Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Titfight Academy, Part 10

Hey guys (and girls)!

Apologies for leaving this series to sit still for so long, but I'm utterly swamped with other stuff, and there simply isn't much time left over for writing... I'm currently applying some finishing touches to BFS Tribute 15, and expect to be able to post the missing part(s) within a few days.

Unfortunately, as far as Titfight Academy is concerned, you'll have to make do with a couple of 'reference pictures' I've come across while browsing the interwebz. Now, as mentioned in chp 8, these girls aren't the characters per se, they simply look similar to how I personally imagine them.

So, to those readers who like a bit of 'visual stimulation', please enjoy!

"Rebecca" vs "Gabrielle"
    Rebecca & Gabrielle.jpg

"Yasmine" vs "Fleur"
    Yasmine & Fleur.jpg

Junior Hostboard Member DTThrow's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great reference photos. Got anything for the rest of the girls?

WriteThisWay

Yasmine for the win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DTThrow View Post
    Great reference photos. Got anything for the rest of the girls?
    Cheers!

Well, chapter 8 has pictures for Ginny, Angelina and Lavender, but other than those, unfortunately not at the moment...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, some good news at last: Since starting my summer vacation about a week ago, I've finally managed to get the writing process rolling again. Now, I can't promise that chapter 11 will be ready soon, but I will do my best to complete it by the end of the month. Certainly before the summer's out.

In the meantime, here's a short little teaser from the upcoming chapter to keep you happy!

In an otherwise empty hallway, two blonde-haired girls were tucked into a window alcove, and appeared to be locked in a close embrace. By their lips.

It was difficult to make out any finer details in the dimly-lit corridor, but each had their arms wrapped around the other's back and waist, taking turns to control the kiss. A rather deep, enthusiastic one, by the looks of things. Even from my vantage point, thirty-odd feet away, I could make out the girls' soft, muffled moans as they continued their tongue-duel, seemingly trying to suck their snogging partner's breath away. They certainly were doing that to mine, even from a distance.

I stood still for a moment, wondering whether I should make a sound to alert them to my presence, or try to sneak away silently and find another route to take. Or maybe just stay where I was and enjoy the show? Without revealing exactly which option I was beginning to lean towards, my internal struggle was decided when the girls suddenly pulled away, breaking off their kiss.

Though the window didn't let through all that much light, the girls' fair skin easily showed their flustered state - an observation that was only reinforced by the audible pants as each student sought to steady their breathing. It took all my willpower not to gasp aloud myself. I'd instantly recognized both.

Senior Hostboard Member kamafight's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post
    Okay, some good news at last: Since starting my summer vacation about a week ago, I've finally managed to get the writing process rolling again. Now, I can't promise that chapter 11 will be ready soon, but I will do my best to complete it by the end of the month. Certainly before the summer's out.

In the meantime, here's a short little teaser from the upcoming chapter to keep you happy!

In an otherwise empty hallway, two blonde-haired girls were tucked into a window alcove, and appeared to be locked in a close embrace. By their lips.

It was difficult to make out any finer details in the dimly-lit corridor, but each had their arms wrapped around the other's back and waist, taking turns to control the kiss. A rather deep, enthusiastic one, by the looks of things. Even from my vantage point, thirty-odd feet away, I could make out the girls' soft, muffled moans as they continued their tongue-duel, seemingly trying to suck their snogging partner's breath away. They certainly were doing that to mine, even from a distance.

I stood still for a moment, wondering whether I should make a sound to alert them to my presence, or try to sneak away silently and find another route to take. Or maybe just stay where I was and enjoy the show? Without revealing exactly which option I was beginning to lean towards, my internal struggle was decided when the girls suddenly pulled away, breaking off their kiss.

Though the window didn't let through all that much light, the girls' fair skin easily showed their flustered state - an observation that was only reinforced by the audible pants as each student sought to steady their breathing. It took all my willpower not to gasp aloud myself. I'd instantly recognized both.
    wow, very nice, augur. looking forward to this.

WriteThisWay

Quote Originally Posted by Augur View Post

Where has Ced wandered off to that he stumbled on this? Which two blondes are they? Is Yasmin on the back burner for the time being?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WriteThisWay View Post
    Where has Ced wandered off to that he stumbled on this? Which two blondes are they? Is Yasmin on the back burner for the time being?

Without giving away too much, let me assure you that the long-awaited clash between Fleur and her father's mistress will be featured in chapter 11.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12