Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile Tender Tits on the Block

The following is a commission I had recently. I was so pleased with the result that I wanted to share this with you all here. My client described a world in which people decide to settle their differences with erotic combat (I know, hot right?) so I ran with it. If you enjoy this story and would like your own commission, please send me a personal message or visit my profile on fiverr, clairebear500. (One more post and I will get to actually link you to my fiverr account.)

Also, please forgive the sloppy formatting. This forum isn't friendly to copy-paste documents...)

Enjoy, darlings!

Tender Tits on the Block

By Claire Bear

Jerry had been looking forward to the game all week; his boss had been riding his ass, the boy needs braces, and his wife had invited his mother-in-law over for the week and all of it had nearly driven him up the wall. The football game had been the only thing keeping him from losing his mind. So when the doorbell rang on Sunday morning, his heart dropped, knowing that something was going to take his game away from him.
    But when he answered the door, his spirits lifted, as did the front of his robe; Standing in front of him, wearing low cut tops and cut off denim shorts, stood Sarah and Renee, the bustiest women on the block.
    ?Hello there, Jerry,? Sarah said, leaning in the doorway. Her massive mane of red hair framed her lovely, pale face. Freckles dotted that face, down her neck, and all the way down to the tops of her breasts.
    Renee on the other hand, had fair, clear skin and more round features; her dirty blonde hair held up in a bun and her thick black glasses added to these features, making her look like a sexy librarian.
    ?Hope we aren?t bothering you,?Renee said. ?We noticed Annie?s car was gone and we thought we should ask you this without her around.?
    Oh Jesus, Jerry thought, this isn?t good.
    ?Can we come in?? Sarah asked, pushing by him, not waiting for a reply. Soon the women were on the sofa, looking up at him. He locked the door and sat down. ?So, where is your Annie??
    ?At church?? He said, staring straight at the pale, freckled breasts. ?With Joe and Sue.?
    ?Good.? Renee leaning forward. His eyes went from Sarah?s breasts to Renee?s, her cleavage mesmerizing. ?Because we need your help.?
    Sarah leaned forward as well, holding her breasts up with her arms in that subtle way women do when they want attention. And in that moment, Jerry knew what Sarah was going to say before she opened her mouth.
    And he grew hard.
    ?The two of us are going to have a titfight.? Sarah said. ?And we want you to be our judge.?
    Jerry sat in silence for a moment, seeing now how the two women were vying for his attention without a single word. Their breasts heaved and pressed together as they waited for a response, occasionally shooting a glance at the other.
    Suddenly his thoughts flew to Annie and how much she despised seeing titfight updates on facebook.

?I mean seriously,? she had complained about a month ago, ? when will women stop acting like children and just solve their problems like adults??
    ?Well I suppose they are, in a way.? Jerry said, feeling the venom of Annie?s gaze on his back. ?You know,? he said backtracking, turning to engage her. ?I mean it is only something grown women can do.?
    ?That?s bullshit, and you know it.? Annie said. ?When I was in highschool--?
    ?You lost a titfight to Jenean Bintz.? He said, losing his patience. ?But then again, you shouldn?t have been fighting over a guy as dumb as Billy Collins.?
    Annie crossed her arms over her chest and scowled. She was very well developed, but nowhere near as heavy and round as the two women sitting in front of him now.
    They were new to the neighborhood--only a year in-- but he had noticed the two buxom beauties that summer while he mowed his lawn. He had been forced to observe them through subtle glances only, but a glimpse of heaven is better than nothing at all.

?Well?? Renee said, putting a hand on his thigh. Suddenly he realized the danger of this situation.
    ?Why me? Why now?? he said, hoping to buy some time so he could get his senses under control.
    Sarah smiled and put her hand on his other thigh. Then she told her side of the story.

