Height Of The Action: Gwen Christie and Liz Debicki

Gwendoline Christie
    Date of Birth: October 28, 1978
    Height: 1.91 m

Elizabeth Debicki
    Date of Birth: August 24, 1990
    Height: 1.9 m

Synopsis:
    Liz visits Gwen after hearing about a fight between her and Daisy Ridley during a Star Wars shoot. An argument breaks out, followed by a fight as the two statuesque stunners try to teach their opponent a lesson.

The winner is yours to decide.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Height Of The Action: Gwen Christie and Liz Debicki

This one is so hard for me to pick Gwendoline looks like she has a little bit of a weight advantage but i have to stick with the Aussie girl ; ) I would love to see those long legs wrapped around each other as they trib

Senior Hostboard Member 15beerbottles's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Height Of The Action: Gwen Christie and Liz Debicki

Gwendoline sat in her house, wearing light black tights over her long, shapely legs. Her upper body was bare, but she was wearing a thin brown dressing gown to keep herself a little warmer. She groaned a bit as she felt her face, her left eye still having some brown and purple bruising near the nick on her eyebrow. DING! DONG! "Gwen? Are you here?" It was Liz's voice, as Gwen sighed and climbed off of the couch, walking over to the door and wrapping her gown a little further over her chest.

She opened the door only a bit, just to make sure Elizabeth had come alone. This gave Liz a good luck at her face, prompting a cringed "oooh... bloody hell." from her friend as Gwen opened the door, groaning a bit as she said "I suppose you came for coffee?"

"Well, maybe in a lil' while. I just wanted to chat, mind if we sit down?" Elizabeth asked as Gwen stepped back a bit, letting her into the room as she took off her coat. She was wearing a tight red mini-dress that accentuated her curvaceous backside, with similar-coloured tights over her lower half to Gwendoline's. They both slumped onto the couch, Gwendoline propping her head up with her folded arm as Elizabeth relaxed a bit.

"God... look at that fucking eye." Liz said, still in awe at the sight of it. "Y'know, G, it's all over social media about you and Daisy getting into that awful row on the set. I bet they were glad you'd both finished filming by then, eh?"

"Yeah, well... it doesn't matter either way. It's all sorted now, plus I kicked her shrimpy little ass so, whatever..." Gwen said, rubbing the side of her face to try and quell the mild pain. Elizabeth said "oh yeah, I heard. Apparently, she was crying by the time they'd split you up. Quite the combatant, aren't you?"

"Oh, don't be daft." Gwen said. "I won't say I didn't enjoy it, but it was my fault. I did provoke her and I suppose she just wasn't capable of carrying out her attacks. Or perhaps I'm just unbeatable. Ha ha ha."

"Fuck off, that's bullshit." Elizabeth said, prompting giggling from them both. "You're anything but unbeatable. Hell, I know for a fact I could beat you."

The giggling stopped, but a lighthearted mood was still in place as Gwen laughed out "what?"

"No, I'm serious." Elizabeth objected, but they both continued laughing in a friendly manner as she added "I could kick your ass. I'd probably make you cry."

"Pah. No you wouldn't... why would you say that? It's like you want me to beat you senseless..." Gwendoline stuttered out through her laughter. Elizabeth's grin suddenly dropped; clearly she had taken offence to this. Gwen was still laughing at the comment, not noticing Liz looking down to her barely covered chest.

SMACK! Gwen went quiet as Elizabeth swished her hand back, whipping it across Gwen's right breast. The crack of skin contacting skin echoed off the walls, as Gwen looked down to where she had been slapped. It didn't hurt, but this was clearly meant to be a challenge rather than a direct attack. She glared at Liz, who had a small grin of arrogance carved into her face.

"Is this what you want, eh?" Gwen asked, clearly savouring the thought of conflict. Liz was clearly thinking about how to react, unsure if she really wanted to go through with this. After about a moment of standing still nervously, Liz suddenly straightened herself up, and backhanded Gwen's chest again. SMACK!

Aside from a slight twitching of her eye, Gwen barely reacted to this, grinning a bit as she said "you wanna try that again?"

After another moment, Liz shrugged, before swishing her hand again. "AAGGGHHH!" she cried out as Gwen grabbed her wrist, hoisting her forward as she dug her nails into the back of her head. Liz struggled to escape, grabbing the back of Gwen's tights and tugging violently to try and irritate her. Gwen groaned as she let go, both of them getting onto their feet as they stood with their faces inches away from each other.

Gwen took the opportunity to deliver a resounding SMACK! across Liz's face, though she responded with an equally hard-hitting one. SMACK! SLAP! SMACK! SLAP! their back-and-forth slapping contest continued for a few more moments after this, as Liz suddenly scoffed, pulling up the strap on her mini-dress as she said "I'm not gonna waste time on you. I think Daisy's exhausted your tired old body for me."

A scowl was forming on Gwen's face as Liz turned away to leave. "Where do you think you're going, bitch!" she snapped as she grabbed the back of the dress, pulling it down to her waist as she aggressively dragged Liz back. "Ah! Shit!" Liz gasped in surprise, folding her arms over her breasts as she looked back at Gwen.

"You wanted this. Now you've got it." Gwen said as she bent her legs up one-by-one to remove her shoes. Liz grinned a bit as she did the same, Gwen throwing her shoes on the floor as she effortlessly peeled the gown off of her chest while Liz shuffled her mini-dress off of her legs. Both of them being nude with the exception of their light black tights, they stood with their hands on their hips for a few moments.

"YYAAGGHH!" They then lunged at each other, all four hands clutching golden clumps of blonde hair and pulling with all their strength. "Gaaaarrrggghhh! Get off!" ELizabeth snapped, before they tumbled back onto the couch again. Gwen tightened her grip on Elizabeth's head, slamming if repeatedly against the couch as Liz grabbed both of Gwen's breasts.

Neither woman's breasts were particularly large, but they were still grippable, as Liz dug her nails into the flesh while Gwen screamed out furiously. "You dirty fucking dirty cunt!" Gwen shrieked as she suddenly sent a fist directly into Liz's face, her nose being broken with an audible CRACK! Liz clutched her face and hit the floor hard, choking out a high-pitched "AAGGHH!" as the blood leaked through her fingers.

Gwen grabbed the back of Liz's tights, tearing them as she dragged her backwards. "Let go of me you bit-aaaggh!" Liz shrieked as she was pinned down from behind by Gwen, who had a firm grip on either of Liz's forearms and had spread her legs wide with her own. Gwen eventually let go of Liz's arms and used her hands to pull on her cheeks, stretching her mouth up as she said "come on, Aussie girl. Open wide."

With her arms released, Liz reached up and grabbed Gwen's hair, pulling her forwards as they both landed face-first on the floor.

Liz pulled backwards to get up from under Gwen, who was still groaning with exhaustion. "Oh... Fuck me..." She sighed to herself as she tried to recover from her headache. "Hm... that would be an excellent idea." Liz snarled as she dug her nails into Gwen's thighs, tearing bloody claw-marks through the flesh as she pulled Gwen's tights to her calves.

Gwen then launched herself upward, wrapping her arms around Liz's back and squeezing their chests tightly together. They both wheezed through the embrace, sweat beginning to drip down their faces. They began bucking their crotches together as this happened, Liz cooing like a feline as Gwen said "is that what you want then? You wanna have a fuckfight?!"

"Indeed, I fucking do!" Liz said as she shoved Gwen onto her back. Both their legs opened as Gwen said "I'm gonna make you cry blood, you little fucking slag!"

"I'd love to see you try." Liz answered as they locked legs and prepared for their deciding duel.