Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfight Academy, Part 9

Quote Originally Posted by firstgoma View Post
    In my opinion Fleur needs a rival like Tiffany or Sabrina from BFS. Sexy, smart, bitchy, strong tits.
    I would agree. Someone who challenges her mentally as well as physically. Some of the best scenes in BFS is when Sabrina would get in Tiff's head and make the strong confident queen doubt herself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xiaowaojianghu View Post
    Since Angelina has been long time close behind the main character Fleur, and losed every match with her even though extremely closely. The following contest will not be that "unpredictable". And considering your description in part 3 that Angie sagged a little more than Fleur, they may not be as equal.
    I think this is lots of fans like Zara03 and me hoping, two girls evenly-matched, both physically and mentally, fully aware of each other, and everyone else are eager to pair them together, then it happens. This is so thrilling you can find that most work are about equal peers who have't fought with each other before, especially those Japanese stories. But none of them are comparable with your work because you have landed a really perfect groundwork in making Fleur a pure goddess both in her image or personality, which is so impressive that from part 3, I began to have a fervent hope there appears an equal to threat Fleur. Facing each other with pride and everyone's attention, nothing will be more erotic than their initial contact. But it never happened, instead, more ground work made my expectation even more.
    This story isn't bilateral, the part about Lav is so creative, worth reading from time to time, which makes it more interesting when arranging an opponent for Fleur.
    The suggestion is based on my taste. Accept it or not, I will still look forward to your next chapter like always. And thank you for your excellent work and diligent updating.
    Hey guys,

Thank you so much for your comments!

You're absolutely right about Fleur not having a true 100% "equal" at the moment. Because of the way I've written her, Fleur being physically (and otherwise) so close to perfection, other women have a hard time reaching or surpassing her. You could say that Fleur is almost a demi-goddess of sorts. She has no "Sabrina", no rival girl with tits that are exactly the same size, shape and firmness. But Fleur does have rivals that are either firmer, bigger or have some other advantage over her.

Angelina, I would argue, is a real challenge for Fleur mentally, and in regards to her general physique and beauty (Angelina is actually more toned and athletic than Fleur is). But in their previous encounters Fleur's tits have proven to be just a hint better. There are several women that are incredibly close to Fleur, and can realistically defeat her, but it is true that no one is completely on par with her overall. And matches are arguably more likely to end with Fleur winning, even if it is not certain. Do note that this is a feature, not a bug!

But I do hear what you're saying, I really do. The lack-of-an-equal situation should get some relief when part 10 comes out, and we're introduced to Fleur's mother and sister among others. And if a Sabrina-like rival is really something you feel to be vital, there is always the possibility of bringing in a new transfer student at the beginning of the new semester, as everyone returns to school from the holidasy (probably in part 11). A new girl that intimidates Fleur with her beauty, smarts, willpower, breasts etc.

One thing that I personally did not like in Tiffany vs Sabrina rivalry was the fact that their tits were for all purposes identical. The only difference was skin tone, and their breast shape, size and firmness was exactly the same. I much prefer there to be some meaningful variation, just like Ginny vs Fleur (perky and insanely firm vs bigger, fuller, rounder) or Susan vs Fleur (huge and round vs smaller but firmer).

Junior Hostboard Member xiaowaojianghu's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Hey guys,

Thank you so much for your comments!

You're absolutely right about Fleur not having a true 100% "equal" at the moment. Because of the way I've written her, Fleur being physically (and otherwise) so close to perfection, other women have a hard time reaching or surpassing her. You could say that Fleur is almost a demi-goddess of sorts. She has no "Sabrina", no rival girl with tits that are exactly the same size, shape and firmness. But Fleur does have rivals that are either firmer, bigger or have some other advantage over her.

Angelina, I would argue, is a real challenge for Fleur mentally, and in regards to her general physique and beauty (Angelina is actually more toned and athletic than Fleur is). But in their previous encounters Fleur's tits have proven to be just a hint better. There are several women that are incredibly close to Fleur, and can realistically defeat her, but it is true that no one is completely on par with her overall. And matches are arguably more likely to end with Fleur winning, even if it is not certain. Do note that this is a feature, not a bug!

But I do hear what you're saying, I really do. The lack-of-an-equal situation should get some relief when part 10 comes out, and we're introduced to Fleur's mother and sister among others. And if a Sabrina-like rival is really something you feel to be vital, there is always the possibility of bringing in a new transfer student at the beginning of the new semester, as everyone returns to school from the holidasy (probably in part 11). A new girl that intimidates Fleur with her beauty, smarts, willpower, breasts etc.

One thing that I personally did not like in Tiffany vs Sabrina rivalry was the fact that their tits were for all purposes identical. The only difference was skin tone, and their breast shape, size and firmness was exactly the same. I much prefer there to be some meaningful variation, just like Ginny vs Fleur (perky and insanely firm vs bigger, fuller, rounder) or Susan vs Fleur (huge and round vs smaller but firmer).
    So we are gonna have a transfer student in part 11? That's the greatest news!!! You are so generous, makes me feel like I am changing the history. And I guarantee that she will be welcomed as well as Fleur's families by all guys here.

I suppose you may not dislike the idea of a true 100% "equal" to Fleur, what you resent is something too identical in tits part. I totally agree with you that it's not necessary to make their tits for all purposes identical, since it's not realistic. Personally I dislike the so-called "clone fighting" either. But can we make them "seem" identical, and let themselves find out where the difference lays? Like one finally find that tiny advantage over the other after the ultra test, something subtle. And I believe you'll be creative about this. After all, they are two totally different demi-goddesses like Fleur. The more perfect Fleur is, the better thing will be.

Tits of different scales or firmness fighting each other can lay some multi-angles views of the battle between two perfections, with unexpectedly great effect.

I want to explain that the reason why so many people put two evenly matched girls to fight. It is that we all have a conception of "perfection" in our mind, and that perfection is unique, which makes the meeting of perfections will be inevitably between "similar-s", of course it will be unpredictable and intense. So please don't see this as some "old convention", it's not our fault, it's in our nature. As a result, we can see in the comments on bfs, people inspire to pair Tiff and Sabrina (now Tamera) again and again, for years, tastes stay same. So I beg you to make the transfer student a semi-goddess, since we have waited for so long.

Thank you for your passionate reply. I hope this doesn't disturb you and your ongoing work since we all would like to see the following parts as soon as possible.

Junior Hostboard Member ronaldaniel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since you mentioned fleurs mother appearing, it got me thinking. Fleur and lavender are currently rivals, and maybe her mother and lavenders aunt were once rivals for the crown at the school. Since Mrs. Bunton was undefeated, maybe she stole the crown from fleurs mother as a freshmen as well. Maybe there's a family rivalry. I also like the idea of a transfer student arriving. Although I think the current girls are a good challenge for fleur, I'd like to see a new student who intimidates fleur. Fleur seems to be confidently above the other girls but maybe there will be a new student who arrives and takes down a top fighter right away, and can challenge fleur both physically and mentally, and steal her spot as the most attractive girl.

Junior Hostboard Member firstgoma's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldaniel View Post
    Since you mentioned fleurs mother appearing, it got me thinking. Fleur and lavender are currently rivals, and maybe her mother and lavenders aunt were once rivals for the crown at the school. Since Mrs. Bunton was undefeated, maybe she stole the crown from fleurs mother as a freshmen as well. Maybe there's a family rivalry. I also like the idea of a transfer student arriving. Although I think the current girls are a good challenge for fleur, I'd like to see a new student who intimidates fleur. Fleur seems to be confidently above the other girls but maybe there will be a new student who arrives and takes down a top fighter right away, and can challenge fleur both physically and mentally, and steal her spot as the most attractive girl.
    I like the idea with Fleurs mother and Lavenders aunt. Maybe we can see a fight between these two where Fleurs mom suffers a bad beating and Fleur needs to revenge her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firstgoma View Post
    I like the idea with Fleurs mother and Lavenders aunt. Maybe we can see a fight between these two where Fleurs mom suffers a bad beating and Fleur needs to revenge her.
    Nice!!!! I like that concept!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I didn't promise anything just yet! LOL! I only said that bringing in a new transfer student was a possibility... We'll see what happens.

I'm making good progress on part 10 - the first half should be ready tomorrow, with the rest following a week or two later. Part 11 might take somewhat longer to write, though. This is not my day job after all, just a hobby!

Regarding the suggestion about Fleur's mom and Mrs Bunton, I'm probably going to have to disappoint you. The art teacher is a few years older, and Fleur's mom, being French, is unlikely to have attended the Academy herself anyway. And let's not forget that you already have that kind of dynamic in Ragnarok's story! Mom vs mom rivalry, which expands to the next generation as well. It's not very polite to copy another author's plot!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12