Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story Idea: Evangelion Sexfight AU

Okay, so I actually have quite a few fanfiction ideas that involve sexfights, but I've been hesitant to post them here, since a lot of you probably won't get half the references I'm making. However, I feel like this is worth an exception because I think this is a super fun idea with a whole lot of potential. For reference, the series in question is the anime series 'Neon Genesis Evangelion'

So this is basically an alternate universe where Shinji Ikari is a non-entity (never existed, died, got sucked into Unit 01, etc.), as well as Gendo (died, got sucked into Unit 01 if Shinji didn't, etc.) while Yui is the head of NERV and Rei is piloting Unit 01. Also, here, LCL has an... interesting effect on females. Basically it's a hyper-sexuality-enhancer. In lower to medium exposure, like Ritsuko and Misato who were only exposed through study and being at Ground Zero of Second Impact respectively, it enhances sex drive and encourages minor breast/butt growth (though in the case of Misato and Ritsuko, that second bit isn't much of a change as they are very well endowed to begin with). In higher exposure however, like with Rei and Asuka who are routinely fully immersed in the stuff, the LCL not only greatly enhances sex drive and encourages major breast/butt growth, to the point where at 18, Rei and Asuka are just as well-endowed as Misato and Ritsuko, it also makes them very sexually aggressive towards other women.

And of course, with the cornucopia of psychological baggage, hangups and disorders at NERV and you have the makings for all kinds of twisted (and fun) scenarios.

Here Rei is as emotionally stunted and stoic as always, but she's also a raging nympho who routinely has rough sex with other women. Notably, she keeps her emotionless look throughout all of it. Hikari describes it as being simultaneously sexy and disturbing as all hell.

Asuka on the other hand, is as loud, outgoing and prideful as always, and is practically a rapist. She'll go after any pretty girl she sees and specifically likes very rough, aggressive sex. She particularly enjoys partners who fight back.

And of course, when put together, Rei and Asuka go together like Liquid Hydrogen and Oxygen, with a spark. Basically their rivalry from the series cranked up to eleven. Put them alone together and they'll quickly be either fighting, fucking, or both (it's typically both).

Misato on the other hand isn't so much a basket-case like Rei and Asuka, but she's got some nymphomania of her own. Partly because of LCL exposure, partly because she's just like that. She enjoys a good sexfight so she'll sometimes mix it up with Rei and Asuka (they're all living together) and she has a more friendly (as in, actually emotionally healthy) 'friends-with-benefits' thing going on with Ritsuko and Maya.

Ritsuko and Maya are a couple here and they are pretty much the only healthy, loving relationship among the cast. Occasionally, Misato will join them for a threesome.

Yui, like Gendo, is very, very screwed up, She was the original Evangelion test-pilot and thus got a lot of exposure to LCL. She routinely has sex with pretty much every woman at NERV. She's been having sex with Rei for years, and even will sometimes take a dip in the Reiquarium for some 'quality time' with the clones. Also she may have had a sexfight to the death with a deranged Naoko (Ritusko's mother), which is how Naoko's soul ended up Unit 00.

So yeah, fun times all around.

Thoughts?

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story Idea: Evangelion Sexfight AU

I do applaud your bravery, kind sir...NGE is the 13 Reasons Why of the '90s, with the male lead being a surrogate for the author, except unlike Jay Ascher (author of 13) the author of NGE did off himself. His characters are weird for the reasons as to how he saw the world. Just out of curiosity, wouldn't Kill la Kill a better candidate?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, wouldn't Kill la Kill a better candidate?
    Oh, don't get me wrong, Kill La Kill is AWESOME. In fact, Ryuko and Satsuki are one of my all-time favorite 'Rival Couples'. It's just that there's already quite a bit of sexfight art and fics for KLK, whereas I feel NGE has potential that nobody has really realized yet.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrock View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong, Kill La Kill is AWESOME. In fact, Ryuko and Satsuki are one of my all-time favorite 'Rival Couples'. It's just that there's already quite a bit of sexfight art and fics for KLK, whereas I feel NGE has potential that nobody has really realized yet.
    Don't get me wrong either, I was just pointing out that the author of NGE had a skewed view of the world, including how (normal) woman act, so you'd basically reinvent the characters. Personally I couldn't separate the bleakness that is the NGE from its characters in a sexfight, but that doesn't mean others wouldn't like it.