Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1

Well, its been something a summer break for the BSQ series but as autumn sets in, we're back finally!
    The Chapter 5 intro finds one of our principal characters on the horns of a dilemma that can only be resolved by resorting to a good old-fashioned ... well you'll need to read on to find out .

Link to Part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapters 1 through 4 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amazons of Mars: new illustrated story series!

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my Amazons of Mars series here: Duel On Mars by Ragnarok (eBook) - Lulu

Original stories involving sexy alien wrestling babes supported by pages of lavish full colour illustrations...

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Triiiinggggg, trrrriiiinnnggg!”

The metallic trill of the antiquated desk phone snapped Amelia Turner out of an enjoyable daydream that was mitigating the chore of marking exam scripts. The flame-haired teacher was massaging her crotch intently while reliving the satisfying victory over Zo? Martin, her sexy rival from Rochebrune, the elite French college that Cardugan Academy was now inseparably twinned with. The reverie had been prompted by a discussion with the head earlier concerning the latest joint event being planning with Rochebrune.

Amelia had recognised Zo? Martin’s imprint from the moment Dr. Gilchrist began relating a proposed senior girls’ adventure trek to the rugged, tropical interior of the island of Martinique. The foxy French teacher hailed from the Caribbean island originally, and would no doubt use such trip to seek revenge for the defeat she had suffered to Amelia on their first excursion in the Alps.

Zo? had previously revealed to her rival that parts of Martinique still practised a uniquely feminine form of voodoo sex-fighting ritual; a phenomenon that Amelia knew would massively increase the stakes when the time came to lock up with her sassy rival again. It was a prospect that left Amelia feeling positively giddy, so much so that her fighting glands soon began to juice up of their own accord.

At the end of the meeting, Joan Gilchrist had turned to her hot young teacher with a twinkle in her eye. “Well, this trip seems to involve throwing two groups of competitive, highly-sexed senior girls and their teachers together on a tropical island where, inevitably, they will be beset by intense humidity and plagued by vicious, blood-sucking insects. Naturally, I will expect a full report on my desk upon your return … and with no sordid details left out.”

Amelia struggled to suppress a smirk. “Of course, headmistress, it would be most remiss of me to provide you with anything less.”

Returning to her study, Amelia pushed the work waiting for her to one side and moved one hand beneath her skirt as she began to fantasise about the fight with Zo? all over again. The tough Frenchwoman had taken her very close in a best of five orgasms contest that, Amelia had admitted to herself afterwards, could have gone either way. Kneading her crotch gently at first, the stunning redheaded teacher began to work her fingers deeper inside herself as she vividly recalled the ecstatic feeling as she rode Zo?’s spasming cunt down to the rug to take the first fall. From that point on, the contest had degenerated into a desperate fuck-fight as both alpha bitches traded devastating sexual pins and scored powerful orgasms against each other. The intense catball had then erupted in a series of drawn out spasms as they came simultaneously, writhing uncontrollably as their muscular pussies ejected streams of hot cum deep inside each other... leaving one final fall to decide the tiebreaker...
    Amelia’s pussy was making gentle slurping sounds as she worked herself to orgasm and that was precisely when the phone call interrupted her. After waiting a dozen rings, she sighed and withdrew her hand, sniffing the richly impregnated scent, before reaching across the desk to lift the receiver.

“Miss Turner?” It was Reception.

“Of course.”

“There’s a, erm… Mrs Walkerburn here to see you.”

Christ! She had completely forgotten that big-titted Susan’s mother had made an urgent appointment to see her.

“Er, good… have her sent over to my study, please.”

A short pause. “She’s on her way.”

Amelia pulled a wry face as she hurriedly prepared to receive her visitor: smoothing her sheer black skirt back into place and checking her make-up before adjusting her bra to ensure that her impressive cleavage was displayed to maximum effect.

Sharon Walkerburn had called two days earlier to express concern about her daughter's progress at college and the conversation hadn’t gone especially well. The most worrying aspect was a serious bullying complaint that the younger Walkerburn had made against Mhairi MacGregor, her erstwhile friend and Amelia’s current star pupil. Amelia was well aware that a formal complaint would trigger a Governors' inquiry which could create all sorts of problems if the existence of a secret sexfighting sorority at Cardugan emerged. Accordingly, the teacher had taken it on herself to face the threat down by inviting Mrs Walkerburn to a private, off-the-record meeting where she would use whatever means were required to dissuade the anxious mother from taking the matter further.

To gain more background before the meeting, Amelia had interrogated Susan quite directly and, reading between the lines, the teacher suspected that the buxom blonde resented all the attention Mhairi had received since supplanting Helen Brodie as Amelia’s favourite. Latching on to Cardugan’s new sex-fight queen had also rebounded on Susan after many of the girls concluded she was inherently untrustworthy and, just to compound her woes, the blonde had been overwhelmed by Helen’s new ally Amita Kaur in a closely-fought grudge match.

Amelia had gleaned one further vital piece of information from pressing the unfortunate student: the buxom mother was no slouch as a titfighter and well used to deploying her bounteous assets in settling disputes with other women.

“Miss,” Susan sniffled, head down to conceal the secret gloating in her eyes, “I wouldn’t stand up against with my mother if I were you… her breasts would utterly crush even a pair as perfect and lovely-looking as yours…” As soon as the words were uttered a plan formed in Amelia’s mind and she hurried to dismiss her student. “Thanks for the compliment, and the advice. Run along now Susan – that will be all!”

The knock on the door came soon enough. The moment Amelia called “Enter!” an attractive, feisty-looking blonde strode in, power-dressed to the hilt in a navy, silk-linen tailored suit and chiffon scarf that could do little to hide her massive cleavage. Susan in twenty years’ time, Amelia thought to herself as she examined Sharon Walkerburn coolly over the rim of her designer spectacles.

“Mrs Walkerburn, it’s so good of you to come in at such short notice.”

“Oh, call me Sharon please. And, well, given the gravity of the situation I didn’t have much choice Miss Turner…”

Laying down her spectacles, Amelia stood up and came round the desk to greet her guest. Probably no more than ten years her senior, Sharon Walkerburn was a tall, attractive woman squarely in MILF territory, with full lips and a ruddy-pink complexion as befitted a landowner's wife who had a hands-on role in managing the farm. She also had all the hallmarks of a woman who liked to pick fights and was used to winning more than she lost.

“And please call me Amelia.”

Locking eyes, they shook hands firmly and a flash of unspoken recognition seemed to pass between them as they appraised each other coolly.

“I won’t hold back... Amelia”, Sharon Walkerburn’s educated Scottish brogue was laced with an edge of underlying menace. “Frankly, I’m very concerned about my daughter’s shoddy treatment at your college.”

The redheaded teacher found herself wondering how much longer it would take her visitor to detect the fragrant pussy smell that had just been transferred hand-to-hand and decided to play the ball soft for the moment.

“And how might we be able to assuage your concerns on that score… Sharon?”

Sharon Walkerburn snorted derisively.

“Hah! If you think I’ve come all this way just to be sweet-talked into withdrawing my complaint you’ve barely appreciated the gravity of the situation!”

“I see,” the teacher smiled evenly as she switched to a harder pitch. “Tell me then Sharon, how is life down in the Borders these days? Susan tells me that you’re quite a celebrity in those parts. And I'm not unaware of how women settle their disputes in a tough town like Galashiels.”

To make her point plain, Amelia straightened her spine and stepped closer while drawing her shoulders back so that her stunning chest pushed forward, pointing dramatically at her visitor’s formidable rack. “I'd be careful where you point those things if I were you," Sharon Walkerburn said tersely but her eyes seemed to light up immediately at the teacher’s provocative move. In fact, the busty blonde loved to dominate other woman, and she was already itching to put this arrogant young teacher with her condescending mannerism in her place, properly.

"If this is leading where I think it is, do carry on Miss Turner ...… I’ll be interested to hear your proposal...” And smiling icily the voluptuous blonde took a sharp breath and thrust her cleavage forward so that both massive racks hovered barely inches away from each other.

The two hot women continued to stare at each other, their flushing cheeks and dilated pupils revealing the sexual tension that was building rapidly between them. Amelia broke the silence first, leaning back slightly and smiling venomously as she made her final pitch. “Mrs Walkerburn... Sharon, it’s pretty clear as women of the world we are both used to getting what we want, and by whatever means we deem necessary. And what I want right now is for you to abandon your notion of making a formal complaint against Cardugan." And Amelia stepped in close so that finally their over-sized breasts pressed together and her mouth brushed close to the blonde's left ear. “And if I have to prove I am the better woman to persuade you, then so be it.”

At this, Sharon pushed back strongly against Amelia, mashing their tits together all the way until the naked skin of their cleavage touched over the tops of their restraining bras. As she did so, the older woman spoke in measured tones into the younger woman's ear.

"Hah - to prove who's the better woman, is it? Well, I must say you have read me very well then…because I never back down from a challenge. Let’s say that if - or rather when - my breasts crush yours into submission you agree that you won't stand in the way of my complaint any longer?"

Amelia smiled a secret smile. "I agree to be held to that. And if my breasts defeat yours instead, you will agree to drop all complaints against Cardugan?"

“Also agreed.”

And with that, Sharon Walkerburn turned and walked towards the visitors chair, watching the young teacher coolly while starting to remove her tailored jacket. Folding the jacket and placing it on the visitor’s chair, the older woman unbuttoned her blouse and released her bra to free her massive breasts. Meanwhile Amelia had clicked the 'Do not disturb!' sign into place on her office door before casting her own blouse and bra aside. Within moments, the two women stood facing each other, silent and topless as their practised eyes surveyed the threat each was about to endure.