Sarah and her husband Willard had been on the block for over five years and it was widely agreed that she was the block queen. She had hosted all of the block parties at her house, headed the neighborhood Secret Santa and the bookclub. And anytime one of the other women on the block had felt things weren?t going well or could use a shake up, there would be a competition.
    As per the rules of society, these competitions or erotic duels could take many forms; erotic wrestling, catfights, sexfights, or as was the case for the women on the block, titfights.
    Sarah had participated in all of them and had reigned over the block well.
    That was until Renee had come home from college. Renee was only eight years Sarah?s junior, but something had happened to her overseas and now she was quite the alpha.
    She had come in from a day at the gym to find Willard sitting out on the sundeck, looking over the fence at the the blonde tease; she was doing yoga in a skimpy bikini right in the middle of her yard. Sarah looked closer and saw a few of Renee?s younger brother and his friends pushing their faces against the upstairs window as well as another man two houses down peeping over the fence.
    ?Having fun, Will?? Sarah asked, grabbing him by the bulge in his pants. He jumped in surprise and flushed with shame.
    ?She is impressive, I?ll give her that.? Sarah said. ?Used to be she wouldn?t even go swimming without two shirts on. She must have gotten a good education in Europe.?
    Willard nodded. Sarah took him upstairs for his punishment; they had a very strong relationship and didn?t begrudge the other for ogling others. But if they were caught, they would fight it out in the bedroom with straps and gags.

Renee interrupted Sarah?s story.

?What can I say? I was a late bloomer. I learned a lot overseas.? And Sarah hijacked the story.
    It was true that she had been a late bloomer; though she had large breasts and a gorgeous figure, it had been mostly frumpy sweatshirts and jackets and she had graduated highschool with her virginity intact.She had witnessed many erotic contests between girls in her class--considered a rite of passage nowadays-- but had never been in one herself. Her mother had sat her down before leaving college and explained to her that she may be challenges and that it was a part of every woman?s life.
    ?You?ll just need to be ready, sweetie.? Her mother said.
    ?Jesus, Mom.? Renee said, almost as if she were being given ?the talk?. ?Just because everyone does it doesn?t mean I have to.?
    But that had been before her trip to Amsterdam where she had see women competing in windows, on display for the world to see. She and her girlfriends had gone in to watch, high on life and weed.
    It had changed her life; in the red room, covered in red satin and light, she had watched two women nearly destroy one another with only their breasts the night had been so exciting that she had found her fingers exploring between her legs with real passion for the first time in her life. She had gone back to the hotel that night and had her own titfight with her roommate, Teresa.
    The two had bear hugged most of it, sweating and panting while the other girls watched. She had come out the victor and the night had devolved into an bacchanalia that left all the women both closer and more competitive.
    She had come back to America a sexual creature with a lot to prove.

Jerry couldn?t shake the image of a college girl orgy from his head. She giggled almost as if she had been reading his thoughts. Sarah crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. Renee looked at Sarah and smiled.
    ?Can?t stand not being the center of attention, can you??
    ?That?s not going to be a problem for long, sweetheart.? Sarah said.
    Then she continued her story.
    One day, maybe two weeks ago, Sarah had checked the mail and seen an invitation for Alice Denning?s baby shower. This had taken her aback because she had just been about to go inside and hand write her the invites for the shower she was going to throw for Alice. The return address was just next door?
    Sarah went next door and confronted Martha about the invitations. Martha was Renee?s mother; a tall, busty woman with a slight german accent. Sarah had been in an erotic oil wrestling match with her about a year ago in a dispute over a Sarah?s favorite tree and it blocking Martha?s shade.
    ?Good afternoon, Martha.?
    ?Afternoon, Sarah.? Martha answered back. She seemed nervous.
    ?I had a question about your little invite to the shower. See, I thought I was--?
    ?That was Renee?s idea.? Martha said. ?Alice and Renee have been friends since high school and--?
    ?Is she here?? Sarah asked.
    She was. Out back once again, this time lounging on a towel in the sun, her large breasts pooled on either side of her chest. Sarah walked over to her and leaned down.
    ?I know what you?re doing.? Sarah said, looking down at the girl who had blossomed into a woman. ?And I suggest you don?t try it. You just got back. Give yourself some time to get reaquainted with the neighborhood--?
    Renee smiled at her, tipping her sunglasses down her nose.
    ?I think I am going to change things around here.? Renee said. Sarah liked that; the girl was stupid, but she didn?t beat around the bush. ?I challenge you to a titfight.?
    Sarah laughed out loud. She actually had to clutch her sides it was so amusing. But when she regained her composure, Renee was standing up and walking toward her.
    Renee?s massive breasts pressed hard into Sarah?s and Sarah immediately shut up.
    The girl?s tits are strong. Stronger than they look.
    Sarah pushed back with her tits and for a moment, they two locked eyes and held ground. This was part of the challenge, if either woman felt the other was incapable of the challenge thrown out, they would have to counter with a different challenge.
    But Sarah could think of no reason to deny the titfight; they were both born for it. All they would have to do is find a suitable judge.

Jerry?s wife Annie was considered to be on the bottom of every social ladder because she never challenged anyone or made any attempt to rise in the ranks. It was for this reason that they both decided they should approach Jerry first. Not only was his wife not a player, but they were so new that was no clear political or social gain by using him as there sometimes was with ?impartial judges? from around the neighborhood. With that knowledge, they had scheduled a time to meet their judge.

?So,? Renee said, again interrupting the redhead, ?Will you do it??
    Jerry?s cock was so hard he thought it would explode. He looked from Sarah to Renee and considered.
    ?I can?t let my wife know,? he said. ?She would kill me.?
    ?Not a problem,? Sarah said. ?You are the only one we need. We just need you to skip the game at Rob?s house. My husband will be there. We can use my back yard.?
    For a moment, Jerry felt disappointment creep in. It would be a good game; North Carolina was going head to head with--
    Get over it, stupid! A voice called out from the back of his mind. The hottest fucking women on the block are going to whip their tits out and go at it! A private show just for you! DVR the damn game and get going.
    ?Well,? he said, ?I suppose I should pitch in and do my duty for the neighborhood.?
    ?Fuckin? A?, Renee said, squeezing his leg.
    ?Thank you, Jerry.? Sarah said. ?Dress comfortably and bring your impartiality.? She winked at him. ?We want this to be as fair as possible.?

By noon, he was coming around to Sarah?s backyard, a six pack in one hand and a fold up lawn chair in the other. He had to juggle these items to open the latch on the gate and nearly dropped his beer when it swung open.
    Just play it cool, Jerry. Be cool. If you blow this you?ll never be asked back. You-
    But suddenly his inner monologue died and his mouth made a strange noise as he saw the two women; It was a mixture of a gasp and a whistle that made him sound like a toy train.
    They were standing there, wearing bikinis that left very little to the imagination.
    Renee?s breasts pooled over the thin triangle cups of her bikini, her large pink areolas peeking out to say hello and her nipples already hard and ready. Sarah?s bikini on the other hand maximized her cleavage, lifting her pale, freckled breasts high.
    ?She?s not bad for thirty,? Renee said. ?But I think she?s overrated.?
    ?Funny coming from a twenty two year old tramp.? Sarah said, smiling at Renee. Then she looked at Jerry and his lawn chair. ?Oh, honey.? She said coming to him and taking his six pack. ?You shouldn?t plan to sit. I have a feeling this little girl is going to take me for a ride. I plan to do the same with her.?
    ?Oh, sure!? Jerry said, eager to please. ?I just thought, you know--?
    ?Jesus, he is a bundle of nerves.? Renee said. She walked over to Jerry and pressed her large tits against his arm as she hugged him. ?You?ll do fine, I?m sure.?
    ?Alright, that?s enough of that.? Sarah said, taking Jerry?s arm and pulling him from the busty blonde. ?I think it?s time we got started.

The two women stood facing one another in the center of the yard. The rules had been agreed upon; they would start standing, hands on their hips and from there once they touched, they would have to remain in contact until one of them surrendered. No hands on tits. This would be a battle of attrition between two pairs of tits and nothing more. Both women had shaken on it.
    Jerry smiled dumbly when their breasts shook with them.
    Then the two women removed their bikini tops.
    Sarah lifted her top up, letting her large breasts fall with a heavy, satisfying *smack*. Her nipples were dark pink and smaller than her large breasts would lead one to believe. She cupped them in one arm and began to smear a handful of coconut oil on them,making them shine in the afternoon sun.
    Renee did the same, exposing her creamy, slightly softer breasts with their large pink nipples and began to rub the oil in. She looked at Jerry as she pushed her tits together and slid an oily arm between them.
    That could be your cock, her look said to him. He shook his head and took a swig of his beer.
    ?Alright ladies,? he said as they stepped closer to each other. ?I want a good clean fight. You may begin.?
    Sarah and Renee closed the gap between them and stopped just before their nipples touched.
    ?There?s a new alpha in town, Sarah,? Renee said. ?I?ll show you.?
    ?You?re so cute, sweetie. Sarah said. ?Come back from college and you think you know it all. Well, I have news for you. You don?t.?
    And with that, Sarah slid her tits against Renee?s and the fight had started.

