Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Idea: Friendly Sexfights

So this might be pushing the limits of the definition a bit, but what about a 'sexfight' WITHOUT any hate, rage or even real animosity?

Two women/girls in love or just good friends who have a friendly/professional rivalry going on that leads to them getting competitive in the bedroom. There's no anger between them, they're just VERY competitive and neither one likes to loose. Mean they could get into some very intense sexfights but at the end are still cuddling/pillowtalking.

Another angle could be that you have two women/girls who are supposed/want to be rivals/enemies, but are also hopelessly in love with each other (NOT just lust. Genuine, romantic affection/attraction), so they pretend they're still rivals even when they basically live together, go out on romantic dates, cuddle all the time and share a bed. And part of this would be them getting competitive with their lovemaking. I think a good example of what I'm talking about (even if it doesn't involve actual sex) would be Asuka and Homura of the Senran Kagura games. Two girls who claim to be rivals/enemies but are so obviously attracted to each other and have long since stopped being actual enemies, no matter how much they claim to be.

What do you all think?

WorldwidePhenomenon

Re: Idea: Friendly Sexfights

Stop sullying the good name of Adam Horovitz.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Adrock

What if there were two hot women from two races - who falls in love.
    But, at first hates, I mean really hates the sight of one another.
    They might be racist, or just hates the others color.
    These two women have a knock down drag out rough cat fight - first.
    With some clothes getting ripped off, and some body to body contact to.
    This leads the two women to wanting some more - full body to body contact.

So with out realizing it, these two hot women start to wanting to be with the
    other like this more and more. Till they can't keep their hands off each other.
    Not to mention lips, tongue, tits, cunt and yes, clits too.
    Then they fall in love - in black and white.
    The two women might be from two different countries even - who knows.

Or

What if a guy has two busty hot female friends, two busty hot female friends with benefits.
    And these two hot women find out about the other. They might find out about the other on
    her own, or the guy might bring the two together.
    The two meet for the first time and have a threesome with the guy, starting their hate for one
    another.
    But at same time, during their threesome while both hot women felt some thing deep, deep down
    in their minds. They both want some privet time with each other.
    They - have to meet body and soul to body and soul.
    Then, they cat fight turn tit/sex fuck fight - - - - - fall in love.

Thanks adrock

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice contrast between competition/fight/struggle on the one hand and the love/intimacy/ecstatic feelings on the other. What if there were some sexfight leagues in which teams of girls takes on others. But at some point 2 girls start to have more feelings for the opposing team member. For their team/sport they have to compete, but at the same time, the want to love the other.

My best in real life sexfight experience, were actually with 2 bi-sexual girls who were already in a relationship together. Had sex many times, but never knew about sexfighting. In fact they never tribbed before, untill with me. And they loved it! The excitement of the competition, but they also love each other.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Adrock

What if a guy has two busty hot female friends, two busty hot female friends with benefits.
    And these two hot women find out about the other. They might find out about the other on
    her own, or the guy might bring the two together.
    The two meet for the first time and have a threesome with the guy, starting their hate for one
    another.
    But at same time, during their threesome while both hot women felt some thing deep, deep down
    in their minds. They both want some privet time with each other.
    They - have to meet body and soul to body and soul.
    Then, they cat fight turn tit/sex fuck fight - - - - - fall in love.

Thanks adrock

I like this idea , sound really good . Maybe they look a lot alike and they can`t help but be interested in each other .

Junior Hostboard Member Brenhya's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also like this idea a LOT. I roleplay this when I can - The idea of competitive lovers, or competitive roommates is very appealing to me. Morton and I discussed this a few times when he was still around, and that was our major philosophical difference - He required at least SOME animosity between the pair, and I loved the growing respect and dawning romantic feelings between them.

Of course, they never stop competing!

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brenhya View Post
    I also like this idea a LOT. I roleplay this when I can - The idea of competitive lovers, or competitive roommates is very appealing to me. Morton and I discussed this a few times when he was still around, and that was our major philosophical difference - He required at least SOME animosity between the pair, and I loved the growing respect and dawning romantic feelings between them.

Of course, they never stop competing!
    I have to side with Morton here, in my experience, and from personal accounts of my girlfriends, they don't compete physically on the same level as friends as if they'd do it as enemies. While many confrontations are valid and aren't about a man, a third woman or material possession, the ones that could be summed up as psychological warfare (aka verbal catfights) do intend to demoralize, dehumanize, depersonalize the other which by its very nature and place in social hierarchy requires animosity.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    So this might be pushing the limits of the definition a bit, but what about a 'sexfight' WITHOUT any hate, rage or even real animosity?

Two women/girls in love or just good friends who have a friendly/professional rivalry going on that leads to them getting competitive in the bedroom. There's no anger between them, they're just VERY competitive and neither one likes to loose. Mean they could get into some very intense sexfights but at the end are still cuddling/pillowtalking.

Another angle could be that you have two women/girls who are supposed/want to be rivals/enemies, but are also hopelessly in love with each other (NOT just lust. Genuine, romantic affection/attraction), so they pretend they're still rivals even when they basically live together, go out on romantic dates, cuddle all the time and share a bed. And part of this would be them getting competitive with their lovemaking. I think a good example of what I'm talking about (even if it doesn't involve actual sex) would be Asuka and Homura of the Senran Kagura games. Two girls who claim to be rivals/enemies but are so obviously attracted to each other and have long since stopped being actual enemies, no matter how much they claim to be.

What do you all think?
    Adrock,

The friendly sexfights (nothing to need to be settled, no hate or animocity) comes to the stories of this forum quite often, years ago... Two friends, two lovers sexfight just for the fun of it, to share some wilder than the usual moments together. The heat of their contest drive them wild from passion. They compete, they are sexually aggressive (but no violent), they use trash talk to turn each other on. During the sexfight : they are opponents, each of them wants to win, to prove erotically superior. After the sexfight : Their relationship goes on as it was before (Friends, lovers, whatever...).

Angel, APenman, Me, some other writers also, we have written friendly sexfights. Speaking for myself, I rarely write a sexfight which is not friendly. My personal taste is for them.

Of course the majority of the readers and the members here prefer the no friendly sexfights. Each with his own taste. However, i admit that i have also read MANY no friendly sexfights which were VERY hot !!

Be well !! Have fun !!
    Last edited by Giannis-CB; October 1st, 2017 at 07:27 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another thought.

What if some lucky guy married a hot busty woman.
    Both only thought they were soul mates, really just - lust mates.
    They divorce of course. lol
    But they become the ex's with benefits.
    So along comes along another hot busty woman.
    Again he marries her, but.
    He wants the best of both worlds. A hot wife, and a hot ex-wife with
    benefits.
    To cut to the chase, ex-wife and new wife fall in love with each other.
    That is after a long tit/sex fuck fight.
    There might be a age difference between the women, making it a
    younger woman / older woman relationship.
    Full of trash talk but still loving it.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

i'm writing one like this now.