Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Where can I download sexfight eBooks

I don't know if asking this is against the rules, maybe it is, but I have little use of this account so I've decided to take a leap of faith.

There are plenty of sexfight eBooks on Amazon that look promising. I would buy and give them a try if I could. But I'm a college student in Eastern Europe so I don't have money to buy anything. As such I am forced to resort to piracy, this is even what my professors told me to do if I lack any software I need for college (IT student). I've been searching for a place to download eBooks but each I've found were for regular eBooks. Can anyone point me to a place where I can download sexfight eBooks? If it can't be said on the forum at least tell me in a private message.

I'm sorry again if I'm breaking any rule. I wish I was born in a western country...

EDIT: By the way in case I need to be punished for this my real account is SenpaiIo. I didn't know I had this account too and logged into it by accident. Even now I don't remember making it but somehow it has been here for months.
    Last edited by Sempai; September 24th, 2017 at 07:10 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Where can I download sexfight eBooks

Quote Originally Posted by Sempai View Post
    I don't know if asking this is against the rules, maybe it is, but I have little use of this account so I've decided to take a leap of faith.

There are plenty of sexfight eBooks on Amazon that look promising. I would buy and give them a try if I could. But I'm a college student in Eastern Europe so I don't have money to buy anything. As such I am forced to resort to piracy, this is even what my professors told me to do if I lack any software I need for college (IT student). I've been searching for a place to download eBooks but each I've found were for regular eBooks. Can anyone point me to a place where I can download sexfight eBooks? If it can't be said on the forum at least tell me in a private message.

I'm sorry again if I'm breaking any rule. I wish I was born in a western country...

EDIT: By the way in case I need to be punished for this my real account is SenpaiIo. I didn't know I had this account too and logged into it by accident. Even now I don't remember making it but somehow it has been here for months.
    Why look for illegal sources, while there are many legal free sexfight stories to enjoy? You can copy and save them.on your computer or phone to read offline later:
    Like the stories at Mike's site Stories
    Or 2 free stories from Anubisx New story: Clash of Maids
    And of course The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories
    Last edited by sffan4e; September 24th, 2017 at 08:59 PM.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Why look for illegal sources, while there are many legal free sexfight stories to enjoy? You can copy and save them.on your computer or phone to read offline later:
    Like the stories at Mike's site Stories
    Or 2 free stories from Anubisx New story: Clash of Maids
    And of course The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories
    Because I prefer stories with two evenly matched girls that end in a tie and that's in short supply here but many eBook stories I saw looked more promising in this regard. I'll browse Mike's site too but almost every story I read there in the past didn't fit the preferences I wrote.

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I truly understand what you mean but remember that those stories are written with hours and hours spent by the writer.
    Do try to find a way to get them instead of getting it for free. It is just unfair for the writers to have people who spent money to share those stories with you.

Its not easy to a story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I will buy eBooks when I will have a job, I do want to support the authors. But I have to wait three more years to finish college, and then spend more time submitting to slaver- I mean voluntarily working for free in order to have the experience needed on my resume. I live in a second world country, things could be worse but they could be better too. We may be equal in death but we are not equal in life. But I know it's pointless to complain, I just accept it and work with what I have.

I'm not proud of trying to find a place where I can pirate them. But if I won't find any the authors won't benefit. I just don't have any money. I'm sure people here understand perfectly what it's like. I mean look at the red bar at the top of the forum that is eternally unfilled.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will buy eBooks when I will have a job, I do want to support the authors. But I have to wait three more years to finish college, and then spend more time submitting to slaver- I mean voluntarily working for free in order to have the experience needed on my resume. I live in a second world country, things could be worse but they could be better too. We may be equal in death but we are not equal in life. But I know it's pointless to complain, I just accept it and work with what I have.

I'm not proud of trying to find a place where I can pirate them. But if I won't find any the authors won't benefit. I just don't have any money. I'm sure people here understand perfectly what it's like. I mean look at the red bar at the top of the forum that is eternally unfilled.
    As mentioned here in a different topic, the bar has to be manually updated, so it's not actually zero. I'm an expat from the second world myself, living in the first, and I've encountered piracy done out of necessity, but also out of leisure. I've also have to add that things started to take shape in freedom as I really started out in life, so options like working somewhere for free didn't even exist, it didn't count as experience and student loans have also not existed.

Nevertheless... e-books in digital form distributed by Amazon will exist later on too. There's a member here who is just like you and is into competitions where both parties are equal, it's something I can understand. Even though women are treated here better as humans (and not as birthing machines), these stories are mostly from people who write them as fantasies, so the women are by default way above average. Still, the huge collection of erotic stories is huge for a valid reason, it's statistically very likely you can find at least 3 or 4 stories to your liking and many of them never stopped writing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I share your preference. Check out JB57's stories, Catharsis's Sleep Over story, ao3 can be good if you search under 'Sex Fight' or 'Hate Sex' and limit results to F/F or whatever your preference may be.

As far as visual stories, if you don't mind muscular girls, search for 'Allesey' on gehentai and look for Katie vs Liz Boxing Girls; that's the only story I've ever written up, but I think its decent.

I am curious about which e-books that you think are promising.

I'll try to think of more later; there are more options if you are receptive to futa stories.

Senior Hostboard Member animefreak's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    I share your preference. Check out JB57's stories, Catharsis's Sleep Over story, ao3 can be good if you search under 'Sex Fight' or 'Hate Sex' and limit results to F/F or whatever your preference may be. .
    whats ao3?

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Because I prefer stories with two evenly matched girls that end in a tie and that's in short supply here but many eBook stories I saw looked more promising in this regard.
    Ah, you did not mention the draw element before. I like that too, but indeed don't see it much.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by animefreak View Post
    whats ao3?

Archive of Our Own. its like a less censored fanfiction.net