Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3

Fair warning that Part 3 does contain a fair bit of exposition but I aim to post part four containing a whole heap of action within the next few days.

Ragnar0k

Chapter 5 Links
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 4

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapters 1 through 4 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amazons of Mars: new illustrated story series!

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my Amazons of Mars series here: Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu

Original stories involving sexy alien wrestling babes supported by pages of lavish full colour illustrations...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hector Brodie kissed his wife dutifully and gave his adorable daughter an affectionate squeeze before leaving for the airport that morning en route to a business meeting in Mumbai. As Rachel had taken the unusual measure of giving the entire staff two days paid leave, Rannoch Hall became preternaturally quiet afterwards: almost the only audible sounds being the chimes of antique clocks in the hallways, and the chirps of squabbling sparrows nesting under the stately home’s ancient eaves.

But, belying the quiet exterior calm, resolute and determined activity was taking place in the well-fitted gym as Rachel and Helen spent the next hour and a half perfecting the yoga stretches and vaginal strengthening exercises that mother and daughter had been practicing diligently for the last few weeks in preparation for the arrival of two very special guests.

As she paused from her exercises, Helen remembered vividly the torrid sex duel fought with Laura Symington-Bailey in that Edinburgh hotel room just two months before: a marathon contest that ended inconclusively after the beautiful half-sibling rivals discovered simultaneously that they shared an extreme sensitivity to anal penetration. The raven-haired teen began to feel moist between her legs recalling the indescribable feeling as overstimulated clits crushed head to head, penetrating fingers starting to ream their tight back passageways, culminating in overpowering shock waves of pure ecstasy burning through their luscious bodies that ultimately caused them both to pass out on the bed in a rare example of a sexfight double KO. Coming to her senses the next morning, Helen had found the scribbled note Laura left while making a hasty departure, and the next piece of the jigsaw had fallen revealingly into place:

So, it’s au revoir for now, my beautiful bitch of a half-sister.

Much as I’d have enjoyed staying behind to finish our little feud, I’m off to catch a plane today. Mother and I are spending the rest of les vacances on the Riviera, at the Negresco in Nice. I’ll try to remember to send a postcard.
    Oh, by the way, Diana wanted me to let you know that she’s very much looking forward to catching up with your mother and picking up where they left off when we get back. The terms of the legal agreement between them expired when you and I reached the age of eighteen. That means that Hector – and your most undeserved birthright – are still very much up for grabs.

Byee!

Laura

So, the real reason Rachel Adelman had been able to marry Hector despite the challenge of a strong love rival in Laura’s mother was a legal contract, signed in pussy juice by Diana Symington-Bailey after her defeat by Rachel, agreeing to step aside. But now that both daughters had reached the age of maturity it was open season again, and Helen felt sure that even after all these years Diana would be keen to renew the duel: to gain sweet revenge for the outcome of that fateful night in room 513 of the Edinburgh Hamilton hotel almost two decades ago.

Later that afternoon, a throaty roar announced the Symington-Baileys’ arrival in a flamboyant red sports roadster which the older of the two blondes had driven quite recklessly down the narrow leafy lanes, barely squeezing past as the odd agricultural vehicle hurtled towards them.

With no staff on hand to greet or park the car, mother and daughter stood waiting as Rachel and Helen arrived at the front door and paused at the top of the steps. Helen noticed how both visitors were attired in designer raincoats while sporting the dark sunglasses and fashionable head scarfs that had shielded them from the elements in the open-top car. The older woman reminded Helen a little of a picture she had once seen of the film star Grace Kelly. Having only had time to change into a plain blouse and skirt combination herself, Helen felt upstaged by the elegance of their guests and wished she and her mother had dressed up for the occasion even though she knew the clothes would be coming off soon in any case.

Looking radiant and rosy cheeked from the journey, Helen’s half-sister Laura fell into step beside her mother as the tall blondes retrieved their overnight bags and strode purposefully up the steps to where the Brodies stood waiting for them.

“My, my – I hadn’t realized that Rannoch Hall was such a Scottish baronial pile,” Diana laughed, gazing up at the crenellated battlements looming above them. “You have done well for yourself – and your daughter – Rachel dear.”

“Oh, spare the bullshit Diana!” Rachel Brodie’s arms were folded under her large breasts and her jaw set firmly as she replied vehemently. “We both know I won Hector’s hand in marriage – and all of this – fair and square. And, although the contract between us may have lapsed, I’m not going to let you take all this away from me and my daughter Helen – however hard you try today.”

“Ahahaha,” the blonde laughed theatrically. “Did you really think I wouldn’t come here fully prepared to destroy and humiliate you this time? To avenge the wrong that you did to me and my daughter Laura back then?”

“Well you’d better come in then – no use arguing on the doorstep when we can finish this discussion inside." Rachel's tone was icy but controlled.

Even as she wondered what preparations her mother’s rival might have taken to assure herself of victory this time, Helen became more preoccupied with the stare down she was having with Laura. It had already been agreed that the two daughters would resolve their earlier inconclusive duel after the contest between the mothers had been decided. And, although naturally feeling nervous given the high stakes for all involved, Helen felt so thoroughly aroused at the prospect by now that she could hardly wait for battle to commence.

Belatedly remembering her manners as the lady of the house Rachel stepped towards Diana, hand extended. Both women shivered slightly in anticipation as their fingers touched, warm palms pressing together briefly before they moved apart, and Rachel led her rival through the double doors into the big hallway.

Then it was the daughters turn: Helen and Laura staring knowingly into each other’s eyes as they shook hands, both girls feeling prickles on the back of their neck at the first touch since their last intimate encounter. The blonde’s eyes twinkled mischievously as she goaded her half-sister. “I’m looking forward to settling our own little score after watching my mama defeat your mama.” Helen snorted derisively. “I wouldn’t get ahead of yourself Laura. Today Rachel is going to end this feud by putting Diana in her place once and for all. And incidentally, you’re up for defeat too once that’s been decided.”

“I’m not surprised by your arrogant self-confidence,” the blonde girl laughed, “being on your home turf and all. But remember my mother has waited nearly twenty years for this opportunity and I’m just as anxious to finish what we started in Edinburgh. So, it’ll be a total whitewash in the end. You Brodies are going to be humiliated today – big time!”

"It’s actually you Symington-Baileys’ who are going to wish you’d never come here. And you’ve got a long journey home to reflect on your defeat.”

“Huh! Who’s getting ahead of herself now?”

As the daughters moved inside Rachel was speaking. “Diana, Laura, you must be feeling parched after the journey. I’m afraid I sent the servants away this morning, but I think we can still manage to serve tea in the drawing room. Helen, would you mind taking Laura with you to fix up the beverages while Diana and I talk business?”

“Yes mama,” Helen flashed a sidelong look at her rival who pouted back at her immediately.

“Coming Laura?”

“Not yet, but you soon will be.”

----------------------

By the time Helen and Laura re-joined their mothers in the drawing room with the tea tray, the older women were well on the way to agreeing final arrangements. Under the terms of the original legal agreement forced on her Diana had guaranteed not to pursue Rachel again until both unborn daughters reached the age of maturity. Now that milestone had passed, the vengeful blonde had drawn up a new legal contract stipulating that whoever lost today would take their bags and leave Rannoch Hall for good, leaving the ‘spoils of war’ waiting for a surprised Hector upon his return. Helen was rather shocked that her mother had already signed the contract agreeing to such cataclysmic terms. But then, as Rachel told her daughter afterwards, she would never be rid of the vengeful and spoilt blonde bitch until full satisfaction was given. Although the daughter’s fate was not mentioned in the contract, Helen realized that she would not be able to countenance remaining at Rannoch Hall in the event her mother lost, and she became more determined than ever to avoid the ignominy of the Symington-Baileys whitewashing the Brodies in a contest that promised to be life-changing for all involved.

Although Rannoch Hall had a spacious gym and sauna, Rachel had decided significantly that the contest be held in the main hall on top of the large antique Persian carpet that had been Hector’s honeymoon present to his wife. As the four females moved into the hall, the painted portraits of illustrious Brodie family members stared down blankly at them, while a half dozen wall-mounted animal heads joined in the sightless audience.
    Diana’s eyes lit up shrewdly as she surveyed the antiques and paintings in the hall and she turned towards her daughter. “Well Laura, it looks like we will have a lot to look forward to once we assume our rightful places as ladies of this manor!”

Rachel threw her head back and laughed bitterly as she walked over to stoke the large open fire. “I see you haven’t lost your sense of humour during the years in exile.”

“Oh, that’s what kept me going – that and the knowledge that eventually I would have the opportunity to gain my revenge for your deceit. Now Laura bring the boxes – lets show the Brodies what we have in store.”