There is always a singular moment when two well-endowed women who are about to titfight have the opportunity to compare their naked breasts for the first time. As the teacher and the parent examined each other in this way, there was no doubt that Sharon's thick set were not only slightly larger and heavier, but they displayed surprisingly little sag for a woman who had used her udders to suckle three strapping bairns during her twenties. To cap it all, the blonde's pink areolae were clearly larger. and her nipples looked slightly thicker than the redhead's.

If Amelia had reason to look concerned she certainly wasn't showing it, however. On the plus side, her breasts undeniably looked firmer and pointier, sitting higher on her chest with noticeably less sag than the blonde's. Even so, Amelia was left in no doubt she would have her work cut out over the next hour or so as Sharon Walkerburn was clearly in great shape for a woman in her late thirties.

The blonde certainly seemed pleased with her initial comparison however, her mouth curling into a confident smile as she stuck the knife in a little.

"Well, look what have we here then! Boobs pretty as a picture and quite upstanding too. But I've faced much tougher challenges than your perky little breasts, I can assure you."

Amelia smiled back icily as she shot a carefully-weighted riposte. "For an older woman you're no slouch yourself... but I've fought bitches with stronger-looking udders than yours before - and I mean to come out on top."

Sharon Walkerburn's mouth hardened at this and she resolved quietly to teach the younger woman a harsh lesson she wouldn't forget in a long while.

"It's not too late to back down, Miss Turner. We can both see already that my breasts are superior, so why don't you just admit it now and save yourself a lot of pain."

"Oh, don't you worry Mrs Walkerburn, my breasts will stand up just fine... long after yours begin to weaken and sag in fact."

The final barb provoked the blonde who seemed to lose her cool now, advancing on her rival with arms raised, swearing under her breath that she would destroy the redheaded bitch's skanky tits. Amelia wasted no time in moving forward at speed too, so that both women grunted heavily as their breasts slammed together for the first time.

And, with that, battle was joined.

End of Part 1
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; November 4th, 2017 at 06:20 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1

Wow, looks very promising so far! One can only wonder how Amelia plans to beat the busty blonde MILF. Even though Miss Turner is no slouch in the boob department to be sure, Cardugan's strength tends to lie in sexfighting, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the teacher take advantage of her considerable expertise there!

Based on your previous stories, I came here expecting to be teased - and wasn't disappointed, lol. You sure know how to write a build-up, only to leave us hanging off the cliff...

Be sure to update soon!

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

My good friend,
    When i read "mothers and daughters", i thought that maybe... (Oh Angel, she writes about this kind of sexfights, where are U ? LOL)

Never mind, i mean it !! Finally you did not disappoint me ! It is a very hot and a very promising story !!
    I can hardly wait for the second part ! And all the needed parts !!
    I really do !! Besides a two MILF erotic struggle is DEFINITELY among the story-plots i like !!
    Especially if it came from your skilled pen !!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Wow, looks very promising so far! One can only wonder how Amelia plans to beat the busty blonde MILF. Even though Miss Turner is no slouch in the boob department to be sure, Cardugan's strength tends to lie in sexfighting, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the teacher take advantage of her considerable expertise there!

Based on your previous stories, I came here expecting to be teased - and wasn't disappointed, lol. You sure know how to write a build-up, only to leave us hanging off the cliff...

Be sure to update soon!
    Augur - thanks for the feedback ol' buddy. I'm sure glad I didn't disappoint you by posting an entire story here... complete with a beginning, a middle and an end!

Seriously, this approach just seems to be how my creative process works best but, rest assured, I'm working on the conclusion as we speak!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    My good friend,
    When i read "mothers and daughters", i thought that maybe... (Oh Angel, she writes about this kind of sexfights, where are U ? LOL)

Never mind, i mean it !! Finally you did not disappoint me ! It is a very hot and a very promising story !!
    I can hardly wait for the second part ! And all the needed parts !!
    I really do !! Besides a two MILF erotic struggle is DEFINITELY among the story-plots i like !!
    Especially if it came from your skilled pen !!
    Giannis - thanks and believe me even to be mentioned in the same post as Angel counts as an honour, as she was one of my inspirations to start writing this type of stuff in the first place.

I'm going to keep working on this little piece until you are satisfied with my output. Second part will be up shortly, I hope.

R

HB Forum Owner

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Ragnar0k-

Gald to see new writing in the BSQ series. I will definitely read this in the next day or two. Right now, with the few remaining warm days, the BBQ grill is calling me.

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Ragnar0k-

Gald to see new writing in the BSQ series. I will definitely read this in the next day or two. Right now, with the few remaining warm days, the BBQ grill is calling me.

A.P.
    That's great A.P.
    And when the BBQ's done there's two new helpings of BSQ to look forward to

R