Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Brandi's opus part 21

Dear board members-

I was rather flattered when a character from chapter 19, Sister Grace Marie, was so well received. Indeed, some of you didn’t want me to let Grace be a “one and done.” Well, the more I thought about it, the more I realized Grace could easily handle another chapter.

With the help of a VERY BEAUTIFUL lady who goes by the name “Anna The Marine,” the lovely Grace enjoys a raucous, sexy chapter of life on the road under the Georgia night skies.

A thousand thank you’s to Anna for letting me do this!!!

I hope you will enjoy this chapter and, as always, comments are welcomed.

A.P.

For continuity’s sake, here’s a link to chapter 20
    Brandi's opus, part 20

BRANDI’S OPUS PART 21
    BY BRANDI KNOWLTON (A.PENMAN)

CHAPTER TITLE: GRACE: THE FINAL FRONTIER

THE PROFESSOR CONTEMPLATES THE MEANING OF HER LIFE

Professor Jacqueline Cara Taylor stood looking out a large window in the librarian’s office at Westlake Christian College for Women. Leaves of every possible variation of red, green, orange and gold color were falling to the ground. The arrival of Autumn, despite it’s always classic New England beauty, always managed to tug at her heartstrings…always made her feel sad.

Technically speaking, her life was back on track. As they say, “on paper” everything was just great. Smooth road ahead! Yet, her heart was heavy. Two days ago Chancellor Dominique had called her to inform her…

“Guess what? That crazy bitch ShaRee quit the order.”
    “What?” was all a shocked Professor Taylor could say as she put down the phone and immediately began to cry.

What was it with her? How could she possibly destroy two nuns’ lives? Whether she was correct or not, this was how Jackie felt. Talks with Brandi could only soothe her soul for a brief period of time. No mistake, she was indeed fortunate to have Brandi and her shoulder to cry on.. not to mention those big, soft tits from which the troubled professor could garner comfort and pleasure. Brandi was her “Angel” and she was deeply appreciative. Still, something just wasn’t right. She was depressed. And Jackie didn’t suffer from depression. No. This was the kind of hurt that sprung from self doubt. The odd thing was that, as mentioned before, this was a time of growth and development for Jackie. With Brandi’s help and expert guidance, she had morphed from a shy, awkward wallflower and transformed into a curious, fearless woman eager to grow and experience all that life had to offer.. and into a femme fatale willing to strip naked and meet a hot bitch body to body.

And while it seemed that life and it’s essence were right there in the palm of her hand, why could she not escape the doleful sensation that she could have done this better, or she should have handled the encounters with Grace and ShaRee better? WHY? And given these two recent disappointments, why would she trust herself and her life coping skills in any other life situation that might be intellectually and emotionally complex? This was truly a dilemma for the lovely professor.

Then one night in a chat with Brandi.

“Did you ever call that number?” Brandi reminded her.

And there it was! The following afternoon, after the professor’s last class, she rushed back to her apartment…

...267-555-9675…

“Hi! You’ve reached heavenly Grace. I can’t come to the phone right now. Please leave your name and number, and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can.”
    “Hi Grace. Umm.. It’s me, Jackie.. Professor Taylor.. uhh.. calling to say hello.” Slightly nervous about calling, Jackie hung up but resolved to try again later.

Then came more self doubt. What if Grace was still pissed off at her? What if she held Jackie responsible for ruining her life? What if the former nun was off in some dark, dank corner of the American Southeast languishing in squalor? What if she was regretting ever having known her? What if?…what if?

GEORGIA…WHERE NO NUN HAS GONE BEFORE

Off state route 13 in North Eastern Georgia, just south of the small town of Road in the Bend, Grace Marie LeBlanc down-shifted her buffed silver Harley-Davidson Softail and pulled into the parking lot of the “Happy Camper Lounge.”

A sign on the road three miles back promised “FOOD 3 MILES.” After a full day of no particular hurry riding, with numerous photo stops and the requisite number of pee stops, she’d worked up an appetite and a thirst that needed quenching. What better way to do this than to grab a burger and a beer at a colorful local watering hole?

It was about six-thirty PM when Grace sat her shapely ass down on a bar stool. A slightly rough looking but pleasant female bartender approached her.

“What’s your pleasure, honey?” she asked Grace. A luminescent smile with perfect teeth lit her pretty face. Grace folded up a menu and returned the smile.

“Is the ‘Happy Camper’ as delicious as it sounds?”

Grace questioned the tastiness of the bar’s namesake burger, returning the smile.

“Oh honey! It’s a really good burger! But you better be hungry ‘cause it’s tasty and big.. almost a half pound of beef with all the trimmings.. plus it comes with fries.” the sexy blond bartender pleasantly advised.
    “You’re a heck of a salesperson…miss…” Grace hesitated.
    “Oh please. Miss sounds too damn formal. I’m Tammy.”
    “Well Tammy, nice to meet you. Can I eat here at the bar? Is that OK.”

Tammy then rested her elbows on the bar and leaned in close to Grace, locking her pretty blue eyes with Grace’s dark eyes. Her voice softened a bit.

“I don’t usually let people eat at the bar. But I’m gonna make an exception in your case, honey.” Tammy’s words were sugar coated. Grace caught a gentle waft of her minted breath. It was exciting.
    “And why is that?”
    “Because I’m not sure I want to let you out of my sight. If you catch my meaning.”
    “Aww, Tammy. You’re sweet.” Grace said, bashfully.
    “You got a name?”
    “I’m Grace Marie. And, I’m flattered.”

Not feeling quite confident enough, Tammy fought off the urge to lean in just a bit further and plant a soft kiss on Grace’s full lips. But there was no doubt that she found this newcomer quite attractive. Instead, she excused herself and sent Grace’s order to the kitchen. In the meantime, she opted for pleasantries. Grace and Tammy made small talk as the lovely barkeeper tended to her and the two other women at the bar, while smoothly handling orders and mixing drinks for the servers. Eventually, she got busy enough that she could no longer pay special attention to the lovely Grace Marie. But ten minutes later.

“Here you go, Grace. Enjoy.” Tammy said as she set down a plate full of a tasty looking burger with fries in front of Grace.
    “Wow! This looks amazing.” Grace exclaimed in delight.
    “If you need anything else, just let me know, hon.”
    “I will, Tammy. Thank you!”

The blond bartender winked and then returned to her work.

The Happy Camper Burger was everything Tammy said it was, and more. Grace was delighted by how delectable it was. And the fries were like manna from heaven! Yum! She slowly but surely worked on them and washed them down with a second draught beer. Satiated, Grace then pushed her empty dinner plate away. Then…

“You look like you’re enjoying yourself.” A sexy voice came from Grace’s left, two bar stools down. She turned to see a lovely brunette with eyes almost as dark as hers. The woman smiled warmly at her. Grace’s first rule on her very first solo journey: Be wary of strangers.
    “I beg your pardon?”
    “You look like you’re enjoying the food, the ambiance and the pretty bartender who clearly likes you.” the woman pointed out.
    “Oh gosh.. I don’t know.. I..” Grace hesitated.
    “Can’t say that I blame her.. you are cute.” the woman gently persisted.

New to a free, unstructured lifestyle, Grace Marie LeBlanc’s protective radar was on alert. But when her eyes made full contact with this sexy stranger’s eyes, she felt a sudden calm and her deepest senses told her that this woman meant her no harm.. she bore no ill-intent. Grace could not suppress a smile. The lovely woman’s eyes seemed to twinkle. Then, without asking, she moved to the barstool next to Grace.

“Is this OK? Do you mind some company?” she asked.

Grace turned her body to the woman, giving her unspoken permission. The woman felt her throat lump and she felt her now nervous mouth go dry. She summoned Tammy for another round of draughts.

“Put your money away. This one’s on me.”
    “Thank you.” Grace accepted the woman’s kind offer of another beer.
    “Just don’t drink too much. It would be a shame to wreck that pretty silver ‘Softtail’ you rode in on.”
    “You saw me? You saw my Harley?”
    “I pulled in just a second after you did. Nice bike!” the woman said enthusiastically.
    “Thanks! It’s my first.”

Grace assessed the woman. She looked to be in her early thirties, about five feet five or six with dark brown hair that was a little past her shoulders and as mentioned, stunning dark eyes. A cursory look told Grace that she had a great body too. There was a worldliness about her that Grace Marie found quite appealing.

She was about to introduce herself when suddenly she felt an intrusive tap on her back. She turned to see a rather tough looking woman who was about five feet nine inches tall.

“Well now. What do we have here? Never seen you before.”

Grace had a bad feeling about this. The woman was bigger than her. She was rough looking and had an attitude that was not pleasant. But for some reason, she wasn’t afraid. She was extremely physically fit and strong. Indeed, she could bench press almost two hundred pounds. For the moment, she kept it polite.

“That’s because I’ve never been here before.”
    “So.. you just decided to stop in here and take in a little bit of the ‘local color.’ Eh?”
    “Something like that. Plus, I was hungry.”
    “Well honey, maybe I could show you some of the ‘local color.’ Just you and me. Waddaya say?” The woman smiled, revealing two or three missing teeth.

Grace was now sure that she could be in some trouble. She tried to remain polite, but sensed the futility in that.

“Well, I appreciate the offer. But I’ll pass.”
    “What? You sayin’ I’m not good enough for you, bitch?”

Grace turned around to face the obnoxious woman squarely. The woman she had been talking with now paid close attention. Her alert eyes scanned the nearby tables. She knew from experience that women like this one traveled in packs. She zeroed in on a table with two more women who were likely friends to this psycho bitch. At first she was concerned, but Grace didn’t seem to be intimidated.

“Here’s exactly what I’m saying. I’ll speak nice and slow so that you can understand. Thanks for expressing your disgusting, prurient interest in me. But I am NOT interested in hanging out with you, I’m not interested in talking with you and I’m definitely NOT interested in bumping uglies with you. So please, GO AWAY!”

Grace started to turn back but the now insulted woman grabbed her by her jacket in an attempt to pull her off of her barstool. Mistakenly, the larger woman figured that she’d have an easy time with Grace because of her height and weight advantage. But she didn’t count on Grace’s craftiness or her sturdiness or her strength. Grace shrewdly leapt high onto the woman, using her body weight to take her down and land on top of her. And then, it was on. She immediately started pummeling the woman’s leathery face with her fists. But the tough bitch managed to roll Grace and the two women locked up in a back and forth, screaming, cursing roll on the barroom floor. Grace’s friend at the bar kept an eye on them, and also on the woman’s two friends to make certain they didn’t gang up on Grace. But then, in the middle of the grunting, roll-around brawl came the sound of a cell phone ringing. It came from Grace’s purse.

“Hey honey, your cell phone is ringing.” the woman at the bar called out.
    “Can you answer it for me?” Grace called out.
    “OK…I guess.”

The woman carefully reached into Grace’s purse and removed her phone.

“Hello!”
    “Uh…hello? Hello.. Grace?” An uncertain voice came from a confused caller.
    “No. I’m not Grace… Hey honey, are you Grace?”
    “Yes… Ow, you bitch!!!” Grace screamed at her opponent.
    “Can I take a message for Grace? She’s kind of tied up right now.”
    “Fuck you! Skank bitch!!!” Grace hollered as she tore at her opponent’s hair.
    “What’s your name? So I can say who called.”
    “This is Jackie.. Professor Taylor.. What the hell is going on? I hear loud noises!”
    “Oh that.. Grace is in a bar fight right now.”
    “WHAT?!” Jackie cried out in shock.
    "Oh! Oh no no no!!” The woman cried out as another woman moved in to help her friend, starting to pound on Grace’s back. She then reached for a bottle in order to smash Grace over the head.
    “Grace’ll call you back, Jackie…I gotta go.”

After ending the call abruptly, the woman leapt from her bar stool, jumped over an empty table and caught the second woman’s hand on the way down, preventing Grace from getting a bottle over the head. With a judo style move, she bent the second woman’s arm back, painfully. This caused her to drop the bottle she had intended to use as a weapon. The woman reacted in pain and tried to swing a wild punch at Grace’s new friend. But the woman anticipated her and raised a hard knee into her stomach and a follow up knee to her ribcage, causing her to buckle up in more pain after she let her go.

“Let’s keep this fair, bitch” said Grace’s friend.
    “Fuck you, bitch!”

The woman started to move like she was going to ignore the warning. But then the pain in her shoulder and the other pain in her gut and right lower ribs made her cringe.

“One more move and I’ll show you what real pain feels like.” Grace’s friend warned.

She changed her mind and sat back down in order to soothe her discomfort.

“Wise decision.”

On the floor, things were going back and forth between Grace and the bigger woman she was fighting. It took a turn for the worse, however, when the nasty woman got on top of Grace from behind, fully intending to smash Grace’s beautiful face into the floor. But Grace caught a break when she once again underestimated how strong the former nun actually was. With the woman precariously straddling her from behind, Grace did a pushup that caused the woman to roll off of her, onto her back. She made eye contact with the woman from the bar who surreptitiously bent her arm and patted her elbow. Grace instantly understood. She raised her right arm and came down in a smooth arc, planting a powerful elbow smash into the woman’s gelatinous mid section. The bitch cried out in pain. Grace thought to herself that maybe if she’d bothered to do an occasional sit-up or crunch, it might not have hurt her so badly. Then, with the agility of a cat, Grace was on top of the larger woman and ended up pinning her shoulders with her body weight. The woman’s strength seemed to be drained and her breathing was noticeably hard. Quite simply, as Grace had suspected, she was out of shape. She had, in the past, used her size to intimidate. Grace understood this right from the start. She then grabbed a handful of her hair and cocked her right arm and fist, fully intending to punch her lights out. The woman saw the fist coming and reflexively shut her eyes. But nothing. She opened her eyes to see the fist just above her nose. Had it landed, she would have had a bloodied and broken nose for sure. Perhaps it was the nun in her, or the former nun, but Grace mercifully withheld what would have certainly been the knockout punch.

“We’re done here, right?” Grace asked.

Knowing she couldn’t win, her opponent nodded yes. “We’re done.”

Grace dismounted and then offered a hand to help the woman up. Both the friendly gesture and Grace’s strength surprised her. Grace then turned to walk away. Her friend from the bar met her with an enthusiastic high-five before they turned to head back to the bar. But the woman she fought wasn’t quite done.

“Hey, bitch!”

Grace shook her head as if to say “what now?” She turned around to face her.

“What, bitch?!” Grace responded.
    The woman nodded, with a partial grin. “You’re alright, bitch.” She then shouted to the bar. “Tammy. Give these two a round on me.”

Grace smiled and nodded, then turned to the woman who was now her friend. She smiled back. And then there was a spontaneous embrace. And for a few quick seconds, the two women felt the fullness of each others breasts. Grace Marie LeBlanc fondly remembered the sensation of tits meeting tits for the very first time. It was a sensation that would forever be burned in her conscious mind.

Back at the bar, the two women sat facing each other, knees touching, eyes fixed on each other. They spoke of what had just happened.

“Well Grace, that was a pretty stupid thing to do.”
    “Why?”
    “Well I hate to state the obvious, but that bitch is five inches taller than you, and probably fifty pounds heavier. You could have been seriously hurt, girl.”
    “Ah. I wasn’t scared.”
    “Plus, she had two friends. If they had ganged up on you things could have got nasty.”
    “I had a friend, too.” Grace said, looking directly into the lovely woman’s eyes with an obvious question on her mind.
    “Anna. Your friend’s name is Anna.”
    “Tell me something, Anna. I caught a fleeting glimpse of a large bottle headed toward me. But it never landed. Did you..?”
    “I took care of it.” Anna winked and smiled.
    “Like I said. I had a friend looking out for me. Thank you, Anna.”

Anna looked deep into Grace’s eyes and studied her face. Damn, she was beautiful! She felt her mouth parch once again so she took another swallow of beer.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Grace asked.
    “Well, like I said. You’re really cute, Grace.”
    “Aww…” Grace blushed a bit.
    “Actually, dear Grace, I’m trying to figure you out.” Anna said, like someone who was staring at an enigma.
    “There’s no mystery here, Anna. I’m just a gal on the road, having a good time and enjoying the scenery.”
    “Any particular destination?”
    “It’s not about the destination, Anna. It’s about the journey.”

Anna nodded, as she recognized a quote that, so many times in her life, applied to her. Could they be kindred spirits? Two women on the road to no place in particular? She reached for Grace’s hand, stroked it for a few seconds and let it go. Grace didn’t seem to mind.

“Still, there’s something about you that doesn’t quite add up.” Anna posited.
    “What do you mean?” Grace wanted to know.
    “How can I say this, Grace? You just kicked some ass! But I can’t help thinking that you don’t exactly fit into this whole roadside bar scene. No offense intended.”
    “None taken, Anna. This ‘scene’ is entirely new to me.”
    “I had a feeling it was.”
    “And may I say, Anna, that you’re an astute observer of the human condition.”
    “You see? That’s what I’m talking about!”
    “I don’t follow you.”
    “‘An ‘astute observer of the human condition.’ Nobody around these parts talks like that.”
    “Should I apologize for the way I talk?”
    “No! Goddammit! But there’s a wonderful back story to you. And I want to hear every word of it! Tell me who you are, sweet Grace!”
    “Anna, that’s a long story. And I’d rather not…”
    “OK, OK. I can take a hint.” Anna said. “But an incredibly sexy-sounding woman with a ‘professor’ in front of her name just called looking for you. What kind of woman keeps company with professors? By the way, Jackie sounded really concerned.”
    “Oh!!! Oh my God!, Jackie!” Grace gasped.

Anna picked up Grace’s phone and handed it to her.

“I get the sense that Professor Taylor is a significant person. You should probably call her, Grace.”

Anna felt a lump in her throat. It was the sensation of missing out on a truly beautiful life experience. Grace’s fondness for the professor was obvious. The likelihood of a romantic entanglement between them was high. It was apparent that they cared for each other. Anna didn’t want to throw in the towel, but what choice did she have?

“Will you excuse me for a few minutes, Anna?”
    “Go.” Anna nodded politely.

Grace took the phone, excused herself and trundled off to the ladies room for a modicum of privacy…

“Jackie! Hi honey!” Grace exclaimed, hearing the professor’s lovely voice for the first time in almost two weeks.
    “Grace! My word! You were in a bar fight!”
    “Oh, it wasn’t as bad as it sounds.”
    “Are you OK?”
    “Of course I’m OK. It was just a bit of a tussle with one of the local gals who thought she could take advantage of me because I’m not from around here. But we settled it.”
    “Are you hurt?” Jackie asked.
    “No. I’m fine.”
    “Exactly where are you?”
    “I’m in northeast Georgia. I stopped at a roadside bar, had something to eat and, well, you know the rest.”
    “Hmm…” Jackie paused. “Did you kick ass?”
    “Oh yeah!” Grace boasted. Then she heard the professor sigh deeply. “What’s on your mind, Jackie?”
    “I’m worried about you, Grace.”
    “Don’t be. I’m fine.”
    “I just feel like I’m responsible.”
    “For what?”
    “Grace! You left the life of a nun, and I feel like I pushed you over that edge.”
    “Oh no. Dear sweet Jackie. All you did was push me in the direction I wanted to go; the direction that I needed to go.”
    “You know, that’s exactly what Brandi said.”
    “You should listen to Brandi. She’s very wise for her tender years.”
    “Indeed, she is.”
    “I miss you, dear professor. But please don’t worry. I’m having the time of my life!”
    “Yeah, well, try not to get into anymore bar fights. Stay in one piece. And don’t call me for bail money!” Jackie teased.
    “I’ll do my best…OH, I almost forgot to tell you!” Grace said excitedly.
    “What?”
    “I traded in the Subaru for a Harley! I love it!”
    “You sexy vagabond slut! I love it too! I can see you cruising down the highway. ” a delighted Jackie squealed.
    “Oh Jackie, It’s wonderful! I’m having fun for the first time in years! Listen, I have to go. I’ve got a friend waiting for me at the bar.”
    “Is she pretty?” Jackie teased.
    “That’s none of your business, Professor Taylor.” Grace said.
    “I know, Grace…so, is she pretty?”
    “You nut! But since you won’t leave this one alone, she’s gorgeous, sexy, hot, smoldering, sultry, divine, stunning, breath-taking…”
    “OK! I get the idea!”
    “Did I miss any descriptives, professor of the english language?” Grace chided Jackie.
    No, you covered them all.”
    “KEEP IN TOUCH! OK, Jackie?”
    “I will.”
    “Do you miss me, Jackie?”
    “Of course I miss you, Grace. But.. you’re on a new life adventure. I admire your courage Grace.” Jackie said sincerely.
    “That means a lot to hear you say that, Jackie.”
    “Well then, I’ll leave you with the profound words of the great Greek philosopher, Giannis.”
    “And they are?”
    “Be well…have fun.”

When Grace Marie returned to the bar, Anna was not to be found. She scanned the room, thinking maybe she had moved to a table, but the sinking feeling in her gut told her otherwise. Anna’s jacket was gone. So were the keys she had set on the bar. Tammy the bartender had removed her glass. Grace managed to get her attention.

“What’s up, sugar?” Tammy asked sweetly.
    “The lady that was sitting here.. the one sitting with me.. where did she go?”
    “Well Grace, obviously she left.”
    “When?”
    “I don’t know.. maybe ten minutes ago.”
    “SHIT!!!” a disappointed Grace exclaimed.

Giving the bar glasses a quick hand towel dry, Tammy occasionally glanced in Grace’s direction. Sensing her chagrin, Tammy’s heart softened. She took a momentary break and went to check on Grace.

“How you doing, honey?”
    “I’m OK. Just a bit sad, I guess.”

Tammy then sighed and made a quick judgement call. She opted for being noble.

“Listen Grace. I was told to NOT say anything. But I just can’t sit here and watch you be sad.”
    “What are you saying, Tammy?”
    “I’m saying you should head down Route 13 South to Route 347. Take McEver Blvd to Peachtree Industrial Road. Then turn onto Shadburn Ferry Rd. which takes you directly to Shoal Creek Campground. I’m pretty sure that’s where you’ll find your friend Anna.”
    “Are you sure? How will I find her? It’s a campground. She could be anywhere!”
    “I don’t think you’ll have any trouble. She’ll probably be the only human there. We locals don’t do much camping this time of year when the nighttime temps are in the mid fifties.”

Grace was overjoyed!!!

“Tammy, darling. Will you please come here?”

The lovely blond bartender came directly over to Grace.

“Move in close, please.”

Tammy leaned in.

“Closer.. much closer.”

Pretty, blue-eyed Tammy moved in so close she was almost nose to nose with Grace.

“Is this OK?” Tammy asked nervously, like she was invading Grace’s personal space.
    “Perfect. Now, if you would be so kind, please do what you wanted to do when I first came in.”
    “Seriously? Gosh.. I don’t know.. I..” Tammy was very nervous at the idea.

Then Grace turned to her right and noticed that she had been sitting near the counter hatch. “What the hell. Why not?” she thought.

She smoothly dismounted her barstool, ducked under the hatch, moved behind the bar and aggressively swept the lovely bartender up into her arms. Tammy gasped as her smaller tits were engulfed into the lush, fullness of Grace’s tits. Her nipples instantly became rock hard. Her words came in short gasps.

“You’re.. you’re not supposed to..” she panted out of control. “..against.. against house rules.. no customers.. behind bar.. Grace.. it’s.. It’s against.. against the house rules..it’s…”

Even as she offered mild resistance, Tammy’s body yielded to Grace in the most exquisite embrace she could ever remember. She felt herself tremble with sexual desire. Even knowing that Grace would shortly be gone from her life, Tammy determined to have whatever portion of Grace that she could have in the time allotted. When she heard Grace utter the words “Shut up and kiss me,” Tammy melted. To hell with the rules! If this hot woman wanted to lock lips, then that’s what she was going to do. The two women’s bodies became one. And then, their open and hungry mouths met in wet, saliva coated passion. The kiss quickly became hot and chewy. Tammy’s arms wrapped around Grace’s upper body. She forced her tits fully into Grace’s tits, causing a muted grunt to escape from deep within the sexy brunette. When people in the bar noticed the unabashed, passionate kiss between the two beautiful women, they began to whoop, whistle, cheer and applaud.

“Goddamn, that’s hot!!!” came a woman’s voice from a nearby table.

Two women seated at the bar who didn’t know each other moved their barstools close and began to peck soft kisses on each other’s faces and fondle each other’s breasts. The cheers and whoops became louder as Grace and Tammy continued to kiss with unrestrained passion. Their tongues began to wrestle, inside and outside of their juicy mouths. Their bodies gently undulated together. After a full five minutes, the women separated. Tammy felt a familiar stickiness in her crotch. She knew that her jeans would be spotted, but she didn’t care. A kiss so hot-blooded was worth a touch of shame. A roar of applause greeted them.

“Sweet Grace.”
    “Yes?”
    “Well.. I was thinking. I know you have to go, but if you ever get back around here, maybe we could finish this.. just the two of us.. in private?”

Grace smiled broadly. “Count on it, Tammy.”

Grace removed herself from behind the bar, thanked Tammy once again and then left to find Anna.

It was a little after nine PM when Grace Marie LeBlanc smoothly banked a right turn off of Peachtree Industrial Road onto Shadburn Ferry Road. She had arrived ten minutes after park closing time so she had to carefully skirt around the unguarded gate. It was a little tricky, but she came out unscathed on the other side. She then came to a fork in the road. If she went to the right, she would eventually come upon the camping area with multiple groomed campsites.. the kind designed for the occasional campers. To the left, however, was the road that led down to the north shore of Lake Sidney Lanier. Taking this road had to be the correct choice. It was quite dark, so Grace proceeded with caution. At about ten miles per hour and a little over a half mile in.. nothing. It was starting to get chilly and Grace entertained thoughts of heading back. But as she looked ahead she noticed a slight rise with a gentle right curve. High above in the sky to her left, a gloriously bright full moon told her to keep going.. so she did. As she came to the top of the rise she looked down to see a broad stretch of beach. The moon lighting the water caught her eye first. It was spectacular! But Tammy was right. Not used to very cold weather, locals would certainly be skittish about camping out on such a brisk night. But in her bones and in her heart, Grace knew this was where Anna would be. Just up a bit was a paved path that appeared to lead down to the beach. Grace turned slowly and when she assessed a gradual decline she cut her motor and coasted toward the sand. She stopped and scanned. With the help of moonlight, she saw a silhouette of a motorcycle. Nearby was the remnants of a fire. As she was still a new rider, Grace didn’t want to risk riding in the sand. She put her Harley up just at the edge of the paved path, reached into her saddlebag for a small flashlight and opted to walk the rest of the way.

The campsite was just over thirty yards away. Grace picked up a bunch of dried wood along the way. At the campsite, she knelt down quietly and fed the fire. In a few minutes, the dried wood burst into flames. The bright glow from the campfire caused the woman in her sleeping bag to stir. Grace turned to look at the beautiful, moonlit lake. Suddenly, she felt a strong arm around her neck; tight around her neck.

“The Marines taught me how to sleep very lightly. I could kill you right now with a simple snap of your neck.” Anna pointed out as she loosened her grip.
    “Now why would you want to do that?”
    “Actually, I should kill that bitch Tammy for telling you I was here.” Anna released her hold on Grace’s neck.
    “Don’t blame her. I coerced her into telling me.”
    “Oh? And how did you do that?” Anna asked.
    “Well, first I swept her up into my strong arms, then I crushed my big soft tits into her slightly smaller but nonetheless luscious tits and then I stuck my tongue into her hungry mouth. Well, actually, it was the other way around. First she told me where to find you. Then, I did all that other stuff. I was just expressing my thanks.”
    “You’re a crazy bitch, Grace!”
    “Thank you!”
    “So, did you plant a big wet one on that woman you fought?”
    “I ain’t that crazy!”

They both laughed. And then things got quiet as the two women looked longingly at each other. Sparks from the fire danced on the night air as Anna and Grace moved in close to each other.

“Why did you come looking for me, Grace?”
    “Why did you leave me at the bar, Anna?”
    “Because. When I saw how you reacted to Jackie’s phone call and how important it was for you to call her back.. well, I started to feel like a third wheel. I felt like I was in the way. I didn’t want to have that feeling, Grace.”
    “Anna! I came looking for you! That should tell you something.”

Anna thought for a few long seconds.

“Who is Professor Taylor, Grace? And why do I feel like I’m competing with her?”
    “That’s a fair question. You were right, Anna. She’s very significant. But maybe not in the way that you think.”
    “I don’t understand.”
    “The professor and I shared one glorious weekend together. That was two weeks ago.”
    “Ah…and there it is. The night of hot, womanly passion.”
    “It was a little more than just the passion, Anna…the hot sex, if you will. For yours truly, it was a whole lot more.”
    “Please continue.” Anna was now absorbed in the story.
    “How can I put this?” Grace measured her words carefully. “I was living a lie, Anna. And that one amazing weekend I spent with the professor opened my eyes. I realized that my existence was shallow. I wanted something new.. something with adventure and unique experiences! That’s how I ended up on the road.”
    “This Professor Taylor must have one powerful pussy!” Anna wryly observed.

Grace smiled and nodded.

“Let me put it this way. If it wasn’t for Jackie, I would never have had the courage to come looking for you. That ‘powerful pussy’ of hers just pointed me in the direction I needed to go.”
    “So, Grace. What was this ‘lie of a life’ you were living?”
    “That’s the part I’m hesitant to tell you about.”
    “Why?”
    “Because I’m afraid that you might run away screaming.”

Anna looked deep into Grace’s eyes and caressed her face.
    “I’m too far gone for you to run away, Grace.”
    “Are you sure about that?”

SEX ON THE BEACH, UNDER STARRY GEORGIA SKIES

On a moonlit night on a beach in Georgia, Grace Marie LeBlanc braved the cool night air, stood up by the warmth of a fire and stripped naked. Anna looked on in amazement. Her normal breathing became slightly animated. She could feel her pulse quicken. She could feel all of her womanly parts tingle.

“Oh my God! How beautiful you are, Grace Marie!” Anna exclaimed.
    “Speaking of God, Anna, here’s the part about me that you need to know.”

Anna’s interest was peaked. “I’m listening. But bear in mind Grace, I’ve been around the block a time or twelve. Practically nothing surprises me anymore.”
    “This might startle you a bit.”
    “Go on. I’m listening.” Anna was enthralled. But it was getting harder to concentrate with Grace’s fabulous nude body standing before her.
    “About two weeks ago, the good Professor Taylor and I attended a conference together. We shared a room in a hotel near Boston. On the first night, we got into a heated argument which led to a fight which gradually progressed to a nude fight which ultimately ended up in an all night sexfight/fuck fight. Well, next day, instead of returning to the conference like we were supposed to, we stayed in the hotel room and fucked our brains out.. all day long.”
    “Well, Grace, that sounds like great fun! Nothing wrong with that.”
    “It was…AMAZING!!! Except for one thing.. it was a religious conference and at the time, I was a member of the Sisters Of Mary’s Indulgences.”

“WHAT?!!!” Anna shrieked.
    “I was a nun at the time. I’m not anymore. Two days after, I made a big life decision.. to quit the order. I decided that I didn’t want to live that phony, regimented life anymore. That’s how I came to be here, dear Anna.. standing naked on a beach, in the moonlight, wondering if you still want to fuck me.”

Anna’s eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped in mild shock. After a few seconds, she sighed and regained her composure.

“Are you OK with all of this, Anna?”

Anna shook her head slightly, sighed and smiled. She licked her lips and flashed Grace a sly grin. In five more seconds, Anna was just as naked as Grace. Grace took a sharp breath in. Now it was her turn to stand in awe of Anna’s exquisite body. She immediately noted the Marine chick’s full bosom and how evenly matched they were.

“Oh my!!!” Grace declared, feeling her desire rise. “OH MY!!!” she reiterated.

Then, under the moonlight on a beach in northern Georgia, Grace Marie and Anna came together body to body for the first time. Their mouths met in a full kiss. Both women became lost in the sensations of their pressed together skin. The kiss broke off and they looked deeply into each other’s eyes.

“So.. Anna. I take it you’re OK with what I just told you.”
    “Of course I am. But I was worried for a bit.”
    “About what?”
    “Well, I was afraid you were going to tell me that you used to be a man.”
    “Oh my god NO!” Grace said, shocked. They both broke into laughter. Then Grace rolled her luscious big tits into Anna’s knockers.
    “These are all woman, lady!” she said teasingly.
    “Indeed they are!!!” Anna moaned.
    “It’s getting a bit cold, Anna.”
    “Oh yeah. Shall we?”

Anna gestured to her sleeping bag.

“Really? The two of us? In that sleeping bag?” Grace seemed uncertain.
    “Sure! Why not?”
    “Are we both gonna fit in there?”
    “Well, we’re gonna have to keep our bodies nice and tight. If we do that, I think we’ll manage just fine.” Anna teased.
    “Oh, I don’t know, Anna. That’s the kind of thing that could lead to slow dancing.” Grace said, seriously. Then she cracked up in laughter.
    “You crazy bitch!” Anna observed.
    “That’s an old catholic joke.”
    “Ahh..I understand.” Anna grinned, feeling her sexual excitement slowly building.
    “So. If we get into that sleeping bag, there will be ABSOLUTELY NO SLOW DANCING! Understand?”
    “Yes Grace. I promise. No slow dancing.”
    “Good!”
    “What about fucking?” Anna playfully asked.
    “Fucking is fine. We can do that.”

Lying on their sides inside the sleeping bag, they stretched out full length and worked themselves into a tight body press. They warmed each other with their soft, naked skin. Grace lifted her right leg and wrapped it tightly around Anna’s left leg. She felt Anna’s arms encircle her waist and squeeze, then moaned as Anna’s smooth, tight belly pressed against hers. She could feel their navels align. Both women positioned their breasts for full contact. Nipples mated with nipples in a playful duel.

“Ugghhh!!!” Grace gasped.
    “Ohhh!!!” Anna moaned.

