Disclaimer: This is a tie-in story to The Sister that wasn't meant to be, but I wrote it in a way it could be enjoyed as a standalone story (in case you're not interested for shared universes or stories in more, than one genre). Like the other story, this is also based on real elements, but much of it fictitious, since I've never met Sally's daughter, we just know of each other fleetingly.

My name is Drew, and I'm in my forties, but a lot of people couldn't tell as I look much younger. I also wouldn't say I catch the attention of women, but there is a boyish innocence to my being, so I was all kinds of surprised, when I've seen Melissa in our apartment complex. The last I knew of her was when she moved out of my uncle's house her mother tried and failed to grab after my uncle died. By grab I mean the literal kind, her mother and mine turned that place into a battlefield. Somewhat curious by nature, I walked up to her and asked the nature of her business.

- Can I help you, miss? - I asked the woman in her early thirties with the dyed blonde hair, feigning ignorance as to who she is.
- My, oh, my... we really haven't met in person Drew... but I know your uncle was proud of his new family. You surely know, who I am!
- Even if not by name... but I don't recall a new marriage, more like a... near miss. What can I do for you?
- There's no need to be this hostile... - she said as she leapt toward me, hugging me in the process. - I've bribed your security. There's no sound, so if you don't want your little girlfriend, Nicky, to know about this, be a good boy, and take my revenge lying down.
- Revenge? I don't fight women physically!
- Silly boy! - she said, stepping away from me, and calling the elevator - You will only wish I'd have beaten you! As the elevator came down, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into it. To an external observer it might have looked like as if I'm surrendering myself to a stranger and enjoying it, but Melissa managed to get into my head. For one, I really did find her attractive, but on the other hand, what she said was true, without knowing what was said, it looks as damning as me cheating on girl with an other woman. As she pressed the button of our floor, she pinned me to the elevator wall (we're the same height of 5'9" but where I'm 140 lbs, she's 180lbs). - I will humiliate you in retort for what your bitch of a mother did to mine! - and she gave me a hickey on the neck. It was clearly visible she enjoyed this.
I have locked her left leg with my right to the point her heel clinked on the wall, and I replied: - You could try...but you'll fail! ...barely noticeably, but during that short ride we engaged in a tussle driven by physical strength.

Fortunately for me, there were no further cameras, so as we exited and got out of sight of prying eyes, I pushed her away. She managed to put my suit at disarray but I retaliated with tugging on her blouse. She wore a peach colored small jacket over her white blouse, complimented by an equally peach skirt that had a motive of roses on the side as if it were a wall or a castle tower. This Rapunzel however couldn't let down her hair as it was barely shoulder length. We panted for a minute, and for a brief second I was thinking I just go back to Tom in the control room and get the tape. She however has cooled me off by reminding me that to avoid inside jobs, the recordings are also streamed to an offsite location only known to the security agency. If she was that prepared to take revenge, it was dangerous to call her bluff. She was also seemingly aware that Nicky was away on a conference and won't be coming home until tonight, so the loft would be empty. I guess, stalking comes natural to this family.

-Aren't you even going to let me in? We had so much fun until now... and I don't want any of your neighbors to see us like this... what would they think?
- That I showed you around, from wall to wall.
- There you are, mister...The inner conflict in person, not being rude to many but you sure would hurt me... You're definitely not my type, but I've heard about such fantasies, so making you submit kind of turns me on... why do you think it took that long for them to fight... with the same teacher... but he also taught me. Let me in and I'll show you who's better or I just go and Nicky gets a nasty surprise, your choice!

As I let her in, the only thought to rush to my mind was to neutralize her and fast, so I grabbed her hands from behind and pulled them back across each other, with my back to the door. What happened was not what I expected. She didn't wince or cry out in pain, rather pressed me against the door, especially with her butt. It's hard to explain to someone not aroused by fights, but based on one's sexual orientation and inclination, a fight with even a person one hates can lead to enjoyment... hate sex exists for a reason. She knew I got aroused by her counterattack, so she kicked off her heels and laying her head on my shoulder, whispered to me that we can't visibly assault each other. Once I came to, I realized she was right, just how on Earth would I explain cuts and bruises? That however stopped neither of us to move inward from the corridor and start to remove the other's clothes.

Once I removed her blouse and skirt and she removed my pants, there she stood, Miss Peach Girl herself. I came up with that nickname because even her bra and panties were peach colored, whereas in contrast I just stood there in simple deep blue boxers. I was also lucky it were boxers and not briefs as I'd have already exposed myself and give her the wrong idea. I managed to topple her to the bed, but my victory was short lived as she reversed our positions. She declared in no uncertain terms, that she won't let me enjoying this, including doing everything to prevent us from having the kind of activity that in some circles is only used to have kids. For my part, I was never intimate with a woman who stroke my penis while she denigrated me, but I wasn't short on insults either. I've finally managed to unhook her bra, popping out her 38DD girls. I wasn't as much lacking experience and more like patience to do them, and I wasn't alone, there are people out there with more patience and aptitude in assembling and disassembling a gun, than they would have for unhooking/unclasping. As my mind wondered, I didn't really pay attention to the fact that she turned us again, and used her girls to suffocate me. As I stopped resisting, she rolled off of me and turned me to my side, and pulled my boxers down. She came up with the idea of giving me a "prostate massage", the kind of orgasm I had only once before. On the one hand, I enjoyed it deeply, but on the other I knew she only did this to make me her bitch.

Low on steam, but high on determination, I turned toward her again and started to wrestle her. After a few rolls we settled on our sides and I freed my right arm to get into her panties, and as I nibbled on her earlobe, I started to finger her. I have learned over the years that these small treasure boxes respond well to gentle kindness. I became conflicted over wanting to hurt a person but also pleasure their body at the same time. She on the other hand started to stroke me and clasped her other hand into my hair. Her chest heaved into mine, and as much we both wanted the other to "rock the boat" as often as possible we kept enough cool to know we need to cooperate to avoid injury. We held each other as close as it became possible for my load to end up on her inner thigh, but a winner was not in sight. She then suddenly came up with an idea after we gave each other a much needed 5-minute rest. Melissa brought a water bottle from the kitchen, then took out a sleeping pill from the bottle on the night stand, and took the pill half into her mouth. She winked at me with hazelnut brown/greenish eyes to come close and as we kissed, she bit the pill in half, and we both used the water to swallow it. - From here on out, nature will decide who holds it longer! - Melissa proclaimed and wrestled me back to the bed. Fortunately for me it wasn't a blue pill instead as then I could never explain a kid who looks like me from a woman I've only once met. She managed to trap me between her thighs and I felt my consciousness leaving me...

I woke up to the keys rattling in the door. I've immediately started to panic, for several reasons... one, almost the whole day passed and I missed my day off, two, the apartment must be in disarray, so Nicky will definitely kill me, three, I must stink from those things earlier, also naked and... as my vision stopped being groggy, I've suddenly realized the whole affair must have been a nightmare. I was dressed in the same clothes I came in, I took a bath, and there was no mess...wait... when did I take a bath? I had no time to answer my question as Nicky stepped into the bedroom. She had long raven black hair, brown eyes like mine, 5'8" 160lbs and 36C. As she smiled and gave a kiss on my forehead, I asked her how the conference was, and she replied that it was exhausting but vital to her career, still, most of the time she missed me. I was only thinking about how I didn't deserve her. Not just because she's an office manager in her early thirties and I'm a freelance journalist, a dying breed in my forties, but also because I just woke from a dream where I just cheated on her. Lost in my thoughts again, I paid no attention to my phone buzzing. Earlier as I was deep in my own world, Nicky had disrobed herself in front of the wardrobe, and put her clothes on our bed before she went to the shower. My phone was buzzing because the picture I've gotten came from an unknown number. It showed Nicky disrobing herself in front of the walk-in closet. It was followed by a text from Melissa, that she was almost about to leave after making me her bitch when Nicky came home, and if I don't allow her to become her plaything, she'll send this nude to a horny group of teenagers with her work address. In her next text she told me, that I am to keep Nicky away from the wardrobe until morning and that she almost jumped out when my girlfriend "had the gall" to strip in front of her. While Nicky was in the shower, she sent me a third text, telling me that she cleaned up after us because she enjoys having me on retainer, and that the choice is mine to obey or rebel, but in that case she just might get angry with Nicky.

The story will continue over at pro style board with my nephew's marriage, where both Melissa's and my mother will be there, as will be Nicky. As to giving a try with sexfight stories... please feel free to comment, this is my first story of its kind and it isn't my forte.