Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Kath vs. Kil, Parts III, IV and Epilogue

Dear Board,

Here is the rest of "Kath vs. Kil: A Neverwhere Adventure." I hope to return to these characters and this world sometime soon. If you have not seen Parts I and II, they are below and include the Imagebam gallery to illustrate this story.

Edit: I've decided to put the link to the Imagebam gallery here:

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

I strongly encourage people to check out Corben's pictures. Enjoy!

JB57

Kath vs. Kil: A Neverwhere Adventure, Part III

More than a year after she and Den escaped the tower, more than a year since she crossed clits with the Red Queen and matched the woman thrust for thrust in their epic fuckfight, Kath returned to the Queen’s tower. She arrived in the early evening, just as the blood red moon crested the horizon for the first of four nights.

Kath walked up to the tower in the red twilight. She was nude. This time, she had no weapon, other than her body. The guards let her into the main hall without challenge. She padded into the stone-carved throne room. It was empty. She climbed the ancient staircase that spiraled up from the throne room to the uppermost chamber in the tower. No one stopped her; indeed, other than the guards at the entrance, she saw no other people. The tower had the eerie feeling of abandonment.

At the top of the staircase, she encountered giant wooden doors, illuminated by the dim light of the fire in a wall sconce. She paused, drew a deep breath. Her body was burning, burning with desire. Her tits were heavy and thick, the heat between her legs was maddening, her clit was throbbing and twitching with tension. She reached out, pushed the heavy doors open, and stepped into the queen’s bed chamber.

A hundred days before, Kath had been at home in Zegium, when she received a secret message from the Red Queen, sent as a communication through a telegraph-like technology. “Kath,” the message read. “I have honored my bargain with you. I have left Den alone. He is now yours. However, things are not settled between you and me. I challenge you to come to my tower on the next night of the blood red moon. Let us meet and battle woman to woman, body to body. Let us decide this war between us once and for all. There are four nights of the blood red moon. Let us fight for all of those nights, and three days. At the end of that time, we will both know which of us is the better woman. If you accept this challenge, I guarantee you free and safe passage to and from my tower.”

Kath’s body had broken into a fever the moment she had started reading the note. By the time she was done, her tits were engorged, her clit was throbbing, her body was hot with desire. Warm pussy juice threatened to trickle down her naked thighs. She knew, without a doubt, what her answer was going to be; what it had to be.

“I accept,” was all that she wrote back.

As the time came closer, she found herself growing ever more feverish, ever more lustful, every day. Finally, on the morning of the blood red moon, she borrowed a flyer, told Den she would be gone for a few days on a personal mission, and left Zegium without telling anyone where she was going or why.

Now, here she was, standing in the bedchamber of her greatest enemy, ready to match every inch of her body, every iota of her womanly passion, every scrap of her sexual power, against that of the Red Queen. She knew that this was an incredibly foolish risk to take. She also knew she had no choice. Dreams of the queen’s body, dreams of what they had done to each other, of the exquisite, excruciating pleasure they had inflicted on each other, tormented Kath. Even her sexual marathons with Den could not quell the fire burning between her legs, pulsing in her tits. Kath knew that it was only between the legs of the Red Queen that she could find relief for the sexual fever consuming her. The queen’s challenge proved that she, too, was equally tormented by the memories of their encounter.

The room was bathed in the light of the red moon. Kath moved deeper into the bed chamber, closing the ancient portal behind her. She barely heard a heavy metal bolt slide into place. All of her attention focused on the massive bed near the center of the room, beside the firepit, positioned facing the door. The Red Queen reclined on the bed, her arms stretched out on the cushioned headboard, her legs stretched in front of her. She was completely nude. The women’s eyes locked from across the room. All of the tension and heat that Kath had already been feeling increased tenfold. She could barely keep from gasping as her nipples hardened into spikes; her cunt spasmed and a sudden spurt of cunt juice escaped from her pussy and coated her inner thighs, trickling down her calves to her ankles.

The beautiful women’s blue eyes were shining, feverish with lust. Kath moved closer to the bed, crossing the room carefully, slowly, her hips swinging with just a bit of exaggeration, her massive tits jiggling gently as she moved. She could feel the queen’s eyes drinking in her body. Kath’s eyes took in the queen’s body. She could see the Red Queen’s nipples were engorged, hard and thick. As Kath crossed the enormous room, the queen slowly, teasingly, spread her legs wide. Kath swallowed hard, her eyes focusing on the incredible, naked fuckmeat between her enemy’s lush thighs. The queen’s cunt was impossibly beautiful. It dripped with natural lubricant, the clit was swollen to a thumb-sized nerve, twitching with tension. Kath licked her lips, imagining burying her face in that delicious meat, sucking on that clit, driving her tongue deep into the queen’s delicious vagina. A shiver rippled through her incredible body. She knew, soon, she would be doing just that.

Kath climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She raised her eyes from the queen’s beautiful pussy and locked her gaze, once more, with the queen. The women smiled at each other, grins of pure lust and shared hate. Kath sat on her ass and leaned back on the bed, facing the queen. She braced her body with her hands and spread her succulent thighs, offering her dripping pussy to her enemy. The women stared down into the other’s thick-lipped cunts. Their breathing quickened, their massive tits heaved. They licked their dry lips as the furious desire grew between them. For several minutes, they sat this way, simply feeling the incredible arousal grow inside them, until their hearts were pounding, until their bodies were so hot, so full of need, that the women felt almost light-headed. Their swollen, burning clits pulsed with the tension, nodding at each other, drawn to each other like magnets.

“I’m glad you’re here, Kath,” the queen finally said, breaking the tense, hot silence. Her voice was low, deep. “We both know that we could not leave what we started where we left it. We need to know which of us is the better woman.”

“Like hell,” Kath replied. Her voice was low and throaty, like the queen’s voice, deepened by her lust. “I watched you pass out in my arms, bitch. I watched your eyes roll up into your head. I felt your body go limp. I fucked you until you could not stand it anymore. I rode your nasty little cunt and your weak little clit until they shriveled up in defeat. I’m the better woman. We both know it. I’m just here to prove it again.”

“You little whore,” the queen growled. “You were lucky. Maybe you got lucky because I had been fucking Den for the whole day before you arrived. This time is going to be different. This time, there is no man involved, there are no distractions. We are going to fuck each to the end. No stopping for three days and four nights. When I’m done with you, your cunt is going to be raw meat. I’m going to crush your little clit into mush. I’m going to mash those little tits flat. I’m going to break your body in every way I can imagine.”

“Fuck you, cunt,” Kath shot back. “Before I go, I’m going to make you admit I’m better than you are. I’m going to make you eat my cunt. You’re going to submit, slut. You’re going to beg me to stop fucking you, then I’m going to make you beg me to keep going.”

“Gods, I’m going to enjoy destroying you, you cunteating bitch,” Kil snarled.

“I’m going to enjoy fucking you until you pass out, fucker,” Kath spat back. “Just like I did last time.”

The women’s eyes were blazing, their bodies were even hotter. The touch of hate, the mutual contempt and rage and jealousy that they had of each other fueled and spiced their lust. They were even more excited, more determined to fuck the other woman longer and harder than they had ever fucked before.

Kil began to slide down the bed towards Kath; Kath began to slide down the bed to meet her rival. Both women left a trail of moisture on the sheet as they moved towards the other. The women pushed their bare feet together, sole to sole, toe to toe, and held for a moment, flexing their feet against each other, both enjoying the intimate contact. They smiled viciously. Their engorged tits jiggled with each panting breath. They slipped their legs over and under, lefts over rights, and slowly closed in on each other, juicy cunt aligning to cunt. The women felt the incredible heat boiling off their enflamed genitals, they deeply inhaled the intoxicating scent of fully aroused pussies in heat. Their nipples dripped with pre-cum and throbbed with need.

Kath and Kil aimed their full, naked, thick-lipped cunts directly at each other. Their eyes blazed in hate and lust. Without any more prevarication, the women thrust their cunts at each other. The thick, wet meat slapped with a whip-cracking sound. The women screamed in shared ecstasy. Grunting, groaning with effort, Kath and the queen shoved their pussies together hard, they turned their hips slightly so they could slide more easily between the other’s legs and slot their fuck slits together more tightly. They worked their hips and asses in circles, grinding, grinding into each other, spreading their succulent cunt lips, forcing themselves deeper into each other, penetrating, sealing, sucking, fusing and melting twat to twat. They shuddered and screamed as their aching clits crushed and jousted, electric nerves screaming with ecstasy as the women mated.

“You whore! You fucking cunt!” Kath screamed. She threw back her head, clenching her teeth, her eyes squeezed shut as incredible pleasure arced through her straining, bucking body. What she had dreamed of, ached for, for more than a year was finally happening and she was almost overwhelmed with erotic passion and excitement.

“Filthy slut! Cunt!” Kil shrieked, her beautiful face a rictus of sexual agony, her body shuddering as she rammed herself as deep and hard into Kath’s welcoming cunt as she could.

For long minutes, the women panted and moaned, grunted and screamed, as they mashed cunt to cunt and struggled to fuck the other into submission. When they had a good cunt grip on each other, the women sucked and pulled with their inner vaginas as hard as they could, trying to devour each other. They sealed tight, forming an unbreakable suction between their locked cunts. Their hips and asses moved in rhythm, sweat and juices sprayed from their bouncing tits. Kil reached out and grabbed the back of Kath’s neck; she pulled her naked doppelganger to her. Kath grabbed the back of Kil’s head and pulled in turn. The women’s upper bodies came together, tits mashing meat to meat, nipples searing as they fused into one.

“Oh god, you fucking slut,” Kath whispered, gasped, to Kil, as they pushed nose to nose, glaring at each other through hooded eyes, their eyes alive with hate and lust. “I’m going to fuck you so hard, so hard...”

“Yes,” Kil whispered back, her voice ragged. “Yes. We have to fuck… we have to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck…”

“Yes,” Kath moaned. “Gods, yesssss….”

Their tongues touched, the women’s ravenous mouths closed on each other. Kath sucked on Kil’s tongue, she sucked back the other woman’s spit, then groaned in delight as Kil sucked on her tongue in retaliation. Spit slid back and forth between their mouths.

Moaning, groaning in ecstasy and unbearable lust, the women wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed, mashing their tits. Their bodies writhed, they wrapped legs around the other’s hips, their hips and asses bucked and thrust. Their steaming cunts sucked and wrestled, clits pulsing and stabbing, rubbing and grinding. Gripping each other’s asses tightly, the women consumed each other, fucking and fucking and fucking, descending together into a paradise of raw sexual pleasure and inexhaustible lust and need.

For the next three nights and three days, Kath and Kil fucked each other senseless, fucked each other raw, fucked each other mercilessly. They poured all their lust and hate into destroying each other, into totally conquering the other woman’s body, into overwhelming the other woman’s sex with their own. They took each other on in every way they could imagine. They ate each other’s cunts, sucking and biting on clits, sucking on vaginas, penetrating and licking with tongues. They fisted each other in their pussies and assholes; they shoved fingers deep into the same orifices, teasing and torturing each other. They bit at each other’s naked cunts and licked and bit at their sensitive inner thighs.They fucked ass to ass, legs forked, rubbing cunts until they exploded in bliss. They sucked each other’s tits, biting and nibbling at the taut flesh, they rubbed and mashed their titmeat until their nipples were sore and their breasts were tender. They scissored and fucked endlessly, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of each other, fucking each other to higher and higher heights of pleasure until they forced each other to pass out from sheer, raw ecstasy. The first night, Kil claimed victory over Kath, rejoicing as she watched the eyes of her beautiful rival roll up into her head, Kath’s body unable to withstand the pleasure. The second night, Kath had the satisfaction of watching Kil pass out first, before she joined her enemy in orgasmic overload. The third night, the queen lasted just moments longer than Kath. The battle raged on. The only breaks they took were to eat and drink, to tend to their bodily needs. All the rest of their time was spent locked together, body to body, cunt to cunt, tit on tit, clits fused in unbearable pleasure.

As the blood red moon rose on its final night, Kath and Kil lay on the bed, their perfect bodies slick with sweat and cum, covered in bitemarks and handprints and scratches. They were flat on their backs, locked together at their cunts, their muscled twats trembling, their beautiful bellies rippling, as the women cunt-wrestled, both squeezing, squeezing, trying to crush and suck in the other. The women moaned and writhed slowly, their perfect tits jiggling, their bodies glistening wetly in the red moonlight. They had been at this for more than an hour. Kath and Kil were exhausted. They had fucked each other to a standstill, but both refused to give up and submit to the other. They kept on fighting, driven by their shared hate and lust.

Finally, the women went rigid as powerful, incredibly intense orgasms chained through their grinding bodies. The women arched their backs and moaned, screamed, as their locked pussies gushed and squirted, sending molten cum flowing into their locked vaginas and streaming down their bellies. Their swollen tits ejaculated a hot, hard stream of nipple cum that fell back on their chests and gorgeous faces. They collapsed, their asses falling back to the soaked sheets of the bed. They panted and groaned. For some time, neither woman could move.

The women drifted in and out of consciousness. Kath floated on a sea of pleasure, her body tingling with sensation, every inch of her flesh electric with sexual power and fire. She knew that Kil must feel the same way. She was exhausted, her body sore, her sex organs burning with abrasion. Part of her wanted this endless fuckwar to be over. But another part of her wanted more, much more. She and the queen had ridden each other to the peak of raw, insatiable ecstasy and Kath knew that her body could never settle for anything less. She knew that if there were some way to stay locked with her rival, fucking each other forever, she would happily take it.

Kil stirred. She placed her hands on Kath’s hips and pushed away, groaning with effort. The women’s suctioned, fleshy cunts sucked apart, a gusher of cum and other juices splashing onto the bed as they separated. Kath moaned as Kil’s clit pulled away from her own, as the women’s thick, juicy meat disengaged. She was too tired to move. She decided to wait to see what her enemy intended.

The Queen got to her hands and knees and crawled to Kath’s body. Kath did not resist as the Red woman mounted her. Instead, Kath spread her legs and tilted her pelvis up, presenting her cunt to her foe in challenge. Kil raised herself over Kath, her massive, beautiful tits hanging down, brushing against Kath’s chest. She lowered herself onto Kath’s breasts. Tits mashed tits, wet belly slapped to belly. The women gasped and moaned, staring into each other’s eyes, as their slick, hot cunts slid into place against each other, eclipsing each other perfectly. Kil reached up and grabbed either side of Kath’s head; Kath reached down and dug her fingers into Kil’s taut, round ass. She twined her legs through the Queen’s powerful limbs, locking their bodies in place.

Nose to nose, panting into each other, the women began moving their hips, slow and hard. Kil’s perfect ass rippled under Kath’s gripping hands. Their slick pussy lips burned against each other, their fuck slits lubricated hard and spread open, sucking and gripping, under the pressure of the women’s powerful thrusts.

“You are beaten, whore,” the queen grunted, her hips thrusting. “Your body has nothing left to give. I will fuck you until you pass out. You are mine. Submit to me, fucker. Admit I am the better woman.”

“Never, you bitch,” Kath breathed up at her enemy. “My cunt can take anything your cunt can give. My clit is more powerful than yours.”

“You slutty whore,” the queen moaned. She thrust down harder, penetrating Kath, fuckmeat mashing to fuckmeat, clit rubbing and fencing with Kath’s swollen sexnub. “My pussy is more powerful than anything you have.”

“Then prove it, fucker,” Kath gasped, matching Kil thrust for thrust.

Slowly, clit pulsing on clit, twat sucking and sliding on twat, powerful legs twined and locked, the women fucked each other up the pleasure curve. They did not kiss, not at first; they glared into each other through hooded eyes, staring defiantly, hatefully, both wanting to see the moment the other woman would break. Their panting breath mixed, their moans and cries of exquisite pleasure grew louder and more desperate, until their passion forced them to jam their mouths together, to drive tongue to tongue, in an effort to brutalize and overpower the other woman.

Almost an hour later, their bodies were trembling with barely-contained sexual pleasure, their swollen clits were fused and pulsing like drums. On the verge of a monstrously powerful orgasm, Kil slowed, then stopped her thrusting hips. Kath stopped too, letting her hips fall to the bed, gasping with effort. The battling women let their shared pleasure abate just enough, before starting again.

Over the next three hours, Kath and Kil stopped several times, both women wanting to prolong this final orgasmic confrontation for as long as they could, both determined to decisively drain their rival, to force their enemy into a final, devastating submissive orgasm, and win their marathon fuckfight.

Deep in the night, well past the midnight hour, Kath and Kil could finally take no more. Their flesh was on fire with unreleased sexual power, they were nearly delirious with the erotic sensations wracking their bodies. Shrieking, screaming in pure ecstasy, the women erupted as one. Their massive tits ejaculated with ferocious force, sticky fluid squeezing out from between their tightly compressed tits. Their pussies contracted, squeezing each other like vises, as they shot blast after blast of steaming hot cum into their locked vaginas. Their bodies quivered as their muscles strained against each other, holding the women in a shuddering stalemate. Kath and Kil screamed and screamed as unbearably powerful orgasms rolled through their luscious bodies, until the pleasure became too intense and they could only clench their teeth and hiss, sobbing desperately, tears rolling down their beautiful faces as they struggled to destroy each other with sexual pleasure. They clawed at each other, sinking their fingers into their rival’s rippling, shuddering ass and pulling as hard as they could.

The fuck rivals shuddered and gasped through unbearable orgasmic pleasure for almost a half hour, the erotic dam they had refused to release exploding with devastating force and effect. They passed in and out of consciousness, the pleasure too excruciating for them to endure. Finally, the ecstasy slowly tapered off. The blondes lay sprawled in each other’s arms, limbs wrapped together, hearts pounding tit to tit, clits throbbing with heat. They rested cheek to cheek, sobbing and panting furiously, their blonde hair slick with sweat and matted together. They were absolutely exhausted. They had drained each other dry.

“It’s over, cunt,” the queen whispered to Kath. The blonde vixen could barely talk, she could barely move. She had never been fucked so totally, so completely in her life. She knew she could not let Kath know this. “Submit to me. Say I am the better woman. Admit I am the better fuck.”

“Never, never,” Kath murmured, trying to regain her strength. But she knew she was finished. She was too exhausted, too sexually spent, to keep on fighting.

“Say it, Kath,” the queen hissed. She pressed her clit harder to Kath’s clit. Both women shuddered and sobbed. “Say you are mine. Say you submit. Say it.”

In that moment, Kath almost gave up. The Red Queen had fucked her to within an inch of her life. Her body was aching, her strength was completely gone, drained away in the endless multiple orgasms the Red woman had forced from her dripping twat. She looked up into the Queen’s burning blue eyes. She could tell that Kil was just as exhausted as she was, but the other woman had the dominant position and her tired eyes were glowing in triumph. Kath saw the expectation in Kil’s eyes, the belief that she had won their fuckfight. In that moment, Kath thought about how hard it would be to return to Zegium and Den knowing that she was not the better woman, knowing she had been beaten, fucked into submission, by the queen’s superior cunt. The thought fired in her head and her hatred for the blonde beauty mounted on her came back with a jolt. The sudden rage gave her the strength to make one final effort.

“No, no, Kil,” Kath groaned. She wrapped her arms around Kil’s drenched, naked flesh and, summoning every last scrap of her strength, forced her left hip up, threw her leg over Kil’s hip, and strained to roll their intertwined bodies. Kil gasped. She barely had the strength to resist and she was caught by surprise. Slowly, both women moaning in agony, Kath succeeded in rolling Kil onto her side. For long moments, the women rocked on their sides, both of them trying to find the last bit of energy needed to push the other over. With a cry, Kath grabbed the queen’s thick hair and pulled hard, yanking the woman’s blonde locks down to their roots. The queen moaned in rage and pain as Kath slowly, slowly, rolled her onto her back.

Both women found their last reserves of energy. Their naked bodies thrashed as they struggled to control the other woman, their limbs twined and strained as they fought for sexual supremacy. Kath succeeded in pinning the queen down, in consolidating her dominant position. Kil looked up at her, anger raging in her eyes. The women glared at each other. Kil’s gaze hardened. She raged against losing the top position, but she refused to give up. Her pride strengthening her determination, she spread her legs, offering her dripping cunt to Kath in challenge. Kath shifted her tits on Kil’s massive rack, lining up their burning nipples. The women’s nips locked and seared as they sealed, feeding the tension in their pulsing tits. Their wet bellies slapped together. Both women seized the other’s round, thick ass, dug their fingers into the taut meat, pulled each other in. Kath slid her slick, naked cunt on to Kil’s matching twat. Their fat cunt lips squashed and sucked, mashing and sealing together.

Slowly, tortuously, Kath pushed the throbbing, burning head of her rock-hard clit directly into the head of Kil’s pulsing clit. The queen pushed back, thrusting her hips with all her strength. The women’s eyes went wide as their clits detonated with explosive heat and power. As their clits crushed, as the nerve-rich organs fused millimeter by millimeter, the fuckfighting women’s bodies convulsed with orgasmic energy. The women choked out screams of raw ecstasy. Orgasms roared through their mating bodies in waves, excruciating pleasure filling their powerful muscles with erotic electricity. Kath and Kil screamed silently, their mouths wide, their identical, gorgeous faces caught in spasms of agony, as their bodies bucked and heaved, muscles straining and trembling . Their pussies contracted and squeezed out the final dollops of cum that their exhausted bodies could produce. Their throbbing tits ejaculated hard. But the orgasms kept coming until they became one continuous, unbearable peak of pleasure that wracked the women’s locked bodies with sexual power.

Tears poured down the women’s faces. They clenched their teeth in agony. They glared into each other through hooded eyes, their shared hate growing as intense as the incredible pleasure roaring through their straining bodies. Kath and Kil desperately wanted to destroy each other. They willed the other woman to surrender, to give up, to pass out, anything to end the endless ecstasy they were inflicting on each other. They moaned and snarled at each other, too overcome with unbearable pleasure to speak.

The raw pleasure was finally too much. Kath’s body jerked powerfully as it shattered another peak of ecstasy. She saw the world going dark, she felt the pure heat in her flesh overwhelm her senses, forcing her into unconsciousness. Just moments before she passed out, she saw the queen’s eyes flutter, then roll back into her head. The gorgeous woman’s mouth slackened, her head lolled to the side. Sobbing silently, Kath pressed her cheek to Kil’s wet cheek. She passed out, her body unable to endure any more. The satisfaction of victory was her last conscious feeling before her clit flared even hotter, blowing her mind, and the darkness took her.

To be continued:

Kath vs. Kil: A Neverwhere Adventure, Part IV:

450 days later: the new blood moon rose over the horizon, filling the sky of Neverwhere. In her tower, Kil, the Red Queen, looked out at the crimson dusk and frowned. This year, the red moon would fill the sky for five nights, something it did every six years. Kil’s mind went back to where it often went over the past year, to the nights of the last blood red moon, when she and Kath had fucked each other into oblivion, had fucked and fucked and fucked until they nearly killed each other with pure ecstasy. She shivered and her body burned as the memories stirred the familiar feelings of intense lust and intense hate. Kath had defeated her. True, the other blonde’s victory had been razor-thin, but it was a victory nonetheless. Ever since, Kil’s heart seethed with anger and the desire for revenge. But she had to honor her word. She had lost. She had to accept that, on that night at least, Kath had proven the better woman. The thought mortified Kil; she burned with humiliation. She had tried to think of ways to get back at Kath, to force the other woman into another showdown, one that Kil was determined to win. But any strategy she came up with involved breaking her word, and her honor would not let her do it.

Sighing, the nude woman turned away from the window and made her way across the enormous chamber to her bed, which was positioned facing the blazing firepit. The fire in the giant brazier warmed Kil’s naked flesh against the chill of the desert night. Kil stretched out on her bed, flat on her back. She smiled as she felt the sensuous wobble in her beautiful tits as they shifted to either side of her chest, two meaty mountains of sensuous, nerve-rich flesh. The glare of the blood moon tinting the entire room, Kil began slowly caressing her breasts, gently stroking her nipples. As the pleasure built, as her tits tightened and swelled with arousal, she slowly, teasingly, slid her right hand down her smooth, firm belly to her smoother, wet, hot twat. She began stroking herself, running her fingers over her slick, hairless pussy lips, groaning as she felt her swelling clit emerge. Kil moaned, her mind casting back to her vivid memories of Kath’s lush, hot body, straining and bucking against hers, to the memory of their massive tits crushed and throbbing against each other, to the recollection of the exquisite pleasure that erupted from between her legs as she wrestled with her blonde nemesis, engorged clit on clit.

A scuffing sound came from the window sill. Kil stopped and pushed herself up on her elbows, seeking to identify what she heard. As she watched, a hand came over the edge of the window. She was about to summon her guards, when the intruder pulled herself up over the ledge, threw a naked leg over the stone sill, and rolled into the room. Kil’s heart leaped to her throat, her body tightened and flared with intense heat. Her nipples, already hard, became suddenly, painfully stiff. Her wet pussy lubricated and gushed powerfully. Her swollen clit pumped up like a balloon, vibrating with sexual power.

Kath stood tall, just inside the window, her magnificent curves silhouetted in the red moonlight, and fixed Kil with an appraising gaze. Her massive tits heaved slightly, more from her growing sexual excitement than the exertion of her climb.

The Red Queen sat up. She did not say anything. She just let herself feel the sexual excitement, the raw sexual hunger, build in her voluptuous body like a furnace. Her mind narrowed to only one thought: an overpowering anticipation of the fucking to come.

Kath slowly walked across the room, her bare feet whispering on the stone, her bulging tits jiggling gently, her curved hips swaying with each step. She stopped at the edge of the bed. Kil lay back and spread her legs wide, giving Kath an unobstructed view of her wet, engorged cunt. Kath stared down into the gorgeous fuckmeat. Her body trembled with raw, intense lust.

“Do you want this, Kath?” the Red Queen whispered hoarsely. Kil trembled with lust. She flexed her twat, squeezing out a dollop of discharge. “Do you want to eat me? Do you want to fuck me?”

“Yessss,” Kath breathed, her eyes glowing with desire.

Kath raised her eyes to Kil’s. The women’s blue gazes locked. Both saw the same in the other: the incredible, almost insane lust for each other that had built and built over the course of the last 450 days, until it had become a volcano that had to explode. The women licked their dry lips, their hearts pounding with excitement, their cunts soaked with pussy juice, their nipples hard and throbbing with desire.

Kath climbed onto the bed. On her hands and knees, her massive tits swaying on her chest, she crawled towards Kil, towards the queen’s splayed legs and luscious body. When she was close enough, Kath suddenly kneeled, tucked her legs under her body, and lowered her face to between the queen’s legs, thrusting her heart-shaped ass into the air. She pushed her nose, her face, deep into the queen’s wet fuckmeat. Gasping with need, Kath rubbed her face around and around in the juicy flesh, inhaling deeply, relishing the hot, thick scent of the queen’s engorged sex. Kath moaned louder as the delicious odor overwhelmed her. Her face grew wet with the queen’s juices. Her tongue darted out and caressed her enemy’s slick, smooth cuntlips. She worked her tongue around and into the queen’s labia, then thrust it harder into the Red woman’s succulent vagina, sucking and drinking the delicious fluids within.

The Queen moaned uncontrollably. The sensual contact she had wanted so desperately for so long had finally returned to her. Placing her hands on the queen’s hips, Kath buried her face between the blonde’s legs and licked and lapped at the juicy, tart meat within. She teased the queen’s swelling clit, lapping the underside of the twitching sex nub, then wrapped her lips tightly around the entire clit and sucked, sucked hard, using her teeth to gently scrape the exquisitely sensitive rod. She shoved two fingers deep into Kil’s tight,hot cunt. The queen reached down and buried her hands in Kath’s thick, blonde hair, pushing the woman’s face harder into her twat.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhh,” Kil cried out, arching her back, biting her lip, grabbing the sheets and clenching them tightly, as Kath’s ministrations to her cunt, to her clit, threatened to overwhelm her with joyous pleasure. She worked her hips around and around, grinding her fuckmeat into Kath’s beautiful face. Kil’s nipples grew moist and hot as nipple cum built deep inside. Her tits jerked, bobbing with tension as she writhed. “Oh gods, you fucking, fucking whore,” Kil sobbed, her body slowly undulating in ecstasy on the bed as Kath ate her, devoured her.

Kath kept sucking, kept eating Kil’s pussy. She loved the delicious state, the slick feel of Kil’s clit on her tongue, the acrid taste of the queen’s cunt juice. She sucked it back hungrily. But her desire, her need to feel the intense pleasure she had craved for so long, soon got the best of her. Still eating Kil’s quim, she shifted her position, spinning her body around on the bed, turning on the fulcrum of the queen’s juicy cunt, moving so that she faced down Kil’s body, placing her muscular thighs on either side of Kil’s face, so that Kil stared up into Kath’s dripping, naked twat.

“Yes, god yes,” Kil moaned. She wrapped her arms around Kath’s hips, she spread her hands on the other blonde’s magnificent round ass, she raised her head and, happily, eagerly, buried her face in Kath’s cunt, drove her tongue deep into the other woman’s vagina, licked and sucked at Kath’s labia, before sucking and sucking on Kath’s clit, feasting on it like a twitching red lollipop. Kath screamed into Kil’s cunt, before redoubling her efforts to eat the queen alive.

Moaning, gasping, crying, screaming with pleasure, feasting on each other like two starving animals, Kath and Kil licked and sucked and bit. They finger-fucked and stroked each other’s clits until they were shuddering with barely-contained sexual pleasure. They rolled onto their sides, wrapped together in their joyous, vicious 69, locked their powerful thighs around each other’s heads, and devoured each other with an indescribably intense, ravenous hunger. The women were in a shared paradise.

For more than an hour, they ate each other, their bodies growing slick and wet with sweat and other juices, their moans and cries of ecstasy and passion filling the room. When they were close to a powerful, shattering orgasm, when their bodies were quaking with sexual tension, Kath suddenly pushed hard, rolling Kil onto her back, once again. Before the queen could fully comprehend what was happening, Kath rolled herself off of her blonde rival, separating their naked bodies for the first time since she had buried her face in Kil’s juicy cunt.

Gasping, Kath turned herself around on the bed and mounted Kil. The Red Queen eagerly spread her legs and tilted her pelvis up, offering her starving, ravenous cunt to her blonde nemesis. Kath’s massive tits eclipsed Kil’s tits perfectly, thick titmeat crushing and fusing, hot nipples stabbing and mating. Their wet bellies flattened to each other, their deep navels sucked. Naked twat slapped down onto naked twat, fuck slit penetrated fuck slit. Groaning with absolute bliss, Kath worked her hips around and around, grinding her pussy into Kil’s soft, wet, yielding meat. Kil worked her hips in the opposite direction, grinding up, spreading Kath even as Kath spread her. Nose to nose, trembling with tension, tits mated, bodies throbbing with electricity, hearts pounding with excitement and need, the blue-eyed women stared deep, deep into each other. Kath pressed her swollen, aching clit, head to head, directly into Kil’s equally huge, hot clit. The Red Queen pushed up with her hips, she reached down, dug her fingers into Kath’s taut ass, and pulled the blonde into her harder. Sobbing, tears filling their eyes, their hot breath mixing, the women shared their mutual violation as their clits slowly, inexorably, melted together, fused into one burning nerve, as wave after wave of pure orgasmic ecstasy wracked their powerful, straining bodies.

After long, excruciating minutes of forcing orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of each other, the women collapsed, their bodies momentarily sated, their mutual need temporarily met. Their naked limbs were twined, they panted, their bodies slick with sweat and cum.

“Cunt,” Kath sighed, cheek to cheek with the Red Queen, the women’s faces turned to the wall, their blonde hair tangled in sweaty knots.

“Whore,” Kil breathed.

“You’re mine, Kil,” Kath whispered, her eyes half-closed.“You belong to me. Your cunt belongs to me.”

“No, you are mine, Kath,” Kil moaned in reply. “I will fuck you until I break you. You will submit to me. My cunt will eat yours alive.”

Kath grunted. Already, her sexual energy was coming back, full power. She rolled off of Kil, their sweat-drenched bodies peeling apart, thick strings of cum linking their naked twats, their swollen nipples Kath sat back on the bed and spread her legs wide, offering her hot, hungry cunt to her enemy. Her massive, perfect tits jiggled deliciously. “We won’t stop fucking until one of us surrenders,” she growled. “No matter how long it takes. I’m not leaving here until you submit to me, completely.”

Kil sat up and smiled, her beautiful face glowing with heat and desire. “If you really want that, I have a way to make that happen.” She kneeled on the bed, placed her palms together, and closed her eyes. She began to chant. Kath immediately recognized the Red Queen was using her sorcery, something Kil had not done before in their battles. Kath was immediately uneasy, but she had to believe that the sorceress would keep her word and not use magic to cheat in their sexual combat. After all, for both women, vanquishing the other with her cunt and tits was a matter of pride. Cheating could offer no victory at all.

As Kil chanted, the fire in the brazier grew hotter and higher. The red light of the moon intensified, feeding off the orange glow of the fire. Kath felt an electrical sensation play across her body. It seemed to slowly radiate out from her naked form, moving away from her, filling the room. The light in the room wavered, almost as if the entire chamber had suddenly submerged in a vat of red liquid.

Kil opened her eyes and smiled. The Red Queen sat back on her beautiful ass and spread her legs, mirroring Kath’s position. The blondes looked at each other, their blue eyes locking, then shifted their hungry gazes to the other woman’s perfect cunt. They licked their lips, their hearts pounding, their tits starting to heave and drip with pre-cum, as they prepared to meet each other once more, cunt to cunt, clit against clit.

“What did you do?” Kath asked hoarsely. She felt the same, but there seemed to be a new charge in the air, the vague sense of the world being slightly off-kilter.

“I cast a spell that I have used before. It’s a spell to pull this room a little out of phase with normal time. It draws its power from the blood moon. For the next five nights, time in this chamber will pass much more slowly, maybe as much as three times slower. Our bodies will tire more slowly too. We will have a much longer time in which to fuck each other, to fuckfight until one of us is victorious.”

Kath quivered with excitement. “Oh God, yes,” she moaned. She slid down the bed, her legs wide, closing on Kil’s succulent cunt. She was insane with lust, crazy with desire, enflamed by the knowledge that she and the Red Queen now had, perhaps, two weeks of uninterrupted time in which to fuck each other senseless, to fuck each other into unconsciousness, to fuck each other to heights of unimaginable ecstasy, to fuck and fuck and fuck until they drove each other insane, until one of them succeeded in riding the other into submission. She could not wait to get started.

Kil eagerly slid to meet her, her legs wide. The women slipped their powerful legs over and under the other, groaning with delight as their flesh came together once more, as their sweaty limbs slid and slicked. They aimed their dripping, hot, smooth cunts directly at each other and thrust together, mating with a hard, thick slap of fuckmeat to fuckmeat. Kath and Kil leaned back, bracing their lush bodies with their arms, and moaned in indescribable pleasure as they pushed forward with their hips, crushing and mashing their succulent cunts, quivering with ecstasy as their fuckslits worked into each other, sucking and squelching. Clit sealed to clit and the women screamed in concert, jerking their hips as their bodies shuddered.

“Ah, God, yes, oh yes…,” Kath moaned, her head thrown back, her eyes shut tight, her beautiful face a rictus of pure pleasure as the unbearable sensations that she had wanted for so long filled her perfect body to the brim.

“Gods, gods, gods, oh fuck, fuck…,” Kil gasped, her body shaking with passion, erotic electricity burning in every cell in her body.

Kath and Kil slowly, slowly, brought their shaking bodies under control. The women stared at each other, their blue eyes hooded, their shared lust boiling in their cores. They reached for each other, pulling the other in, groaning as their tits mashed, as their flesh mated. Their nipples burned, their thick titmeat throbbed with heat.

“No stopping,” Kath whispered to Kil, their lips touching, their tongues caressing.

“No stopping,” Kil promised.

The women smiled at each other, their eyes bright with sexual fever. Their lips closed, their tongues pushed and twined. They reached for the other’s woman’s ass and held tight as their hips rocked, their naked pussies ground and sucked, their clits rubbed and rubbed mercilessly.

The blonde women knew that they would fuck until one of them annihilated the other, or until they destroyed each other in their erotic hate and lust. Their sexual rivalry had to be decided. But, for now, nothing mattered except their need to fuck, their need to give and take the pleasure from the other’s body, pleasure that they had to have.

Moaning with joy, the doppelgangers consumed each other, fucking and fucking and fucking each other into paradise.

Epilogue:

The light of the blood red moon faded as the sun rose on the morning of the sixth day. As the moon retreated, the hazy red light in the bed chamber gave way to the golden light of the new day. As the moon shifted away from Neverwhere, the spell Kil had cast slowly dissipated, like fog in the sun.

On the bed, the two perfect, voluptuous, naked women lay sprawled, their beautiful legs forked, cunt locked and slotted into cunt, swollen clits knotted around each other. The naked women writhed, slow and hard, their eyes glazed with unspeakable ecstasy, their fingers digging into the soaked blankets, or gripping the other’s thigh. Their massive tits, covered with bitemarks, nipples hard brown spikes, jiggled and jerked as their genitals wrestled. Waves of pure, unbearable pleasure flowed out from their cunts, filling their bodies, filling their minds, driving them crazy with ecstasy. For hours, they had been locked together in this way, orgasms wracking their bodies, overwhelming them with pleasure so intense that they had lost all sense of time and place. They were aware only of ecstasy, of the raw pleasure they were giving and taking from each other, of the incredible erotic sensations pouring out of their interlocked clits.

Over the previous five days and nights, time that had been nearly two weeks for the fuckfighting women, Kath and Kil had ravaged each other, had fucked each other to a level of pleasure greater than anything either woman had felt before, greater than anything either had thought possible. Their incredible bodies had become like sexual batteries, filled with raw erotic power that poured through their luscious flesh, power and pleasure that seemed to grow with each devastating orgasm.

Hours after the dawn, late into the morning, the blonde sexual rivals fucked each other raw, fucked excruciatingly intense orgasm after orgasm out of each other. It was noon before they finally passed out, the cum flowing down their bellies and hips, their tits slicked with nipple discharge. It was late afternoon before the exhausted women finally woke. After some time, they slowly, agonizingly, pulled apart. They collapsed on the bed, flat on their backs, their legs still touching and forked, even if their pussies were no longer cunt-locked. Thick strings of cum hung between their pussies, linking their genitals.

Kath raised her head to look over her massive tits and gave a Kil a sullen glare.

“You dirty fucker,” Kath groaned.

“Filthy slut,” Kil moaned back.

The women had fucked to a standstill, they had ravaged each other to the point of absolute exhaustion. Neither of them could go on. Their sexual hunger was insatiable, but even their incredible bodies had limits and, for the moment, they had reached them. They rested for some time, trying to regain their strength.

Slowly, Kath turned over onto her belly and rolled away. She got to her hands and knees, then crawled back towards Kil. Kil forced herself to sit up. Groaning, the naked women rose to their knees. They came together. They wrapped their arms around each other, they pressed sore tit to sore tit, belly to belly, thigh to thigh. Even with her exhaustion, Kath felt her nipples harden against Kil’s throbbing pair and felt Kil’s nipples stiffen in response. The women pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead. They stared deep into each other, both seeing, feeling, the intense lust, the mutual sexual need feeding them, consuming them. They had just spent two weeks fucking each other senseless, taking each other as hard and in as many ways and as many positions as they could imagine, and still they were not satisfied.

“Nothing is decided between us,” Kil finally whispered.

“No,” Kath agreed. “We need to have a fuckwar. I see that now.”

“One hundred nights from now,” Kil murmured. “That is the start of five moonless nights. The dark has its own power. Meet me at the spiral mine, where you first arrived in Neverwhere. Meet me there at sunset. We will fuck there. We will fuck even longer, even harder, than we have under the blood moon.”

“I will be there,” Kath promised. “I will destroy you, Kil. No matter how long it takes, no matter how many times we need to fuck. You will submit to me. You will know I am the better fuck, the better woman.”

“That will never happen, Kath,” the queen replied. “I am the better fuck. I am the better woman. Your body is good, but it is no match for mine. I will prove that to you.”

As they pressed their naked bodies together, Kath and Kil felt the fires in their core, temporarily sated, stir back to life. Their bodies were aching and tender, but their shared desire built slowly, inexorably.

The women smiled at each other. Slowly, their tongues touched. They licked each other’s lips, they slid their tongues in and around, back and forth, sharing spit and heat. Kath smiled as she felt her clit tighten and swell, as she felt her nipples throb and harden. The women’s hands slid down to grip the other’s ass. Their kiss grew deeper, harder. They spread their legs apart and tilted their pelvises forward, slowly bringing their swelling clits together. The women moaned, deep in their throats, as they started to stroke, stroke, their engorging clits against each other, corkscrewing the sensitive nubs, slipping and sliding them against each other, until their bodies were shaking with pleasure, until their cunts were dripping with juices. Their fat pussy lips slid, slick and hot, burning, melting against each other.

Kath and Kil pulled back from their kiss, spit stringing between their lips, their breath coming in hot gasps. They grinned savagely at each other.

“Fuck me, you cunt,”Kil whispered to her enemy, her luscious rival.

“Fuck me, you whore,” Kath whispered back.

The women’s mouths sealed again, their hips moved in rhythm, they groaned in shared ecstasy. They fucked deep into the night, sealing the promise of the fuckwar to come.

The next morning, Kath staggered away from the tower, her body sore and battered, her genitals hot and raw, her tits aching. The Queen had given her safe passage to leave. Kath staggered a short distance into the desert until she found her flyer. She crawled into the airship and settled painfully into the pilot's seat. In 100 days, she would meet the Red Queen again in the spiral pit. Maybe then, they would decide their rivalry. Or, maybe, they would need to meet again and again and again...

Kath smiled, viciously. She did not care how long or how often she needed to meet the queen in sexual warfare. The red bitch would submit. Kath swore it to herself.

Sighing deeply, her body tingling with anticipation of what would come in another hundred days, she turned her flyer towards the rising sun and her home.

The End
    Last edited by JB57; November 12th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kath vs. Kil, Parts III, IV and Epilogue

Just amazing! Always glad to see another one of your stories.

I especially enjoyed the way you wrote the girls prolonging their confrontation and innevitable mutually assured destruction by pulling away from each other just long enough to cool down before locking loins again.

Hostboard Member AegonHentaryen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Nooo ! i wanted my queen to win !
    so it's a 2-0 for Kath right now ? Anyway, really nice story as always, but i can't live without "wife vs mistress" last part

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zoulou View Post
    Nooo ! i wanted my queen to win !
    so it's a 2-0 for Kath right now ? Anyway, really nice story as always, but i can't live without "wife vs mistress" last part
    The Queen "lost" twice (though barely, in both cases) and I think that we can call the last battle a "tie" or a draw - at least, as far as we can tell. The next time Kath and the Queen fight, the Queen may be due for a victory or two!

"Wife vs. Mistress" is making progress. More soon.

JB57
    JB57

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    The Queen "lost" twice (though barely, in both cases) and I think that we can call the last battle a "tie" or a draw - at least, as far as we can tell. The next time Kath and the Queen fight, the Queen may be due for a victory or two!

"Wife vs. Mistress" is making progress. More soon.

JB57
    Heck, the first battle probably would have ended in a draw too had Den not given Kath a moment of lucidity.

If anything, I think Kath and Kil expect and thrive on knowing their contests are leading to mutually assured destruction. I'm not sure they would be interested in each other if one of them became dominant.

Just my 2 cents from JB57's awesome writing.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Kath vs. Kil, Parts III, IV and Epilogue

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Comic of Den whose my favorite when I whose a teenager
    and now my fantasy came thru
    Magnificent and very original story
    Thank you !

Junior Hostboard Member jason26th's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Dear Board,

Here is the rest of "Kath vs. Kil: A Neverwhere Adventure." I hope to return to these characters and this world sometime soon. If you have not seen Parts I and II, they are below and include the Imagebam gallery to illustrate this story.

Edit: I've decided to put the link to the Imagebam gallery here:

Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

I strongly encourage people to check out Corben's pictures. Enjoy!

JB57

Kath vs. Kil: A Neverwhere Adventure, Part III

More than a year after she and Den escaped the tower, more than a year since she crossed clits with the Red Queen and matched the woman thrust for thrust in their epic fuckfight, Kath returned to the Queen?s tower. She arrived in the early evening, just as the blood red moon crested the horizon for the first of four nights.

Kath walked up to the tower in the red twilight. She was nude. This time, she had no weapon, other than her body. The guards let her into the main hall without challenge. She padded into the stone-carved throne room. It was empty. She climbed the ancient staircase that spiraled up from the throne room to the uppermost chamber in the tower. No one stopped her; indeed, other than the guards at the entrance, she saw no other people. The tower had the eerie feeling of abandonment.

At the top of the staircase, she encountered giant wooden doors, illuminated by the dim light of the fire in a wall sconce. She paused, drew a deep breath. Her body was burning, burning with desire. Her tits were heavy and thick, the heat between her legs was maddening, her clit was throbbing and twitching with tension. She reached out, pushed the heavy doors open, and stepped into the queen?s bed chamber.

A hundred days before, Kath had been at home in Zegium, when she received a secret message from the Red Queen, sent as a communication through a telegraph-like technology. ?Kath,? the message read. ?I have honored my bargain with you. I have left Den alone. He is now yours. However, things are not settled between you and me. I challenge you to come to my tower on the next night of the blood red moon. Let us meet and battle woman to woman, body to body. Let us decide this war between us once and for all. There are four nights of the blood red moon. Let us fight for all of those nights, and three days. At the end of that time, we will both know which of us is the better woman. If you accept this challenge, I guarantee you free and safe passage to and from my tower.?

Kath?s body had broken into a fever the moment she had started reading the note. By the time she was done, her tits were engorged, her clit was throbbing, her body was hot with desire. Warm pussy juice threatened to trickle down her naked thighs. She knew, without a doubt, what her answer was going to be; what it had to be.

?I accept,? was all that she wrote back.

As the time came closer, she found herself growing ever more feverish, ever more lustful, every day. Finally, on the morning of the blood red moon, she borrowed a flyer, told Den she would be gone for a few days on a personal mission, and left Zegium without telling anyone where she was going or why.

Now, here she was, standing in the bedchamber of her greatest enemy, ready to match every inch of her body, every iota of her womanly passion, every scrap of her sexual power, against that of the Red Queen. She knew that this was an incredibly foolish risk to take. She also knew she had no choice. Dreams of the queen?s body, dreams of what they had done to each other, of the exquisite, excruciating pleasure they had inflicted on each other, tormented Kath. Even her sexual marathons with Den could not quell the fire burning between her legs, pulsing in her tits. Kath knew that it was only between the legs of the Red Queen that she could find relief for the sexual fever consuming her. The queen?s challenge proved that she, too, was equally tormented by the memories of their encounter.

The room was bathed in the light of the red moon. Kath moved deeper into the bed chamber, closing the ancient portal behind her. She barely heard a heavy metal bolt slide into place. All of her attention focused on the massive bed near the center of the room, beside the firepit, positioned facing the door. The Red Queen reclined on the bed, her arms stretched out on the cushioned headboard, her legs stretched in front of her. She was completely nude. The women?s eyes locked from across the room. All of the tension and heat that Kath had already been feeling increased tenfold. She could barely keep from gasping as her nipples hardened into spikes; her cunt spasmed and a sudden spurt of cunt juice escaped from her pussy and coated her inner thighs, trickling down her calves to her ankles.

The beautiful women?s blue eyes were shining, feverish with lust. Kath moved closer to the bed, crossing the room carefully, slowly, her hips swinging with just a bit of exaggeration, her massive tits jiggling gently as she moved. She could feel the queen?s eyes drinking in her body. Kath?s eyes took in the queen?s body. She could see the Red Queen?s nipples were engorged, hard and thick. As Kath crossed the enormous room, the queen slowly, teasingly, spread her legs wide. Kath swallowed hard, her eyes focusing on the incredible, naked fuckmeat between her enemy?s lush thighs. The queen?s cunt was impossibly beautiful. It dripped with natural lubricant, the clit was swollen to a thumb-sized nerve, twitching with tension. Kath licked her lips, imagining burying her face in that delicious meat, sucking on that clit, driving her tongue deep into the queen?s delicious vagina. A shiver rippled through her incredible body. She knew, soon, she would be doing just that.

Kath climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She raised her eyes from the queen?s beautiful pussy and locked her gaze, once more, with the queen. The women smiled at each other, grins of pure lust and shared hate. Kath sat on her ass and leaned back on the bed, facing the queen. She braced her body with her hands and spread her succulent thighs, offering her dripping pussy to her enemy. The women stared down into the other?s thick-lipped cunts. Their breathing quickened, their massive tits heaved. They licked their dry lips as the furious desire grew between them. For several minutes, they sat this way, simply feeling the incredible arousal grow inside them, until their hearts were pounding, until their bodies were so hot, so full of need, that the women felt almost light-headed. Their swollen, burning clits pulsed with the tension, nodding at each other, drawn to each other like magnets.

?I?m glad you?re here, Kath,? the queen finally said, breaking the tense, hot silence. Her voice was low, deep. ?We both know that we could not leave what we started where we left it. We need to know which of us is the better woman.?

?Like hell,? Kath replied. Her voice was low and throaty, like the queen?s voice, deepened by her lust. ?I watched you pass out in my arms, bitch. I watched your eyes roll up into your head. I felt your body go limp. I fucked you until you could not stand it anymore. I rode your nasty little cunt and your weak little clit until they shriveled up in defeat. I?m the better woman. We both know it. I?m just here to prove it again.?

?You little whore,? the queen growled. ?You were lucky. Maybe you got lucky because I had been fucking Den for the whole day before you arrived. This time is going to be different. This time, there is no man involved, there are no distractions. We are going to fuck each to the end. No stopping for three days and four nights. When I?m done with you, your cunt is going to be raw meat. I?m going to crush your little clit into mush. I?m going to mash those little tits flat. I?m going to break your body in every way I can imagine.?

?Fuck you, cunt,? Kath shot back. ?Before I go, I?m going to make you admit I?m better than you are. I?m going to make you eat my cunt. You?re going to submit, slut. You?re going to beg me to stop fucking you, then I?m going to make you beg me to keep going.?

?Gods, I?m going to enjoy destroying you, you cunteating bitch,? Kil snarled.

?I?m going to enjoy fucking you until you pass out, fucker,? Kath spat back. ?Just like I did last time.?

The women?s eyes were blazing, their bodies were even hotter. The touch of hate, the mutual contempt and rage and jealousy that they had of each other fueled and spiced their lust. They were even more excited, more determined to fuck the other woman longer and harder than they had ever fucked before.

Kil began to slide down the bed towards Kath; Kath began to slide down the bed to meet her rival. Both women left a trail of moisture on the sheet as they moved towards the other. The women pushed their bare feet together, sole to sole, toe to toe, and held for a moment, flexing their feet against each other, both enjoying the intimate contact. They smiled viciously. Their engorged tits jiggled with each panting breath. They slipped their legs over and under, lefts over rights, and slowly closed in on each other, juicy cunt aligning to cunt. The women felt the incredible heat boiling off their enflamed genitals, they deeply inhaled the intoxicating scent of fully aroused pussies in heat. Their nipples dripped with pre-cum and throbbed with need.

Kath and Kil aimed their full, naked, thick-lipped cunts directly at each other. Their eyes blazed in hate and lust. Without any more prevarication, the women thrust their cunts at each other. The thick, wet meat slapped with a whip-cracking sound. The women screamed in shared ecstasy. Grunting, groaning with effort, Kath and the queen shoved their pussies together hard, they turned their hips slightly so they could slide more easily between the other?s legs and slot their fuck slits together more tightly. They worked their hips and asses in circles, grinding, grinding into each other, spreading their succulent cunt lips, forcing themselves deeper into each other, penetrating, sealing, sucking, fusing and melting twat to twat. They shuddered and screamed as their aching clits crushed and jousted, electric nerves screaming with ecstasy as the women mated.

?You whore! You fucking cunt!? Kath screamed. She threw back her head, clenching her teeth, her eyes squeezed shut as incredible pleasure arced through her straining, bucking body. What she had dreamed of, ached for, for more than a year was finally happening and she was almost overwhelmed with erotic passion and excitement.

?Filthy slut! Cunt!? Kil shrieked, her beautiful face a rictus of sexual agony, her body shuddering as she rammed herself as deep and hard into Kath?s welcoming cunt as she could.

For long minutes, the women panted and moaned, grunted and screamed, as they mashed cunt to cunt and struggled to fuck the other into submission. When they had a good cunt grip on each other, the women sucked and pulled with their inner vaginas as hard as they could, trying to devour each other. They sealed tight, forming an unbreakable suction between their locked cunts. Their hips and asses moved in rhythm, sweat and juices sprayed from their bouncing tits. Kil reached out and grabbed the back of Kath?s neck; she pulled her naked doppelganger to her. Kath grabbed the back of Kil?s head and pulled in turn. The women?s upper bodies came together, tits mashing meat to meat, nipples searing as they fused into one.

?Oh god, you fucking slut,? Kath whispered, gasped, to Kil, as they pushed nose to nose, glaring at each other through hooded eyes, their eyes alive with hate and lust. ?I?m going to fuck you so hard, so hard...?

?Yes,? Kil whispered back, her voice ragged. ?Yes. We have to fuck? we have to fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck??

?Yes,? Kath moaned. ?Gods, yesssss?.?

Their tongues touched, the women?s ravenous mouths closed on each other. Kath sucked on Kil?s tongue, she sucked back the other woman?s spit, then groaned in delight as Kil sucked on her tongue in retaliation. Spit slid back and forth between their mouths.

