Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bfs 36

BFS 36

I stood in line with everyone else; I ended up behind Jessica and the new girl. Close up, I was able to get a good look at her face. She looked really young, though her development in other areas indicated she had one of those cute baby faces, and her thicker body only added to the perception of baby fat. She was pretty, her face and eyes bright, and the few glances I caught, I wondered again how a fight against my girl would go.

“Hey Jon,” I heard a wry voice say. I brought my eyes up from the young woman's round ass to Jessica's face. “I thought you were a tit man,” she laughed. The young brunette, her hair falling in long waves, flushed, and Jessica looked slightly contrite. “This is Sophie. She has an interest in the... competition,” Jessica said diplomatically. “And she's eminently qualified.” Sophie's face turned even redder, and Jessica shrugged.

“Nice to meet you,” I said, hedging Jessica off. The brunette rolled her eyes, but looked to younger woman who offered her soft hand. As I shook her hand, her eyes met my gaze, for a moment, before her eyes darted in several directions. “Jon,” I said, hoping to break the awkward moment.

“You're Tiffany's boyfriend,” she pointed out. I grinned and nodded.

“Yes. Yes I am,” I responded. She smiled and seemed to relax at my goofy comment. We chatted for a moment before it was their turn to go through the line. I looked over at Tiffany, who, along with the Hooters girls and Beta-Os, had already begun eating. I took my plate and wandered back to my empty chair. No one invited me to eat with them, with which I was fine; the only free chair at a table was inhabited by two people I didn't want to cross, and one whom I probably didn't need to offend. I looked at Michelle; she was watching her sorority sisters with interest, all the while chatting with the unknown woman and Elizabeth. She was smart, I realized, and she could do a few things at once, including, it seemed, talking to my future mother-in-law. I wondered what Michelle had in store for Tiffany.

As everyone ate, a well-dressed gentleman appeared from seemingly out of nowhere; at least, I hadn't seen him arrive. He stood and waved to the Hooters table, and everyone seated there responded with a resounding cheer. He smiled, waved and turned to the seated room. “Hi,” he said in a voice, with an accent difficult to place. The man defied definition, but seemed amiable enough as he waved again and began a speech without cards; I assumed it was going to be short. Through

“Hello all! The Hooter's girls asked me to say a few words, and Tiffany and her sorority agreed. I'm Mike, and I own the franchise competing here tonight. They told me why they were missing work, and I couldn't have agreed more with their motivation. I hope you girls flatten them good, and I look forward to the show! As a sign of my appreciation, I've donated a matching amount to the sorority's highest contribution!” A large round of applause met his announcement, and he grinned. “I'm proud of you girls and all that you've done. May the best tits win!”

A huge cheer erupted as he left the stage, and I watched the girls suddenly begin to get ready once more. A flurry of activity commenced. From the Hooter's side, a brunette, Hailey, I recalled after a momentary lapse, moved from the table to the “fighting area” and held up her hands. She had on orange shorts and a Hooter's tank top that accented her big, round looking breasts. Given the nature of the fight I assumed she would be braless, and her jiggling breasts confirmed my suspicions. A chant reminded me of Hailey's name, as the Hooter girls stirred support for their first competitor. Hailey stood and walked to the crowd with her hands raised, her big tits shaking almost out of the tank top, waves of her solid boobs forcing the cloth to strain. She looked to the Beta O Table, and my eyes widened as Loni came from the table to a loud cheer and applause from the Beta Os. I hadn't expected the brunette to lead off the table. As she arrived on stage, she began peeling off her shirt. Her heavy boobs came out with a just audible thud, dropping from the hem of her shirt as the sorority girl made no show of revealing her thick, powerful jugs. I felt my cock twitch as I watched her breasts quiver, and my eyes glanced at Hailey's face, who was giving Loni a respectful nod.

Knowing Loni like I did, I was unsurprised by her response. “I smell a newb,” she sniffed. “Newb boobs!” she laughed, pointing at Hailey's sizable rack. “I'm gonna crush 'em, by the way. Let's see those newbs.” Loni's guffaw likely seemed forced to anyone who didn't know her. I however, realized that Loni sincerely thought her jokes were funny. Soon Hailey's firm, young breasts plopped into view, and Loni gave a brief nod of respect.

Both women, now facing each other, offered their breasts for comparison, and I took great delight in documenting it. Loni's tits were a bit bigger and thicker looking. She had Hailey by maybe half a cup size, and I knew how firm her big tits were. Hailey's tits, slightly smaller, also seemed softer, and while I had no doubt they would have been fun to play with, also realized that they might not be in Loni's class when it came to firmness. The women gazed at each other, and Hailey set herself, ready to start the fight.

“I don't know whether I should kiss those beautiful tits or crush them!” she said, far louder than necessary. Laughter sprinkled both sides of the audience. “You have a great set Hailey. Sorry about this!” She and Hailey took a step forward, and Hailey thrust as soon as Loni had settled. A satisfying thud from the Hooter girl's chest pushed Loni back, and the sorority girl gave her a wicked grin.

“Let's see what you've got,” Hailey said smirking as she readied herself for another strike. Perhaps I should have been more surprised as Loni smiled. She cupped her big tits and let them shake in her hands. I watched with some trepidation as Loni let her big tits quiver, their thickness apparent in her hands. I half wondered if she was going to ask Hailey to shake them when Loni let her solid breasts slide out of her hands and back against her chest.

“Tell you what,” Loni said, and a few of the Beta O girls looked suddenly confused and concerned. “I'm going to give you one free shot. You have a really nice pair of tits. I wanna see how they hold up against mine.”

“Dammit Loni!” Sabrina yelled. “Just pulverize her tits.” Loni stood there, ignoring Sabrina's request, and Sabrina fell back beside Tiffany, who was shaking her head. Hailey grinned suddenly, apparently realizing that her opponent was going to give her a free shot. Hailey stepped back, her hair waving behind her and thrust forward. The resulting slap of her heavy boobs against Loni's big, thick set sent another wave of young flesh between them. Hailey's breasts compressed, but squished Loni's boobs back. Loni's face twisted into a painful grimace as she felt Hailey's breasts compact her own. I thought at first glance that Loni's thicker boobs were denser, more firm, but the shake and compression of the two pair made me reassess. Hailey kept grinding, not willing to release after the successful strike, and she wrapped her arms around Loni's waist, hurriedly clasping her hands together to keep the hug on. Hailey burrowed her tits into Loni's, sending both pair left and right in firm shoves. The Hooter girls cheered as Hailey kept the advantage, and Loni's face turned from pain to a snarl.

“I said one shot, newbs,” she gasped, and she reached behind her back to grab at Hailey's wrists. Hailey continued to grind against Loni, seemingly confident that Loni couldn't break the hold. Like many others, Hailey severely underestimated Loni's strength. Hailey's eyes went wide as she felt Loni simply pull her arms apart. “One, newbs. Can you count to one?” Loni shoved her, and Hailey, again surprised at Loni's strength, nearly fell, sending her tits quivering across her chest. “That was a good shot,” Loni continued as she stepped forward, looking at the younger girl with menace that I did recognize. “But I said one, and you had to go ruin the moment.” Hailey wasn't intimidated, at least yet, and she thrust forward. Loni seemed to realize what she was going to do a split second before the Hooters girl did it, and the Beta O girl's breasts met Hailey's sizable bust with a slap of skin on skin. Hailey winced, and even some of the Hooter girls went “ooh.” Hailey grunted as her tits collided with Loni's big, firm boobs, the two pair of big breasts meeting halfway. Loni's tits flattened slightly at the point of contact, but Hailey's shook and jiggled from the impact as she was forced to step back, and I watched as Loni's aggression became a very public affair.

“Good grief. I'd heard you girls were stupid, but you can't even follow a direction for a gift?” Loni slammed forward again, and while Hailey tried to move away, Loni's left breast still slammed into Hailey's right boob, compressing and trapping the fleshy globe between her hard, dense tit and Hailey's slightly more slender frame. Hailey groaned as she felt her tits being pushed back, but steadied herself and thrust forward, forcing Loni to make room for her or sacrifice her balance. Loni took a step back, and the Hooter girls gave some encouraging claps and cries. “Get her Hailey!” I heard one of the girls cry out and tried to place it but didn't have time as Hailey landed another blow, this time a swing from the left. Her breast slapped against Loni's, and forced Loni's thick right gland under her own as the Hooter's girl dragged her firm, young flesh over Loni's big tit. Loni grunted as Hailey's boobs pressed against her own, and as Hailey finally dragged her right breast over Loni's boob, she began going back.

“I'm going to crush these ugly tits you ogre,” Hailey spat, and I was impressed at her fire. I heard a few laughs from the Hooter's crowd, but realized that I heard none from the Beta O girls. I looked over at the Beta O table and saw Sabrina and Tiffany whispering to each other. When they pulled away, they were shaking their heads again. I was surprised that I suddenly wished for another fight between Sabrina and my girl. I tried to focus on Loni and Hailey, but the idea of Tiffany riding Sabrina's face again sent my imagination into overdrive. I willed myself back to the fight to see Hailey pulling her tits back over Loni's.

“Ugly?” Loni growled suddenly. “Ogre?” Hailey's progress against Loni's boobs suddenly stopped as Loni pushed forward. Hailey's left breast was between Loni's heavy boobs, and Loni went against Hailey's grain, trapping the Hooter girl's breast between her tits. “Let's see who gets the dates after the fight, cutie,” Loni said. Hailey's face immediately scrunched from concentration as she tried to fight off Loni's counterattack, but I saw Loni's arms wrapping round Hailey's frame well before Hailey did. A “watch out” came from the Hooters crowd, and I traced the voice to the charming Latina woman I'd noticed during my visit. I felt myself stiffen as I remembered Maria's cone shaped breasts, seemingly built to puncture bigger softer pairs. Upon thinking of a big, soft pair of tits, I looked around for Kara, spotting her almost immediately between Tamera and Darla. Kara, at least, looked uncomfortable, and as I let my mind wander I found myself hoping that Kara would be involved in the stakes when Tiffany won.

Loni brought my attention back to the fight. She'd finished the hug, and pressed her thick tits against Hailey's pair, smashing both of their firm breasts together in what seemed to be a single mass of flesh between them. I was impressed with Hailey's rack, and found myself wishing selfishly that Tiffany had not tried to tame all the Hooter girls herself to give me an up close and personal look at them. I had a few favorites on the other side, and having their big breasts at my whim gave me a few more fantasies than I had anticipated, even for me. Hailey grunted as Loni began shifting, changing strategies so the Beta O girl's boobs tried grinding into Hailey's. “Let's see how these pretty little things hold up to the ogre, princess. I guess there's not going to be a dashing prince to save your pretty little tits. Let's see if I can't flatten them.” Hailey groaned as she felt Loni's arms tighten pulling more and more of her breasts into Loni's apparently unforgiving pair.

Hailey groaned as she felt her fleshy breasts shift, their shape distorting and shifting as Loni continually ground her big breasts further and further. Finally the desperate Hooter girl wrapped her arms around Loni and lifted, twisting her hips. Loni's feet left the ground for just a moment, and the Beta O girl's eyes went wide as she broke the hug to regain her balance. Hailey slammed forward, her reddening, sweaty boobs slapping against Loni's as she pushed forward, sending Loni backwards until she began falling. Loni's arms flailed up and she somehow brought them down in time to cushion her blow. Hailey fell atop her, however, and ensured that her boobs crashed into Loni's pair. A loud gasp and groan escaped Loni as Hailey quickly capitalized on her position. Loni's breasts shook from the impact, quivering beneath Hailey's tits before the Hooter girl pushed her tits into Loni's larger pair.

“I'm going to hold these here while I grind them out,” Hailey said loudly. “First win goes to the Hooter girls!” Hailey shouted, grinding her tits against Loni's. Loni groaned as she felt Hailey's tits burrowing into hers, her own tits holding their shape well considering both the position and the force Hailey seemed to be using. Loni's face turned to a grimace as she heard the Hooter girls' cheers after Hailey's taunt. Loni's hands suddenly clapped around Hailey's back, and Hailey grunted as she felt the impact of Loni's arms around her waist. Loni's breasts compacted further, but the sorority girl rolled, using her left leg to push her body and Hailey's to the side. Hailey's eyes went wide with the move, surprised either by Loni's strength or the fact that both women were suddenly on their sides. As quickly as Loni applied the maneuver, she let it go and stood up.

“Get up so I can flatten those while we're standing,” Loni spat, her own tits splotchy and red from the abuse Hailey had been able to dole out. Loni cupped her breasts, gently massaging them, seemingly to ease the pain. “You're a scrapper,” Loni said, letting her tits fall again. “I like that. But you're also a real pain in the ass. I don't like that. You are cute, though.” Hailey scowled at Loni and rushed the sorority girl. Hailey's tits met Loni's with a loud smack, sending both pair of young quivering flesh in either direction. I watched as the two pairs of breasts found purchase against the other, the flesh sliding and bending over and around each pair. The sweat from both women seemed to have slickened the process, and Hailey's tits slid over Loni's on one pass, while Loni's seemed to push by Hailey's on the other. Hailey and Loni swung their tits against each other, loud thuds booming across the room for a moment, and I watched, hypnotized as the jiggling flesh of four breasts met and melded before sliding apart, coming back for another blow as they swung back and forth between the two women.

Loni's face broke into a smile as she felt one blow connect, a wicked shot that seemed to bend Hailey's left breast around Loni's well formed tit, and I could feel my eyes widen as I leaned forward, the end of the fight obviously near. Hailey's eyes went wide as well, though her gaze was drawn to her own breast as it seemed to simply give way to Loni's firmer, heavier tits. “One down,” Loni laughed as she pushed her left tit into Hailey's right sack. Hailey, stunned by the sudden change in the fight's tenor watched her other breast compact, gamely holding place until Loni's big orb suddenly pushed in, spreading Hailey's flesh around the center of Loni's thick tit. “Two down,” Loni said smugly as she ground into Hailey's orbs, doing her best to flatten them. She'd made good progress I realized as Hailey's tits seemed to soften with each second, her failing jugs spreading more and more away from Loni's powerful chest. Before Loni could completely pancake the Hooter girl's boobs, Hailey cried out “I give,” and I could almost feel the disappointed sighs from the Hooter girl's group.

Loni, despite her seeming cruelty, immediately pulled away. “Shit!” Loni said, a big grin on her face. “Helluva fight, Hoots!” She looked to Tiffany and my fianc?e immediately looked ready for anything. “She's cute. Can I keep her, Tiff?” The Beta O girls laughed and cheered, and Loni, who had never been known for her volume control, loudly said, “Oh don't worry hot stuff. I don't need to ask her permission. Good fight!” Hailey began blushing fiercely, though I couldn't tell if it was from the destruction of her gorgeous breasts, or Loni's comment. With that, Loni bounded away, her bruising tits bouncing, but not before she playfully slapped Hailey's orange covered ass. Hailey yelped, and then she went over to the Hooter girls. Another brunette, with a smaller pair of softer looking breasts immediately grabbed her and wrapped her arm around Hailey. Someone handed Hailey a t-shirt, and I saw Tamera give her a gentle hug as well. My eyes drifted around the room, filling the time between the next fight.

I grinned as I watched the Beta Os welcome Loni back. Amanda, whom I knew was not competing, was there, wearing a shirt and no obvious bra. I groaned at the memory of the blonde's tits, and also her complete submission to Tiffany and me. I watched, transfixed as Amanda hugged Loni. Loni's thick pair met Amanda's smaller tits in a stalemate, though Loni's tits had likely taken some damage in the fight. Amanda's eyes, though, lingered on Loni's as they split, and both shared a knowing grin. My memories with the smaller-breasted blonde seemed like years ago, but they were fond.

I watched the girls carefully, noticing Tanya standing up. Her thick, heavy looking boobs bounced around under her shirt and I kept my eyes on her as she moved toward the stage. I found myself wanting to talk to Tiffany about the blonde freshman. The year was almost over, which meant new recruits. I wondered if any would match Tanya in size. Watching Tiffany beat her had been amazing — I recalled Tiff's tits pushing Tanya's out of the way with her superior firmness. I wondered which Hooter girl was going to pair with her, and I felt my mouth open as the beautiful blonde Sydney strode up to the stage. A young woman whose tits seemed a tad smaller than Kara's in size, but were obviously firmer came into my view. Sydney's breasts bounced, but also weren't all over the place like Kara's overly-softened boobs. I felt another twinge of lust, despite my eagerness at revenge for Kara and Darla's treatment of Dan. I wondered how much of revenge against Kara and Darla was fueling my girl as she wandered around, chatting with the other Beta Os, but avoiding both her mother and Michelle. Still, my eyes lingered on Tiffany's chest, her firm breasts jiggling lightly under her sorority shirt. I took a deep breath to focus elsewhere, and realized the next fight was going to start.

Mike made his way to the stage and waved. “I just wanted to say I'm still confident that we'll take this contest! I'm also proud to say that we've raised another $50,000 for charity! Our thanks to the anonymous donor! I understand that Tiffany will be taking over as emcee, but she graciously allowed me to announce the donation.” Mike waved at the crowd again, and shook Tiffany's hand as she walked off. He sat this time behind the Hooter girls. Tiffany made her way to the stage, grabbed the microphone from the podium, and looked at the gathered crowd.

“Quite the opening contest. Hailey — you've got some potential. I can tell you that we've all taken a beating from Loni before.” A general, respectful applause came from the crowd, save Loni shouting “I kick ass!” Tiffany shook her head at her sorority sister, and glanced over at Tanya and Sydney. “Our next event pits Tanya putting up her mega-boobs against Sydney and some pretty amazing looking tits,” Tiffany said. A round of applause rang out for the two women, and both Tanya and Sydney moved toward one another. “Whenever you two are ready. I wish good luck to both teams, and thank both groups for their work on our first joint charity event — I hope we can continue working together. But I'm sure you are not here to listen to me talk. Sydney, Tanya, the stage is yours!” Another rowdy cheer went up, and I noticed beer start appearing in people's hands.

The two young women on stage advanced toward each other, and Tanya peeled off her t-shirt, setting her heavy breasts free. They were bigger than Kara's considerably, and I felt my stiffening cock throb once more. Sydney's eyes locked on Tanya's big boobs, quivering from their release. Sydney reached down and pulled at the bottom of the tank top. I watched intently as the gorgeous woman slowly released a pair of what seemed to be nearly perfectly round breasts. They shook and quivered upon their release, their hard nipples dead center. I remembered her boyfriend Charlie from the fight night being rightfully proud, and I remembered Maria's cones pulverizing her boobs. I wondered how Tanya's bigger breasts would fare against Sydney's.

I felt my phone buzz and pulled it out to look at a text. “They're amazing up close, too,” with a winking smiley face. I glanced up to see Tiffany looking at me. She blew me a kiss as the two blondes on stage moved toward one another. She immediately turned back to watch, and I noticed she and Sabrina leaning in close, likely talking. I decided to check on Michelle, and like Sabrina and Tiff, she and Tiff's mother were leaning in, conversing. Another text buzzed me, and I glanced at my phone. “I think she would look even better on her knees after you've marked her.” With another smiley face. I groaned at the thought. I looked back at the stage just as the two women pushed their breasts together for the first time. Neither woman spoke, but Tanya glanced down more often than Sydney, whose tits looked close to Tiffany's size. I wondered if Tanya was having flashbacks to the fight with my fianc?e like I was.

She didn't show it, striking first, sending Sydney stepping backward. Her big breasts slung out from her body from the left, lengthening to slap heavily at the fronts of Sydney's tits. The Hooter girl's thick breasts surged to the left, pushed away with the Beta O girl's hard blow. Sydney's tits shook momentarily as Tanya's heavy, bigger boobs plowed into Sydney's and the blonde Hooter girl gritted her teeth as she pushed back, sending both pairs into a mass of pale, young flesh smashing together. Both women's breasts met at the middle, hiding their nipples, but each pair jockeyed for position, sliding over and around each other. Tanya's tits took up more space, but neither pair seemed to give as the two women pushed against each other, each turning and twisting their hips. Sydney seemed more mobile at times, backing away only to shove from above, trying to push Tanya's tits down. Tanya responded by slipping her bigger tits to the side, somehow bringing them up and around Sydney's round globes. Both women grimaced as their tits met, and I watched each pair molded around and into the other, always springing back to regain their shape. Both women placed their hands on their opponent's shoulder, letting their breasts slide between them. I watched them both jockey for position, their arms tightening, and flexing as they maneuvered their torsos to bring the maximum contact between their hefty breasts.

Sydney was the first to pull back, and while I normally would have thought Tanya had done enough damage to at least hurt Sydney, the Hooter girl surprised me by pushing forward sharply, sending her globes into Tanya's meaty boobs. Tanya groaned and for a moment, the larger-breasted Beta O paused, allowing Sydney's firm tits to burrow slightly into Tanya's bigger boobs. While Sydney wasn't as firm as Tiffany, she was still solid looking, and I'd heard she'd held well against Tamera. The fight with Maria had been hot, I remembered fondly, thinking still of the hot Latina's cones breaking Sydney's bigger tits. Sydney seemed to pick up a few things from the fight, stealing Maria's strategy and hoping her firmer boobs would be better at precise blows. Tanya's tits compressed, spilling away before regaining their shape and quivering when Sydney's round tits found their mark again. I looked at Tanya's face as the Hooter girl continued her assault, stabbing at Tanya's tits as the latter looked for way to regain the offensive. My lust for Tanya's massive breasts seemed to be warring with my sympathy as her jugs were pounded.

Tanya's arms moved fast and suddenly stopping Sydney's attack by gripping her arms. The contact made was barely a brush, but I noticed both women reacted it took me a moment to realize their nipples had touched. I saw Tanya glance down between them, and she grinned. “Maybe we'll do a nipple fight later,” she said, her voice smoky. Sydney rolled her eyes.

“Do you really want me to flatten every part of your tits?” she said, pursing her lips. Tanya grinned back at her and with a quick shift, sent a half blow from her left into Sydney's boobs, still holding the blonde at bay with her arms. Tanya's right orb collided with Sydney's right tit forcing the entire breast toward the center of her chest. The blow didn't connect at the base, but at what had to be the dense center of Sydney's breast tissue, pushing her sizable jugs out of the way for a split second before they came back to meet the dragging attack as Tanya pushed forward, her breasts seeming to swallow Sydney's with their sheer size. Tanya grunted as she forced her pair against, then over Sydney's rounder breasts, and watching the two busty women duel with their breasts seemed to almost hypnotize me. I actually shook my head away to look back to their faces.

Tanya continued shoving her tits over and around Sydney's, and Sydney had trouble finding a rhythm against Tanya's thudding attacks with her wrecking ball boobs. Every time the Hooter girl tried to step back, Tanya held firm with her hands, holding Sydney so another pass of her big tits rolled over Sydney's boobs. The Hooter girl grunted, doing her best to meet Tanya's swinging boobs with her own short, quick strikes. Despite the efforts, she was only able to push back against Tanya's big teats, forcing both pairs to shift, fold, and slide against each other. Their tits continued to slide up and over the other pair, each fighting for dominance between them, until Sydney finally twisted to the right and fired, mirroring Tanya's earlier tactics. Tanya groaned as she felt Sydney's orbs turn into rocks as they careened into her slightly softer boobs, sending her tits quivering over her torso. The Beta O girl looked down at her shaking tits as Sydney continued the assault from the other direction. Rather than dragging, Sydney began trying to box Tanya's big tits; I admit I questioned the strategy.

Tanya took quite a few shots before she was able to begin striking back. Her big boobs had already started turning red, and were still shaking from the repetitive shots she'd taken. “You are quite the annoyance, aren't you?” Tanya grunted after a particularly loud slap from Sydney's left tit into Tanya's right breast, forcing the latter's boob to mold for a moment around the Hooter girl's firm breast.

Sydney's face twisted into a smug grin. “You haven't seen anything yet,” Sydney promised, and in a move that surprised me, she reached around and gripped Tanya's thighs, right below Tanya's round ass. The move forced Sydney's big breasts into Tanya's again, forcing a grimace to cross both women's faces. Tanya looked down at Sydney's arms, confused, until the Hooter girl pulled Tanya's thighs up suddenly. Tanya's eyes went wide and suddenly she found herself toppling backwards, Sydney's weight falling atop her.

“What the fuck!” Sabrina shouted, and Michelle actually stood up. “This isn't wrestling!”

“What a surprise. Rich bitches can't take a bit of actual fighting!” Rolonda shouted back. Tamera laughed and Sydney pressed her advantage, leaning over Tanya so that her tits were hanging over them. “Bomb the bitch!” Rolonda yelled.

Sydney took the advice and let fly, dropping down onto Tanya. Her firm breasts splashed onto Tanya's thick tits, and Tanya groaned as she felt Sydney's tits begin to burrow into hers. “Oh, I thought you'd like your natural habitat, bitch. On your back.” Sydney pushed up again and dropped another bomb, shoving her tits again into Tanya's big, now jiggling pair. Tanya groaned as she felt the blonde's pair trying to displace her tits, and I could tell that Sydney's tits were digging deeper. As Sydney pulled up again, Tanya twisted hard, obviously desperate to get the Hooter girl off of her and cease the pounding her reddening boobs were taking. I had images of Sydney and Tiff going at it flash through my head, the blonde's perfect body wilting under Tiffany as my girl forced her to her knees in submission. I shook the fantasy off, realizing I didn't need more stimulation.

Tanya's move paid off as it seemed to catch the blonde Hooter girl off guard. Sydney toppled over, landing on all fours and giving the crowd (and myself) a wonderful view of her gorgeous tits hanging down, shaking as Tanya sprang to her feet. Sydney's face turned into an angry mask for a moment as she stood to meet Tanya. “Couldn't take the boob bo--- oooph!” Tanya had apparently heard enough, and lunged forward, slinging her heavy, red tits into Sydney's firm pair. Sydney groaned as Tanya pulled away and slung another shot, this one from Tanya's left. Sydney's jugs shifted, each absorbing a direct hit from Tanya's bigger, heavier pair, and I watched the smaller pair distort, slightly flattening before Tanya's tits blocked them from my view. Sydney shot back, and soon the women were boxing with their young breasts. Tanya's tits collided with Sydney's in each pass. I realized neither of the girls was angling for a defensive posture, instead swinging with all their might. Each twist of their hips ended with a smack or thud that began reverberating through the room, and I wondered if Sydney had done enough with the boob-bombs to soften Tanya's wrecking ball-looking boobs. Both women's breasts extended as they made contact, slapping against each other and forming a wall of flesh that eventually sank back down to its original shape.

Sydney decided to break the boxing match leaning forward to spear at Tanya's breasts while the latter had twisted slightly to the left, readying herself for another heavy blow. Sydney's round breasts speared into the side of Tanya's sore boobs, pushing the flesh gently as Sydney dragged her breasts over the side of Tanya's working to pin her massive globes against her ribs. Tanya groaned as she felt Sydney's full tits pushing into her big jugs and Sydney rested for a moment, simply pumping her tits into Tanya's for a moment, working at the base of Tanya's boobs and seemingly trying to wear her dense flesh down. An image of Tanya's crushed, broken tits flooded my head as I watched the gorgeous Hooter girl try to pound Tanya's tits down. Sydney pulled away, positioning herself for another strike, and as Tanya slid back, trying to avoid another strike, Sydney slammed away from the right, pushing her tit once more into Tanya's, and this time, working her full, round jugs into Tanya's udders. I watched the Beta O girl reach for Sydney's arms, hoping, it seemed, to at least slow the assault. Instead, Sydney took a half-step forward and pulled Tanya close.

I watched as Sydney's tits made their way seemingly into Tanya's as the two women wrapped themselves in a hug, with Sydney's arms sliding under Tanya's to pull the sorority girl even closer. Tanya's tits ballooned out, and I couldn't help but wish for a better angle to watch Sydney push and prod at Tanya's breasts with her own pair. Tanya groaned as she felt another push, and I wondered if the fight was over. Tanya's arms stopped pushing away, instead, falling to Sydney's well rounded hips. Tanya seemed to let Sydney work her tits in. I glanced at Tiffany, and even from the distance I had, I could tell that she was concerned by Tanya's lack of fight. I glanced back at the busty coed, whose arms seemed to tighten. I watched as she pulled on Sydney suddenly, and stood tall, sliding her big tits up and over the blonde's round breasts. Sydney's eyes widened as Tanya essentially set her big, heavy tits atop her smaller pair. I watched with a fixed stare as Sydney's tits tried to hold up the heavier pair.

Sydney immediately pulled away, and Tanya's eyes flashed as she strode forward, already swinging her big tits towards Sydney's pair. Sydney backed up, trying to reset her footing and attack. She didn't quite get set, and Tanya's swinging blow careened into her breasts, sending them shaking wildly over her chest. Sydney's yelp of pain and surprise was muted with another thud as Tanya began throwing haymakers with her wrecking ball boobs. Sydney finally found her footing, and fired a shot back at Tanya, sending her own boobs into the bustier woman's teats. Tanya's tits reacted dutifully, waving and shaking at the impact. I grunted, wondering how Tanya could hold up to the attack. I looked at Sydney's tits, her boobs still shaking as well. They seemed a bit softer, but Tanya's definitely were quivering more as well. I found myself wanting to watch Tiffany take on Sydney's gorgeous pair and Tiff's text flashed back into my mind. I sighed as I pictured the different scenarios of that matchup through my head.

I was amazed at the aggression and stamina of the two women as they continued for a few minutes, slamming their big breasts into each other. Sydney suddenly dipped down, shooting up from below and launching a powerful uppercut. Sydney's boobs pushed Tanya's up and out, the impact denting Tanya's heavy breasts before they fell back to her chest. Tanya moaned as she felt her tits displaced momentarily, and I wondered if the fight was over as I saw her step back. Sydney must have thought the same thing as she sprang forward, obviously looking to press her advantage.

I still don't know if Tanya laid a trap or if she just reacted that quickly, but her tits came up with such impact that Sydney staggered back, her tits flattening from below as Tanya returned the uppercut against Sydney's momentum. The Hooter girl's breasts looked as though they were threatening to tear off her chest from the base, stretching obscenely for a moment before they settled down on top of Tanya's bigger boobs. Tanya kept her thick jugs under Sydney's standing on her toes to heighten the pressure on the Hooter girl's breasts. Sydney groaned as she felt Tanya putting the pressure on. Tanya stepped back, letting Sydney's tits flop down, and I noticed Sydney's tanned flesh shaking loosely. Tanya gripped Sydney's arms then slammed forward, pulling the other woman into her. Sydney's tits flattened immediately, and everyone in the audience gasped.

“Holy fuck!” Hailey shouted. There were some murmurs of agreement as Tanya, realizing she'd suddenly won, pushed forward with the first stroke, and we all watched Sydney's tits slowly pancake, spilling away from Tanya's superior tits until the latter pair was seemingly swallowed by Tanya's tits.

“I give,” Sydney squawked as she felt her tits disappear. I was surprised the blonde let it go that far, but Tanya immediately released her and raised her hands over her head. A cheer rose from the Beta O tables, and I found myself applauding with them. Tanya high fived all the girls, which sent her tits bouncing each time. I felt my phone buzz again. “Enjoying the show perv?” Tiff had texted. I caught her eye and she motioned me to watch. She leaned into Tanya's ear, and I saw the blonde roll her eyes. She turned directly toward me and gave a shake of her winning tits before turning back to Tiffany and laughing. My phone buzzed again after Tanya took her seat. “She loved you watching,” Tiff texted, mysteriously.

I didn't text back, as Tiffany got back up to the podium. “What a fight! Congratulations to both women for that contest.” Another round of applause went up. “But the score is now 2-0 Beta O. Will the Hooter girls be able to come back from the deficit? Or will the Beta O girls reign supreme. Tune in! Next up, we have Cassie —” A cheer came up from the Beta O girls “taking on Maria!” Another raucous cheer came up from the crowd.

I grinned, despite myself. I had no idea why I'd become so fascinated with Maria and her pointy, cone shaped breasts. The number she pulled at the party I saw, spearing Sydney's big boobs, had gotten me hooked I realized. The move had surprised me and judging from the look on the blonde's face, had surprised Sydney, too. As Cassie took the stage, I realized that two women that I had a slight obsession with would be taking the stage. My mind drifted from the Hooter's fights that I'd seen and moved to my memory of Cassie, sharing a blowjob with Tiffany. The redhead slid out of her shirt, revealing her firm, round breasts to the crowd, and I noticed Maria even give Cassie a good once over. Aside from her delightful breasts, Cassie's body was still a well-cut, lean figure, and I let my eyes linger on her body for quite some time before returning to Maria. She was slender and tall, and her long body was highlighted by her firm, ample boobs beneath her shirt. I guessed that she was slightly smaller than Cassie. Maria grinned at the redhead smugly as she peeled her top off, her tits barely quivering. Tiffany looked at both girls as they strode forward, and I felt my focus sharpen as the four young breasts between the two women came together.

Maria's tall, shapely form matched up well with Cassie's muscular body, bringing their breasts almost nipple to nipple. Cassie had Maria by maybe half a cup size, though the Latina's firm breasts barely quivered as she walked. Cassie looked down at Maria's tits and grinned. “I can't wait for this,” the redhead said. “I know a few people who are looking forward to seeing those perky boobs being flattened.”

“Looking at yours I can understand you're used to disappointment,” Maria said calmly. “If they've backed you, I can only assume they are, too.” A few “oohs” went up from the Hooter girls and Cassie grinned maliciously.

“Oh, ask around a bit more and you'll find out I rarely disappoint,” Cassie replied. Maria rolled her eyes.

“I'm assuming you fight better than you talk,” Maria sighed. “Otherwise I smell another disappointment. Which seems like it could be a record,” Maria said, winking at Cassie. I could see Cassie's body tense, but her discipline overtook her.

“All talk, I guess?” Cassie said, looking pointedly again at Maria's chest. Maria's eyes darkened.

“Let's find out,” Maria snapped.

“Finally,” Cassie laughed settling her stance. “I know you have to be charming as a waitress... especially if that's,” she said, pointing at Maria's chest. “All you're bringing to the table.” Maria finally snapped, and I was impressed at her speed. I watched as Maria pushed her cones right into Cassie's similar tits, loving that I was comparing two of the firmer, stronger pairs of tits that I'd seen. My memory flashed back to Maria's fights, and while she finally fell to Tamera, I found a strong likeness to Cassie, another hard-titted fighter who had lost to a better set. I flashed back to Tiffany, at my request, flattening her friend's tits, and the joy I took from watching the redhead's tit melt away under my girlfriend's better pair. I was rooting for the Beta Os, but watching a private fight between Cassie and Maria had a lot of promise in terms of the stakes. I knew I was unlikely to see anything so intense, but felt my interest in the fight deepen.

Cassie gasped as Maria's firm tits pushed into Cassie's. Maria pulled back and watched with some glee as Cassie's boobs sprang back. “Oh those are nice and firm,” Maria purred. “I can't wait to slowly grind 'em down. Then I'll flatten those round boobies. Maybe take them home as a trophy,” Maria said, stabbing forward again. Cassie grunted as she felt Maria's firm cones work to pierce her firm, round breasts, but quickly grabbed Maria's shoulders. Maria gritted her teeth, but realized she couldn't push forward. Cassie's arms tightened, and Maria's eyes went wide. Cassie pushed forward instead, holding Maria still with sheer strength so that the redhead's breasts pushed slowly against Maria's cones. Their nipples met first, and I heard Cassie sigh as her tips and Maria's turgid spikes battled for a moment between them. Cassie's breasts slowly pushed further, and Maria's grunts grew in frequency as Cassie worked to grind her tits into Maria's. Maria's tits bent slightly as Cassie's wider surface met the smaller boobs, and I watched as Maria's breasts withstood Cassie's assault, though the discomfort was apparent on the Hooter girl's face as Cassie worked to grind her tits against Maria's.