Both women consciously strived for maximum contact between their lust crazed bodies. Anna then sealed off Grace’s mouth in a kiss that was, at first, rather gentle. But as they continued to kiss and roll their tongues, restraint abandoned both women. Breaking off the fervid kiss, breathing heavily, Grace fanned the flames with a request to Anna.

“My pussy needs some warming up, Anna.”
    “Hmm…I believe I can help you with that, Grace.” Anna teased.

In a syncopated roll that took the tight fitting sleeping bag with them, Anna came down fully on top of Grace. Grace wasted no time locking Anna’s other leg into a vice grip. She then tilted her pelvis up, offering her pussy to Anna. The nubile former marine deftly shifted her hips and masterfully guided her thick pussy into a luscious meeting with Grace’s cunt.

“Aggg!!!” Grace gasped at the full kiss of Anna’s thick labia.

There was very little room to maneuver in the confines of a sleeping bag that was made for one person so the two overheated occupants had to keep their movements close and tight. Anna moved her pussy in a slow sensuous grind. Grace responded, keeping her movements precise.

“Ugghhh!” Anna groaned.
    “Sweet Jesus! That feels so good!” Grace exclaimed.

With Anna’s lips at her neck, Grace Marie LeBlanc took a moment of reflection. Her eyes beheld a glorious night sky with more stars than she had ever seen before. The moon had continued it’s arc and was now almost directly above. Anna sensed that Grace had gone somewhere, mentally.

“What’s the matter baby? Is everything OK?” she asked as her pussy continued to rhythmically ride Grace’s thick labia. Grace sighed, returning her attention to the lovely woman on top of her.
    “Oh Anna. I’m on a beach on one of the most gorgeous nights I’ve ever seen! The sky is full of millions of stars and the moon is lighting the lake and I’ve got a fantastic woman on top of me, fucking me sooo good! What could be better?”
    “Indeed! But stay with me Grace. It’s more fun when two people are fucking.”
    “Um. Maybe you need to see things the way that I’m seeing them, Anna.”

Grace then aggressively rolled Anna onto her back. With an impressive sense of rhythm, she kept her pussy passionately pumping into Anna’s succulent anatomy. Anna’s gaze immediately fell upon the deep, dark night sky that was illuminated by trillions of stars. Grace was right. It was an astonishing night!

“Holy shit! This is so cool! I’ve never seen so many stars! Wow!”
    “Watch for shooting stars.” Grace suggested.
    “I will. I will!”
    “Keep an eye out for UFOs too!”
    “I’ll watch the skies, Grace. But you better shut up and fuck my pussy!” Anna suggested through increasingly heavy breathing.

Grace squeezed Anna’s tits together and forced her nipples into Anna’s, sending a shockwave of pleasure through her.

“Oh FUCK!!!” Anna cried out.

The women became silent for several minutes. All that could be heard was the mutual soft moans of two impassioned women and the muted tones of flesh on flesh. With each increasingly hot stroke of Grace’s cunt on hers, Anna felt her mind meshing the carnal sensations with the aesthetic of the night sky. Grace was SO FUCKING RIGHT! This was other worldly! Her body was fucking a beautiful woman while her mind was floating amongst the stars.

“Oh Grace! Damn!”

Anna’s hands moved up and down Grace’s back. They came to rest on her firm ass and her fingers dug in. Her head snapped back as Grace gently bit her neck and shoulder.

“I’m fucking!!!…Fucking under the stars, Grace! I’ve never done this before! This is fucking unbelievable!!!”
    “Keep your mind in the stars, Anna. But your body belongs to me.”

Grace’s fuck stroke deepened and her pace quickened. When she could take her mind off the billions of stars above her, Anna wondered when their clitorises were going to come out to play. That question was soon answered when she felt the penetration of Grace’s turgid clit as it slid past her outer pussy lips.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm.” she moaned.

Their aroused pussies now seemed fully mated. Anna shifted ever so slightly.

“Oh!!! Oh fuckkkkkk!” Grace yelped as her shaft met Anna’s throbbing clit. Deep inside their sweltering pussies two clitorises began to rub and wrestle.

Anna had to look away from the wondrous night sky. She needed Grace’s lips and tongue. Grace was happy to oblige her. As their mouths sealed and their tongues entwined, the intense fuck between these two women moved past sensual and entered the level of savage. Nothing was genteel anymore. Grace and Anna began to wrestle back and forth furiously as the now sweat-soaked sleeping bag clung to their backs. The shared vituperations of “fuck me bitch” went back and forth as tits smashed and nipples fenced and belly slaps became more fervent. But it was the furious body lock and the sex war between their cunts that was delivering the two women into the gravity free night. Forcing their bodies into each other with reckless abandon, Grace and Anna knew their moment was near.

Now on top, and with every intention of staying there, Anna turned up the already scorching heat. Despite the restrictions of the sleeping bag and the slickness of two sweat drenched bodies, Anna thrust her cunt into a utopian fusion with Grace’s cunt. She felt the painful pleasure of fingernails digging into her ass as Grace bucked her pelvis up. She matched the move and felt the explosion of cum from her lover’s cunt. In two seconds, Anna’s cum soaked cunt erupted in response. She collapsed. She was exhausted and, she guessed, dehydrated too. But she was also in a suspended state that felt like zero gravity.

Grace stirred. Her eyes opened.

“Do you feel it, Anna? We’re floating amongst the stars!”
    “I feel it, Grace.”

THE END
    Last edited by apenman; December 7th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.

Hostboard Member AnnatheMarineChick's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Brandi's opus part 21

Utterly perfect!!!! A great chapter and that ?Anna? character was a cool customer!!! Loved every part of this chapter! Well done Sir! Use me however you want! And I know how that sounded and I meant it!

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's opus part 21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnatheMarineChick View Post
    Utterly perfect!!!! A great chapter and that “Anna” character was a cool customer!!! Loved every part of this chapter! Well done Sir! Use me however you want! And I know how that sounded and I meant it!
    Anna,

WHEW!!! Thanks for the quick response and, once again, WHEW!!! (wipes his brow, sighs in relief).

Doing something like this with someone else's character/alter-ego and with the level of sexual intimacy involved, brought with it a bunch of negative thoughts like "What if she hates it?" and "What if she dosen't like the way I portrayed her?" and of course, "What if I fuck this up completely?"

Your response was uplifting, to say the least.

Thanks again, lovely lady!!!

A.P.
    Last edited by apenman; December 6th, 2017 at 01:12 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member 44automag's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Fan-damn-tastic!

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OH YEAH........Christmas came early!

I just finished my finals and now I can catch up on some a my deliciously debased reading. So I open up Hostboard and what do I see........
    BRANDI'S OPUS TWENTY ONE!........and-and.........Sister GRACE MARIE is BACK!!!
    Dang Brotha-Man.....you shoudn'a.......I almost feel like this was for me! (I know, all us addicts have a warped sense of reality). But warped or no, later on tonight, I'ma sit down and indulge!
    But I have one question?
    What if the wonderfully manipulative Sister ShaRee is commissioned to go re-recruit Sis Grace back in Holy Order of the Sister Indulgences...and somehow in this hot sexy little tangled web the lovely Professor Jackie T get's caught in da-middle???
    Just a thought!
    Keep writin' my Man......an' I'll keep readin'

Shak

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's opus part 21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shak7 View Post
    OH YEAH........Christmas came early!

I just finished my finals and now I can catch up on some a my deliciously debased reading. So I open up Hostboard and what do I see........
    BRANDI'S OPUS TWENTY ONE!........and-and.........Sister GRACE MARIE is BACK!!!
    Dang Brotha-Man.....you shoudn'a.......I almost feel like this was for me! (I know, all us addicts have a warped sense of reality). But warped or no, later on tonight, I'ma sit down and indulge!
    But I have one question?
    What if the wonderfully manipulative Sister ShaRee is commissioned to go re-recruit Sis Grace back in Holy Order of the Sister Indulgences...and somehow in this hot sexy little tangled web the lovely Professor Jackie T get's caught in da-middle???
    Just a thought!
    Keep writin' my Man......an' I'll keep readin'

Shak
    Brother Shak!

Once again you bring a hearty laugh to my morning. Rest assured, you were a big part of my decision to bring back the "happy to be free and sinnin'" former nun, Grace Marie so..."clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth."

Right now, before I write myself too far afield with all of these interesting side characters, I have to figure out a way to bring this story back to the lovely titular character, Brandi.

However, as mentioned before, Professor Taylor is going to have her own series of adventures. Who knows? Perhaps a sexy return visit with Grace might take place.. only Grace decides to surprise Jackie with the now equally free and ready for anything ShaRee? And all three of them jump into bed for a tasty "Jackie sandwich." Hmmm....I like the sound of that.

But I gotta say, that hot Marine Chick she met on the road did a lot to free Grace's mind and show her the way to "enlightenment."

A.P.

Senior Hostboard Member calla242's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i was hoping of a "JB57 proud connection" like Brandi and Denice had in BRANDI'S OPUS, PART 13 BY BRANDI (by a.p) but the fantastic setting made that unnecessary. thanks again ap for this wonderful story

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by apenman View Post
    Brother Shak!

Once again you bring a hearty laugh to my morning. Rest assured, you were a big part of my decision to bring back the "happy to be free and sinnin'" former nun, Grace Marie so..."clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth."

Right now, before I write myself too far afield with all of these interesting side characters, I have to figure out a way to bring this story back to the lovely titular character, Brandi.

However, as mentioned before, Professor Taylor is going to have her own series of adventures. Who knows? Perhaps a sexy return visit with Grace might take place.. only Grace decides to surprise Jackie with the now equally free and ready for anything ShaRee? And all three of them jump into bed for a tasty "Jackie sandwich." Hmmm....I like the sound of that.

But I gotta say, that hot Marine Chick she met on the road did a lot to free Grace's mind and show her the way to "enlightenment."

A.P.

I have seen the light!!!
    ShaReee is Free
    Grac-eee is Free
    Jackie Teee is Free
    And when Gods feminine triumvirate get together in an AP style......Moulton Hot, Lava filled, Smokin-Bakin', Sexy-Rakin', Ass-Shakin', Menage Trois
    WE WILL ALL BE FREE!!!!
    Can't wait for #22

Shak

Senior Hostboard Member
    Brandi's opus part 21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After reading this way hot story.
    The ending was sweet, super hot.
    I wished I had became a park ranger.
    Doing my rounds, and walking up on what
    these two women were doing together. WOW.

Thanks A. Penman

HB Forum Owner
    Brandi's opus part 21

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calla242 View Post
    i was hoping of a "JB57 proud connection" like Brandi and Denice had in BRANDI'S OPUS, PART 13 BY BRANDI (by a.p) but the fantastic setting made that unnecessary. thanks again ap for this wonderful story
    Dear Calla242-

Honestly, I couldn't figure out a way for them to "scissor" in the confines of a sleeping bag. But like you correctly stated, the setting was integral to the love scene. I'm glad that you enjoyed the story and thank you for your kind words.

I did have to go back and re-read chapter 13 to understand the "JB57 proud connection" reference, however. (Smiley face).

Regards,
    A. Penman

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    After reading this way hot story.
    The ending was sweet, super hot.
    I wished I had became a park ranger.
    Doing my rounds, and walking up on what
    these two women were doing together. WOW.

Thanks A. Penman
    DC-
    I had indeed toyed with the idea of having a hot park ranger (like Bernadette the security guard) stumble upon Anna and Grace...but the story started to go in a different direction. Oh well.

Thanks,
    A.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast