Thread: End of Year Showdown

TSP139

End of Year Showdown

Had to delete this story for personal reasons, apologies to anyone who is looking for it. For the record I didn't post it anywhere else and no longer have the text myself, so I'm afraid it is gone for good.
    Last edited by TSP139; May 1st, 2018 at 11:25 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Jon Grey's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: End of Year Showdown

Wow! Great writing and great concept. I enjoyed the action, but most of all the interior monologue. Some great humiliation here as well! Thanks for posting/sharing the story!

Senior Hostboard Member Anubisx's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Nice to read new authors. Good job! I like your writting style
    MY SEXFIGHT E-BOOKS: Anubisx's Amazon

MY DEVIANTART: Anubisx's DeviantART

MY LAST SEXFIGHT E-BOOK: Resort Showdown

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Grey View Post
    Wow! Great writing and great concept. I enjoyed the action, but most of all the interior monologue. Some great humiliation here as well! Thanks for posting/sharing the story!
    I concur, that's really good writing!

Even someone like me, who's not usually into one-sided domination, could appreciate the hotness of those last moments! I also happen to be a fan of sensual girl-on-girl (or guy-on-girl, for that matter) wrestling stories, so I definitely hope to see more of Jessie and Cassie in the future! While they were hopelessly outclassed by the two pro sexfighters, the girls might have more success on the mat against their fellow female wrestlers!

Great job, TSP139!
    Last edited by Augur; December 31st, 2017 at 08:29 AM.

TSP139

Thanks for the words of encouragement! As a newbie at this I really appreciate it, and it's gratifying to hear that people enjoyed it. I do intend to give it one more light editing pass (fix some overused adjectives and the like), and I have some vague ideas for eventual sequels/prequels/side-quels, though it'll probably be quite a while until I get the time and motivation aligned again to work on them. Anyway thanks again and happy 2018 to all!

TSP139

I tried to post a couple days ago to thank everyone for the very generous feedback, but it looks like it got stuck in an approval filter. Mods, is there any trick to preventing that from happening?

Anyway just wanted to add that I did a little editing and added a couple new touches here and there you may notice if you originally read it when I first posted it. Also that after giving it some thought I think I have a rough outline in my head for a sequel story, though don't be surprised if it takes me a couple months or more to hack it all together.

Thanks again and happy 2018!