Maria wasn't content to let Cassie dictate the fight for long, and slid her torso down, twisting with a serpentine grace. She worked, I noticed, to get out of Cassie's direct path. She managed to do just that, sliding her own breasts under Cassie's by dipping her hips slightly. Cassie groaned suddenly as Maria stood up fast and hard, shoving her dense tits into the underside of Cassie's breasts. Cassie's tits dented again, this time from below, as her own thick boobs refused to yield to Maria's incoming pair, but it was obvious that the move hurt. Maria continued to try and shove her perky breasts immediately into Cassie's. Cassie released the hold she had on Maria's shoulders to escape, but Maria's hands found Cassie's hips and swiftly pulled the redhead forward. Cassie's tits were blasted again, Maria's firm cones pushing against the seemingly sensitive underside of Cassie's breasts. Cassie pulled away again, this time forcefully enough that Maria had to let go.

“Look who's already running,” Maria said, cupping her dense breasts. Cassie flipped her off, but I noticed that her face had tightened in frustration. I watched as Maria took advantage of Cassie's retreat, shifting her feet and resetting her balance. Cassie sliced forward from the left, sending her full, firm tits into the side of Maria's perky cones. Maria winced, but stood firm, pushing back against Cassie's assault. Both pairs of meaty breasts shifted, shaking as they collided, and while it seemed Cassie's tits were just a bit bigger, I could not tell if the perception was because of the breasts' respective shapes. I watched, rapt as Cassie pulled away, and Maria stepped back to reset herself once more. Cassie lunged, faster than Maria could react, and the Latina's eyes went wide as she felt Cassie's big boobs attempt to flatten hers. The sound was enough to catch a few of the Beta O girls off guard, and Sabrina said “Shit,” loudly enough that the rest of the audience laughed. Maria grunted loudly as she felt her body rocked, but didn't just absorb the blow. Maria twisted to the left and pushed her left tit into Cassie's left boob, forcing the exterior flesh of the redhead's firm orb in for a brief moment. Cassie groaned as she felt the dense titmeat on her left breast fold against Maria's firm cone.

I groaned at the thought of the hot Hooter's girl whittling Cassie down, then Cassie simply sitting while Maria allowed her nipple to slip into the beaten redhead's mouth. I hadn't thought the sheer number of titfights was going to be a problem, which I realized sitting there watching the two women duel, I should have. As Cassie groaned again, I found myself back in the large room, watching one of my fianc?e's best friends face off against a woman with whose tits I had become obsessed. Maria was giving me good reason for that obsession, using her firm tits to bash against Cassie's hardened pair. Cassie's flesh bent and shook beneath Maria's assault, the redhead's firm flesh swaying slightly under the assault of the spitfire Latina's impressive rack. My phone buzzed and Tiff had sent a picture of the action up close, of Maria's breasts, pushing Cassie's in. “The only thing keeping me from being freaked out is how fucking hard u must be,” she wrote. I looked back up to the fight and noticed Maria lining up her tits with Cassie's.

“Let's see how those nipples hold up,” Maria said, her voice steely. Cassie thrust forward, and Maria grunted, both tits compressing, meeting each other in a test of strength. “You've got some fight bitch,” Maria said. Cassie pulled back, not responding, and thudded forward again, her heavy breasts crashing into Maria's pointy tits. Maria grunted again, a deep guttural sound that indicated the pain she was in. Maria grinned regardless, pushing her firm breasts against Cassie's pair, and I felt myself groan just a bit as Cassie's tits seemed to fold for just a moment before springing back to life, pushing Maria's tits back. Cassie's pale skin seemed even redder after so much contact with Maria's though the look on the Hooter girl's face indicated Cassie was giving as good as she got. Maria's moan surprised people as Cassie jerked to the side slightly, dragging her breasts across Maria's firm pair.

Maria grunted, but pushed back, making sure their nipples met once more. I couldn't see them, buried between both women's young firm flesh, but I could tell from the tightening of their eyes and lips that their sensitive tips were dueling between them. “Did your nipple just bend?” Cassie asked, licking her lips. Maria rolled her eyes. “I must have flattened your nerve endings, too,” Maria snapped. “Just like I'm about to do to your big, firm nips.” Cassie shoved her tits forward suddenly, and Maria's firm cones pushed back, flattening slightly at the point of contact between them, but pushing back further as Cassie advanced. “Bitch!” Maria hisssed, then straightened her own back, forcing her tits against Cassie's. Her firm boobs slowly starting to push against Cassie's pale orbs, and Cassie's tits bent back, losing a bit of ground each second Maria pushed forward. “So pale and weak,” Maria taunted, and I found the comparison between her caramel skin and Cassie's suddenly a focal point. I noticed Cassie's tits begin to retreat, and Maria's grin, while strained, seemed genuine as Cassie pushed back, groaning with the effort.

“Get her!” I heard Tamera yell, and I wondered if the Hooter's girls' leader was worried about the sudden stalemate. Cassie grunted as Maria twisted her hips, shoving her obviously firm boobs into Cassie's thick orbs. I wondered about the redhead's stamina holding up, guiltily loving the idea of Maria eventually pushing her cone-shaped breasts deeply into Cassie's pair and obliterating them.

Neither woman seemed willing to yield, however, and as they pushed together firmly, they ground their young tits, even sliding back and forth against each other until both seemingly agreed to pull apart. Cassie's tits were still high on her chest, as were Maria's, and both women grinned at the sight of the condition of her rival.

“This is going to be a longer fight than I had thought,” Maria said, nodding to Cassie with what seemed to be some respect. Cassie grinned and nodded.

“Same here,” Cassie said. “But I'm glad. I get to savor your tits melting under mine.” Maria snorted.

“Please. I won't be surprised if those things deflate when I pop a hole in them,” the Hooter girl laughed. Cassie laughed, too, and then she strode forward, pushing her tits gently against Maria's. Both tits met at the nipple again, and both women groaned at the gentle touch.

“Fuck me that feels good,” Maria murmured. Cassie let her nipples flick gently against Maria's hard tips, both pair bouncing, and Cassie groaned as well. Cassie and Maria looked at each other for a moment before pulling away, both women breathing a bit more heavily than they had been. Cassie's breasts heaved slightly, but both women seemed to have some sort of understanding, because they stepped forward again, placing their tits against one another without a misstep. Cassie's tits seemed to bend first, but soon Maria's gave considerable ground as the two women simply pushed their tits together. At first the contact seemed erotic as both women watched their tits, but within moments, the pushes became more violent, each breast battling once more for ground between them. Cassie's firm boobs bent slightly with each pass, while Maria's cones seemed to flatten from their points, as if Cassie was pushing her tit in on itself.

Cassie's right hand found Maria's left shoulder as she began to shove her big tits against Maria's. The Latina grunted with each blow, but pushed back, forcing some of her redhead opponent's boobs back into themselves as well. As both women began thrusting more violently, I admit that I was surprised to see Cassie pull back first, her reddening tits swinging gently as she pulled away. Maria sneered as she did so. “Can't take the heat?” Maria asked. Cassie grinned back and then slammed forward. Maria turned, but still felt her left breast smashed by Cassie's left, as she didn't move quickly enough to escape the full blow. Cassie's right breast, missing completely, bounced erotically with the miss, but Maria's groan distracted me from savoring the emotion. Cassie's breast splashed Maria's pointy tit, forcing the tip back, and compressing it so that Cassie's pale, firm flesh seemed to be forcing the dark-skinned breast of her opponent outward. Cassie stepped back again, and Maria's hand immediately cupped her firm jug.

“You'll pay for that, you ginger whore.” Cassie said nothing as Maria turned to her, but she grinned and winked. Maria's eyes narrowed, and the Hooter girl sprang forward, this time faster than I had seen her move. Cassie once again relied on her athleticism. As fast as Maria moved, Cassie moved faster, stepping and twisting to the side, somehow timing her strike to send her firm right breast into the meat of Maria's right boob. Maria groaned again as she felt Cassie's thick tit burrow into her own, shoving her young firm flesh toward her cleavage. “Bury her tits, Cassie!” Sabrina shouted, and a cheer rose from the Beta O side of the room. Cassie worked to do just that, slapping her hands on Maria's waist and dragging her boobs across the Latina's firm chest. Despite my warring feelings, seeing Cassie's tits bend and fold while they pushed Maria's out of the way stirred my crotch even more. Maria's tits bent, but sprang back like sponges, jiggling slightly, as Cassie's boobs finished their pass. Cassie's feet gracefully slid under her own, and soon the two women were back, chest to chest, to continue the fight.

Neither girl moved, though I couldn't tell if Maria was keeping her position given Cassie's hands on her waist. Instead, Maria's arms gripped at Cassie's waist, and both women seemed content to push and prod their tits against the other pair between them. It did start gently, but after the first minute or so, both women were pressing as hard as they could, their muscles in their backs tightening as they thrust forward while their breasts, both firm and dense, began shifting and bending against the other pair. At times, Cassie's pair seemed to almost swallow Maria's, but each time they passed over, Maria's tits sprang up, quivering. During other moves, Maria's tits seemed to force their way into Cassie's tits, coaxing a grunt or wince from the paler woman's throat. At one point, Cassie shifted, and pushed her tits atop Maria's, forcing the Latina's head to roll back as her sturdy jugs were trying to hold their full weight. I saw the right breast sag noticeably, but also saw Cassie's dent from beneath as the two pairs of breasts fought for position.

Cassie shook her set, peppering Maria with some blows from above, and Maria grunted in response, shoving upward. While Cassie's tits did seem to push in slightly, the tactic started making Maria's firm boobs bounce and jiggle. “Get your tits off!” Maria shouted suddenly, pulling away. Cassie laughed as she put her hands on her hips. Both women's breasts seemed softer than they had before, perhaps even sagging a little. Maria's boobs hung slightly lower on her chest, while Cassie's jiggled with more freedom than had been there at the start of the fight. “Don't run yet,” Cassie growled, flinging her chest forward.

Maria did something that surprised me, steeling her legs and letting Cassie impale her tits on the Hooter girl's pointy boobs. Both women groaned at the contact, as it looked like Maria's breasts speared Cassie's for a moment, until Cassie's chest was suddenly pushing against the base of Maria's breasts. “Oh fuck!” Cassie groaned as she felt Maria's tits, even for a moment, seem to touch the center of her own firm pair. Maria wasn't left unscathed in the contest, and a deep, guttural groan of discomfort poured from the waitress's lips. My eyes widened as I realized Cassie was not moving. Leaving her tits against Maria's, Cassie slowly slid her arms around Maria's waist. Maria was still reeling from the blow when her eyes widened. Too late she tried to escape, as Cassie's fingers locked around Maria, holding the Brazilian girl in place.

Cassie shifted from foot to foot, slowly and surely pushing her tits like some sort of gentle pummeling machine, keeping constant contact with Maria's pinned boobs. “Your nipples are so hard,” Cassie said through a quick breath. Her face was red, and a sheen of sweat covered both women's forehead and cheeks.

“I'm going to use them to burrow a hole into your tits,” Maria said, starting to meet Cassie's blows by shifting her feet the same way. Both women began moving and snapping their backs, and in a matter of minutes, the fight seemed to become a dance. Their tits never separated as each woman tried to grind the other out. Cassie's big pale, boobs were shifting and shaking, but they maintained contact with their counterparts as Maria tried to force her firm boobs further and further into Cassie's round pair. Cassie groaned as she continued, and Maria grinned.

“You feel them breaking, don't you,” she said, and Maria thrust forward forcefully. Cassie grunted as the Hooter girl threw her head back and began rolling her back, pushing her tits as far in as she could. “I'm going to break these tits from the inside, Ginger,” she laughed. “Feel my firm tits stabbing yours?” Cassie groaned again, and I watched as Maria's push sent Cassie's boobs slightly up toward her face, her reddening flesh, normally pale, jiggling and wobbling on her chest as her tits were forced to move away from their place in the space between them by Maria's strong move. Cassie groaned as her tits were shoved slightly up and outward, her flesh bending to make room for Maria's firm pair. “Like the Red Sea,” she snorted, and a few of the Hooter girls laughed.

Cassie grunted, and her arms flexed. Maria's eyes went wide and she glanced at the redhead. Cassie's face was a menacing glare and grimace, and she bent her knees slightly, slowly (and painfully, from the look on her face) pulled her tits over Maria's. Her face went from shock to discomfort to pain in less than a second, and she moaned as Cassie's weight pulled her tits down. Maria's tits popped out from the exchange as Cassie finished pulling her flesh over them, and Cassie grunted as she felt Maria's boobs atop her own pair. Ducking more quickly, Cassie fired an uppercut that put the center of her firm boobs directly under Maria's pair. The Hooter girl groaned as Cassie's tits slapped into hers, and I noticed for the first time Maria's breasts quivering, shaking on her chest as Cassie shifted to let her tits lay atop Maria's breasts.

“No quips?” Cassie asked as she slowly repeated her earlier maneuver. Maria struggled this time, shifting to the left and the right, and as Cassie was nearly midway down the Hooter girl's chest, Maria broke away. As she twisted, her tits bounced and shook over her chest, moving far more fluidly than they had before the fight had started. “I'm waiting for you to break my tits,” Cassie said as she dropped her hands to her hip. Maria shouted and charged, and Cassie struck first with a quick twitch of her legs, arching her back as she and Maria met at full speed.

The clap of their flesh was enough to shock some members of the audience into silence as they waited to see what the result of the blow was. Cassie's arms wrapped around Maria's back, and she looked down at their respective chests. Both pair of breasts were pushing against their counterpart again and Cassie was twisting her shoulders to the left and right, pumping her big tits into Maria's firm boobs. Cassie's boobs shook and shivered as she brought them against Maria's tits, both pair compressed at the tips, pushing against the other pair as the two women sought to dominate the other. I saw Cassie's face relax for a moment as Maria pushed forward, denting Cassie's suddenly more pliable breasts. Cassie grunted as she felt Maria's tits invade hers again, but the redhead tightened her grip further, forcing more of her tits to press against Maria's firm cones. Cassie's firm, full tits seemingly overtook Maria's in some moments, looking as though they were swallowing Maria's firm breasts. At others Maria's tits seemed to simply press inward, causing Cassie's round pair to flatten and balloon out.

I was absolutely amazed at the stamina of both women. Each of their thrusts seemed weaker and I wondered if the two groups had made any contingencies for a draw when I saw a shift in the fight's dynamic. Cassie had tightened her grip, and I couldn't tell from her face if it was desperation or predatory instinct. Maria had a similar look on her face, as if both women were willing their tits to victory. I scooted forward on my seat to watch the fight, now keenly aware of it's conclusion. Both pairs of breasts folded, Maria's dark pair sliding over and under, sometimes both her darker tits sitting atop Cassie's breasts as the Hooter girl tried to pulverize her tits from above. Every pass, though seemed to give the advantage to the opposing women. At times, Cassie dragged her thick tits across Maria's pair, shoving them around. Maria's tits certainly bent and folded more as the fight progressed, her firmness, like Cassie's, seeming to fade at what appeared to be random moments. Cassie's breasts would also flatten gently from the top as Maria tried to burrow her breasts into the redhead's firm pair.

Cassie suddenly let out a shout and everyone watching the fights turned toward the two fighters to see if it was a cry for victory or defeat. The two women remained in embrace, and both women were suddenly ferociously thrusting at the other, pressing their tits together. This time, I finally noticed a difference as the darker-skinned breasts were pushed further and further, each thrust seeming to flatten more and more of the cone shape from Maria's perky tit. Maria kept fighting, her determination etched on her face until Cassie pulled her hands to Maria's shoulders and slammed forward, hard. There was no finesse in the move, no arched back. Cassie just put all of her power into a straightforward step. I don't know if it was Cassie's experience, skill, or luck, or some combination, but her tits instantly smashed Maria's into her ribcage, forcing the flesh at the tip of her breast to spread outward in an accordion-like cascade before the redhead's pale jugs completely outmatched Maria's.

“Holy fuck!” Cassie shouted. “That feels amazing!” Maria groaned, her head lolling back as Cassie held her up. Cassie pulled back slightly to let Maria's defeated udders droop, and they did not disappoint. While they still seemed firm, they looked obviously softer than they had at the beginning of the fight, and while Cassie's had also taken some appreciable damage, it was clear when Cassie pulled apart who had won the titfight. Maria seemed stunned, as did most of the people watching. Cassie alone looked as though the fight had gone her way.

“Damn, Maria. I flattened your tits.” Maria groaned. Cassie stepped forward threateningly “All you have to do is give up,” Cassie reminded her. Maria, still either stunned or unbelievably defiant, did nothing as Cassie slowly pushed her breasts into the Latina's beaten pair. Cassie sighed as she felt Maria's tits slowly spread out against her own, but gave a curious look to Maria as the Hooter girl's tit held firm before completely flattening. Maria shifted slightly, but the redhead wasn't about to let the fight go on. She slowly pushed her left tit in, against Maria's right breast, and the latter's breast pancaked with the extra shove. I was very disappointed I didn't get to see Cassie end Maria's left tit a moment later, but she obviously did. When she pulled away again, Maria groaned and cupped her tits.

“You win, Cassie. Shit, you win. You flattened my tits!” she suddenly exclaimed. Cassie said nothing but held her left breast in her hand and offered it to Maria. With her right, Cassie gently forced Maria to her knees. Maria sunk to the floor and let Cassie feed her the firmer, superior tit. Maria's worship was quick and angry as the shock wore off. Cassie let her get through it quickly and nodded at her. As Maria stood, Cassie caught her eye. Maria glared at her, but Cassie nodded to her.

“Good fight,” Cassie offered. Maria shrugged and nodded, before rolling her eyes.

“You too,” she said, cupping her sore boobs as Cassie left the stage. “But I'll get you next time, Ginger,” she shouted, her tits bouncing as she turned to face Cassie. The redhead shook her head, and then she flipped Maria off. The crowd laughed at the exchange, and Tiffany made her way to the stage to announce the final fights. While my girl was setting up, I glanced back toward Maria. I noticed the Latina glancing at Cassie, shifting her eyes when Cassie's head turned toward the Hooter's girl's side.
    Last edited by Jon Grey; December 25th, 2017 at 05:40 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bfs 36

What an incredible comeback!

Three exciting fights between six very, very hot girls, and we're yet to see the finale! I especially enjoyed how much trouble beauty-queen Sydney was able to give to Tanya's massive mammaries, and how close Maria came to spearing Cassie's insanely firm tits! Tiff's message to her boyfriend seems to indicate that even she was worried about the result of that match. That said, despite all the closely contested action Beta O now leads the Hooters 3-0, and it looks like this might end up becoming a complete rout... Intense stuff!

It's great to have you with us again, Jon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jon,

The GOAT has done it again!!!! The three fights were great. The last fight with Marie and Cassie was off the charts. Love the chp!!! I just hope the next Chp we get to see the magnificent tits of Tiff!!! I also am looking forward to learning more about Tiff's mom at what role she will play during this event!!!! As always keep up the great work!!!!

Reddd

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jon
    Great stories again. Love the Maria- Cassie battle very back and forth. Interested to see how Tiffany?s mom figures into your story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jon,

Will we get to know why Tiff's mom hates on her so much and why she seems to like Michelle so much????? I also wanted to know will we see a chp in which Tiff trys to get revenge on the girls who humiliated her brother and his girlfriend??? As always keep up the great work!!!!

Reddd

Senior Hostboard Member Jon Grey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reddd View Post
    Jon,

Will we get to know why Tiff's mom hates on her so much and why she seems to like Michelle so much????? I also wanted to know will we see a chp in which Tiff trys to get revenge on the girls who humiliated her brother and his girlfriend??? As always keep up the great work!!!!

Reddd
    These questions will be answered, though it may not be in the next chapter... And yes, you'll get to see Tiff attempting to take revenge on Kara and Darla...

TSP139

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Grey View Post
    These questions will be answered, though it may not be in the next chapter... And yes, you'll get to see Tiff attempting to take revenge on Kara and Darla...
    I appreciate the intriguing word choice "attempting to take revenge", leaves room for speculation on how exactly that encounter might play out...

Semi-related, now that I think of it Darla & Kara vs Jen & Ellen would be an interesting match-up given how both couples seem to enjoy some... common interests shall we say. I suppose that might possibly be who Tiffany was planning to send J&E's way, but either way it could be a cool combination sometime now that crossovers are on the table.

Anyway, for the record this was a fantastic BFS installment. Cassie is a particular favorite of mine so it was great to see her playing a major role. It says a lot about the quality of this series that you've grown the roster of developed characters to the point that there are many thoroughly enjoyable episodes where Tiffany doesn't even participate! Though I agree with other commenters that the anticipation for the Tiff vs Tamera grudge match literally could not be any higher at this point too

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSP139 View Post
    I appreciate the intriguing word choice "attempting to take revenge", leaves room for speculation on how exactly that encounter might play out...

Semi-related, now that I think of it Darla & Kara vs Jen & Ellen would be an interesting match-up given how both couples seem to enjoy some... common interests shall we say. I suppose that might possibly be who Tiffany was planning to send J&E's way, but either way it could be a cool combination sometime now that crossovers are on the table.

Anyway, for the record this was a fantastic BFS installment. Cassie is a particular favorite of mine so it was great to see her playing a major role. It says a lot about the quality of this series that you've grown the roster of developed characters to the point that there are many thoroughly enjoyable episodes where Tiffany doesn't even participate! Though I agree with other commenters that the anticipation for the Tiff vs Tamera grudge match literally could not be any higher at this point too
    I agree!!! I need that match up in my life sooner than later!!!! Lol!!!!