Both women swayed from side to side, letting their large tits feel the other?s up. Sarah had been curious about Renee?s tits since she had pressed them against hers when the gauntlet had been thrown down. They had both had material between them then. But now it was flesh on flesh, a real woman?s game. Her own breasts were slightly more firm than Renee?s, but the blonde simply had more than she did.
    Renee was impressed with Sarah?s breasts and had been since she had met her back before she went off to college. And once she had discovered her natural talent overseas, she had been eager to knock Sarah down a peg. Now, with the large freckled breasts sliding against hers, she felt that she actually stood a chance.
    ?A little soft, aren?t you darling?? Sarah said, changing her swaying to a rotating motion. Her nipple pressed into Renee?s tit and began to rotate it making Jerry think of Mr. Miyagi.
    Wax on, wax off.
    ?Yours aren?t as big as I remember,? Renee said rotating with her, the oil working its magic as their right and left breast rotated like clockwork. ?What do you say we dispense with the pleasantries??
    Sara smiled.
    ?Fine by me, bitch.? She said.
    ?About time, you saggy cow.? Renee replied.
    Then, together, they swung their tits to one side and brought them back against one another with a healthy *thwap* sound. With each swing, they hit harder and harder and Jerry was sure that the pain must be unbearable. But the two women only went harder and harder until suddenly, Sarah took the fight to the next level and grabbed hold of Renee?s waist. As per the rules, Renee did the same.
    Sarah slid her breasts down Renee?s and then lifted them with her own. Renee bit her lip, showing the first signs of strain. Sarah, smirked and pressed forward, jabbing her erect nipples into the base of Renee?s tits where they met her chest.
    ?Starting to rethink this, you little bimbo??
    Renee smiled back, her teeth bared.
    ?I?m just getting started, you smug bitch.? Renee grimaces as she pulled her breasts down through the pincer created by Sarah and her own chest. Her tits slid downward and were soon free from the attack. She then used her breasts to press Sarah?s up, groaning at the effort to lift the firmer tits.
    Sarah?s hands snaked around Renee?s waist and locked tight. She pulled back just enough to free her tits and press them against Renee?s now nipple to nipple. She slid her arms up to Renee?s back and began to squeeze. Renee gasped and followed suit.
    Jerry watched in amazement as the two sets of tits ballooned between the two vixens. As they hugged tighter, they just pushed up and out, making his cock begin to throb.
    ?I?m going to fucking pop them, bitch.? Renee hissed.
    ?Try it, cocksucker.? Sarah said, whipping her red hair out of her face. ?I?ll mash yours flat first.? But they seemed to be locked in a stalemate. For all the squeezing with their bodies, Jerry couldn?t see either of them gaining the advantage.
    And they knew it too.
    Renee moaned as her chest began to throb dully. She laid her head down on Sarah?s shoulder and used her chin as another point of leverage, a trick she had learned in Amsterdam. It seemed to give her an advantage. Suddenly Sarah began to moan as her right breast took more of the pressure.
    ?Oooh, you little bitch.? Sarah moaned. ?You fucking little cunt.?
    Then Sarah began to push them forward toward the side of the house. Renee shoved her feet out to impede their progress, but only managed to plow out a couple furrows in Sarah?s lawn.Soon, they were stumbling over the flower bed next to the house and then *SLAM*, Renee was pinned against the wall, Sarah using her breasts to lift Renee?s once more, this time lifting them high enough to touch her chin.
    ?Augh!? Renee moaned. ?You old slut.?
    ?Old enough to know how to hurt a bitch,? Sarah laughed as she grabbed Renee?s hands and slammed them into the wall. She held Renee?s hands in place as she began to press up, using her strength to force Renee onto her tiptoes. ?This will keep you in check, you little--?
    But then Renee used her feet to push off of the side of the house. She lunged forward, sending Sarah backward too fast for her feet to keep up with her. Together, they spilled down to the ground.
    Renee was on top and knew this was her chance. She wrapped her hands around Sarah?s wrists, lifted up and slammed back down with her chest.
    ?AAAGUH!? Sarah screamed.
    ?Sharp nipples, huh bitch?? Renee said through a breathy laugh. She reared up and did it again, driving her large, hard nipples into Sarah?s tit flesh. But Jerry could see that with each slam, Renee was also taking a lot of damage. With each slam she would rest there longer. And that was how Sarah reclaimed the advantage.

Sarah?s chest felt like it was full of bee stings. She could feel her tits swell underneath Renee?s attacks and now the bitch was slamming down on her like a hammer. She couldn?t take this much longer.
    Then don?t! Her inner voice called out.
    She waited for another slam then threw her arms around Renee and rolled to the right. Renee screamed in pain as Sarah rolled them over, crushing the side of Renee?s tit between them and the ground as they went.
    Now, holding Renee in a bear hug, she pulled herself down as hard as she could. The breast they had crushed while rolling across the ground was out of her line of attack with her tits, but the other had been pulled slightly to the center of Renee?s chest, so not both tits mashed into her at once.
    ?Thought you had me, your little bitch? Did yah?? Sara hissed as she crushed Renee beneath her tits.