Helen had been wondering about the purpose of the two antique gilded boxes inlaid with Eastern symbols that Laura had carried in. Now her eyes widened as Diana snapped the fastenings on one and stood back to display the contents. Peering inside the Brodies saw two velvet-lined compartments, each contained an antique dueling dildo fashioned from ivory complete with its own intricate array of leather straps.

“My grandmother won these in a duel with a maharani, the wife of a famous maharaja in Kashmir that she was – shall we say – intimate with in the later years of the Raj.”

“Hmm – I see a pattern emerging with Symington women,” Rachel said cattily. “Always using sex to further their designs on wealth and status…”

“Hah – when it comes to gold-digging you’re a fine one to talk!”

The dark-haired woman ignored her rival’s reply as she took one of the dildos out of its sheath, examining and weighing it carefully in her hands. In fact, unbeknown to her daughter, Rachel Brodie was quite an expert on sex toys, having studied their history and often fought using them in her wilder youth.

“Are you really going to agree to fight using these – things?” Helen asked her mother doubtfully.

“Can’t see why not. Your mother understands these ‘things’ better than you might imagine,” Rachel reassured her. “Did you know the Kama Sutra mentions of dildos like these (darshildo in Hindi) used either by hand, or in a harness.”

“That’s right.” Diana butted in. “These are antique dueling dildos, hand-carved two hundred years ago by the finest craftsmen in northern India. Made of ivory with specially textured surfaces for added friction and stimulation.”

Helen picked up the second exquisitely-crafted antique dong. It was surprisingly heavy, with a generously proportioned bulbous head at one end, and must have measured a good nine and a half inches. Slightly curved, the dildo was also thick enough that she could barely close her hand around its circumference. One thing was sure Helen told herself: you would have a hell of a job evading one of these exquisite monsters once your opponent was plunging it deep inside your vagina.

Rachel was still examining the other sex toy with an inscrutable expression on her face.

“See this massive bulbous head? Causes repeated pulsating expansion of the vaginal opening when penetration takes place. And note the wavy ripples all the way down the shaft to increase the stimulation given to the receiver...”

“Great patter,” Diana smirked. “You could almost make a living from selling these Rachel. In fact, that might be what you’re reduced to doing when this is all over.”

“Fuck off bitch.” Rachel hissed before turning back and pointing out the serrated ridges around the base of the dildo to Helen. “These are designed for clitoral stimulation,” she explained. “See how the ones at the back are angled to stimulate the wearer, while the forward-facing ones will grind the recipient’s clit at the same time she’s on the receiving end of some deep penetration.”

Helen whistled: “Whoo – that sounds like a perfect storm for the fighter getting fucked!”

“It will be,” her mother laughed, narrowing her eyes suggestively in Diana’s direction. The last feature Rachel pointed out was the clever harness arrangement designed to leave the genital area and anus open to allow the wearer to be penetrated while wearing the strap-on; clearly a pre-requisite for a duel of this nature.

Laura’s watchful eyes had hardly left Helen during the entire demonstration. Now she took the opportunity created by the pause to snap the second antique box open with a theatrical flourish. “And once the mothers’ destiny is decided, look what my dear sister and I will be enjoying for dessert!”

Helen and Rachel’s eyebrows arched again as Laura reached into the box and lifted out a huge double-headed dildo that shared the same exquisite craftsmanship and many original features with the single model. “I do hope this one’s in your size Helen,” the blonde laughed slightly hysterically as she clasped the monster dildo to her bosom and stroked it lovingly. I found it fitted me perfectly.”

Helen suddenly felt a dreadful sense of foreboding: while the Brodies had been training for a marathon pussy fight , the Symington-Baileys had now revealed that their master plan all along had been to batter and grind their rivals into submission using antique dueling weapons dating back to the days of the Indian Raj. The Brodie females knew they would be perfectly within their rights to refuse outright and go for a straight fuckfight to the finish; but neither woman had backed down from a sexual challenge in their lives before, nor did they intend to create a precedent now. Besides, the idea of fighting her rival cunt to cunt while they were both wrapped around an antique dildo was becoming more intriguing to Helen by the second.
    “Let’s do it then, bitch,” she said softly and menacingly while staring deep into Laura’s eyes.

“Alright!” The blonde retorted, moving forward until they were standing toe to toe.

“Erm, you girls might want to back off and sit down over there while cooling off for a bit,” Diana drawled. “Rachel and I might be settling things between us for quite a while before your turn comes…”

End of Part 3
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; November 22nd, 2017 at 02:04 PM.

Junior Hostboard Member jason26th's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    Fair warning that Part 3 does contain a fair bit of exposition but I aim to post part four containing a whole heap of action within the next few days.

Ragnar0k

Links to Part 1 & 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapters 1 through 4 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amazons of Mars: new illustrated story series!

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my Amazons of Mars series here: Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu

Original stories involving sexy alien wrestling babes supported by pages of lavish full colour illustrations...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hector Brodie kissed his wife dutifully and gave his adorable daughter an affectionate squeeze before leaving for the airport that morning en route to a business meeting in Mumbai. As Rachel had taken the unusual measure of giving the entire staff two days paid leave, Rannoch Hall became preternaturally quiet afterwards: almost the only audible sounds being the chimes of antique clocks in the hallways, and the chirps of squabbling sparrows nesting under the stately home?s ancient eaves.

But, belying the quiet exterior calm, resolute and determined activity was taking place in the well-fitted gym as Rachel and Helen spent the next hour and a half perfecting the yoga stretches and vaginal strengthening exercises that mother and daughter had been practicing diligently for the last few weeks in preparation for the arrival of two very special guests.

As she paused from her exercises, Helen remembered vividly the torrid sex duel fought with Laura Symington-Bailey in that Edinburgh hotel room just two months before: a marathon contest that ended inconclusively after the beautiful half-sibling rivals discovered simultaneously that they shared an extreme sensitivity to anal penetration. The raven-haired teen began to feel moist between her legs recalling the indescribable feeling as overstimulated clits crushed head to head, penetrating fingers starting to ream their tight back passageways, culminating in overpowering shock waves of pure ecstasy burning through their luscious bodies that ultimately caused them both to pass out on the bed in a rare example of a sexfight double KO. Coming to her senses the next morning, Helen had found the scribbled note Laura left while making a hasty departure, and the next piece of the jigsaw had fallen revealingly into place:

So, it?s au revoir for now, my beautiful bitch of a half-sister.

Much as I?d have enjoyed staying behind to finish our little feud, I?m off to catch a plane today. Mother and I are spending the rest of les vacances on the Riviera, at the Negresco in Nice. I?ll try to remember to send a postcard.
    Oh, by the way, Diana wanted me to let you know that she?s very much looking forward to catching up with your mother and picking up where they left off when we get back. The terms of the legal agreement between them expired when you and I reached the age of eighteen. That means that Hector ? and your most undeserved birthright ? are still very much up for grabs.

Byee!

Laura

So, the real reason Rachel Adelman had been able to marry Hector despite the challenge of a strong love rival in Laura?s mother was a legal contract, signed in pussy juice by Diana Symington-Bailey after her defeat by Rachel, agreeing to step aside. But now that both daughters had reached the age of maturity it was open season again, and Helen felt sure that even after all these years Diana would be keen to renew the duel: to gain sweet revenge for the outcome of that fateful night in room 513 of the Edinburgh Hamilton hotel almost two decades ago.

Later that afternoon, a throaty roar announced the Symington-Baileys? arrival in a flamboyant red sports roadster which the older of the two blondes had driven quite recklessly down the narrow leafy lanes, barely squeezing past as the odd agricultural vehicle hurtled towards them.

With no staff on hand to greet or park the car, mother and daughter stood waiting as Rachel and Helen arrived at the front door and paused at the top of the steps. Helen noticed how both visitors were attired in designer raincoats while sporting the dark sunglasses and fashionable head scarfs that had shielded them from the elements in the open-top car. The older woman reminded Helen a little of a picture she had once seen of the film star Grace Kelly. Having only had time to change into a plain blouse and skirt combination herself, Helen felt upstaged by the elegance of their guests and wished she and her mother had dressed up for the occasion even though she knew the clothes would be coming off soon in any case.

Looking radiant and rosy cheeked from the journey, Helen?s half-sister Laura fell into step beside her mother as the tall blondes retrieved their overnight bags and strode purposefully up the steps to where the Brodies stood waiting for them.

?My, my ? I hadn?t realized that Rannoch Hall was such a Scottish baronial pile,? Diana laughed, gazing up at the crenellated battlements looming above them. ?You have done well for yourself ? and your daughter ? Rachel dear.?

?Oh, spare the bullshit Diana!? Rachel Brodie?s arms were folded under her large breasts and her jaw set firmly as she replied vehemently. ?We both know I won Hector?s hand in marriage ? and all of this ? fair and square. And, although the contract between us may have lapsed, I?m not going to let you take all this away from me and my daughter Helen ? however hard you try today.?

?Ahahaha,? the blonde laughed theatrically. ?Did you really think I wouldn?t come here fully prepared to destroy and humiliate you this time? To avenge the wrong that you did to me and my daughter Laura back then??

?Well you?d better come in then ? no use arguing on the doorstep when we can finish this discussion inside." Rachel's tone was icy but controlled.

Even as she wondered what preparations her mother?s rival might have taken to assure herself of victory this time, Helen became more preoccupied with the stare down she was having with Laura. It had already been agreed that the two daughters would resolve their earlier inconclusive duel after the contest between the mothers had been decided. And, although naturally feeling nervous given the high stakes for all involved, Helen felt so thoroughly aroused at the prospect by now that she could hardly wait for battle to commence.

Belatedly remembering her manners as the lady of the house Rachel stepped towards Diana, hand extended. Both women shivered slightly in anticipation as their fingers touched, warm palms pressing together briefly before they moved apart, and Rachel led her rival through the double doors into the big hallway.

Then it was the daughters turn: Helen and Laura staring knowingly into each other?s eyes as they shook hands, both girls feeling prickles on the back of their neck at the first touch since their last intimate encounter. The blonde?s eyes twinkled mischievously as she goaded her half-sister. ?I?m looking forward to settling our own little score after watching my mama defeat your mama.? Helen snorted derisively. ?I wouldn?t get ahead of yourself Laura. Today Rachel is going to end this feud by putting Diana in her place once and for all. And incidentally, you?re up for defeat too once that?s been decided.?

?I?m not surprised by your arrogant self-confidence,? the blonde girl laughed, ?being on your home turf and all. But remember my mother has waited nearly twenty years for this opportunity and I?m just as anxious to finish what we started in Edinburgh. So, it?ll be a total whitewash in the end. You Brodies are going to be humiliated today ? big time!?

"It?s actually you Symington-Baileys? who are going to wish you?d never come here. And you?ve got a long journey home to reflect on your defeat.?

?Huh! Who?s getting ahead of herself now??

As the daughters moved inside Rachel was speaking. ?Diana, Laura, you must be feeling parched after the journey. I?m afraid I sent the servants away this morning, but I think we can still manage to serve tea in the drawing room. Helen, would you mind taking Laura with you to fix up the beverages while Diana and I talk business??

?Yes mama,? Helen flashed a sidelong look at her rival who pouted back at her immediately.

?Coming Laura??

?Not yet, but you soon will be.?

----------------------

By the time Helen and Laura re-joined their mothers in the drawing room with the tea tray, the older women were well on the way to agreeing final arrangements. Under the terms of the original legal agreement forced on her Diana had guaranteed not to pursue Rachel again until both unborn daughters reached the age of maturity. Now that milestone had passed, the vengeful blonde had drawn up a new legal contract stipulating that whoever lost today would take their bags and leave Rannoch Hall for good, leaving the ?spoils of war? waiting for a surprised Hector upon his return. Helen was rather shocked that her mother had already signed the contract agreeing to such cataclysmic terms. But then, as Rachel told her daughter afterwards, she would never be rid of the vengeful and spoilt blonde bitch until full satisfaction was given. Although the daughter?s fate was not mentioned in the contract, Helen realized that she would not be able to countenance remaining at Rannoch Hall in the event her mother lost, and she became more determined than ever to avoid the ignominy of the Symington-Baileys whitewashing the Brodies in a contest that promised to be life-changing for all involved.

Although Rannoch Hall had a spacious gym and sauna, Rachel had decided significantly that the contest be held in the main hall on top of the large antique Persian carpet that had been Hector?s honeymoon present to his wife. As the four females moved into the hall, the painted portraits of illustrious Brodie family members stared down blankly at them, while a half dozen wall-mounted animal heads joined in the sightless audience.
    Diana?s eyes lit up shrewdly as she surveyed the antiques and paintings in the hall and she turned towards her daughter. ?Well Laura, it looks like we will have a lot to look forward to once we assume our rightful places as ladies of this manor!?

Rachel threw her head back and laughed bitterly as she walked over to stoke the large open fire. ?I see you haven?t lost your sense of humour during the years in exile.?

?Oh, that?s what kept me going ? that and the knowledge that eventually I would have the opportunity to gain my revenge for your deceit. Now Laura bring the boxes ? lets show the Brodies what we have in store.?

Helen had been wondering about the purpose of the two antique gilded boxes inlaid with Eastern symbols that Laura had carried in. Now her eyes widened as Diana snapped the fastenings on one and stood back to display the contents. Peering inside the Brodies saw two velvet-lined compartments, each contained an antique dueling dildo fashioned from ivory complete with its own intricate array of leather straps.

?My grandmother won these in a duel with a maharani, the wife of a famous maharaja in Kashmir that she was ? shall we say ? intimate with in the later years of the Raj.?

?Hmm ? I see a pattern emerging with Symington women,? Rachel said cattily. ?Always using sex to further their designs on wealth and status??

?Hah ? when it comes to gold-digging you?re a fine one to talk!?

The dark-haired woman ignored her rival?s reply as she took one of the dildos out of its sheath, examining and weighing it carefully in her hands. In fact, unbeknown to her daughter, Rachel Brodie was quite an expert on sex toys, having studied their history and often fought using them in her wilder youth.

?Are you really going to agree to fight using these ? things?? Helen asked her mother doubtfully.

?Can?t see why not. Your mother understands these ?things? better than you might imagine,? Rachel reassured her. ?Did you know the Kama Sutra mentions of dildos like these (darshildo in Hindi) used either by hand, or in a harness.?

?That?s right.? Diana butted in. ?These are antique dueling dildos, hand-carved two hundred years ago by the finest craftsmen in northern India. Made of ivory with specially textured surfaces for added friction and stimulation.?

Helen picked up the second exquisitely-crafted antique dong. It was surprisingly heavy, with a generously proportioned bulbous head at one end, and must have measured a good nine and a half inches. Slightly curved, the dildo was also thick enough that she could barely close her hand around its circumference. One thing was sure Helen told herself: you would have a hell of a job evading one of these exquisite monsters once your opponent was plunging it deep inside your vagina.

Rachel was still examining the other sex toy with an inscrutable expression on her face.

?See this massive bulbous head? Causes repeated pulsating expansion of the vaginal opening when penetration takes place. And note the wavy ripples all the way down the shaft to increase the stimulation given to the receiver...?

?Great patter,? Diana smirked. ?You could almost make a living from selling these Rachel. In fact, that might be what you?re reduced to doing when this is all over.?

?Fuck off bitch.? Rachel hissed before turning back and pointing out the serrated ridges around the base of the dildo to Helen. ?These are designed for clitoral stimulation,? she explained. ?See how the ones at the back are angled to stimulate the wearer, while the forward-facing ones will grind the recipient?s clit at the same time she?s on the receiving end of some deep penetration.?

Helen whistled: ?Whoo ? that sounds like a perfect storm for the fighter getting fucked!?

?It will be,? her mother laughed, narrowing her eyes suggestively in Diana?s direction. The last feature Rachel pointed out was the clever harness arrangement designed to leave the genital area and anus open to allow the wearer to be penetrated while wearing the strap-on; clearly a pre-requisite for a duel of this nature.

Laura?s watchful eyes had hardly left Helen during the entire demonstration. Now she took the opportunity created by the pause to snap the second antique box open with a theatrical flourish. ?And once the mothers? destiny is decided, look what my dear sister and I will be enjoying for dessert!?

Helen and Rachel?s eyebrows arched again as Laura reached into the box and lifted out a huge double-headed dildo that shared the same exquisite craftsmanship and many original features with the single model. ?I do hope this one?s in your size Helen,? the blonde laughed slightly hysterically as she clasped the monster dildo to her bosom and stroked it lovingly. I found it fitted me perfectly.?

Helen suddenly felt a dreadful sense of foreboding: while the Brodies had been training for a marathon pussy fight , the Symington-Baileys had now revealed that their master plan all along had been to batter and grind their rivals into submission using antique dueling weapons dating back to the days of the Indian Raj. The Brodie females knew they would be perfectly within their rights to refuse outright and go for a straight fuckfight to the finish; but neither woman had backed down from a sexual challenge in their lives before, nor did they intend to create a precedent now. Besides, the idea of fighting her rival cunt to cunt while they were both wrapped around an antique dildo was becoming more intriguing to Helen by the second.
    ?Let?s do it then, bitch,? she said softly and menacingly while staring deep into Laura?s eyes.

?Alright!? The blonde retorted, moving forward until they were standing toe to toe.

?Erm, you girls might want to back off and sit down over there while cooling off for a bit,? Diana drawled. ?Rachel and I might be settling things between us for quite a while before your turn comes??

End of Part 3
    nice