Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rp ?

Hi there,
    I'm looking for rp partner who share my "fetish".
    I have no limit, I like equals and endless fight, all body part comparisons and test of strength, I'm in gore, blood too and even worst.
    I'm a symetry fetishist so you can't affraid me.
    Just one thing : I'm french Guy so be tolerant with my shity english

You can join me on trillian : yrtemys
    Or/and on vk as : cliker

My sexfight stories favourites are : Shak's stories like Dezerai and ccfight's stories

Thank for reading this little text and see you soon !

Ps: I love write stories too but as Im french, my text are in french and my english is too poor for translate th?me... Maybe one day

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rp ?

Quote Originally Posted by cliker View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for rp partner who share my "fetish".
    I have no limit, I like equals and endless fight, all body part comparisons and test of strength, I'm in gore, blood too and even worst.
    I'm a symetry fetishist so you can't affraid me.
    Just one thing : I'm french Guy so be tolerant with my shity english

You can join me on trillian : yrtemys
    Or/and on vk as : cliker

My sexfight stories favourites are : Shak's stories like Dezerai and ccfight's stories

Thank for reading this little text and see you soon !

Ps: I love write stories too but as Im french, my text are in french and my english is too poor for translate th?me... Maybe one day
    Mon fran?ais est tr?s merde aussi, mais qu'est-ce que vous cherchez specifiquement? Batte/Lutte de sexe, Lutte physiquement, peut ?tre tout? Batte de sexe est pas ma fort? malheuresement, j'ai de competence dans des battes physique. En con?ernant de se se batter avec finir ? morte, c'est quoi de "plus mal"? Torture? Il y'a des topics necrobabes pour les histoires avec mortes, j'ai recemment ?crit l'un. Beaucoup des gens ici se favoriser les opponents symmetriques, n'avez pas peur.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Merci pour la r?ponse rapide et en fran?ais en plus !
    C'est pour ?a que j'ai sp?cifi? quelle genre d'histoires j'aimais ici. Dezerai, bring it on... Si tu as lu ces histoires tu devrais comprendre ce qui m'int?resse surtout dans les sexfight.

Pour le gore c'est plut?t de la torture mutuelle. Wesker18 sur deviantart ?crit les meilleures je pense : Wesker18.deviantart.com

Enfin quant ? la sym?trie, je suis heureux d'apprendre que les gens d'ici aiment ?a
    Maybe we could continue in english as this forum is american, its me who must adapt my langage am I ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Merci pour la r?ponse rapide et en fran?ais en plus !
    C'est pour ?a que j'ai sp?cifi? quelle genre d'histoires j'aimais ici. Dezerai, bring it on... Si tu as lu ces histoires tu devrais comprendre ce qui m'int?resse surtout dans les sexfight.

Pour le gore c'est plut?t de la torture mutuelle. Wesker18 sur deviantart ?crit les meilleures je pense : Wesker18.deviantart.com

Enfin quant ? la sym?trie, je suis heureux d'apprendre que les gens d'ici aiment ?a
    Maybe we could continue in english as this forum is american, its me who must adapt my langage am I ?
    Sure, but I've find it easier to explain certain fetishes if a word escapes one, in their original language Any RP fans out there? In this topic alone there are people who're into symmetry fighting, as for gore... I truly think it's more necrobabes territory. Even though I did just write a story there, it's not my cup of tea, nor is sexfight that much for that matter. It's good that you posted your Trillian (as for VKontakte... from experience, there are things you can trust Russians on, there are others you can't, personally I'd never sign up, too close to criminal hackers) as it's policy here to earn 10 comments before being able to post a private message.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    Sure, but I've find it easier to explain certain fetishes if a word escapes one, in their original language Any RP fans out there? In this topic alone there are people who're into symmetry fighting, as for gore... I truly think it's more necrobabes territory. Even though I did just write a story there, it's not my cup of tea, nor is sexfight that much for that matter. It's good that you posted your Trillian (as for VKontakte... from experience, there are things you can trust Russians on, there are others you can't, personally I'd never sign up, too close to criminal hackers) as it's policy here to earn 10 comments before being able to post a private message.
    You know, gore and blood are not my favourite... Just I like the reciprocity when two women deal bloody and gore damage too each other so sometime it's good.

But clearly I prefer body part test of strength and and staring contest.
    Weirdest is, better is ahah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, gore and blood are not my favourite... Just I like the reciprocity when two women deal bloody and gore damage too each other so sometime it's good.

But clearly I prefer body part test of strength and and staring contest.
    Weirdest is, better is ahah
    Le plus bizarre, le plus mieux is best translated as the more weird, the better it is Do you mean stare down, s'installer de peur dans qqun? My ex used to say, staring down the other is the first way to deter the other from fighting you, the second is psychological warfare, and the third is physical strength.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the staring contest its the intensity of test of the Will between two persons that is awesome. And the more close the better it is (better like that ? )
    In a fight, the Will fight between two opponent is very important and the mutual hatred too. I prefer hatred than love. Love is clearly different and not appears in my fetish.
    But you know, my tastes are so complicated and my english so poor so I cant clearly develop it now but i'll do on an other thread later.
    I hope you understand me I Try my best ahah

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In the staring contest its the intensity of test of the Will between two persons that is awesome. And the more close the better it is (better like that ? )
    In a fight, the Will fight between two opponent is very important and the mutual hatred too. I prefer hatred than love. Love is clearly different and not appears in my fetish.
    But you know, my tastes are so complicated and my english so poor so I cant clearly develop it now but i'll do on an other thread later.
    I hope you understand me I Try my best ahah
    I don't fault you for it personally, I know from first hand experience that French dubbing (and mutually butchered pronunciations) make for a lax approach in retaining a different language. Your tastes are not unique in that they're complex, most of us are beyond the garden variety. If you would write in the other topic that I linked, more can learn your expectations and engage in role play.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    I don't fault you for it personally, I know from first hand experience that French dubbing (and mutually butchered pronunciations) make for a lax approach in retaining a different language. Your tastes are not unique in that they're complex, most of us are beyond the garden variety. If you would write in the other topic that I linked, more can learn your expectations and engage in role play.
    Do you want to talk about the other thread where a Guy ask for rp ? This thread is old and all guys are gone arent it ? Do you think I must write in these two thread ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

salut !
    I am french too
    I could be interested, especially with a french so it could be more easy. I never experiment RP but I would like to try it and create 3d models (maybe you know my work) to represent the rival.
    But I am not into blood or gore, but sexfight, hairpulling, titfight in pantyhose or stockings
    send me an Mp

In french:
    je pourrais etre interess?, surtout avec un fran?ais ce qui serait bien plus facile. Je n'ai jamais fait de RP mais j'aimerais bien essayer et creer des models en 3d (tu connais peut etre mes travaux) pour representer les rivales.
    Je ne suis pas dans le gore ou le sanglant, mais sexfight/hairpulling, titfight en collant ou bas.
    envoi moi un message priv?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast