A question about Kim ????

Thread: A question about Kim ????

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

We have some very knowledgeable people on this forum so i wanted to ask a question . I recently found Kim from Napali and fell in love with her but i can`t seem to find her measurements anywhere . Can someone tell me her height ,weight and most importantly her boob size please . Thanks for reading and hopefully answering this thanks .

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: A question about Kim ????

185 views and no help : ( oh well . Kim`s last name might be Watson and in one vid i watched she says she is a 36D but she looks a lot bigger than that . I don`t know if napali were the first to do it but there are some amazing shots looking up between the girls giving you the underneath view of their boobs squashing together .

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by clash11 View Post
    185 views and no help : ( oh well . Kim`s last name might be Watson and in one vid i watched she says she is a 36D but she looks a lot bigger than that . I don`t know if napali were the first to do it but there are some amazing shots looking up between the girls giving you the underneath view of their boobs squashing together .
    Iím mobile right now, but I believe she is on boobpedia and IMDB. Will verify when home.

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    Thanks for the info , she also goes under the name Keli Stewart . Thanks for the site Boobpedia looks amazing .