Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Doth the lady protests too much Part 2

A list of disclaimers: To start off with the most pressing one, this episode was belated in part of the semi success of recovering lost data here. Like the previous episode, this too will be saved and if need be, re-uploaded. In part, real life got in the way, a family emergency took up a lot of time over this long weekend even though I planned way more stories. Some I still will publish this weekend, others, like the promised continuation of the Marge vs. Sally fight got pushed back to a later date.

As for the themes of the story... I'm a believer myself, a Buddhist for half of my life, a Christian for less than that. Yet, no idea, not even faith is without human fallibility, and what I depict here did happen, so it's not like I single out one branch. I grew up in a place like Alabama, there are a lot of things I'm fond of, the music, the food, the culture, but I'm not blind to its shortcomings. Certain recent events have swayed me to incorporate a firm stance on what I think about endorsing traditions were kids are treated this way. I'm interested in any era, but if we could leave mercury, bloodletting, cocaine and heroine as medicine behind, this traditions has the same worth. Of course if it's still not to your liking, feel free to not read them.

I've originally planned this to be a 2-parter. Some of my ideas take a life of their own, and like an expecting first mother who learns she'll give birth to to twins, the research for this one just begged expansion. Honestly, I'd never have had thought, that a seemingly simple task as a hair curling has such a rich history, including literally producing the first African American female millionaire. During the time which this is set, the first type of iron we know today didn't even exist. A vintage, coal oil powered curl iron can be purchased from a farm museum in Vermont for over 300 bucks. In regards of the characters...I've learned both from experience and from studies, that while jealousy is rooted in insecurity, the willingness to fight physically and/or sexually on the other hands comes from self confidence, thus women willing to fight are by default confident. That being said, as fallible as we are, women as humans can be just as ordinary as to fight together for something universal, but fight each other for something unique, which in my opinion would still happen if we men weren't around.

The next part, this time really tomorrow will give more focus to Marlene and Georgina, as their fight is the only sexfight in the story. Now, if those who cared to read thus far, a question: Should I, in the future, expand the story by forming a link with this community and the one that bankrolled Las Vegas? It would be about fights between the wives of the clergy and the wives of mobsters, also fights between wives and mistresses. For obvious reasons, like the atomic testings just outside the city, it won't feature desert fights, like this one. I've also an idea during this Western setting after this confrontation to introduce Asian characters, specifically a Chinese prostitute who gets blackmailed by one of Georgina's former girls.

Georgina felt trouble with breathing as Marlene lay on top of her, naked, trapped in Georgina's equally naked thighs just short of the mine's entrance. The Sun has reached its highest point an noon, when people usually look for shade. A luxury neither woman could afford as ownership to the mine was at stake here. The original idea was to simply beat the other and leave her to the elements, a plan that was doomed to fail after fighting under normal conditions have confirmed, both are skilled and strong. At this point they just wanted to tire out the other, which included moves Marlene was not prepared for, moves that cased pleasure to her opponent. Whereas she might have lacked the experience on that field, she had plenty made up for it by giving secret instructions to Esther, the oldest of her sister wives before leaving for this duel.

Esther Whitman, n?e Bell was like a daughter to Marlene, especially since with the exception of Marlene, they were all younger than 30. She was 8 when her parents betrothed her to Elder Thomas in a spirit marriage, but as she was from New England, an actual marriage wouldn't have been supported at that time. Ever since they moved westwards, Marlene and her had discussions about the vile of those incapable of following the desired faith, and how it's a virtuous woman's duty to serve both her husband and community. To that end, out of fear, that soldiers would rape them or savages would abduct them, they were trained to defend themselves to the best of their abilities. An even smaller circle was the only one to know they actually learned to defeat others in their quest of making their belief America's own faith. She exited the coach that brought her here, and she gave a non-verbal signal to Elder Rob to fall back to the designated place. Once it was far away, she entered Sheriff Clark Bowerman's office.

Cora Fairchild was Madame Georgina's number one girl, a curly blonde woman in her early 20s, evidenced by the fact that she could afford getting her hair curly and not being indebted by it. Madame Georgina rescued her as a child and gave her education in the Green River Female Academy. The irony wasn't lost on her that she doesn't exactly do for which she was prepared for, but on the other hand, she wanted to be her own person without relying on others. Yet, she still was a warm blooded person with needs and wants, in particular for the new sheriff in town. After she saw the young brunette enter the lawman's office, she stepped inside to let Charity know, something might be up.

Ester Whitman had a strenuous relationship toward facts or truth, when it came to outsiders, but gathered an experience of getting cooperation once she pretended to be a damsel in distress. After getting acquainted with the sheriff, she told him that a kind soul took her to this town, and that highway robbers have kidnapped her mother and her sisters, letting her go on the condition she telegraphs her father in Boston to pay a ransom for them. What wretched villainy has the world to offer when all they planned to do was the Lord's work among its meekest. Being the good natured man he is, Sheriff Bowerman and his deputy took to their horses, loaded up on guns, ammo, provisions for 2 days and rode out, but not before telegraphing for a US Marshal and the nearby fort to get assistance for the town. With her mission accomplished, Esther left the office and went to the parlor house to rent a room until her accompaniment arrives.

Marlene didn't have any sleep the previous night after she encountered a formidable foe. This however did not stop her from sharing intel with her husband and her most trusted sister wives. Ruth was a bit younger than Esther, but as she was the one who sought out Old Beggar Pete's brother as a mark, her sisters tasked her to gain access to Pete and get him to sign over the mine. In order to achieve this, Elder Thomas rode out in the early morning with his posse to "lend assistance to the fort", to mean, kill the soldiers inside, Elder Rob and his men lead a different crew to ambush the sheriff, and Marlene lures away the madame.

When she had arrived at the mine, she knew the gold digger wouldn't be there. Since people were afraid of recent savage activity, Marlene knew she couldn't bring a gun, and opted for a dagger. What she didn't expect was that her foe was never unprepared.

Sheriff Clark Bowerman and his crew entered the canyon where the young woman claimed to have last seen her family without knowing that they ride into an ambush. Charity sat at Pete's table, entertaining the old man, while Cora kept an eye on Esther who just came from upstairs. Elder Thomas received the telegraph sent from the town amidst the fresh dead bodies who they just scalped to make it look like a savage attack. Marlene tried to give Madame Georgina a hickey in the hopes of her letting go before she yet again succumbs to this strange new feeling. Continuara manana

Junior Hostboard Member immortaljoe's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Doth the lady protests too much Part 2

Yeah, I do like western settings, especially since they are rooted in history and various stock roles/archetypes that people adopt to keep themselves busy in town. As stated by others before, the Western is America's mythology. Thus, clergy wives fighting the wives of mobsters would fall into these sort of roles that somehow clashed with one another....especially if drinking and gambling were to get involved in the way of the Lord's good work.

That idea of Asian characters fighting that you mentioned intrigues me most. In terms of historical association, the popular imagery would have it that blacks were treated unfairly in the South but in the Wild West, it would seem that Chinese people got the unfair end of the deal with the railroads and the mob beatings and the laundry services. Essentially, the idea of a Chinese prostitute being blackmailed and going in to take her belongings back presumably before leaving even further west (for San Francisco, perhaps?) works tremendously here....especially if she wants to tear apart some ambitious, bosomy blonde who has left Georgina to start her own service. The conflicting racial element would not be unlike a black slave fighting her white mistress in the South before escaping her current predicament.

Anyway, I am more of a catfight fan so I think that idea could work in this scenario alongside things like titfighting.

I hope to see more from this.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by immortaljoe View Post
    Yeah, I do like western settings, especially since they are rooted in history and various stock roles/archetypes that people adopt to keep themselves busy in town. As stated by others before, the Western is America's mythology. Thus, clergy wives fighting the wives of mobsters would fall into these sort of roles that somehow clashed with one another....especially if drinking and gambling were to get involved in the way of the Lord's good work.

That idea of Asian characters fighting that you mentioned intrigues me most. In terms of historical association, the popular imagery would have it that blacks were treated unfairly in the South but in the Wild West, it would seem that Chinese people got the unfair end of the deal with the railroads and the mob beatings and the laundry services. Essentially, the idea of a Chinese prostitute being blackmailed and going in to take her belongings back presumably before leaving even further west (for San Francisco, perhaps?) works tremendously here....especially if she wants to tear apart some ambitious, bosomy blonde who has left Georgina to start her own service. The conflicting racial element would not be unlike a black slave fighting her white mistress in the South before escaping her current predicament.

Anyway, I am more of a catfight fan so I think that idea could work in this scenario alongside things like titfighting.

I hope to see more from this.
    An added element is, that unlike Euro-American prostitutes, Chinese prostitutes were less burdened with the social stigma and could easily marry away, hence where the blackmail comes in. There's an additional layer of added irony here, since in late 19th century and early 20th century China or India, people of different backgrounds had more connections with each other than they do now, by which I mean a white adventurer (British, American or French, a few Germans and Russians) working for an Asian pit master wasn't a curiosity. Racism, sadly, did play a factor, though it has to be noted, slaves of African origin to a smaller extent got to Asian empires as well, Macanese traders owned them, the first non-Japanese samurai under Nobunaga was also a former slave, gifted to him by the Portuguese. In a similar fashion, the Japanese outcast helping Perry open the country was first found and enslaved by the First Nation. I'm fully aware of the shifts in power dynamics, but these were true as well. Prostitution was used by the Japanese post commodore Perry to gather intel and influence locals, during WWII the Japanese have operated brothels in San Diego and Mexico in an attempt to turn as many sailors as possible. There's a lot to incorporate, given interest in the subject. I'm a catfight fan myself, but I do do requests and expanding my creative horizons is always a joy

Junior Hostboard Member dfoulup's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been enjoying the story and look forward to additional parts as you can write them. The story is a bit choppy since the various paragraphs are quite short and things take place between them. Still there is a great deal of information hidden in this 'fiction' and I can see the work you've put into researching it.

So far this forum doesn't seem like the proper place for this story (not a lot of titfighting or sexfighting) perhaps literotica.com might be an alternative or even storiesonline.net. In any case, I do look forward to additional parts and maybe even additional sex! Thanks for posting such an interesting tale.

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dfoulup View Post
    I've been enjoying the story and look forward to additional parts as you can write them. The story is a bit choppy since the various paragraphs are quite short and things take place between them. Still there is a great deal of information hidden in this 'fiction' and I can see the work you've put into researching it.

So far this forum doesn't seem like the proper place for this story (not a lot of titfighting or sexfighting) perhaps literotica.com might be an alternative or even storiesonline.net. In any case, I do look forward to additional parts and maybe even additional sex! Thanks for posting such an interesting tale.

I usually don't write short paragraphs, but as I said in the disclaimer, I do deal with a family emergency, which is sometimes better, sometimes worse, hence why it doesn't contain dialogue, also unlike my style. I tried to compress the plot points into this one, but part 3, which I'll publish shortly will only be about the sexfight between the two main characters.