Moaning, groaning in ecstasy and unbearable lust, the women wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed, mashing their tits. Their bodies writhed, they wrapped legs around the other?s hips, their hips and asses bucked and thrust. Their steaming cunts sucked and wrestled, clits pulsing and stabbing, rubbing and grinding. Gripping each other?s asses tightly, the women consumed each other, fucking and fucking and fucking, descending together into a paradise of raw sexual pleasure and inexhaustible lust and need.

For the next three nights and three days, Kath and Kil fucked each other senseless, fucked each other raw, fucked each other mercilessly. They poured all their lust and hate into destroying each other, into totally conquering the other woman?s body, into overwhelming the other woman?s sex with their own. They took each other on in every way they could imagine. They ate each other?s cunts, sucking and biting on clits, sucking on vaginas, penetrating and licking with tongues. They fisted each other in their pussies and assholes; they shoved fingers deep into the same orifices, teasing and torturing each other. They bit at each other?s naked cunts and licked and bit at their sensitive inner thighs.They fucked ass to ass, legs forked, rubbing cunts until they exploded in bliss. They sucked each other?s tits, biting and nibbling at the taut flesh, they rubbed and mashed their titmeat until their nipples were sore and their breasts were tender. They scissored and fucked endlessly, pulling orgasm after orgasm out of each other, fucking each other to higher and higher heights of pleasure until they forced each other to pass out from sheer, raw ecstasy. The first night, Kil claimed victory over Kath, rejoicing as she watched the eyes of her beautiful rival roll up into her head, Kath?s body unable to withstand the pleasure. The second night, Kath had the satisfaction of watching Kil pass out first, before she joined her enemy in orgasmic overload. The third night, the queen lasted just moments longer than Kath. The battle raged on. The only breaks they took were to eat and drink, to tend to their bodily needs. All the rest of their time was spent locked together, body to body, cunt to cunt, tit on tit, clits fused in unbearable pleasure.

As the blood red moon rose on its final night, Kath and Kil lay on the bed, their perfect bodies slick with sweat and cum, covered in bitemarks and handprints and scratches. They were flat on their backs, locked together at their cunts, their muscled twats trembling, their beautiful bellies rippling, as the women cunt-wrestled, both squeezing, squeezing, trying to crush and suck in the other. The women moaned and writhed slowly, their perfect tits jiggling, their bodies glistening wetly in the red moonlight. They had been at this for more than an hour. Kath and Kil were exhausted. They had fucked each other to a standstill, but both refused to give up and submit to the other. They kept on fighting, driven by their shared hate and lust.

Finally, the women went rigid as powerful, incredibly intense orgasms chained through their grinding bodies. The women arched their backs and moaned, screamed, as their locked pussies gushed and squirted, sending molten cum flowing into their locked vaginas and streaming down their bellies. Their swollen tits ejaculated a hot, hard stream of nipple cum that fell back on their chests and gorgeous faces. They collapsed, their asses falling back to the soaked sheets of the bed. They panted and groaned. For some time, neither woman could move.

The women drifted in and out of consciousness. Kath floated on a sea of pleasure, her body tingling with sensation, every inch of her flesh electric with sexual power and fire. She knew that Kil must feel the same way. She was exhausted, her body sore, her sex organs burning with abrasion. Part of her wanted this endless fuckwar to be over. But another part of her wanted more, much more. She and the queen had ridden each other to the peak of raw, insatiable ecstasy and Kath knew that her body could never settle for anything less. She knew that if there were some way to stay locked with her rival, fucking each other forever, she would happily take it.

Kil stirred. She placed her hands on Kath?s hips and pushed away, groaning with effort. The women?s suctioned, fleshy cunts sucked apart, a gusher of cum and other juices splashing onto the bed as they separated. Kath moaned as Kil?s clit pulled away from her own, as the women?s thick, juicy meat disengaged. She was too tired to move. She decided to wait to see what her enemy intended.

The Queen got to her hands and knees and crawled to Kath?s body. Kath did not resist as the Red woman mounted her. Instead, Kath spread her legs and tilted her pelvis up, presenting her cunt to her foe in challenge. Kil raised herself over Kath, her massive, beautiful tits hanging down, brushing against Kath?s chest. She lowered herself onto Kath?s breasts. Tits mashed tits, wet belly slapped to belly. The women gasped and moaned, staring into each other?s eyes, as their slick, hot cunts slid into place against each other, eclipsing each other perfectly. Kil reached up and grabbed either side of Kath?s head; Kath reached down and dug her fingers into Kil?s taut, round ass. She twined her legs through the Queen?s powerful limbs, locking their bodies in place.

Nose to nose, panting into each other, the women began moving their hips, slow and hard. Kil?s perfect ass rippled under Kath?s gripping hands. Their slick pussy lips burned against each other, their fuck slits lubricated hard and spread open, sucking and gripping, under the pressure of the women?s powerful thrusts.

?You are beaten, whore,? the queen grunted, her hips thrusting. ?Your body has nothing left to give. I will fuck you until you pass out. You are mine. Submit to me, fucker. Admit I am the better woman.?

?Never, you bitch,? Kath breathed up at her enemy. ?My cunt can take anything your cunt can give. My clit is more powerful than yours.?

?You slutty whore,? the queen moaned. She thrust down harder, penetrating Kath, fuckmeat mashing to fuckmeat, clit rubbing and fencing with Kath?s swollen sexnub. ?My pussy is more powerful than anything you have.?

?Then prove it, fucker,? Kath gasped, matching Kil thrust for thrust.

Slowly, clit pulsing on clit, twat sucking and sliding on twat, powerful legs twined and locked, the women fucked each other up the pleasure curve. They did not kiss, not at first; they glared into each other through hooded eyes, staring defiantly, hatefully, both wanting to see the moment the other woman would break. Their panting breath mixed, their moans and cries of exquisite pleasure grew louder and more desperate, until their passion forced them to jam their mouths together, to drive tongue to tongue, in an effort to brutalize and overpower the other woman.

Almost an hour later, their bodies were trembling with barely-contained sexual pleasure, their swollen clits were fused and pulsing like drums. On the verge of a monstrously powerful orgasm, Kil slowed, then stopped her thrusting hips. Kath stopped too, letting her hips fall to the bed, gasping with effort. The battling women let their shared pleasure abate just enough, before starting again.

Over the next three hours, Kath and Kil stopped several times, both women wanting to prolong this final orgasmic confrontation for as long as they could, both determined to decisively drain their rival, to force their enemy into a final, devastating submissive orgasm, and win their marathon fuckfight.

Deep in the night, well past the midnight hour, Kath and Kil could finally take no more. Their flesh was on fire with unreleased sexual power, they were nearly delirious with the erotic sensations wracking their bodies. Shrieking, screaming in pure ecstasy, the women erupted as one. Their massive tits ejaculated with ferocious force, sticky fluid squeezing out from between their tightly compressed tits. Their pussies contracted, squeezing each other like vises, as they shot blast after blast of steaming hot cum into their locked vaginas. Their bodies quivered as their muscles strained against each other, holding the women in a shuddering stalemate. Kath and Kil screamed and screamed as unbearably powerful orgasms rolled through their luscious bodies, until the pleasure became too intense and they could only clench their teeth and hiss, sobbing desperately, tears rolling down their beautiful faces as they struggled to destroy each other with sexual pleasure. They clawed at each other, sinking their fingers into their rival?s rippling, shuddering ass and pulling as hard as they could.

The fuck rivals shuddered and gasped through unbearable orgasmic pleasure for almost a half hour, the erotic dam they had refused to release exploding with devastating force and effect. They passed in and out of consciousness, the pleasure too excruciating for them to endure. Finally, the ecstasy slowly tapered off. The blondes lay sprawled in each other?s arms, limbs wrapped together, hearts pounding tit to tit, clits throbbing with heat. They rested cheek to cheek, sobbing and panting furiously, their blonde hair slick with sweat and matted together. They were absolutely exhausted. They had drained each other dry.

?It?s over, cunt,? the queen whispered to Kath. The blonde vixen could barely talk, she could barely move. She had never been fucked so totally, so completely in her life. She knew she could not let Kath know this. ?Submit to me. Say I am the better woman. Admit I am the better fuck.?

?Never, never,? Kath murmured, trying to regain her strength. But she knew she was finished. She was too exhausted, too sexually spent, to keep on fighting.

?Say it, Kath,? the queen hissed. She pressed her clit harder to Kath?s clit. Both women shuddered and sobbed. ?Say you are mine. Say you submit. Say it.?

In that moment, Kath almost gave up. The Red Queen had fucked her to within an inch of her life. Her body was aching, her strength was completely gone, drained away in the endless multiple orgasms the Red woman had forced from her dripping twat. She looked up into the Queen?s burning blue eyes. She could tell that Kil was just as exhausted as she was, but the other woman had the dominant position and her tired eyes were glowing in triumph. Kath saw the expectation in Kil?s eyes, the belief that she had won their fuckfight. In that moment, Kath thought about how hard it would be to return to Zegium and Den knowing that she was not the better woman, knowing she had been beaten, fucked into submission, by the queen?s superior cunt. The thought fired in her head and her hatred for the blonde beauty mounted on her came back with a jolt. The sudden rage gave her the strength to make one final effort.

?No, no, Kil,? Kath groaned. She wrapped her arms around Kil?s drenched, naked flesh and, summoning every last scrap of her strength, forced her left hip up, threw her leg over Kil?s hip, and strained to roll their intertwined bodies. Kil gasped. She barely had the strength to resist and she was caught by surprise. Slowly, both women moaning in agony, Kath succeeded in rolling Kil onto her side. For long moments, the women rocked on their sides, both of them trying to find the last bit of energy needed to push the other over. With a cry, Kath grabbed the queen?s thick hair and pulled hard, yanking the woman?s blonde locks down to their roots. The queen moaned in rage and pain as Kath slowly, slowly, rolled her onto her back.

Both women found their last reserves of energy. Their naked bodies thrashed as they struggled to control the other woman, their limbs twined and strained as they fought for sexual supremacy. Kath succeeded in pinning the queen down, in consolidating her dominant position. Kil looked up at her, anger raging in her eyes. The women glared at each other. Kil?s gaze hardened. She raged against losing the top position, but she refused to give up. Her pride strengthening her determination, she spread her legs, offering her dripping cunt to Kath in challenge. Kath shifted her tits on Kil?s massive rack, lining up their burning nipples. The women?s nips locked and seared as they sealed, feeding the tension in their pulsing tits. Their wet bellies slapped together. Both women seized the other?s round, thick ass, dug their fingers into the taut meat, pulled each other in. Kath slid her slick, naked cunt on to Kil?s matching twat. Their fat cunt lips squashed and sucked, mashing and sealing together.

Slowly, tortuously, Kath pushed the throbbing, burning head of her rock-hard clit directly into the head of Kil?s pulsing clit. The queen pushed back, thrusting her hips with all her strength. The women?s eyes went wide as their clits detonated with explosive heat and power. As their clits crushed, as the nerve-rich organs fused millimeter by millimeter, the fuckfighting women?s bodies convulsed with orgasmic energy. The women choked out screams of raw ecstasy. Orgasms roared through their mating bodies in waves, excruciating pleasure filling their powerful muscles with erotic electricity. Kath and Kil screamed silently, their mouths wide, their identical, gorgeous faces caught in spasms of agony, as their bodies bucked and heaved, muscles straining and trembling . Their pussies contracted and squeezed out the final dollops of cum that their exhausted bodies could produce. Their throbbing tits ejaculated hard. But the orgasms kept coming until they became one continuous, unbearable peak of pleasure that wracked the women?s locked bodies with sexual power.

Tears poured down the women?s faces. They clenched their teeth in agony. They glared into each other through hooded eyes, their shared hate growing as intense as the incredible pleasure roaring through their straining bodies. Kath and Kil desperately wanted to destroy each other. They willed the other woman to surrender, to give up, to pass out, anything to end the endless ecstasy they were inflicting on each other. They moaned and snarled at each other, too overcome with unbearable pleasure to speak.

The raw pleasure was finally too much. Kath?s body jerked powerfully as it shattered another peak of ecstasy. She saw the world going dark, she felt the pure heat in her flesh overwhelm her senses, forcing her into unconsciousness. Just moments before she passed out, she saw the queen?s eyes flutter, then roll back into her head. The gorgeous woman?s mouth slackened, her head lolled to the side. Sobbing silently, Kath pressed her cheek to Kil?s wet cheek. She passed out, her body unable to endure any more. The satisfaction of victory was her last conscious feeling before her clit flared even hotter, blowing her mind, and the darkness took her.

To be continued:

Kath vs. Kil: A Neverwhere Adventure, Part IV:

450 days later: the new blood moon rose over the horizon, filling the sky of Neverwhere. In her tower, Kil, the Red Queen, looked out at the crimson dusk and frowned. This year, the red moon would fill the sky for five nights, something it did every six years. Kil?s mind went back to where it often went over the past year, to the nights of the last blood red moon, when she and Kath had fucked each other into oblivion, had fucked and fucked and fucked until they nearly killed each other with pure ecstasy. She shivered and her body burned as the memories stirred the familiar feelings of intense lust and intense hate. Kath had defeated her. True, the other blonde?s victory had been razor-thin, but it was a victory nonetheless. Ever since, Kil?s heart seethed with anger and the desire for revenge. But she had to honor her word. She had lost. She had to accept that, on that night at least, Kath had proven the better woman. The thought mortified Kil; she burned with humiliation. She had tried to think of ways to get back at Kath, to force the other woman into another showdown, one that Kil was determined to win. But any strategy she came up with involved breaking her word, and her honor would not let her do it.

Sighing, the nude woman turned away from the window and made her way across the enormous chamber to her bed, which was positioned facing the blazing firepit. The fire in the giant brazier warmed Kil?s naked flesh against the chill of the desert night. Kil stretched out on her bed, flat on her back. She smiled as she felt the sensuous wobble in her beautiful tits as they shifted to either side of her chest, two meaty mountains of sensuous, nerve-rich flesh. The glare of the blood moon tinting the entire room, Kil began slowly caressing her breasts, gently stroking her nipples. As the pleasure built, as her tits tightened and swelled with arousal, she slowly, teasingly, slid her right hand down her smooth, firm belly to her smoother, wet, hot twat. She began stroking herself, running her fingers over her slick, hairless pussy lips, groaning as she felt her swelling clit emerge. Kil moaned, her mind casting back to her vivid memories of Kath?s lush, hot body, straining and bucking against hers, to the memory of their massive tits crushed and throbbing against each other, to the recollection of the exquisite pleasure that erupted from between her legs as she wrestled with her blonde nemesis, engorged clit on clit.

A scuffing sound came from the window sill. Kil stopped and pushed herself up on her elbows, seeking to identify what she heard. As she watched, a hand came over the edge of the window. She was about to summon her guards, when the intruder pulled herself up over the ledge, threw a naked leg over the stone sill, and rolled into the room. Kil?s heart leaped to her throat, her body tightened and flared with intense heat. Her nipples, already hard, became suddenly, painfully stiff. Her wet pussy lubricated and gushed powerfully. Her swollen clit pumped up like a balloon, vibrating with sexual power.

Kath stood tall, just inside the window, her magnificent curves silhouetted in the red moonlight, and fixed Kil with an appraising gaze. Her massive tits heaved slightly, more from her growing sexual excitement than the exertion of her climb.

The Red Queen sat up. She did not say anything. She just let herself feel the sexual excitement, the raw sexual hunger, build in her voluptuous body like a furnace. Her mind narrowed to only one thought: an overpowering anticipation of the fucking to come.

Kath slowly walked across the room, her bare feet whispering on the stone, her bulging tits jiggling gently, her curved hips swaying with each step. She stopped at the edge of the bed. Kil lay back and spread her legs wide, giving Kath an unobstructed view of her wet, engorged cunt. Kath stared down into the gorgeous fuckmeat. Her body trembled with raw, intense lust.

?Do you want this, Kath?? the Red Queen whispered hoarsely. Kil trembled with lust. She flexed her twat, squeezing out a dollop of discharge. ?Do you want to eat me? Do you want to fuck me??

?Yessss,? Kath breathed, her eyes glowing with desire.

Kath raised her eyes to Kil?s. The women?s blue gazes locked. Both saw the same in the other: the incredible, almost insane lust for each other that had built and built over the course of the last 450 days, until it had become a volcano that had to explode. The women licked their dry lips, their hearts pounding with excitement, their cunts soaked with pussy juice, their nipples hard and throbbing with desire.

Kath climbed onto the bed. On her hands and knees, her massive tits swaying on her chest, she crawled towards Kil, towards the queen?s splayed legs and luscious body. When she was close enough, Kath suddenly kneeled, tucked her legs under her body, and lowered her face to between the queen?s legs, thrusting her heart-shaped ass into the air. She pushed her nose, her face, deep into the queen?s wet fuckmeat. Gasping with need, Kath rubbed her face around and around in the juicy flesh, inhaling deeply, relishing the hot, thick scent of the queen?s engorged sex. Kath moaned louder as the delicious odor overwhelmed her. Her face grew wet with the queen?s juices. Her tongue darted out and caressed her enemy?s slick, smooth cuntlips. She worked her tongue around and into the queen?s labia, then thrust it harder into the Red woman?s succulent vagina, sucking and drinking the delicious fluids within.

The Queen moaned uncontrollably. The sensual contact she had wanted so desperately for so long had finally returned to her. Placing her hands on the queen?s hips, Kath buried her face between the blonde?s legs and licked and lapped at the juicy, tart meat within. She teased the queen?s swelling clit, lapping the underside of the twitching sex nub, then wrapped her lips tightly around the entire clit and sucked, sucked hard, using her teeth to gently scrape the exquisitely sensitive rod. She shoved two fingers deep into Kil?s tight,hot cunt. The queen reached down and buried her hands in Kath?s thick, blonde hair, pushing the woman?s face harder into her twat.

?Aaaaaaaahhhhh,? Kil cried out, arching her back, biting her lip, grabbing the sheets and clenching them tightly, as Kath?s ministrations to her cunt, to her clit, threatened to overwhelm her with joyous pleasure. She worked her hips around and around, grinding her fuckmeat into Kath?s beautiful face. Kil?s nipples grew moist and hot as nipple cum built deep inside. Her tits jerked, bobbing with tension as she writhed. ?Oh gods, you fucking, fucking whore,? Kil sobbed, her body slowly undulating in ecstasy on the bed as Kath ate her, devoured her.

Kath kept sucking, kept eating Kil?s pussy. She loved the delicious state, the slick feel of Kil?s clit on her tongue, the acrid taste of the queen?s cunt juice. She sucked it back hungrily. But her desire, her need to feel the intense pleasure she had craved for so long, soon got the best of her. Still eating Kil?s quim, she shifted her position, spinning her body around on the bed, turning on the fulcrum of the queen?s juicy cunt, moving so that she faced down Kil?s body, placing her muscular thighs on either side of Kil?s face, so that Kil stared up into Kath?s dripping, naked twat.

?Yes, god yes,? Kil moaned. She wrapped her arms around Kath?s hips, she spread her hands on the other blonde?s magnificent round ass, she raised her head and, happily, eagerly, buried her face in Kath?s cunt, drove her tongue deep into the other woman?s vagina, licked and sucked at Kath?s labia, before sucking and sucking on Kath?s clit, feasting on it like a twitching red lollipop. Kath screamed into Kil?s cunt, before redoubling her efforts to eat the queen alive.

Moaning, gasping, crying, screaming with pleasure, feasting on each other like two starving animals, Kath and Kil licked and sucked and bit. They finger-fucked and stroked each other?s clits until they were shuddering with barely-contained sexual pleasure. They rolled onto their sides, wrapped together in their joyous, vicious 69, locked their powerful thighs around each other?s heads, and devoured each other with an indescribably intense, ravenous hunger. The women were in a shared paradise.

For more than an hour, they ate each other, their bodies growing slick and wet with sweat and other juices, their moans and cries of ecstasy and passion filling the room. When they were close to a powerful, shattering orgasm, when their bodies were quaking with sexual tension, Kath suddenly pushed hard, rolling Kil onto her back, once again. Before the queen could fully comprehend what was happening, Kath rolled herself off of her blonde rival, separating their naked bodies for the first time since she had buried her face in Kil?s juicy cunt.

Gasping, Kath turned herself around on the bed and mounted Kil. The Red Queen eagerly spread her legs and tilted her pelvis up, offering her starving, ravenous cunt to her blonde nemesis. Kath?s massive tits eclipsed Kil?s tits perfectly, thick titmeat crushing and fusing, hot nipples stabbing and mating. Their wet bellies flattened to each other, their deep navels sucked. Naked twat slapped down onto naked twat, fuck slit penetrated fuck slit. Groaning with absolute bliss, Kath worked her hips around and around, grinding her pussy into Kil?s soft, wet, yielding meat. Kil worked her hips in the opposite direction, grinding up, spreading Kath even as Kath spread her. Nose to nose, trembling with tension, tits mated, bodies throbbing with electricity, hearts pounding with excitement and need, the blue-eyed women stared deep, deep into each other. Kath pressed her swollen, aching clit, head to head, directly into Kil?s equally huge, hot clit. The Red Queen pushed up with her hips, she reached down, dug her fingers into Kath?s taut ass, and pulled the blonde into her harder. Sobbing, tears filling their eyes, their hot breath mixing, the women shared their mutual violation as their clits slowly, inexorably, melted together, fused into one burning nerve, as wave after wave of pure orgasmic ecstasy wracked their powerful, straining bodies.

After long, excruciating minutes of forcing orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of each other, the women collapsed, their bodies momentarily sated, their mutual need temporarily met. Their naked limbs were twined, they panted, their bodies slick with sweat and cum.

?Cunt,? Kath sighed, cheek to cheek with the Red Queen, the women?s faces turned to the wall, their blonde hair tangled in sweaty knots.

?Whore,? Kil breathed.

?You?re mine, Kil,? Kath whispered, her eyes half-closed.?You belong to me. Your cunt belongs to me.?

?No, you are mine, Kath,? Kil moaned in reply. ?I will fuck you until I break you. You will submit to me. My cunt will eat yours alive.?

Kath grunted. Already, her sexual energy was coming back, full power. She rolled off of Kil, their sweat-drenched bodies peeling apart, thick strings of cum linking their naked twats, their swollen nipples Kath sat back on the bed and spread her legs wide, offering her hot, hungry cunt to her enemy. Her massive, perfect tits jiggled deliciously. ?We won?t stop fucking until one of us surrenders,? she growled. ?No matter how long it takes. I?m not leaving here until you submit to me, completely.?

Kil sat up and smiled, her beautiful face glowing with heat and desire. ?If you really want that, I have a way to make that happen.? She kneeled on the bed, placed her palms together, and closed her eyes. She began to chant. Kath immediately recognized the Red Queen was using her sorcery, something Kil had not done before in their battles. Kath was immediately uneasy, but she had to believe that the sorceress would keep her word and not use magic to cheat in their sexual combat. After all, for both women, vanquishing the other with her cunt and tits was a matter of pride. Cheating could offer no victory at all.

As Kil chanted, the fire in the brazier grew hotter and higher. The red light of the moon intensified, feeding off the orange glow of the fire. Kath felt an electrical sensation play across her body. It seemed to slowly radiate out from her naked form, moving away from her, filling the room. The light in the room wavered, almost as if the entire chamber had suddenly submerged in a vat of red liquid.

Kil opened her eyes and smiled. The Red Queen sat back on her beautiful ass and spread her legs, mirroring Kath?s position. The blondes looked at each other, their blue eyes locking, then shifted their hungry gazes to the other woman?s perfect cunt. They licked their lips, their hearts pounding, their tits starting to heave and drip with pre-cum, as they prepared to meet each other once more, cunt to cunt, clit against clit.

?What did you do?? Kath asked hoarsely. She felt the same, but there seemed to be a new charge in the air, the vague sense of the world being slightly off-kilter.

?I cast a spell that I have used before. It?s a spell to pull this room a little out of phase with normal time. It draws its power from the blood moon. For the next five nights, time in this chamber will pass much more slowly, maybe as much as three times slower. Our bodies will tire more slowly too. We will have a much longer time in which to fuck each other, to fuckfight until one of us is victorious.?

Kath quivered with excitement. ?Oh God, yes,? she moaned. She slid down the bed, her legs wide, closing on Kil?s succulent cunt. She was insane with lust, crazy with desire, enflamed by the knowledge that she and the Red Queen now had, perhaps, two weeks of uninterrupted time in which to fuck each other senseless, to fuck each other into unconsciousness, to fuck each other to heights of unimaginable ecstasy, to fuck and fuck and fuck until they drove each other insane, until one of them succeeded in riding the other into submission. She could not wait to get started.

Kil eagerly slid to meet her, her legs wide. The women slipped their powerful legs over and under the other, groaning with delight as their flesh came together once more, as their sweaty limbs slid and slicked. They aimed their dripping, hot, smooth cunts directly at each other and thrust together, mating with a hard, thick slap of fuckmeat to fuckmeat. Kath and Kil leaned back, bracing their lush bodies with their arms, and moaned in indescribable pleasure as they pushed forward with their hips, crushing and mashing their succulent cunts, quivering with ecstasy as their fuckslits worked into each other, sucking and squelching. Clit sealed to clit and the women screamed in concert, jerking their hips as their bodies shuddered.

?Ah, God, yes, oh yes?,? Kath moaned, her head thrown back, her eyes shut tight, her beautiful face a rictus of pure pleasure as the unbearable sensations that she had wanted for so long filled her perfect body to the brim.

?Gods, gods, gods, oh fuck, fuck?,? Kil gasped, her body shaking with passion, erotic electricity burning in every cell in her body.

Kath and Kil slowly, slowly, brought their shaking bodies under control. The women stared at each other, their blue eyes hooded, their shared lust boiling in their cores. They reached for each other, pulling the other in, groaning as their tits mashed, as their flesh mated. Their nipples burned, their thick titmeat throbbed with heat.

?No stopping,? Kath whispered to Kil, their lips touching, their tongues caressing.

?No stopping,? Kil promised.

The women smiled at each other, their eyes bright with sexual fever. Their lips closed, their tongues pushed and twined. They reached for the other?s woman?s ass and held tight as their hips rocked, their naked pussies ground and sucked, their clits rubbed and rubbed mercilessly.

The blonde women knew that they would fuck until one of them annihilated the other, or until they destroyed each other in their erotic hate and lust. Their sexual rivalry had to be decided. But, for now, nothing mattered except their need to fuck, their need to give and take the pleasure from the other?s body, pleasure that they had to have.

Moaning with joy, the doppelgangers consumed each other, fucking and fucking and fucking each other into paradise.

Epilogue:

The light of the blood red moon faded as the sun rose on the morning of the sixth day. As the moon retreated, the hazy red light in the bed chamber gave way to the golden light of the new day. As the moon shifted away from Neverwhere, the spell Kil had cast slowly dissipated, like fog in the sun.

On the bed, the two perfect, voluptuous, naked women lay sprawled, their beautiful legs forked, cunt locked and slotted into cunt, swollen clits knotted around each other. The naked women writhed, slow and hard, their eyes glazed with unspeakable ecstasy, their fingers digging into the soaked blankets, or gripping the other?s thigh. Their massive tits, covered with bitemarks, nipples hard brown spikes, jiggled and jerked as their genitals wrestled. Waves of pure, unbearable pleasure flowed out from their cunts, filling their bodies, filling their minds, driving them crazy with ecstasy. For hours, they had been locked together in this way, orgasms wracking their bodies, overwhelming them with pleasure so intense that they had lost all sense of time and place. They were aware only of ecstasy, of the raw pleasure they were giving and taking from each other, of the incredible erotic sensations pouring out of their interlocked clits.

Over the previous five days and nights, time that had been nearly two weeks for the fuckfighting women, Kath and Kil had ravaged each other, had fucked each other to a level of pleasure greater than anything either woman had felt before, greater than anything either had thought possible. Their incredible bodies had become like sexual batteries, filled with raw erotic power that poured through their luscious flesh, power and pleasure that seemed to grow with each devastating orgasm.

Hours after the dawn, late into the morning, the blonde sexual rivals fucked each other raw, fucked excruciatingly intense orgasm after orgasm out of each other. It was noon before they finally passed out, the cum flowing down their bellies and hips, their tits slicked with nipple discharge. It was late afternoon before the exhausted women finally woke. After some time, they slowly, agonizingly, pulled apart. They collapsed on the bed, flat on their backs, their legs still touching and forked, even if their pussies were no longer cunt-locked. Thick strings of cum hung between their pussies, linking their genitals.

Kath raised her head to look over her massive tits and gave a Kil a sullen glare.

?You dirty fucker,? Kath groaned.

?Filthy slut,? Kil moaned back.

The women had fucked to a standstill, they had ravaged each other to the point of absolute exhaustion. Neither of them could go on. Their sexual hunger was insatiable, but even their incredible bodies had limits and, for the moment, they had reached them. They rested for some time, trying to regain their strength.

Slowly, Kath turned over onto her belly and rolled away. She got to her hands and knees, then crawled back towards Kil. Kil forced herself to sit up. Groaning, the naked women rose to their knees. They came together. They wrapped their arms around each other, they pressed sore tit to sore tit, belly to belly, thigh to thigh. Even with her exhaustion, Kath felt her nipples harden against Kil?s throbbing pair and felt Kil?s nipples stiffen in response. The women pressed nose to nose, forehead to forehead. They stared deep into each other, both seeing, feeling, the intense lust, the mutual sexual need feeding them, consuming them. They had just spent two weeks fucking each other senseless, taking each other as hard and in as many ways and as many positions as they could imagine, and still they were not satisfied.

?Nothing is decided between us,? Kil finally whispered.

?No,? Kath agreed. ?We need to have a fuckwar. I see that now.?

?One hundred nights from now,? Kil murmured. ?That is the start of five moonless nights. The dark has its own power. Meet me at the spiral mine, where you first arrived in Neverwhere. Meet me there at sunset. We will fuck there. We will fuck even longer, even harder, than we have under the blood moon.?

?I will be there,? Kath promised. ?I will destroy you, Kil. No matter how long it takes, no matter how many times we need to fuck. You will submit to me. You will know I am the better fuck, the better woman.?

?That will never happen, Kath,? the queen replied. ?I am the better fuck. I am the better woman. Your body is good, but it is no match for mine. I will prove that to you.?

As they pressed their naked bodies together, Kath and Kil felt the fires in their core, temporarily sated, stir back to life. Their bodies were aching and tender, but their shared desire built slowly, inexorably.

The women smiled at each other. Slowly, their tongues touched. They licked each other?s lips, they slid their tongues in and around, back and forth, sharing spit and heat. Kath smiled as she felt her clit tighten and swell, as she felt her nipples throb and harden. The women?s hands slid down to grip the other?s ass. Their kiss grew deeper, harder. They spread their legs apart and tilted their pelvises forward, slowly bringing their swelling clits together. The women moaned, deep in their throats, as they started to stroke, stroke, their engorging clits against each other, corkscrewing the sensitive nubs, slipping and sliding them against each other, until their bodies were shaking with pleasure, until their cunts were dripping with juices. Their fat pussy lips slid, slick and hot, burning, melting against each other.

Kath and Kil pulled back from their kiss, spit stringing between their lips, their breath coming in hot gasps. They grinned savagely at each other.

?Fuck me, you cunt,?Kil whispered to her enemy, her luscious rival.

?Fuck me, you whore,? Kath whispered back.

The women?s mouths sealed again, their hips moved in rhythm, they groaned in shared ecstasy. They fucked deep into the night, sealing the promise of the fuckwar to come.

The next morning, Kath staggered away from the tower, her body sore and battered, her genitals hot and raw, her tits aching. The Queen had given her safe passage to leave. Kath staggered a short distance into the desert until she found her flyer. She crawled into the airship and settled painfully into the pilot's seat. In 100 days, she would meet the Red Queen again in the spiral pit. Maybe then, they would decide their rivalry. Or, maybe, they would need to meet again and again and again...

Kath smiled, viciously. She did not care how long or how often she needed to meet the queen in sexual warfare. The red bitch would submit. Kath swore it to herself.

Sighing deeply, her body tingling with anticipation of what would come in another hundred days, she turned her flyer towards the rising sun and her home.

The End
    nice