Jerry realized he had begun rubbing the bulge in his pants; he had never been this turned on in his life. If his wife had been here, he would have been in such deep shit. But thoughts like that became fainter and fainter as the two women began to hiss and name call.
    ?You fucking cow?? Renee hissed.
    ?College coed whore?? Sarah hissed back.
    ?I?m the better woman, bitch.? Renee again.
    ?Prove it, cunt.? Sarah, just before her own slam down onto Renee.

When Sarah lifted herself to slam down again, Renee grabbed hold of Sarah?s waist and pulled her down. The oil on her chest and stomach made it easy, Sara slid and used the ground to brace herself. When she did that, Renee wrapped her own arms around Sarah and began to pull herself up. As she did, Sarah pulled herself up to her knees, allowing for them to be on even ground once more.
    Now, arms around one another, on their knees, the two women began to thump against each other in a violent rhythm.
    For the first time in her time on the block, Sarah was worried for her reputation. Yes, Renee was less experienced and had softer tits, but she was also younger. That meant more energy and more constitution. She chanced a glance down at her tits as she slammed against the little bitch and saw that they had gone from her lovely milk white to an alarming shade of red.
    Renee,too, feared for the sake of her breasts. When they had rolled on the ground and mashed her tit into the ground, she had been ready to quit then and there. Only her frustration with Sarah kept her going. But now with every slap her breasts became more and more swollen which would lead to softer in the future.
    Maybe I wasn?t ready.

?Are you about done, bitch?? Sarah spat as she lifted Renee?s tits once more, secretly hoping the answer was yes.
    ?I won?t give, bitch.? Renee groaned. ?I?m the better woman.?
    ?Do you think your soft tits can beat mine?? Sara moaned. ?You?re fucking stupid, bitch.?
    ?Fuck you!? Renee shouted. She began to push herself up, bringing Sarah with her. Jerry saw a fire in her eyes and knew this fight was going to get crazy. He unzipped his pants and whipped his cock out.
    Renee and Sarah began to stagger around the yard, slamming each other against the house, the fence and the trees, managing to easily force a scream from the other. This went on for almost three minutes until they crashed against the tool shed with Renee?s back against the wall.
    ?Give, you stubborn whore.? Sarah screamed at her.
    ?Fuck...you?.? Renee hissed.
    Jerry stood with his cock in hand, mouth open. Both women had managed to press their tits up to their chins, nearly obscuring their mouths as they gave their final attack. He ceased jerking his dick and just watched in silent awe as they brought the fight to a close.
    Sarah pulled back and slammed Renee into the building again. Then Renee spun her around and slammed her against the shed. With each slam, they grew weaker.
    ?Give...whore?? Renee moaned.
    ?You first...you...little?? Sarah hissed back.

Then Sara pulled away from Renee?s chest, letting her tits fall to their full length, and slammed one more time, driving her hard nipples and swollen breasts into the base of the younger tits.
    Renee screamed and released Sarah all together. She fell to her knees, holding her tits in her arms.
    ?I give! I give!? She cried out.
    ?Fucking good,? Sarah breathed and sank to her own knees, holding her breasts. The two women looked like two lionesses, licking their wounds after a vicious hunt. Renee had tears standing in her eyes as she examined her bruised and swollen tits. Sarah was more vocal about her injuries.
    ?You tough little bitch,? she said, looking at one nasty bruise around her hard, strawberry nipple. ?I?m fucking impressed.?
    ?Fuck off.? Renee hissed.
    ?Hey,? Sarah said, pointing at her. ?Honestly, I am impressed. I think you could have beat me if you had done it more often.?
    ?Well, I didn?t? Renee said, still pissed but with a look of pride.
    ?And that?s why I?m still Queen of the Block.? Sarah said, ?Right Jerry??
    Both women looked at him, his cock exposed and throbbing. They smiled and then laughed.
    ?And I think as my first order of my continued reign, we should let poor Jerry here beat off on your chest.?
    Jerry couldn?t speak. He tried to decline, but the words weren?t there. He felt Sarah pull him over to the bruised and beaten blonde before him. He felt Renee?s breath on his cock and he felt as his hand began to drift down to it.
    Then his phone rang.
    It was his wife?s ringtone.
    ?Oooooh,? Sarah said. ?Too bad, Jerry. Looks like you?ll have to come by next time.?
    He gaped down at Renee who smiled in spite of herself. Sarah pulled his pants up for him, put his beer and chair in his arms, and shoved him through the gate.

Jerry laid in bed with his wife that night, dead inside after being denied an amazing orgasam. Tomorrow he would go back to work and his boss would bitch. His kid would still need braces. It would all be reality again.

?Jerry,? Annie said in the dark. ?Are you still up??
    ?Yeah,? he whispered.
    ?I am just so mad, I can?t stand it.? She hissed.
    ?About what?? He was worried she had found out. Worried that she would leave him and--
    ?That bitch, Jenny Ronson, at church. She had the fucking nerve to throw my cookies out; the ones I brought for Sunday School. I could just ring her neck.?
    Jerry?s eyes went wide. His mouth curled into a smile.
    ?Actually,? he said, rolling to face his wife. ?I have a better idea.?

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tender Tits on the Block

I've highly enjoyed the story, especially the part where you could reinforce this being a fantasy, and not, as it would be in reality a report for the 11 o' clock news about a guy bringing hell to his workplace (then again, if his wife ever finds out where he was before, he'll still be on the news, Lizzie Borden style)

MaskedSuperstar

charonbeatle clair bear, or whoever, stop trying to sell me shit on fiverr

Junior Hostboard Member FreelanceCharonBeatle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    I've highly enjoyed the story, especially the part where you could reinforce this being a fantasy, and not, as it would be in reality a report for the 11 o' clock news about a guy bringing hell to his workplace (then again, if his wife ever finds out where he was before, he'll still be on the news, Lizzie Borden style)
    Funny you should mention that...
    I am working on that story right now...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelanceCharonBeatle View Post
    Funny you should mention that...
    I am working on that story right now...
    I've started a story on the pro style board a few weeks back that is based on a real conflict where the 2 women fight out of accusal of wrongdoing with lethal consequences, so it had to be at the back of my mind when I replied, in my opinion it just makes characters more human and not a subset to a story. Whether I like it or not, conflicting ideas seem to come to a head again with each other over self protection and social behavior, which, especially for women, intersect regularly.

I've been contemplating the idea, if I should submit a story focused on a woman, who's conflicted over her brother's guilty conviction for assault, placing family over conscience and confronting the assaulted woman's sister. After Natalie Wood died, a very similar thing happened at the shooting of a James Bond movie, so it's still kinda topical.

Senior Hostboard Member
    Tender Tits on the Block

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just red this hot short story.

Really, really like the older woman vs younger woman theme.

Thank ya for posting.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dwcole View Post
    Just red this hot short story.

Really, really like the older woman vs younger woman theme.

Thank ya for posting.
    Agreed, mature vs young can be very, very hot!

I'm currently working on a story with that theme myself, hopefully it'll be ready in time for Christmas.

Junior Hostboard Member FreelanceCharonBeatle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by catfightlover40 View Post
    I've started a story on the pro style board a few weeks back that is based on a real conflict where the 2 women fight out of accusal of wrongdoing with lethal consequences, so it had to be at the back of my mind when I replied, in my opinion it just makes characters more human and not a subset to a story. Whether I like it or not, conflicting ideas seem to come to a head again with each other over self protection and social behavior, which, especially for women, intersect regularly.

I've been contemplating the idea, if I should submit a story focused on a woman, who's conflicted over her brother's guilty conviction for assault, placing family over conscience and confronting the assaulted woman's sister. After Natalie Wood died, a very similar thing happened at the shooting of a James Bond movie, so it's still kinda topical.
    I find the best stories I have written are the ones with true depth and emotion. I want my characters to be real people that the find themselves in vicious situations.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelanceCharonBeatle View Post
    I find the best stories I have written are the ones with true depth and emotion. I want my characters to be real people that the find themselves in vicious situations.
    Only too bad you exclusively work for commission as I'd find it interesting to match wits with you in the ramifications of a collab fiction, like on collabedit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Agreed, mature vs young can be very, very hot!

I'm currently working on a story with that theme myself, hopefully it'll be ready in time for Christmas.
    Augur,

Looking forward to that story!!! I also wish Jon Grey would do a story that incorporates Tiff's mom. She is definitely a character I would like to see more off!!!

Reddd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast