. I mean... I'd never met someone so loyal in all my life. I never occurred to me that you might..."

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry."

"Please, just... I want to get this out. I don't blame you fully for what you did. Brooke is a very liberating person to be around. She can make the most unusual thing seem natural. For my part, I am truly sorry for what I did, in letting her lead me down the path she did. I should have talked with you about it first."

"I would have said 'No'."

"Yes, but at the same time, because I didn't, I now understand a part of you that's been kept pent up. You love being rough, don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Competing with another woman, pitting yourself against her physically and sexually to see who gives up first? It's thrilling, isn't it? It's okay to admit it."

The words were hard to say, but they finally tumbled out. "I do enjoy that. A lot. Brooke was the only person I'd ever found with whom..."

"Never me?"

"You're... you're my girlfriend, Hannah. My one true love. I cherish you. I could never treat you with the meanness or the anger that makes that kind of competition exciting for me."

"Not even if it's pretend?"

"... I don't think I'd ever want to act that way toward you, even just playing around."

"Well, I appreciate that. Thank you for your honesty. This has been good." She stood up to go. "I need to get back to the house now."

"Hannah. I love you. I love you so very much." I sounded so damn pitiful. Not the strong storybook suitor I wanted to be for her.

"I know, Allie. Sweetheart, I love you, too. More than anything."

We hugged. I felt Hannah shudder once against me, and then she let go. "Friday. My house. Dinner, okay?"

"Yeah."

Hannah left with a calm expression on her face. I still had a hollow place inside me, a yawning, Hannah-shaped chasm. The wind blew through it silent and cold.

Instead of the usual crowd, on Friday Hannah and I had the house to ourselves. Hannah made her famous Swedish meatballs with egg noodles. She was all smiles, as if nothing had ever happened, confusing the hell out of me. She asked about my classes, and how the gang on my dorm hall was doing. I answered in short sentences, my eyes pleading like those of a whipped dog for acknowledgement that she wasn't still upset with me. Toward the end of dinner, after yet another half-mumbled response, she gave me a look of pity. We finished eating in silence.

After clearing our plates, she walked behind my chair and whispered in my ear.

"How about something hot and sweet for dessert?"

"Like what?" I turned my head to look in her eyes, but she was a few steps away. I got up and watched her tiptoe to the stairs. She twirled, spinning her dress about her knees, blew a kiss and giggled.

"What are you up to?" She climbed up several steps, then bent over, raising her hem and flashing her panties at me. "You tease!"

Her laughter was birdsong all the way up to the second floor. I walked quickly after her, following the direction of her discarded dress. I made my footsteps loud so that she could hear me coming. Her bra hung on the doorknob to her room. I could picture what I'd find beyond, but it took my breath away when I actually saw her. She'd thrown on a see-through negligee and was busy lighting candles. When he last one was lit, she looked me over and acted shocked.

"Oh! A brigand has invaded the princess' bedchamber." I walked with a determined stride until there was no space between us. I turned off the light switch. Her skin glowed in the flickering candle flames. "You ruffian," she said to my face, "what is it you intend to do with me..." I gripped her arms, drew her close. "...me, who is so helpless, so defenseless..."

I ravished her. All the bottled-up desire, all the apologies I'd practiced in my head, all the emotion of the last week -- I poured it all out on her in a thunderstorm of sensual pleasure. I kissed her passionately on her lips, her cheeks, her forehead, and her hair while my hands grabbed at her supple flesh and stroked her body up and down her sides and back. She stumbled backwards under my relentless assault, panting and moaning and urging me on to greater heights of lustful debauchery. I pursued her with ruthless intent, crushing her to me and lifting her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around me and we landed heavy on her mattress.

My mouth immediately went to work on her neck, then on down between her warm breasts. My hands caressed her tits, running up over them toward her shoulders. She grabbed my hands and forced them to massage her boobs roughly. Hannah groaned. I thrust my thigh between her legs and ground it against her crotch. I dove underneath her lingerie and kissed and playfully bit at her tummy. "Oh, fuck. Fuck me, Allie!" she panted. I tore her panties off and worked her moistened lips with my fingers. She whipped off my belt, yanked the front of my pants open, and hurriedly peeled them down my waist. I licked her pussy while shedding the rest of the clothing on my lower body, then pounced on her.

My cunt met hers with a wet smack. Kissing and clawing at each other, we fucked like there was no tomorrow. Only after she'd cried out in three lustful orgasms did I slow down and let her catch her breath. She sat up, and rolled me from my side onto my back. With a smile, she descended between my legs.

What happened next I can't fully describe. She started doing something with her tongue that sent me into orbit almost immediately. It wasn't long before I came, a shivering orgasm that lit my nerves on fire. Then, she brought me to ecstasy again, my whole body tingling like warm caramel was running through my veins. She changed what her tongue was doing, and my pussy felt the most intense sensations it had ever felt. I was rocking back and forth on the bed trying to control myself and begging her not to stop. Then, her tongue did something else entirely. To this day, I don't know what it was. My clitoris experienced nirvana. I lost consciousness.

When I recovered, she was nestled against me lovingly.

"What... what the hell did you just do?"

"Gave you the best thing I could think of, because you always give me your best."

"No, what was that thing called?"

"I haven't given it a name yet."

"How about the Triple Mind Fuck? That's certainly what it felt like to me."

She shook her head, chuckling softly. "I was thinking of something more poetic."

"The Hannah Special."

She clucked her tongue and picked up her discarded underwear. "It doesn't need a name." She put her panties back on, leaned on one hand, and looked at me lovingly. "You know, I think you're rubbing off on me."

"I like rubbing off on you."

"No, you gutter-minded dolt. I mean... watching you do things in that fearless manner you have has given me the confidence to be who I am without worrying about what others might think."

"In what way?"

"Well, for example, tomorrow." She crawled above me, teasing my chest with her breasts.

"What about tomorrow?"

"I have a plan."

"Tell me."

"Not until ten o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Give me a hint at least."

Hannah kissed my neck. Her hair sailed through the air as she shook it out of her eyes and fixed me with a saucy grin. "Fireworks."

I woke up the next morning alone but ready to take on the world. The clock on the end table read just before 8am. Footsteps and muffled voices out in the hallway: Hannah seeing Tamara and Chandra off for the day. A few moments later, her head peeped in the doorway.

"Good. You're awake."

"Mmnph."

"Out of bed. There's bagels in the kitchen."

"I'm not really hungry..."

"Out of bed." Her tone didn't leave room for dissension. I threw one of Hannah's robes over my naked body and stumbled into the bathroom.

When I'd finished my shower, there was a pile of clothes sitting on the edge of the sink. They were really nice: a bright red v-neck top, short black skirt, and a matching red satin bra and panty set. I started picturing Hannah in them before I noticed the note. 'Allie's' it said in Hannah's handwriting.

I put the outfit on and went downstairs. Hannah ogled me as I entered the kitchen.

"Fits well?" she asked.

"Yes. You bought this for me?" Hannah nodded. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome. Now, you need to stay down here for the next hour, okay? I'm going to be busy upstairs."

"You know... the fact that you won't tell me what's going on is killing me."

"Sorry. Has to be done." She was wearing a simple white polo shirt and pleated skirt combo that drew attention to her round breasts and smooth, shapely legs. Last night's passion lingered in my body. I wanted the real thing, not just the aftertaste in my mouth.

"Oh," Hannah pointed at me as she went toward the stairs. "Do not answer the door, either."

"Yes, your highness."

Her laughter had an edge to it. "Glad you remember who rules here," she teased.

Hannah didn't come back down the stairs until right before ten o'clock. She barely had time to wave at me when the doorbell rang. I watched my girlfriend smile as she opened the front door to reveal the person I'd been waiting to sink my claws into for days.

Brooke was wearing a simple grey tank top with a low scooping U front and loose-fitting black exercise shorts. She'd been in the sun recently; the skin she was showing off had a nice bronze glow to it. Her mouth formed the word "Wow" silently as she scanned the interior of the house. She saw me, grinned and said "Hey!"

I returned her greetings with a less than polite stare.

"You ready?" Brooke taunted.

I stood up, but Hannah was at my side, putting one hand on my shoulder before I could take two steps.

"Brooke," Hannah said, "Thank you so much for driving all this way."

"Not at all. I've really been looking forward to this weekend in a big way."

"Good, so have we. But, there's something I need to do first the clear the air." Hannah glanced at me, and then addressed our guest. "Brooke, if I left you and Allie alone, what would you try to do?"

Brooke's face gave a quizzical look. "What we've done in the past, I guess. I'd try to pin her down and get her to submit..." With a sassy smirk, she added, "...by any means necessary."

"And Allie, if I left you alone with Brooke, is that what you'd do?"

I tried not to let my burning anger char my response. "Not exactly."

Brooke raised an eyebrow, disappointed.

"I didn't think so," Hannah said, taking firm control of the conversation. "You see, Brooke, I've been around this wonderful force of nature here for much longer than you have and I'm pretty sure I know what she'd do. As soon as you got close enough, she would start by breaking your nose with her fist. She'd then continue pounding you until until you were unconscious and I had to call an ambulance."

"Wha-" Brooke sputtered. She searched my face, but I cast my gaze down at the floor in shame. Hannah knew me far too well. It hurt me to hear that blunt truth from her mouth.

"Holy shit! You're fucking serious! Allie, I thought... Holy shit."

"Brooke, you-" I began, my ire rising quickly. Hannah cut me off.

"Brooke, honey, you are such a free spirit and I fear that you've assumed that Allie's the same way."

"...I went over the line, didn't I?"

"You certainly did." Irritation was creeping back into my voice. I practically spat those words.

Hannah came to the rescue. "Which is why I have had to devise something special: something that will satisfy your sense of adventure, Brooke, Allie's desire for revenge, both of your need for competition, and... my own little curiosity." She withdrew a small pack of cards from her pocket and started fanning them in her hands. "If you both would follow me, please."

The three of us ascended the stairs and down the hall to Hannah's room. The bed had been moved to the center of the floor, and stripped of everything but a cream-colored satin fitted sheet.

"The game," Hannah declared after striding to the opposite side of the bed from us, "is Queen of the Mountain..."

Say what? I opened my mouth to object.

"...but the winner," Hannah continued, leaning on the bed with both hands and making her breasts swell between her arms, "will be the one who outdoes everyone sexually." Brooke's jaw dropped but her lips grinned. "We will be following the moves here in this deck." She showed us the backs of the cards, which were black with two red hearts linked together. "These cards contain various activities normally meant for a couple. I've removed the ones that can't be done by the three of us simultaneously."

"Hannah?"

"Yes, Allie." I almost said something, but the look in her eyes calmed me right down. She continued, "We go until two of us give up. If someone pauses without dropping out, the other two count to ten. If that person doesn't continue before the others reach ten, they're out."

"So, what are the stakes?" Brooke asked.

"Well obviously," Hannah replied, "the winner becomes Queen. And the Queen gets to make a pronouncement... which her subjects must obey." My immediate thought was what mischief Brooke could pull if she won. I studied her face to figure out what her plans were. Hannah noticed this and interrupted me. "Oh, and Allie dear, don't think I'm going to go easy on you at all. You might not like what I have planned for when I win."

"Ho ho," Brooke chuckled. My mind reeled. Several horrible fates flashed through me like waking nightmares.

"Why would you do anything like that?" I said, slightly hurt.

"All you have to do, sweetheart, is conquer the two of us to prevent that from happening."

In the moment, I was completely blind to the fact that I was being manipulated like a frickin' puppet. Chalk it up to trusting people a bit too much, I guess. Hannah's challenge hit its mark. My mouth tightened into a straight line.

Hannah nodded at my change in attitude. "First, shoes off. Everybody take a seat on your knees where one of the pillows are." I picked a place near the foot of the bed with Brooke to my left. Hannah sat to my right nearest the end table, which she opened. She took some strips of black cloth out and an egg timer. "OK," she said, shivering nervously and flipping over the first card, "Blindfold the person to your left."

Now I was the one getting nervous. Eyesight is the one sense I rely on most. My hands were shaking slightly as I picked up a piece of cloth. The three of us scooted to the center so that we each could reach our intended targets. Hannah covered my eyes before I'd gotten the blindfold over Brooke's head. As it turned out, the black material didn't completely block out everything. I could see two blobs that were Brooke and Hannah, but picking out details was nearly impossible.

"Next, join hands." Hannah gave my right hand a squeeze. "Now caress the arm of the person to your right." My fingers slid gently up Hannah's smooth arm, and then back down. Brooke began by massaging my left hand between her thumb and fingers before working her way slowly up my arm. I shuddered as a warm sensation dribbled through my body.

Brooke whispered, "Feelin' it already?"

"You just wait your turn," I whispered back. The blindfolds were genius. They focused my senses on touch and sound. I could hear the other two breathing softly to either side of me. Our fingers traced up and down bare skin. The egg timer dinged. Two minutes had passed.

Taking her cue from us, Hannah lowered her voice and continued, "Massage the back of the person to your left."

We had to get closer for this task. I put my left palm on Brooke's upper back and slid it downwards. Reaching her belt, I slowly moved my hand in circles up her shirt, careful not to grind her bra strap into her skin. Hannah was clutching handfuls of my shirt and the flesh beneath it and releasing them before moving to another part of my back. When she got to my shoulders, I let out a moan to let her know I liked how that felt. Hannah started a low purr of her own. It took me a second to remember that it wasn't my own hands that were eliciting that satisfaction. I stroked Brooke's left shoulder blade and ran my hand up onto her shoulder. She leaned toward me as I massaged her with strong motions.

The egg timer dinged. Brooke whined, "Aw."

"That was three minutes. These should be long enough feel good but not so long that they get boring. Next..." I heard her fumbling.

"Are you peeking?" I asked.

"Just to where I can read, then I'm putting it back on. Anyway, run your fingers through the hair of the person to your right."

I went to lean to the right, but found that we were so close together I didn't need to. I knew the scent of Hannah's shampoo well. The smell wafted through the air as my fingers started at the base of her neck and invaded her roots before combing her hair when they drew back out. Brooke's nails tickled the top of my scalp before brushing through my hair. "How does hair this thick stay so straight?" she complained.

Hannah laughed quietly. I began petting her like I loved to do after we'd had sex. My fingers traced the edges of her earlobes before diving in fully into that beautiful, straight mane. A wonderful tingling sensation trickled down my spine as Brooke firmly massaged the top and back of my head. We three were really getting into this. Each task ramped up the pleasure building in our bodies.

The timer signaled an end of our enjoyable caressing. I was fully committed to the contest now no matter where it was headed. "Remove the top of the person to your left."

I lifted the hem of Brooke's shirt, tickling her sides. She swiveled a little, then raised her hands over her head. I eased the front of her top in front of her boobs and slid it the rest of the way off.

"Allie taking the instructions literally," Brooke said.

"Huh?"

Hannah showed me the error of my ways. Her motions were languid, her touch sensuous. She used my shirt as a weapon of erotic stimulation, teasing it gradually up my stomach before crawling up over my large breasts. It bunched up in back and paused there while Brooke pulled Hannah's polo over her head and she drew her right arm out of the sleeve. Finally, Hannah's fingers grabbed the front of my shirt. Her palm smoothly ran up my cleavage and completed the removal.

I exhaled, not realizing that I had held my breath. "I get it now."

"Good. Something a little different now. Caress the breasts to either side of you."

There was a bit of fumbling as we figured out how our arms were going to go. Once that was settled, I was treated to the luxurious feeling of hands fondling my boobs through the tantalizingly thin material of my bra, and at the same time running my thumbs around two erect nipples to my left and right. All of us wore some sort of satiny fabric. I discovered then that its lack of support was more than made up for by the way it teased my supple skin when someone rubbed against it.

The three of us were breathing audibly now. I drew in a sharp breath as Brooke bent my stiff nipple several times in rapid succession by rippling her fingers over it. "Sounds like someone's getting a bit excited," she whispered.

"I feel you pulling away when I'm barely touching you. Hannah and I are too much for you, aren't we?

Hannah chuckled once. "I'm going to wipe both of you out if you two are aroused already." She emitted a ticklish "Hnngh!" as Brooke and I fondled her breasts with renewed vigor, tugging and squeezing her supple flesh.

A few more minutes passed. We were all breathing heavily. The air filled with the sound of silky material swishing against our sensitive boobs. I discovered that I was biting one corner of my lip in an effort to stay in control.

Brooke exhaled strongly when the timer was up. Hannah moaned a little as her breasts stopped being touched. She nuzzled my shoulder once, then sat upright.

"Pull the two bra straps closest to you down and uncover both of your neighbor's boobs."

I knew to start slowly. Instead of tugging toward me immediately, I slithered my fingers underneath Brooke's and Hannah's bra straps and caressed their shoulders. I massaged the skin underneath down onto their backs and reversed all the way to the tops of their breasts. Hannah slid my right strap off my shoulder and pawed at my bare skin. Brooke paused for a while, lost in the moment, before dragging my left strap down my arm. I pulled their straps down and drew lines along their arms with my nails all the way to their hands.

Working together as if by telepathy, we took turns cooperating in pairs to free the third's soft mounds. One by one each of us gained a belt on our waist and felt the cool air from the window fan blowing over our naked torsos.

Hannah wound the timer. "Press and rub your breasts together," she said in a hushed voice. I leaned forward on my knees. Through the blindfold, I saw the two shadows on either side of me join into one.

Our tits met in a crush in the area between us. Mine ballooned up and to the side. I felt Hannah's supple left orb compress against my right-hand one. To my left, Brooke's firm nipple poked into me, but I could tell her boobs were getting forced together by the combined pressure coming from Hannah and me. Our heads were so close now. I could hear every little grunt my two opponents made. I wanted badly to pull Hannah's lips to mine and devour her.

Undulating at first chaotically, but then more tactically, we bumped and slid our warm boobs against each other. I don't know what it was about this sensual dance that almost drove me crazy, but this slow buildup had me boiling with passion. Something powerful in me wanted to skip right to vigorous fucking right then and there. Closing my eyes, I swam in the glorious sensations cascading across my breasts.

Up and down, side to side, pushing this way and then that, our boobs smacked and mushroomed again and again. I threw my arms around Hannah and Brooke and pulled us into a tight embrace. Mashed into a single cluster, our feminine flesh ached. Our overstimulated nipples made us whimper with pleasure. We were hot, our chests were beginning to sweat, and my pussy was tingling with wetness.

The timer dinged, but over a dozen seconds went by before we loosened our mutual hug and sat back on our heels.

"Ohhhhh...." Hannah moaned.

"Please," Brooke begged, "next thing. Now." Took the words right out of my mouth.

"Remove everything from the person to your left but their underwear."

I yanked at Brooke's shorts once I found them after sliding my hands blindly around her naked torso. She must have focused on undressing Hannah because my clothes came off last. There wasn't much subtlety to our fumbling at that point. We were after speed.

"On hands and knees facing the rear end of the person to your right, use your fingers to touch any part of their underwear."

We got into position, forming a triangle. My ass clenched involuntarily when Brooke took two big handfuls of my butt cheeks. I clawed at Hannah's ass through her panties but it wasn't long before I reached for what I really desired. Hannah moaned so damn sweetly as my fingers slid between her thighs, pressing the soft, thin satin into the hot folds of her vagina. I did it again and again, eliciting even more erotic noises from my girlfriend's lips.

I wasn't paying attention to what Brooke was doing to me until she ran her thumb's knuckle roughly across my labia. With a sudden jolt, I brought my legs together, grasping Brooke's hand with my thighs and groaning at the edge of ecstasy. Brooke still had a finger she could wiggle and it stroked my pubic mound. I sped up my assault on Hannah's wet crotch. I gritted my teeth, desperate to hang on and not lose control.

Brooke shouted first. Whatever Hannah was doing finally got to her. I felt Brooke stop groping me. Better able to concentrate, I rubbed my fingers side to side across Hannah's cleft. Soon, she was moaning hard. Despite my best efforts, she didn't reach orgasm before Brooke's attack on my groin brought on a shuddering climax.

"Unh, fuck..." I panted. Brooke was back at it in a flash, giving my pussy no rest. "How... long... does this... go?"

"It's..." Hannah started, but my knuckles were grinding into her as far as her panties would let them. "Ahh! Yes, Allie, yes! Six... minutesnnnngghhhh!". I felt her collapse a little as an orgasm rocked her body. "Ohhhhh..." she groaned full-throatedly.

Brooke laughed, and began patting out a quick rhythm on the spot just above my clitoris. My strategy was all wrong, I realized. If I distracted the person I was pleasuring, then they would slack off on the person who was attacking me. This game was more devious than I had first thought. Slow and steady. That was the ticket.

Fast and powerful. That described the second climax that Brooke drove me to. It came out of nowhere, too. One moment, I was massaging Hannah's marvelous round ass, feeling her twinge as my fingers dove back between her thighs, listening to the sounds of her and Brooke's grunting growing louder and higher, doing my best to ignore the rough touch of another woman's hands running up and down my crotch. The next, I lurched forward, rubbing my cheek into Hannah's lower back, and cried out exultantly.

The timer signaled the end of that round, much to my relief. Surprisingly, Hannah sounded the worst afterwards.

"Oh, shit..." she lamented, "And to think that those were the easy rounds."

Brooke was exhaling audibly. "And I'm not gonna go lightly on you like Allie here was."

"Bullcrap," I retorted.

"Don't worry," Hannah said. "You'll get your chance for revenge. Next up: remove the rest of your clothes and use your hands on any part of the person to your left. Ten minutes this time."

On our knees, we leaned our nude bodies into one another. Each of us turned slightly to address the person next us. Hannah's right hand fondled my breasts. Her left hand ran through my hair. Her lips kissed my shoulder. It took all I had to maintain concentration. I grabbed at Brooke's firm tits and stroked her tight ass. She moaned as my fingers sought for her burning hot pussy.

We began swaying in unison, rubbing our nakedness together in an undulating dance. Hannah was probing my crotch, moving up and down between my legs. Wet smacking sounds mixed with rough panting in the air around us. Lost in lust and pressed into a single mass of female arousal, we finger fucked each other slowly, then faster and faster. Penetrating deeply, teasing our clits, slapping our quivering cunts again and again, the three of us spiraled into a whirlpool of sexual abandon. Breathing hard through my nose, I playfully bit at Brooke's neck, tugging her flesh with my teeth. "Fuck, yes," she groaned.

Hannah plunged into me once more. I shouted, feeling another climax coming. "Cum for me, Allie," she demanded. "Do it! Cum for me!"

I nibbled Brooke's earlobe, perhaps a bit harshly. She yelped, swallowed, and then growled as I worked her clit using a circular motion. "Too rough for you, bitch?" I whispered.

"I can take it," she panted. "Which is more than I can say for Hannah, here."

My girlfriend was making those high-pitched whimpers she makes when she's really getting going. She paused just long enough to retort, "Do your worst."

On and on we went at each other's bodies, kissing, sucking, and clutching at bare skin, rubbing, grinding, and pleasuring our pussies.

"Nnngh."

"Yeah?"

"Unff, fuck."

"You ready?"

"Uh huh."

"Gonna cum?"

"Yes!"

"Fuck me, you bitch!"

"Yes! Oh, yes!"

"Fuck!"

"I'm going to..."

"Oh, shit!"

"!!!"

We came hard simultaneously. With our left arms, we squeezed ourselves together so tightly. I felt both Brooke and Hannah's climaxes rampage through their bodies for several seconds in concert with my own. Dazed, we paused for several moments. The timer sounded. Nobody moved.

"Holy crap," Brooke whispered.

"That was..." I swallowed, unable to think clearly.

"... magical." Hannah finished my sentence. None of us wanted to separate from the warm embrace we were in for over a minute.

"There's more?" Brooke asked.

"Yes," replied Hannah. "Just a sec."

We all sat back on our heels. My heart was pounding.

"It's okay if you want to drop out," Brooke challenged.

"Speak for yourself, little girl."

"I meant Hannah."

"It'll take a lot more than that to knock me out. You just wait and see if you last through the next round, missy."

"Bring it on, skank."

"Watch your mouth," I warned.

"You watch yourself, Allie. I bet you're the one I go after next."

"Ahem," Hannah interrupted. I heard the side table drawer open and felt some things drop in the space between us. "Use what's in front of you on the person to your right."

I touched something long, thin and hard. Oh my goodness.

"The bottle there in the center is for getting them lubed up."

"Damn," drawled Brooke.

"Get yourself ready, you hussy," Hannah snarled at Brooke, and set the timer. I swear, my entire body jolted with excitement when she said that.

After preparing our toys, we settled onto our hands and knees in a triangle like before. Hannah smelled of sex, cloying and powerful. I was teasing her thighs tantalizingly with the head of my dildo when Brooke's entered me full and deep. I whooped in surprise. Brooke groaned seconds later, a victim of Hannah's attack. This was unfamiliar territory for me, but I soon found a good rhythm, pumping in and out of Hannah. She sympathetically pushed back slightly against each of my thrusts and soon the side of my hand was clapping against her moist womanhood.

Whatever Hannah was doing to Brooke must have been really effective. Brooke wasn't screwing my nearly as hard as her breathing was going. Soon, she was moaning, desperately trying to hold back the passion building in her. I fucked in and out of Hannah's pussy faster and faster, driven on by the increasing tone of her shouts.

"Yes!" bellowed Hannah.

"Right there!" howled Brooke.

They both came in short, exultant bursts. 'This is it,' I thought, 'They're both reaching their limit. I'm going to win this.' As if on a signal, we all slowed down. The timer dinged. 'Crap.'

Catching her breath, Hannah asked, "Anyone done now?"

"No," I said.

"Fuck no."

"Alright, you asked for it." A few more things hit the mattress. "These are for the person to your left."

"Oh my freakin' goodness." I exclaimed, feeling it for the first time. It was another dildo. This time much thicker, and covered in bumps.

"Jeez." said Brooke.

"I know. If my parents only knew the things I spend my college money on." Hannah laughed. "Anyone want to drop out NOW?"

There was a slight pause. "No," I said with authority. I was going to knock Brooke out. I could feel it coming.

"Oh I'm in, you kinky lady."

"Just remember to bow to me properly when I become queen."

I laughed as we aimed ourselves in a circle clockwise this time. "You have to beat me first."

"All in good time, Allie." She wound the timer.

I wasn't quite prepared for the sensations that hit me when Hannah penetrated me with that thing. It didn't leave a single part of my vagina unmolested. I worked the one I held into Brooke slowly, rotating it as I went.

"Whoo!" she let out nervously. "I was with a guy once... rugby player... real well hung... but not like this."

I wanted to reply but I was being screwed so completely and so thoroughly I found it hard to breathe properly. I forced myself to continue ramming Brooke, feeling her gyrate and gasp in response. Four minutes later, I couldn't take it any more. I let go and hugged Brooke's leg as Hannah brought me to a thundering climax.

"Allie's had it," Brooke announced.

"No, no I'm not." I shook dizziness out of my head and rejoined the lewd melee. At first, we didn't have to pump that fast to get a reaction out of each other. After a while, everybody had grown used to the feeling of being stuffed with those oversized phalluses and we began to crave speed. During that time, Hannah cried out once, and dug her nails into my ass. I knew I was close to making Brooke cum. Her lower body was practically impaling itself on the dildo in my hand. It took great concentration to keep a solid grip on it with Hannah behind me fucking me good and hard.

Brooke was groaning, "Shit! Oh, shit...!"

"C'mon, you bitch!" I panted. Brooke was whimpering a high-pitched squeal I'd never heard from her before as I kept fucking her good and hard. I began to feel light-headed but forced myself to concentrate. Any second now and she'd orgasm, and I didn't plan on letting her rest.

The timer went off.

"Unnngh," Brooke moaned in relief.

"Fucking hell!"

"Maybe next time."

"There's more?" I wondered with a bit of a whine as Hannah's retreating dildo left my dripping pussy feeling abandoned.

"Unless you've had enough," Hannah reminded me.

"Nope." It was only partially true.

Hannah fumbled in the drawer. "Something a little smaller this time. But just as bad." Into my palm, Hannah put a small egg-shaped object.

"Oh, wow. These are demons," Brooke said.

"And you're on the receiving end, Miss Pound-Me-Like-Jackhammer."

"How does it turn on... oh, I see."

The timer started ticking. Through my darkened vision, I watched the other two draw upright and get close to me on their knees. The buzzing sounds our vibrators made filled the room. We embraced gently, our warm skin gliding and brushing. I walked my vibrator in a circle around Hannah's labia and felt her inhale sharply. Brooke was much less indirect. She stroked hers down my stomach and didn't stop until it parted the folds of my vagina. From there she moved it upwards until it sat next to my aching clit. I moaned uncontrollably and kissed Hannah's shoulder and upper arm passionately. The pleasure I experienced was much more intense than I was prepared for.

