Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 5

The end of the mother's match for those who've been hanging on waiting...

Links to earlier parts
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 1
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 2
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 3
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 4

BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 6
    BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 7

All the characters and their names in the following story are fictional and over 18. I hope you enjoy reading the Boarding School Queen titfighting and sexfighting series. ? Ragnar0k

Chapters 1 through 4 are all available under my pen name here:

The HUGE list of female rivalry's erotic stories

----------------------------------------------------------------

Amazons of Mars and Manga comics

...and if you enjoy my style of writing why not check out my publications here: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Ragnar0k

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Rachel and Diana stood recovering their breath the daughters couldn’t help noticing how much their mothers remained in full sexual flush, swaying slightly after the torrid, orgasm-inducing melee that had just taken place. That Diana had come off much worse was not much in doubt however, as her red and swollen vulva testified. As experienced sexfighters themselves, both younger women knew it was in Rachel’s best interest to deny Diana any time to recover from the heavy reaming she had just received. But Helen’s mother held back and couldn't resist taunting her rival.

“Well Diana, a lucky escape I must say. Such a pity that your feeble attempt at revenge is doomed to fail!”

“Ahaha – sorry bitch to disappoint you but this won't be over until I claim what’s rightfully mine!”

“I swear this time you will lose badly. And then I will humiliate you in front of your blonde brat of a daughter!”

“Don’t talk utter crap! Fact is, your own precious little love is about to find out just what a weak slut her mother really is!”

Rachel was fired up now to finish Diana off before the blonde’s sexual energy recharged, and stepped towards her rival, arms raised, fingers outstretched in challenge. Diana seemed just as keen to engage so both women reached high and entwined their fingers, arms straining in a classic test of strength before they slammed into each other, breast to breast. Although the big dildos clashed, they were mostly redundant for now as the women battled for control, pushing more tightly together, groaning as they felt the size and power of each other’s dense titflesh coming into play once more.

Helen and Laura watched spellbound as their mothers leaned into each other and twined their leading thighs while each pushing a trailing leg back to anchor a foot on the carpet for balance. They began to mash their engorged, highly sensitized tits together maliciously as renewed sexual tension coursed through their bodies and their opposing arms began to tremble. Locked hands were gradually forced down to their sides as their jugs battled for mastery of each other, rubbing and grinding, erect nipples raking and stabbing until they became one big undulating, sweaty mass of throbbing flesh.

Helen hissed encouragement as her mother leaned in and her boobs finally compressed Diana’s, forcing her gasping rival to take a couple of shaky steps back. But the advantage was short-lived as the blonde quickly freed her hands and flung her arms around Rachel’s neck like a drowning swimmer cleaving to a lifebuoy in dangerous seas. After a fierce but inconclusive tussle the MILFs found themselves bent double in a mutual headlock, and from that unstable position it was only a matter of moments before they tumbled cursing to the rug.

To Helen’s delight her mother began taking control, gradually wrestling Diana onto her back, locking her rival’s right arm between her legs, forcing the left down with her hands in a textbook crucifix pin. But the struggling blonde refused to be dominated for long as she went straight for the escape button that her rival had carelessly left within easy reach of her right hand. Sliding her hand up to Rachel’s pussy, Diana moved her fingertips under the tight leather harness and began massaging her opponent’s swollen labia.

The dark-haired MILF’s head went back, and she moaned plaintively as strong fingers invaded her well-lubed slit, teasing the erect clit inside. Forced to abandon her hold, Rachel pivoted her body, losing vital seconds before her scrabbling fingers found Diana’s pussy and she could rub and pinch the blonde’s clit in retaliation.

The sight was awesome: two hateful competing vixens, twisting and groaning together, soaked in sweat, driving one another steadily towards climax. Both women had completely forgotten about the dildos strapped to their hips as each concentrated on forcing the other to orgasm by finger power alone. Their hands moved up and down furiously as they each used two fingers on the others throbbing clit, their hands soaking with vaginal juice.
    Rachel was on the brink of orgasm, but knew Diana was being pulled along with her. The question was who could hold out longer... the answer came soon enough as cunt juice sprayed through both women’s pumping fingers and the overpowering scent of sweat and cum permeating the air invaded both daughter's keen nostrils.

“Nnnnnnhhh! ... aaaaaaahhhh!!!”

“Uuunnnnnghhh! … aaahhhh!... fuuuck!!”

In the confusion of climax neither woman retained control of her faculties but Diana fell into the better position now, and slid in behind Rachel who was lying sideways, one hand still clasped to her quivering pussy.

“Watch out for her!” Helen’s warning was a fraction too late as Diana caught Rachel in a sort of half nelson, anchoring one hand firmly in her mother’s bulging titflesh. Realising the danger she was in, the dark-haired MILF immediately began to kick and squirm against the firm tits pressing into her sweating back. But Diana used the painful claw hold on her bosom to keep Rachel effectively immobilized while her free hand reached down and guided the big dildo up beneath her opponent’s wide inviting buttocks. Nestling her crotch lower, Laura’s mother adjusted her hips to direct the phallus tip exactly where she wanted it, making sure that all the power in her heavy hips was behind the brutal thrust when it came.

Hearing her mother’s piteous gasps rent the air as her rectum was penetrated nearly made Helen cover her ears, and she glared hatefully at her half-sister who wore an enormous smirk as she watched Rachel’s predicament with undisguised glee. Leaning in, Diana whispering insults in Rachel’s ear as she began to slide the dildo in and out of her rival, picking up speed; the sound of bare slapping flesh growing louder and faster as she drove the massive ivory dong between her opponent’s quivering buttocks deeper... and harder. Meanwhile, she continued kneading her rival’s trapped breast, rolling and pinching the flesh around the nipple. Assailed from both sides, Helen’s mother found her powers of resistance waning rapidly, but worse was to come as Diana’s free hand found her exposed vagina and the vengeful blonde launched a simultaneous deep fingering attack.

“uuuhhhh!... ohhhhhhh!... ahhhhhhhh!!!... fucccckkkkk!!!”

As much as Rachel twisted and fought, she couldn't break free as her hated adversary rolled her over, crushing her tits into the floor until they suffered carpet burn: fucking her through a succession of mighty, shuddering orgasms; until Helen’s mother collapsed and lay beneath her opponent, panting and sobbing, hot juices dripping down her ass crack on to the wet rug below.

“Now, that’s more like it!” Diana laughed harshly as she pulled the dildo out and began unbuckling it. “But I hate to tell you bitch, this thing isn’t over yet. Not until I get payback in full.”

Rachel groaned as her rival rolled her onto her back again and began removing the harness attached to the dildo that now lolled uselessly on her own hips. Diana's lips curled in a sneer. “Let’s abandon these toys and finish this in the only proper way, woman to woman!”

The blonde rocked back on her knees and moved back to show that, despite everything that had gone between them, she was still prepared to give her rival a sporting chance. Rachel continued to lie shaking for several moments after Diana released her, her pussy still dripping hot thick cum after the humiliating defeat she had just suffered. But the dark-haired woman was canny enough to know she could still redeem the situation… if only her aching pussy could recover sufficiently before it went up against its rival again.

As the two MILFs knelt facing each other barely feet apart, their daughters were shocked to see how their massively swollen labia were hanging down now, literally drooling with sex fluids and caked with residue after the powerful orgasms each had already inflicted on her nemesis.

“This is the end bitch!” Diana snarled. “You’ll barely be able to crawl away once I’ve finished with you!”

“No fucking way. You’ll never replace me in this house – come and let me crush your weak cunt!”

With almost incoherent cries of rage they launched at each other for the final time, slamming together in a welter of sliding tit flesh, sweaty suctioning bellies and thrusting, quivering thighs. Down below their hairy pussies bucked against each other, slipping and sliding as they began to scrape and grind together mercilessly.
    Straining for a better purchase on each other’s writhing fuck lips Rachel and Diana abandoned the mutual bearhug, rolling on their backs instead and each grabbing a leg for better leverage. Helen and Laura now had a perfect view of their mothers’ cunts pounding each other in close-up as the realization dawned on both dutiful daughters that they were witnessing the final battle between the black-haired and golden-haired vaginas that had given birth to each of them.

Each MILF began to groan sensuously as she spread her legs wide in a desperate attempt to outflank her opponent’s straining fuck lips, their pussies making lewd smacking and sucking sounds as they humped each other relentlessly. Soaked vaginal openings quickly became sealed inside their own private vacuum, and a desperate tug of war ensued, as each muscular vulva strained to prise its rival apart, like juicy clams wrestling to extract the succulent pearl trapped inside. After all the punishment it had received, Helen was relieved to see her mother’s dark-haired pussy still pulsing equally against the golden-haired one; but she knew that there could be only one winner ultimately and, in the end, the stronger maternal vagina would have its rival at its mercy.

From that point, the struggle seemed to move rapidly towards its climax as both women threw their heads back and began to keen loudly, big breasts wobbling frantically on their heaving chests; gristly, squelching noises emanating from between their legs that could only signify last-ditch internal grappling and inner meat suctioning taking place.

"Yesssss!" Laura suddenly leaned forward excitedly as her mother made several powerful, twitching thrusts that soon had Helen's mother hissing in a peculiar way and quivering as if her pussy had received a mortal blow. Moments later Rachel’s eyes rolled back in her head and she began to jerk uncontrollably as cum started squirting out of her pussy. The exultant blonde quickly delivered the coup de grace, grinding her opponent’s clit piteously against her pubic bone with brutal finishing thrusts until Rachel let out a long, agonised moan and fell back at her rival’s mercy: defenceless, humiliated and completely exposed.

With a triumphal cry Diana heaved herself up, disengaging her conquering cunt with such sucking force that she was left gasping in exhilaration while her defeated rival reeled in pain. Stroking her breasts lasciviously, the blonde kneeled over her rival and stared down at the defeated quim as she admired her own handiwork. As Helen followed the victorious woman’s eyes the scale of her mother’s defeat sank in: it was apparent that towards the end, Rachel’s big labia had lost their struggle with Diana’s powerful fuck lips and now lay, turgid and sagging where they had been pulled, partly outside her bruised vulva, her blood-red clit which had shrunk to half its fighting size fully exposed.

It was clear that Helen’s mother would struggle to defend herself should the contest continue but Diana was no longer allowing her the option in any case. Falling on her opponent, the vengeful blonde began pinching and pulling the defeated woman’s nipples, then sucking and biting them until Helen’s mother screamed in abject unconditional surrender.

Cold revenge had been served, and a rivalry going back to before Helen and Laura were born had been settled dramatically in favour of Diana Symington Bailey, and at the expense of Rachel Brodie, who would now move out of the family home under the terms of the peculiar agreement that had been struck between the two old foes. With a heavy heart Helen began to comprehend just how deeply her mother had been wounded; and in the most primal way possible by an alpha female nemesis and bitter love rival no less. But Helen had more than her mother's fate to worry about as her half-sister's jibe cut through her thoughts and she looked up to see a smirking Laura waving the big double dildo in her direction.

"Wipe the tears away and get ready slut, its your turn next!"

End of Part 5
    Last edited by Ragnar0k; January 13th, 2019 at 08:13 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: BSQ Chapter 5 Mothers and Daughters - part 5

As much as I prefer draws I had a feeling Diana would win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Awesome! Glad Diana won and hope Laura wins as well!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sempai View Post
    As much as I prefer draws I had a feeling Diana would win.
    Sempai,
    Thanks for the feedback. Although the BSQ plot sometimes allows for draws, I felt that the story demanded a clear winner on this occasion - one woman's revenge motive being the order of the day. Clearly there will be fallout from this fight, and it remains to be seen what becomes of Diana and Rachel afterwards.

But first the daughters must proceed with their rematch and some readers may find it worth catching up with prior events when Helen and Laura first met in Edinburgh... I won't reveal how it ended that time

BSQ Chapter 2 Part 1 Edinburgh Excursion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko23 View Post
    Awesome! Glad Diana won and hope Laura wins as well!
    Rocko - glad you enjoyed it! Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Oh my !
    It was excellent !!
    So hot sexfight indeed !!

Be well my friend !! Be well and have fun...
    writing the next chapter !!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, eh?

Looking forward to see how Helen's own match goes, now that her mother has already received a nice, good dose of vengeance...

Great writing, as usual!

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Oh my !
    It was excellent !!
    So hot sexfight indeed !!

Be well my friend !! Be well and have fun...
    writing the next chapter !!
    Giannis - I'm thrilled that you enjoyed this part, knowing what a connoisseur you are of this story form! I should have time soon to finish this mothers and daughters encounter with the rematch between Helen and her half-sister Laura. No spoilers but it promises to be a helluva struggle.

R

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, eh?

Looking forward to see how Helen's own match goes, now that her mother has already received a nice, good dose of vengeance...

Great writing, as usual!
    Well, I guess you could say that Diana was a tad worked up about real or imagined slights in the past lol.

And yes, we'll have to see what happens in the second featured match on what is already proving to be a stressful day for the fabulous Brodie mother and daughter team.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    The end of the mother's match for those who've been hanging on waiting...

Realising the danger she was in, the dark-haired MILF immediately began to kick and squirm against the firm tits pressing into her sweating back. But Diana used the painful claw hold on her bosom to keep Rachel effectively immobilized while her free hand reached down and guided the big dildo up beneath her opponent?s wide inviting buttocks. Nestling her crotch lower, Laura?s mother adjusted her hips to direct the phallus tip exactly where she wanted it, making sure that all the power in her heavy hips was behind the brutal thrust when it came.

Hearing her mother?s piteous gasps rent the air as her rectum was penetrated nearly made Helen cover her ears, and she glared hatefully at her half-sister who wore an enormous smirk as she watched Rachel?s predicament with undisguised glee. Leaning in, Diana whispering insults in Rachel?s ear as she began to slide the dildo in and out of her rival, picking up speed; the sound of bare slapping flesh growing louder and faster as she drove the massive ivory dong between her opponent?s quivering buttocks deeper... and harder.

End of Part 5
    Fantastic writing. Looking forward for the next story

Senior Hostboard Member

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by underdweller View Post
    Fantastic writing. Looking forward for the next story
    I'd better get on with it then! Got a bit side-tracked with other projects during the holidays but Helen's big showdown with her half-sister's still to come!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k View Post
    I'd better get on with it then! Got a bit side-tracked with other projects during the holidays but Helen's big showdown with her half-sister's still to come!
    Yes, you'd better indeed!

Well chop chop, we don't have all year to wait for part 6 you know...