Rp ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Rp ?

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Rp ?

    Rp ?
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for rp partner who share my "fetish".
    I have no limit, I like equals and endless fight, all body part comparisons and test of strength, I'm in gore, blood too and even worst.
    I'm a symetry fetishist so you can't affraid me.
    Just one thing : I'm french Guy so be tolerant with my shity english

    You can join me on trillian : yrtemys
    Or/and on vk as : cliker

    My sexfight stories favourites are : Shak's stories like Dezerai and ccfight's stories

    Thank for reading this little text and see you soon !

    Ps: I love write stories too but as Im french, my text are in french and my english is too poor for translate thème... Maybe one day

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cliker View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for rp partner who share my "fetish".
    I have no limit, I like equals and endless fight, all body part comparisons and test of strength, I'm in gore, blood too and even worst.
    I'm a symetry fetishist so you can't affraid me.
    Just one thing : I'm french Guy so be tolerant with my shity english

    You can join me on trillian : yrtemys
    Or/and on vk as : cliker

    My sexfight stories favourites are : Shak's stories like Dezerai and ccfight's stories

    Thank for reading this little text and see you soon !

    Ps: I love write stories too but as Im french, my text are in french and my english is too poor for translate thème... Maybe one day
    Mon français est très merde aussi, mais qu'est-ce que vous cherchez specifiquement? Batte/Lutte de sexe, Lutte physiquement, peut être tout? Batte de sexe est pas ma forté malheuresement, j'ai de competence dans des battes physique. En conçernant de se se batter avec finir à morte, c'est quoi de "plus mal"? Torture? Il y'a des topics necrobabes pour les histoires avec mortes, j'ai recemment écrit l'un. Beaucoup des gens ici se favoriser les opponents symmetriques, n'avez pas peur.

  3. #3
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Merci pour la réponse rapide et en français en plus !
    C'est pour Ça que j'ai spécifié quelle genre d'histoires j'aimais ici. Dezerai, bring it on... Si tu as lu ces histoires tu devrais comprendre ce qui m'intéresse surtout dans les sexfight.

    Pour le gore c'est plutôt de la torture mutuelle. Wesker18 sur deviantart écrit les meilleures je pense : Wesker18.deviantart.com

    Enfin quant à la symétrie, je suis heureux d'apprendre que les gens d'ici aiment Ça
    Maybe we could continue in english as this forum is american, its me who must adapt my langage am I ?

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cliker View Post
    Merci pour la réponse rapide et en français en plus !
    C'est pour Ça que j'ai spécifié quelle genre d'histoires j'aimais ici. Dezerai, bring it on... Si tu as lu ces histoires tu devrais comprendre ce qui m'intéresse surtout dans les sexfight.

    Pour le gore c'est plutôt de la torture mutuelle. Wesker18 sur deviantart écrit les meilleures je pense : Wesker18.deviantart.com

    Enfin quant à la symétrie, je suis heureux d'apprendre que les gens d'ici aiment Ça
    Maybe we could continue in english as this forum is american, its me who must adapt my langage am I ?
    Sure, but I've find it easier to explain certain fetishes if a word escapes one, in their original language Any RP fans out there? In this topic alone there are people who're into symmetry fighting, as for gore... I truly think it's more necrobabes territory. Even though I did just write a story there, it's not my cup of tea, nor is sexfight that much for that matter. It's good that you posted your Trillian (as for VKontakte... from experience, there are things you can trust Russians on, there are others you can't, personally I'd never sign up, too close to criminal hackers) as it's policy here to earn 10 comments before being able to post a private message.

  5. #5
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    Sure, but I've find it easier to explain certain fetishes if a word escapes one, in their original language Any RP fans out there? In this topic alone there are people who're into symmetry fighting, as for gore... I truly think it's more necrobabes territory. Even though I did just write a story there, it's not my cup of tea, nor is sexfight that much for that matter. It's good that you posted your Trillian (as for VKontakte... from experience, there are things you can trust Russians on, there are others you can't, personally I'd never sign up, too close to criminal hackers) as it's policy here to earn 10 comments before being able to post a private message.
    You know, gore and blood are not my favourite... Just I like the reciprocity when two women deal bloody and gore damage too each other so sometime it's good.

    But clearly I prefer body part test of strength and and staring contest.
    Weirdest is, better is ahah

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cliker View Post
    You know, gore and blood are not my favourite... Just I like the reciprocity when two women deal bloody and gore damage too each other so sometime it's good.

    But clearly I prefer body part test of strength and and staring contest.
    Weirdest is, better is ahah
    Le plus bizarre, le plus mieux is best translated as the more weird, the better it is Do you mean stare down, s'installer de peur dans qqun? My ex used to say, staring down the other is the first way to deter the other from fighting you, the second is psychological warfare, and the third is physical strength.

  7. #7
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    In the staring contest its the intensity of test of the Will between two persons that is awesome. And the more close the better it is (better like that ? )
    In a fight, the Will fight between two opponent is very important and the mutual hatred too. I prefer hatred than love. Love is clearly different and not appears in my fetish.
    But you know, my tastes are so complicated and my english so poor so I cant clearly develop it now but i'll do on an other thread later.
    I hope you understand me I Try my best ahah

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    122
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cliker View Post
    In the staring contest its the intensity of test of the Will between two persons that is awesome. And the more close the better it is (better like that ? )
    In a fight, the Will fight between two opponent is very important and the mutual hatred too. I prefer hatred than love. Love is clearly different and not appears in my fetish.
    But you know, my tastes are so complicated and my english so poor so I cant clearly develop it now but i'll do on an other thread later.
    I hope you understand me I Try my best ahah
    I don't fault you for it personally, I know from first hand experience that French dubbing (and mutually butchered pronunciations) make for a lax approach in retaining a different language. Your tastes are not unique in that they're complex, most of us are beyond the garden variety. If you would write in the other topic that I linked, more can learn your expectations and engage in role play.

  9. #9
    Junior Hostboard Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    12
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?

    Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    I don't fault you for it personally, I know from first hand experience that French dubbing (and mutually butchered pronunciations) make for a lax approach in retaining a different language. Your tastes are not unique in that they're complex, most of us are beyond the garden variety. If you would write in the other topic that I linked, more can learn your expectations and engage in role play.
    Do you want to talk about the other thread where a Guy ask for rp ? This thread is old and all guys are gone arent it ? Do you think I must write in these two thread ?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    422
    Credits
    0
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Re: Rp ?


    Members do not see advertisements
    Rp ?
    salut !
    I am french too
    I could be interested, especially with a french so it could be more easy. I never experiment RP but I would like to try it and create 3d models (maybe you know my work) to represent the rival.
    But I am not into blood or gore, but sexfight, hairpulling, titfight in pantyhose or stockings
    send me an Mp


    In french:
    je pourrais etre interessé, surtout avec un français ce qui serait bien plus facile. Je n'ai jamais fait de RP mais j'aimerais bien essayer et creer des models en 3d (tu connais peut etre mes travaux) pour representer les rivales.
    Je ne suis pas dans le gore ou le sanglant, mais sexfight/hairpulling, titfight en collant ou bas.
    envoi moi un message privé

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.