Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let Me Make Your Fantasies Come to Life

Hello!
    My Name is Claire and I am a freelance writer. I have started writing custom catfight stories and I would love to make your fantasy a reality (or as close as it can get ). I am currently working through my fivver account I am willing to take and receive custom offers and have almost no limits to what I will write about. I have written about fights that range from breast envy all the way to titfights to the death as well as the underground world of celebrity sexfighting.

If you are interested shoot me a private message here and we will chat. I would be happy to provide you a sample to see if my writing is up your alley.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Claire Bear.

Junior Hostboard Member qwertyuiop666666's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Let Me Make Your Fantasies Come to Life

Hi, can you send me a link to your site (and maybe price range and stuff?) Cheers.

Junior Hostboard Member FreelanceCharonBeatle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes!
    I tried to send a link, but being new to the board I am not able to send a PM until 10 posts...

I offer three packages ranging from $35-170. However I will be happy to offer a custom job as well. To see my page, go to fiverr and look for user Clairebear500. (Again, being new I can't post a link at the moment.

Regarding the sample, could you give me a few specifics about what you would like to see? I want to pick one that will...entertain you...as well as show my skills.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, that comment about 'Titfights to the Death' has certainly gotten me curious...

Do you have any of your work posted anywhere?

Also, do you write fanfiction? If so, what areas do you generally write for (Comics? Movies? Anime? etc.)

Also, are you okay with writing stuff that might skew a bit from sex/catfight? Like for instance if the story included an action scene that led into the sexfight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelanceCharonBeatle View Post
    Hello!
    My Name is Claire and I am a freelance writer. I have started writing custom catfight stories and I would love to make your fantasy a reality (or as close as it can get ). I am currently working through my fivver account I am willing to take and receive custom offers and have almost no limits to what I will write about. I have written about fights that range from breast envy all the way to titfights to the death as well as the underground world of celebrity sexfighting.

If you are interested shoot me a private message here and we will chat. I would be happy to provide you a sample to see if my writing is up your alley.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

Claire Bear.
    Idea: two lesbian wives living together and go through tough times and tension. One of them has a friend in the gym who has a lesbian partner as well. The friend has similar issues with her partner and suggests they go for a healing trip the four women can do anything and everything to refuel the relations. The build up can include building sexual attraction between the four women so jealously will add more heat to the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miguf2563

Hello Claire,

I would like to see your work, I write stories of sexual struggles between couples (FvF and MvM) or between women.

I'm in the Chatroom Free catfight forum (FCF), my nickname there is mich25,

I'm also in trillian, my ID in trillian is miguf2563.

I hope we can chat sometime.

best regards

miguf2563

miguf2563

Hello Claire,

I would like to see your work, I write stories of sexual struggles between couples
    (FvF and MvM) or among women. I'm in the Chatroom Free catfight forum,
    my nickname there is mich25.

Also I am in trillian, my ID in trillian is miguf2563.

I hope we can chat sometime.

regards

miguf2563

Junior Hostboard Member FreelanceCharonBeatle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scalopane View Post
    Idea: two lesbian wives living together and go through tough times and tension. One of them has a friend in the gym who has a lesbian partner as well. The friend has similar issues with her partner and suggests they go for a healing trip the four women can do anything and everything to refuel the relations. The build up can include building sexual attraction between the four women so jealously will add more heat to the story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That sounds like a juicy idea! Is this something you want to commission?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You may want to write and post a story here, so people can see the quality of your writing.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spartwow186 View Post
    You may want to write and post a story here, so people can see the quality of your writing.
    She did that days ago, with it being posted both here and on the pro style board. Personally I can attest more to the style with what she had to work with as a measurement of potential, than an overall quality, and if I couldn't write myself, I definitely would seek out a commission, especially as she's a female writer versed in multiple genres in this fetish world, which is a rare commodity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast