Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jen and Ellen, After the Cruise

Jen sighed as she felt Ellen's gentle hands play with her softened, bruised tits.

?She flattened you,? Ellen murmured as her mouth descended on her stiff tip. Jen sighed in pleasure as Ellen played a bit of a mind game. Even as Jen was aware of it, she couldn't deny the pleasure. Every time Ellen relived the loss on the cruise ship, of her firm breasts finally bending, finally breaking under Tiffany's obviously superior rack, she lavished pleasure on the swimmer's lush body. Today, Ellen's worship was centered on her tits, while the previous night, Ellen had wrung nearly every orgasm possible out of Jen's willing body, creating an association that Jen hoped wouldn't become detrimental down the road. At that moment, though, Jen's thoughts were on the young woman's mouth trying to tease her nipple into an impossibly stiff peak.

Jen's hand found Ellen's head and Ellen smiled around the big, firm breast in her mouth. ?Did you like watching my tits get crushed?? Jen asked softly. Ellen's fingers danced on her girlfriend's tight abs, and Jen groaned as she felt them slowly move south. Ellen's mouth left her breast, leaving a sheen of spit on Jen's firm nipple, then carefully traced the swimmer's exceptionally toned abs with her tongue. Jen groaned again, a soft moan that turned guttural as Ellen's fingers slid beneath the soft band of Jen's lace panties (worn at Ellen's request). The black fabric whispered against Ellen's skin as she continued to ignore Jen's query, her lips occasionally joining her tongue in small kisses over her girlfriend's body. Ellen finally pulled up when her fingers lightly grazed Jen's pussy lips for the first time that night. ?I loved watching your big tits fold like paper, baby,? she promised. Jen's hand found Ellen's left breast and gently palmed it. Ellen glanced at her lover's hand and smiled. ?I bet I could have pushed them aside with mine after she softened them up so much,? she added as Jen's hand shook her smaller, perky breast. ?Imagine my tits forcing your useless sacks over your chest,? she sighed as she slid a finger into Jen's waiting pussy.

?You...? Jen gasped, but before she could complete the sentence, Ellen curled her finger already finding her girlfriend's g-spot. Jen shuddered, and Ellen continued to work her over. The wet sounds coming from Jen's panties pervaded her senses and she was only just conscious of Ellen sitting up and palming her big tit again. ?I wonder what would happen if I pushed in just a bit right now,? Ellen said, failing to keep the teasing smile off of her face. ?Would they flatten again?? Jen moaned, the memory of the moment her tits caved splashing across her vision. Ellen saw the shudder and smiled broadly. ?Imagine Tiff riding you into this orgasm,? she whispered. ?Completely breaking your firm, tight body.? Jen's eyes opened and she saw Ellen's nipples poking through her nightshirt. ?She could probably fuck you into two or three orgasms, the way your pussy is sucking at my fingers,? Ellen said, leaning over to once again suck her lover's tit into her mouth. Jen grunted at Ellen's lewd description, but didn't bother denying it. Ellen's mouth popped off, and she bit her lip before continuing. ?Then maybe Jon would get a shot.?

Jen's eyes flashed open and her head shot back as she came, the idea of Tiff's boyfriend finishing her off in front of the buxom woman who'd bested her too much in combination with Ellen's fingers at her pussy and a surprise thumb on her clit the moment she introduced Jon into the equation.

?You cum so easy now,? Ellen grinned, and Jen smiled back up at her.

?Fuck you,? Jen grunted as Ellen continued lightly fucking her with her fingers.

?I may wait until after Jon gets through,? Ellen said, licking her top lip and filling her hand with Jen's softened tit. Jen sighed again, leaning back to let her girlfriend have her way once more.

The next morning, Jen woke up to find her girlfriend between her legs, working her up again. Jen groaned as she felt Ellen's tongue languidly tracing every inch of her exposed sex.

?Good morning,? Ellen whispered as she pulled away. ?I just couldn't wait for breakfast,? she sighed as she leaned back in. Jen's fingers found her Some soft lapping noises stopped, and Jen glanced down to see her girlfriend with a smile on her face. ?Thanks for last night,? she said, almost blushing. ?It was fun.? Jen smiled down at her and nodded as Ellen leaned in to finish. Ellen's tongue didn't let her last long, the orgasm tumbling down wave after wave of soft, leisurely pleasure. Ellen gently kept going as Jen finished, and after the two women snuggled together.

?I don't want to go back to school,? Ellen complained. ?I'd rather just keep reminding you about your tits getting demolished on that cruise,? she teased, gently pulling at her girlfriend's stiff nipple. Jen smiled, loving their quiet time. She knew Ellen couldn't wait however, and looked down at the smaller woman with a grin.

?Out with it,? Jen said, tousling her lover's hair. ?Who's the next girl up to face my tits?? she asked.

Ellen grinned, and cupped Jen's full breast. ?I've been weighing the options,? she grinned, bouncing Jen's full breast. ?And I've got a few ideas in mind. I'll be at the library after classes. Meet me there, and I can show her to you.?

?A mystery woman?? Jen said, chuckling. Ellen smiled.

?I love giving my girl surprises,? she said coyly, and Jen thought for a moment before reaching for a pillow and smacking Ellen.

?Oh, you bitch!? Ellen squealed, then gasped as Jen's hand found her pussy. Ellen relaxed, and she looked into Jen's eyes. What she saw surprised her, but she knew that she was going to thoroughly enjoy the reason for being late on her first day back to school.

Jen met Ellen at the library after her swim noticing in the locker room the marked decrease in the bruising from the fight with Tiffany. She sighed as she wondered if Ellen was going to bring it up again tonight, but also looked forward to seeing how her lover dealt with the morning change. She didn't have to wonder long. Ellen's smile lit up the room as Jen walked in.

Ellen didn't know if Jen had chosen her outfit on purpose, or if Jen really didn't know how much it distracted the former cheerleader. Jen's shirt clung to her, and the worn fabric was soft, but also dipped far enough that with the wrong bra, the edges of the bra's cups popped just visibly under the shirt. Jen had chosen a good bra, but the look of the soft, dark inviting cleavage was enough to set Ellen's mind running. ?Hey baby!? Ellen said as Jen walked into the library. Jen grinned as Ellen waved, blushing as she realized she'd been a bit louder than necessary.

A few heads turned, and Ellen whispered ?Hey baby,? as Jen got closer to the desk. Jen sputtered, and looked around quickly. As Jen looked toward the reference stacks, she spotted a young woman poring over a huge book. ?Good eye,? Ellen whispered as she caught Jen's stare. ?But you should wait until she stands up. She's got two other books she's checking out, and she wore a really great top for an... evaluation. I know her from a biology class study group that meets up here once a week, and heard through a few grapevines that she liked to test her chest. Her name is Veronica.? Jen snickered at the word play, but kept her eyes glued to the woman. Sitting down, it was hard to gauge much, especially as she was wearing a college hoodie. Jen and Ellen chatted idly as the night went on, and Jen was just about to give up and leave when the prospective opponent stood, closed the book, and leaned over to get her bag.

Jen and Ellen both watched with laser focus as the unknown woman's taut rear pushed against the jeans, trying to escape its denim prison. Full and round, and obviously tight, Jen nearly whistled as she thought of riding this new woman into submission. Ellen watched as Veronica stood and turned toward them, and Jen's eyes widened. Despite not seeing much of her toned figure through the baggy sweatshirt, her full breasts pressed against the top half of the school's seal. Veronica gave a friendly grin to Ellen and Jen slid out of the way as she came to check out her books.

?Hey Ellen,? Veronica said warmly. ?Who is this?? Ellen smiled and introduced her girlfriend. Veronica looked a bit shocked, but said nothing, and the moment left her face quickly. ?Nice to meet you, Jen,? Veronica said, and let a slight glance fall to Jen's chest straining the t-shirt and the look between her big boobs. The new woman was slightly taller than Jen, and her brown hair was darker than the swimmer's own. Her face was a bit rounder, and she had a slightly darker complexion than Jen (especially after the cruise). Jen's eyes lingered on the school crest, and she let a smile creep across her face.

?Nice sweatshirt,? Jen said, her voice low. Veronica's whole face slowly smiled as she realized what Jen was doing. ?Ooh,? she said. ?I've heard about you. Had no idea you two were an item,? she said. ?I'm Veronica. Ellen tells me you and I share a certain interest??

Jen grinned and nodded, keeping her eyes locked on Veronica's face. ?I believe we do. Would you care to get together tomorrow evening to discuss it over a cup of coffee?? Jen asked, Veronica nodded.

?Sounds great,? Veronica said. ?Do you know the place on Miller Street?? Jen nodded, and Veronica finished checking out her books. She said goodbye, and both Jen and Ellen watched them leave.

?Good work,? Jen whispered to Ellen, who finally leaned for a kiss from her girlfriend. They both let the kiss linger longer than what was likely appropriate, but when Ellen looked into Jen's eyes, she grinned. ?You look ready for a fight,? Ellen whispered as they locked arms and left. As soon as they got outside the library Ellen felt Jen's arm slip out of hers and wrap around her shoulder. Jen hugged her girlfriend close, and as the sun went down, Ellen felt content. She was also unsurprised when Jen's right hand slipped past her shoulder to begin lightly fondling her bra-clad boob. Despite Jen's willingness to let Ellen have fun, the fight with Tiff had woken up the other side of the sexfighter Ellen had come to both love and envy. Ellen grunted softly as she felt Jen's hand become more insistent, bending her firm boob lightly through the bra.

?Jen, we're in public,? Ellen said, though she wondered if that's what was spurring her girlfriend on.

?You're right,? Jen commented, still obviously groping Ellen's small tit. Ellen bit her lip. She knew she'd only be able to offer token resistance to the display. Some part of her had missed Jen's tendency toward a slight dominant streak, and Ellen found herself missing the submissive stakes. It made for a poor sexfight, she knew, but with Veronica as the next (hopeful) opponent, Ellen groaned. She always marveled at Jen's ability to work through the last loss, and the match with Tiff, while heavy and disappointing, was still erotic, and more importantly, fun. Ellen loved teasing her about it, and had no doubt that Jen enjoyed Ellen's taunts, but she also wondered if Jen's new focus would shift the dynamic in the bedroom.

She certainly felt the shift in their public displays. Jen's hand had somehow almost squeezed her right tit right out of the cup. ?I sometimes wish you didn't wear a bra,? Jen said, not for the first time. They both knew that Ellen's thick, hard nipples would be on display without the undergarment, but Jen liked to point out having full access should be a privilege. She mentioned it again.

?You don't own me,? Ellen said, and she realized that she'd meant it as a challenge. ?Not after what Kelly did to you,? she pointed out. Jen's eyebrows arched. Ellen saw Jen's jaw set, and knew she'd gotten her response already. Jen squeezed her breast, making sure Ellen's stiff peak scraped against the smooth cup of her bra.

Ellen groaned, wondering how she always managed to do it just enough. ?But I can,? Jen promised, this time her voice a low, sultry whisper. Ellen tried not to gasp as she felt Jen's hand push against the front of her right tit, slowly crushing both the cup and her breast gently. ?Looks like my tits aren't the only pair that flatten around here,? Jen noted. Ellen groaned, loving the gentle pressure as her nipple was pushed gently into her breast through the bra cup. ?I want my hands on your tits when you cum,? Jen whispered, and Ellen's mind immediately flashed to a vision of her girlfriend's toned body slowly rolling over her own, her hands squeezing and palming her smaller tits as she came. Suddenly, Jen's hand was gone, on her shoulder again, and the swimmer licked her lips and hummed a song.

?You will pay for that,? Ellen growled, and Jen glanced into her lover's eyes. Jen's eyes sparkled as she responded.

?We'll see,? Jen murmured.

By the time they got to the apartment, Jen couldn't resist her girlfriend any longer. The moment the door shut, Ellen felt Jen's powerful frame push her gently against the wall, and Jen's mouth sought Ellen's without hesitation. The moment Ellen's lips met hers Jen's tongue was there to part them, the swimmer taking control almost immediately. Jen's hands were busy as well, reaching for the bottom of Ellen's shirt and pulling up. She never broke the kiss, just pulling the shirt over the top of Ellen's practical, skin-toned bra. Had Jen looked, she would have seen Ellen's small, pert breasts quivering from the intensity of Jen's practiced hands.

Ellen felt her own hands at Jen's pants, and Jen smiled as she felt Ellen's fingers skillfully slide her sweatpants down. She half-regretted starting the contest early, with clothing that had such easy access, but when she filled her hand with Ellen's bra-clad breast and felt her girlfriend groan, the swimmer knew she'd chosen correctly. Ellen's hands fumbled at the waistband, and Jen gently pushed her tongue into Ellen's mouth. Ellen groaned as she felt her girlfriend's kiss intensify, her own tongue meeting her girlfriend's skilled kiss as Jen's tongue began lightly batting at hers. Ellen moaned as she felt Jen's hand pull her left bra cup down, exposing her perky boob to the cooler air.

Jen grinned around Ellen's mouth as she felt her girlfriend begin to slow, her sensitive tits proving the distraction Jen had hoped. Jen hadn't been sure Ellen recognized the kiss as a contest, but she nevertheless pushed forward. Ellen's mouth opened almost unconsciously as she tried to push back against Jen's tongue. Her girlfriend had always been an amazing kisser, but Ellen knew she could keep up. Another sigh escaped Ellen as Jen's right index finger gently pushed against her left nipple. Ellen pressed her tongue down, sliding it under Jen's and pushing it up

Jen groaned in delight as she felt Ellen engage her, sliding her tongue back down to press once more against Ellen's, working to push it further back. As Ellen tried to mount an offensive, Jen's hand remained gently glued to her lover's breast, continually brushing against Ellen's nipple as the former cheerleader worked Jen's pants down her thighs. Jen shivered as the cool air hit her firm ass, and she grunted as she felt Ellen's fingers work their way to the top of her thigh. In response, Jen slid her hand into Ellen's bra cup, pulling Ellen's left breast out fully, then immediately plastered her mouth over Ellen's. The sudden force of Jen's kiss left Ellen stunned, and she realized Jen's tongue was gaining some control. Eager to assert herself, Ellen's hand found Jen's covered pussy, and Jen's mouth opened wide as she felt Ellen teasing her mound. Ellen took advantage, pushing Jen's tongue back, and by the time their lips met again, Ellen was darting out, tapping Jen's lips, while Jen slowly traced her lover's mouth with her own.

Jen groaned as Ellen forced a finger to slide slightly between her outer lips, pushing Jen's panties into her slightly. Jen's tongue slowed, and she felt Ellen's slide inside her mouth. Rather than trying to push it back, Ellen gently caressed Jen's tongue with her own, using delicate, precise strokes to draw languid lines. Jen's response was difficult given Ellen's insistent fingers, and it was Ellen's turn to smile as she pushed Jen back a bit. Jen's hand gently squeezed Ellen's tit, and Ellen grunted as she felt her breast bend beneath Jen's insistent fingers. She kept up the kiss, letting her lips close around Jen's mouth. Ellen's tongue danced inside her lover's mouth, and the cheerleader smiled as she felt Jen's hand insistently squeezing her tit. She grunted as she felt Jen's other hand smash against her right breast, flattening the bra against her.

All the while, Ellen kept her middle finger pressed against Jen's sex, sliding it firmly up and down, knowing that Jen felt the friction. Ellen felt herself get slightly wet imagining her girlfriend returning the favor on her knees later. She kept her tongue pressed against Jen's, as she felt her right tit flatten slightly, pushed toward her rib cage, the pressure both uncomfortable and undeniably erotic. She let her eyelids flutter as she felt her nipple press against the bra, pushing back into her sensitive flesh, and felt Jen's tongue push down suddenly, trapping hers. Ellen's eyes opened as she felt Jen's left hand pull away from her bra-covered breast and down to her hip, holding Ellen in place. Jen's right hand found the wrist Ellen was using to drive her finger into her and pinned her to the wall. Jen pushed forward, her bra clad breasts suddenly engulfing Ellen's boobs. Ellen groaned as she felt the expected melting of her breast away from Jen's boobs, but as Jen pinned her hand above her head, she felt Jen's dominance even more poignantly, and she couldn't help but moan.

Jen used the opportunity to slowly push Ellen's tongue, soft and pliant, back into her mouth. Ellen fought back, meeting Jen's tongue with the tip of her own, sliding it to Jen's tip, but her eyes flashed as she felt Jen's hand reach her pussy. Even through her jeans, Jen knew the right type of pressure to put on, and Ellen sighed in delight even as she felt Jen's tongue push hers back. Ellen's tongue pushed back, but Jen's moved hers back with ease, the distraction too much for the former cheerleader. Jen felt her hand freed as Jen's hand found her ass, and Ellen felt herself relaxing. She felt Jen's tongue push in decisively, and gently sucked on it, showing her acceptance of defeat. When the kiss ended, both women were panting, and Jen grinned at her girlfriend. Jen gripped both of Ellen's wrists. Ellen opened her mouth to say something but Jen leaned in again. Ellen let a soft purr escape into Jen's mouth as she felt her lover's tongue prove its dominance once more, and Ellen realized on some level that Jen was pinning her hands above her head, but didn't fully get it until Jen pulled away.

?I could get used to you like this,? Jen murmured, and Ellen grunted as she tried to pull away. Jen held her in place, then kissed her gently. ?What do you say we shower before the main event?? she asked. Ellen sighed, angry both at Jen for pulling the dominant pose off and angry at herself for enjoying it at that particular moment. She nodded, hoping to gain an advantage once both of them had time to freshen up.

The shower was relaxing for both women, and while a few gestures and touches added some spice, it was obvious that they'd put aside the contest for a nice moment together. Ellen did take advantage of the cool down time, still remembering the moment Jen's powerful tongue and skilled hands had ended what she could only describe as a kissing duel. But as they toweled off, Ellen felt a blush creep up her neck while Jen watched her.

?I've got to be the luckiest girl in the world,? Jen said, smiling. ?A beautiful, slender girl who loves nothing more than being buried in my wet, wet pussy anytime I want.? Ellen bristled but threw her a baleful smile. The moment, she realized, was apparently over.

?Luck certainly explains the wins,? Ellen said, continuing to towel herself off. Jen's mouth opened in a mock gasp, and Ellen stuck out her tongue. As she reached for her robe, Jen coughed.

?Like we're going to get dressed,? she laughed. Ellen felt her anger flare, then a cool, calming wave washed over her.

?Let's meet on the bed,? she said, glancing at Jen's full bust. ?You seem like you'd be more comfortable on your back,? the lithe young woman quipped before turning and walking toward their bedroom.

?Cocky bitch,? Jen called, but strode after her, ignoring her quivering tits despite the sparking sensations their bounce caused her. Ellen was already kneeling on the bed when Jen came in, her eyes a cool mask. Jen felt her lower lip tremble as she saw her naked girlfriend, skin shining from the shower, her nipples hardened in the air. She glanced down at Ellen's pussy, a sliver of hair in a straight line above it ? a request Jen had made long ago after a loss. She'd made Ellen cum twice more before she shaved her, leaving her girlfriend a dazed puddle as she trimmed her bush. Jen felt a warmth spread to her legs as she recalled that night. Eager to repeat the performance, Jen climbed into the bed.

Ellen felt a quick smile cross her lips as she glanced at the lush body of her girlfriend. While obviously not as well endowed as Kelly, Ellen's eyes were still almost instinctively drawn to the gentle shake of her girlfriend's firm rack. Ellen felt herself actively resist looking, even as Jen's nipples hardened. Her toned abs were still a focus, and Ellen recalled the previous two nights, where Jen outside of their sexfighting had allowed herself to be a bit more submissive. Ellen smiled as she remembered forcing two orgasms out of the busty swimmer on their first night back from the cruise. Both women watched the other warily as they closed in, both waiting for the other to make the first move.

Jen obliged, reaching for Ellen's waist with her right hand, and Ellen skirted out of the way to her right bending slightly, still on her knees. Jen grinned as she brought her left hand up, and Ellen swore loudly as she felt her right wrist trapped. Jen's constant workouts ensured Jen's strength, and Ellen didn't bother wasting energy. Instead, she lunged forward, hoping to push Jen off balance. Jen's surprise was evident on her face, but her stomach tightened, her core muscles bearing Ellen's weight, and Ellen gasped as she felt Jen's right hand fill itself with Ellen's left breast. Ellen felt an immediate, gentle squeeze, forcing her flesh into Jen's palm, her nipple scraping against Jen's strong hand.

?I can flatten your tit again,? Jen grinned, pushing Ellen's breast in gently. Ellen groaned as she felt her flesh slowly spread out against the pressure from Jen's palm. ?Would you like me to?? Jen teased, an evil grin on her face as she felt the dense flesh inside her breast meet her hand. Ellen mumbled something as Jen laughed, rotating her palm slightly to push her tit in a bit more. ?What was that?? Jen asked, wondering if she'd already gotten into Ellen's head.

?After I'm done making you cum,? Ellen snapped, and pulled her right arm back. Jen, keeping a hold of Ellen's wrist was not expecting the chest bump from her girlfriend, and Jen released her lover's breast as she felt herself pulled off balance by Ellen's sudden maneuver. She pulled her right arm back to pull Jen into her, forcing Jen's arm to brace herself against the bed. She didn't fall, but she did let Ellen go to keep her balance, and Ellen immediately reached down for her lover's exposed sex with her right hand. Jen groaned as she felt Ellen's expert fingers hit their mark, teasing at her outer lips and slowly working their way in. The swimmer's left hand closed around Ellen's wrist once more, but Ellen's middle finger had already made its way into Jen's wet pussy. Jen cooed as she felt Ellen's finger slide into her, this time with no ceremony or teasing.

?I was going to fuck you anyway,? Ellen whispered into her lover's ear. ?May as well be with my finger,? she added. Jen knew from experience how skilled Ellen was. Her finger traced every inch it could reach in three or four passes inside of her, and Ellen leaned in to kiss Jen's neck. Jen groaned, her own hand seeking a purchase to even the odds. She ended, as usual, she realized with a slight smile, on Ellen's sensitive breasts, her right hand finding Ellen's left boob. Remembering their previous conversation, Jen immediately pressed her palm gently against Ellen's flesh, adding just a bit of pressure and forcing the front of her breast inward. Ellen groaned as he felt her tit compressed, her nipple pushing against Jen's palm again. Ellen sighed as she felt her breast bend again, the sensitive gland forcing warmth to pulse through her.

?Feel your tit getting your pussy lubed up for me?? Jen asked, and Ellen growled, frustrated that Jen had begun fighting back so quickly and that her lover knew how sensitive her breast was. Jen's snark was short lived as Ellen's ring finger slid into her, however, and Jen swallowed, trying to keep herself focused. Ellen's fingers were both delicate and strong, and the more buxom woman could feel her nipples harden in anticipation of Ellen's expert fingering. Ellen grinned as she felt her fingers moisten.

?Apparently mine's not the only one getting soaked,? Ellen noted, letting her index finger slide up to just miss her girlfriend's clit. Jen grunted at the contact, and Ellen felt her breast compress further. She couldn't tell whether the pressure was intentional from Jen, or a reaction to Ellen's teasing, but she knew that Jen's hand was causing cacophony of sensations to flood her body with her attention to her slowly flattening tit. It hadn't become painful yet, though the pleasure she'd elicited from her nipple was co-mingling with some noticeable discomfort as her boob stretched outward even more. Ellen focused her thoughts again, and let her finger touch Jen's clit, forcing a moan from her lover. Jen seemed to pause for a second, and Ellen took advantage, violently thrusting into her pussy with both fingers, and letting her index finger, still on her clit, begin flicking it gently. Jen's reaction was swift.

The swimmer's right hand moved from the abused boob and clutched Ellen's mound. The ex-cheerleader groaned as she felt a hand, stronger than hers, cup her mound. Ellen's fingering staggered, but quickly regained pace as she felt Jen's fingers dancing at her outer lips. Jen leaned in for a surprise kiss, and Ellen didn't even try to fight her this time, letting Jen take her mouth with ease. Ellen groaned into her lover's mouth as Jen's fingers slid easily into Ellen's waiting slit. Jen sighed as she felt Ellen's hand stop moving so urgently inside of her, and deftly added her ring finger into Ellen's pussy, mirroring her lover's technique. Jen toyed with Ellen's defeated tongue while her hand worked her girlfriend over. Ellen moaned as Jen's other hand slid between her and gently pulled Ellen's barely moving fingers out of her with her left hand, pinning Ellen's wrist and soaked fingers to her hip and thigh.

Jen broke the kiss and scooted closer on the bed. ?Maybe I'll fuck you out, instead,? Jen said slowly and softly. ?Maybe I'll let you fuck yourself on my hand to get that orgasm you so badly wanted,? Jen added thoughtfully. Ellen's head rolled slightly as she fought to control herself against the surprise shift in control. Ellen's free hand found Jen's wrist, and while she wasn't strong enough to pull it out, Jen's rhythm hiccuped enough for Ellen to open her eyes. Jen was grinning at her lover.

?You had some fun on top the last couple nights,? Jen explained as she thrust her fingers all the way in, her knuckles brushing her clit. Ellen gasped, her eyes wide as Jen released Ellen's wrist, putting her hand on Ellen's chest. Ellen grunted as she felt a strong shove, and she fell back onto the bed. Jen laughed as she watched Ellen fall back, and Ellen twisted slightly, trying to keep some leverage. As Ellen twisted, Jen slid her fingers out of Ellen's pussy, following her to the bed and gripping both of Ellen's wrists with her own. Ellen groaned as she felt herself trapped beneath Jen's toned body. Jen languidly spread her legs out, trying to trap Ellen in a grapevine, but Ellen slid her own limbs back and forth, trying to avoid being trapped. Jen grinned as she felt Ellen squirming.

?You like drawing it out?? Jen asked. She licked her lips as she teased her girlfriend, wondering how she was going to make Ellen cum. Part of her realized that she was slipping back into her dominant role, loving the fact that she could see herself riding Ellen's fit young form to cum after cum. She felt her own pussy begin to dampen slightly at the prospect of her lover's body breaking, and she leaned forward, slowly pressing her weight advantage. Of course, Jen realized, Ellen's tits were just beneath hers. Ellen whispered ?no,? as she felt her lover's superior breasts touch hers. Jen lightly toyed with Ellen, letting the tips of her bigger, fuller boobs rub against the tops of Ellen's smaller tits. Ellen grunted as she realized that Jen was toying with her breasts, reminding her of her tits obvious and consistent inferiority.

Ellen glanced down just as Jen pushed in, and she was saddened, but not surprised, to watch her breasts make way for Jen's strong set. Ellen sighed as Jen gently ground her tits in, and Ellen felt her boobs move at the bigger woman's whim. Not satisfied watching Jen crush her tits again, Ellen moved her left leg slightly further left, trapped as it was under Jen's right. Ellen let out a low moan as Jen pushed in further, forcing more of Ellen's sensitive flesh back as Jen's bust worked toward affecting the dense breast tissue. Ellen's groan turned into a whimper as she felt Jen's body gyrate, and Ellen gritted her teeth as she slipped her right leg from Jen's and twisted, trapping Jen's leg. Jen, still transfixed by the sensation of Ellen's smaller, weaker tits melting under hers, had no time to react to the move. Ellen rolled to her left and Jen couldn't use her trapped leg to stop Ellen from rolling atop her. Instead, she released Ellen's wrists, and Ellen used her freed hands to finish the roll. She slipped her right leg out and spun slightly, settling her pussy against Jen's. Jen looked at Ellen's ass and back as her girlfriend began slowly stroking her sex against Jen's dripping pussy

?Oh, fuck,? Jen moaned as she felt Ellen's familiar, warm, wet pussy melt against her sex. Ellen's leverage allowed her some control as she writhed, the position almost a reverse cowgirl that gave Jen a view of Ellen's sculpted rear. Her round, smooth ass bounced gently as she began fucking her.

?Yes, baby,? Ellen said, her voice low and sultry. ?I'm going to fuck you now. Watch my ass bounce,? she murmured as she slowly and sensually began sliding her thighs back and forth, looking for ways to push her pussy against Jen's. Jen's eyes followed Ellen's firm, taut posterior as her girlfriend worked to make her cum. Jen grunted, the evidence of Ellen's workouts bobbing rhythmically before her eyes. Jen groaned as she felt and saw Ellen working her hips, loving the smooth. fluid motion of her girlfriend's hips. ?You always did like my tight little cheerleader ass,? Ellen murmured as she continued thrusting, her own pussy warming and tingling as she matched it against Jen's. Jen spurred on by Ellen's encouragement, stared at the young cheerleader's ass, and grunted as she felt her arousal deepen further.

The swimmer sighed as she watched and felt Ellen's skilled body manipulate her own pussy. Jen half-wished Ellen was turned around so she could see her face, but the thought got lost in a momentary flash of action from Ellen. Rapid thrusts forced Ellen's pussy onto Jen's more quickly, short, accurate and repetitive. Jen groaned as she felt the rhythmic moves slide their pussies together, amazed as ever at Ellen's ability to seemingly wring pleasure from her at will. She allowed herself to savor it before reaching up to Ellen's waist and pulling. Ellen straightened up, but kept her hand on Jen's left leg.

?Am I hitting the right spot?? Ellen asked, slowing her stride. Jen answered by thrusting hard, holding Ellen as still as possible. Ellen gasped as she felt a the sudden, strong contact, and leaned forward. Jen grunted and thrust again, loving Ellen's reaction, a small gasp and tightened spine, her muscles contracting as the jolt of pleasure struck her. Jen grinned as she pushed again, rolling her hips from below to send her sex into Ellen's pussy. Ellen's eyes widened as she felt Jen suddenly plant both feet on the bed and raise her hips, twisting to the left and forcing Ellen to lose her balance. Ellen grunted as she hit the bed face first, turning over to find Jen already above her.

Ellen gasped again as Jen slid her right leg over Ellen's right, allowing Jen the view she had wanted earlier ? Ellen's face. Her girlfriend struggled as Jen shifted, sliding her wet, slickened pussy over Ellen's quickly dampening slit. The sound of wet flesh filled the room as Jen felt a wave of comfort and familiarity fall over her. ?This is where I belong,? she said, somewhat to herself, but loud enough for Ellen to hear her. Jen's hand out of instinct filled once more with Ellen's breast. Ellen groaned as she felt Jen's hands softly squeeze and press her flesh. Not for Ellen's pleasure, the ex-cheerleader realized, but Jen was simply using Ellen's body as an instrument for pleasure. Ellen's head rolled back as she let her guard down a bit, loving the feel of Jen's hand on her body, of Jen's powerful pussy slowly working hers over. Ellen glanced at Jen's face and saw her lover smile.

?It'll be all over soon, baby,? Jen cooed. ?I'll fuck you out, drain that fire in your mind, that control you think you have. I want to drain that worn out cunt of yours, lover,? Ellen gasped at the language and the idea. ?Oh, baby, I felt that pussy just soak. Do you want my pussy to drink yours dry? When I'm done, you can finish me off with your tongue,? Jen promised. ?I'll even let you play with my tits, like you did that last couple of nights,? Jen said, speeding up her thrusts. Ellen grunted at the memory of Jen's softened breasts molding around her fingers, and she sighed as she felt her pussy warm even further. As Ellen felt her mind drift back to Jen's full heavy teats as her toys, she licked her lips. Part of her mind, still reeling from the incredible sexual sensations with which Jen was flooding her body, urged her to let Jen do what she wanted, to become her toy again. Memories of being on her knees, servicing Jen's superior pussy made her nipples harden and pussy twitch. Another part of her brain, something she hadn't really experienced before, also popped up. The opportunity to have those big jugs at her whim entered her mind, and soon her brain was filled with images of the times she had beaten Jen, forcing the big-titted swimmer to be no more at times than her whore. An image of Jen in public, not wearing a bra sealed Ellen's decision.

Jen's eyes widened as she felt Ellen begin fucking her back, and Jen held on to Ellen's leg to keep her balance as the ex-cheerleader sat up, her tight abs tightening further as she willed herself into a sitting position. Jen's surprise was evident on her face as she saw Ellen rise up. ?I thought you wanted to cum,? Jen said, her voice still a low, smoky purr. Ellen sighed as she looked at her lover. ?I will,? Ellen promised. ?Whenever I want to. I can't say the same for you,? she offered. Jen laughed, keeping her hand on Ellen's small breast. Jen pushed gently, but Ellen held firm, and Ellen let her right hand drift between their pussies.

?Oh, shit,? Jen groaned as Ellen wasted no time in finding Jen's clit. She took the hardened, swollen nub between her fingers and gently stroked her, using the mixture of their leaking fluids to lube the strokes. Jen's body shuddered at the contact, her big tits quivering on her chest. Ellen licked her lips as she saw her favorite of Jen's assets under her control, but the shaking forced Jen's eyes to close as she let out jagged sighs of pleasure. Ellen released Jen's clit from the stroking movement, but immediately trapped it, gently pinning it with her soaked index finger before releasing it and flicking it gently in a slow, steady rhythm that matched the motion of her hips. Both women groaned as their pussies met together again, Jen's clit rubbing against the pads of Ellen's skilled fingers, and Ellen's clit accidentally brushing against her own knuckles. The resulting explosion of pleasure, an almost burning suddenness, made Ellen catalog the move for later, solo sessions as she worked to get her girlfriend off.

?Baby, do you feel your clit bending back into that weak, weak cunt of yours?? Ellen asked, and Jen groaned at the language. She certainly sounded more dominant, Jen thought, somewhere in the veil of pleasure. Jen was unsurprised when she felt Ellen's left hand brush the nipple on her right breast. Her big jug quivered as Ellen played with it, but soon it became obvious that seeing her big titty bounce was not Ellen's end game. Ellen's fingers found Jen's nipple, and Jen grunted as a fresh jolt of pleasure, different but connected to the waves now rolling from her center. ?You crushed my tits again,? Ellen noted, still gently rolling her hips to force her fingers against Jen's clit. Jen reached up and again palmed Ellen's right breast, and Ellen grunted as she felt her flesh gently melt away from Jen's hand. ?Oh, you bitch,? Ellen groaned as her tit slowly flattened. Jen's breathing had become more labored as Ellen's manipulation had taken its toll, and Ellen sought more control as she felt for a good angle. Finding it, Ellen pushed her index finger forward, taking Jen's stiff nipple and pushing it back into Jen's firm breast.

?Oh my God,? Jen groaned as she felt her nipple pushed back. There was serious discomfort, but electric bolts of pleasure spread from her abused tit and found their way down to her pulsating pussy. Ellen grinned as she pushed her finger in further watching the tip of her digit disappear into her girlfriend's breast. Jen groaned again as she felt her nipple slowly flattening inside her big jug. With a sudden surprising shove from Ellen, Jen toppled over, Ellen's finger slipping out of her tit. Jen groaned as she fell against the soft mattress, and Ellen shifted slightly to lower her pussy over Jen's dripping slit. Jen's hands had fallen, but she quickly brought them again to Ellen's waist. Jen groaned as Ellen began controlling the pace, surprised at her girlfriend's ingenuity and ability to surprise. Jen glanced at her right nipple, which looked softer and weaker than her left tip, and in the moment of distraction, Ellen gripped both of Jen's breasts again, holding her index fingers at her nipples. Jen's eyes widened as Ellen inverted both of Jen's tips. Despite the obvious discomfort, shots of lust fired through her body, pain and pleasure racing until pleasure took over. ?Fuuuuck,? Jen groaned as Ellen began gently thrusting her fingers, all the while maintaining a slowly steady rhythm with her gracefully rolling hips.

?I get to fuck every part of you tonight, baby,? Ellen grunted as she kept pushing Jen's nipples in. Jen grunted a response, her hands still holding Ellen's waist. Ellen released Jen's nipples, and both popped back out, soft, barely there bumps on her nipples that quivered with her tits as Ellen fucked her. Jen groaned as she realized what was happening. Ellen was in fact fucking her. She wasn't fighting back, she was just letting it happen. Jen wondered if it would be so bad to have Ellen in charge for a while longer. It had been nice, letting Ellen have her way. But she was still in control that way. The look on Ellen's face as she flattened Jen's nipples was a new one, Ellen was trying to take control. While some part of Jen's mind knew it was part of their relationship, part of their lovemaking, the fighter in Jen woke up the same way Ellen's did. She immediately pulled Ellen into her pussy, keeping her from moving as fluidly, and started sitting up.

Ellen pushed gently on Jen's tits but Jen fought through the push and sat up. Ellen sighed as she felt her lover match her, and wondered again if Jen's endurance was simply greater than her own. Jen gritted her teeth as she began meeting each of Ellen's thrusts, their clits brushing on almost every stroke. ?Nice try, baby,? Jen said, moving her hands from Ellen's waist to her shoulders and giving a solid push. Ellen grunted as she fought her girlfriend's strength, sliding as much as she could against her to weaken the shove and get Jen closer to the finish. Jen grunted in response, the faster, more compact motion causing more friction than she had expected. Sweat was covering her face and the tops of her breasts. Within a moment, both women were pushing their heads together as they tried to out fuck the other.

?I'm going to enjoy having you under my thumb,? Jen whispered. ?Watching your pretty little face come up from between my legs, all soaked, is going to be the highlight of my night for the rest of this year,? she told her. Ellen whimpered as she felt the image enter her mind, her boobs jiggling as she serviced her girlfriend. As the pleasure began to fog her mind, Ellen groaned at the thought of giving in, but her hands still held Jen's shaking tits. ?Do you want to eat my pussy, baby?? she asked, and Ellen groaned at the confidence in Jen's voice. She was in disbelief as she felt her pussy matching Jen's, and each stroke seemed wetter and wetter as the two warring pussies spread their juices over the other. Ellen became keenly aware of how firm and tight Jen's swimming made her, a fact that always turned her on immensely. She exuded power, and as Ellen glanced at Jen's face, she felt a wave of pleasure come over her.

Ellen leaned in and whispered in Jen's ear. ?Do you remember how you made me cum after I beat you the first time?? Jen's eyes opened, and she thought for a moment before she remembered Ellen's cunt splashing its hot cum on her big tit. Jen moaned as the memory flooded back, and Ellen swore she could feel Jen's pussy soaking the space between them. ?I want to see if your loser tits feel any different now,? Ellen added. Jen's hands shook, then slowly slid down to Ellen's arms. She looked at her girlfriend's face, and Ellen, now seeking the end, leaned in for a kiss. Jen eagerly accepted the kiss as she felt Ellen's clit begin seeking hers out, and groaned into Ellen's mouth as the slender former cheerleader's pussy began conquering her own. Jen grunted as she recalled Ellen's dominance after that fight so long ago, the moment that triggered their entire relationship, and the swimmer tried to separate the emotional pleasure and the physical pleasure Ellen was forcing upon her at the moment.

Ellen's hands reluctantly left Jen's firm, perfect breasts. Ellen placed her left hand on Jen's right shoulder and put her right hand between them. ?Baby, I'm going to fuck your clit with my finger so I can drain your pussy,? she told her in a soft, desirous growl. Jen looked up at her, the language another level of pleasure for her to sift through as Ellen's fingers fulfilled her promise almost immediately. Her index finger and middle finger barely brushed Jen's clit, the delicate touch drawing more of a response than direct contact would have. Jen's mouth opened in response, and the gasp that came out turned into a moan as Ellen felt Jen's pussy contract. Ellen grinned as she saw Jen's eyes close. ?Don't fight it,? Ellen said. ?Let me fuck you out, baby,? she cooed. Jen groaned under a massive effort, and Ellen's eyes went wide as she felt Jen's hand slide past hers.

?Maybe not,? Jen said, though her breathing was ragged. Soon both women had fingers dancing on their clit, and each was doing their best to fight off the oncoming orgasm. Both women leaned forward, their foreheads touching, and it was all Ellen could do not to lean in for a kiss. She felt Jen's hands working her pussy over. Her nipples were hard to the point of aching, and she groaned as Jen's middle finger brushed against her clit. ?Is that the move that ends you, El?? Jen asked. Ellen looked into Jen's eyes as the latter continued the gesture. ?Or would you like it faster?? Jen offered, flicking her finger even more quickly. Ellen shuddered, and reached with her left hand to grab Jen's shoulder for support. Jen smiled as she felt the weight. Ellen's body was weakening, she realized. Jen slid forward, hoping to put more pressure on Ellen's worn pussy, and sighed as she felt her own pussy sliding against Ellen's soaked sex. ?So good,? Jen moaned as the pressure also pushed Ellen's fingers more firmly into her clit. ?Oh fuck,? Jen gasped suddenly.

Ellen had taken Jen's clit between her fingers again, this time sliding them up and down rapidly, stroking Jen's clit by sandwiching it between her two fingers. The reaction was immediate and intense. Jen's gasp turned into a groan and Ellen sighed as she felt her lover's hand go limp between them. Unbelieving, she found a reserve of energy, tucked somewhere, she moved her hand down to Jen's full breast. ?Does this mean I finally get my toys?? Ellen asked, slowing her attack on Jen's clit. Jen reached down, but Ellen pulled her hand down from Jen's shoulder and caught her wrist. Realizing from the lack of resistance how little fight she had left, she let Jen's hand dropped, then pulled the other from her waist. Ellen grabbed Jen, and in a move that surprised even the ex cheerleader, filled her hand with Jen's hair. She leaned back slightly, essentially holding Jen in position while she braced herself, removing the hand attacking Jen's clit to begin fucking her like a demon. Her hips and legs thrust her pussy into Jen's while the buxom swimmer's tits bounced.

?I want your mind, too, baby. Not just your weak pussy.? Jen grunted as she felt the pressure from Ellen's attack mounting. The hair pulling had completely flummoxed her. The idea of being trapped by her lover set off a flash in her mind that seemed as though it had robbed her of all clarity of thought. When coupled with the masterful job Ellen was doing fucking her, Jen's only response was a gentle moan. Ellen looked to their two pussies: Jen's weak cunt, leaking all over her, while her dominant sex did its best to conquer hers completely. ?Do you want me to finish fucking you, Jen?? Ellen asked softly. Jen couldn't look down, Ellen's hand was too strong, and she was completely unable to move. The pleasure had taken over her body; it was her sole focus. Ellen smiled as she saw Jen's hand move to her left breast, shaking and weak looking. ?Baby, you can't even play with your loser tit,? Ellen said. ?Once you cum, I'll play with them for you,? she added. Jen grunted, her mind barely able to process the idea, but the tone, the command in Ellen's voice triggered a strong reaction. Jen let her hand fall from her jiggling teat as Ellen toyed with the loser. ?Do you want me to finish that weak cunt off now, baby? Can I drain your worthless pussy??

?Fuuuck,? Jen moaned as the question finished her off. Jen shuddered, her mind blown, and her body followed suit. Shaking and quivering, Jen stayed up only by the virtue of Ellen holding her up. Ellen groaned in victory as she felt her lover's body fail her again. She said nothing as she watched Jen's fight leave her, but sat up and gently let Jen fall to the bed. The orgasm wiped out her senses for a moment, and Jen came back to reality seeking her lover's face. She found it atop her, still twisting and writhing on her. Now that she could feel it, coming down from her orgasm, more and more pleasure was coming from her beaten sex, and Ellen had placed a hand on her left tit, squeezing, shaking, and slapping at her big breast.

?I'm going to make you cum again, Jen,? Ellen promised. Jen's girlfriend rode her with a straight back, and pulled back shoulders, no sign of the fight having drained her strength. Jen could feel it as well in the determined movements of Ellen's pussy. She looked the conqueror then, her smaller breasts bouncing gently as she slowly rode her. Ellen's other hand moved between them, and Ellen smiled gently. She spread Jen's lips, and watching carefully, speared Jen's clit with her own. Jen gurgled a protest as she felt her own clit bending beneath Ellen's superior pussy. ?Did that feel good baby?? Ellen asked. Jen took a deep breath ash she tried to recover from the overwhelming sensation. ?Do you think the second one will feel better? I promised I'd drain that sopping box of yours,? she added. Jen grunted, amazed at how effective Ellen's voice had become. The slapping and abuse of her big tit wasn't helping she realized, as Ellen easily pushed her lover's buttons. ?I'm going to flatten your clit again, I think,? Ellen said, and the offhanded tone caught Jen's ear. She bit her lip as she waited for it, and the anticipation made the second orgasm almost as powerful as the first. Jen's right hand cupped her big right breast as she came under her girlfriend again, her defeat punctuated by her complete inability to even fight at that point. Her body shook and shuddered as Ellen rode her through another orgasm. When it was over, Ellen smiled.

?Tell me you want to cum again,? Ellen said, still gently rolling her hips. Jen groaned. She had no idea how Ellen had gone but the ex-cheerleader seemed absolutely re-energized. Jen considered her request, and as she watched Ellen flop her big sack around on her chest, she felt a stirring from a familiar place Jen hadn't made complete peace with yet.

?Oh my god,? Jen grunted. ?Baby, I need to cum. Can you let me cum again?? The words sounded right, and felt right, but there was still the nagging sensation that something was off. Ellen filled both her hands with Jen's big breasts as she let her clit float over Jen's weakened sex. Jen groaned as she felt her limp clit bend beneath Ellen's stiffer, firmer jewel. Jen's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she let out a stream of whimpers and groans. Ellen smashed her tits together and Jen let out a final moan. ?You're draining my fucking cunt, baby. Fuck me,? she groaned. Ellen did just that, riding Jen through her final orgasm. Ellen grinned down at her completely drained girlfriend, and leaned over to kiss her, keeping her pussy in as much contact. Ellen savored the feel of Jen's limp tongue completely at her mercy, and left a dollop of spit on Jen's upper lip. When she pulled back, she felt her own breathing quicken as Jen used her tongue to lick it up, almost instinctively.

Ellen rolled off, pulling her sticky pussy from Jen's sopping sex, moving to one side of the bed. She idly toyed with Jen's right breast as she watched Jen recover. ?These are mine now,? Ellen whispered. Jen watched as Ellen slowly shifted so her head was at Jen's big tit. Ellen's fingers found Jen's nipple and circled it, peppering her areola with delicate, feathery touches. The skin around Ellen's nipple puckered and hardened. Ellen let her tongue tap it gently before pulling up, looking at Jen's still dazed face. She chuckled. ?At least I out fucked you on your side of the bed,? Ellen said casually. Jen groaned as Ellen's hand drifted to her pussy. ?Would you like to cum again, Jen?? Ellen asked.

?Please don't,? Jen said, her voice catching as Ellen's fingers danced on her right thigh. Ellen smiled and leaned back in to Jen's tit, gently sucking the latter's stiff tip into her mouth. Jen sighed as she felt Ellen's hand leave her thigh and come to her left breast to begin tweaking her nipple. Jen shifted, amazed at how much simple feeling her body was still capable of. Jolts from her tits struck the core of her worn out pussy, and Ellen's manipulation of her breasts just made her more and more sensitive.

?Your nips are so hard,? Ellen said softly. ?I own your tits, don't I?? she asked.

?Yeah babe,? Jen responded, finally coming down to earth. ?You own my big tits.?

?I own your pussy, too.? Ellen leaned in for another suckle at Jen's nipple, forcing Jen to give a slight sigh of pleasure.

Jen smiled as she felt Ellen's gentle kisses. ?Yes. You own my weak, used up pussy, Ellen. You outfucked me. You made me cum over and over under that amazing pussy of yours.? Ellen looked up at her lover. Jen gave a small smile and Ellen got to her knees. She reached over and grabbed her phone and Jen looked up, confused.

?Hold your tits together,? Ellen ordered her. Jen flushed as she gathered up her breasts. ?I'm going to take a picture of your big, firm tits for me to have always,? Ellen told her. Jen swallowed, the idea of Ellen taking the picture surprisingly hot. ?And I'll get a few tomorrow after school,? Ellen told her. ?When you get home, you lose the bra for two days.? Ellen ordered. Jen gasped.

?Oh, I seem to recall you making a similar request earlier,? Ellen pointed out. Her own nipples hardened as she thought of seeing Jen's braless tits bouncing around in a tight t-shirt. ?I of course, will have final say on your wardrobe. I hope you like tank tops at home,? Ellen teased.

?You are such a bitch,? Jen groaned as Ellen filled her hands with Jen's big tits. Ellen nodded, saying nothing as she slid up Jen's body. Jen groaned as she realized what her lithe lover had planned. With a wet smack, Ellen's pussy landed atop Jen's left breast. Ellen shifted and shimmied atop the heavy, firm orb as her clit sought the nipple she'd flattened earlier. Ellen sighed as she finally felt her stiff clit rub against Jen's nipple, which did bend slightly under the pressure. The feeling sent shockwaves through the core of her pussy and she tightened her grip on Jen's breasts. Jen groaned as she felt her tits bend beneath her lover's rough treatment of her teats, loving that the pressure pushed her nipple even more firmly into her clit. ?Oh fuck, Ellen. You're fucking my tit.? Jen felt her own arousal spark as Ellen's wetness flooded the big boob below her. Jen's words triggered an immediate response in Ellen, and the latter felt the entire night's arousal spill out of her in one, long, slow orgasm. Ellen rode Jen's big breast, even as Jen felt her lover's cum slip over her nipple.

?Your tit is such a great dildo,? Ellen commented as she slid off of Jen's prone body. Ellen grinned as she got a wicked idea, and pushed the cum-soaked tit toward Jen's face. Jen swallowed, but knew exactly what Ellen wanted to see. Jen's tongue snaked out, dabbing at the spots of Ellen's cum she could reach. She groaned as she let Ellen wipe more of her own juices toward the nipple and top of her tit, allowing her to lap up more of Ellen's cum. ?Clean that tit,? she murmured. Jen groaned, but proved her loyalty to her girlfriend by swiping every inch of the big boob she could reach with her tongue. As Ellen enjoyed the show, she heard Jen's phone buzz. Leaving the busty swimmer to clean the big jug on her chest, Ellen reached over and unlocked the phone. She grinned as she ignored the message, snapping instead a quick photo of Jen servicing her own breast.

With a few practiced swipes, the image of Jen's tongue bathing her big boob became the wallpaper on the swimmer's phone. Ellen looked at the message and grinned. ?Tiff knows someone who wants to match up with you. And she says she's even got someone for me to play with, too. What should I tell her?? Ellen asked, her fingers ready to type. Jen dropped her big boob on her chest. Ellen smiled at the huge boob shaking and leaned back, phone still in hand. ?You know what, I'll just text her that you're busy with your face in my pussy,? Ellen grinned. Jen looked up at Ellen with a slight, knowing smile.

?Yes, mistress,? Jen said, her mouth meeting Ellen's pussy with an eager hum of approval.

?And maybe a photo to prove your alibi?? Ellen told her. Jen's mind flashed and she looked up. Ellen took another photo, and Jen leaned in. ?I won't send it until we've had time to talk it over,? Ellen promised. ?But you still have something to take care of.? Jen's head bowed again as she began servicing her lover. Ellen sighed, languidly playing with her breasts. As she got closer and closer, she noticed how hard she was squeezing her breasts, each one melting around her fingers. ?Baby, you're so good at this,? Ellen murmured as Jen continued. ?But I want to finish on your tit again. The other one.?

Jen sat up without hesitation, her face smeared with Ellen's pussy. ?Cum on my tit, baby,? Jen said, thrusting her nipple against Ellen's superior clit. Jen groaned as she felt Ellen's clit try to push her nipple in. Jen's tip was still softened from the previous assault, and Ellen looked down to watch her clit try pushing the weakened tip in.

?I think my clit is going to fuck your tit, Jen,? Ellen groaned as she felt Jen's nipple finally seem to melt away. Jen groaned, the discomfort overwhelmed by the eroticism of her girlfriend's pussy proving its dominance once more. ?God, even your tits can't take my cunt, lover.? Jen groaned at her dominant girlfriend as her pussy took over her big, firm boob. Jen shook it slightly, hoping the vibrations would make her cum faster, but it simply smeared more of Ellen's fluid all over her jiggling breast. ?Yes, baby, shake your floppy tit for me while I fuck it,? Ellen cried, and her second orgasm of the night flooded Jen's breast, soaking her. Jen groaned as she felt the warmness coat her flattened nipple. Ellen sighed as she leaned back, and patted the bed next to her. Jen scooted up, and Ellen looked pointedly at her coated breast. Jen's eyes widened as Ellen pulled out her phone, but surprising even herself, leaned down and pushed her tit to her mouth to begin lapping up her lover's cum.

Ellen snapped two more photos and sighed. ?We're going to continue this tomorrow night,? Ellen sighed. ?But right now I just want to lie in bed and enjoy you,? she told her. Jen looked up gratefully and climbed up. ?While you suck on my tit,? she added. Jen couldn't keep the smile off her face as she leaned in to worship Ellen's breasts. As soon as she felt Jen's mouth on her nipple, Ellen groaned.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jen and Ellen, After the Cruise

Holy smokes, Batman! Ellen seems to have Jen pretty much tamed and trapped under her pussy right now!

I love how she's even making the buxom swimmer worship her small, pert tits, despite the fact that Jen has proven her own rack to be superior... so hot!

But will Jenny eventually be able to summon the necessary mental power to break free of Ellen's domination and to regain her freedom? Or will the cute ex-cheerleader succeed in turning the proud, busty hottie into her personal slave permanently...? Only time will tell!

(lol)

Can't wait to read more about Veronica - and about the 2 vs 2 titfighting match against Tiffany's mystery girls. Which BFS characters will get to guest star in J&E? It'd be so hot to see Ellen flatten one of the Beta O girls!

Truly amazing job!
    Last edited by Augur; December 28th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.

MaskedSuperstar

son of a bisquick eating mongoloid, two stories in one week!

TSP139

Ugh, just wrote out a long effortpost effusively praising this, then it got eaten by the site (apparently I got logged out automatically for some reason so it rejected the post). The gist was, your stories are awesome, you are awesome, thanks a million for surprising us with not just a new BFS but also a new J&E in quick succession! This was a superb, classic Jen and Ellen throw-down, with some very hot new features (the 'kissing duel', the risque trash talk, the post-match photography) that show how the characters are continuing to develop their relationship and explore their dominant/submissive sides. I always particularly enjoy the way you have characters act out their newly-established dominance and submission after the match ends, and this was one of the best ever on that front. It was also great to see new chapters being set up; I've sometimes worried that you'd gotten tired of these stories and might just stop updating them at some point (no disrespect, I realize how much work you must put into these given how long and detailed they are) so it's encouraging to see new plot threads being foreshadowed. Out of curiosity, do you have complete arcs and conclusions planned for this and BFS, or do you just take them one section at a time?

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the amazing work in 2018!

Senior Hostboard Member Jon Grey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSP139 View Post
    Ugh, just wrote out a long effortpost effusively praising this, then it got eaten by the site (apparently I got logged out automatically for some reason so it rejected the post). The gist was, your stories are awesome, you are awesome, thanks a million for surprising us with not just a new BFS but also a new J&E in quick succession! This was a superb, classic Jen and Ellen throw-down, with some very hot new features (the 'kissing duel', the risque trash talk, the post-match photography) that show how the characters are continuing to develop their relationship and explore their dominant/submissive sides. I always particularly enjoy the way you have characters act out their newly-established dominance and submission after the match ends, and this was one of the best ever on that front. It was also great to see new chapters being set up; I've sometimes worried that you'd gotten tired of these stories and might just stop updating them at some point (no disrespect, I realize how much work you must put into these given how long and detailed they are) so it's encouraging to see new plot threads being foreshadowed. Out of curiosity, do you have complete arcs and conclusions planned for this and BFS, or do you just take them one section at a time?

Anyway, thanks again and keep up the amazing work in 2018!
    Thanks so much for the praise. I'm glad you've enjoyed the stories!

And time is always a a factor. I'm glad I came back to Jen and Ellen, as it refueled my fire to write Best Friend's Sister.

I do have more of an arc for BFS including a conclusion of sorts. Jen and Ellen are more episodic, with smaller arcs throughout. Often I feel like I could finish an arc in Jen and Ellen and have it done.

Appreciate the comments! Glad you're enjoying the story!