Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My (huge) collection of chiyoki catfight

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

My (huge) collection of chiyoki catfight

I share my collection of chiyoky catfight/sexfight (379 pictures, 204 Mo)
    The link will be valid until november 16th 2017

WeTransfer

Some of the pictures are totally original because I never found it on internet and I bought it in japan.
    Some of the story are not complete because I only share the fight part.
    One of the story (wrestling) is not complete because I lost the other pictures so If you have the pictures of this story, or more pictures ingeneral of chiyoky , please share it !
    But except the wrestling story, I think I have all the story He made.
    Last edited by thecatzman; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:14 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Re: My (huge) collection of chiyoki catfight

[Sendaiki] Ude Hadaka Full Match - E-Hentai Galleries This is the wrestling match you're looking for, and Ude Hadaka Full Match - Read Online - hentai manga | Hitomi.la this is where you can read it in English. What happened was, that this ran under artist sendaiki/Sendai Oni, so the actual artist was not credited.

Also, you sir, are a lifesaver. I've seen material here that wasn't even in the udtqc group way back when. Speaking of which, the R18 site is actually a retailer, and could/should be used as a reference point, given that the content is on Maniax's download site.

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Hey Catzman long time fan, just wondering if you have a store page or website that sell just specifically your work. They are really great and I would love to buy a collection of your work for my collection. I tried to contact you on deviant art about this but you didn't answer so I wanna try my luck here. Thanks! Love your work!

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    [Sendaiki] Ude Hadaka Full Match - E-Hentai Galleries This is the wrestling match you're looking for, and Ude Hadaka Full Match - Read Online - hentai manga | Hitomi.la this is where you can read it in English. What happened was, that this ran under artist sendaiki/Sendai Oni, so the actual artist was not credited.

Also, you sir, are a lifesaver. I've seen material here that wasn't even in the udtqc group way back when. Speaking of which, the R18 site is actually a retailer, and could/should be used as a reference point, given that the content is on Maniax's download site.
    this is the "boxing" story, I already have it ^^
    I talk about the "wrestling" story (there is only two pictures on the file I share) It was on the udtqc group but I had lost some of the pictures
    if you find link on other stories I don't have, even if it is on a pay site, please give to me the links

Quote Originally Posted by galetree View Post
    Hey Catzman long time fan, just wondering if you have a store page or website that sell just specifically your work. They are really great and I would love to buy a collection of your work for my collection. I tried to contact you on deviant art about this but you didn't answer so I wanna try my luck here. Thanks! Love your work!
    catfight-connection.com
    there is some of my stories here

Junior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Awesome going there now!

- - - Updated - - -

So I went to cat fight connections and there is a question i like to ask. If I subscribe the membership to the site can i go in and see the gallery? Or do i have to buy each set manually? The site is not very clear what the membership give me access to.

HB Forum Owner
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

i don't know lol
    Send an email to catfight-connection, he should answer you tomorrow

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Quote Originally Posted by thecatzman View Post
    this is the "boxing" story, I already have it ^^
    I talk about the "wrestling" story (there is only two pictures on the file I share) It was on the udtqc group but I had lost some of the pictures
    if you find link on other stories I don't have, even if it is on a pay site, please give to me the links

catfight-connection.com
    there is some of my stories here
    wrestling03.jpgwrestling04.jpgwrestling05.jpg Sorry, I misremembered which was which, and it was late, but... I remembered now, that beyond seeing the wrestling story, I also have it, so here it is (I had no intention to register on a file service for the moment)
    Last edited by catfightlover40; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:56 AM. Reason: quota

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

wrestling06.jpgwrestling07.jpgwrestling08.jpgwrestling09.jpgwrestling10.jpg So, I was trying to add the last page, but it seems I've exceeded my quota, and even though I tried to remove the pages you already have to free up space, it failed.
    Last edited by catfightlover40; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:08 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

wrestling11.jpg Okay, so, lesson learned about the limited capacity of uploading files... as long as it's needed I'll leave those up here

Hostboard Member
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Members do not see advertisements
    I have a lot of the old 'Manga Battle' comics I can try to put up later.

Does anybody have any Kiirokurage books? Particularly Onna no ko attack 2? It was out of print by the time I ordered the rest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast