It's been a few months since I last met a couple and I have to be honest at this point, since I'm feeling some frustration with all this. The purpose of my
meetings is to find rivals to fulfill the desire shared with my husband to have a sexual fight with another couple. But when they heard about it, they fled immediately.

My name is Jennifer; I am a publicist, I am 27 years old, hair long and brown, brown eyes, 5´6, 121 weight pounds, contoured legs, curvy ass, big round
breasts, athletic body and shape thanks to the gym. My husband David is a sound engineer, he is 30 years old, dark hair, brown eyes, 5`9, 170 weight
pounds, normal body but stylized due to the daily use of weights.

We do not have children for now.

We have been fond of sex fights since we were boyfriends and much more now that we are married for three years. In fact, we had our first experience
with a couple one a half year ago, I found our opponents in a night club, which I used to frequent in search of rivals who had our same interests. I must
point out that this experience was very exciting and definitely contributed to our married and sexual life.

Returning to the present, today in the morning and while I was having breakfast, I read in the newspaper about a nightclub that had reached certain
popularity in the city due to the good music and the guaranteed fun, every weekend.

Immediately I thought to go alone on Saturday night, maybe I would find rivals there and I think my plan would be a total surprise for David, therefore
I did not mention anything about it in the following days.

When I arrived on Saturday night, the underwear I chose was a bra, panties and black cotton stockings. Then I covered my body with a tight dress of
the same color, to the set I added a pair of shoes with high heels. Good makeup and proper hairstyle were the perfect complement to look elegant
and insinuating.

Before leaving home, I told David that I would go out that night with a group of friends so I should not wait for me awake. My husband had no qualms
about it, since I knew that some Saturdays I needed some time with my fun companions.

Then, I went to our car that was parked in the garage, when leaving the property and after a short trip, I arrived at the address indicated. Then I placed
myself in the parking lot of the enclosure, it was in that place that I realized that I had arrived a little early but this last one did not matter to me since
the anxiety and the nervousness that I felt at that moment, made me obviate everything else.

As I approached the front door, I saw a young and stocky doorman of about twenty-five years old, who was charging his entrance to the place.
Once inside the premises I could see that it was quite spacious and nice since it had a dance floor surrounded by mirrors and tables while the bar
was at the other end of the room, I must point out that it was very well stocked.

At that time of night, I could estimate that there were equal numbers of men and women. Then, I moved quickly to take a seat at a table and when
I did, a young man approached and I asked him for a glass of whiskey. Two hours later, the club was completely crowded with people and the dance
floor was full of couples. As the clock went on, I tried to inspect the place carefully to find what I wanted but I did not succeed, so slowly I began to
disappoint the place and the objective I was looking for. There were too many young people swarming around me, who asked me to dance but
politely refused them telling them I was waiting for someone.

Time was passing, I was about to stand up and leave the place when suddenly and without warning a man and a woman sat at my table. They presented themselves as Samuel, 35 years old, athletic body, brown, green eyes, 5´9, 170 weight pounds; and Carla, brunette, 25 years old, 5´6, 121 weight
pounds, athletic body and fit.

I introduced myself to them and immediately felt empathy for these two strangers, we asked for a few glasses of whiskey and then started a nice talk
about our interests. At one point in the conversation, I asked permission to go to the bathroom. As I walked across the dance floor towards the restrooms,
it took me a few seconds to adapt my vision to the low luminosity that part of the room had.

It was so that when I arrived at the women's bathroom I was able to make sure that it was a gay club, since there were two girls who were around
22 years old, who were kissing and hugging each other with great frenzy while their tongues were being rammed and They rolled up like they were
fighting. In addition each one used one of his hands to frantically rub the sex of the other, which produced intense moans in both but the latter were
silenced by the loud music that came from the ballroom.

When I left the bathroom, I kept walking and when I got back to the table, Samuel and Carla were still there drinking their drinks. As I sat next to them,
my mind still could not get the image of those two girls, much less the loud moans that issued and that would undoubtedly lead to a total and pleasant
orgasm. just at that moment I could feel my sex was completely soaked and my clitoris felt hard as a rock.

I tried to disguise my condition in front of my new friends, asking an innocent question about the bathrooms.

"In the bathrooms, these guys have a great time, right?"

Samuel looked at me for a moment and then laughed, crossing a mischievous glance with Carla. He then told me that the people who regularly
attended this place were a mix of curious, gay and bisexual heterosexuals.

Then he asked me:

What are you looking for here?

"I'm looking for a couple that has the fetish of sexual fights," I answered immediately.

"Carla and I, we are bisexual," Samuel answered and then added:

"But we are also adventurous."

Samuel's comment produced a brief silence at the table, then we looked at each other and laughed heartily, making the atmosphere lighten
considerably. The joy continued accompanied by good music and a large dose of alcohol.

Suddenly, Samuel asked:

Are you looking for a cockfight for your husband and a sexfight for you?

"Of course" I responded automatically and influenced by the liquor.

This same state, made me tell you that David and I had only fought sexually only once against another couple and that on that occasion,
we had lost both, but still wanted to keep trying.

At the end of my address, Samuel replied:

"Carla and I have fought against other couples on several occasions and we have enjoyed it a lot," is not that right honey?

Carla raised her glass and grinned mischievously and then added:

"Yes of course. Then he asked me a question I did not expect:

Would you want to fight sexually with me?

"Sure," I answered with conviction.

We continued drinking and every minute that passed I felt that my disinhibition was growing dangerously. I even mentioned that my husband
had a penis 6´0 long and 2´0 thick and his head was quite large.

This last confidence made me commit an act of total disinhibition, since I asked Samuel:

How much is yours?

"It's long and thick," Carla said quickly, adding:

"I do not think your husband has a chance with Samuel"

"We'll see," I replied somewhat annoyed.

At that moment, Samuel told me:

"I show you my penis if you show me your sex."

I thought the idea was great, because at that point I let myself be carried away by the excitement and alcohol, so I told them to look under the table,
when I lowered their heads I pulled up my black dress slowly checking that no one was looking for then lower my soaked panties. While their heads
were under the table, I was sure that my thick, lush sex with curly dark colored hairs would stun Samuel and Carla.

Samuel was the one who first raised his head, his face had a slight smile, it was then he said:

"You're soaking wet"

"Oh, you are," added Carla, returning to her upright position.

Then Samuel asked me to look under the table and when I lowered my head I could see his penis 6´5 long and 2´0 thick. I shuddered to see him,
invading an unbridled desire to grab him and lick him with my mouth, but in the end I was able to control myself in time because my will still resisted
in reaching total disinhibition. I decided at that moment to turn my gaze to see no more that seductive organ and it was then that I could observe that
Carla was not wearing panties, her thick sex of dark and smooth hair seemed to me a worthy rival for mine.

Upon returning to the table, Carla consulted me:

What did you think of our sexes?

"They are promising"

When could we fight? Samuel asked me.

"This very night," I answered a little dizzy.

We stood up and left the club quickly, it was midnight and it was cold. The low temperature caused my body and my mind not to be controlled by alcohol.
Then we went to my vehicle asking Samuel to drive, so we headed towards my home. During the trip, we almost did not exchange a word and only from
time to time my instructions to the driver of how to get to my property were heard.

When we got home we noticed that the lights on the second floor and the exterior lights were off, only those on the first floor were on. Then Samuel
commented:

"I think your husband fell asleep"

Upon reaching the entrance, I used my keychain to activate the electronic gate, which was opened. Then Samuel entered the vehicle in the garage.
Upon descending, I whispered to my companions:

"Silence, follow me

Upon entering the property we walked stealthily through the main room and then up the stairs to the door of the matrimonial room. When we opened
the door, we entered my companions and me, in silent.

It was then that we saw David asleep on the bed. Then I went to one end of the room and lit the pedestal lamp, which lit the whole room.

At that moment, Samuel swiftly took off his shirt and jeans leaving only a black boxer, in which clearly stood his erect penis.

Then I went to David and removed the blanket that covered him, he was totally naked and his penis was limp and helpless. Then I could see that Carla
began to undress, then I did the same until we were totally naked one in front of the other.

At that moment, Samuel exclaimed:

¡You have the same measures!

We looked and found that it was true, our tits were the same size, 36D cup and our bodies had the same dimensions.

"Do not think you'll win this, bitch," growled Carla.

"I'm anxious to prove it to you, bitch," I replied excitedly.

Then I realized that David had woken up, when he saw our guests next to the bed, he got up scared. I quickly approached him and I calmed him down,
telling him softly that I had found rivals for that night.

Then Samuel took off his boxer and then approached David with his penis fully erect, in a clear sexual challenge. My husband, seeing him, advanced
towards him and stood face to face. They had the same height and the same weight. When they stared into each other's eyes I could see that David's
penis was fully erect.

Thus, both penises were aimed directly at each other.

Suddenly, Carla shouted:

"Come on, love, beat him, your penis is better"

"Come on darling, show him who is the best man," I encouraged my husband.

Excited by our encouragement, they approached each other until the heads of their penises touched, then I could see that Samuel's penis was longer
but the head of my husband's penis was larger.

"Love, you have it longer," Carla warmly stoked.

"Honey, you have a bigger head," I replied euphorically.

At first, their erect penises were touched subtly to then begin to rub, they did not use their hands, so they let their penises fight for themselves.

Their penises fought, rubbing each other up and down. Although my husband's penis was smaller I must say that he was fighting pretty well,
moving along the rival penis with great intensity.

This show turned out to be quite erotic and exciting for us, the women.

Once the rub was over, their penises began to smack, which produced a sound very particular throughout the room.

In spite of how painful it was to see them in action, they continued repeating their blows over and over again, until their dicks acquired a reddish
coloration mixed with the sweat of battle.

In this point of the fight, both men stopped because to the pain and the fatigue. After a few minutes, both returned to the fight, this made us
to encourage them again.

They continued for a few more minutes until the gesture of pain in the faces of the fighters had become totally evident.

Then suddenly, David exclaimed:

"Stop, Stop," walking away from the battle for a moment.

"It seems that Samuel's penis is better," Carla said ironically.

"No way," David replied. I just need to rest a moment.

It was so that after a lapse of time, David brought his penis back to the fight.

Both fighters presented a notorious mixture of tiredness, panting and gasping breath, pain and excitement.

"Surrender," Samuel gasped as he sought to force an orgasm on his rival.

"Never," my husband replied in a choked voice, trying the same thing.

Then Samuel, in a desperate act, wrapped his arms around my husband emulating a bear hug. With this strategy, he would reduce the space available
between their penises with what would exert greater control over the fight.

My husband, upon realizing this plan, immediately imitated this strategy.

They were holding each other and their reddish penises were fighting in a small space that could hardly be seen by Carla and me. This new scenario
generated a greater rub and a greater amount of moans.

They kept fighting in a reduced way when suddenly David changed his strategy and aligned the head of his penis against the head of Samuel's penis.

I must assume that David thought that his head being bigger, would give him some advantage since he could use it to rub the force more of his rival.

Seeing what I was trying to do, I immediately encouraged him:

"Come on love, use the head of your penis, it's bigger," I shouted excitedly.

"Honey, resist, your whole penis is better," Carla replied encouraging her man.

Their penises were rubbed vigorously along their axes, while they maintained an iron bear hug. Apart from the fatigue and sweat, their moans really
made us presage that the end inevitably approached.

Suddenly, Samuel growled:

"Oh no, no, it can`t be", raising his head and closing his eyes.

"Cum for me," David yelled euphorically.

"Come on darling, hold on, please," Carla said desperately.

"You already have it, love, make him cum", I encouraged my man excitedly.

Samuel's face showed the effort he made to resist the arrival of orgasm, also his body was constantly shuddering and his moans had become very loud.

Although David was not left behind, as it also showed signs that his orgasm was approaching.

Samuel continued to resist for a few more minutes until he could not take it anymore and violently ejected his white milk, which fell directly on
my husband's penis.

David, feeling this warm fluid on his penis, also ejaculated his copious milk on Samuel's penis.

At the end of the penis fight, I noticed that both were quite exhausted and not only for the fight but for the orgasm. Then, swiftly Carla and I went
to hug them and bring them some towels to dry their bodily fluids.

After the wrestlers had a well-deserved rest, Samuel said:

"You beat me in a good fight, congratulations! But now I want to see my wife in action."

"It's our turn, bitch," Carla snapped.

"I'm ready, bitch," I replied.

I was so excited and I think Carla was too, especially after the big penis fight between our men.

Just at that moment, I felt I had to take the initiative so I went to bed and lay back dorsally and then open my legs in order to show my sex excited
to Carla. When she saw me challenging her in front of our men, she did not hide her displeasure at my audacity, for which she said irritably:

"Do not think that by showing your sex, you can defeat mine", whore

"Come here and show me what you have," bitch, I said in a defiant voice.

We looked straight into each other's eyes, then she imitated a "wrestling flight" called "the flying one".

Then I could feel her body crushing mine, starting our fight.

As she moved on top of me I could see that our hard and erect nipples and our aroused sexes were rubbing with great intensity,

Then I heard Carla saying:

"I have more body than you", bitch.

"Don`t dream, my tits and my ass are firmer", bitch. I snapped with great confidence.

My response made Carla push her tits back and forth making our nipples rub with great force, which at first seemed incredible to me but a few seconds later,
I felt a very different sensation, since both emit moans of pain.

Feeling the same thing that I had felt in my first sexual fight, that is, crushing my tits and rubbing my sex against another woman produced a sudden heat
that slowly started to travel all over my body.

Meanwhile, Carla growled:

"You feel it, my tits are crushing hard the yours”, bitch.

"My tits are tougher than yours, bitch," I replied with an angry voice.

I took advantage of that precise moment to push my body hard against Carla's, so that she could not avoid my onslaught for what fell dorsally on the bed,
then I threw myself on my rival crushing her tits with mine.

At that time, I could clearly see that Carla's nipples were fully bent, so the four hard and erect nipples began to rub together and in doing so each of us
moaned with intensity.

At that moment, I could understand the excitement that David had felt in his fight, I say this because I threw my arms around Carla imitating the bear hug
I had seen in the fight of penises. And it could not be otherwise since she did it too.

So I took advantage of whispering and asking in his ear:

Do you want to give up, bitch? "

"Never, my tits are going to defeat yours, bitch," Carla snapped furiously.

Despite being focused on my struggle, I could hear that our men, they encouraged us just as we had done with them in their penis fight.

"Come on Jenny, love; give him hard, your tits are better, "shouted excited David.

"Come on Carla, you have it, it's yours, defeat it," Samuel said euphorically.

After a while of crushing our tits together, we felt frustrated that our tits fight did not have the expected result as it seemed a draw.

This situation led us to discuss again.

Do you feel my nipples destroying yours? Carla scoffed.

"I feel that mine do not bend so much," she replied angrily.

As our titfight continued and it was not possible to conclude who was the winner, it was at that moment that Carla exclaimed in frustration:

"Come on, Jenny. Show me what a woman you are, let's have a sexfight".

"Of course I'm going to show you, Carla, who kind of woman I am, so let's start," I growled frustrated.

When I lifted my body, I could see that our men were standing and placed on both sides of the bed, watching us very excited. In that, I turned my gaze
to Carla, then we stared into each other's eyes and then faced each other in the middle of the bed.

In that instant, we opened our legs and approached each other until they were intertwined as if they were two crossed scissors, our sexes were united with
each other. Feeling that our clitoris brushed, instinctively we began to move our hips to achieve the maximum possible rub, it was so with each pelvic
movement our moans of pleasure rumbled throughout the room.

We were fighting for a few minutes until Carla suddenly knelt on the bed and pulled my body to her, and grabbed my ass with both hands. Immediately,
I knew I had to do the same, now our bodies were kneeling and hugging each other and holding our asses, which gave us the support necessary for our
sexes to rub more intensely.

As we moved our bodies up and down, our tits and sexes began to rub hard causing them to crush and moisten respectively. This produced the inevitable
moans which mixed with expletives.

"You'll see who's the best woman and I bet you're very wet," she said, moaning exhausted Carla.

"There is no doubt who is, I think you are also and it shows that you are a vicious bitch," I replied in a choked voice.

As we were very close to each other, I could see that Carla's eyes were almost closed so I assumed that inside she fought hard to control the burning
sensation that came from her crotch.

I should point out that I was also fighting against that same feeling.

We continue fighting for a few more minutes until Carla suddenly collapsed dorsally on the bed. I took advantage of that moment to jumping on her and
so stay in the top position.

"Now I have you and I'm going to make you cum hard, bitch," I growled exhausted and excited.

"Fuck you”, bitch. Moaned with weariness and contempt Carla.

In that I felt that I had let myself be carried away by the excitement and the advantage of the superior position since I was suddenly on the verge of orgasm,
it was then that I used all my concentration to control my breathing. I continued fighting but this time regulating the intensity, I think Carla noticed this
strategy so she began to move her hips frantically trying the maximum rubbing of our sexes, but at the same time I could feel Carla's body trembling
violently.

At this point of the fight, the sweat traveled our bodies copiously while our initial hairstyles had become a tangle of hair that covered our faces almost
completely.

Our breaths had become panting, which indicated the degree of fatigue we had reached. Besides, I was sure that David and Samuel, sensed that the
end was coming either for one or the other.

It was for this reason that I used my last strength to irritate Carla.

Then with a troubled voice I said:

"I feel as you're about to cum," bitch.

Meanwhile, Carla with a panting voice answered:

"Well, I do not know where you got that from ... Oh, oh, oh stop please, I can`t resist anymore," she moaned desperately.

In that I could feel that Carla's sex had a devastating orgasm since her vaginal fluids completely splashed me. The latter made me not resist more
so I cum copiously leaving my sexual fluids in their sex.

My body fell exhausted next to Carla. After a moment in which we tried to return to normal, I could feel my husband hugging me and congratulating
me for the victory.

We both had achieved it, we were the winners of our respective sexual struggles.

The next day, along with Samuel and Carla, I accompanied David -who was driving our car- back to the place where I had met our rivals. Before we said
goodbye to them, we promised them they would have their revenge.

THE END