Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've restarted my old free sexfight and catfight story site

Hi all

some of you may remember my old asian catfight and sexfight story site

myfreeasianstories.com

I let it lapse as I felt the genre was too narrow and it was becoming repetitious. Over the past few years quite a few ex readers emailed and suggested it should continue. So I went to restart it but someone had purchased the domain name and was wanting far too much for me to buy it.

Therefore I purchased a new domain

home page to Aussie Greg's Asian sexfight and catfight stories

and recoded the old site so it is more phone and tablet friendly.

I have established the basic links and templates and posted a few of the old stories. More will follow as I reformat them and I have new material to post as well.

It will of course have all the old Raven series Catscratch Fever and Corporate Catfight which are virtually impossible to find on the net nowdays, and 4 custom written stories by our own Mr Cage, and Rino (she was the first writer of sexfight stories) in the Legends section.

So have a look at home page to Aussie Greg's Asian sexfight and catfight stories to see if the links are working, and if possible spread the word that the site is up.

Finally if anyone has Asian catfight or sexfight stories in their collection, or want to write them, or even have plot outlines please email me at [email protected]

Ps. I also have started a tumblr blog with news and photos Asian Sexfight and Catfight Stories By AussieGreg plus photos

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: I've restarted my old free sexfight and catfight story s

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieg View Post
    Hi all

some of you may remember my old asian catfight and sexfight story site

myfreeasianstories.com

I let it lapse as I felt the genre was too narrow and it was becoming repetitious. Over the past few years quite a few ex readers emailed and suggested it should continue. So I went to restart it but someone had purchased the domain name and was wanting far too much for me to buy it.

Therefore I purchased a new domain

home page to Aussie Greg's Asian sexfight and catfight stories

and recoded the old site so it is more phone and tablet friendly.

I have established the basic links and templates and posted a few of the old stories. More will follow as I reformat them and I have new material to post as well.

It will of course have all the old Raven series Catscratch Fever and Corporate Catfight which are virtually impossible to find on the net nowdays, and 4 custom written stories by our own Mr Cage, and Rino (she was the first writer of sexfight stories) in the Legends section.

So have a look at home page to Aussie Greg's Asian sexfight and catfight stories to see if the links are working, and if possible spread the word that the site is up.

Finally if anyone has Asian catfight or sexfight stories in their collection, or want to write them, or even have plot outlines please email me at [email protected]

Ps. I also have started a tumblr blog with news and photos Asian Sexfight and Catfight Stories By AussieGreg plus photos
    Great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great news to know,
    thanks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Really glad to see you up and running again!

Will you also upload those couples fight stories you used to have?