It was probably only a minute in when I hit orgasm for the I-don't-know-how-many times that day. This one went on long, making me buck violently over and over against Hannah's naked body. I rested my hand on her back to steady myself. Brooke didn't ease up. She fumbled around but found my pussy again with her buzzing toy. Soon, I was shouting another screaming climax. Unable to keep myself upright, I collapsed onto the bed and protected my overstimulated groin with my hands.

"You okay there?" Hannah asked.

"Hey, no fair defending yourself," chided Brooke.

"Please, please... just..."

"One," Brooke announced. Hannah joined her on "Two." They kept counting. I sat back up at "Eight". The thought of facing more was too much. I paused.

It was only when they reached "Ten" that it dawned on me that I'd just lost. I suddenly wanted to turn back time and reverse my decision, but it was too late. Brooke and Hannah were quiet for a moment. Their vibrators still hummed.

"Down to us two now, I guess," said Brooke.

"Not for long," Hannah said confidently.

Wading together, the shadowy figures rested their heads on each other's shoulders and thrust their hands between their opponent's thighs. Hannah chirped as Brooke found a sensitive target. I wanted so badly for my girlfriend to win now. I took heart from the way Brooke was grinding her tits into Hannah's vigorously, She must be getting close to losing it. Their bodies squirmed and danced in an erotic ballet, their hands attacking each other's pussies relentlessly.

"Hmmm. Nnngh. Fuck you," Brooke panted.

"Yes, yes, you horny slut."

"Gonna cum, huh? Give it up, you pampered, prissy...!"

"Do it. Do it, you bitch!"

The timer went off. Neither girl stopped their assault for a few seconds afterwards, frustrated with their inability to knock the other out. They shut their vibrators off. Brooke dropped hers to the bed and wrapped Hannah in a tight embrace. I pulled my blindfold off and saw them engaged in a torrid kiss. I scrambled up to rip Brooke off my girlfriend. As I neared, Hannah stuck out an arm and held me at bay. I tumbled back to the sheet, stunned. 'What?" I thought. 'No...'

When the kiss ended, Hannah collected herself. With surprising violence she shoved Brooke backwards, sending her splayed out towards the headboard of the bed. Before Brooke could react, Hannah plunged her lips between her foe's legs. I took one crawling step toward the pair to pin Brooke, but halted when I saw the look that spread across the prone girl's face. Hannah's plan became clear to me. I had nothing to worry about. Several moments later, Brooke's head tilted backward. Her fingers dug into Hannah's blonde hair. I sat down. I knew exactly what was coming.

Brooke opened her mouth in a wide-open O and began exhaling in rough bursts. She closed her eyes and fought against Hannah's sexually devilish tongue. One long minute later, Brooke began lifting her body up off the satin sheet. Soon she was arched from her feet to her head. Her breasts pointed straight up, capped by nipples engorged with desire. Hannah's mouth had followed Brooke's cunt to where it writhed in midair, never letting up its all-conquering assault.

Brooke tensed, shook her head and fell to the mattress, bouncing and shuddering in fevered ecstasy. Hannah pursued her, but Brooke grabbed fistfuls of hair and kept her away from her ravished pussy. They froze in that position for a second.

"What's the matter?" Hannah's voice teased. "I'm not done yet."

"Oh, shit... No. No, please." Brooke sagged in defeat. "Fuck... I've never... holy..."

"This is your last chance to beg for mercy. Speak now or I swear I won't stop."

"Yes... oh fuck... I give. No more." Her nude, tanned body rocked back and forth on the bed. I ran my hand up Hannah's naked ass. "What... in the world...?"

"Allie has a rather rude name for what I just did," Hannah chuckled.

"She... does? Of course." Brooke rolled her head over to look at me. "You... are the luckiest dyke on the planet. You know that?"

I laughed. "Oh, I know."

Hannah sat up triumphantly. She regarded the two of us imperiously. "Bow now before your queen!"

I wanted to wrap her up in a great, giant hug and kiss her, but I inclined my head dutifully. Brooke lay against the headboard, too wiped out to do anything.

"From this day forward, there shall be no enmity between any of us. Also, Ms. Parker here is MY royal consort and mine alone. I trust that we've all enjoyed ourselves here together, but henceforth extracurricular activities will not be tolerated. I dislike doing this to you, Brooke, but I must insist."

To my surprise, Brooke replied, "No problem."

"She means it," I warned.

"I got the message. Don't worry. I got it a week ago, too."

"Then what the heck was that you said into the camera? And what's with getting Hannah to sneak behind my back? Were you trying to get us into arguing so bad it would destroy our relationship?"

Brooke shook her head. "Do you honestly think I want to break the two of you up? I'm not some dastardly villain, just a girl desperate for... for something thrilling to make me feel fully alive. I crave that so bad sometimes I can hardly think straight. I taunted you so that you'd put everything you had into it, figuring that it was the last time I'd have the chance. It was just acting."

"You had me fooled," I admitted.

Brooke smiled. "I've watched how you two are when you're together. Personally, I think you're perfect for each other. Monogamy's not really my thing, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize it when I see it so strongly." She groaned as she sat herself up and addressed Hannah deferentially. "Queen Hannah, this knight has seen the error of her ways, and will now seek her fortunes in other lands."

Hannah smiled regally. "You were a better sport than I originally gave you credit for. I apologize for misjudging you."

"No sweat. Thank you so much for arranging this. Really. I'm going to remember it for a long, long time. How about you, Allie? You satisfied?"

"My body's still delirious... but you don't mean that, do you? Well, I didn't become queen, but I have one right here. She rules my heart and has never steered me wrong. That's all I need. Well, almost. She mentioned to me a few weeks ago that there's a Brazilian jiu-jitsu place here in town. I think I'm going to join it."

"I can see you doing that. It's not quite in line with what I'm looking for, though."

Hannah said, "Brooke, I'm positive you'll find the excitement you desire somewhere out there. You're too driven not to. And if you feel like it, you're still welcome to visit us." Hannah put her hand on my knee. "In your own way, you've helped the two of us understand each other even better and grow closer together."

"That's very kind of you. Oh, speaking of closer together... One thing, if I may be so bold.". Brooke shifted so that she could see both of us at once. "Something I'd like to insist upon."

"Ah!" I spoke up in a tone of mock authority. "You didn't win. You don't get to make demands."

"Silence!" Hannah thundered. "I am the queen in this castle. The royal ear will hear this petitioner's plea."

"A request, then," Brooke said, suitably chastised. "As I will never have one myself, I ask that when you two get married, I can have some part in the ceremony."

"Well, we've never really..." Hannah began, chuckling nervously. She stopped, noticing me looking at her, and not saying anything. And continuing not saying anything. She raised her hands to cover her mouth, and a shiver ran through her body. I peered deep into my beloved's eyes, and knew what to do.

"Brooke, I think it'd be great if you could be our Maid of Honor." Hannah's eyes went wide. She shrieked like a little girl whose greatest birthday wish just came true and threw her arms around me. Her naked body was warm against mine as she crushed me with all her might.

"Really?" Brooke asked.

When Hannah loosened her embrace and let me breathe once more, I replied, "Yeah. I think you'd give one hell of an interesting speech."

And I was right. She did.

THE END

Allison's Afterword

Figure out my secret to staying on the path to happiness? I tried to give enough hints. You don't listen to what people say. You don't follow some gut instinct that might be nothing but a base impulse. Don't get caught up in the wants that people have that get shaped by so many fleeting emotions and advertisements.

It's behind the eyes of the people who care about you. That's where I find what really matters. If you find a way to detect what other people's true needs are, and give yourself generously out of an honest desire to satisfy those needs, you'll never go wrong.

Take it from someone who's charged into plenty of situations she wish she hadn't: Love is what guides you to make the right choice.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Right Choice - Part 3 (end)

If I could write a sexfight this imaginative, it would be like this... but the content I really liked was the mental picture snapped of the frame of mind of young people, in this case, young women, who can make mistakes. I like that the characters are not cardboard cutouts or stereotypes, rather as close as possible to the real thing as it goes humanly.

As such, I was being remembered on the fact, that even though a whole generation of college aged people grew up with high speed internet and social media, that created the illusion that what you do in cyberspace can be done in real life without repercussions, people are still able to be too trusting and make mistakes based on it traditionally, and not in a new fashion (like, if it were a lesbian catfight story, one of the girls would sell the tape to revenge porn sites to harass the new girlfriend because the other was dumped).

As for your afterword, I felt like listening to a motivational speaker. The saying goes every person is an island, but in my mind that would make people too far away from each other. We're more like continents, enough space to be ourselves, but a part was once theirs and theirs is in us now, and the movement doesn't stop. I have to agree with Allie's character, there has to be a threshold that you keep with people as not everyone is equipped to grasp the inner monster serves a purpose, and it's not meant to be taken as a reality, but if the thin red line doesn't exist, that person is just a monster.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting finish; I normally do not enjoy first person perspective stories, but you wrote this one masterfully.

That said, I hope Brooke and Allie find some way to have their final confrontation. The build-up would be extreme and the results would be explosive. Although, with that ending, I'm not sure how that could happen.

Hostboard Member fanofthefights's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This was easily one of the best series I've read on here! I'm legitimately sad that it is over.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

I'm really looking forward to reading this whole story in one sitting! Excited to see Catharsis back.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Forced out of retirement by Allison is more like it. LOL. That's a tale in itself.

All of you are very generous with your kind words. Thanks.